Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Fakhar Zaman is definitely a big match player" : Sarfaraz Ahmed

Sarfaraz Ahmed at a press conference after Pakistan won the tri-series:

"If you see our first six overs, we bowled well but they got a few top edged boundaries. There were a couple of bad overs but if you see our death bowling, we bowled really well at the end"

"Fakhar Zaman is in the best form of his life nowadays, the way he batted in the tournament is good for us and good for his career. If he continues playing like this, he will keep going up"

"Yes, he's definitely a big match player, in the CT final he scored a hundred, he scored well in NZ when we played and looked like a big game player. He's getting better day by day"

"I think the run out was my fault, I should have run faster there, it's not Fakhar's fault"

"ODI series is important, it's not easy to play against Zimbabwe in their home conditions, the match starts very early and toss is important as the weather is very cold in Bulawayo"

"Grant Flower has worked really hard with the boys for the past four years, he goes to the nets and helps batsmen whenever they need help. Credit goes to him"

"Thanks to Almighty Allah, it's not easy to win against Australia. It's a big team and they know how to play T20 cricket. The way my team came back after the bad first loss, it's not an easy chase in a final as they have a good pace attack. Credit goes to my boys specially Fakhar Zaman and Shoaib Malik for the way they batted"

"We are looking forward to hosting Australia in October, we'll welcome them in Dubai"

"All the Zimbabweans are good players, Solomon Mire is good and they have Chibhabha, the captain Masakadza and Muzarabani is bowling really well"
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th July 2018 at 15:18.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Fakhar Zaman is flying at the moment

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was an onslaught from that Wildermuth over onwards.

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope Air Zaman doesn’t come down any time soon. He is starting to earn the respect of big guns of world cricket. Good to see his backing the captain a few days back and the captain payingnback in kind. I am really enjoying the brand of cricket and captaincy a sarfaraz is displaying at the moment. He is confident and aggressive and backing his players who are repaying his faith. Fakhar, shadab, hasan, faheem and now the new Afridi.. its looking good for Pakistan cricket..

I do hope sarfaraz loses some weight and some of the new comets improve their fielding though..

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    It was an onslaught from that Wildermuth over onwards.
    Looks like he bowled 2 overs in one over lol

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now time for kaptaan to become a big match player, as well as the Asia cup, is coming up soon.