Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 372
  1. #1
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,832
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    India [269/2] beat England [268] by eight wickets in the first ODI to take 1-0 series lead

    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Game Day!<br><br>🏏 England v India 1st ODI<br>📅 Thursday 12 July<br>⏰ 5 PM IST<br>📍Trent Bridge, Nottingham <a href="https://t.co/EH3bA3XA6O">pic.twitter.com/EH3bA3XA6O</a></p>&mdash; BCCI (@BCCI) <a href="https://twitter.com/BCCI/status/1017234590635843584?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 12, 2018</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

  2. #2
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,832
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    England (probable): 1 Jason Roy, 2 Jonny Bairstow, 3 Joe Root, 4 Eoin Morgan (capt), 5 Ben Stokes, 6 Jos Buttler (wk), 7 Moeen Ali, 8 David Willey, 9 Liam Plunkett, 10 Adil Rashid, 11 Mark Wood/Jake Ball


    India (probable): 1 Rohit Sharma, 2 Shikhar Dhawan, 3 Virat Kohli (capt), 4 KL Rahul, 5 MS Dhoni (wk), 6 Dinesh Karthik/Suresh Raina, 7 Hardik Pandya, 8 Bhuvneshwar Kumar/Siddarth Kaul, 9 Kuldeep Yadav, 10 Yuzvendra Chahal, 11 Umesh Yadav

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,529
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    400+ on the cards today by either team?

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2016
    Venue
    Jeddah
    Runs
    3,976
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    England vs India | 1st ODI | Nottingham | July 12, 2018 | Match Thread

    England batsman Alex Hales will miss the first one-day international against India on Thursday because of a side injury.

    The 29-year-old Nottinghamshire player, who will be monitored on a match-by-match basis, has been replaced in the squad by Middlesex batsman David Malan.

    Hales averaged 48 as England lost their Twenty20 series against India 2-1.

    The three-match ODI series starts at Trent Bridge, with the second game taking place at Lords on Saturday.

    https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/44805128


    [QUOTE=Mamoon;9742871]Don't see us ascending from 7th/6th in the near future. 5-0 in England and South Africa awaits us, we will be lucky to even draw one match. [/QUOTE]

  5. #5
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,786
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Shardul and Axar won't play even a single match in this series. Seriously can't stand these two.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    875
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UN talkz View Post
    England batsman Alex Hales will miss the first one-day international against India on Thursday because of a side injury.

    The 29-year-old Nottinghamshire player, who will be monitored on a match-by-match basis, has been replaced in the squad by Middlesex batsman David Malan.

    Hales averaged 48 as England lost their Twenty20 series against India 2-1.

    The three-match ODI series starts at Trent Bridge, with the second game taking place at Lords on Saturday.

    https://www.bbc.com/sport/cricket/44805128
    Path cleared for ben stokes, moeen ali.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,705
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Cloudy day today..ball should move around so lets see what the pitch is like..

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,241
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    Path cleared for ben stokes, moeen ali.
    Lol yeah i doubt he is seriously injured. Just an excuse to play both Stokes and Moeen.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    188
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope to see chase century from King Kohli

  10. #10
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have won the toss and are fielding first.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    12,832
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Would have had a wicket had they reviewed.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    28,582
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    This is not the pitch to be banging it in short, especially at that pace.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    4,872
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Zero movement by Umesh and Sidhart.. Gun barrel straight we are in for a phainty today unless spinners come into play..

    I expect England to score 350+ here

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats with tuk-tuk, England? Get a move on.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    4,872
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    400+ on the cards today by either team?

    If spinners don’t come into play England can score 400+.. Absoultely flat pitch and our pace bowling is looking so club level..

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlucky, missed review and now a tough chance dropped. India needs to take all their chances to compete, specially with this depleted attack.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,529
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn’t BK playing?

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Why isn’t BK playing?
    Injured.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Why isn’t BK playing?
    Injured and wouldn't have made much difference on these flat ODI pitches. It is better to save him for Tests, specially when Bumrah too is out due to injury.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,529
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Wouldn't have made much difference on these flat ODI pitches. It is better to save him for Tests, specially when Bumrah too is out due to injury.
    Would have boosted England’s total and made the game more interesting for a neutral like me

  21. #21
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Would have boosted England’s total and made the game more interesting for a neutral like me
    Doubt that. Bhuvi has a better economy rate than all your trundle brigade, so his absence must give neutrals like you more reasons to cheer.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,529
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Doubt that. Bhuvi has a better economy rate than all your trundle brigade, so his absence must give neutrals like you more reasons to cheer.
    Nope

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,607
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    How easy it's for likes of Eng/Aus/Ind/NZ batters to keep RR around 7.

    And there are our batsmen

    Anyways, this world cup, our batsmen must bat outta their skins if we are to win it.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idk what has raina done to deserve place back in side. Nor idk what more dinesh karthik has to do to get his place back in xi.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These are times when I start taking Bhag Viru Bhag's dislike for IPL seriously. Shami, Bhuvi and Bumrah can play the entire IPL, but come international Cricket, I can't recall them playing together for India.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    28,582
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    How easy it's for likes of Eng/Aus/Ind/NZ batters to keep RR around 7.

    And there are our batsmen

    Anyways, this world cup, our batsmen must bat outta their skins if we are to win it.
    We're playing England at this ground too in the World Cup. Our first two World Cup matches will be at Trent Bridge.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,942
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh gawd, cricket again?? After last night I have had enough sport for the time being.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Doubt that. Bhuvi has a better economy rate than all your trundle brigade, so his absence must give neutrals like you more reasons to cheer.
    Bhuvi? That trundler who averages around 40? which is considered bad even for part timers? It's shame we still have to play this guy in odis.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    Bhuvi? That trundler who averages around 40? which is considered bad even for part timers? It's shame we still have to play this guy in odis.
    And an economy rate of under 5 despite playing most of his Cricket on flattest ODI tracks. I would pick him every single time on these English grounds.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,198
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Listening to bhajji’s commentry is a torture. As condescending as ever. Doesn’t even bother to appreciate the good work of English openers.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England getting a move on.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    And an economy rate of under 5 despite playing most of his Cricket on flattest ODI tracks. I would pick him every single time on these English grounds.
    He tries his tricks to be economical. It will be great if he can pick wickets. Btw that economy has improved mostly because of our wrist spinner. Bhuvi will have good economy in few matches vs minnows but he does gets smashed as well. He is useless with new ball in odis these days and i would never play him in odis with such poor average (even ishant has better avg).

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    8,276
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    England needs 380-400 runs to put challenge in this super flat deck. Their bowlers are really poor.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    188
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    400 on Trent Bridge highway again

  35. #35
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    19,116
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol Roy

  36. #36
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    8,276
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately England just don't have it to win big pressure matches. They can't play spin even in fast/super flat pitch.

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,306
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England are poor against wrist spin. They will do well to reach 330 even.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    He tries his tricks to be economical. It will be great if he can pick wickets. Btw that economy has improved mostly because of our wrist spinner. Bhuvi will have good economy in few matches vs minnows but he does gets smashed as well. He is useless with new ball in odis these days and i would never play him in odis with such poor average (even ishant has better avg).
    And his tricks work. English batsmen have smashed Pakistani and Aussie attacks for 450+ runs in last few series, and this is what we are up against. I understand that you are not to fond of Bhuvi, but these are the times when bowlers like him stand out.

  39. #39
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    19,116
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol Root

  40. #40
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    8,276
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another so-called great batsman Root fail. The difference in strength between these 2 teams are too big.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    572
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol! 20 overs of world's Top Wrist Spinners is too much for this English batsmen.

  42. #42
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should definitely play Kuldeep in Tests now that Root is struggling against him even on a flat patta.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If England can't smash this 3rd string Indian attack for 400 runs, then I am afraid they are not as good as everyone thought.

  44. #44
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,242
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why are eng struggling against Kuldeep?

    Bring on Malik or Asif he will show you.

  45. #45
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    19,116
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol Bairstow

  46. #46
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jeez,Kuldeep is running rout again!

  47. #47
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,306
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kuldeep absolutely toying with England here. Best spinner in the world right now by a country mile.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic_Inzi View Post
    why are eng struggling against Kuldeep?

    Bring on Malik or Asif he will show you.
    Malik could but Asif is an A grade slogger.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,786
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kuldeep might end up getting all ten wickets at this rate

  50. #50
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,242
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    collapse on cards?

    just like eng football team choked yesterday they choking again today.. TUT tUT tUT

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    If England can't smash this 3rd string Indian attack for 400 runs, then I am afraid they are not as good as everyone thought.
    This is better than our first string attack. Kaul anyday can pick more wickets than bhuvi. Bumrah is great but umesh is good too. The difference which matters the most is spinners and to be more specific kuldeep. Idk how this is 3rd string attack?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,387
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I wholeheartedly once again admire Kohli for some great stuffs from time to time (in between all the stupid things). The way he has allowed Rahul to get into playing XI, get into groove by sacrificing his own batting (successful) position! Thereby he has compromised both to Rohit & Rahul! This is one gem of a move by Kohli, huge respect for him! (Nobody of us thought about it!) Now it is up to Rahul to come out of all the fear & utilize this golden opportunity and cement his position in the team! He has no excuses whatsoever from here on!

    Actually this only improve Indian much needed middle order solidity & also Kohli's "chaser" tag! Now he can't go unlucky on new ball dismissals early on, the Top 3 can shield him off! This may drop down his run accumulation a bit, but I think he is the one who gives more preference to winning rather than personal stats (He can still improve his records like how Dhoni did by going down the order ) Now we can get rid of hacks like Pandey & co permanently as it will automatically close one spot in the middle order!

    Also it will be interesting if Rahul bats at No.3 in Tests as well, India can go aggressive with Dhawan as Opener after seeing if Pujara is any good in England for one last time (if not then we should really not get carried away with his ultra-defensive glory on Indian pitches! We don't need that! He has declined so drastically!) Even Rahane is another case with contrasting weaknesses!

    Other things which I liked about Kohli is the way he gets out to the boundary to field during slog overs (risking injury), his boldness in picking 5 bowlers (for tests), etc.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Feb 2007
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    2,242
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    Malik could but Asif is an A grade slogger.
    Asif will take a fancy with him for sure..

    Eng make avg spinners look best in the world.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,786
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hehe even raina is bowling

  55. #55
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    1,306
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha. Kohli realising that these Englishmen are absolute duds against spin. so brings on Raina. Maybe get on Rohit Sharma too.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol Kohli sneaking a Raina over with poor English batsmen.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,786
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    I wholeheartedly once again admire Kohli for some great stuffs from time to time (in between all the stupid things). The way he has allowed Rahul to get into playing XI, get into groove by sacrificing his own batting (successful) position! Thereby he has compromised both to Rohit & Rahul! This is one gem of a move by Kohli, huge respect for him! (Nobody of us thought about it!) Now it is up to Rahul to come out of all the fear & utilize this golden opportunity and cement his position in the team! He has no excuses whatsoever from here on!

    Actually this only improve Indian much needed middle order solidity & also Kohli's "chaser" tag! Now he can't go unlucky on new ball dismissals early on, the Top 3 can shield him off! This may drop down his run accumulation a bit, but I think he is the one who gives more preference to winning rather than personal stats (He can still improve his records like how Dhoni did by going down the order ) Now we can get rid of hacks like Pandey & co permanently as it will automatically close one spot in the middle order!

    Also it will be interesting if Rahul bats at No.3 in Tests as well, India can go aggressive with Dhawan as Opener after seeing if Pujara is any good in England for one last time (if not then we should really not get carried away with his ultra-defensive glory on Indian pitches! We don't need that! He has declined so drastically!) Even Rahane is another case with contrasting weaknesses!

    Other things which I liked about Kohli is the way he gets out to the boundary to field during slog overs (risking injury), his boldness in picking 5 bowlers (for tests), etc.
    I am still not confident about Raina-Dhoni-Pandya in the middle. Need a genuine match finisher like Yuvraj Singh or old Dhoni.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England can't read basic wrist spinner which has normal variations and how come they are #1. Very poor side which won against pacers on flat roads.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    This is better than our first string attack. Kaul anyday can pick more wickets than bhuvi. Bumrah is great but umesh is good too. The difference which matters the most is spinners and to be more specific kuldeep. Idk how this is 3rd string attack?
    Lmao.. really? So Kaul and Umesh are better than Bumrah, Shami and Bhuvi?

    Whatever man, as long as it is you and not our selectors with that opinion, I don't mind it.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,786
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    This is better than our first string attack. Kaul anyday can pick more wickets than bhuvi. Bumrah is great but umesh is good too. The difference which matters the most is spinners and to be more specific kuldeep. Idk how this is 3rd string attack?
    Umesh and Kaul are spray guns.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,786
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Lmao.. really? So Kaul and Umesh are better than Bumrah, Shami and Bhuvi?

    Whatever man, as long as it is you and not our selectors with that opinion, I don't mind it.
    When did Shami last play a match for India? I've seen too much hype for a bloke who hardly plays international cricket

  62. #62
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    5,529
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kuldeep is the real deal. Not Chahal.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    28,582
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    English batsmen love affair with spin bowling continues

    Dear me.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    When did Shami last play a match for India? I've seen too much hype for a bloke who hardly plays international cricket
    In South Africa, and should recover for Test series here.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    When did Shami last play a match for India? I've seen too much hype for a bloke who hardly plays international cricket
    He blasted through SA batsmen last time at 90 mph to win us the third test.But is not completely fit now.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    28,582
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    The situation doesn't seem to matter, bring on Kuldeep and wickets fall in a cluster.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,241
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Hehe even raina is bowling
    Two left handers i think is the only reason.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  68. #68
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,786
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    He blasted through SA batsmen last time at 90 mph to win us the third test.But is not completely fit now.
    Did he play the IPL?

  69. #69
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,331
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli's captaincy deserves some credit here. Bringing in Raina was a great move.

  70. #70
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,079
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Kohli's captaincy deserves some credit here. Bringing in Raina was a great move.
    You mean Dhoni? lol I am not even sure Kohli is the captain on the field.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Kohli's captaincy deserves some credit here. Bringing in Raina was a great move.
    I can say it's dhoni's move. He used to do every match when raina used to play in past.

  72. #72
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,786
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They just can't play spin to save their lives

  73. #73
    Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    19,116
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    lol Morgan

  74. #74
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    875
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    You mean Dhoni? lol I am not even sure Kohli is the captain on the field.
    So dhoni was the reason of ct 2017 defeat.
    Coz he is the cap acc to u

  75. #75
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,871
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    England as per usual batting in one gear in ODIs which will always lead to occasional implosion and then add to that they can play spin!

  76. #76
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,379
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    So dhoni was the reason of ct 2017 defeat.
    Coz he is the cap acc to u
    Nah he is onfield captain so he can't choose toss. Kohli wanted to chase in such high pressure match.

  77. #77
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,241
    Mentioned
    667 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Someone remind England that in LOI cricket you are allowed to take singles and twos and not just wait for boundaries


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  78. #78
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    912
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Did he play the IPL?
    Not much.Was not fit and domestic issues with his wife affected his performance.But still our best bowler when fit.Bowls at a good pace, moves the ball both ways and reverses pretty good too.We need him at his best for the Test series.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    2,247
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    They just can't play spin to save their lives
    Neither south africa was who almost whitewashed by 5-0 or something in south africa.
    People were praising england team as they are hard to beat and then there come a top team india and you are watching since t20 series about how it is done.
    India batting is best in world anywhere ,and when indian bowlers also joins party then i dnt see even world 11 beating india ,to be frankly

  80. #80
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    74,517
    Mentioned
    4709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    India continues to prove why they are the best ODI team in the world by some distance. They have all the basis covered and will win a series against any team in any conditions.

    It was laughable to see some of our Indo-phobic friends dismiss India's chances in this series because of England's powerful batting lineup.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •