Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    9,112
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Indian Student Federation Boycott Hewlett-Packard Over Israel #BDS



  2. #2
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,917
    Mentioned
    491 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Unfortunate step and impractical , SFI that too , always was more inclined to them then ABVP.
    Last edited by JaDed; 14th June 2018 at 03:27.


    In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    2,247
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do indians has to care about palestians. ? Isreal always has been very loyal to india and always support india.
    Even no muslim country support palestines. India 's relations to palestines are also very good. I remember when palestines had to call back their diplomat from pakistan when he attended UN sanctioned terrorist hafeez saeed rally and then they fired him ,when india told them to do.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,127
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Why do indians has to care about palestians. ? Isreal always has been very loyal to india and always support india.
    Even no muslim country support palestines. India 's relations to palestines are also very good. I remember when palestines had to call back their diplomat from pakistan when he attended UN sanctioned terrorist hafeez saeed rally and then they fired him ,when india told them to do.
    India has one of the largest Muslim population in the world. Most of them do care about Palestine.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,686
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see these angels boycott American and Chinese firms too. #HumanityFirst

  6. #6
    Debut
    Apr 2005
    Runs
    5,311
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I wonder if they care about the slaughter of West Papuans.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,620
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    I wonder if they care about the slaughter of West Papuans.
    I do.
    I think this needs to be highlighted more and would be interesting to have posters view on this on another thread.

  8. #8
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    14,110
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Unfortunate step and impractical , SFI that too , always was more inclined to them then ABVP.
    Feeling proud of the day I punched and gave some serious bruises to a two SFI district council members on a Election day two years ago.
    Scumbags all of them.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  9. #9
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    14,110
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Can't wait to see these angels boycott American and Chinese firms too. #HumanityFirst
    It's SFI Yar. I'm not sure about Uttarakhand but in Rajasthan they used to wield a considerable influence in college politics a few years ago before ABVP shown them their rightful place.

    Absolutely despise them comrades.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    16,420
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by akki View Post
    Why do indians has to care about palestians. ? Isreal always has been very loyal to india and always support india.
    Even no muslim country support palestines. India 's relations to palestines are also very good. I remember when palestines had to call back their diplomat from pakistan when he attended UN sanctioned terrorist hafeez saeed rally and then they fired him ,when india told them to do.
    because Israel is zalim (despotic) and Palestine is mazloom (downtrodden)? and humans usually support mazloom over zalim


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •