Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 401 to 480 of 512
  1. #401
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,418
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is the conditions that India can't play. In England the ball bounces and swings a lot more that their players can't handle. Unlike at home where the ball stays waste length India can not score 600 runs in one innings then bowl the opposition out twice with five spinners and twenty short leg's!! The Indian pacers have also been exposed as being average ones.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 12th August 2018 at 18:31.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  2. #402
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,237
    Mentioned
    1397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 90MPH View Post
    The tour before last - 2007.

    India are getting pummelled so now is not the time to start taking digs at other teams. You are making yourself look foolish.

    Indian management failed to prepare for this tour so you are paying the price.

    But don’t worry when IPL comes it will be all forgotten.
    I know the jealousy pakistani fans have towards the ipl.

    Pakistan fans should also look at their team before taking digs at India. Shouldnt they?

  3. #403
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Venue
    The Invincible Fort
    Runs
    17,297
    Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    17 Thread(s)
    Mohammad Shami is the only bowler they have who is semi-threatening on those pitches. Ishant is a waste. Hardik is a A/R who can work in LOI's but has no place in test cricket, his bowling is abysmal for a third seamer. They need to 2-3 wicket taking seamers


    Full credit to Micky Arthur for realizing Babar Azam was born to bat at 3 in all formats.

  4. #404
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    698
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I know the jealousy pakistani fans have towards the ipl.

    Pakistan fans should also look at their team before taking digs at India. Shouldnt they?
    Jealousy of IPL? Pretty sure Pakistan is the number 1 side in that format. Even with IPL and banning Pakistani players India were still out done by Pakistan.

  5. #405
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,390
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Fair play to England for this amazing fight back against a true force of Cricket. Reminds me of India standing up tall against the great Aussies of 2001. Dominant performance against great teams are rare even if you consider the luck factor going England's in first two tests.

    Well done my brothers Robby @Robert and Kookee @James


    England has earned Bhaijaan's respect which is more than what any series is worth.
    Thanks buddy.

  6. #406
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,390
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The worst thing is that this is a damn ordinary English side
    The bowling attack is extremely decent, particularly in these conditions, but the batting lineup is dismal.

  7. #407
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,725
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I know the jealousy pakistani fans have towards the ipl.

    Pakistan fans should also look at their team before taking digs at India. Shouldnt they?
    Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....
    Very funny!

  8. #408
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    609
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hell hath no fury like a bhaijaan scorned.

  9. #409
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    12,657
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I know the jealousy pakistani fans have towards the ipl.

    Pakistan fans should also look at their team before taking digs at India. Shouldnt they?
    Yes we are so jealous of IPL. If IPL was so great how did India lose this Test match inside 2 days of cricket ?

    Pandya is such a wonderful product of IPL. Those cricketers are bringing great entertainment to India’s Test side.

    Ok in case you didn’t know Pakistan Test side is not that great since the 2 legends retired but still did well to draw 1-1 in England a few months ago.

    Your rockstars have been humiliated at Lords where Pakistan decimated England at the same venue.

    A word of advice - just zip it

  10. #410
    Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    26,229
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL Even IPL advocates still at it after being humiliated just a few hours ago, second time in as many weeks!

    Listen you jealous Pak fans (of IPL), your team can never do well unless it has several players in the world's richest league...fact that Pak is number 1 in T20s is just a mere figment of imagination of the whole world minus IPL fan boys

  11. #411
    Debut
    Oct 2008
    Venue
    MCG - Mera Chota Ghar, SE England
    Runs
    11,869
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    4-0 or 5-0 will put Eng 2nd.


    Frank Skinner: Pakistan looked better than this when they were trying to lose.

  12. #412
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,433
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    I know the jealousy pakistani fans have towards the ipl.

    Pakistan fans should also look at their team before taking digs at India. Shouldnt they?
    lol you are losng it

    Pakistan is #1 T20 team in the world so hardly can be jealous of anyone in the t20 arena


    #MPGA

  13. #413
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Runs
    1,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one team that is getting humiliated at the moment and it’s not England ...

  14. #414
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,941
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    The worst thing is that this is a damn ordinary English side
    I agree with you. Their best batsmen is still struggling for his conversion issue and the runs have mostly come up from a couple of players i.e. Root/ Woakes(Root in 1st and Woakes in 2nd) and Bairstow...

    Bowling has been very good although helped by cloud clover.

    This is not even a strong England side and non-comparable to the one they had in 2011.

  15. #415
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,525
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dunno where to put this, but Indian media is absolutely destroying their cricket team right now. Careers finishing left, right and centre

  16. #416
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,390
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    I agree with you. Their best batsmen is still struggling for his conversion issue and the runs have mostly come up from a couple of players i.e. Root/ Woakes(Root in 1st and Woakes in 2nd) and Bairstow...

    Bowling has been very good although helped by cloud clover.

    This is not even a strong England side and non-comparable to the one they had in 2011.
    I don’t rate any England side until they win away from home. Most of our sides have been able to win comfortably at home for the last 15 years.

    The 2004-2005 and 2010-2011 sides were the only truly top sides, they were able to select world-class players in almost every spot and won away in the likes of South Africa, West Indies (former) and Australia, India, Bangladesh (latter).

  17. #417
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People are overreacting.

    First test could have gone either way.

    Second test India lost a crucial toss and yes they did make thins worse for themselves but nonetheless it was a lottery toss.

    3 more test matches to go.

    Same people wrote India off in Souh Africa after 3 tests and then said India were the better team when they won 3rd test.

    Home test team having it their way so far what’s so new about it? India has crushed everyone at home in worse way.

  18. #418
    Debut
    Jul 2011
    Runs
    17,580
    Mentioned
    811 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    People are overreacting.

    First test could have gone either way.

    Second test India lost a crucial toss and yes they did make thins worse for themselves but nonetheless it was a lottery toss.

    3 more test matches to go.

    Same people wrote India off in Souh Africa after 3 tests and then said India were the better team when they won 3rd test.

    Home test team having it their way so far what’s so new about it? India has crushed everyone at home in worse way.
    Dude are you Ravi Shastri?


    2 possibilities exist: Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are terrifying.

  19. #419
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,399
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon aside, who said that India were better in South Africa? And we all know why he said it

  20. #420
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    1,535
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I m sensing a very strong come back from India in the series...


    only fighters rise up from the dust..

  21. #421
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    531
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    People are overreacting.

    First test could have gone either way.

    Second test India lost a crucial toss and yes they did make thins worse for themselves but nonetheless it was a lottery toss.

    3 more test matches to go.

    Same people wrote India off in Souh Africa after 3 tests and then said India were the better team when they won 3rd test.

    Home test team having it their way so far what’s so new about it? India has crushed everyone at home in worse way.
    Australia beat India in a test at home by O Keefe. The same Australia which were supposed to be rolled over in 3 days for 4 test matches

  22. #422
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    6,677
    Mentioned
    1262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Horrible performance. I can take defeats like the one in the first Test but the Lord's defeat in unacceptable. I will be disappointed if India does not change the squad after the first 3 Tests. Please get rid of Pujara and Vijay. Rahane should be given an ultimatum till the end of this series. Bring in Prithvi Shaw and Hanuma Vihari or Shubman Gill. They are are good enough to make their debuts. They might fail yes, but at least will have the hunger to achieve success.

    I hope Kohli doesn't replicate what Dhoni did in 2011/12 Australia tour. Dhoni kept playing the same batting line up, in spite of it not working and even after we lost the series.

  23. #423
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,386
    Mentioned
    4844 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    @Mamoon aside, who said that India were better in South Africa? And we all know why he said it
    South Africa were reduced to minnows in India on rank turners, but India matched them blow for blow on green tracks in South Africa. Let's not even talk about the ODI series.

    India are comfortably a better all-round team than South Africa, who will remain a very good side in home conditions because of their fast bowling attack.

  24. #424
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,399
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    South Africa were reduced to minnows in India on rank turners, but India matched them blow for blow on green tracks in South Africa. Let's not even talk about the ODI series.

    India are comfortably a better all-round team than South Africa, who will remain a very good side in home conditions because of their fast bowling attack.
    Flat tracks in South Africa

  25. #425
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,386
    Mentioned
    4844 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    Flat tracks in South Africa
    Yes, "flat tracks" where every single wicket in every single innings fell, something that has never happened in history before. Those were some of the most bowling-friendly wickets in history but India competed extremely well.

  26. #426
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,426
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    I think, our Bhaijaan had said India should aim to humiliate Poms, not they will humiliate ....... nothing much wrong in that. I also wish BD wins the next WC 2019, that doesn't mean .....

  27. #427
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,926
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I think, our Bhaijaan had said India should aim to humiliate Poms, not they will humiliate ....... nothing much wrong in that. I also wish BD wins the next WC 2019, that doesn't mean .....
    But I wish Pak wins the next WC 2019 and that does mean ....

  28. #428
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,426
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Yes, "flat tracks" where every single wicket in every single innings fell, something that has never happened in history before. Those were some of the most bowling-friendly wickets in history but India competed extremely well.
    Bro, I understand what you are trying to achieve - even then, I fell in to trap and responding you

    What IND did in SAF has nothing to do here in losing effectively inside 2 days. That too, after Poms declaring with 3 wickets at hand and had Root declared over night, this game could have finished mathematically inside 5 sessions - I don't think IND would have lasted the whole morning session. There was a rain threat, so ENG did a bit hurry with bat and later declared with 7 down, otherwise Poms could have batted out till 500+ and India's match total won't have passed much more than 237 - that's like innings & 250+. As I wrote somewhere in match thread - against a 25 overs old ball, they lost like 7/56 under scorching sun in 1st innings, you can't blame it on toss either.

    Recently, AFGs lost a Test inside 2 days and they were playing by far the best team on such conditions, in their first Test of history - here IND was playing against Poms without Stokes and into 3rd month of ENG tour - that too in August. Even under-preparation can't be an excuse after playing a Test at Birmingham. I understand OP was trying to spice things a bit, nothing wrong in that and it has gone to 6th page, which itself is a success for the thread - but you are trying to make it immortal; every time IND tours outside Asia, this thread will pop up for the right or wrong reason. There are still 3 Tests left, then AUS tour, followed by NZ ........

  29. #429
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,426
    Mentioned
    1671 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    But I wish Pak wins the next WC 2019 and that does mean ....
    Good luck - I'll cheer for you indeed, unless we win it.

  30. #430
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,386
    Mentioned
    4844 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Bro, I understand what you are trying to achieve - even then, I fell in to trap and responding you

    What IND did in SAF has nothing to do here in losing effectively inside 2 days. That too, after Poms declaring with 3 wickets at hand and had Root declared over night, this game could have finished mathematically inside 5 sessions - I don't think IND would have lasted the whole morning session. There was a rain threat, so ENG did a bit hurry with bat and later declared with 7 down, otherwise Poms could have batted out till 500+ and India's match total won't have passed much more than 237 - that's like innings & 250+. As I wrote somewhere in match thread - against a 25 overs old ball, they lost like 7/56 under scorching sun in 1st innings, you can't blame it on toss either.

    Recently, AFGs lost a Test inside 2 days and they were playing by far the best team on such conditions, in their first Test of history - here IND was playing against Poms without Stokes and into 3rd month of ENG tour - that too in August. Even under-preparation can't be an excuse after playing a Test at Birmingham. I understand OP was trying to spice things a bit, nothing wrong in that and it has gone to 6th page, which itself is a success for the thread - but you are trying to make it immortal; every time IND tours outside Asia, this thread will pop up for the right or wrong reason. There are still 3 Tests left, then AUS tour, followed by NZ ........
    Absolutely, and I don't disagree with the points that you have raised in this post. Indeed, there are no excuses for this shambolic Indian performance, but I was simply correcting our friend who decided to revise history by calling that South African series pitches "flat".

    Now if those were flat pitches, maybe I need to watch more cricket. I can't imagine what actual flat wickets would look like.

    I am happy for our friends who are enjoying England win more than England itself, and are taking extreme pride on how Pakistan does better than India at Lord's and Oval. I have said what I had to say, but they can carry on with their celebrations.

  31. #431
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Peterborough
    Runs
    5,780
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Absolutely, and I don't disagree with the points that you have raised in this post. Indeed, there are no excuses for this shambolic Indian performance, but I was simply correcting our friend who decided to revise history by calling that South African series pitches "flat".

    Now if those were flat pitches, maybe I need to watch more cricket. I can't imagine what actual flat wickets would look like.

    I am happy for our friends who are enjoying England win more than England itself, and are taking extreme pride on how Pakistan does better than India at Lord's and Oval. I have said what I had to say, but they can carry on with their celebrations.

    Stop sulking Mamoon I know you are hurt. Forget about Pakistan. Indian batting is the best.


    Rudi is a useless umpire get rid off him plzzzzz.

  32. #432
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    7,089
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I did not know that losing in low scoring matches in SA by 72 and 135 runs qualifies as "being competitive".

  33. #433
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    22,088
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudi hater View Post
    Stop sulking Mamoon I know you are hurt. Forget about Pakistan. Indian batting is the best.
    I am surprised his keyboard is still working, thought it would be soaked with tears by now.

    You can see how much pain he is in. All summer he waited to call us a fluke for 2016. Then our boys (not his) won the first test. Now he changed narrative that we can only win in England and downplays it. Now India, get a complete hiding and now he resorting to past series in which they came close. Once they down 3-0 at Trent Bridge, he will probably say England in better form than earlier in summer and if we played we would lose a 5 match series 6-0.

    Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.


    No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.

  34. #434
    Debut
    Jan 2000
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    7,170
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    I am surprised his keyboard is still working, thought it would be soaked with tears by now.

    You can see how much pain he is in. All summer he waited to call us a fluke for 2016. Then our boys (not his) won the first test. Now he changed narrative that we can only win in England and downplays it. Now India, get a complete hiding and now he resorting to past series in which they came close. Once they down 3-0 at Trent Bridge, he will probably say England in better form than earlier in summer and if we played we would lose a 5 match series 6-0.

    Can't wait to see what he comes up with next.
    😂at keyboard soaked in tears. Aamir, just so you know, these two England wins were flukes. Just so we are clear. That will change when the victory goes to India in whatever series they play.

    I like this game!

  35. #435
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great fight back from India. A lot of bhaijaan’s haters thought this team was dead and won’t return strong. Always remember champions always fight back.

  36. #436
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,682
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Great fight back from India. A lot of bhaijaan’s haters thought this team was dead and won’t return strong. Always remember champions always fight back.
    Your thread is DEAD. India has already been humiliated. Nothing can remedy it.

  37. #437
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Your thread is DEAD. India has already been humiliated. Nothing can remedy it.
    In the end Bhaijaan always wins.

    Always has. Always will.

  38. #438
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,525
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    In the end Bhaijaan always wins.

    Always has. Always will.
    England might end up making 450+ and burying India for all we know. Bit premature Bhaijaan

  39. #439
    Debut
    Nov 2012
    Runs
    3,122
    Mentioned
    379 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Great fight back from India. A lot of bhaijaan’s haters thought this team was dead and won’t return strong. Always remember champions always fight back.
    From "aiming to humiliate" to praising a mini fight back, itself shows what a fail this thread has been.
    Having said that, I think your intension for creating this thread was just to troll the members here, I don't think the OP was serious anyways.

  40. #440
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,941
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moral victory..lol..It is high time for India to start learning to win/draw series in Australia, South Africa and England rather than just being a Home Bully.

    It is only these countries where wins matter and as long as you dont win there, your team cant be called as a great one.

    SA was last great team(2006-2014) because they won twice in Australia, twice in England, drew twice in India and won once and drew twice in UAE during this period. When you win this much, a rare home loss is something which hardly would matter.

    Even, England to their credit, had several moments of glory, like series wins in Australia(2010), India(2012), South Africa(2016).

  41. #441
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Panty to hit a cracking debut hundred today hopefully and put forth his credentials as the next big thing.

  42. #442
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    1,005
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will win or draw the the series.
    I haven't lost hope.

  43. #443
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,874
    Mentioned
    680 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Oh well. We might still win atleast a test here . That's still 1 more than England won in India and that's with them winning almost all the tosses.

  44. #444
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    India will win or draw the the series.
    I haven't lost hope.
    That’s the spirit shera.

    If only other Indians on this forum chose to act like men .

  45. #445
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,941
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England probably made a poor decision at toss, hoping the series doesn't gets done and dusted here only, although given how the Indian bowling started, they seem to be more desperate to come back home.

    Nevertheless, the moral victory is that India have crushed England in T20s and were competitive in ODIs and barring one test(where unfortunately luck didnt go well), we were quite competitive in Tests as well.

  46. #446
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    1,005
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    That’s the spirit shera.

    If only other Indians on this forum chose to act like men .
    Lion will roar no matter what😂
    Picture abhi baaki hai

  47. #447
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jithe hundi ae pabandi hathiyar di ni othe Jatt fire karda!

    Where are the haters now?

    India has crushed England in this test.

    Bhaijaan hits back with vengeance.

  48. #448
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    29,159
    Mentioned
    975 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Bhaijaan seems to be batting every ball and bowling every ball this series.

  49. #449
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,681
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Jithe hundi ae pabandi hathiyar di ni othe Jatt fire karda!

    Where are the haters now?

    India has crushed England in this test.

    Bhaijaan hits back with vengeance.
    Bro - thank the XI in the field for this. You really had nothing to do with it


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  50. #450
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Bro - thank the XI in the field for this. You really had nothing to do with it
    Dear MIG bro,

    Salaam.

    The world will never give you credit for all the good things that you do. You know it better than your Bhaijaan.

  51. #451
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,398
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Jithe hundi ae pabandi hathiyar di ni othe Jatt fire karda!

    Where are the haters now?

    India has crushed England in this test.

    Bhaijaan hits back with vengeance.
    Don't try to jinx it.

  52. #452
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fit and settled India clearly well ahead of England.

    Bumrah was a big difference who India missed in first tests.

    Now Bhuwneshwar is available for net test.

    Batting is getting settled.

    Bhaijaan backs India to make it 2-2 in next test.

  53. #453
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Don't try to jinx it.
    A warrior doesn't hold back.

    The haters must suffer the wrath.

    Only true champions never lose hope. Only real men back their team in the toughest times.

    Bhaijaan never believes in losers. He sees champions and believes in them. This is a champion team and this team will crush all opponents when it is fully fit.

  54. #454
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    1,005
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Fit and settled India clearly well ahead of England.

    Bumrah was a big difference who India missed in first tests.

    Now Bhuwneshwar is available for net test.

    Batting is getting settled.

    Bhaijaan backs India to make it 2-2 in next test.
    Is bhuvi really fit?

  55. #455
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,727
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhaijaan was right all along. Despite losing all the tosses and two best bowlers, India still looks good to make it 2-2.

    England got extremely lucky this series, no doubt about that.

  56. #456
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bhaijaan saw this long ago. Most people are poor analysts. They just form poor judgements based in last match. Team plays well they hype it. Team plays bad they destroy it.

    Bhaijaan sticks with this team and his words.

    India was always the much superior team. Despite bein unlucky with tosses, injuries etc India has turned the tables.

    Amazing.

    Always believe in Bhaijaan.

    Fight like a champion.

    Fight like a man.

    Spread love and peace.

  57. #457
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,941
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My prediction before the series started was India win by 2-1. India should really have gone on to won this series. This is a terrible England side.

    In contrast, India is a strong team although bottled up a bit in SA series. If they miss out here again, it will be a golden chance gone.

    This Indian team with Bhuvi fit had the potential to humiliate England. While the result of the series is still tough to say, finally India have started to play as per their potential. By far, the best team in the world but they gotta win a series somewhere away from home to prove that worth.

  58. #458
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All Indian fast bowlers are officially quicker than the fastest English quick in this series.

    India much better team.

    They way they are competing in England. England cant do the same to India in India even in their dreams.

  59. #459
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    1,350
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The amount of humble pie some usual suspects have been served makes this thread a blockbuster. Too bad they're still cleaning their feet outside and buying time, before coming in to taste the pies.

    OP as usual was grandiose but deserves applause for not backing down at any point

  60. #460
    Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    Chandni Chowk, Delhi
    Runs
    48,604
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Always remember - In the end Bhaijaan always wins.

  61. #461
    Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    94
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    The amount of humble pie some usual suspects have been served makes this thread a blockbuster. Too bad they're still cleaning their feet outside and buying time, before coming in to taste the pies.

    OP as usual was grandiose but deserves applause for not backing down at any point
    haha. It is just 1st day but seems like some of our brothers are getting nervous

  62. #462
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    1,546
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has just won 2 sessions on day 1 with one session England having upperhand.
    India still has to bat and may get out for 450 or 150 , only time will tell.
    But looks like some people are taking for granted it is already 2-2.
    Hold on lads... it aint over till its over

  63. #463
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    138
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually it is other way round. England is humiliating India.

  64. #464
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,525
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pillionrider View Post
    The amount of humble pie some usual suspects have been served makes this thread a blockbuster. Too bad they're still cleaning their feet outside and buying time, before coming in to taste the pies.

    OP as usual was grandiose but deserves applause for not backing down at any point
    Has the series already been won? Remarkable post

  65. #465
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,219
    Mentioned
    1215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    Always remember - In the end Bhaijaan always wins.
    What's going on


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  66. #466
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    94,681
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Looking like not happening


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  67. #467
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,941
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the end, England won the series and while I expect some Indian fans to find moral victory by winning the dead rubber and ending the series 3-2.

  68. #468
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,525
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ye kya ho gaya bhai

  69. #469
    Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    69,685
    Mentioned
    1470 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    I don't think either team has been humiliated, but now this series could end up as 4-1.



  70. #470
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,312
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bhaijaan’s magnum opus.

    For all the wrong reasons.

  71. #471
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,253
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England deserve this humiliation.

  72. #472
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,299
    Mentioned
    747 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    The humiliation gets worse and worse. I have run out of ways to describe how bad it is.

  73. #473
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,748
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India needs a LOT of improvement to win in England. I mean a LOT.. in the following areas:
    Batting
    Bowling
    Fielding

  74. #474
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,399
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So did India win a series?

  75. #475
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,111
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance_cricketer View Post
    All Indian fast bowlers are officially quicker than the fastest English quick in this series.

    India much better team.

    They way they are competing in England. England cant do the same to India in India even in their dreams.
    I'm not so sure about that, England was able to win a few years back, so they could probably win again and not just compete.

  76. #476
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    837
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only people got humiliated are all Indian fans thanks to a troll thread by self proclaimed bhaijaan

  77. #477
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    837
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    I don't think either team has been humiliated, but now this series could end up as 4-1.
    Correct. Trolling of OP aside, except Lords...all 3 tests were closely contested. If we manage to win the oval, it would be a good series for India. But if its 4-1, that will be a shame.

  78. #478
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    103,278
    Mentioned
    653 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This england side is pretty average and at start of the series india should have been looking at an easy series win with no excuses. Instead they have been feeble in strong positions and have manged to lose 3-1 so far.

  79. #479
    Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    8,748
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    This england side is pretty average and at start of the series india should have been looking at an easy series win with no excuses. Instead they have been feeble in strong positions and have manged to lose 3-1 so far.
    Very true.. we managed to tie a series with them with below par batting honestly and we are ranked #7 I think.

    Cool, broad and Anderson all looked past their prime. Although I have to admit, Curran and stokes really boosted England against India.

  80. #480
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,418
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only humiliated one here is India I love to see their fans sitting there in silence when Indian wickets are going down. Now win the last one as well England that will complete another miserable tour for England after they lost to RSA.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •