Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 69 of 69
  1. #1
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    "Why should we be slaves of a selected few after freedom from the British?" : Nawaz Sharif

    NS and maassoom bichari Marium bibi on tv now..painting themselves as Mandelas!! Mushkil judo jahed..etc

  2. #2
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    he's blaming the army by the sounds of things..

  3. #3
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    yup putting himself up as erdogan type character..

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Full on attack on the PA and establishment now from NS

  5. #5
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,222
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)



    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  6. #6
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He's now blaming the Judges and the Generals. predictable strategy. Claiming he didnt do anything wrong and its a zaazish against him. Wow claiming the army are the equivalent of the engraiz!! wow!! full on tukrao with the army now!!

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    he's coming back to Pakistan and wants people to walk with him against the Army!!

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    6,178
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    he's coming back to Pakistan and wants people to walk with him against the Army!!
    Yea, people would flock in droves to walk alongside the patriotic saint, the honorable, Nawaz Sharif.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,022
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    He's now blaming the Judges and the Generals. predictable strategy. Claiming he didnt do anything wrong and its a zaazish against him. Wow claiming the army are the equivalent of the engraiz!! wow!! full on tukrao with the army now!!
    Can't wait for them to land in Islamabad and arrested by their own Punjab police

  10. #10
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    hold up, he's backtracking and saying he wants to wait till Kulsoom wakes up!! then he'll be back!! He aint coming back!! lol

  11. #11
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    NS is finished!! looks a defeated man..his PMLN workers should give up now!!

  12. #12
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,222
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    Even now?


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    680
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    NS is finished!! looks a defeated man..his PMLN workers should give up now!!
    I do not think he will return to Pakistan before election and if PML-N were to lose he will never return to Pakistan.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    kya baat hay mian sahib envoking Iqbal now!!

  15. #15
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    NS Vs the Army..

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,484
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to everyone genuinely concerned about corruption in Pakistan and feel sorry for all who still believe Nawaz Sharif is an innocent victim of conspiracy. The ONLY and ONLY thing used as a defence by this lot is "Why Nawaz Sharif".

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Congratulations to everyone genuinely concerned about corruption in Pakistan and feel sorry for all who still believe Nawaz Sharif is an innocent victim of conspiracy. The ONLY and ONLY thing used as a defence by this lot is "Why Nawaz Sharif".
    his press conference was very interesting. He blamed everything on the army and simply said that he is maasoom and didn't do any corruption. When asked if he would return he suddenly turned into a scared puppy dog.."oh I'm gonna wait for my dear love kulsoom to tell me whether i should go or not"...He made a direct attack against the army and the judiciary. I just cant see him ever coming back. And if his opponents are smart they would use this horrible press conference to further isolate and destroy the PMLN.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,340
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    his press conference was very interesting. He blamed everything on the army and simply said that he is maasoom and didn't do any corruption. When asked if he would return he suddenly turned into a scared puppy dog.."oh I'm gonna wait for my dear love kulsoom to tell me whether i should go or not"...He made a direct attack against the army and the judiciary. I just cant see him ever coming back. And if his opponents are smart they would use this horrible press conference to further isolate and destroy the PMLN.
    It really is a good time on the political front

    PML-N has carried several suicide attacks on itself
    MQM is dead
    PPP is a regional party only
    ANP is long gone and buried
    And even the religious parties such as that of Fazlu are not doing well

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,484
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    his press conference was very interesting. He blamed everything on the army and simply said that he is maasoom and didn't do any corruption. When asked if he would return he suddenly turned into a scared puppy dog.."oh I'm gonna wait for my dear love kulsoom to tell me whether i should go or not"...He made a direct attack against the army and the judiciary. I just cant see him ever coming back. And if his opponents are smart they would use this horrible press conference to further isolate and destroy the PMLN.
    Well you will be shocked how many people are ready to buy his non sense that he is innocent victim of conspiracy. Their easy excuse is "Fauji conspiracy". Well fauj does interfere in politics no doubt but only a fool would deny that:

    - They had failed to declare these properties for almost 25 years and only admitted after Panama leaks.
    - Panama leaks can NEVER be influenced by Pakistani authorities and many international leaders suffered as a result.
    - They had failed to provide ONE (Yes without exaggerating ONE genuine transaction).
    - They brought a completely laughable evidence Qatari letter to claim Nawaz's father gave all money to Qataris who invested in non existent real estate in Qatar and settled all flats giving everything to just one grandson.

    So what can establishment do in all this?? Heavy majority blame lies with Sharifs.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    Well you will be shocked how many people are ready to buy his non sense that he is innocent victim of conspiracy. Their easy excuse is "Fauji conspiracy". Well fauj does interfere in politics no doubt but only a fool would deny that:

    - They had failed to declare these properties for almost 25 years and only admitted after Panama leaks.
    - Panama leaks can NEVER be influenced by Pakistani authorities and many international leaders suffered as a result.
    - They had failed to provide ONE (Yes without exaggerating ONE genuine transaction).
    - They brought a completely laughable evidence Qatari letter to claim Nawaz's father gave all money to Qataris who invested in non existent real estate in Qatar and settled all flats giving everything to just one grandson.

    So what can establishment do in all this?? Heavy majority blame lies with Sharifs.
    True, even now some friends who are PMLN supporters calling IK a puppet..lol
    NS is done, SS will now have to pick up the pieces!

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    he's coming back to Pakistan and wants people to walk with him against the Army!!
    Nooras and courage are 2 words you never see in the same sentence.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,808
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Nooras and courage are 2 words you never see in the same sentence.
    lol, I was typing as he was talking. Then a journo asked him when he would be coming and he backtracked.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    27,527
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol at the expected Noora response of Establishment, Army kee sazish against the civilian forces.

    I will go a step further, even if true. A big thank you to the armed forces of Pakistan for protecting the security and integrity of our great nation, hats off.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    28,701
    Mentioned
    952 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Will Nawaz and co return to Pakistan or stay in the UK ? Will the UK Govt hand over the fugitives ?

    And what impact will this have on the outcome of the elections in a few weeks time ? Looks like more political uncertainty is ahead, but it is heartening that the term accountability finally has meaning. This is the biggest fish of all.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,222
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    "Why should we be slaves of a selected few after freedom from the British?" : Nawaz Sharif

    Ousted prime minister Nawaz Sharif, referring to the 10-year prison sentence handed to him on Friday morning by an accountability court in Islamabad, said that he has been punished because he tried to turn the course of Pakistan's 70-year history.

    Sharif, along with his daughter Maryam Nawaz — who was also handed prison time — held a press conference in London hours after the verdict in the corruption reference was announced.

    "I promise that I will continue this struggle until Pakistanis are not free of the chains that they are kept in for saying the truth," Nawaz said.

    "I will continue my struggle till the people of Pakistan are not freed of the slavery imposed on them by some generals and judges," he added.

    Nawaz remarked that if the punishment for "demanding respect for the vote is jail, I am coming to face it", adding that he will "not be a slave to those who violate their oath and the Constitution of Pakistan".

    Nawaz, however, did not give any specific time or date for his return to Pakistan. When asked, the former premier mentioned the deteriorating health of his wife Kulsoom Nawaz as the reason for him not being able to return immediately.

    Responding to a question, Nawaz said he was rendering sacrifice for the people of Pakistan. “I am asking the nation to come with me in this defining moment and not abandon me,” he said.

    “Let’s change Pakistan, we have been waiting for this day for a long time, it is here now and there is no room for hesitation.”

    Commenting on the verdict, Maryam Nawaz said it was easy for her to take the way of reconciliation like her contemporaries in politics "and not say anything against anyone and have a bright future", but she decided against it.

    "I knew that the issues for which I am raising voice, I will not be welcomed with garlands. But someone had to light the first flame which we have," she maintained.

    Earlier in the day, the accountability court announced the verdict in the Avenfield properties corruption reference filed by the National Accountability Bureau (NAB), handing ousted Nawaz Sharif 10 years as jail time for owning assets beyond income and 1 year for not cooperating with NAB.

    His daughter Maryam Nawaz was given 7 years for abetment, and 1 year for non-cooperation with the bureau — also to run concurrently; she will serve 7 years in total.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1418362/i-...guilty-verdict


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  26. #26
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,222
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Nawaz, Maryam vow to return after Kulsoom regains consciousness

    LONDON: Former prime minister Nawaz Sharif vowed on Friday to return to Pakistan after his wife regains consciousness, despite being sentenced to a total of 11 years in prison in the Avenfield properties case.

    "It is my wish to speak to her [Kulsoom]. I [go to the hospital] every day with the hope that she regains consciousness and I am able to meet here. She has been my life partner for 45 years. This partnership is no ordinary partnership,” said the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz supremo while addressing a press conference sitting alongside his daughter Maryam Nawaz, who has been sentenced to a total of eight years in jail.

    The ousted premier remarked that every possible tactic has been employed against him, which has no parallel in country’s history.

    "These of types verdict and punishments are expected in the path I have undertaken," Nawaz said while referring to the Avenfield verdict.

    Expressing his reservation, he claimed that the prosecution failed to prove any corruption charges against him. "No pleas filed by me in court were approved, most of them were rejected, this is unfortunate because that doesn’t happen in most cases," the former premier added.

    He promised that till the time vote is not given respect and masses don’t get their right to govern, he will continue his struggle.

    Nawaz further lamented that prime ministers previously have been sent packing on one accusation or the other.

    "Why should we be slaves of a selected few after freedom from the British. I wish the same pace is adopted in the cases against those who violated the constitution," he remarked.

    Nawaz said that the PML-N is far ahead than the other parties despite facing oppression.

    "We are leading all the opinion polls," he said. The PML-N leader appealed to the nation to support him.

    PML-N leader Maryam Nawaz, who has also been disqualified to contest the upcoming General Election 218, said: "I could've also taken the easy route like other politicians but I chose not to appease everyone.

    "My father's only crime is that he speaks the truth," she claimed.

    Maryam said that she has been sentenced by the court despite not holding any public office yet.

    "Its difficult to talk about law and Constitution in Pakistan right now," she lamented.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/202143-naw...-consciousness


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  27. #27
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    25,222
    Mentioned
    1181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    .


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  28. #28
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Noora hitting his political fathers in desperation


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,340
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    True, even now some friends who are PMLN supporters calling IK a puppet..lol
    NS is done, SS will now have to pick up the pieces!
    I am honestly SHOCKED that the Noora supporters are still backing him and against the army too to top it off

    One thing I never thought I would ever see was that Punjabis (Most who are N league supporters) would someday be willing to stand against the army and Badmouth it but it seems Nawaz has achieved that! Wow!

  30. #30
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,340
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Will Nawaz and co return to Pakistan or stay in the UK ? Will the UK Govt hand over the fugitives ?

    And what impact will this have on the outcome of the elections in a few weeks time ? Looks like more political uncertainty is ahead, but it is heartening that the term accountability finally has meaning. This is the biggest fish of all.
    I believe there is no extradition treaty between Pak and US so they can stay as long as they like

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,022
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I am honestly SHOCKED that the Noora supporters are still backing him and against the army too to top it off

    One thing I never thought I would ever see was that Punjabis (Most who are N league supporters) would someday be willing to stand against the army and Badmouth it but it seems Nawaz has achieved that! Wow!
    It's far and few. They will not win in Punjab so chillax

  32. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I am honestly SHOCKED that the Noora supporters are still backing him and against the army too to top it off

    One thing I never thought I would ever see was that Punjabis (Most who are N league supporters) would someday be willing to stand against the army and Badmouth it but it seems Nawaz has achieved that! Wow!
    North Punjabis will never ever come out on roads against foj for these crooks and South Punjabis dont even care about Sharifs. It's only the central Punjab where they get some of this support.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  33. #33
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    2,091
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    I am honestly SHOCKED that the Noora supporters are still backing him and against the army too to top it off

    One thing I never thought I would ever see was that Punjabis (Most who are N league supporters) would someday be willing to stand against the army and Badmouth it but it seems Nawaz has achieved that! Wow!
    It has been the case for years. Army isn't exactly popular in Lahore (outside the burger areas).


    Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

  34. #34
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    2,091
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am referring to the brass, not the sipahis or junior officers.


    Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

  35. #35
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,182
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    What the hell is he on about?

    Selfish, I hope he comes back and gets arrested. He has no self respect/shame.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    82
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was proven guilty in the court of law. He had his chances and couldn't defend himself so why is he playing the conspiracy tune?

  37. #37
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    74,732
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    It is pretty obvious why the verdict was “delayed”. The real judiciary, the one residing in the GHQ, were not able to convey the verdict on time due to poor internet connection in Rawalpindi.

    Pakistan has once again fallen prey to the institution that has done more damage to the country than any politician and political party.
    Last edited by Mamoon; 7th July 2018 at 03:09.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    10,484
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    All of our lives we heard about Sharif flats and they denied.

    Their blind supporters always said "prove it in the court" despite knowing the flats were theirs.

    Then came international leaks and they had to admit flats are theirs.

    Now they lied they were purchased in 2006 which was contradictory to statements of all famiy members.

    Now that they have been proven corrupt by courts, it becomes a SAAZISH which every politician uses as an excuse.

    Tou bhai immunity de dou politicians ko, they have right to use public money whatever way they like in the larger interest of democracy

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is pretty obvious why the verdict was “delayed”. The real judiciary, the one residing in the GHQ, were not able to convey the verdict on time due to poor internet connection in Rawalpindi.

    Pakistan has once again fallen prey to the institution that has done more damage to the country than any politician and political party.
    So in your opinion this verdict is unfair and Nawaz Sharif isn't guilty?

  40. #40
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    809
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly does he want the awam to do? Go with him where?

    After decades of corruption and looting, this rat faced his day in court. Now it's time to go to hell.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    74,732
    Mentioned
    4780 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Generico View Post
    So in your opinion this verdict is unfair and Nawaz Sharif isn't guilty?
    Of course he is guilty. There has never been any doubt over the fact that he is corrupt. However, he hasn’t been punished for his corruption; he has been punished for souring his relationship with the military - the same military that launched his political career.

    The tragedy is that the verdict was signed by the institution that has no business in interfering in Pakistan’s politics as well as law & order.

    People who think this is the start of a new era and justice has been served are mistaken. Nawaz is not the only corrupt politician, but he has been targeted specifically because of his fractured relationship with the men in boots.

    There is a reason why Zardari has not been punished and will not be punished as long as his relationship with the army is cordial.

    How can we talk about justice when Zardari is walking around scot-free?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th July 2018 at 12:07.

  42. #42
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Of course he is guilty. There has never been any doubt over the fact that he is corrupt. However, he hasn’t been punished for his corruption; he has been punished for souring his relationship with the military - the same military that launched his political career.

    The tragedy is that the verdict was signed by the institution that has no business in interfering in Pakistan’s politics as well as law & order.

    People who think this is the start of a new era and justice has been served are mistaken. Nawaz is not the only corrupt politician, but he has been targeted specifically because of his fractured relationship with the men in boots.

    There is a reason why Zardari has not been punished and will not be punished as long as his relationship with the army is cordial.

    How can we talk about justice when Zardari is walking around scotch-free?
    I don't know too much about Pakistani politics or it's history but didn't Zardari pretty brazenly call out the army a few years back? https://www.dawn.com/news/1188576

    So why didn't the army go after him and get him disqualified/jailed?

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    2,116
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is pretty obvious why the verdict was “delayed”. The real judiciary, the one residing in the GHQ, were not able to convey the verdict on time due to poor internet connection in Rawalpindi.

    Pakistan has once again fallen prey to the institution that has done more damage to the country than any politician and political party.
    "Delay" and "Delay again" was to monitor movement of supposed agitation and riots, A plan that would have hiccups and reshufflings after each delay. As it happened, there was a plan but not enough volunteer goons to carry out The plan.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is pretty obvious why the verdict was “delayed”. The real judiciary, the one residing in the GHQ, were not able to convey the verdict on time due to poor internet connection in Rawalpindi.

    Pakistan has once again fallen prey to the institution that has done more damage to the country than any politician and political party.
    Who are you fooling? The one sitting in GHQ are surely not that stupid to wait for the last day to change the verdict if they want to. They had enough time if they wanted to change. Why are you nooras acting like kids or think everyone else is stupid?


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  45. #45
    Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    366
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post

    There is a reason why Zardari has not been punished and will not be punished as long as his relationship with the army is cordial.

    How can we talk about justice when Zardari is walking around scot-free?
    Zardari's name has been put on the ECL, i guess his cordial relation with the army couldn't save him.

    https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/33...appears-before
    Can we talk about justice now that it seems Zardari won't be walking scot-free?

  46. #46
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by El Generico View Post
    Zardari's name has been put on the ECL, i guess his cordial relation with the army couldn't save him.

    https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/33...appears-before
    Can we talk about justice now that it seems Zardari won't be walking scot-free?
    Saazish!


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  47. #47
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Of course he is guilty. There has never been any doubt over the fact that he is corrupt. However, he hasn’t been punished for his corruption; he has been punished for souring his relationship with the military - the same military that launched his political career.

    The tragedy is that the verdict was signed by the institution that has no business in interfering in Pakistan’s politics as well as law & order.

    People who think this is the start of a new era and justice has been served are mistaken. Nawaz is not the only corrupt politician, but he has been targeted specifically because of his fractured relationship with the men in boots.

    There is a reason why Zardari has not been punished and will not be punished as long as his relationship with the army is cordial.

    How can we talk about justice when Zardari is walking around scot-free?
    Your point on AZ is your first good point in months after your saplings humiliation and failure to answer questions on why Showbiz deserves to be supported after he stole 400crore from the poorest people needing clean water. But the AZ point is valid and if nothing happens then only dealing with the corrupt NS is not going to change the culture of the feeling of invincibility amongst the crooked elite.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,416
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In principle I agree with him.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Blasphemy Group, the Jeep group, Electables/lota horse trading for PML(N) to PML(I), one way trail, these are the main strategies for this election by Pakistan Army. None of this is called corruption, there are doing it for the good of the country, they are not trying to destroy political institutions or culture, all this is done in the national interest of the country. Why one should ever doubt the intentions of Holly Army

    Army is layering up another generation of same 1980s cultures, they are building the infrastructure what they did in 1980s. IK is doing what NS has done back in 1980s. IK will take decade or two reach at that point where he will realize, he is not the one wearing pants in the house, by then a new recycling process will be initiated. Corruption of politicians what we should always focus on, Army needs a blind eye, after all they do so much to make sure country exist. When it comes to Army, its not the institution, but some generals (Zia, Aslam Baig, Musharif, Kayani) who are bad, they happens to be running the show in last 4 decades

    I love the way she said



    https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6nwq4v

    Pakistan has 100M men but when it comes to fighting the biggest oppressors in the country it's always women who shows the guts to stand up to them. Mardoon Nay Chaurian paheen rakhi haan kiya First it was Benezir who Army was scared off and now it's Maryam Nawaz. Down under Army cannot stand her, this fight with Army is less of Nawaz thing but more of Maryam's confrontation!!
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 9th July 2018 at 15:36.


    If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

  50. #50
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,930
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm just loving the kapray phaar ke rona dhona by the Nooras all over social media and on PP as well. Long may their weeping continue inshallah.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  51. #51
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    I'm just loving the kapray phaar ke rona dhona by the Nooras all over social media and on PP as well. Long may their weeping continue inshallah.
    This comparison of plastic ki gurya maryam with Benazir is hilarious


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  52. #52
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    The Blasphemy Group, the Jeep group, Electables/lota horse trading for PML(N) to PML(I), one way trail, these are the main strategies for this election by Pakistan Army. None of this is called corruption, there are doing it for the good of the country, they are not trying to destroy political institutions or culture, all this is done in the national interest of the country. Why one should ever doubt the intentions of Holly Army

    Army is layering up another generation of same 1980s cultures, they are building the infrastructure what they did in 1980s. IK is doing what NS has done back in 1980s. IK will take decade or two reach at that point where he will realize, he is not the one wearing pants in the house, by then a new recycling process will be initiated. Corruption of politicians what we should always focus on, Army needs a blind eye, after all they do so much to make sure country exist. When it comes to Army, its not the institution, but some generals (Zia, Aslam Baig, Musharif, Kayani) who are bad, they happens to be running the show in last 4 decades

    I love the way she said



    https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x6nwq4v

    Pakistan has 100M men but when it comes to fighting the biggest oppressors in the country it's always women who shows the guts to stand up to them. Mardoon Nay Chaurian paheen rakhi haan kiya First it was Benezir who Army was scared off and now it's Maryam Nawaz. Down under Army cannot stand her, this fight with Army is less of Nawaz thing but more of Maryam's confrontation!!
    She first needs to win her battle against being able to read from a piece of paper without shouting out 'comma/period' before she starts any other battles.

    And Bandookwala? Is that Captain Safdar she's talking about?

  53. #53
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,930
    Mentioned
    1613 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    This comparison of plastic ki gurya maryam with Benazir is hilarious
    Did you see the video in social media where people were protesting outside Avenfield apartments today and undar se anday maar rahay thay Sharif khandaan walay


    I cannot post it here because it has profanities in it


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  54. #54
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    6,469
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Did you see the video in social media where people were protesting outside Avenfield apartments today and undar se anday maar rahay thay Sharif khandaan walay


    I cannot post it here because it has profanities in it
    haha yea hassan hussain wali videos be maze ki hen lol they are finally facing the music everywhere


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  55. #55
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    This comparison of plastic ki gurya maryam with Benazir is hilarious
    So now for all right wing nuts, Benazir all of a sudden become a country's icon?? - When she was alive, you guys were after her like there is no end, again at the back of Army's propaganda. 1993 toppling of PPP Govt was all conspired and funded by Same Army to get rid of Benazir and PPP

    Thanks to Army there is no real party in the country, all are one form or the other of Muslim League, PPP is more like PML(P) and PTI is PML(I). There is no ideology or principle, all are lining up to do whatever is required to satisfy Army's policies. They got rid of left some time ago. Value of lots(now more marketable name electable), has gone up significantly, on one hand they are king makers, on other hand in good books of Army. Army is running these lota exchanges for 4 decades, right wing nuts don't think there is anything wrong with it. Is there any character left in the country :


    If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

  56. #56
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,140
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    So now for all right wing nuts, Benazir all of a sudden become a country's icon?? - When she was alive, you guys were after her like there is no end, again at the back of Army's propaganda. 1993 toppling of PPP Govt was all conspired and funded by Same Army to get rid of Benazir and PPP

    Thanks to Army there is no real party in the country, all are one form or the other of Muslim League, PPP is more like PML(P) and PTI is PML(I). There is no ideology or principle, all are lining up to do whatever is required to satisfy Army's policies. They got rid of left some time ago. Value of lots(now more marketable name electable), has gone up significantly, on one hand they are king makers, on other hand in good books of Army. Army is running these lota exchanges for 4 decades, right wing nuts don't think there is anything wrong with it. Is there any character left in the country :
    So you support Benazir?


    "Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

  57. #57
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    So you support Benazir?
    People should stop eulogising BB, she was as corrupt as AZ. Remember Rockingham Palace?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 9th July 2018 at 17:36.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,140
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    People should stop eulogising BB, she was as corrupt as AZ. Remember Rockingham Palace?
    A lot of people buy into the hype that she was a "champion of the minorities, advocator of the poor and pantheon of democracy".

    When the shameful truth is she laundered and stole countless amounts all the while paving the way for a certain individual who got his tongue shaved in jail to loot billions more.


    "Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

  59. #59
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    So you support Benazir?
    I supported her before 1988, once she made deal with the devil aka Army, I lost my trust in her...That reflected upon her career down the road as well. She started doing exactly what every Muslim League style of party do. Muslim League is worst part of political culture of Pakistan. This culture exist even way before Pakistan was created. In 1905, same guys who conspire with Brits to sell their country back in 1700s and 1800s, created Muslim League in 1905, it was always party of PIMs, it was started as party of feudal, who used to support interests of Establishment(aka ****) in return of personal favors, that was the main business of their forefather. British gain control of the country and then run for 200 years on such political culture. This muslim League culture still lives on, it is the extension of same rotten culture After Pakistan they are always created as a Party who has no ideology of itself but to support interest of Establishment...
    Last edited by yasir; 9th July 2018 at 17:42.


    If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,140
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    I supported her before 1988, once she made deal with the devil aka Army, I lost my trust in her...That reflected upon her career down the road as well. She started doing exactly what every Muslim League style of party do. Muslim League is worst part of political culture of Pakistan. This culture exist even way before Pakistan was created. In 1905, same guys who conspire with Brits to sell their country back in 1700s and 1800s, created Muslim League in 1905, it was always party of PIMs, it was started as party of feudal, who used to support interests of Establishment(aka ****) in return of personal favors, that was the main business of their forefather. British gain control of the country and then run for 200 years on such political culture. This muslim League culture still lives on, it is the extension of same rotten culture :faceplam: After Pakistan they are always created as a Party who has no ideology of itself but to support interest of Establishment...
    It's actually funny that you mention that.

    Maulana Abul Kalam Azad predicted Pakistan's situation to a tee, especially the Army part.


    "Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

  61. #61
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    A lot of people buy into the hype that she was a "champion of the minorities, advocator of the poor and pantheon of democracy".

    When the shameful truth is she laundered and stole countless amounts all the while paving the way for a certain individual who got his tongue shaved in jail to loot billions more.
    BB inherited so much money that even if she had Gold for dinner for the rest of her life, she would have never run out but greed got the better of her. Why? How much do these people need? Why suck the blood of the poor people that love you so much, isnt their duas enough?

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,140
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    BB inherited so much money that even if she had Gold for dinner for the rest of her life, she would have never run out but greed got the better of her. Why? How much do these people need? Why suck the blood of the poor people that love you so much, isnt their duas enough?
    I never understood that.

    All I need for a "life of luxury" is like a steak dinner and a place to stay.

    These people have unbelievable wealth but they continue to seek it.

    It's not about the wealth to them but the intoxication of adoration and the added benefit that they have to do or so very little to achieve anything they desire.


    "Preventive war is like committing suicide for fear of death" ~ Otto Von Bismarck

  63. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    I never understood that.

    All I need for a "life of luxury" is like a steak dinner and a place to stay.

    These people have unbelievable wealth but they continue to seek it.

    It's not about the wealth to them but the intoxication of adoration and the added benefit that they have to do or so very little to achieve anything they desire.
    Allah has cursed them with an affliction which neither do they realise they have nor can they do anything about.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    1,055
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Won't stop now whether I'm taken to prison or gallows, says Nawaz

    LONDON: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo Nawaz Sharif Wednesday said that he was returning to the country leaving his wife Kulsoom in Allah's protection.

    Speaking at a news conference, the former premier said that he wished to see his wife opening her eyes again, requesting the nation to pray for her recovery.

    He said that he was returning "despite seeing a prison cell in front of him."

    "I am returning to fulfill the promise of giving respect to vote," Nawaz said, adding that he would not abandon his nation.

    He said that he would not stop now whether he was taken to prison or gallows.

    Speaking of the Avenfield reference verdict, the former premier noted that it was written in the verdict that Nawaz had been absolved of corruption charges.

    "It had to be written in the verdict that no evidence of corruption could be found against me," he said.

    "Is there any Pakistani whose three generations had to face such sort of accountability?"

    Nawaz said the people of Pakistan once again saw the "real face" of justice. "Having searched in several countries of the world, it had to be written that there was no evidence of corruption [against me]."

    He maintained that he respected every institution of Pakistan, noting that he made the country a nuclear-capable state.

    "I have immense respect for 'Ghazis' and 'Shuhada' of Pakistani forces in my heart," the former premier said. "The martyrs sacrificed their today for our tomorrow."

    He said that they greatly loved these 'Ghazis' and 'Shuhada', and they could sacrifice everything for these sons of the soil.

    Nawaz, however, said that he had set out bearing the flag of "give respect to vote."

    "I'm coming to pay off the debt of the nation that thrice elected me the prime minister," he said.

    The former premier said that if they had to stay alive and progress, then all this had to be changed. "Not only all this needs to be changed, but should be changed soon for we do not have much time."

    He said that they were getting this chance for a change after two weeks, adding that the forthcoming election would decide their fate.

    "Every Pakistani will have to hold his vote in hand and think," Nawaz said, adding that he would address the people at Lahore airport on July 13.

    He urged the masses to also set out of the homes on July 25 and announce such a verdict making the world pay a tribute to them.

    "My daughter Maryam is also going to prison with me," the former premier said, adding that he was ready to face any difficulty or hardship for the sake of country.

    "Brave masses should set out of their homes like lions; Shehbaz will lead the crowd to [Lahore] airport," he said.

    "The dictator, who imprisoned judges, is roaming free, and no one has the courage to bring him and put on a trial," Nawaz criticised.

    He said that disrespect of vote had made a mockery of the country. "Herding the masses like a pack of cattle is unacceptable."

    The former premier said that July 25 election was going to be the biggest referendum.

    "How did the petition, which was discarded after being labelled as useless, become sacred," he questioned.

    "What action was taken against Wajid Zia, who issued a tender worth several millions to relatives in the name of investigations?"

    Nawaz is currently in London to tend to his ailing wife. He is expected to return to the country on July 13, after he was sentenced to 11 years in prison by an accountability court in Avenfield properties reference against the Sharif family.

    Last week, the former premier was sentenced to a total of 11 years in prison and slapped a £8 million fine (Rs1.3 billion) in the Avenfield properties reference, while his daughter Maryam was sentenced to eight years with a £2 million fine (Rs335 million).

    Additionally, Nawaz's son-in-law Capt (retd) Safdar has been given a one year sentence without any fine.

    https://www.geo.tv/latest/202881-won...ows-says-nawaz

  65. #65
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,605
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan on role of Army and Agencies aka ISI, blast from the past 😁😁😁

    https://youtu.be/Je_-7UXh2_I

  66. #66
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,117
    Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    I do not think he will return to Pakistan before election and if PML-N were to lose he will never return to Pakistan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Markhor View Post
    Will Nawaz and co return to Pakistan or stay in the UK ? Will the UK Govt hand over the fugitives ?

    And what impact will this have on the outcome of the elections in a few weeks time ? Looks like more political uncertainty is ahead, but it is heartening that the term accountability finally has meaning. This is the biggest fish of all.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    I am referring to the brass, not the sipahis or junior officers.
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkextreme_1 View Post
    What the hell is he on about?

    Selfish, I hope he comes back and gets arrested. He has no self respect/shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilal_103 View Post
    He was proven guilty in the court of law. He had his chances and couldn't defend himself so why is he playing the conspiracy tune?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    It is pretty obvious why the verdict was “delayed”. The real judiciary, the one residing in the GHQ, were not able to convey the verdict on time due to poor internet connection in Rawalpindi.

    Pakistan has once again fallen prey to the institution that has done more damage to the country than any politician and political party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Of course he is guilty. There has never been any doubt over the fact that he is corrupt. However, he hasn’t been punished for his corruption; he has been punished for souring his relationship with the military - the same military that launched his political career.

    The tragedy is that the verdict was signed by the institution that has no business in interfering in Pakistan’s politics as well as law & order.

    People who think this is the start of a new era and justice has been served are mistaken. Nawaz is not the only corrupt politician, but he has been targeted specifically because of his fractured relationship with the men in boots.

    There is a reason why Zardari has not been punished and will not be punished as long as his relationship with the army is cordial.

    How can we talk about justice when Zardari is walking around scot-free?
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    "Delay" and "Delay again" was to monitor movement of supposed agitation and riots, A plan that would have hiccups and reshufflings after each delay. As it happened, there was a plan but not enough volunteer goons to carry out The plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    In principle I agree with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    So now for all right wing nuts, Benazir all of a sudden become a country's icon?? - When she was alive, you guys were after her like there is no end, again at the back of Army's propaganda. 1993 toppling of PPP Govt was all conspired and funded by Same Army to get rid of Benazir and PPP

    Thanks to Army there is no real party in the country, all are one form or the other of Muslim League, PPP is more like PML(P) and PTI is PML(I). There is no ideology or principle, all are lining up to do whatever is required to satisfy Army's policies. They got rid of left some time ago. Value of lots(now more marketable name electable), has gone up significantly, on one hand they are king makers, on other hand in good books of Army. Army is running these lota exchanges for 4 decades, right wing nuts don't think there is anything wrong with it. Is there any character left in the country :
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    Imran Khan on role of Army and Agencies aka ISI, blast from the past ������

    https://youtu.be/Je_-7UXh2_I


    This is a war of civilian supremacy and rule of law in Pakistan.
    @Mamoon is spot on. Agree 100 %


    Now Mamoon Mr.Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz Sharif will fully agree that indeed Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz Sharif’s ideology and bayaania was right, so they will be on one page now completely.


    NAB only got 10 days demand of Shahbaz Sharif. Bye Elections are on 14th Oct. This is done to harm PML N in Bye elections.

    Without charging Shahbaz Sharif he has been arrested, such is the draconian law of NAB which goes against principles of Int Law.


    Because Shahbaz Sharif has been arrested so average Pakistani will think that He Shahbaz Sharif is Corrupt, has been found guilty of Corruption hence he is put behind bars.




    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  67. #67
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,409
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    This is a war of civilian supremacy and rule of law in Pakistan.
    @Mamoon is spot on. Agree 100 %


    Now Mamoon Mr.Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz Sharif will fully agree that indeed Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz Sharif’s ideology and bayaania was right, so they will be on one page now completely.


    NAB only got 10 days demand of Shahbaz Sharif. Bye Elections are on 14th Oct. This is done to harm PML N in Bye elections.

    Without charging Shahbaz Sharif he has been arrested, such is the draconian law of NAB which goes against principles of Int Law.


    Because Shahbaz Sharif has been arrested so average Pakistani will think that He Shahbaz Sharif is Corrupt, has been found guilty of Corruption hence he is put behind bars.


    More rona dona. What do you think of Rana Mashoods revelations. Maybe you didnt know(lol), because i am sure you would have started a thread if its IK.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    680
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    This is a war of civilian supremacy and rule of law in Pakistan.
    @Mamoon is spot on. Agree 100 %


    Now Mamoon Mr.Shahbaz Sharif and Hamza Shahbaz Sharif will fully agree that indeed Nawaz Sharif and Maryam Nawaz Sharif’s ideology and bayaania was right, so they will be on one page now completely.


    NAB only got 10 days demand of Shahbaz Sharif. Bye Elections are on 14th Oct. This is done to harm PML N in Bye elections.

    Without charging Shahbaz Sharif he has been arrested, such is the draconian law of NAB which goes against principles of Int Law.


    Because Shahbaz Sharif has been arrested so average Pakistani will think that He Shahbaz Sharif is Corrupt, has been found guilty of Corruption hence he is put behind bars.


    Do you think everyone on this forum is stupid?

    Like, do you wake up in the morning and believe everyone who is against the corrupt party like PML-N and PPP are stupid?

    Everyone knows the reality, which is, Establishment did help removing the corrupt politicians out of the way, Altaf, Zardari, PML-N.

    IK is a new PM, he has 5 years to serve, if he does not do better than the previous government then you can make your vote count in 5 years.

    And for you to believe that Shahbaz, Nawas, Zardari and Altaf aren't corrupt then you are naive. None of us are stupid here to believe that they aren't corrupt.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,182
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    @TalentSpotterPk you can say whatever you want but in the end, all you are is a:




    Name:  81YmpGCBNIL._SX450_.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  17.2 KB


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •