Instagram

SportsFever360

International Cricketers XI

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 53 of 53
  1. #1
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,793
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Kulsoom Nawaz suffers heart attack in London

    LONDON (Dunya News) – Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, the wife of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif on Thursday suffered a heart attack in London.

    Sources said that the wife of PML-N supremo has been put on ventilator after she suffered a major heart attack.

    Kulsoom Nawaz is undergoing treatment at London’s Harley Street Clinic where she was admitted again after her condition deteriorated.
    The ex-premier and his daughter Maryam Nawaz are also present in the hospital.

    Hussain Nawaz, son of Nawaz Sharif appealed the nation for his mother.

    Meanwhile, Maryam Nawaz took to the twitter and requested prayers for her mother and former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s wife Kulsoom Nawaz as she has been put on ventilator.


    Source: https://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/443...ack-in-London-


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,979
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    May Allah grant her shifa Ameen


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    18,793
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ALLAH Begum Kulsoom ko sehat or tandrustagi ata kere. Aameen


    Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

  4. #4
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    May Allah grant her health.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    5,727
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    May Allah grant her health

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,014
    Mentioned
    1206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Sad! She has been hospitalised for almost a year now right?

    Hopefully gets better soon.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    1,719
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)









  9. #9
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    9,366
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suspect attempts to enter Begum Kulsoom's room in London hospital

    LONDON: A suspect attempted to enter the room of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's wife Begum Kulsoom Nawaz in the Harley Street Clinic in London, it emerged Saturday, hospital authorities confirmed.

    Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of the London hospital late Thursday after a cardiac arrest, where she is on life support since June 14.

    The man, identified as Naveed, reportedly showed a card to the security and tried to pass off as a doctor.

    The incident happened on the first floor of the London hospital where Begum Kulsoom is currently admitted.

    Nawaz's son Hussain, in a statement soon after the incident, said the police took the suspect out of Begum Kulsoom's ward

    He said that his family was already worried and the suspect caused further distress to them.

    "This man fooled the security and managed to reach Begum Kulsoom's room," Hussain said.

    He said that he did know who that man was, adding, "Even if he is a doctor, it does not mean that he would enter a place he had no concern with."

    Meanwhile, the hospital authorities confirmed that security was informed about Dr Naveed.

    The footage of his entry and conversation with security staffers has been provided to the police, they said.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/199475-sus...ondon-hospital
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 16th June 2018 at 12:47.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    9,366
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best wishes to Kulsoom Nawaz.I hope she regains complete health soon.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,861
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arham_PakFan View Post
    Suspect attempts to enter Begum Kulsoom's room in London hospital

    LONDON: A suspect attempted to enter the room of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's wife Begum Kulsoom Nawaz in the Harley Street Clinic in London, it emerged Saturday, hospital authorities confirmed.

    Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU of the London hospital late Thursday after a cardiac arrest, where she is on life support since June 14.

    The man, identified as Naveed, reportedly showed a card to the security and tried to pass off as a doctor.

    The incident happened on the first floor of the London hospital where Begum Kulsoom is currently admitted.

    Nawaz's son Hussain, in a statement soon after the incident, said the police took the suspect out of Begum Kulsoom's ward

    He said that his family was already worried and the suspect caused further distress to them.

    "This man fooled the security and managed to reach Begum Kulsoom's room," Hussain said.

    He said that he did know who that man was, adding, "Even if he is a doctor, it does not mean that he would enter a place he had no concern with."

    Meanwhile, the hospital authorities confirmed that security was informed about Dr Naveed.

    The footage of his entry and conversation with security staffers has been provided to the police, they said.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/199475-sus...ondon-hospital
    This is drama baazee - making a huge deal.


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  13. #13
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    This is drama baazee - making a huge deal.
    Didnt he turn out to be one of their own lackeys?

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,114
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post

    Why do these kind of cricketers, who have accomplished nothing compared to others always say our "fans"? Supporters would do. Shows their mindset right there.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    90,861
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    LONDON (Dunya News) – Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Maryam Nawaz on Saturday said that she hasn’t seen her mother regained consciousness since she arrived in London.

    Talking to media outside Harley Street Clinic on Saturday, she said that the doctors weren’t saying anything about her mother’s condition.
    Maryam Nawaz while praying swift recovery of the former first lady said that she was still on ventilator (life support machine).

    The PML-N leader said that Kulsoom Nawaz hasn’t regained consciousness since she arrived in London, adding that she wanted to talk to her mother and listen her voice.

    Maryam went on to say that the entire family is in great distress and only prayers can do miracle and save her mother.

    Earlier, the health of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif’s wife Begum Kulsoom Nawaz had deteriorated following a cardiac arrest at a hospital in London, where she was undergoing treatment following throat cancer surgery.

    The former first woman she suffered cardiac arrest and fell unconscious after suffering large pulmonary embolism.

    On Wednesday, she was readmitted to the London’s Harley Street Clinic after her condition deteriorated, due to which she was taken to the emergency unit where she was being constantly monitored.

    The ex-premier, his sons Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz and his daughter Maryam Nawaz were also present in the hospital.

    Meanwhile, the Sharif family including Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz and PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif had appealed the nation for his mother.

    Shehbaz Sharif said on twitter that Begum Kulsoom had collapsed in the ICU and not regained consciousness since.

    In 2017, Kulsoom Nawaz was diagnosed with throat cancer after which she was undergoing treatment in London.

    http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/4440...z-Maryam-Nawaz


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  16. #16
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    LONDON (Dunya News) – Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s daughter Maryam Nawaz on Saturday said that she hasn’t seen her mother regained consciousness since she arrived in London.

    Talking to media outside Harley Street Clinic on Saturday, she said that the doctors weren’t saying anything about her mother’s condition.
    Maryam Nawaz while praying swift recovery of the former first lady said that she was still on ventilator (life support machine).

    The PML-N leader said that Kulsoom Nawaz hasn’t regained consciousness since she arrived in London, adding that she wanted to talk to her mother and listen her voice.

    Maryam went on to say that the entire family is in great distress and only prayers can do miracle and save her mother.

    Earlier, the health of former prime minister and Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif’s wife Begum Kulsoom Nawaz had deteriorated following a cardiac arrest at a hospital in London, where she was undergoing treatment following throat cancer surgery.

    The former first woman she suffered cardiac arrest and fell unconscious after suffering large pulmonary embolism.

    On Wednesday, she was readmitted to the London’s Harley Street Clinic after her condition deteriorated, due to which she was taken to the emergency unit where she was being constantly monitored.

    The ex-premier, his sons Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz and his daughter Maryam Nawaz were also present in the hospital.

    Meanwhile, the Sharif family including Maryam Nawaz, Hussain Nawaz and PML-N president Shehbaz Sharif had appealed the nation for his mother.

    Shehbaz Sharif said on twitter that Begum Kulsoom had collapsed in the ICU and not regained consciousness since.

    In 2017, Kulsoom Nawaz was diagnosed with throat cancer after which she was undergoing treatment in London.

    http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/4440...z-Maryam-Nawaz
    IA she gets better, but rather than allowing the cynic in me who doesnt believe anything these thieves and crooks tell us, get the Doc to speak to the press directly( or statement)like they do with UK politicians. If they dont want to that because of privacy that is fine, but then they should stop using her as a political prop.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 17th June 2018 at 11:20.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,671
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    IA she gets better, but rather than allowing the cynic in me who doesnt believe anything these thieves and crooks tell us, get the Doc to speak to the press directly( or statement)like they do with UK politicians. If they dont want to that because of privacy that is fine, but then they should stop using her as a political prop.
    Pretty much, the same people who for lust of power ignored this supposed ailing mother for months; I find it hard to take any word that comes out of her mouth.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Pretty much, the same people who for lust of power ignored this supposed ailing mother for months; I find it hard to take any word that comes out of her mouth.
    Just look at her makeup and branded shades and dressing talking about meri maa ke liay dua keren in front of camera. Humaare maa baap me se koi halka sa bemar ho to humain khaane ka hosh nae hota aysa banena sanwerna to door ki baat. Now they are playing politics on this issue they were never on ECL but they decided to stay in Pakistan because gaining power again is more important for them i guess


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,728
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Sharif clan has a lot of haraam ki kamai so they can afford top hospitals and doctors. What about the poor people of Pakistan?Pakistani women are forced to give births on roadsides!

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,281
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a good thread to highlight everything that is wrong with the Shariffs and PMLN.

    No body wishes ill health on anyone but this family and this government has had it coming to them.

    Just yesterday so many women died giving birth, so many children lost their lives due to malnutrition and this is happening as we speak. so let’s keep it all in perspective. At least this women is in a top clinic in Harley Street whereas people are dying in her country from lack of medical care.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,671
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Just look at her makeup and branded shades and dressing talking about meri maa ke liay dua keren in front of camera. Humaare maa baap me se koi halka sa bemar ho to humain khaane ka hosh nae hota aysa banena sanwerna to door ki baat. Now they are playing politics on this issue they were never on ECL but they decided to stay in Pakistan because gaining power again is more important for them i guess
    Yaar I would sacrifice my entire bank account, my job, house if it meant being with a family member who wasn't well. And here these looters and criminals have left their supposed ill mother in London just so they can hang onto power.

    Low lives of the highest degree. Ishaq Dar, another relative of Sharifs, pulls this 'I am sick' nonsense every month so noone is buying all this. I would accept it if it came from an official source. Maryam I am afraid isn't that source.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Yaar I would sacrifice my entire bank account, my job, house if it meant being with a family member who wasn't well. And here these looters and criminals have left their supposed ill mother in London just so they can hang onto power.

    Low lives of the highest degree. Ishaq Dar, another relative of Sharifs, pulls this 'I am sick' nonsense every month so noone is buying all this. I would accept it if it came from an official source. Maryam I am afraid isn't that source.
    True every sane person will do that for his her family but they are just power hungry people playing politics over everything. Who stopped them from going London? Inki apni govt ne inka naam be ECL main nae daala tha. Aik bhutto pehle he 4 decades se zinda he and PPP us per politics ker rahi ab inki baari he


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    73,260
    Mentioned
    4493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Not surprised to see people doing politics in this thread as well. However, it is still absolutely disgusting.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Not surprised to see people doing politics in this thread as well. However, it is still absolutely disgusting.
    They are the one who are playing politics over this issue from almost a year now through media and social media. Tell me exactly when they were stopped from leaving the country to meet her and when their name was in ECL? All my best wishes for Kulsoom sahiba but her daughter is playing this illness card to gain all the sympathy she can through social media and media.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  25. #25
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Not surprised to see people doing politics in this thread as well. However, it is still absolutely disgusting.
    why would this trashy family use illness to avoid accountability for the billions stolen.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,158
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LONDON: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam have, for the time being, delayed their return to Pakistan owing to the prevailing illness of Kulsoom Nawaz.

    Sources said the former premier, who reached London along with his daughter on Thursday to tend to his ailing wife, was advised by doctors to delay his return to the country — which was initially planned for today.

    According to sources, the counsels for Nawaz and Maryam will submit an exemption from appearance request in the accountability court of Islamabad hearing corruption cases against them.

    The former premier and his family are facing three corruption references filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) following his disqualification in July last year.

    Sources said the counsels for the accused will submit Kulsoom’s medical report and the doctor’s letter with the exemption request.

    The medical report, as per sources, states that doctors have decided to keep Kulsoom Nawaz on the life support machine.

    The decision followed a two-hour meeting of Nawaz, Maryam and Nawaz’s son Hussain with doctors at the Harley Street Clinic where Begum Kulsoom is admitted.

    Doctors reportedly informed the Sharif family that Kulsoom’s condition is still unstable and a timeframe cannot be given at the time.

    Sources said doctors have advised Nawaz to spend time with his wife.

    Talking to the media while leaving the clinic, Nawaz said Kulsoom is still unconscious and on the ventilator.

    He said he is praying to God that she recovers soon.

    Moreover, Nawaz’s brother and Pakistan Muslim League-N president Shehbaz Sharif also visited Kulsoom Nawaz today.

    Shehbaz told the media that doctors are constantly monitoring Begum Kulsoom, adding that Nawaz and Maryam should remain in London for now.

    Begum Kulsoom was shifted to the ICU late Thursday after a cardiac arrest, where she is on life support since June 14. The former premier and his daughter had reached London the same day.

    On June 7, Nawaz and Maryam had sought a five-day exemption from appearance before accountability in the corruption references against the Sharif family.

    The former prime minister and his family members are facing three corruption references in the accountability court — Avenfield Properties, Al-Azizia Steel Mills and Flagship Investments — in which they are accused of money laundering, tax evasion and hiding offshore assets.

    Nawaz and Maryam filed petitions seeking exemption from June 11 to June 15. The petition stated that both of them want to travel to London to meet the ailing wife of Nawaz, Begum Kulsoom Nawaz. The new medical report of Kulsoom Nawaz was also attached with the petition.

    On Sunday, Chief Justice of Pakistan Justice Mian Saqib Nisar had allowed Nawaz along with his daughter to visit his ailing wife Begum Kulsoom Nawaz in London.

    Begum Kulsoom was admitted to hospital in London in August last year after doctors discovered she was suffering from throat cancer.

    She has been undergoing treatment since.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/199584-naw...lsooms-doctors

  27. #27
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,014
    Mentioned
    1206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    She is genuinely very sick

    But Either way it's on them. They preferred gallivanting across Punjab bleating 'Mujhay kyun Nikala' instead of caring for her and being by her side.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 2nd July 2018 at 22:06.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    She is genuinely very sick

    But Either way it's on them. They preferred gallivanting across Punjab bleating 'Mujhay kyun Nikala' instead of caring for her and being by her side.
    Then i am wrong. IA she gets well.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    11,319
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Kulsoom's condition highly critical, doctors inform Nawaz

    LONDON: Doctors treating former prime minister Nawaz Sharif's wife, Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, noted today that her condition is highly critical.

    In a briefing to the Sharif family today, the five-member board of doctors shared that Begum Kulsoom will not be taken off the ventilator for now and asked Nawaz to wait for another review of her condition, the timeline of which has not been given at the moment.

    Sources said that the doctors informed Nawaz, Maryam and Shehbaz Sharif that Begum Kulsoom's condition has not deteriorated but has not improved significantly either since last Thursday.

    Earlier today, it was reported that doctors at the Harley Street Clinic would hold a meeting after which they were to brief the Sharif family.

    The ex-prime minister's wife has been admitted to the hospital, where she is on life support, since June 14 after suffering a cardiac arrest.

    Nawaz and his daughter, Maryam, had reached London the same day to tend to Begum Kulsoom.

    Nawaz did not talk to reporters while leaving the clinic today whereas Maryam only commented that her mother's condition is "not too good".

    Mother still unconscious, on ventilator: Hussain
    While speaking to media about Begum Kulsoom's critical condition outside the hospital on Sunday, Hussain Nawaz, Sharif's elder son, said his mother was "unconscious".

    The doctors are making every possible effort to help Begum Kulsoom recover, he said, adding that he hoped that his mother would get better quickly.

    "InshAllah, her health will improve soon," Hussain said.

    In his comment to reporters while leaving the clinic earlier on Sunday, Nawaz had said Begum Kulsoom was still unconscious and on the ventilator. He said he was praying to Allah for her quick recovery.

    Sharifs postpone return to Pakistan
    Nawaz and Maryam delayed their return to Pakistan on Sunday to spend time with Kulsoom Nawaz.

    According to the advice of his wife's doctor, Nawaz, alongside his daughter, postponed his return to the country.

    The decision followed a two-hour meeting of Nawaz, Maryam, and Hussain with doctors at the Harley Street Clinic where Begum Kulsoom is admitted.


    Nawaz, Maryam delay return after meeting Begum Kulsoom's doctors

    The doctors, however, said they could not provide a timeframe of the progress of Begum Kulsoom's health. They then advised Nawaz to spend time with his wife, sources informed Geo News.

    Nawaz and Maryam's initial plan was to return on Sunday so they could attend the corruption hearing against them on June 19.

    Sources said the counsels for Nawaz and Maryam, in this regard, would submit an exemption from appearance request in the accountability court of Islamabad, which is hearing corruption cases against them.

    The accused's counsels would also submit Begum Kulsoom’s medical report and the doctor’s letter with the exemption request, the sources added.

    The medical report, as per sources, states that doctors have decided to keep Kulsoom Nawaz on the life support machine.

    The former premier and his family face three corruption references filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) following his disqualification in July, last year.

    Politicians, notables visit hospital
    Various political leaders and other notables visited the hospital to inquire about Kulsoom's health and to offer support to the worried Sharif family.

    Further, on a special directive from Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chief Imran Khan, a group of leaders of his party also visited the hospital and offered sympathies on Sunday.

    Begum Kulsoom was admitted to hospital in London in August last year after doctors discovered she was suffering from throat cancer. She has been undergoing treatment since.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/199619-kul...s-inform-nawaz


    3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    869
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Kulsoom’s condition deteriorating due to infection: Nawaz

    LONDON: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif said on Monday that due to infection Kulsoom Nawaz’s condition is deteriorating instead of improving.

    The former premier was speaking about his ailing wife to media after coming out of the Harley clinic. He said that infection was a setback for Kulsoom’s condition.

    “Doctors are trying their best but everything is in Allah’s hands, if Allah wills then everything can get fine within a second,” said Nawaz.

    Nawaz said that he is praying to God that everyone who is ailing like Kulsoom gets well soon.

    While responding to a question about the arrest of PML-N candidate Qamar-ul-Islam against Chaudhry Nisar for NA-59, Nawaz said that he is upset.

    “I will get more information about his arrest,” said Nawaz.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/200702-kul...nfection-nawaz

  31. #31
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    LONDON: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif said on Monday that due to infection Kulsoom Nawaz’s condition is deteriorating instead of improving.

    The former premier was speaking about his ailing wife to media after coming out of the Harley clinic. He said that infection was a setback for Kulsoom’s condition.

    “Doctors are trying their best but everything is in Allah’s hands, if Allah wills then everything can get fine within a second,” said Nawaz.

    Nawaz said that he is praying to God that everyone who is ailing like Kulsoom gets well soon.

    While responding to a question about the arrest of PML-N candidate Qamar-ul-Islam against Chaudhry Nisar for NA-59, Nawaz said that he is upset.

    “I will get more information about his arrest,” said Nawaz.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/200702-kul...nfection-nawaz
    Why is she in a clinic and not in hospital?

  32. #32
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,281
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Why is she in a clinic and not in hospital?
    It’s a well known private hospital.
    Just called Harley Clinic.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How easily these PPP leaders get away with these type comments?





    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,501
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was unaware but i work pretty much next door to the hospital where she is admitted, walking past on Friday i asked the security guard if she was still admitted there as i did not see the usual media walay hanging around the door, he replied in sarcastic voice, yes she is here in "intensive Care", just sharing, did not know what to make of it.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Salman View Post
    I was unaware but i work pretty much next door to the hospital where she is admitted, walking past on Friday i asked the security guard if she was still admitted there as i did not see the usual media walay hanging around the door, he replied in sarcastic voice, yes she is here in "intensive Care", just sharing, did not know what to make of it.
    sarcastic invoice? interesting


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  36. #36
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,840
    Mentioned
    1035 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,157
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

    If this is all genuine, she clearly lost blood supply to the brain for a prolonged period during her cardiac arrest, and is now in a vegetative state. Surely the merciful thing would be to let her go and not prolong her suffering.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    32,979
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

    What about the mothers who are giving birth in corridors of hospitals and streets of their own Takht-e-Lahore? Unfortunate that those mothers couldn't afford to fly to London for their treatment.


    #Mein inko rolaonga

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    9,501
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    If this is all genuine, she clearly lost blood supply to the brain for a prolonged period during her cardiac arrest, and is now in a vegetative state. Surely the merciful thing would be to let her go and not prolong her suffering.
    if memory serve me correctly, the sympathy vote goes a long way in Pakistan if you time it right.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    2,372
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope and pray that through all the social media, for once, the Pakistani Awaam is understanding all what's going on and how they have been played in the past. Please Open Your Eyes.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    3,149
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have zero sympathy for her and am astonished to see some of it here, especially given the timing.

    Which could not have been oh so any more perfect.


    "Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it a normal practice to operate a person when he/she is on ventilator? Sharif family is saying Kulsoom Nawaz underwent a surgery of her lungs today.

    Speaking of his ailing wife, the former premier said that Kulsoom Nawaz underwent a surgery of her lungs today.

    Earlier today, Nawaz's son Hussain Nawaz also spoke to reporters regarding his mother's condition.

    Hussain said that his mother underwent a successful surgery of lungs on Tuesday.

    "It was a minor surgery, but it was necessary," he said, appealing for prayers for Kulsoom's recovery.
    https://www.geo.tv/latest/201784-wis...try-says-nawaz


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    900
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by classic View Post
    I hope and pray that through all the social media, for once, the Pakistani Awaam is understanding all what's going on and how they have been played in the past. Please Open Your Eyes.
    Played by who?

  44. #44
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Shaer Nawaz Sharif once again is using his ailing wife as a shield against the looming court verdict and decides not to return now to hear the verdict.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  45. #45
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Runs
    2,372
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Played by who?
    I meant to say that all previous Governments have been making the awaam fools with their fake promises etc. and now through social media have been getting exposed of how they have systematically broken Pakistan and have looted its citizens for decades.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,213
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    So Shaer Nawaz Sharif once again is using his ailing wife as a shield against the looming court verdict and decides not to return now to hear the verdict.
    So the Noora tactic is that as long as Kulsoom is on life support they dont want a verdict. Is this line of defence open to other criminals or just this idiot.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    So the Noora tactic is that as long as Kulsoom is on life support they dont want a verdict. Is this line of defence open to other criminals or just this idiot.
    Criminals can now dictate courts and tell them when to give the verdict!


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  48. #48
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    2,359
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most of the patient on ventilator, either get better and taken off from the ventilator in a week or they deteriorate in a week and in that case standard practice is to create a tracheostomy for long term ventilation support and are transferred to a step down unit or long term care unit with ventilator management facility. I hope and wish Mrs Sharif is in the first situation. She is a public and elected figure and awaam deserve to get an update and more detail on her condition on ongoing basis.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,840
    Mentioned
    1035 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran accuses Nawaz of using wife's ailment to emotionally blackmail people

    Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan on Thursday accused Nawaz Sharif of presenting his wife's ailment as a tool to emotionally blackmail the people of Pakistan.

    The PTI chief, while welcoming former PML-N leader Zafar Ali Shah into the party, said: "All of our hearts are with Kulsoom Nawaz. My mother also had cancer and I had to take her abroad [for treatment]. But this does not mean that this should be used to emotionally blackmail the nation. You did not remember Kulsoom Nawaz when she was [undergoing treatment] in London and you [Nawaz] were doing jalsas across the country."

    He was commenting on an application moved with the accountability court by Nawaz and Maryam, requesting that the date of announcement of the verdict in Avenfield reference should be pushed ahead as they will be unable to attend the July 6 hearing owing to them being in London to look after Kulsoom.

    "Nawaz Sharif you will read this [Avenfield reference] verdict in newspapers; Adiala jail is waiting for you," Imran maintained.

    The PTI chief also questioned the basis on which Sharifs had moved the request and asked: "whether the same facility is available to the common man". He added that the nations in which the law is different for the rich and the poor get destroyed.

    Welcoming Shah into the party fold, Imran said he hoped the former senator would raise his voice if he saw PTI leadership engaging in any sort of financial corruption just like he had raised his voice against Nawaz Sharif.

    Imran Khan added that Shah's inclusion in the party will strengthen it in NA-53 where the party's on-ground position is weak. The PTI chief said that he still remembered how Shah had defeated him from Islamabad in 1997 elections.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1418146


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  50. #50
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  51. #51
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,840
    Mentioned
    1035 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post




    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  52. #52
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,297
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post

    Some reports suggested ke hosh main aa gae hen


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  53. #53
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,728
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LONDON: Begum Kulsoom Nawaz, wife of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif opened her eyes after a month-long coma, her son Hussain Nawaz confirmed on Thursday.

    "After exactly one month, she [my mother] has opened her eyes. She looked around after opening her eyes," Hussain Nawaz told reporters in London.

    “For some time her ventilator settings and sedatives were being reduced,” he added.

    “First time in 30 days, Ami opened eyes for a few seconds. Don’t know if she saw or registered us. Still not conscious and on the ventilator. Prayers solicited,” tweeted daughter Maryam Nawaz.

    Kulsoom Nawaz had been unconscious and in a critical condition after she suffered a cardiac arrest last month. She is being treated at the Harley Street Clinic in London.

    In August 2017, Kulsoom Nawaz was diagnosed with lymphoma (throat) cancer and has undergone several chemotherapy sessions.

    Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz arrived in London prior to Eid-ul-Fitr and will be returning to Pakistan on Friday. The return comes a week after the accountability court handed an 11-year sentence to Nawaz and eight years to Maryam in the Avenfield properties case. Nawaz was also fined eight million and Maryam two million pounds. Maryam’s husband, Capt. (retd) Safdar was sentenced to one year.

    It is expected that Nawaz and Maryam will be arrested upon their arrival.

    During a news conference in London on Thursday, Nawaz Sharif said he wished to see his wife opening her eyes again and requested the nation to pray for her recovery.

    The ex-prime minister explained that he was returning "despite seeing a prison cell in front of me […] I am returning to fulfil the promise of giving respect to the vote".

    Stressing that he would not abandon his nation, Nawaz said he would not stop now regardless of whether he was taken to prison or gallows.

    Speaking of the Avenfield reference verdict, Sharif commented that it was written in the verdict that he had been absolved of corruption charges.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/203012-beg...a-confirms-son
    Last edited by hadi123; 13th July 2018 at 16:26.


    We will never surrender. We win or we die. And don't think it stops there. You will have the next generation to fight; and after the next, the next.

    OMAR MUKHTAR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •