When one watches him bat against the likes of top quality bowlers and the way he plays them without any issue or any problem, ones who can understand cricket can clearly see that he is class apart from some of other international batsmen of other teams.

However, is this enough? I dont think so, as temperament, hard work and passion to be the best is something which can overtake natural skills and ability any day.

Haris Sohail plays too much shots in the air which is unlike a player averaging in 50s in first class. He gets a bit lazy I guess or may be his fitness is not upto the mark.

He looks like a real talent against any pace bowler with how early he sees the ball and how late he can play however his shot selection has been really poor since his come back. He also isnt the most confident around when playing spin, he never has been. Why isnt he been working on his weaknesses, he sometimes looks like overconfident and taking things for granted because he himself knows how good he can be. But, that has been the downfall for many, out of them some names might not be very much liked here.

I want him to do well only becz like many others and Pak team management I am a bit biased becz of the ability he possesses. At the same time I believe you cant afford one of your top order batsmen getting out to gully or covers by playing half hearted in the air shots in the world cup knock out stages. He has done that time and time again in tests as well as ODIs.

What do you guys think?