Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 321 to 400 of 512
  1. #321
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    3,155
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Chasing a huge total of 180+, it was indeed owned
    sorry, it makes even less sense with the animated emoji. maybe try an exploding pumkin or something.

    no team batting second and eeking out a meager lead of 180 with the help of an unlikely lower order 60 has owned anything.

    the match was universally acclaimed a triumph for test cricket for because it was close and hard fought and full of suspense.

    you'll have to wait for your schadenfreude moment a bit longer methinks.

  2. #322
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    3,155
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Any loss for India is "getting owned" for me .I am older then you that is all you need to know kid! England's batting can greatly improve as well in case it missed you.
    it would be very sad if you are older than me. but its been 30 some years since someone called me a kid, so perhaps i should enjoy the moment.

    sure they can. however, i thought england's batting did a bit worse than expected, but not by much. were they much better against pakistan? does cook look like he will figure out ashwin on this tour?

    india on the other hand could justifiably hope that at least one more batsman will stand up to be counted
    for 50 something, perhaps even two. which would make a difference. this series is not over yet.

  3. #323
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by New Yorker View Post
    it would be very sad if you are older than me. but its been 30 some years since someone called me a kid, so perhaps i should enjoy the moment.

    sure they can. however, i thought england's batting did a bit worse than expected, but not by much. were they much better against pakistan? does cook look like he will figure out ashwin on this tour?

    india on the other hand could justifiably hope that at least one more batsman will stand up to be counted
    for 50 something, perhaps even two. which would make a difference. this series is not over yet.
    Yes please enjoy the moment. I believe India are such a one man band that without Kohli they will fall like a pack of cards. Thing is that with so much T20 stuff India plays in various forms their batsmen do not have the mentality of playing a long innings. How can England's batting have performed worse when they scored more runs?

    England's middle order can score many more runs as well. Playing at home gives them an important advantage as they will still be much more used to conditions. India's bowling does not match Pak's so the matting will be required to save them the series.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  4. #324
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    7,089
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This thread is turning out to be as comical as Rafatullah winning Pakistan WT20.

  5. #325
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,419
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If England win this series either 4-0 or 5-0, then they will go second in the Test rankings.

  6. #326
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,737
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhai ye thread ab band bhi kardo

  7. #327
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    If England win this series either 4-0 or 5-0, then they will go second in the Test rankings.
    I hope England reach the number one spot before their next visit to the desert.... it is always lovely smashing the number one side (as you are finding out yourself atm)


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  8. #328
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,533
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Bhai ye thread ab band bhi kardo
    5-0 se harwa ke hi maanega yeh bhaijaan

  9. #329
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,943
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why was this created, to motivate India or, to add insult to the injury?😢😢

  10. #330
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,799
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrogance can make you look like a buffoon in the end! Hope the OP learned his lesson from this! The much vaunted Indian batting struggling to get to three digits..

  11. #331
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thread backfired.

  12. #332
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    2,765
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    I want Karthik to keep wickets in place of Saha whose batting is absolute trash.
    Your wish came true, only if Karthik like most Indian batsmen knew how to play tests outside India

  13. #333
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    642
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far, RIP thread..

  14. #334
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,415
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    This thread is turning out to be as comical as Rafatullah winning Pakistan WT20.
    That thread was legendary - Turns out that guy barely knew how to hold the willow properly and we made 40 year old uncle open in a World Event

  15. #335
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    265
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like it's going to be another 5-0 whitewash of the worst number 1 team in the world.

  16. #336
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's safe to say that India has been brutally exposed in these English conditions and even their best batsmen can't play an innings without giving several chances before they get out. England should aim to score 200+ today in their innings and just watch the series tally go up to 2-0.

  17. #337
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    100 AO is nothing spectacular in overcast conditions with so much moisture on the pitch. Had England batted first thet would have been AO for less than 100 and we all know that.

    Respect to Bhaijaan for his competitive spirit
    Last edited by UN talkz; 11th August 2018 at 14:28.

  18. #338
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,827
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    100 AO is nothing spectacular in overcast conditions with so much moisture on the pitch. Had England batted first thet would have been AO for less than 100 and we all know that.

    Respect to Bhaijaan for his competitive spirit
    You made a bold prediction without much thinking. I mean even a South African or Ozzie fan would sound under influence making a bold statement humiliating Eng in their own backyard. Only a great team could do it providing if home team was weak. Instead you could make the title as your wish which as a fan is worth fantasizing.

    India is definitely in the game but do you seriously believe Ind can utilize conditions better than Eng? Even without Anderson and Broad, it is a challenge to win a series in Eng let alone pasting them. Time to suck it up. By the end of series, you will realize that Ind is just another good team like any of the top 6 teams and their ranking is nothing but smoke and mirrors as ANY other top ranked team.
    Last edited by UN talkz; 11th August 2018 at 14:29.


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  19. #339
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Sweden
    Runs
    3,522
    Mentioned
    451 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    All due respect to bhaijaanís loved ones from England, but tough calls have to be made by tough men and it is time for Virat Kohliís Team India to cease this perfect revenge opportunity.

    It is England who punctured our wheels when we were still not over with our World Cup triumph and world #1 test rank back in 2011. Our world was perfect. Our team seemed set to embark on a great journey of domination. We were on top of the world and we wished for many more years on the top and then England whitewashed us. Their media ridiculed us. Pakistanis troller us over here to no end.

    The low self esteem we carried from that torturous England tour made us screw our chances everywhere we went. We were smashed mercilessly everywhere we went. England even came to India and smashed us to rub salt on our wounds.

    It is time now to take revenge and it scores must be settled from where it all began. We must end the curse in England this year and start our dominant era which we should have started in 2011 itself.

    If a team like Pakistan can beat England in England then India can and should do even better. England is vulnerable and Is carrying old and worn out players while India is oozing with young raw talent and most other players in their peak age.

    India just go for it hard.

    We must aim for 4 test wins on this tour. England should get none they deserve none.

    England please buckle up because a storm is coming.

    Itís time to play the game!
    I'm still with Bhai jaan on this hundred percent. India to win this match if rain doesn't come in to play, and the remaining three too to give England's overrated primadonas a thorough beating that they well and truly deserve.

    1-4 india or 1-3. That first fluke test win has just gotten to the heads of English fans.


    ya aenu chuk lay ya mainu aenu chukkan di taaqat day

  20. #340
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    9,188
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have played well tbh. Few things didn't went quite well though.

    Anyways, humiliation and all was obviously over-exaggeration from OP.

    Indian batting needs a Dravid-Laxman kind of inspiration from somewhere.They have bottled it several times now.

  21. #341
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,304
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    They are nowhere near th caliber to achieve 3 test wins against THIS Indian team. If India gets screwed like in Aus 2007-08 then they will probably win 1 test at max and draw another.

    India is comfortably winning 2 tests and if they remain motivated for revenge they might convert another two possible draws into wins as well.

    Anderson and Broad arenít getting more than 20 wickets during the 5 tests this time. They still have it in them to outfox lesser teams like Pakistan, WI but they canít do that damage to this Indian batting line up.

    By the time India is done with England, they would have retired or dropped half their squad mark my words.
    Looking like 2-0 already. 😄
    I think this may not turn out so well for India.


  22. #342
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,691
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    100 AO is nothing spectacular in overcast conditions with so much moisture on the pitch. Had England batted first thet would have been AO for less than 100 and we all know that.

    Respect to Bhaijaan for his competitive spirit
    Are you referring to yourself in third person? Respect to freelance for his incredible ignorance.

    Respect to Idrizzy for his savvy responses.

  23. #343
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1660 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't worry bhaijaan we still believe India will humiliate.......................themselves


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  24. #344
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only ones being humiliated are the Indian's being made to chase the ball all day! It it over if England get anywhere close to a 300 lead. Only the weather can save the Indian paper tigers again exposed on foreign conditions. Prior to the series we were told how India will be walking away with all bragging rights with Kohli breaking records. Now the BCCI will arrange 10 home series so that their team can play and win in their comfort zone. I see unlike the English bowlers yestrday the Indian bowlers can not make the ball swing in overcast conditions.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  25. #345
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    19,335
    Mentioned
    501 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Expected turn out of events, Kohli is proving to be a terrible captain.

  26. #346
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    The only ones being humiliated are the Indian's being made to chase the ball all day! It it over if England get anywhere close to a 300 lead. Only the weather can save the Indian paper tigers again exposed on foreign conditions. Prior to the series we were told how India will be walking away with all bragging rights with Kohli breaking records. Now the BCCI will arrange 10 home series so that their team can play and win in their comfort zone. I see unlike the English bowlers yestrday the Indian bowlers can not make the ball swing in overcast conditions.
    Overcast conditions? Really? Lol. There has been little cloud cover.

    Unlike Pakistan team India tours SENA countries regularly every 3-4 years.

    Atleast we dont get whitewashed by BD at home.

  27. #347
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Expected turn out of events, Kohli is proving to be a terrible captain.
    He cant win lucky tosses even.

  28. #348
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Expected turn out of events, Kohli is proving to be a terrible captain.
    He has won only 1 toss in SA NZ Eng Aus. We won that test.

  29. #349
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,446
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by syed1 View Post
    don't worry bhaijaan we still believe india will humiliate.......................themselves
    boom!

  30. #350
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,682
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before the English series, Indian fans such as @Mamoon, @freelance_cricketer, @cricketjoshila etc. were gassing up their team and making big claims on how this side will dominate cricket for decades and how they will humiliate England.

    Its almost as if the English series was a forgone conclusion. Even the team joined in with Ravi Shastri making comments in the tone of England is like playing at home and what not.

    After the t20I series, it almost felt like Indian fans will bring the earth down crashing chest beating over how their team is the best team cricketing world has ever seen and KL Rahul being self appointed as the second best batsman in the world. Fans were told by the likes of @Varun that this is going to be a long summer for them if they support England and what not.

    Claims were made on how indian bowling is better than Pakistan and even if the batting fails, they will take 20 wickets.

    Name:  18c47ac5-7dc0-48b9-9568-aaa59ca3d7c1.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  107.6 KB

    How Hardik Pandaya is the next Kapil Dev.

    Embarrassing claims after embarrassing claims. Hilarious how the reality turned out to be.

    Name:  38508728_1630124737096217_6840014797912670208_o.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  90.8 KB

    The indian fans truly deserve this humiliation for believing in their own self made hype. It was last june when things were brought to the ground, and its just a repeat cycle.

  31. #351
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,243
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Don't worry bhaijaan we still believe India will humiliate.......................themselves
    Indian fans after India got bowled out for 100 : wait for England to bat. England can't score more than 200 in these conditions.

    Indian bowlers : Hold our beers

    :

  32. #352
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,682
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Before the English series, Indian fans such as @Mamoon, @freelance_cricketer, @cricketjoshila etc. were gassing up their team and making big claims on how this side will dominate cricket for decades and how they will humiliate England.

    Its almost as if the English series was a forgone conclusion. Even the team joined in with Ravi Shastri making comments in the tone of England is like playing at home and what not.

    After the t20I series, it almost felt like Indian fans will bring the earth down crashing chest beating over how their team is the best team cricketing world has ever seen and KL Rahul being self appointed as the second best batsman in the world. Fans were told by the likes of @Varun that this is going to be a long summer for them if they support England and what not.

    Claims were made on how indian bowling is better than Pakistan and even if the batting fails, they will take 20 wickets.

    Name:  18c47ac5-7dc0-48b9-9568-aaa59ca3d7c1.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  107.6 KB

    How Hardik Pandaya is the next Kapil Dev.

    Embarrassing claims after embarrassing claims. Hilarious how the reality turned out to be.

    Name:  38508728_1630124737096217_6840014797912670208_o.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  90.8 KB

    The indian fans truly deserve this humiliation for believing in their own self made hype. It was last june when things were brought to the ground, and its just a repeat cycle.
    @Syed1, @Madplayer glad to be not in the line of fire for "deserved humiliation".

  33. #353
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Before the English series, Indian fans such as @Mamoon, @freelance_cricketer, @cricketjoshila etc. were gassing up their team and making big claims on how this side will dominate cricket for decades and how they will humiliate England.

    Its almost as if the English series was a forgone conclusion. Even the team joined in with Ravi Shastri making comments in the tone of England is like playing at home and what not.

    After the t20I series, it almost felt like Indian fans will bring the earth down crashing chest beating over how their team is the best team cricketing world has ever seen and KL Rahul being self appointed as the second best batsman in the world. Fans were told by the likes of @Varun that this is going to be a long summer for them if they support England and what not.

    Claims were made on how indian bowling is better than Pakistan and even if the batting fails, they will take 20 wickets.

    Name:  18c47ac5-7dc0-48b9-9568-aaa59ca3d7c1.jpg
Views: 782
Size:  107.6 KB

    How Hardik Pandaya is the next Kapil Dev.

    Embarrassing claims after embarrassing claims. Hilarious how the reality turned out to be.

    Name:  38508728_1630124737096217_6840014797912670208_o.jpg
Views: 779
Size:  90.8 KB

    The indian fans truly deserve this humiliation for believing in their own self made hype. It was last june when things were brought to the ground, and its just a repeat cycle.
    I made no such claims. I am not a troll like FC. Nice try btw.

  34. #354
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,243
    Mentioned
    322 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    @Syed1, @Madplayer glad to be not in the line of fire for "deserved humiliation".
    Just over 1 month left for the humiliation brigade to crawl out from under their rocks : many kilos of humiliation waiting

  35. #355
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Overcast conditions? Really? Lol. There has been little cloud cover.

    Unlike Pakistan team India tours SENA countries regularly every 3-4 years.

    Atleast we dont get whitewashed by BD at home.
    No! Instead you lose to us by 200 runs in a major final!! Bangladesh are not that bad a side! Let's talk about today where you have been chasing leather all day long. The almighty must have felt sorry for your boy's that bad light came in saving them from a further beating. I saw plenty off cloud just that your boy's can't swing it at all. You got no chance of winning this one either!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  36. #356
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,595
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    While thread is not working out I feel that the idea behind the thread had merit even if it was carried out for trolling purposes

  37. #357
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    No! Instead you lose to us by 200 runs in a major final!! Bangladesh are not that bad a side! Let's talk about today where you have been chasing leather all day long. The almighty must have felt sorry for your boy's that bad light came in saving them from a further beating. I saw plenty off cloud just that your boy's can't swing it at all. You got no chance of winning this one either!
    Plenty of clouds? Lol.

    All you can come up with is one final loss. Lol.

    Look at your own team. No.7 in tests. Gets whitewashed at home to SL. Loses tests to WI.

  38. #358
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thread maker just got Bhai Jaan-ed!

  39. #359
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,533
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Plenty of clouds? Lol.

    All you can come up with is one final loss. Lol.

    Look at your own team. No.7 in tests. Gets whitewashed at home to SL. Loses tests to WI.
    No 7 team managed to beat England in 1 test this summer. Where as we need the help of rain to draw a match.

  40. #360
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,827
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Plenty of clouds? Lol.

    All you can come up with is one final loss. Lol.

    Look at your own team. No.7 in tests. Gets whitewashed at home to SL. Loses tests to WI.
    Stop trolling. I do not remember Pak losing testS in WI. Last time we were there, we won series. We have not played at home in many many years and despite all of this, we have done well to come out of the Abyss created by Pakistan political turmoil.

    Indian loud mouth will stop once and for all after Series thrashings in Eng and AU.


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  41. #361
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Plenty of clouds? Lol.

    All you can come up with is one final loss. Lol.

    Look at your own team. No.7 in tests. Gets whitewashed at home to SL. Loses tests to WI.
    Don't derail the thread as always. We don't have this attitude of being superhuman cricketers and have produced fast bowlers galore where as you not even one in your entire history. All those clinics in India for decades and you still don't have a speedster. We don't play much Tests nowadays that reflects our ranking nonetheless we are or at east until recently were number 1 in T20 form. No not one loss! We have defeated you more times then you have us in Tests and One days. It is wonderful seeing England wipe the floor with your boys!! hahaha!!!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 11th August 2018 at 20:01.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  42. #362
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,691
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Plenty of clouds? Lol.

    All you can come up with is one final loss. Lol.

    Look at your own team. No.7 in tests. Gets whitewashed at home to SL. Loses tests to WI.
    Look at your own team. No. 1 in tests. Gets humiliated at England compared to No. 7 ranked team Pakistan who drew 1-1 earlier in the summer.

  43. #363
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Relax all,

    Fact that England hasn't declared yet shows they are aware Indian batsmen will pull back and score big in second innings.

    Bhaijaan is prediicting a double from Rahul - The dream batsman.

  44. #364
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricVet View Post
    Stop trolling. I do not remember Pak losing testS in WI. Last time we were there, we won series. We have not played at home in many many years and despite all of this, we have done well to come out of the Abyss created by Pakistan political turmoil.

    Indian loud mouth will stop once and for all after Series thrashings in Eng and AU.
    You lost a test to WI both in UAE and in WI.

    Do you remember when was the last time Pakistan even drew a test match in Aus? Or won a test in SA?

    Better performances in one country wont make Pakistan the better team.

  45. #365
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idrizzy View Post
    Look at your own team. No. 1 in tests. Gets humiliated at England compared to No. 7 ranked team Pakistan who drew 1-1 earlier in the summer.
    We dont get whitewashed by SL at home. Lose tests to WI at home.

    Pakistan doing better than India in one country doesnt make them the overall better team.

  46. #366
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,398
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You lost a test to WI both in UAE and in WI.

    Do you remember when was the last time Pakistan even drew a test match in Aus? Or won a test in SA?

    Better performances in one country wont make Pakistan the better team.
    When was the last time India won a series in Australia or South Africa?

  47. #367
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,369
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    When was the last time India won a series in Australia or South Africa?
    Have Pakistan even drawn a test in Aus in last 15 yrs? When was the last time Pakistan won a test in SA?

  48. #368
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,588
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the thread that keeps on giving

  49. #369
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    5,157
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Have Pakistan even drawn a test in Aus in last 15 yrs? When was the last time Pakistan won a test in SA?
    Pak has won 133 test matches while lost 122 win % age 32

    India won 145 lost 160, win %age 27

    Winning a test for a lost cause at the end of the series which is already lost doesnt make that much of a difference that one hypes about it every now and than.

  50. #370
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,398
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Have Pakistan even drawn a test in Aus in last 15 yrs? When was the last time Pakistan won a test in SA?
    Is not the question I asked.

  51. #371
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    12,666
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Have Pakistan even drawn a test in Aus in last 15 yrs? When was the last time Pakistan won a test in SA?
    The tour before last - 2007.

    India are getting pummelled so now is not the time to start taking digs at other teams. You are making yourself look foolish.

    Indian management failed to prepare for this tour so you are paying the price.

    But donít worry when IPL comes it will be all forgotten.

  52. #372
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    34,245
    Mentioned
    2573 Post(s)
    Tagged
    20 Thread(s)
    India ne toh bhaijaan ko mamu bana diya


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  53. #373
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    131
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    He has won only 1 toss in SA NZ Eng Aus. We won that test.
    So this is the excuse of the day? Got it.

    Let's see what's tomorrow got in store for us for an excuse.

  54. #374
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    131
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Have Pakistan even drawn a test in Aus in last 15 yrs? When was the last time Pakistan won a test in SA?
    Not what he asked...

  55. #375
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    131
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    You lost a test to WI both in UAE and in WI.

    Do you remember when was the last time Pakistan even drew a test match in Aus? Or won a test in SA?

    Better performances in one country wont make Pakistan the better team.
    Because That same country's all rounder (Pandya's counterpart) made more runs than what your entire team made in the first innings and took two wickets?

    Since your team is in the same country we were in just a little while ago, I think comparison is solid. Peace.

  56. #376
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    The tour before last - 2007.

    India are getting pummelled so now is not the time to start taking digs at other teams. You are making yourself look foolish.

    Indian management failed to prepare for this tour so you are paying the price.

    But donít worry when IPL comes it will be all forgotten.
    IPL is the bandage for all the injuries.

  57. #377
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,592
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yikes. This thread backfired on Bhaijaan, didn't it?


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  58. #378
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Brisbane, Australia
    Runs
    1,022
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    We dont get whitewashed by SL at home. Lose tests to WI at home.

    Pakistan doing better than India in one country doesnt make them the overall better team.
    Why are you even comparing India with PAK, a team that is 7th ranked and with numerous players that haven't reached double digits number of test matches? That in itself is the biggest meme to come out of these last 3 weeks. I saw threads prior to this series comparing India to the great Aussie team of the 2000s, KL Rahul being the 2nd best batter in the world, claims of cricketing domination for the next 10 years, etc.

    From being compared to the great AUS team of 2000s to the 7th ranked PAK team of 2018. Talk about a reality check...


    'We know which Pakistan has turned up today...'

    'It's the one to be afraid of.'

  59. #379
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by leatherface58 View Post
    Yikes. This thread backfired on Bhaijaan, didn't it?
    Iím the end, Bhaijaan always wins. Remember that dosto.

  60. #380
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,691
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    I’m the end, Bhaijaan always wins. Remember that dosto.
    In the end, India always lose. Remember that dosto.

  61. #381
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    1,691
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Relax all,

    Fact that England hasn't declared yet shows they are aware Indian batsmen will pull back and score big in second innings.

    Bhaijaan is prediicting a double from Rahul - The dream batsman.
    He got double digits. Does that count?

  62. #382
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,731
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by idrizzy View Post
    He got double digits. Does that count?
    I think that's what Bhaijaan meant


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  63. #383
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    72
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    100 AO is nothing spectacular in overcast conditions with so much moisture on the pitch. Had England batted first thet would have been AO for less than 100 and we all know that.

    Respect to Bhaijaan for his competitive spirit
    No disrespect to the Indian Cricket team as England are a really tough team in these conditions. However I think you need to just give it a rest with the excuses and accept you were wrong!

  64. #384
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    12,088
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They had no chance to beat England. India are garbage.

  65. #385
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fair play to England for this amazing fight back against a true force of Cricket. Reminds me of India standing up tall against the great Aussies of 2001. Dominant performance against great teams are rare even if you consider the luck factor going England's in first two tests.

    Well done my brothers Robby @Robert and Kookee @James


    England has earned Bhaijaan's respect which is more than what any series is worth.

  66. #386
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Cricket wins.

    Cricket has come home.

    Congrats to all.

    Stay positive and proud always.

    With love,

    Your Bhaijaan

  67. #387
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,595
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    The worst thing is that this is a damn ordinary English side

  68. #388
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    323
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Subhanallah

  69. #389
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    I think that's what Bhaijaan meant
    Never doubt your Bhaijaan. He is always a step ahead of his haters.

    Many Indian players are fed up with Kohli's clueless captaincy and are not able to give their 100% in this toxic atmosphere.

    This is part of great game which many on this forum sadly don't Australia.

    Someone else and not Kohli will lead India in Australia whose name i cant reveal atm but you have had enough hints if you followed Bhaijaan with your heart and mind both.

  70. #390
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,660
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is great to see India on it's knee's! No bad weather, no bad light or even the ISI training the English boys! Just an awesome phentee for India once again outside their comfort zone. This is what happens when you only show interest in T20 Cricket to increase your bank balance. Indian batsmen seem to have forgotten how to play Test Cricket and are all over the place with their temperament and technique whilst an overweight Shastri looks on in disbelief! India had plenty of time to prepare for this tour and if they did not then it was because off the IPL finishing some months prior to this tour. Can't have it both ways wanting to be good on tour yet be obsessed with two months of the IPL. India and its fans deserve this humiliation that will make them realise how average a team they are.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 12th August 2018 at 16:21.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  71. #391
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,304
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humiliation is taking place. It is just not what OP imagined. 😂

  72. #392
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,931
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To sum things up;
    A few fans imagined that this current Indian lineup is too strong for this English side and that anything less than a white wash will be unsatisfactory by their standards.
    India lost the first test and people thought that this Indian side can at least compete with this current England line up because at least the first test was a close one.
    Then the second test started and Indian team got themselves in a situation where they are staring down the barrel of defeat. People got too defensive and are now making fun of Pakistan team and are telling us how bad our team is on away tours.
    My conclusion; Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .......
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 12th August 2018 at 16:25.

  73. #393
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,791
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistani fans beware, Bhaijaan doesn't forget and doesn't forgive. Sooner or later vengeance will strike. Bhagwaan se darro.

  74. #394
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    692
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    To sum things up;
    A few fans imagined that this current Indian lineup is too strong for this English side and that anything less than a white wash will be unsatisfactory by their standards.
    India lost the first test and people thought that this Indian side can at least compete with this current England line up because at least the first test was a close one.
    Then the second test started and Indian team got themselves in a situation where they are staring down the barrel of defeat. People got too defensive and are now making fun of Pakistan team and are telling us how bad our team is on away tours.
    My conclusion; Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha .......
    Away matches, Pakistan showed better performances than India especially in Eng.

  75. #395
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,799
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India staring at a three day defeat in the second test at the moment.. just as I type, Ashwinís catch dropped in the slips.. he has injured his hand for the second time..

    They have really roughed him up.. itís his bowling hand too..

  76. #396
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,446
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The worst thing is that this is a damn ordinary English side
    It is the worst batting line I can remember. Probably the worst batting line in England's history. England still won by an innings and loads in two days.

  77. #397
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,446
    Mentioned
    763 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Fair play to England for this amazing fight back against a true force of Cricket. Reminds me of India standing up tall against the great Aussies of 2001. Dominant performance against great teams are rare even if you consider the luck factor going England's in first two tests.

    Well done my brothers Robby @Robert and Kookee @James


    England has earned Bhaijaan's respect which is more than what any series is worth.
    Thank you for your graciousness.

  78. #398
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,799
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Fair play to England for this amazing fight back against a true force of Cricket. Reminds me of India standing up tall against the great Aussies of 2001. Dominant performance against great teams are rare even if you consider the luck factor going England's in first two tests.

    Well done my brothers Robby @Robert and Kookee @James


    England has earned Bhaijaan's respect which is more than what any series is worth.

    Did the score read 2-0 India with India beating the Aussies inside three days by an innings in one of those games?

  79. #399
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    26,250
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately Indian team is out to prove OP's point...in reverse order LOL

    Go Team India, three more to go for a white wash!

  80. #400
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,533
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsee View Post
    Unfortunately Indian team is out to prove OP's point...in reverse order LOL

    Go Team India, three more to go for a white wash!
    Somebody close this thread or India should run away from England. Can't see this humiliation anymore. For our Pyjama League fans BCCI can organise Mini IPL to keep them happy.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •