Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, we have with us our own Deepak Sharma here.

Wow, you have the galls to attack people for protesting against hurting their sentiments and you don't realize that they are a complete reflection of your own mentality. What hypocrisy, what irony!
    Where did I say that people should be "hurt"? What I said is that is if the minority community does not accept the majority religion then they should leave that land. I have also said the same about Muslim's living in the west who live in ghetto's or bring Jihadi culture here. If they want Islamic rule then first implement it in Muslim countries. I have also condemned nutcases like Zakir Naik here, can' you read?? So yes by the same logic if Hindu's living in Muslim countries can't get over what happened a zillion years back during the Mughal era then GET OUT!
    Last edited by PakLFC; 24th June 2018 at 00:53.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Hopefilly similar things will happen in non islamic countries insha allah. Its not like i am supporting this chef. But there are worst things which you cannot believe people have said in non islamic countries to their beliefs.
    We belief karma .
    Yes if Muslim's in non Muslim countries do the same then they also should be dealt with in a severe manner. However, most Indian Muslim's are people are indigenous Indian's where as most Hindu's working in Muslim countries are expats. I don't know about worse things being said then a person getting away with it. Assuming you are a Hindu Christian-Muslim relations are none of your business when people from both countries work in the other's country. Hindu relations with other communities do not concern me at all.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Kochar featured on today's Sunday morning breakfast show on BBC, although it was a rerun of a clip from 2015. I wonder if he'll be invited to take part in any further tv appearances? Although his role is usually only as a guest chef where he gets a couple of minutes screen time so might be his anonymity will see him continue to fly under the radar.

I for one welcome our new In____ overlords - Kent Brockman