Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Thanks for accepting these so called democratic sharifs and bhuttos had abba ji's in GHQ and there wsn't any political struggle.
    When had I ever denied? Quote me.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendInzi View Post
    Thanks for proving my point of GHQ conspiracies.
    So why cant you bring yourself to say that the Sharifs have been the main beneficiaries?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why does legendinzi keep on harping about GHQ? What does GHQ have to do with Nawaz's teenage kid getting the money to buy flats worth million? Did GHQ make him do that or force him not to show the money trail? Where does the GHQ even come in here? Or is he in some sort of time capsule from 1999?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Why does legendinzi keep on harping about GHQ? What does GHQ have to do with Nawaz's teenage kid getting the money to buy flats worth million? Did GHQ make him do that or force him not to show the money trail? Where does the GHQ even come in here? Or is he in some sort of time capsule from 1999?
    Dont you get it, GHQ brought the flats in the kids name to trap NS.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Dont you get it, GHQ brought the flats in the kids name to trap NS.
    I don't understand him, thankfully he is on my ignore list so I only see his posts when he is quoted. Just do not get his GHQ angle.

Nawaz laundered money for the flats.
    Nawaz could not show proof for the wealth.
    Nawaz did not even summon one witness or any document backing his story instead changing stories three times.

None of which had anything to do with the GHQ. Infact it is the GHQ's fault this duffer has lasted this long.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So is he on the run then

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    I don't understand him, thankfully he is on my ignore list so I only see his posts when he is quoted. Just do not get his GHQ angle.

Nawaz laundered money for the flats.
    Nawaz could not show proof for the wealth.
    Nawaz did not even summon one witness or any document backing his story instead changing stories three times.

None of which had anything to do with the GHQ. Infact it is the GHQ's fault this duffer has lasted this long.
    GHQ had realized that weak economy is the biggest threat to Pakistan. That is how country are broken.

Pakistan's economy can't get better with these corrupt Politician at the top level.

GHQ also understand that they can't come in power and run the country anymore.

For economy to get better the institution has to get stronger.

Accountability needs to be done. Corrupt Politician can't do accountability.

GHQ will be getting their share of the money, their input will be one of the most important. But they can't be governing country and they understand this for Pakistan's survival

And all of that change needed GHQ help and they have systematically dismantle the cycle of corrupt politician at the top level.

Cleaning process had began 5 years ago with Altaf and it will be done with Zardari in next 5 years, matter of fact, it had already began for Zardari and co.

Anyone believe that we should let these corrupt politician run the country as they want to and hope that democracy get stronger then they are liberal who had read too many books and watched too many Hollywood movies because this is Pakistan.

There are two types of people who support Zardari and NS cult, one are those who do not live in Pakistan and they have lots of investment to protect and other are those who are uneducated and do not understand what their cult leaders corruption had done to Pakistan.

Without GHQ help this cycle would have continued. And the only person they see fit to bring about change and make people understand what needed to be done to protect Pakistan is Imran Khan. Had there was another or better than him then he would have been selected but their isn't at the moment.

Imran Khan isn't a messiah, isn't an angle, ins't the best politician, isn't whatever name you want to give him.
    Last edited by slipcatch; 7th July 2018 at 14:09.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    GHQ had realized that weak economy is the biggest threat to Pakistan. That is how country are broken.

Pakistan's economy can't get better with these corrupt Politician at the top level.

GHQ will be getting their share of the money, their input will be one of the most important. But they can't be governing country and they understand this for Pakistan's survival

And all of that change needed GHQ help and they have systematically dismantle the cycle of corrupt politician at the top level.

Cleaning process had began 5 years ago with Altaf and it will be done with Zardari in next 5 years, matter of fact, it had already began for Zardari and co.

Anyone believe that we should let these corrupt politician run the country as they want to and hope that democracy get stronger then they are liberal who had read too many books and watched too many Hollywood movies because this is Pakistan.

There are two types of people who support Zardari and NS cult, one are those who do not live in Pakistan and they have lots of investment to protect and other are those who are uneducated and do not understand what their cult leaders corruption had done to Pakistan.

Without GHQ help this cycle would have continued. And the only person they see fit to bring about change and make people understand what needed to be done to protect Pakistan is Imran Khan. Had there was another or better than him then he would have been selected but their isn't at the moment.

Imran Khan isn't a messiah, isn't an angle, ins't the best politician, isn't whatever name you want to give him.
    Top post but blind haters will never understand it.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    The only reason for NS to go back is to make sure her daughter has any political future. NS is history. So I highly doubt that NS will return to Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What a pathetic, shameless and convoluted attempt at justifying nefarious games of GHQ. Been hearing the same argument for 70 years after every such misadventure. They should stick to identifying Osama bin Ladens hidden in our country instead passing their expert judgements on economy.

Boot polshiyi ki bh had honi chahiye

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a pathetic, shameless and convoluted attempt at justifying nefarious games of GHQ. Been hearing the same argument for 70 years after every such misadventure. They should stick to identifying Osama bin Ladens hidden in our country instead passing their expert judgements on economy.

Boot polshiyi ki bh had honi chahiye
    Nope.

Just because i am attune to reality does not make me so called 'boot polshia..'

I have clearly stated in my post that GHQ has helped Ik this time to come to power and he has people's support. If i were to say no GHQ isn't involved then you could have called me boot polishia but i guess you are having comprehension issue similar to under that 'This is Pakistan', things are different and things will change at its own pace according to its need.

And if you believe Pakistan's issue could be solved without the help of the biggest and well developed organization in Pakistan then you can keep polish the boots of NS for which you might have to travel to London.

Here is an honest answer, I will never entertain someone who has and will continue to support NS, Zardari and Altaf, they are history and will go down in the history book as one of the most corrupt politician.

So call me whatever names you want to but without GHQ and to expect NS, Zardari or Altaf to direct us to better economy and democracy is the answer..when are you travelling to London?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope.

I have clearly stated in my post that GHQ has helped Ik this time to come to power and he has people's support. If i were to say no GHQ isn't involved then you could have called me boot polishia but i guess you are having comprehension issue similar to under that 'This is Pakistan', things are different and things will change at its own pace according to its need.

And if you believe Pakistan's issue could be solved without the help of the biggest and well developed organization in Pakistan then you can keep polish the boots of NS for which you might have to travel to London.

Here is an honest answer, I will never entertain someone who has and will continue to support NS, Zardari and Altaf, they are history and will go down in the history book as one of the most corrupt politician.

So call me whatever names you want to but without GHQ and to expect NS, Zardari or Altaf to direct us to better economy and democracy is the answer..when are you travelling to London?
    I am openly saying that GHQ has helped IK and if anyone believe otherwise is a fool.

How, this time GHQ didn't want to make a deal with NS.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope.

I have similar views they are sidelining Altaf, NS and Zardari one by one because even they know getting country and economy on track is necessary instead of saving these crooks. In KP most of their work is already done the nationalist ANP is at all time low ratings and religious parties popularity is also gone down hill those mullahs had to come up with MMA again for survival but still they are gonna fail.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Why not forget about politics and just devote your time to 'Ami' ?

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MenInG View Post
    Why not forget about politics and just devote your time to 'Ami' ?
    need to pay the hospital bill with Awam's money

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Saturday obtained arrest warrants of PML-N supremo Nawaz Sharif, his daughter Maryam and son-in-law retired Capt Safdar, a spokesperson of the bureau said.

The development comes a day after an accountability court awarded 10 years in prison to ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif in the Avenfield properties reference, while his daughter Maryam Nawaz and her husband were sentenced to seven years and one-year imprisonment, respectively, for abetment.

Take a look: 'I am coming to Pakistan to face prison,' says defiant Nawaz after conviction

Besides, a NAB team has already left for Mansehra, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, to arrest Safdar, the spokesperson said, adding that the caretaker government in the province has also been approached for their assistance in carrying out the arrest.

The spokesperson said that NAB has also obtained a copy of the detailed verdict, and will ensure its implementation.

He clarified that Nawaz Sharif and his other family members had been convicted for committing corruption. "The offence of assets beyond known sources of income which prima facia come under the preview of NAO 1999 are corruption and corrupt practice," he added.

The clarification was apparently in response to the presser of Nawaz Sharif following the verdict — during which the ousted premier had referred to some TV reports, which according to Nawaz were saying that the court order had mentioned that the prosecution failed to prove the corruption charges against him.

The court also ordered forfeiture of their property in the Avenfield Apartments, Park Lane, London and imposed £8 million (approx Rs1,292m) fine on Nawaz Sharif and £2 million (approx Rs323m) on Maryam Nawaz.

The three convicts were also given one-year jail term, which will run concurrently, for not cooperating with the bureau during the probe into the case. In the light of this verdict, both Maryam and her spouse cannot contest elections, while Sharif has already been disqualified for life by the Supreme Court in Panamagate case.

NAB had filed the reference regarding the high-end properties in London, along with two other cases, on the Supreme Court’s directives in the Panamagate verdict that deseated Nawaz Sharif as the prime minister last year.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1418558/na...yam-and-safdar

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being on Twitter is more important i guess

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This clip is hilarious

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Inshallah with the help of establishment IK will be PM. Long live establishment..

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This clip is hilarious

Saw this clip last night. Stomach still hurts from laughing

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    First Army (I am sorry judges), disqualify NS for life on Akama, with a verdict of 5-0,really?? - At that time, excuse was there is lot of corruption happened under NS, NAB will cover the whole laundary list....

And now, they are putting both NS and MN Behind bars for not able to prove the means or source of income for London properties, which is own by NS sons. They did not able to prove any wrong doing by NS while conducting contracts or other favors for last 3 decades. With all machinery of Army, beurocrates and judiciary, they could not find a single miss-conducted contract?? - He made motor ways, so many roads, bus services and what not, all those were kosher?? - Are they giving him certificate that everything done under NS in those three decades was within the boundary of laws?? Are they admitting we could not find how exactly he made money from those billions of dollar of projects, they find no evidence of wrong doing while executing those contracts. Is NAB giving him clean chit on that front??

The way I understand case, it is entirely focus on “How NS kids buy those assets, source of funding for those assests”... Verdict is based on assumption that since they did not declare the source of funding, that means funding came from NS, who made this black money while PM/CM of Pakistan, we don’t know exactly how he did it(since we could not find any paper trail of it) but since his kids has assets, that must be from corrupt money of his father...This is again an indirect proof, and presumption that they could only bought property by the money of their father...

Both these decisions are fishy...Am I reading this right or there is more to it??

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    First Army (I am sorry judges), disqualify NS for life on Akama, with a verdict of 5-0,really?? - At that time, excuse was there is lot of corruption happened under NS, NAB will cover the whole laundary list....

And now, they are putting both NS and MN Behind bars for not able to prove the means or source of income for London properties, which is own by NS sons. They did not able to prove any wrong doing by NS while conducting contracts or other favors for last 3 decades. With all machinery of Army, beurocrates and judiciary, they could not find a single miss-conducted contract?? - He made motor ways, so many roads, bus services and what not, all those were kosher?? - Are they giving him certificate that everything done under NS in those three decades was within the boundary of laws?? Are they admitting we could not find how exactly he made money from those billions of dollar of projects, they find no evidence of wrong doing while executing those contracts. Is NAB giving him clean chit on that front??

The way I understand case, it is entirely focus on “How NS kids buy those assets, source of funding for those assests”... Verdict is based on assumption that since they did not declare the source of funding, that means funding came from NS, who made this black money while PM/CM of Pakistan, we don’t know exactly how he did it(since we could not find any paper trail of it) but since his kids has assets, that must be from corrupt money of his father...This is again an indirect proof, and presumption that they could only bought property by the money of their father...

Both these decisions are fishy...Am I reading this right or there is more to it??
    If you have assets or a lifestyle beyond your means the onus is on you to prove where the money came from. I dont understand how people dont get this.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This man totally deserves to be in prison forever! He is as corrupt as they come never having worked for one day in his life yet is a billionaire. On top of that he insults peoples intelligence by telling us an Arab friend gave him million''s! Unable to justify how he became a billionaire it is obvious that he has looted the country. This is a major game changer as we have nailed India's biggest fan in Pak who has not even mentioned the name of Kulbushan Yadav. Who invited Jindal and Modi to his personal celebrations without considering the feelings of our people. I don't think he will return to Pak anytime soon nonetheless his sentencing surely means his political career is over. Indian politicians who admit having heavily invested in him must be totally devastated. Whoever is our next PM I want him to be honest and a true patriot who will live and die for Pakistan. There can be no conflicting interests at all.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1457 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This clip is hilarious

Omg this Momin Saqib guy is hilarious

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    This man totally deserves to be in prison forever! He is as corrupt as they come never having worked for one day in his life yet is a billionaire. On top of that he insults peoples intelligence by telling us an Arab friend gave him million''s! Unable to justify how he became a billionaire it is obvious that he has looted the country. This is a major game changer as we have nailed India's biggest fan in Pak who has not even mentioned the name of Kulbushan Yadav. Who invited Jindal and Modi to his personal celebrations without considering the feelings of our people. I don't think he will return to Pak anytime soon nonetheless his sentencing surely means his political career is over. Indian politicians who admit having heavily invested in him must be totally devastated. Whoever is our next PM I want him to be honest and a true patriot who will live and die for Pakistan. There can be no conflicting interests at all.
    He may be corrupt but he was a person who could bring harmony with India. He could be corrupt and indeed what's happened with him is good. But whoever is next PM should try to establish peace with India. Him and Atal were on brink of establishing good relationship but then Musharraf happened and kargil started. So I will still give him that. I think imran will be wiser in this prospective as well

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_103 View Post
    If you have assets or a lifestyle beyond your means the onus is on you to prove where the money came from. I dont understand how people dont get this.
    My point is simple, this is no water gate nor Iraq war cooking by CIA kind of scandle. NS has ruled Pakistan for 3 decades, establishment is working on it for more than an year, how come they did not find out a single case of kick backs or selling contracts or any such scandle??

As far as money trail, Musharif and Kayani have 10s of millions of dollar in Swiss banks, why nobody asks them where that money come from?? - For politicians people have vote to decide what to do with them, these generals have all the powers and no way to get rid of them...

Where as Musharif cooked Kargill war and when NS confront him, he was thrown to SA, BTW: At that time they also gave him 20 years(I don’t remember exact number) of jail and whatnot on corruption. This time, again without much evidence they are jumping the gun to make sure NS and MN cannot contest election, because they had hard time beating them.

Also, what is this Jeep party business, this is not corruption?? Trading of lotas now called electable to PTI, for last year or so, what you call that ??

What is this non-sense of one sided trial, establishment is too powerful, we are still paying for Zia’s political corruption, the lota base politics. Now they are building again same layer of corrupt establishment. When all this is going to end?? - This is 1980s all over again. This is recycled, Faugi Pakistan, nothing new about it
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th July 2018 at 08:45.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Safdar likely to seek pre-arrest bail tomorrow, says aide

MANSEHRA: Retired captain Mohammad Safdar, who was convicted in the Avenfield properties reference by an accountability court in Islamabad on Friday, has gone underground and is set to obtain pre-arrest bail from the Lahore High Court.

“I cannot confirm whereabouts of Mr Safdar, whose cellular number is switched off but he is likely to surrender to the National Account*ability Bureau (NAB) or avail himself of pre-arrest bail from the court in Lahore on Monday,” Zafar Mehmood, the PML-N president in Mansehra district and a close aide to Mr Sharif’s son-in-law, told reporters on Saturday.

He said speculative stories about his younger brothers’ arrest by a NAB team were being aired by electronic media. “Mr Safdar has probably gone underground while travelling from Tanawal to Mansehra,” Mr Mehmood said. According to other sources in PML-N, Mr Safdar went underground to escape arrest by NAB or Hazara police.

The deputy inspector general of police in Hazara, Mohammad Alam Shinwari, told reporters that Mr Safdar was not arrested anywhere in Hazara. “Until we receive the arrest warrants for Mr Safdar, how can we arrest him?” he asked.

Mohammad Sajjad — the elder brother of Mr Safdar who is in the run for NA-14 as an independent candidate — told reporters that he had started his election campaign in the constituency as he did not want to give rival parties a walkover.

“My brother is in consultation with his lawyers to get a stay order against the verdict pronounced by the NAB court, and if he gets justice he will contest the elections from this constituency,” he said.

In a late evening development, sources said that NAB had sought help of the KP police chief for arrest of Mr Safdar but the district administration was yet to receive his arrest warrants.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1418728/sa...rrow-says-aide

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't believe Nawaz and his thieving family STILL have defenders on here.

Gutter insaan.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He may or may not but he has humiliated your duffer and brought the Noora diety to his knees. Thats enough for me. Anything that pains illiterate Nooras is good with me.
    Idk who u are buddy but I'm a fan after that last line.

Btw Congrats to all SINCERE PAKISTANIS

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh they totally get it. They just want the PAK Army blown to Kingdom Come 1st and then move onto the corrupt politicians because according to them fauj/military establishment/ISI is 100 times more corrupt but gets away with it.

Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am openly saying that GHQ has helped IK and if anyone believe otherwise is a fool.

How, this time GHQ didn't want to make a deal with NS.
    Agreed, to an extent.

Someone here said that

"Countries have armies
    PAK Army has a state"

At first I was absolutely infuriated reading this but then I kept thinking about it and it made sense. What else would you expect the most professional, competent and well-organised institution in your country to be doing? Its the civilians fault if they can't manage basic requirements of the country and any organisation that cares for the country (and itself) would take matters into their own hands.

No one can complain about the establishment having control.
    You had the chance. You failed miserably.
    Now you move aside and let someone else do the job.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar on Sunday announced he will court arrest today.

The husband of Maryam Nawaz released an audio message stating, “I had earlier decided to court arrest in Tarnol, but as per the party’s decision I will now surrender from another city.”

Capt (retd) Safdar, however, did not reveal the name of the city.

"Surrendering is an honourable act," he upheld.

Nawaz's son-in-law in the audio message further expressed hope that "Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz will sweep the elections from Hazara".

"I am an ordinary party worker," he added.

Meanwhile, National Accountability Bureau (NAB) investigation officer Imran Dogar is leading two teams — one in Mansehra and the other in Capt (retd) Safdar’s native village — which are conducting raids with Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) police's cooperation in a bid to arrest Nawaz's son-in-law.

On Friday, an accountability court had sentenced Capt (retd) Safdar to one year in prison in relation to the Avenfield properties reference, with Nawaz and Maryam receiving 11 and eight years in prison along with £8-million and £2-million fines, respectively.

Earlier, as per information received by Geo News, Capt (retd) Safdar's name was added to the blacklist, barring him from exiting Pakistan through any airport or land or sea route.

Capt (retd) Safdar is reportedly in the wind, as of Saturday night, Geo News reported, as NAB has stationed teams to arrest Nawaz's son-in-law.

The bureau has positioned three teams in different cities — Haripur, Abbottabad and Mansehra.

NAB teams in position but Capt Safdar in the wind

Safdar's last known location, since the verdict was announced on Friday, was his home constituency of Mansehra from where he intended to contest the July 25 election.

His mobile phone has also reportedly been switched off.

The court had put Safdar’s name on the blacklist of the Interior Ministry — a watch-list to monitor persons intending to leave the country.

Prior to that, the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) issued directives to halt the printing of ballot papers for the NA-127 and NA-14 constituencies of Maryam and Safdar as they have been barred by the accountability court from contesting the July 25 polls.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202347-cap...losed-location

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    He may be corrupt but he was a person who could bring harmony with India. He could be corrupt and indeed what's happened with him is good. But whoever is next PM should try to establish peace with India. Him and Atal were on brink of establishing good relationship but then Musharraf happened and kargil started. So I will still give him that. I think imran will be wiser in this prospective as well
    Who cares about India? You can only clap with two hands and Pakistan does not need India.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He is deliberately acting all unknowing. It's also Pakistani law and NAB law (something which dear Nawaz himself helped shape). If your kids get millions then it's upto office holder to explain where the money came from. That's the law. Always has been for decades. And in this case nawaz himself accepted said properties were theirs in three speeches. So next natural question was okay tell us how you got them. Quite simple really.

Shame, he was a good poster but is deliberately trolling. Good old Yasir on my if for list too.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 8th July 2018 at 10:17.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now beat this guys this is what he said and PMLN official page posted! Using religion as a card to hide their corruption? 2 numberti is khandan per khatam he

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now beat this guys this is what he said and PMLN official page posted! Using religion as a card to hide their corruption? 2 numberti is khandan per khatam he

As expected tweet deleted well here is the screenshot

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Munafaqat

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.06 AM.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  25.6 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.14 AM.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  34.5 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.40 AM.jpg
Size:  28.4 KB

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Munafaqat

Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.06 AM.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  25.6 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.14 AM.jpg
Size:  34.5 KB
    Name:  WhatsApp Image 2018-07-08 at 4.41.40 AM.jpg
Size:  28.4 KB
    My only question is why desi liberals give them benefit of doubt and join the bandwagon to bash IK and PTI for the same reason? And who started the use of religion in politics? yahoodi agent card for decades? and recently pakpattan shrine issue was raised by your beloved leader maryam and all the liberals were after Taliban Khan for following sufi way. PTI is finally giving back to you guys after decades of use against IK and Bibi

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Embattled former premier Nawaz Sharif's son-in-law retired Captain Mohammad Safdar has amassed a massive show of support in Rawalpindi as he gears up to surrender to the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) days after being sentenced to jail in the Avenfield corruption reference.

An accountability court on Friday had sentenced Nawaz Sharif to 10 years, his daughter Maryam to seven and his son-in-law Safdar to one year in jail in the Avenfield reference. Nawaz and Maryam are currently in London but have vowed to return to Pakistan on July 13.

Safdar, who is in Pakistan, 'went underground' after the verdict. The PML-N media cell on Sunday shared an audio recording of Safdar saying he would surrender to authorities today on the directives of the party leadership.

Shortly after, he arrived in the capital where he gathered support from a number of PML-N leaders and supporters and took to the streets of Rawalpindi's Liaquatbagh area.

PML-N leader Chaudhry Tanveer was quoted by DawnNewsTV as saying that the party's Rawalpindi leaders kicked off the rally from Liaquat Road.

During the procession, Safdar will surrender to NAB, he added.

As Safdar called upon PML-N leaders and workers to reach Liaquatbagh to show support, the gathering swelled, with hundreds of supporters pouring into the streets to show their support.

Supporters surrounding his vehicle chanted slogans of "Dekho, dekho, kon aya? Sher aya, sher aya" (look who is here, the lion is here), "Respect the vote", and "Go on Nawaz Sharif, we are with you".

Safdar himself is perched atop a double-cabin vehicle and briefly addressed the media gathered at the scene. He is accompanied by PML-N leaders Chaudhry Tanveer, Malik Abrar, Shakeel Awan and others.

According to DawnNewsTV, Safdar said he wishes to surrender in front of party leader Shahbaz Sharif.

"Today we have to decide how the country will be run," Safdar told the media. "I am surrendering myself in order to set a foundation for democracy."

He called upon the nation to support Nawaz Sharif in his fight for the 220 million citizens of the country.

Meanwhile, a NAB team has reached the vicinity of the rally to arrest Safdar.

The team, comprising six vehicles, has contacted the Islamabad inspector general for assistance and requested a large contingent of police to help deal with the crowd.

"Action will be taken against anyone who tries to hinder Safdar's arrest," NAB Deputy Inspector Mehboob Alam warned.

Despite reaching Safdar's convoy, NAB authorities are reportedly having a hard time getting to him as his car is surrounded by enthusiastic supporters, DawnNewsTV reported.

An insider told DawnNewsTV that a NAB official and DSP Raja Taifoor are both sitting in Safdar's vehicle.

PML-N leader Hanif Abbasi said Safdar would surrender himself at Committee Chowk.

'Honour demands that I surrender'

Earlier today, in an audio message sent to journalists by the PML-N's media cell, Capt Safdar said he would surrender himself to authorities today because "honour demands it".

The decision for him to turn himself in, after he was sentenced to one year in jail for abetment in the Avenfield reference, was made by the party's leadership, he said.

He added that he wished to be arrested in an area other than Mansehra, his hometown, or Hazara Division.

Nawaz, his daughter Maryam, and Safdar were all handed varying jail sentences in the Avenfield corruption reference on Friday. The former premier and his daughter are currently in London, while Safdar is in Pakistan. His whereabouts are currently unknown.

Captain Safdar arrives in Rawalpindi. ─ DawnNewsTV

He was to contest the upcoming polls on a National Assembly and provincial assembly seat from Mansehra. In the light of the verdict, both Safdar and his spouse cannot contest elections, while Nawaz has already been disqualified for life by the Supreme Court in Panamagate case.

NAB on Saturday said that arrest warrants for Safdar had already been obtained, and a team had departed for Mansehra, where he was last seen on Friday, to arrest him.

However, he has remained "underground" and is reportedly looking to consult his lawyer to get a stay order.

The PML-N's Mansehra President Zafar Mehmood told Dawn earlier that Safdar would either surrender to NAB or avail himself of pre-arrest bail from the court in Lahore on Monday.

Nawaz and Maryam both are set to return to Pakistan on Friday, July 13, exactly one week after their conviction, before expiry of the 10-day time limit set for filing of an appeal against the NAB court's verdict in the Islamabad High Court.

In a defiant press conference following the announcement of the verdict on Friday, Nawaz vowed to return to Pakistan to face prison, saying that if the punishment for "demanding respect for the vote is jail, I am coming to face it".

This is a developing story that is being updated as the situation evolves. Initial reports in the media can sometimes be inaccurate. We will strive to ensure timeliness and accuracy by relying on credible sources such as concerned, qualified authorities and our staff reporters.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1418759/ca...render-to-auth

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Seems he's finally coming home....

Embattled former premier Nawaz Sharif's son-in-law retired Captain Mohammad Safdar amassed a massive show of support in Rawalpindi before he finally surrendered to National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials two days after being sentenced to jail in the Avenfield corruption reference.

Safdar, who led a rally of supporters for hours before reaching Rawalpindi's Sixth Road, was arrested in the evening and taken to NAB's regional office in the twin cities.

According to DawnNewsTV, PML-N workers who were part of the convoy earlier resisted attempts to arrest Safdar, with some of them laying down in front of the vehicle carrying Safdar. They chanted pro-PML-N slogans as Safdar was taken into custody.

An accountability court on Friday had sentenced Nawaz Sharif to 10 years, his daughter Maryam to seven and his son-in-law Safdar to one year in jail in the Avenfield reference. Nawaz and Maryam are currently in London but have vowed to return to Pakistan on July 13.

Safdar, who has been in Pakistan, 'went underground' after the verdict. The PML-N media cell earlier on Sunday (today) shared an audio recording of Safdar saying he would surrender to authorities today on the directives of the party leadership.

Shortly after, he arrived in the capital where he gathered support from a number of PML-N leaders and supporters and took to the streets of Rawalpindi's Liaquatbagh area.

PML-N leader Chaudhry Tanveer was quoted by DawnNewsTV as saying that the party's Rawalpindi leaders kicked off the rally from Liaquat Road.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1418759/ca...ndi-power-show

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Jugular !

ABBOTTABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf Chairperson Imran Khan continued on Sunday his tirade against the Sharif family and remarked that former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s son-in-law Captain (retd) Safdar is courting arrest as if he conquered Kashmir.

While addressing a party rally in Abbottabad, Imran said that Safdar has been convicted in corruption charges.

The National Accountability Bureau team arrested on Sunday former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s son-in-law Captain (retd) Muhammad Safdar in relation to Avenfield properties reference case.

Safdar, along with wife Maryam and father-in-law Nawaz Sharif, was given on Friday jail term in the Avenfield properties case. Nawaz and Maryam were sentenced to 11 and eight years in prison and slapped £8-million and £2-million fines, respectively. Capt (retd) Safdar also received a one-year prison sentence.

“I have heard the father and daughter duo are returning on Friday,” Imran said while referring to Nawaz and his daughter Maryam Nawaz’s decision to return to country. “They are most welcome to return but Nawaz for the sake of God don’t try to portray yourself as Nelson Mandela.”

Mandela, an anti-apartheid revolutionary who served as South Africa’s president, worked for the benefit of his nation, Imran said claiming that Nawaz, on the other hand, only plundered the country and gave that money to his children.

There is no justice in jungle: Imran
    Earlier, while addressing a workers' convention in Islamabad, Pakistan Imran had said that there can be "no justice in a jungle".

"We cannot expect justice in animal kingdoms," Imran said as he addressed a workers' convention in Islamabad.

The PTI chief said, "I want to make a Pakistan where there is justice and work and appointments are made on the basis of merit."

He upheld, "We want to make a Pakistan in which humans are valued."

Imran further vowed, "If given the chance, we will make Chaudhry Rehmat Ali’s Pakistan on July 25."

Vowing to empower the weak and the neglected, Imran said, "Funds will be allocated to less developed areas in the budget."

"The funds of South Punjab were allocated to Lahore and this is why people of those areas are demanding a separate province," he upheld.

He further said, "We will progress if we serve the weak."

Earlier as the PTI chairman arrived at the Jinnah Convention Centre, a few people chanted slogans in favour of former prime minister Nawaz Sharif.

The Nawaz supporters were then escorted out of the centre by PTI workers, Geo News reported.

A day earlier, Imran addressed the Ulema Mashaikh convention in the federal capital and urged a state like Madina should be formed in order to steer the country out of its problems.

PPP, PML-N fooled country in name of Charter of Democracy: Imran

The PTI chief upheld that Islamic laws should be adopted to rid Pakistan of its problems.

Speaking about the country's problems, the PTI chief said that the country's total debt had exceeded Rs10,000 billion. He further said that over 250 million children were not enrolled in schools.

Imran stressed that the law should be the same for the rich and the poor.

"Supremacy of law entails that the rules are the same for the powerful and the common-man alike," he said.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202361-saf...mir-says-imran

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    LONDON (Dunya News) – Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz (PML-N) leader Maryam Nawaz on Sunday responded to arrest of his better half Capt (retd) Safdar by terming him as Nawaz Sharif’s soldier.

She was talking to media in London.

On question about Nawaz Sharif’s return, Maryam stated that supremo would land in Pakistan at 6:15PM on Friday.

She went on to say that stalwarts—in huge numbers—want to return to Pakistan with Nawaz Sharif.

Earlier, National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Sunday arrested former prime minister Nawaz Sharif s son-in-law, Captain (retired) Safdar, from Bhabra Bazaar in Rawalpindi.

Supporters of the PML-N party had earlier tried to hinder the arrest. Safdar was in Liaquat Bagh to present himself for detention after the accountability court issued his arrest warrants in Avenfield reference.

http://dunyanews.tv/en/Pakistan/4471...-Safdar-arrest

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sharifs decide to land in Lahore

ISLAMABAD: Fearing lack of response from the general public upon their arrival in Pakistan, the Sharifs have decided to land in Lahore, as the PML-N is eyeing support of state machineries in AJK and Gilgit-Baltistan to ensure public attendance.

Earlier, deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz were scheduled to land in Islamabad from London on the coming Friday.

Maryam confirmed to the media in London on Sunday that her father and she would land in Lahore on July 13.

She said, “People fly out of the country to evade punishment but we are returning to face it.”

“Nawaz Sharif has set a new benchmark by offering his arrest,” she said emphasising that their sacrifices will not go in vain as they will benefit the future generations.

Maryam further said ‘vote ko izzat do’ (respect the vote) movement has entered a decisive stage ahead of the July 25 polls.

She said the nation was behind her father as they planned to return, whereas others chose to fly out of the country with excuses like ‘backache’, in an obvious reference to Pervez Musharraf.

“There are leaders who live abroad to escape punishment,” she concluded.

On account of serious differences among the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz senior leaders in Punjab and Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, the party leadership was not hopeful that party members and public would turn up in significant numbers at the Islamabad International Airport on Friday to welcome Sharif and his daughter, which is why the venue was changed to Lahore, it is learnt from well-placed party sources.

The party is also seeking the support of AJK and G-B governments to exhaust their resources in ensuring greater public response at Lahore to welcome the Sharifs who are expected to be arrested by the National Accountability Bureau team soon after their landing.

“There is a lot of tension,” said a source privy to the matter while referring to concerns in the PML-N camp regarding mobilising public support for the July 13 event.

The source said the PML-N leadership in Punjab is already facing problems involving general election preparations, internal differences and related issues.

President PML-N Shehbaz Sharif has assigned his son Hamza Shehbaz the task to manage the public mobilisation campaign for the Sharifs. However, senior PML-N leaders are reluctant to be led by Hamza, it is learnt.

PML-N’s Secretary General in Punjab Raja Ashfaq Sarwar, who escaped the wrath of his constituents during a visit to his home constituency in Murree, is reportedly too busy grappling with the problems at his constituency to deal with the party affairs.

Moreover, the N-League has not appointed a provincial president in Punjab ever since Shehbaz was elevated at the centre.

“Hamza is trying to run the PML-N affairs as de facto president in Punjab and party leaders are not happy,” said a source in PML-N Punjab.

The situation is not any different in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa where PML-N’s Secretary General Murtaza Javed Abbasi and disgruntled party bigwig Sardar Mehtab Abbasi are at daggers drawn.

Mehtab was set to contest the general elections from NA-15 (Abbottabad) from where Murtaza has also submitted his nomination papers.

On party leadership’s insistence, Mehtab has withdrawn his candidature from the constituency but his lobby does not want Murtaza to secure the seat.

Mehtab’s son was given the ticket to contest the polls from NA-16 (Abbottabad) but he returned the ticket in reported protest of the PML-N leadership’s decision to prefer Murtaza over his father in NA-15.

In addition, PML-N K-P President Ameer Muqam has reportedly detached himself from the party affairs and is currently in Swat in connection with his election campaign at his home constituency.

Muqam is also facing corruption investigation by NAB and is now reportedly keeping a low-profile.

“Given the existing circumstances, we are not hopeful that the provincial leaderships in Punjab and K-P would be of any help as far as pulling the crowd out to welcome Mian sahib and his daughter is concerned. We have governments in AJK and G-B and look forward to their support.”

Speaking to The Express Tribune, Election Commission of Pakistan’s former Secretary Kanwar Dilshad said Caretaker Prime Minister Justice (retd) Nasirul Mulk and Caretaker Punjab Chief Minister Dr Hasan Askari should take steps to prevent the use of AJK and G-B’s state machineries to welcome the Sharifs.

“Nawaz Sharif and his daughter are sentenced by an accountability court. This means they are now declared criminals. The government should take steps to prevent caravans from entering into Lahore from AJK, G-B and other areas to welcome them.”

Dilshad added, “All this is being done to prevent the Sharifs from getting arrested. In light of NAB’s relevant laws, convicted persons have to surrender before the authorities concerned and get arrested before filing appeals in the Islamabad High Court against the conviction and to get bail.”

He said when Sharif was the prime minister and his younger brother Shehbaz was the chief minister of Punjab, they had stopped the then K-P Chief Minister Pervaiz Khattak from entering the federal capital at the height of the PTI sit-in in November 2016.

When contacted, senior PML-N leader Rana Sanaullah, who is also a close aide of Shehbaz, denied that the PML-N was eyeing the support of the governments in AJK and G-B to welcome the deposed prime minister and his daughter.

“Workers from across Pakistan, AJK and G-B would assemble in Lahore. This has nothing to do with the governments. You will see public participation from across the country, AJK and G-B in Lahore to welcome their leader in his struggle to uphold the sanctity of ballot,” he told The Express Tribune.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1752922...e-land-lahore/

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NAB shifts Capt (retd) Safdar to Adiala jail

ISLAMABAD: The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) on Monday shifted Captain (retired) Safdar Awan to the Adiala jail in Rawalpindi, after he was earlier presented in an accountability court.

The son-in-law of deposed prime minister Nawaz Sharif was arrested by the anti-graft body on Sunday, following an accountability court's verdict in the Avenfield Properties corruption reference that handed out a one-year prison sentence to Captain (retd) Safdar. He is also accused in the Al-Azizia Steel Mills reference.

Strict security measures were in place outside the Federal Judicial Complex in G-11 sector of Islamabad, where the accountability court is situated. Police officials, the elite force, and rangers were deployed outside the building.

A NAB team reached the Federal Judicial Complex where it presented the convict in an accountability court. He was then sent to the Adiala jail where he will be imprisoned for a year, the police confirmed.

While Captain (retd) Safdar was being presented in court, the media was not allowed to enter the premises. Security personnel manhandled members of the press as they attempted to enter the court's premises.

NAB arrests Captain (retd) Safdar

On Sunday, NAB arrested Safdar, who along with his wife Maryam and father-in-law Nawaz, was handed out a prison sentence July 6 in the Avenfield properties case. Nawaz and Maryam were sentenced to 11 and eight years in prison and slapped £8-million and £2-million fines, respectively. Capt (retd) Safdar also received a one-year prison sentence.

Two high-rank NAB officials took Safdar into custody after he appeared at a party rally in Rawalpindi. Around 3,000 people were around the vehicle in which the NAB officials accompanied the former prime minister’s son-in-law.

After reaching the election office of PML-N leader Hanif Abbasi, Safdar Awan was officially arrested and shifted into the vehicle of NAB team.

A declaration issued by the bureau said Captain (retd) Safdar was hiding in his native village to avoid getting arrested. The statement further added that the anti-graft body conducted raids in Mansehra, Abbottabad, and Haripur.

The declaration said that the medical team conducted a routine check-up of Safdar and declared him fit.

'Media shouldn’t promote Safdar'

The anti-graft body in a statement on Sunday said Safdar was a convict and the media should refrain from promoting him, adding that it could 'lead to lawlessness'. The authority said that those assisting the former prime minister's son-in-law will face action against them.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202423-nab...to-adiala-jail

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Nawaz, Mayram to challenge Avenfield verdict today

ISLAMABAD: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and daughter Maryam are set to challenge the accountability court's verdict against them in the Islamabad High Court today.

The father-daughter duo was sentenced on Friday to 11 and eight years in prison and slapped £8-million and £2-million fines, respectively, in relation to the Avenfield properties reference filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) last year. Moreover, Nawaz's son-in-law, Capt (retd) Safdar, received a one-year prison sentence.

All three family members, according to sources, have given their power of attorney to Khawaja Haris — Nawaz's counsel during the over-nine-month trial in the accountability court — who will file the appeals today.

Nawaz, Maryam to return to Pakistan on Friday
    While speaking to media in London earlier on Saturday, Maryam said she and her father would return to Pakistan on Friday — before the 10-day deadline for an appeal against the decision ends.

She said a consultation was under way over the decision and that their lawyers are looking at the matter from all legal angles.

“Due process will be implied against the court’s decision,” Maryam had said, adding: "The institutions in the UK have already told the Pakistani institutions that no illegality was carried out.”

NAB officials have said they have obtained the necessary warrants in this regard and will arrest the duo when they land.

With regards to Nawaz's return, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shehbaz has called on workers to reach Islamabad when the PML-N supremo returns to the country.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202442-naw...-verdict-today

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nawaz, Mayram to challenge Avenfield verdict today

ISLAMABAD: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif and daughter Maryam are set to challenge the accountability court's verdict against them in the Islamabad High Court today.

The father-daughter duo was sentenced on Friday to 11 and eight years in prison and slapped £8-million and £2-million fines, respectively, in relation to the Avenfield properties reference filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) last year. Moreover, Nawaz's son-in-law, Capt (retd) Safdar, received a one-year prison sentence.

All three family members, according to sources, have given their power of attorney to Khawaja Haris — Nawaz's counsel during the over-nine-month trial in the accountability court — who will file the appeals today.

While speaking to media in London earlier on Saturday, Maryam said she and her father would return to Pakistan on Friday — before the 10-day deadline for an appeal against the decision ends.

She said a consultation was under way over the decision and that their lawyers are looking at the matter from all legal angles.

“Due process will be implied against the court’s decision,” Maryam had said, adding: "The institutions in the UK have already told the Pakistani institutions that no illegality was carried out.”

NAB officials have said they have obtained the necessary warrants in this regard and will arrest the duo when they land.

With regards to Nawaz's return, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Hamza Shehbaz has called on workers to reach Islamabad when the PML-N supremo returns to the country.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202442-naw...-verdict-today

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Where I am hearing they will be arrested

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1630 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    ISLAMABAD: Former premier Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz will be directly moved to Adiala prison in Rawalpindi following their expected arrival in Lahore on Friday, sources informed Geo News late Monday.

According to sources, the former premier and his daughter will be moved to Adiyala prison via helicopter, for which director general (DG) of National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Lahore has also written a letter to the NAB chief.

DG NAB Lahore Shehzad Saleem, through his letter, requested the NAB chairman to provide helicopter for transferring the two high-profile figures, who were recently sentenced to 11 and eight years respectively in prison in the Avenfield properties case.

The sources said the accountability court judge would also be requested to come to the prison administratively.

The letter read that a rally will be held in Lahore on the arrival of the former premier, according to sources, which may create difficulties in arresting the father-daughter duo.

The law and order situation in Lahore may also deteriorate because of the rally, it said.

The sources further informed that Nawaz and Maryam will be arrested from the airport, adding that the NAB chairman will contact the Ministries of Interior and Defence for providing a helicopter.

Last week, former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was sentenced to a total of 11 years in prison and slapped a £8 million fine (Rs1.3 billion) in the Avenfield properties reference, while his daughter Maryam was sentenced to eight years with a £2 million fine (Rs335 million).

Additionally, Nawaz's son-in-law Capt (retd) Safdar has been given a one year sentence without any fine.

The NAB shifted Captain (retired) Safdar Awan to the Adiala jail, after he was earlier presented in an accountability court in Islamabad on Monday.

The son-in-law of the deposed prime minister was arrested by the anti-graft body on Sunday.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/202573-naw...lahore-sources

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

NAB weighing two options to arrest Nawaz, Maryam

LAHORE: To save it from the kind of embarrassment it faced in the arrest episode of retired Capt Mohammad Safdar, the National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is weighing two options to arrest ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz upon their arrival at the Lahore airport on Friday.

In the first option, NAB may write to the caretaker government seeking a helicopter to shift Mr Sharif and Maryam to Islamabad after their arrival at the Lahore airport. The other option is to request the government to divert the flight to the federal capital to take them into custody at the (Islamabad) airport.

“Lahore NAB Director General Shahzad Saleem on Monday wrote to its chairman retired Justice Javed Iqbal, requesting him to take up the arrival of the convicts — Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz — with the federal government to provide the bureau a helicopter,” an official source told Dawn.

He said the NAB Lahore chief apprehended that taking both the convicts to Islamabad from the Lahore airport by road might require “elaborate security arrangements”. “Since the road option may be difficult for the authorities concerned with regard to provide security cover, a helicopter should be provided,” he said, adding that both convicts would be sent to the Adiala jail in Rawalpindi after producing them before the accountability court.

“The NAB chairman will take up the matter with the federal government,” he said.

The accountability court had on Friday handed down 10 and seven years jail to Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz, respectively, in the Avenfield properties reference.

Meanwhile, NAB has also written to the Lahore police chief for provision of security to its team that will arrest Mr Sharif and his daughter on their arrival at the Lahore airport (on Friday).

PML-N spokesperson Marriyum Auranzeb told Dawn that on the directive of its president Shahbaz Sharif committees had been formed in all the provinces in connection with the “historic welcome” of Mr Sharif and Maryam.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1419048/na...t-nawaz-maryam

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aik mujrim ko itni importnce q day rahay ho . Bus udhar sa pakarr kar band gaarhi ma gaseet kar l jao.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Former premier Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz will be arrested upon arrival at Lahore's Allama Iqbal International Airport and handed over to National Accountability Bureau (NAB) officials, a well-placed source told DawnNewsTV on Tuesday.

The decision was taken during a high-level meeting chaired by Interior Secretary Yousaf Naseem Khokhar, which was attended by the provincial chief secretary, the inspector general of police Punjab, the NAB director general Lahore, director general of the Federal Investigation Agency and Islamabad's chief commissioner.

It was decided that Nawaz and Maryam would be flown to Islamabad on a helicopter following their arrest.

The officials present at the meeting decided that if the security situation in the capital is conducive, the father-daughter duo may be produced before an accountability court the same day. If security is uncertain, a judicial remand may be sought while Nawaz and Maryam are held at Rawalpindi's Adiala jail, where Captain Safdar is also currently imprisoned.

The officials also considered seeking assistance from Rangers to maintain law and order, the source said.

The duo, currently in London, is scheduled to return to Pakistan on July 13, a week after an accountability court sentenced them to serve jail time in the Avenfield corruption reference. The two were also slapped with fines of 8 million pounds sterling (for Nawaz) and 2 million pounds (for Maryam).

After the accountability court announced its verdict in the Avenfield corruption reference on Friday, NAB had obtained arrest warrants for Nawaz and Maryam.

The federal Law and Information Minister Ali Zafar had said that the two would be arrested immediately upon their arrival at any airport in the country "if they do not get bail before landing in Pakistan".

Speaking to reporters in London, Nawaz said that he and his daughter would land in Lahore and decide their future strategy once they arrive in Pakistan.

NAB officials had also arrested Nawaz's son-in-law, retired Captain Mohammad Safdar, in Rawalpindi and sent him to jail on Monday. He had also been sentenced by the accountability court to one year in prison on charges of abetment in the Avenfield reference.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1419174/na...amabad-sources

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Interpol approached to bring back Hassan, Hussain in Avenfield case

The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) is tightening the noose around the Sharif family members convicted in the Avenfield reference case as perpetual warrants were issued on Tuesday to arrest former prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s two sons – Hassan and Hussain – in London.

The anti-graft watchdog approached the interior ministry for writing a letter to the Interpol, which according to sources has already been dispatched, Express News reported.

The accountability court, in its July 6 verdict, declared both Hassan and Hussain Nawaz proclaimed offenders and since they are abroad, the assistance of Interpol is required to bring them back to the country.

In the landmark judgment, the court noted that the accused Hussain, Hassan and Maryam statedly were not financially sound during the years 1993, 1995 and 1996, when the flats were purchased through offshore companies, the beneficial owner of which was Maryam.

Meanwhile, the interior ministry has also chalked out a plan to arrest Sharif and Maryam upon their arrival in the country, expected on Friday evening.

Immigration authorities at the Lahore airport will hand them over to the NAB officials. The two convicts will then be flown to Islamabad in a helicopter. The decision to take Sharif and Maryam to the accountability court will be made taking into consideration the law and order situation.

If there are security issues, court proceedings against them will take place at Adiala Jail.

Last week, the accountability court sentenced the former premier to 10-years imprisonment and his daughter Maryam to seven years. The former prime minister’s son-in-law, Safdar, was also sentenced to a year in prison.

Sharif was further fined eight million pound sterling and Maryam was slapped with a two million pound fine. The court also ordered their properties to be forfeited in favour of the federal government. Maryam’s sentence includes a year in prison due to her involvement in the Calibri font scandal.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1754545...venfield-case/

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone knows the establishment is behind all this drama going on in Pakistan. If you dont align with their views they will turn the country against you. Sadly for the last 70 years our country has not learned and play to their tunes. Shahbaz is neutral so they leave him alone. It’s totally a shame that common people dont see the common denominator behind all our failures and the little progress we have made since jinnah time.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    There can be no peace with India until the Kashmir issue is sorted no matter who the PM is. Nawaz would hand our Kashmir to India to make peace with them such is his corruption. The man invites Modi and Jindal to his private parties knowing full well of the situation at the border. Nawaz has always been an Indian stooge there is no doubt about this. With business interests in India he is a wolf in sheep's clothing who will rightfully be behind bars in a few days, insha Allah.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Who cares about India? You can only clap with two hands and Pakistan does not need India.
    Well the bad news is that they are in neighbor. So Pakistan may not need India but its important to have good relations with neighboring countries to grow fruitfully. Wars with India (direct or indirect) have affected pakistan drastically over the years. Instead of having bad relations, I think it will be great to have good relations with them and this solves a lot of problems in Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    There can be no peace with India until the Kashmir issue is sorted no matter who the PM is. Nawaz would hand our Kashmir to India to make peace with them such is his corruption. The man invites Modi and Jindal to his private parties knowing full well of the situation at the border. Nawaz has always been an Indian stooge there is no doubt about this. With business interests in India he is a wolf in sheep's clothing who will rightfully be behind bars in a few days, insha Allah.
    Indeed, I am not asking any PM to gift wrap Kashmir to India. Nawaz Sharif ruled 3 decades and I dont think Kashmir is with them. But thing is Kashmir cant be solved with a war. And I think 3 times its already been tried and what do you think happened? Perhaps Kashmir can be solved with talks. They dont like talking about it now. But it was not the case earlier. They tried to have talks. And if at that time, Kargil wouldn't have happened, Kashmir may well be with Pakistan or at least would have been solved. So I just want the next PM of Pakistan to at least tries to make peace with India.

You honestly tell me, can you think of growing with your neighbor constantly trying to pull you down. I think India also isnt that fool. See how North Korea and US have sat down. Look at Russia and US and there can be many more examples. Modi has solved its boundary dispute with Bangladesh already. And Pakistan has bad relations with all the neighbors, be it Afghanistan, Iran, India. Who is with us today except for China and Turkey. China too ditched at FATF only because of its own benefit. Perhaps trying to establish good relations with our neighbors can solve the cause.

So in my opinion when the new government comes, it should try to have good relations with India. And imran khan has that ability. He has visited Indian many times and Indians respect him.
    Last edited by B_Positive; 11th July 2018 at 01:24.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interpol approached to bring back Hassan, Hussain in Avenfield case

ISLAMABAD: The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) has contacted the Ministry of Interior for the issuance of red warrants for the arrest of ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s sons Hassan Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz, sources said on Tuesday.

Both Hassan and Hussain hold dual nationalities and are currently based in the United Kingdom. Recently, an accountability court had declared both of Sharif’s sons as proclaimed offenders and ordered the issuance of non-bailable perpetual warrants for their arrest.

NAB is now seeking the help of Interpol for their arrest, for which it has contacted the Ministry of Interior. Sources add that if the ministry feels satisfied with the documents provided, it can instruct the FIA to contact Interpol for assistance.

Earlier this week, in a landmark judgment by the NAB court it was noted that the accused Hussain, Hassan and Maryam were not financially sound during the years 1993, 1995, and 1996, when the Avenfield apartments were purchased through offshore companies, the beneficial owner of which was Maryam.

Hussain and Maryam Nawaz were directors of Hudaybia Paper Mills while Hassan was a shareholder,” Judge Bashir had stated, adding that there is no evidence that members of Qatar’s royal family had filed any objections against the order of attachment of Avenfield Apartments passed by England’s Queen’s Bench in a 1999 case.

Previously, the court had issued directions for separate trials of Hassan and Hussain after they failed to appear before the court despite repeated orders to face the references in line with the Supreme Court’s direction in the Panama Papers case. Earlier, while separating the trial of Hassan and Hussain from others and declaring them as absconders, the court had ordered to initiate proceedings against them under section 87 (proclamation for person absconding) of the Criminal Procedure Code.

Moreover, NAB has also asked the interior ministry for the issuance of a red warrant for the arrest of former finance minister Ishaq Dar. The Ministry of Interior has asked NAB for perpetual Warrants of Arrest (WOA) and certified copies of the proclamation of Ishaq Dar in this context. According to sources, NAB will provide these documents soon.

Meanwhile, the interior ministry on Tuesday denied placing Sharif and daughter Maryam’s name on the Exit Control List (ECL).

A ministry spokesperson in a statement said that decision of placing their name’s on the ECL would be taken when he returns to Pakistan. “The subcommittee of the cabinet will review the matter and final decision in this reference will be taken by the federal cabinet,” the official further stated.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1754545...venfield-case/

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khan991 View Post
    Everyone knows the establishment is behind all this drama going on in Pakistan. If you dont align with their views they will turn the country against you. Sadly for the last 70 years our country has not learned and play to their tunes. Shahbaz is neutral so they leave him alone. It’s totally a shame that common people dont see the common denominator behind all our failures and the little progress we have made since jinnah time.
    yeah teh establsihment asked nawaz to buy those apratments in mayfair with taxpayers money ..(the establishments money too by the way)

you have zero idea about what is really happening in Pakistan at the moment..
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th July 2018 at 12:30.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Common denominator are thieves like Sharifs, Bhutto's and Zardaris.
    It is indeed a shame that common people don't see this and keep voting for these thieves and ****

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I couldnt agree with you more mate, this evil establishment forces innocent lambs like AZ, NS et al to launder stolen money and buy assets abroad. Just look at the innocent NS and the Avenfield flats and how he was forced to buy them at gun point.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I couldnt agree with you more mate, this evil establishment forces innocent lambs like AZ, NS et al to launder stolen money and buy assets abroad. Just look at the innocent NS and the Avenfield flats and how he was forced to buy them at gun point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Common denominator are thieves like Sharifs, Bhutto's and Zardaris.
    It is indeed a shame that common people don't see this and keep voting for these thieves and ****
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    yeah teh establsihment asked nawaz to buy those apratments in mayfair with taxpayers money ..(the establishments money too by the way)

you have zero idea about what is really happening in Pakistan at the moment..
    You guys aren’t understanding my point or turning a blind eye. It was ok for Nawaz to do all his shady dealing when he was on the establishment side but as soon he asked for foreign policy and wanted a little more power. The establishment turned against him and got him thrown out. Look at zardari case, everyone knows he is a theif but since he said nothing to the establishment he was allowed to loot the country and completed his tenure. If you think Nawaz case is about fighting against corruption you are all wrong. This is about establishment showing their might to our future leaders. Look at Imrans stance towards the establsihment as compared to the previous election.This power sharing policy in our country has taken us to the brink of defaulting. Im not saying we shouldnt respect them but they should know their main role.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys aren’t understanding my point or turning a blind eye. It was ok for Nawaz to do all his shady dealing when he was on the establishment side but as soon he asked for foreign policy and wanted a little more power. The establishment turned against him and got him thrown out. Look at zardari case, everyone knows he is a theif but since he said nothing to the establishment he was allowed to loot the country and completed his tenure. If you think Nawaz case is about fighting against corruption you are all wrong. This is about establishment showing their might to our future leaders. Look at Imrans stance towards the establsihment as compared to the previous election.This power sharing policy in our country has taken us to the brink of defaulting. Im not saying we shouldnt respect them but they should know their main role.
    stop playing yourself, that isn't the reason he is being removed.

And do not worry, In next 5 years Zardari will become a history, too.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So you accept that they are corrupt, so tell us how they should be dealt with?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    by giving them five more years to destroy whats left of the economy.

The bottom line is NS has become a security risk for Pakistan. The new PA doctrine will not allow the PA to interfere at the level we have seen in the past. However with the new empowered judiciary and the PA generally staying out of governance, there are other ways to deal with security risks like NS. Zarb-e-Azb is not limited to the TTP it is going after the financing, the political support and the ground grassroots support anti pakistan elements have been getting over the last ten years. Unfortunately for NS he crossed a line like his buddy altafa...they have been waiting to get something on NS for a while and the panama papers have allowed things to happen organically.

The PA have not needed to do anything. Imran the walking pressure group was already agitating for the past ten years. If your smart you let things work out on their own..it means the PA gets what they want and their footprint is zero..NS is a bufoon and shot himself in the foot..

Zardari will be a harder nut to crack but with the crackdown on money laundering going on around the world he will now be easier to deal with..

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was watching an amateur video on YouTube where a guy was asking people on the street about their opinion regarding the current political situation and the up coming elections.

A few individuals were trying to make a case for why they are still going to vote for PMLN despite admitting to the fact that they are thieves.

Reasoning: Since PMLN has stolen a lot and eaten up a lot of public's money they are now satisfied and saturated("raaj ge Hain"). Therefore now they will be more inclined towards looking after the public and country's development. If however a new leadership were to get the government they too would first look to fill up their own pockets while neglecting the country. Hence it is better to stay with PMLN whose pockets are already full.

When I hear such logic I can't help but lose hope for the future of this nation.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not at all against corrupt leaders being caught and sent to jail but what I am against is our establishment meddling in politics. As long as this keeps on happening our country will be in the same state as it has been for last 70 years. Common people need to understand that this is not how democracy should be run.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Im not at all against corrupt leaders being caught and sent to jail but what I am against is our establishment meddling in politics. As long as this keeps on happening our country will be in the same state as it has been for last 70 years. Common people need to understand that this is not how democracy should be run.
    But you didnt answer my question, how would you deal with these corrupt politician's?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    I was watching an amateur video on YouTube where a guy was asking people on the street about their opinion regarding the current political situation and the up coming elections.

A few individuals were trying to make a case for why they are still going to vote for PMLN despite admitting to the fact that they are thieves.

Reasoning: Since PMLN has stolen a lot and eaten up a lot of public's money they are now satisfied and saturated("raaj ge Hain"). Therefore now they will be more inclined towards looking after the public and country's development. If however a new leadership were to get the government they too would first look to fill up their own pockets while neglecting the country. Hence it is better to stay with PMLN whose pockets are already full.

When I hear such logic I can't help but lose hope for the future of this nation.
    The stupidity of these people does make the mind boggle. You can see in these peoples logic why IK said that he can't bring European politics into PK.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The stupidity of these people does make the mind boggle. You can see in these peoples logic why IK said that he can't bring European politics into PK.
    Another thing I find dumb is the exaggerated meaning people give to the symbol of their political party. Like "sher ko vote Dena sher ko. Hum sher hi Hain" or "Balle se shehr ki pitai hogi." Which allows the real crooks to hide themselves and their incompetence behind the symbols.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1040 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Bro you are not entirely wrong but you MUST look at other side of picture as well.

Is this case about fighting corruption?
    As you pointed out yourself, why didn't anyone take action against Nawaz Sharif before an "INTERNATIONAL LEAK"? It seems so convenient to say this is happening because Nawaz Sharif asked for foreign policy and Panama leaks which came from OUTSIDE Pakistan had nothing to do with it??
    What a WEAK argument that they wanted to control foriegn policy when Nawaz Sharif did not even bother to appoint a foreign minister?? Even omeone as incompetent and corrupt Zardari had decent foriegn ministers in Qureshi and Hina Rabbani Khar so establishment had no issues back then but they did allow Nawaz Sharif???

Now even a bigger question whether this is all about corruption
    Is Nawaz Sharif struggling for democracy??
    One has to be an absolute fool to think Nawaz is concerned about democracy, i will forget EVERYTHING Nawaz did until 1999 because he was a fool and grew up since then.
    What does he do on his return from exile? Misaaq e jamhooriat and what does he do during Gilani's government? Yes he runs a campaign again to kick him out for "refusing to write letter to Swiss authorities" and Nawaz Sharif's words were "Courts k order hain, agar 1 nahi 10 Prime Minister ko ghar jaana para tou bhejo" and now all of a sudden when he is exposed in INTERNATIONAL LEAK it becomes a conspiracy and he becomes saviour of democracy?????????

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So now using mother to prove innocence? Nawaz Sharifs can do everything from using wife illness to proving his dad did money laundering not him.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Bro you are not entirely wrong but you MUST look at other side of picture as well.

Is this case about fighting corruption?
    As you pointed out yourself, why didn't anyone take action against Nawaz Sharif before an "INTERNATIONAL LEAK"? It seems so convenient to say this is happening because Nawaz Sharif asked for foreign policy and Panama leaks which came from OUTSIDE Pakistan had nothing to do with it??
    What a WEAK argument that they wanted to control foriegn policy when Nawaz Sharif did not even bother to appoint a foreign minister?? Even omeone as incompetent and corrupt Zardari had decent foriegn ministers in Qureshi and Hina Rabbani Khar so establishment had no issues back then but they did allow Nawaz Sharif???

Now even a bigger question whether this is all about corruption
    Is Nawaz Sharif struggling for democracy??
    One has to be an absolute fool to think Nawaz is concerned about democracy, i will forget EVERYTHING Nawaz did until 1999 because he was a fool and grew up since then.
    What does he do on his return from exile? Misaaq e jamhooriat and what does he do during Gilani's government? Yes he runs a campaign again to kick him out for "refusing to write letter to Swiss authorities" and Nawaz Sharif's words were "Courts k order hain, agar 1 nahi 10 Prime Minister ko ghar jaana para tou bhejo" and now all of a sudden when he is exposed in INTERNATIONAL LEAK it becomes a conspiracy and he becomes saviour of democracy?????????
    With the angle your looking at this issue they seem to be fair points. Me personally the only issue i have with this is that democratic forces should be responsible for all the politics in the country because meddling from others in our politics has not got us very far. If imran had continued his struggle the way he did initially when he first started his campaign I wouldnt have minded if NS got kicked out. Since he has taken the establishment side and gone away from his principles thats what has bothered me. Nonetheless hopefully at the end democracy wins and most important pakistan wins.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So now using mother to prove innocence? Nawaz Sharifs can do everything from using wife illness to proving his dad did money laundering not him.
    Poor mother has to read the script provided to her to help her son escape the punishment or at least get some sympathy from people.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Final take on this is , If the decision of the Court was made in the interest of the country & upon fair & clearly established evidences it is a wholly positive step. If it is politically motivated, biased & only addressing limited aspects of the broad & overarching issues of corruption then it has a lot more negatives alongside the good. Only time will tell & I think it’s better for us Citizens to distance ourselves from all the hype & noise around these matters & focus where we really can make a difference in our lives & communities.