Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Issued in Public Interest

Dear Bhaijanites,

Yesterday our beloved team lost an important test match and in the course also lost the test series in England.

It is a heart breaking moment for Indian cricket and for the most genuine lovers of test cricket in India for whom any test defeat is worse than losing an LOI tournament final.

I know my you are heart broken, devastated and probably cried yourselves to sleep last night.

I wanted to give you this moment of introspection and solitude.

Please remember however that hope is the biggest weapon there is.

Let us be big hearted men.

We will overcome this.

Let us be gracious in defeat and give the English the respect they deserve for outplaying us to arguably their finest test series win in the modern era.

The sun will rise again.

We will win again.

Stay strong.

Well done England. You fought hard and you came out on top. Credit to you. But we will continue to fight and we will come back hard at you in the 5th test playing for pride.

Until then let us be good men.

Cheers.

With love from your Bhaijaan.

Debut
    Jun 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Issued in Public Interest

Dear Bhaijanites,

Yesterday our beloved team lost an important test match and in the course also lost the test series in England.

It is a heart breaking moment for Indian cricket and for the most genuine lovers of test cricket in India for whom any test defeat is worse than losing an LOI tournament final.

I know my you are heart broken, devastated and probably cried yourselves to sleep last night.

I wanted to give you this moment of introspection and solitude.

Please remember however that hope is the biggest weapon there is.

Let us be big hearted men.

We will overcome this.

Let us be gracious in defeat and give the English the respect they deserve for outplaying us to arguably their finest test series win in the modern era.

The sun will rise again.

We will win again.

Stay strong.

Well done England. You fought hard and you came out on top. Credit to you. But we will continue to fight and we will come back hard at you in the 5th test playing for pride.

Until then let us be good men.

Cheers.

With love from your Bhaijaan.

England finest win in modern era if by modern we mean this decade then the 2011 Ashes series win in Australia and away win vs India in 2012 are head and shoulders their best heck their destruction of World # 1 India in 2011 is their finest at home this decade this series is a standard home series win for them probably as cherished as the series win vs SA last year at home

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Only humiliated one here is India I love to see their fans sitting there in silence when Indian wickets are going down. Now win the last one as well England that will complete another miserable tour for England after they lost to RSA.
    Good to see you happy in third party’s defeat by second party.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xoib View Post
    England finest win in modern era if by modern we mean this decade then the 2011 Ashes series win in Australia and away win vs India in 2012 are head and shoulders their best heck their destruction of World # 1 India in 2011 is their finest at home this decade this series is a standard home series win for them probably as cherished as the series win vs SA last year at home
    I concur. I would also go back to the come-from-behind win in SL in 2000, the win in SA in 2004 and of course the titanic Ashes duel in 2005.

But thanks for the generosity @freelance_cricketer.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    I dunno where to put this, but Indian media is absolutely destroying their cricket team right now. Careers finishing left, right and centre
    I think it’s much needed. Overhaul is needed. I was surprised despite one man show especially in batting how close they came of winning couple of matches. Only if few batsmen showed up, it would be a fantastic series for Indian brothers.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuskash View Post
    I think it’s much needed. Overhaul is needed. I was surprised despite one man show especially in batting how close they came of winning couple of matches. Only if few batsmen showed up, it would be a fantastic series for Indian brothers.
    They came close only because England was equally bad! Its a big chance missed by India.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont know about him but sad to see you being so SALTY over a third party's loss over a second party as you claimed recently that you are not an indian.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Dont know about him but sad to see you being so SALTY over a third party's loss over a second party as you claimed recently that you are not an indian.
    Not at all bro. I feel happy when any Asian team does well against SENA regardless be it Ind, Pak, SL, Bang. Because I consider it as a big achievement for Asian players. It is not nice to just troll, troll and troll that's why I replied in such tone. But I think this is how it works on forums.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all bro. I feel happy when any Asian team does well against SENA regardless be it Ind, Pak, SL, Bang. Because I consider it as a big achievement for Asian players. It is not nice to just troll, troll and troll that's why I replied in such tone. But I think this is how it works on forums.
    You do realize the word SENA is used exclusively by indian posters and it was started just recently as well. Not surprised to see you disowning your own country. Typical.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    You do realize the word SENA is used exclusively by indian posters and it was started just recently as well. Not surprised to see you disowning your own country. Typical.
    To be honest, I did not know the word SENA is copyrighted. Just thought it would be easier to write in short form which is understood here rather than typing more.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India missed a golden opportunity to win a test series in England.On paper Indian batting looked very strong but it proved to be worse than the brittle England batting.Indians also lack aggression.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am happy because India has again proved they are nothing away from home. That is why the BCCI always wants to play at home.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Still a good win for England - but this is nowhere near the 2010 Ashes, winning in India in 2012 and winning in South Africa in 2016.

Three amazing away wins, that were all a lot to do with the great and now departing Alastair Cook incidentally enough.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like 4-1 on the corner.

Nevermind, we have got analysts who will give us a clear indication of how this series has went through and what the actual result should have been.

Btw, in England, this decade:-

the scorecard is:-

England 10-2 India

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Looks like 4-1 on the corner.

Nevermind, we have got analysts who will give us a clear indication of how this series has went through and what the actual result should have been.

Btw, in England, this decade:-

the scorecard is:-

England 10-2 India
    You are not doing justice. This team is the best touring team in last 15-20 years. If you are concerned about stats, then Windies tour is in the pipe. We thrash every team at home.

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    You are not doing justice. This team is the best touring INDIAN team in last 15-20 years. If you are concerned about stats, then Windies tour is in the pipe. We thrash every team at home.
    Fixed.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are not doing justice. This team is the best touring team in last 15-20 years. If you are concerned about stats, then Windies tour is in the pipe. We thrash every team at home.
    The best touring team was taken to cleaners when they toured SA and the series was done and dusted in the first two tests itself.

The best touring team was again smashed when they toured England and right now we are playing a dead rubber in England after already losing the ODI and test series. Never mind, India did won the gully-danda format of the game.

The best touring team is now expected to humiliate Australia in Australia as there is no Smith and Warner in the XI. It is to be seen what kind of humiliation Kohli and co serves to Australia in Australia's den.

This is a legendary team at home, never- mind but I am not sure if this team could have defeated Australia of 2000-01 at home either. Do this Indian team has in them to turn on the table the way VVS and Dravid did it in that series or could Ashwin deliver back-to-wall performance considering the several instances when he has failed to do so?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thot we went to England to play against england. How come all of a sudden we are now competing against our own past teams?

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happydavy View Post
    I thot we went to England to play against england. How come all of a sudden we are now competing against our own past teams?
    Because some including Shastri think this is the best touring Indian side in last 15-20 years.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because some including Shastri think this is the best touring Indian side in last 15-20 years.
    Bro you read my post but, you missed something.

S A R C A S M

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro you read my post but, you missed something.

S A R C A S M
    No, I didnt missed that. I am well aware of this and all your threads as well. I wasn't referring it to you at all.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I didnt missed that. I am well aware of this and all your threads as well. I wasn't referring it to you at all.
    I see, you were replying to @happydavy post which he quoted for me. So, I thought u were referring to me by "some". Cool

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see, you were replying to @happydavy post which he quoted for me. So, I thought u were referring to me by "some". Cool
    No, there are more posters as well, lol. I agree I made it a bit confusing, never mind.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is humiliating only that it's the other way round to what the thread starter had hoped for. It will teach him a lesson of never speaking to soon! England ne toh Bharat ke chakkay chudadiye!!!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    It is humiliating only that it's the other way round to what the thread starter had hoped for. It will teach him a lesson of never speaking to soon! England ne toh Bharat ke chakkay chudadiye!!!
    He has already started a similar thread for the Oz tour xD

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Indian bowlers have given a strong account of themselves, but the batsmen have largely been rubbish from what I can see.

4-1 although a bit harsh is probably a fair result.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    359 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Legendary thread.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the end, Bhaijaan is always right.

4-1 humiliation as predicted by our Bhaijaan.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    742 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Well done two India’s two centurions for taking it deep after the horror of 2-3.

Pant - what amazing skills!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🤣
    Certain mongs will still state that India outplayed England. Bar 1 fluke spell by HP leading to a win, they got gaped.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never be cocky lol. Thanks to our bowlers for saving our face and avoiding another 5-0 whitewash. Pant's inning should put an end to Ms Dhoni's career in ODI and T20. Good fight by Rahul.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Scotland defeat has initiated the humiliating summer for England.

Tougher times lie ahead. India will be bringing it. They will come hard at England and wikk take them by surprise.
    India sure got taken.