User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maryam Nawaz's son Junaid Safdar and Hussain Nawaz's son arrested for hitting a protester in London

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe he thought it's his nana ji ka Pakistan where he can murder people in daylight and still roam free?

Son arrested even before mother and grandfather

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hahaha this Noora thought he was in Pakistan where inkay khandaan ka raaj hai.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Hahaha this Noora thought he was in Pakistan where inkay khandaan ka raaj hai.
    The video of his arrest is out there is blood on the floor and he can be seen under arrested there is babloo's son with him too.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What can you expect from peoples who literally defend convicted criminals ? I guess you've all seen this video which went viral, where the two elegant ladies were waxing lyrical about Imran Khan ?

Well, is it me or they share a resemblance with this "Vice President PMLN UK- Women" and her probable (?) mother ? I'm asking because apparently all the Brit Pak who insult the Sharifs are a part of a PTI saazish - otherwise it's impossible to want to harm such harmless bunch -, but here we have a quite well placed PMLN UK official shouting these insults ?

https://twitter.com/Silk_Lodhi

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Maryam Nawaz's son Junaid Safdar and his friend arrested for hitting a protester
    Establishment, saazish, khalaai makhlooq, etc.

in London

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Establishment, saazish, khalaai makhlooq, etc.

He could get in trouble if the aggrieved party presses charges..... another sazish incoming. This is not Pakistan where the police will let you go based on your family background. So happy right now

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    What can you expect from peoples who literally defend convicted criminals ? I guess you've all seen this video which went viral, where the two elegant ladies were waxing lyrical about Imran Khan ?

Well, is it me or they share a resemblance with this "Vice President PMLN UK- Women" and her probable (?) mother ? I'm asking because apparently all the Brit Pak who insult the Sharifs are a part of a PTI saazish - otherwise it's impossible to want to harm such harmless bunch -, but here we have a quite well placed PMLN UK official shouting these insults ?

Don't you know PMLN and their bazaari language is too soft it's only the oye of IK that is bad.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He could get in trouble if the aggrieved party presses charges..... another sazish incoming. This is not Pakistan where the police will let you go based on your family background. So happy right now
    3 generations of Sharif family all going to jail at the same time! ALLAH alhaq hai, haq sach ka khuda he

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So it's a PTI saazish.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it's a PTI saazish.
    That PTI supporter and all others sitting there deserves a medal we will never forget his sacrifice!

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    3 generations of Sharif family all going to jail at the same time! ALLAH alhaq hai, haq sach ka khuda he
    Beshaq

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Don't you know PMLN and their bazaari language is too soft it's only the oye of IK that is bad.
    indeed, she does seem to represent PML-N's ethics perfectly :

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So it's a PTI saazish.
    Time will come for them that they won't find a place to hide and where ever they go people will say 'gali gali mein shor hai shareef khandan chor hai'.- Naeem Bokhari

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    indeed, she does seem to represent PML-N's ethics perfectly :

True this is just a small sample of their mindset.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    Time will come for them that they won't find a place to hide and where ever they go people will say 'gali gali mein shor hai shareef khandan chor hai'.- Naeem Bokhari
    Naeem Bukhari saw it coming 2 years ago when even PTI supporters thought courts main kuch nae hona! What a visionary man

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hussain Nawaz's son Zakarya is also arrested they both attacked a protester thinking yeh inke abba ji ka mulk he.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Anyones would've reacted"

Not in America or England. There are strict assault laws and this Junaid Safdar is going to face jail time.

You can't touch anybody in this part of the world, this isn't his pind.

"Be the best version of yourself"

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    "Anyones would've reacted"

Not in America or England. There are strict assault laws and this Junaid Safdar is going to face jail time.

You can't touch anybody in this part of the world, this isn't his pind.
    I would have reacted and there's nothing which could stop me and the offenders should be arrested. These jahil PTI overseas supporters should work better on cleaning their repo as Pakistanis than abusing people

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jryder View Post
    I would have reacted and there's nothing which could stop me and the offenders should be arrested. These jahil PTI overseas supporters should work better on cleaning their repo as Pakistanis than abusing people
    Lmao how sensitive are you to get triggered like that? You might react violently but you will face charges and jail time. Many people here have had to spend time in jail for getting into fights, people here like to keep their hands to their selve idk what the law of the jungle is.

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Wellness Centre
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Good stuff from him. He's achieved the gangster social status now. The only thing that matters.

Gangster rap made me do it.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kid it is easy to act big behind the keyboard.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Someone supports convicted criminals who have raped and looted our nation and then has the audacity to call PTI supporters jaahils.

You've got one brain cell and even that is on the blink.

@Syed1 abuse is letting them off kindly, they deserve aanday and cans of excrement thrown on them.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdul View Post
    Good stuff from him. He's achieved the gangster social status now. The only thing that matters.
    Let's see how far this "gangster social status" takes you in life.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kid it is easy to act big behind the keyboard.
    Lol i think @Jryder lives in Pakistan where assault laws aren't enforced. If you get autistically triggered over a few words then you won't last long here cause you'll def spend time in jail and once you get a criminal record then say goodbye to ever getting a white collar job.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol i think @Jryder lives in Pakistan where assault laws aren't enforced. If you get autistically triggered over a few words then you won't last long here cause you'll def spend time in jail and once you get a criminal record then say goodbye to ever getting a white collar job.
    They will try to have "out of court settlement" with the victim... I hope he refuses and presses charges. They will feel the might of the British justice system fall on their heads. Shaer aek vari fir

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

That fat guy seems to have abused the Old Aunty. Those were some A-Grade Galis she was giving

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719 title should be updated Hussain Nawaz son Zakarya is also arrested according to reports.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They will try to have "out of court settlement" with the victim... I hope he refuses and presses charges. They will feel the might of the British justice system fall on their heads. Shaer aek vari fir
    Lol I hope the victim presses charges and let this thug spend some time in jail, ruining his permanent record.

Imran Khan's people in London should reach out to him promising to match any out of court settlement so he isn't enticed by the money.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719 title should be updated Hussain Nawaz son Zakarya is also arrested according to reports.
    wee can see the other martyr of democracy here, first time I have a look at him, I think we should at least know their faces, considering that, if the Nooras remain, in 2050 or so he might be CM Punjab or something :

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    He will be out soon and if PML N wins the elections in Pakistan the expect the charges to be watered down further. Lot of behind the door stuff will happen.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol I hope the victim presses charges and let this thug spend some time in jail, ruining his permanent record.

Imran Khan's people in London should reach out to him promising to match any out of court settlement so he isn't enticed by the money.
    Time for Zulfi Bukhari or Anil to make a call

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wee can see the other martyr of democracy here, first time I have a look at him, I think we should at least know their faces, considering that, if the Nooras remain, in 2050 or so he might be CM Punjab or something :

Yea they tried to launch him last year but i guess it failed or Hamza and Shahbaz were not on board with this decision. I am loving the treatment they are getting in London i wish in Pakistan we could do same to them without the fear of Punjab police

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    a footage of the fight with the young martyrs of democracy vs establishment saazish :

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a footage of the fight with the young martyrs of democracy vs establishment saazish :

MI5 giving favors to ISI?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not a good thing. If the person pressing charges is pakistani. One of his family members will be kidnapped and held hostage in pakistan and he would be asked to drop charges to let the family member go.

Army has done this many times in the past and every party in pakistan has its goons.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    Not a good thing. If the person pressing charges is pakistani. One of his family members will be kidnapped and held hostage in pakistan and he would be asked to drop charges to let the family member go.

Army has done this many times in the past and every party in pakistan has its goons.
    If it's establishment (army) ki saazish as shareef always say than they can't even touch that guy family in Pakistan and if they are seen near hsi family un goons ne kidnap ho ker kisi safehouse main aankh kholni he.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If it's establishment (army) ki saazish as shareef always say than they can't even touch that guy family in Pakistan and if they are seen near hsi family un goons ne kidnap ho ker kisi safehouse main aankh kholni he.
    Lol yeh right.

Politicians always have their friends in army departments.

As for the goons. Many have killed people in pakistan and roam around freely

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Wellness Centre
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1011 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Brilliant stuff. Pakistani thugs sure know the correct way to handle things.

Gangster rap made me do it.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol yeh right.

True even our current DG ISI is a relative of Maryam Nawaz

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lol yeh right.

Indeed. Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan's bro is a high-ranking officer. In fact, considering the success of PML-N in the Potohar plateau, it's obvious more than one of them have congenital links with the Army, perhaps not the Sharif's themselves, who are more of the army's initial spiritual children.

So it looks like a saazish within the saazish. : inception:

And yeah every party has its goons, tho in some the goons are convicted criminals who still get paindoo united support.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed. Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan's bro is a high-ranking officer. In fact, considering the success of PML-N in the Potohar plateau, it's obvious more than one of them have congenital links with the Army, perhaps not the Sharif's themselves, who are more of the army's initial spiritual children.

So it looks like a saazish within the saazish. : inception:

And yeah every party has its goons, tho in some the goons are convicted criminals who still get paindoo united support.
    2 current senators of PMLN are ex Army Generals. Ch Nisar brother was also a General and than made Defense Sec by Sharif in 1997. Ch Nisar brother in law is also a high ranking officer. Current DG ISI is a close relative of Ch Muniir (Maryam ka Samdhi)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    As per UK law, Junaid Safdar has committed an offence of "Assualt Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm" defined in section 47 of Offences Against Persons Act 1861. On conviction, he can be imprisoned for maximum of 5 years.

(copied)

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    2 current senators of PMLN are ex Army Generals. Ch Nisar brother was also a General and than made Defense Sec by Sharif in 1997. Ch Nisar brother in law is also a high ranking officer. Current DG ISI is a close relative of Ch Muniir (Maryam ka Samdhi)
    Indeed, and you don't need to be a genius to guess why : the Potohar plateau, since the times of the British, was the seat of the so-called "martial races" of Punjab, those the English officers called "the backbone of the British Indian Army", who at the Partition went into the Pak Army ; so if a party is successful in the Potohar plateau (like PML-N is, sadly), it's impossible that it does without a "genetic" (if not electoral) link with the institution which basically shapes its identity/political culture, that is, the Army. The Sharifs, being businessmen originally from the Kashmir valley, are some sort of exceptions (even if they themselves had a Kashmiri general to thank for their political existence, Jilani), but all those who gravitate around them defo have an officier or two among their relatives.

That would be like being a major party in Sindh but with no connections with the feudal lords.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    British police are nice, if he was in America he would have been shot.

Lots of people here own guns and under our "stand your ground" laws you have the right to kill somebody for assaulting someone. That's we don't see too many fights in the south, people are too trigger happy.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, and you don't need to be a genius to guess why : the Potohar plateau, since the times of the British, was the seat of the so-called "martial races" of Punjab, those the English officers called "the backbone of the British Indian Army", who at the Partition went into the Pak Army ; so if a party is successful in the Potohar plateau (like PML-N is, sadly), it's impossible that it does without a "genetic" (if not electoral) link with the institution which basically shapes its identity/political culture, that is, the Army. The Sharifs, being businessmen originally from the Kashmir valley, are some sort of exceptions (even if they themselves had a Kashmiri general to thank for their political existence, Jilani), but all those who gravitate around them defo have an officier or two among their relatives.

That would be like being a major party in Sindh but with no connections with the feudal lords.
    True from Khushaab to Chakwal, Attock, Jehlum and Pindi you see at least one person in Army from every street and sometime from every house so if you are a popular party in this region you can't afford to go against Army. There is a famous saying about Chakwal ke yahan pather uthao neeche se general nikelta he. We had 10 COAS and 4 of them came from this region: Kayani, Tikka, Yahya and Janjua. PMLN current senator General (R) Abdul Qayyum is also from Chakwal and their ex MNA and current candidate from Chakwal is also a retired Army col.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As per UK law, Junaid Safdar has committed an offence of "Assualt Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm" defined in section 47 of Offences Against Persons Act 1861. On conviction, he can be imprisoned for maximum of 5 years.

(copied)
    Stokes did that too and was cleared soon

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just went drive past Avenfield in an Uber...

Didn’t see any PTI workers there.
    If anything all looked nice and quiet.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Just went drive past Avenfield in an Uber...

Didn’t see any PTI workers there.
    If anything all looked nice and quiet.
    Well the convicts have departed for the airport etc...

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the convicts have departed for the airport etc...
    True!
    But I was here on Saturday attending a wedding and last night to watch the England Game...

I can assure you all there has been no mass mobs or anything like it...

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Junaid safdar is such a weak guy

lol what a ******

So much pleasure seeing these half wits cry everyday

#MPGA

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    True!
    But I was here on Saturday attending a wedding and last night to watch the England Game...

I can assure you all there has been no mass mobs or anything like it...
    Oh yeah the 'mobs' are usually a handful of people.

If anything, there's mobs of PML-N workers there more often (seemingly).

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah the 'mobs' are usually a handful of people.

If anything, there's mobs of PML-N workers there more often (seemingly).
    “You can fool some of the people some of the time but not......”

I hope and pray that the people of Pakistan see through all this...

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Lol this clown was called 'chor ke bachay' - which he is by a Court Judgement so nothing wrong said - and he reacted this way

He could have been called much worse and deserves so.

Inshallah he and his vermin filled family will be humiliated like this for the rest of their lives. **** these people are. Absolute filth

#MPGA

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    if you would have reacted that way then like this Junaid Safdar clown you are also a jahil janwar because thats the kind of behavior expected of them

#MPGA

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This is not Pakistan Junaid Safdar. You can't hit people and expect police/courts to do nothing.

Insha'Allah the English will do a complete investigation and apply law and justice here.

Aap ki badmaashi yahan nahi chale gi. Y'all can't bully people in UK.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lol this clown was called 'chor ke bachay' - which he is by a Court Judgement so nothing wrong said - and he reacted this way

He could have been called much worse and deserves so.

Inshallah he and his vermin filled family will be humiliated like this for the rest of their lives. **** these people are. Absolute filth
    This times a million.

These thieves should be hounded for the rest of their lives for the damage they have done to our nation and the amount of lives they have ruined.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The irony of a Noora using the word Jahil. Are your sure you know the meaning of the word.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Stokes did that too and was cleared soon
    So you want this thug cleared just like one of his relatives was in Pakistan for beating up a poor bakery work. Hopefully you know by now what the word Jahil means. Just as a refresher here is the Video.I wonder how long before you run like all other Nooras.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Well my Noora Supporter @Jryder, you were calling us Jahils and then when shown that video you disappeared quicker than all the other NOORAS. What do you think of the beating that poor bakery worker took at the hands of the Sharifs, why wasnt anyone charged?

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So will this Tiger Shroff lookalike and Hussain Nawaz jr be charged with assault?
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 13th July 2018 at 11:12.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)