Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    And all of them will be hapless against kuldeep and chahal.England is not known for its prowess against wrist spin anywhere.
    Tracks in England are the flattest in the world. There is nothing in them for bowlers.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Odd_One View Post
    Tracks in England are the flattest in the world. There is nothing in them for bowlers.
    In ODIs bhaijaan expects sooner competition because England isnt as poor in this format as they are in tests. The gulf in class between the two teams is a lot less in this format however India still emains much superior.

3-0 or 2-1 India in ODIs
    4-0 or 3-1 to India in tests

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Problem is our Pakistani friends won't take it under consideration
    Pakistan drew 2-2 2 years ago in England as well, our last full series, not many teams have done that recently...Our record in England is touch superior than India, well since the beginning of time 😁😁

Letís see what India got, on Internet they have always declared themselves champs, unfortunately Cricket is played on ground 🧐🧐

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England will win and I want them to as well. I will be an Englishman for two months. Come on England!

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    England will win and I want them to as well. I will be an Englishman for two months. Come on England!
    This is exactly what we want because when we humiliate England we want our Pakistani brothers to feel kinda jelly too.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    We welcome your support!
    @freelance_cricketer has stuck his neck out on this thread, which has a lot of bumpability.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    In ODIs bhaijaan expects sooner competition because England isnt as poor in this format as they are in tests. The gulf in class between the two teams is a lot less in this format however India still emains much superior.

3-0 or 2-1 India in ODIs
    3-1 is not a humiliation bhaijan. Are you back tracking on your words?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    Pakistan drew 2-2 2 years ago in England as well, our last full series, not many teams have done that recently...Our record in England is touch superior than India, well since the beginning of time ����
    We won a series as recently as 2007, in addition to winning 3 other series there over the years. How about Pakistan?

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India is the baap of all beasts in ODIs currently. No one beats RSA 5-1 in their home just like that.

This summer India will CRUSH England.
    England is a better odi side than us they have a strong middle order while we have nothing other than top 3 in batting.
    2-1 to england in odis

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 - 2 to us.

King Kohli to smash a 200, a 150 and 3 100+ scores.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varun View Post
    We won a series as recently as 2007, in addition to winning 3 other series there over the years. How about Pakistan?
    Pakistan has a better W/L record in England no matter whichever filter you pull. Winning a series by 1-0 and claiming it the end all of everything is pretty shameful.
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 7th June 2018 at 10:16.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    India have zero excuses this time around. Funny how our Indian friends are harping about 'two match series vs five match series' and failing to recall that we have won three of our last six matches in England.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Beware hubris.

Though India in England should not be underestimated as their FM array usually proves effective, and the England batting is vulnerable.
    What's your prediction and any info about the kind of pitches/conditions we can expect to see?

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Pakistan has a better W/L record in England no matter whichever filter you pull. Winning a series by 1-0 and claiming it the end all of everything is pretty shameful.
    And just to keep you in the know, this is my stand on things as far as this thread is concerned:

I predict a 3-1 victory for England.

We'll snag a test somewhere, and will achieve a rained out draw.
    ---

As for you, if you want to engage in a worthwhile debate, do list the following so the discussion can proceed with reasonable decorum:

1. Pakistan series win #1 happened in Year X. Series #2 in Y. Series #3 in Z.

2. India have only won N series in England in this period.

3. Therefore, Pakistan has been a better team in India as far as English conditions go.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 7th June 2018 at 10:18.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And just to keep you in the know, this is my stand on things as far as this thread is concerned:

---

As for you, if you want to engage in a worthwhile debate, do list the following so the discussion can proceed with reasonable decorum:

3. Therefore, Pakistan has been a better team in India as far as English conditions go.

You're welcome.
    Keep the patronising tone to yourself. The W/L record in the past decade is self explanatory. You eliminated any chance of a worthwhile debate when you started beating your chest over a 1-0 series victory. I just wanted to point you to the right direction.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Venue
    Mississauga, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    906 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

---

You're welcome.
    '87, '92 and '96 are the three away series wins, I believe. There have been a few drawn series as well, 2016 and 2018 being the most recent.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal7 View Post
    India have zero excuses this time around. Funny how our Indian friends are harping about 'two match series vs five match series' and failing to recall that we have won three of our last six matches in England.

What's your prediction and any info about the kind of pitches/conditions we can expect to see?
    Well, the tests are Edgbaston, Lord's, TB, Southampton and the Oval.

Lords will probably be flat, TB probably a seamer, the Oval may take spin later on.

Edgbaston is a fortress and I think England will be bouyed up especially if Stokes or Buttler get the crowd going. Don't know how the deck will play though, depends on the weather.

England should win at TB as it seams around. How much gas has Jimmy got left, though?

Southampton was a horrid crusty wicket with no bounce, seam or turn when these sides last met there. I think it will be a draw.

India have their best chance at the Oval as their spinners will get busy on the dry track. England will look to bat first and get big runs, as if they start to lose they will keep losing.

So England at TB, India at the Oval, a draw at Southampton, Lords and Edgbaston in the ballance.

Could be 2-2.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    '87, '92 and '96 are the three away series wins, I believe. There have been a few drawn series as well, 2016 and 2018 being the most recent.
    Thanks for the info.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If we play ashwin we will lose the series.
    One of kuldeep or jaddu should play.

Debut
    Dec 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You canít win Tests with one man shows. Responsibility should be shared. Indian team has a habit of approaching things very casually. The South Africans taught them an important lesson a few months back. Hope they learned something from it.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forget humiliating England, lets just hope we do not get humiliated!

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the patronising tone to yourself. The W/L record in the past decade is self explanatory. You eliminated any chance of a worthwhile debate when you started beating your chest over a 1-0 series victory. I just wanted to point you to the right direction.
    A series win is a series win.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Venue
    earth between north pole and south pole
    Runs
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will he smashed like they were in previous series. 4-1 or 5-0 on it's way. India stand no chance. Their overseas record is pathetic.17 loses man! Pathetic.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dauntless View Post
    India will he smashed like they were in previous series. 4-1 or 5-0 on it's way. India stand no chance. Their overseas record is pathetic.17 loses man! Pathetic.
    I agree with you but letís not disappear from this forum as we did in third test in SA and whole ODI series. Lets be both brave and stay here even if India win in Eng. We will both be here obviously if India lose match after match.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India has a great chance to humiliate England. Pakistan also would have whitewashed England if Sarfraz was not playing and Azhar was in form.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The whole world knows Pakistan has been the greatest Asian team in English. To argue on that is waste of time.

Having said that we won two ICC trophies there something Pakistan can never match once we win our third next year.

Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

3-0 or 2-1 India in ODIs
    England are ranked #1 in ODIs. They have won 18 and lost just 3 of their 24 games at home in the last 2 years.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan drew 2-2 2 years ago in England as well, our last full series, not many teams have done that recently...Our record in England is touch superior than India, well since the beginning of time 😁😁

Letís see what India got, on Internet they have always declared themselves champs, unfortunately Cricket is played on ground 🧐🧐
    Just curious how many tests series wins or draws or series losses do India and Pakistan have in England vs England

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is exactly what we want because when we humiliate England we want our Pakistani brothers to feel kinda jelly too.
    I won't feel jealous if India wins. Won't bother me at all. England will tank you lot!

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    We welcome your support!
    @freelance_cricketer has stuck his neck out on this thread, which has a lot of bumpability.
    Your welcome. This England team is a likeable bunch compared to many teams from yesteryear.Mind you, next week I am backing my own lads, Scotland!

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    In English conditions I would expect England to win both series.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let loose kuldeep in the test series .

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    Let loose kuldeep in the test series .

Exactly.

England has no answer to Kuldeep.

Why is Chahal not playing here will renain a mystery to me.

Kuldeel + Chahal woukd have ensured 5-0 win.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole world knows Pakistan has been the greatest Asian team in English. To argue on that is waste of time.

Having said that we won two ICC trophies there something Pakistan can never match once we win our third next year.
    Bhaijan your lack of bias makes me want to support India.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakCricket View Post
    on what basis ? Pakistan drew 2-2 last tour in a 4 match series where India lost 3-1 in 5 match series. Pakistan have played better cricket in England compared to India, i expect England winning easily 3-1 again.
    Wether it's a 5 test series or 2 test series .... in the end what counts is test series win. India has 3 series wins in England . Pakistan has 6 series wins in England. End of argument

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bhaijan your lack of bias makes me want to support India.
    Thanks bro.

When your heart is pure good things happen around you like they do for me.

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post
    Wether it's a 5 test series or 2 test series .... in the end what counts is test series win. India has 3 series wins in England . Pakistan has 6 series wins in England. End of argument
    Pakistan has 6 series wins in England? Since when?

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    India's best chance to humiliate England and frankly this is India's series to lose. Plenty of factors going there way, some mentioned below:

1. Late summer series: Hot weather of July/August will yield dry wickets which should suit Indian batsmen. I don't expect any green tops with cold overcast conditions.

2. Bowlers past their prime: Anderson and Broad are English test cricket legends and have done great for their country but one have to admit that they are past their prime now. Anderson has lost a yard of pace and not that effective anymore while Broad will show up in 2 innings while going missing in remaining 6. Safe to say with them being attack bowlers and backup bowlers include Bess they would struggle to get 20 Indian wickets.

3. India's pace battery: One has to admit that India's pacers matched South Africa's pacers in the recent series. India lost the series due to their batsmen while their bowlers compete remarkably to arguably great pace attack comprising of Steyn, Rabada, Philander and Morkel that too in their backyard. I believe this Indian team can get 20 wickets and this will be the decisive factor in the series.

Overall, the decisive factor of the series will be India's bowlers against English batsmen.
    Good post, I share you assessment. Unless India bats first and loses 4 or more wickets in the first session, it should be favored to win every Test.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post
    Pakistan has 6 series wins in England? Since when?
    Not 6 but 4 series wins, which is still quite impressive. England is definitely a happy hunting ground for Pakistan.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...id=7;type=team

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Napa View Post
    Not 6 but 4 series wins, which is still quite impressive. England is definitely a happy hunting ground for Pakistan.

http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...id=7;type=team

Actually Pakistan has 3 series( '87, '92, '96) win in England, same as India('71, '86, '07) . But it has better w/l record and more drawn series than India.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India may do well or may get slaughtered but one thing to worry about is Mr. Pujara averaged a world class 12.5 in the 8 county innings he played this season.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I already have a sight of Jimmy setting up Kohli with bowling 5 balls out-swing and the last one in-swing with as result; stumps are shattered.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mozi2003 View Post
    I already have a sight of Jimmy setting up Kohli with bowling 5 balls out-swing and the last one in-swing with as result; stumps are shattered.

Even if they could not do at Lords in first test against Pak?

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    India may do well or may get slaughtered but one thing to worry about is Mr. Pujara averaged a world class 12.5 in the 8 county innings he played this season.
    Then there is no hope for India.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he fails on this tour, prolly will be the end of Pujara's away career.

Nevertheless, county form isn't much of a barometer for Test performance. Test wickets are generally much better for batting

Remember Phil Hughes in 2009 averaged close to 150 for Middlesex. Got dropped after 2 ashes tests.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    SW Uk
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats withe the Hate, why not just simple beat them.
    why do you need to see them humiluated

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop Rohit ,play a legspinner.i don't see any reason why India won't win.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AuxiliA View Post
    Actually Pakistan has 3 series( '87, '92, '96) win in England, same as India('71, '86, '07) . But it has better w/l record and more drawn series than India.
    You are right, it is 3 and not 4 series wins.

Debut
    Apr 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sure, if they aren't humiliated first.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Misia View Post
    Whats withe the Hate, why not just simple beat them.
    why do you need to see them humiluated
    Its not a hate story.

India's anger is understandable. They cannot be blamed for coming hard at England.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    In English conditions I would expect England to win both series.
    last time in 2014, India won the ODI series by 3-1. Also English batting was struggling against Chahal in the T20 series played on Indian pattas. They need to tame both Kuldeep and Chahal to win in the ODI series.

Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aiming high is one thing but this will remain a fantasy of Indian cricket fans to win 5-0 or even 4-1 in Eng.

None of Ind, Pak, or SL have ever white washed a team overseas containing 3 tests or more. I am not a stats guru but I wonder if any of these teams have even won 3 tests in a long test series of 4 or more matches outside of their den.

Being realistic, after facing the seam and bounce of Eng pitches, Ind will be lucky to even win 2 tests MAX after playing out of their skins as they did in the last test in RSA. Now would they be able to then draw the rest or even just lose no more than 1 is yet to be seen and hard to imagine. Eng can't even be considered a mediocre side - It is a decent/good test team and such a team won't go down easily at home.

Barring some injuries, Chances of Eng blanking Ind out are far more than otherwise. Ind is 1-7 in the last two test series in Eng and that most likely be 1-11 at the end of the tour.

Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

Debut
    Oct 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the hate ???? Defeating a Home Team is humiliation enough !!!!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    If you try to make a composite team for English conditions, surely it would contain:

Cook
    Root
    Bairstow
    Buttler
    Stokes
    Woakes
    Anderson
    Broad

In other words, at least eight of the best eleven players are English, not Indian.

The OPís confidence surprises me.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post
    If you try to make a composite team for English conditions, surely it would contain:

Cook
    Root
    Bairstow
    Buttler
    Stokes
    Woakes
    Anderson
    Broad

In other words, at least eight of the best eleven players are English, not Indian.

The OP’s confidence surprises me.
    Cook over Kohli or Rahane, there goes the credibility of this post.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I will be happy with a series win. No team in the world right now has the capability to convincingly win abroad, leave alone handing out humiliating defeats. I am strictly talking about Tests here.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancricketfan View Post
    May be you missed the point "English conditions"

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, itís as if heís launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Scotland defeat has initiated the humiliating summer for England.

Tougher times lie ahead. India will be bringing it. They will come hard at England and wikk take them by surprise.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Junaids View Post

Cook
    Root
    Bairstow
    Buttler
    Stokes
    Woakes
    Anderson
    Broad

The OPís confidence surprises me.
    They lost to Pakistan bro.

England hasnt won much for like ages. They have forgotten winning.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If India could even draw the series, i would consider it a huge success. Unfortunately, I don't think they could even do that. Batting is highly overrated, baring Kohli and Vijay, i don't think anyone capable of winning matches. Bowling is equally overrated with ordinary spinner in overseas conditions i.e Ashwin.

Every time we go abroad, there is a lot of talk about how India can win the series, but most people don't get it that this hype is generally a ploy of the broadcasters to build up the series to get more eyeballs and advertisers. None of them really think India will win the series but you would see a lot of commentators, ex-players talk/write about how India can win the series.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    btw the only people who put their quids where their mouth is are we know who. And as per them England has a 52% probability of winning the first test match and India has 28%.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    haha true..He is so massively overrated..That's where a good social media agency helps..You will see tomorrow. He ll score a fifty against Afghanistan and social media will be full of "Pujara back in form", "Pujara the next dravid", "England beware, Pujara raring to go" blah blah blah..These trends are more often than not engineered by social media agencies of these cricketers, and not public at large..

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by happydavy View Post
    haha true..He is so massively overrated..That's where a good social media agency helps..You will see tomorrow. He ll score a fifty against Afghanistan and social media will be full of "Pujara back in form", "Pujara the next dravid", "England beware, Pujara raring to go" blah blah blah..These trends are more often than not engineered by social media agencies of these cricketers, and not public at large..
    You are low on self confidence.

This Indian team is ferocious. Its the team of Kohli and Shastry, the two most dominant and aggressive men in world cricket.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vancricketfan View Post
    In England.

Thatís the point.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India has never won or drew a full series(4/5 tests) in England. Where as we have done that multiple times. Infact we drew our very first series in England back in 1954.

India in England:

1. 1932: England 1 India 0, ENG WON
    2. 1936: England 2 India 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    3. 1946: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    4. 1952: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    5. 1959: England 4 India 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    6. 1967: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    7. 1971: England 0 India 1 Drawn 2, India WON (3 Test Series) - First time India won a test match in ENG, after 39 Years
    7. 1974: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    8. 1979: England 1 India 0 Drawn 3, ENG WON
    9. 1982: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    10. 1986: England 0 India 2 Drawn 1, INDIA WON( 3 Test Series)
    11. England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    12. 1996: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    13. 2002: England 1 India 1 Drawn 2, Drawn Series (first time)
    14. 2007: England 0 India 1 Draw 2, India WON(3 Test series) - One of the test ENG was winning but last day was washed out, gave India series
    15: England 4 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON

Total Test: 7 WON, 26 Lost
    No full Series win or Draw
    3 Short Series won, 1 drawn

Pakistan in England:

1. 1954: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 2, Drawn - First ever series in ENG, a full series, we drew and won the test match in Lords in our first visit
    2. 1962: England 4 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    3. 1967: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    4. 1971: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    5. 1974: England 0 Pakistan 0 Drawn 3, Drawn
    6. 1978: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    7. 1982: England 2 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    8. 1987: England 0 Pakistan 1 Drawn 4, PAK WON - First Full Series victory for PAK in ENG, under IK, this was also our first ever test series win in ENG. We shutdown ENG in whole series, not let them win a single test
    9. 1992: England 1 Pakistan 2 Drawn 2, PAK WON - Second Full Series Victory, 2 in a row
    10. 1996: England 0 Pakistan 2 Drawn 1, PAK WON - Third consecutive series, we won, this time shutdown ENG, not let them won a test again.
    11. 2001: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, Drawn
    12. 2006: England 3 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    13. 2010: England 3 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    14. 2016: England 2 Pakistan 2 Drawn 0, Drawn - Again Full Series Drawn
    15. 2018: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, Drawn

Total Test: 11 WON, 23 Lost
    2 Full Series won, 2 Full Series Drawn
    1 short Series won, 2 drawn.

I don't have to spell it out, our record in ENG is far better than you guys, first win or draw a full series than we can talk about record. We did than in our very first visit, you are still struggling to do that after 85 years
    Last edited by yasir; 13th June 2018 at 12:22.

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has never won or drew a full series(4/5 tests) in England. Where as we have done that multiple times. Infact we drew our very first series in England back in 1954.

India in England:

1. 1932: England 1 India 0, ENG WON
    2. 1936: England 2 India 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    3. 1946: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    4. 1952: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    5. 1959: England 4 India 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    6. 1967: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    7. 1971: England 0 India 1 Drawn 2, India WON (3 Test Series) - First time India won a test match in ENG, after 39 Years
    7. 1974: England 3 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    8. 1979: England 1 India 0 Drawn 3, ENG WON
    9. 1982: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    10. 1986: England 0 India 2 Drawn 1, INDIA WON( 3 Test Series)
    11. England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    12. 1996: England 1 India 0 Drawn 2, ENG WON
    13. 2002: England 1 India 1 Drawn 2, Drawn Series (first time)
    14. 2007: England 0 India 1 Draw 2, India WON(3 Test series) - One of the test ENG was winning but last day was washed out, gave India series
    15: England 4 India 0 Drawn 0, ENG WON

Total Test: 7 WON, 26 Lost
    No full Series win or Draw
    3 Short Series won, 1 drawn

Pakistan in England:

1. 1954: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 2, Drawn - First ever series in ENG, a full series, we drew and won the test match in Lords in our first visit
    2. 1962: England 4 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    3. 1967: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    4. 1971: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    5. 1974: England 0 Pakistan 0 Drawn 3, Drawn
    6. 1978: England 2 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    7. 1982: England 2 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    8. 1987: England 0 Pakistan 1 Drawn 4, PAK WON - First Full Series victory for PAK in ENG, under IK, this was also our first ever test series win in ENG. We shutdown ENG in whole series, not let them win a single test
    9. 1992: England 1 Pakistan 2 Drawn 2, PAK WON - Second Full Series Victory, 2 in a row
    10. 1996: England 0 Pakistan 2 Drawn 1, PAK WON - Third consecutive series, we won, this time shutdown ENG, not let them won a test again.
    11. 2001: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, Drawn
    12. 2006: England 3 Pakistan 0 Drawn 1, ENG WON
    13. 2010: England 3 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, ENG WON
    14. 2016: England 2 Pakistan 2 Drawn 0, Drawn - Again Full Series Drawn
    15. 2018: England 1 Pakistan 1 Drawn 0, Drawn

Total Test: 11 WON, 23 Lost
    2 Full Series won, 2 Full Series Drawn
    1 short Series won, 2 drawn.

I don't have to spell it out, our record in ENG is far better than you guys, first win or draw a full series than we can talk about record. We did than in our very first visit, you are still struggling to do that after 85 years
    So now 3 test series are no longer 'full' series?

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    So now 3 test series are no longer 'full' series?
    Yes, it not considered full series. I donít blame you, many desi are focus on try to have a leg up in number, rather than focus on real meat. First win or even draw a 4/5 test series. I am sure Indian media will not go in to details of what they have won thus far

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it not considered full series. I don’t blame you, many desi are focus on try to have a leg up in number, rather than focus on real meat. First win or even draw a 4/5 test series. I am sure Indian media will not go in to details of what they have won thus far
    Where is that written?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are low on self confidence.

This Indian team is ferocious. Its the team of Kohli and Shastry, the two most dominant and aggressive men in world cricket.
    What has my confidence level to do with our team's performance, and why get personal dude? To reply in the language you like, you are delusional...Shouting from the rooftop that Indian team is best won't make it best...Indian test team is has time and again they have disappointed and I see no reason why it would be any different this time..

Talking about Shastri's aggressiveness, less said the better...He is all about giving aggressive interviews without much substance..

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will win for sure.
    Kohli had a bad series last time but now he has improved so much in tests.
    Some ppers are getting to much overboard on criticising kohli.
    Many batsmen have failed badly on their first tour but kohli's failure is exaggerated.
    He was the best batsman in sa against sa,and their bowling attack was easily better than England's.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It will be a good series but England should not be underestimated - they play exceptional cricket in their own conditions and have a very fine attack. Anderson and Broad will challenge any international batting line up.

I'm looking forward to a good series. Fingers crossed the weather stays good!

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul1 View Post
    Where is that written?
    You don't need to be rocket Scientist to realize that 2/3 are not same as 4/5 test match series. First win such a series, you will get the difference

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You don't need to be rocket Scientist to realize that 2/3 are not same as 4/5 test match series. First win such a series, you will get the difference
    Where does it say in the icc rulebook that 3 test series are not 'full' series?

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Honestly if I was an Indian fan I would be highly disappointed if my team didn't win against England this summer

I will be Shocked if India do not dominate the series. This is a very strong Indian side playing in the best part of the summer an Asian side can hope to play in England.

And to top it all off, this England side is very mediocre and has a ton of flaws. The batting order is a joke glued together by Joe Root who doesn't seem to be in the greatest of forms and is a class below Smith and Kohlli. A sad indictment of the bowling line up is that a 36 year old James Anderson is still their most effective bowler and it is clear he is not the force he once was. Broad seems to be over the hill and whichever spinner will play will be club level. The cherry on the top of this beautiful cake for India is that the English fielding is very poor as wel and they drop multiple catches per innings

England are there for the taking!

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Pehle draw karwane ki ummeed karo, bhai!

It would be really humiliating if we lose the series, considering Pakistan recently managed to draw their series against the same opponent on the same country.
    #7 ranked Pakistan which lost at home to Sri Lanka

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    #7 ranked Pakistan which lost at home to Sri Lanka
    Bhai, we have Kohli as our captain. That guy along with Shastri have no idea what is good for the team. All they know is aggression.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Honestly if I was an Indian fan I would be highly disappointed if my team didn't win against England this summer

I will be Shocked if India do not dominate the series. This is a very strong Indian side playing in the best part of the summer an Asian side can hope to play in England.

And to top it all off, this England side is very mediocre and has a ton of flaws. The batting order is a joke glued together by Joe Root who doesn't seem to be in the greatest of forms and is a class below Smith and Kohlli. A sad indictment of the bowling line up is that a 36 year old James Anderson is still their most effective bowler and it is clear he is not the force he once was. Broad seems to be over the hill and whichever spinner will play will be club level. The cherry on the top of this beautiful cake for India is that the English fielding is very poor as wel and they drop multiple catches per innings

England are there for the taking!
    Clear to whom? Anderson in the last 12 months has taken 73 wickets at 19 each. Does that mean he is actually better than ever? Broad was down on pace in Australia but since then has had a break and also averages 19 in the last four tests. He is stil only 31. Moeen averages 23 with the ball against India at home. England’s catching problems are exaggerated. Stokes is arguably the best catcher on the planet. England dropped five catches at Lord’s, but then caught everything at Headingley.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1813 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    England are still clear favorites. Its their series to lose. I hope India can pull of few wins.

Aaj ka kaam kal karo, Kal ka kaam parson. Aisi bhi jaldi kya hai, Jab jeena hai barson.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1193 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidilicious View Post
    Bhai, we have Kohli as our captain. That guy along with Shastri have no idea what is good for the team. All they know is aggression.
    They have learned their lessons from SA
    Last edited by cricketworm; 15th June 2018 at 18:05.

#MPGA

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Pink City_Jaipur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it not considered full series. I donít blame you, many desi are focus on try to have a leg up in number, rather than focus on real meat. First win or even draw a 4/5 test series. I am sure Indian media will not go in to details of what they have won thus far
    While its obvious that Pakistan has a better record than India in England.

But whats this nonsense with Ďfull seriesí? Any series is a full series irrespective of number of matches. Your definition of FULL series is FOOLISH

#ForeverIndian