Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt. Rishwat View Post
    Reham Khan being prevented from praying fajr by Imran...
    and Imran known as anti Islam by Reham end up marrying an extremely religious women just 5 months ago!

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Forget everything, the following alone explains her total game, PMLN always portrays Imran Khan as Yahoodi and non Muslim so Reham claims in her book:

Whenever i gotup to pray fajar prayer, Imran Khan turns on loud music and says "don't bore me with namaaz" and i often had to say my prayers in servant quarter. She further claims she is very pious and prays 5 times while Imran hates religion" She wanted to go for Umra but Imran Khan refused and wanted to go to Europe instead

Also apparently Imran Khan forced her to wear western dresses in front of foreigners, now this is the woman who only started wearing traditional dresses after marriage otherwise her getup in UK is well known.

Seriously, i have never seen such a fraud in my whole life, Gulalai seems like an angel in front of her.
    why would somebody put on loud Music at 5:30 in the morning? Considering IK values his fitness and with fitness you need good sleep too, why would he be stupid enough to turn on loud music at 5:30 ish in the morning and prevent paak saaz bechari ghareeb Maasoom Reham from praying?? its ridiculous.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    why would somebody put on loud Music at 5:30 in the morning? Considering IK values his fitness and with fitness you need good sleep too, why would he be stupid enough to turn on loud music at 5:30 ish in the morning and prevent paak saaz bechari ghareeb Maasoom Reham from praying?? its ridiculous.
    I’m not sure anyone will ever believe all these claims made by her.If she wanted to get back at Imran she should’ve made the claims more believeable.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    She claimed this book is edited only by her son imagine a mother and son writing editing a book together with all bedroom stories

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hamza playing smartly and destroying her step by step.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    She claimed this book is edited only by her son imagine a mother and son writing editing a book together with all bedroom stories
    I think the PTI will now proceed to assassinate whatever is left of her reputation. She has essentially destroyed her rep but the PMLN dont care about that. they will use all her claims and jsut keep on repeating them over and over whenever nawaz attack dogs come on tv..

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the PTI will now proceed to assassinate whatever is left of her reputation. She has essentially destroyed her rep but the PMLN dont care about that. they will use all her claims and jsut keep on repeating them over and over whenever nawaz attack dogs come on tv..
    They are playing safe now because of their stupid statements in past that are directly linking them to Reham book now.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now here comes the shia-sunni angle in her book. According to her she is a deobandi sunni and top leadership of PTI is shia so they always hated her and according to her PTI is being funded by shias!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTH lol she claimed IK tried to harass me before marriage. So why she ended marring him lol?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    All this for money and fame?

What will she do with all the money and negative fame. She would never be able to gather an ounce of respect from anyone going forward after this stunt. She doesn't realise that she has a personal life to live after this publicity stunt not sure she would be able to find any family or friends on her side after this. Anyone on her side now would be frowned upon same like her.

I find it really surprising that she dragged her son into this. What does she infer when she implies that her son was the editor of the book? Does she even realise that the future of her son and his reputation would also be at risk by dragging his name into this.

I believe the book now might not go into publishing after this scandal and if it does then atleast 70% of the contents would be eliminated. At the end of the day with or without any book she is now classified as a liar until she distances herself from her own book which she cannot.

An ascend on the path of filthy fame has a long fall at the end of it and this is the start of her fall.
    I hope she is taken to the cleaners by the lawsuits. Pathetic woman. Nice to see another PTIan, welcome!

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now here comes the shia-sunni angle in her book. According to her she is a deobandi sunni and top leadership of PTI is shia so they always hated her and according to her PTI is being funded by shias!
    Is there anything this woman is not prepared to say or do?

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Is there anything this woman is not prepared to say or do?
    Well she also claimed Imran Khan is a yahoodi agent just like age old PMLN propaganda of 22 years.

By the way PMLN senior leader Zafarullah today admitted in Hamid Mir program that he is ashamed PMLN used Yahoodi lobby propaganda against Jamaima. Shukar hai koi aik ghairat mand nikla Nawaz Sharif ki party se bhi

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    She called him Zionist in her book. Jewish agent or Taliban agent these people can't make their mind up

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    George R.R. Martin

RR stands for Reham Ramzan

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This book isn't targetted towards Imran supporters or Nawaz supporters. It is targetted towards those who can swing both ways, and whatever people on the internet say, this will have impact on the elections when it is going to be constantly talked about leading to it. I think this wicked lady is now playing games with PTI and joshillay log are getting carried away, nothing is official as it is "leaked" she could turnaround and change everything tomorrow and it won't have any legal bearing.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So she thinks he is the one who leaked the manuscript of her book. But interestingly he is kinda anti PTi too

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeh to Gulalai se be bera drama he bhai

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I am not in a position to say whether her book was backed by the PMLN, but despite everyone here showing their disgust at her wild allegations, you have to consider the damage to PTI might have been done.

A lot of the public in Pakistan won't have access to quality news, so you can imagine salacious gossip could spread like wildfire and the mud being thrown at PTI could stick. While the intelligentsia will be outraged, as far as PML-N is concerned - job done.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

RIP Reham Khan

Now this is real yahoodi sazish...... Acha sorry

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what the legal complications will be if she publishes the book in Pakistan

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    RIP Reham Khan

Now this is real yahoodi sazish...... Acha sorry
    According to rumors she is going to publish it from USA or India now.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone saw her interview and statements on indian news channel today? she is getting exposed left right and center

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can you even be sued for a leaked manuscript? Sure you can sue someone that officially publishes lies etc but if someone writes a load of rubbish and that rubbish is stolen and published then what?

In fact perhaps she leaked it herself as she knew there’s no way it could be legally published.

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1285 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Zac Goldsmith is a drug dealer? Did he squander all the billions his father earn?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Zac Goldsmith is a drug dealer? Did he squander all the billions his father earn?
    And a drug dealer was running for London mayor elections without getting caught by the authorities or investigative journalists there don't know what she was smoking when writing this stuff

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so according to her a fanatic muslim (Imran) funded by shias is seriously involved is sex, is bisexual, loves alcohol, parties, addicted to all type drugs, is also a Zionist but is also in love with Talibans and also on bed with Pakistan Army but is also anti Islam and anti Pakistan.

I really want to try what she is smoking!!!

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so according to her a fanatic muslim (Imran) funded by shias is seriously involved is sex, is bisexual, loves alcohol, parties, addicted to all type drugs, is also a Zionist but is also in love with Talibans and also on bed with Pakistan Army but is also anti Islam and anti Pakistan.

I really want to try what she is smoking!!!
    Lol.Now she is stuck from all corners.She will be sued by everyone she wrote about.Everyone has seen her lies now.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

It's stories like these which make me think that surely the leaked manuscript is not her original book and some fake

#MPGA

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    This book isn't targetted towards Imran supporters or Nawaz supporters. It is targetted towards those who can swing both ways, and whatever people on the internet say, this will have impact on the elections when it is going to be constantly talked about leading to it. I think this wicked lady is now playing games with PTI and joshillay log are getting carried away, nothing is official as it is "leaked" she could turnaround and change everything tomorrow and it won't have any legal bearing.
    I dont think the Pakistani public are stupid enough to believe the hideous book. Wouldn't this sway the voters who are undecided in favour of IK, out of sympathy. After all he is known for helping Pakistani's even if they dont agree with some of his policies and this woman is a virtual nobody.

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    This will have negligible impact on swaying votes in my opinion

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    My only concern is this:

This leaked manuscript is not an original manuscript. It maybe leaked by Reham and PML-N themselves OR maybe some other third party.

And when the book finally comes out it is nowhere like what it is portrayed right now

And PTI will look stupid then

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    My only concern is this:

This leaked manuscript is not an original manuscript. It maybe leaked by Reham and PML-N themselves OR maybe some other third party.

And when the book finally comes out it is nowhere like what it is portrayed right now

When is the book due to be out? If it's after the election it wont matter will it?

If the book has no 'scandal' it will not get much coverage. If it has 'scandal' it will be lies so will PTI were correct.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My only concern is this:

In my view PTI played really smart with this preemptive move Hamza Abbasi and Salman Ahmed are doing all the media talk and sitting on different channels and both of them are not holding any posts in PTI. Reham haven't denied anything yet, Indian channel did a promo a week ago about doing this program that they did today on Reham-Imran so Hamza Abbasi came before that. Book is about Hamza too lot of allegations so he can't be blamed here as IK or PTI spokesman he is also defending himself. Imagine if she had released this 2 weeks before election than every channels will be talking about it instead of core issues.

Last but not least this journalist worked closely with Reham in recent times and Reham accused him today of leaking manuscript and his replies show he had the idea whats coming in her book regarding Wasim.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    When is the book due to be out? If it's after the election it wont matter will it?

If the book has no 'scandal' it will not get much coverage. If it has 'scandal' it will be lies so will PTI were correct.
    My only concern is this:

Book was going to be released in July just before elections. But now there are talks of delayed election because of some delims issues and guess what Reham in her media talk today talked about delayed elections and delayed launch of her book.

If this leaked manuscript is fake than here is what Hamza said he will take all the responsibility

Debut
    Nov 2009
    Venue
    The Dark Side
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Disgusting woman. Can’t believe I use to praise her 2 years ago.

What triggers me is that she may edit the content and make everyone look stupid; she is well known for her smart tactics.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    478 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theo_14 View Post
    Disgusting woman. Can’t believe I use to praise her 2 years ago.

What triggers me is that she may edit the content and make everyone look stupid; she is well known for her smart tactics.
    I remember when she first came to note and many including myself were criticising her as a fake, attention seeker and many esp females came to her support. At least you have realised your error and have rightly changed your mind regarding what type of person she is.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Well lol if she changes the book and eliminates all the original content, the book will have no effect and everyone will be like what was all the fuss about, she hasn't denied the manuscript authenticity.

Similarly PTI can equally claimed Reham chickened out and edited the book completely. Have to agree, PTI have played this correctly and have totally pre-empted and neutralized her. Imran Khan's history as a playboy during his youth, the Sita White case did nothing to damage him, how on earth is Reham going to damage him?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How did Hamza get hold of the manuscript.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    How did Hamza get hold of the manuscript.
    According to Hamza someone from her team leaked it. She already accused a journalist (close to her) for leaking it but he denied it see the tweets i posted above.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Abdullah719; 6th June 2018 at 21:47.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea guys?

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Any idea guys?

It's a Zionist conspiracy

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any idea guys?

Think we have an Imran Khan Jnr and like 28 Mohammad Irfans.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post

she makes me cringe

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Sep 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post
    Can you even be sued for a leaked manuscript? Sure you can sue someone that officially publishes lies etc but if someone writes a load of rubbish and that rubbish is stolen and published then what?

In fact perhaps she leaked it herself as she knew there’s no way it could be legally published.
    Point

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This women is in a long list of Noora dirty tricks going back back over 30 years. BB and Nusrat were the victims in the 80's and 90's, and Reham is the weapon of choice at the moment. Why arent the PTI using Maryams miracle baby as part of its propoganda, as the saying goes what sauce for the goose is sauce for the ganda.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I dont think the Pakistani public are stupid enough to believe the hideous book. Wouldn't this sway the voters who are undecided in favour of IK, out of sympathy. After all he is known for helping Pakistani's even if they dont agree with some of his policies and this woman is a virtual nobody.
    PMLN is running circles around PTI with this one, the only way for PTI to neutralise this by getting some dirt on Sharifs aswell. This book will be referenced at every rally and weaponsized by PMLn without it even being published.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PMLN is running circles around PTI with this one, the only way for PTI to neutralise this by getting some dirt on Sharifs aswell. This book will be referenced at every rally and weaponsized by PMLn without it even being published.
    PML-N is running circles around PTI

Why don't you come out in the open and say you support these corrupt thugs also let me inform you that there has been widespread condemnation from all and sundry about the book and it's contents, so you are woefully misinformed with regards to the impact of the book.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I haven't watched her interview on Indian channel but came across a clip and clearly she is validating the content of the book.

What is very interesting is:

In India:
    she says Imran Khan is an Islamist and it would be really bad for India if he becomes PM.

In Pakistan:
    He is a very bad Muslim, makes fun of Islam and Islamic rituals and would be bad for Pakistan. Obviously all kind of drugs, sexting, same sex relationships etc also added to spice it up

He is also Yahoodi, Taliban and ISI agent at the same time
    Last edited by UN talkz; 7th June 2018 at 11:28.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabbar Singh View Post

No you can't be sued and whole idea behind this pre-emption is to discuss her filth now otherwise this could be lot damaging close to the elections as she was due to publish 2 weeks before elections.

Nawaz Sharif is master of these tactics and not the first time doing it, he did the same when Imran Khan first time joined politics, he started this Yahoodi (Zionist) lobby campaign against Jamaima and even after 22 years, majority of PMLN still think Imran Khan is backed by zionist lobby. They also use their development projects as an excuse to tell their people that Imran Khan wants to destroy Pakistanand only reason he is against Nawaz Sharis because he builds these mega projects and yahoodis don't want that

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No you can't be sued and whole idea behind this pre-emption is to discuss her filth now otherwise this could be lot damaging close to the elections as she was due to publish 2 weeks before elections.

Nawaz Sharif is master of these tactics and not the first time doing it, he did the same when Imran Khan first time joined politics, he started this Yahoodi (Zionist) lobby campaign against Jamaima and even after 22 years, majority of PMLN still think Imran Khan is backed by zionist lobby. They also use their development projects as an excuse to tell their people that Imran Khan wants to destroy Pakistanand only reason he is against Nawaz Sharis because he builds these mega projects and yahoodis don't want that
    How can she not be sued? She is not denying the contents of the Manuscript and is giving various interviews confirming all this. Everything she is saying is out there in the public domain and she can still be sued for libel.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I haven't watched her interview on Indian channel but came across a clip and clearly she is validating the content of the book.

What is very interesting is:

In India:
    she says Imran Khan is an Islamist and it would be really bad for India if he becomes PM.

In Pakistan:
    He is a very bad Muslim, makes fun of Islam and Islamic rituals and would be bad for Pakistan. Obviously all kind of drugs, sexting, same sex relationships etc also added to spice it up

He is also Yahoodi,Taliban and ISI agent at the same time
    Ever since her divorce to this day and with the book, she has only embarrassed herself and caused damage to her self. Like Hamza Ali Abbassi has said without being Imran Khan's ex wife she would have been a non entity.

Imran Khan playboy affairs during his bachelor days, the Sita White scandal did nothing to damage his reputation or standing in Pakistani society and politics, nothing this shameless self depricating leech can say or do that will do anything. Her book apart from being Talk show and Tabloid gossip for a few days is not going to have any impact on the elections. Life will go on for Imran Khan and the PTI but this lady has sealed the final nail in the coffin as far as her irrelevance goes.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 7th June 2018 at 11:28.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PML-N is running circles around PTI

Why don't you come out in the open and say you support these corrupt thugs also let me inform you that there has been widespread condemnation from all and sundry about the book and it's contents, so you are woefully misinformed with regards to the impact of the book.
    You really think people will go into all that detail to figure out what she said where and who? people just read one thing and one thing only coming out of this: Imran Khan's ex-wife accuses him and his party of all sort's of improper behavior, who's involved in all this? it's not PMLN, it is Imran Khan once again and his party's name that gets used. Members of PTI twitter faugi group are too stupid to fall for this, they are the ones who brought this to public when nothing's even confirmed yet and if the book doesn't get published then they got trolled, like really bad.

PMLN had been cooking this stuff for a while and now they just sit back and watch. Please don't go around accusing everyone that has a different opinion of being a PMLN supporter, not everyone is blinded by bias.
    Last edited by sjahmed23; 7th June 2018 at 04:01.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Who has the time to read a book these days anyway?

Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love a good conspiracy theory, from the get go she's been an agent or asset, they clearly had some dirt on IK and blackmailed him into a strange marriage but her cover was blown and they swiftly divorced, however the team objective to derail any political progression in the region remains in full swing.

I think the damage is done to an extent, even If IK somehow comes into power, it will not be for very long before he will have to step down as he will never come out of this squeaky clean himself by the time she/they are done with him.

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before every elections something has to happen to sensationalize the country and parties.

Absolutely disgusting that such things are being thrown around the country and world.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    Who has the time to read a book these days anyway?
    PMLN had master plan to discuss book content on media just before elections instead of core issues. It wasn't about reading the book it wasbout making the content public to malign IK and PTI just before elections

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    You really think people will go into all that detail to figure out what she said where and who? people just read one thing and one thing only coming out of this: Imran Khan's ex-wife accuses him and his party of all sort's of improper behavior, who's involved in all this? it's not PMLN, it is Imran Khan once again and his party's name that gets used. Members of PTI twitter faugi group are too stupid to fall for this, they are the ones who brought this to public when nothing's even confirmed yet and if the book doesn't get published then they got trolled, like really bad.

PMLN had been cooking this stuff for a while and now they just sit back and watch. Please don't go around accusing everyone that has a different opinion of being a PMLN supporter, not everyone is blinded by bias.
    The people who believe this sort of rubbish will believe anything. Hence it makes no difference at all in the bigger scheme of things. It also shows how shocking the NOORA govt has been if after 5 years in total power all they come up with is stuff about IK`s personal life.
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 7th June 2018 at 10:51.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Atleast boot polshiya Hamza Ali Abassi has been adequately exposed in this and taken to cleaners by Reham Khan & eloquent, brave, bold, sharp Shahzaib Khanzada.

Shahzaib Khanzada made Hamza Ali Abassi sweat on Geo News. It was a nightmaire for the intelligence pushed HAA aka fake emails (photoshop + word pdf creations)

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Atleast boot polshiya Hamza Ali Abassi has been adequately exposed in this and taken to cleaners by Reham Khan & eloquent, brave, bold, sharp Shahzaib Khanzada.

Shahzaib Khanzada made Hamza Ali Abassi sweat on Geo News. It was a nightmaire for the intelligence pushed HAA aka fake emails (photoshop + word pdf creations)

Right and Reham Khan has not been exposed right? That woman has no credibility and she is not even shameful about it. Even Indians across the border aren't buying her ********.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You have more credibility than Reham and that is saying something because you have about as much credibility as the Nooras claiming that the Power shortages wouldnt be their responsibility as soon the caretaker setup takes over.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If intelligence and army is pushing Nooras out of Pakistan then I request them to push Zardari out of Pakistan, too.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Poor Hamza stood for these Ahmedis once got banned by pemra but he don't know they are the hypocrites of highest order.
    "you hit them where it hurts"

The Griffins ....

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Reham Khan is a voice that needs to be heard, but her desperation to stay in the limelight and feed of Imran Khan's popularity has destroyed any credibility that she had.

She is a woman of questionable character and pretty much everyone is aware of it in Peshawar and Islamabad where her family resides. She herself spent her youth few blocks away from my house and my family is acquainted with her family.

She is a notorious character and Imran Khan fell for appearance. What he did expect from someone with her past? Nonetheless, Imran Khan is not marriage material himself and fully deserves this humiliation for his own actions.

However, this will have no impact on the elections because people are not taking her seriously. She is simply exposing herself on a national level what quite a few people knew about her already - she is an extremely opportunist and materialistic woman.

The scathing attack on Wasim and his life was the lowest of lows, and she has simply shot herself in the foot. The book will still sell and I am certainly looking forward to giving it a read, but she did not have to attack Wasim who has never been particularly vocal about his support for PTI or his wife, who as Wasim put himself, is not alive to defend herself.

A desperate woman who deserves all the criticism in the world.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th June 2018 at 17:38.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Reham Khan is a voice that needs to be heard, but her desperation to stay in the limelight and feed of Imran Khan's popularity has destroyed any credibility that she had.

She is a woman of questionable character and pretty much everyone is aware of it in Peshawar and Islamabad where her family resides. She herself spent her youth few blocks away from my house and my family is acquainted with her family.

She is a notorious character and Imran Khan fell for appearance. What he did expect from someone with her past? Nonetheless, Imran Khan is not marriage material himself and fully deserves this humiliation for his own actions.

However, this will have no impact on the elections because people are not taking her seriously. She is simply exposing herself on a national level what quite a few people knew about her already - she is an extremely opportunist and materialistic woman.

The scathing attack on Wasim and his life was the lowest of lows, and she has simply shot herself in the foot. The book will still sell and I am certainly looking forward to giving it a read, but she did not have to attack Wasim who has never been particularly vocal about his support for PTI or his wife, who as Wasim put himself, is not alive to defend herself.

A desperate woman who deserves all the criticism in the world.
    She will be sued if she publishes the book. If she does not publish the book then how will she get paid for the book? She is not denying the contents of the manuscript therefore she can still be sued by libel because whatever she is saying in these tv interviews can still be subject to libel.

Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    I guess it's fair to say now IK was right to divorce her , now the question remains why did he marry her in the first place?
    Well she's not bad looking for her age. And for a man in his mid 60's to have someone as good looking as her to share his bed with every night ....
    I'm betting that even those who are lambasting her for her vileness, and that includes many of those much younger than her, still wouldn't say "no" to someone who looks like her.

And that includes many PPers posting in this thread.

“In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by www787 View Post
    If intelligence and army is pushing Nooras out of Pakistan then I request them to push Zardari out of Pakistan, too.

Either will backfire in the long run because people's power outshines at last.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    You have more credibility than Reham and that is saying something because you have about as much credibility as the Nooras claiming that the Power shortages wouldnt be their responsibility as soon the caretaker setup takes over.

I know this is very very painful for you our British guide on ilzaamistaan. But feel it :-)

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So why hasn’t Reham denied all the allegations that Abbasi claimed were in her book?

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Either will backfire in the long run because people's power outshines at last.
    what a general statement.

People's power? Kind of did, Noora isn't in power anymore. If people cared then they would be on the street protesting.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1039 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is very very painful for you our British guide on ilzaamistaan. But feel it :-)

Not a supporter of PTI, but you overlooked a basic fact. Electric projects have a long gestation period. Most were started during Musharraf and PPP years, and started generating electricity only recently.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

nice find!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Didn't you support PTI?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khan12 View Post
    Didn't you support PTI?
    "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Well she's not bad looking for her age. And for a man in his mid 60's to have someone as good looking as her to share his bed with every night ....
    I'm betting that even those who are lambasting her for her vileness, and that includes many of those much younger than her, still wouldn't say "no" to someone who looks like her.

And that includes many PPers posting in this thread.
    We elect leaders that are better than us not with same limitations , not sure what was the point of such a shallow post.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    "A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything" - Malcom X