Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"In the PSL, I was helped by some senior players like KP" : Mohammad Nawaz

Mohammad Nawaz presser on PCB FB:

"I was bowling in the PSL and then in the series against the Windies so I had some confidence to bowl in the same way against Scotland also"

"In the PSL, I was helped by some senior players like KP"

"The boundaries in this ground are short but despite that, we were confident as 200+ is a good score"

"We know that the Scotland side has some good skills and that they would come hard at us but we were ready for that"

"There wasn't that much help for the spinners on this pitch"

"It feels nice to be in Scotland although the conditions are different as compared to Pakistan"

"As professionals, we need to adapt to all conditions which is what we did"

"The way Scotland started their innings was an alarming situation for Pakistan bowlers"

"Sarfaraz was struggling a little bit in Tests but red & white ball cricket is totally different"

"We worked very hard in the nets and he was very confident and he showed that today"

"In the last T20I series he played at number 4 as well, so whenever he comes up the order he plays well"

"I think Sarfaraz Ahmed is comfortable at number 4 batting position"

"You sometimes have bad days as well and I feel that it wasn't Mohammad Amir's day today"

"The pitch wasnt that helpful for fast-bowlers as it was a little slow so the batsmen were getting time to play their shots"

"I hope that Mohammad Amir will do well as a bowler what he is known for"

"I am working on my batting and I want to be an all-rounder at an international level"
    Last edited by MenInG; 12th June 2018 at 21:25.