User Tag List

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rana Sanaullah says going to airport to receive Nawaz Sharif is more important than even Hajj!

I just heard it live will post the video too. WTH man yeh pagal hogae hen kia? Aik mujrim ka isteqbal inke nazdeed Hajj se bera kaam he

Last edited by Abdullah719; 13th July 2018 at 15:13.

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Nov 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jin ki akal per khuda ne parda daal dia ho, unko koi nahi samjha sakta

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    Jin ki akal per khuda ne parda daal dia ho, unko koi nahi samjha sakta
    True as they say jab dilon per mohren lag jaayen to aankhon per andhera cha jata he kuch dikhai nae deta

TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This isn't naive, affiliation with leader or slip of tongue. Every move from now onward is a deliberate attempt to create chaos and sabotage election.

I think he was deliberate here, having planned it in his drawing room many days ago.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by last_knight View Post
    This isn't naive, affiliation with leader or slip of tongue. Every move from now onward is a deliberate attempt to create chaos and sabotage election.

I think he was deliberate here, having planned it in his drawing room many days ago.
    Rana risking his own life for Nawaz? i don't think so. He is from Faisalabad and we all know it will be hard for him to move around in Faisalabad after this statement

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sometimes; I think that these guys are not even Muslims. Which Muslim says this? And then you have the Sharif lying and using words like in shallah, mashallah, Alhamdulillah straight after.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rana is calling for his followers to chill...he's hedging his bets..I predict we will see some ghunda gardi today, maybe tomorrow but then its every man for themselves..

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Sometimes; I think that these guys are not even Muslims. Which Muslim says this? And then you have the Sharif lying and using words like in shallah, mashallah, Alhamdulillah straight after.
    Expecting noora supporters to even defend this trust me they are going to do this!

Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    Mentioned
    233 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those Going To Receive Nawaz Sharif At Airport Are 'Donkeys': Imran Khan

Link: https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/nawa...n-khan-1882756

If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasn’t arrived yet: Viv Richards

Debut
    Jun 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    Expecting noora supporters to even defend this trust me they are going to do this!
    Haha, on social media they first tried to defend this by terming this as 100% fake, then the idiots realized that in this day and age a copy of anything said on the TV is easily available, so thinking of a defense right now

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by S_haq View Post
    Haha, on social media they first tried to defend this by terming this as 100% fake, then the idiots realized that in this day and age a copy of anything said on the TV is easily available, so thinking of a defense right now
    haha they will find it hard to defend but still they will find a way trust me! derbaris

Debut
    Jun 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post

calling it like it is, what do you call a person who despite deplorable living conditions is intent on following the person responsible for it

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well said by Imran Khan. Even donkey might know right from wrong.

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Whose in the cult now @Mamoon

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rana risking his own life for Nawaz? i don't think so. He is from Faisalabad and we all know it will be hard for him to move around in Faisalabad after this statement
    He has gone this rout many a times in his career and no one could harm him. Only purpose was to create chaos and afterwards he would move as the condition demands in coming days. A Mafia doesn't practice religion or social ethics, it acts idiosyncratically to exploit.

Btw Rana sb convoy was supposed to be in Lhr by 7pm, and More or less 6:30pm was the time of His departure from Fsd.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He has gone this rout many a times in his career and no one could harm him. Only purpose was to create chaos and afterwards he would move as the condition demands in coming days. A Mafia doesn't practice religion or social ethics, it acts idiosyncratically to exploit.

Btw Rana sb convoy was supposed to be in Lhr by 7pm, and More or less 6:30pm was the time of His departure from Fsd.
    Kinda agree with you but maulvis are already after him after recent episode of khatam e nabuvat. Fsd leadership of PMLN (Rana, Manan, Afzal etc) is divided in many groups not expecting any big convoy from there just hype.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Gold's Gym
    Runs
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ironic statement.

Sadi rees kaun kar lau sanu rab na banaya badshah.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well their supporters do act like this including all the liberal ones.

We know you are corrupt, you rig elections, you buy media houses and journalists, you exploit every institution, you consider yourself KING but we love you Mian sb, you are the only saviour of democracy (despite the fact that you helped to dismiss at least 5 Prime Ministers).

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Expected from people who sell themsleves for money.

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Idiotic statement.But Rana sahb has made such senseless statements in the past.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Whose in the cult now @Mamoon
    You and your likes are okay with Imran comparing himself to the Prophet PBUH, so perhaps you should also be fine with this statement.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Toronto, Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1449 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    You and your likes are okay with Imran comparing himself to the Prophet PBUH, so perhaps you should also be fine with this statement.
    Abay ohh patwari.... it was your first love Maryam Nawaz who compared herself and her father to Prophet Muhammad PBUH... jo moh mein ata hai bukkay jata hai

#Mein inko rolaonga

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tbf to him there may be one thing similar to Hajj, stoning the shaytan at Jamarat . But not what he was thinking I assume

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Abay ohh patwari.... it was your first love Maryam Nawaz who compared herself and her father to Prophet Muhammad PBUH... jo moh mein ata hai bukkay jata hai
    Imran compared himself to the Prophet PBUH. Since you don’t have an issue with him doing so, why do you have a problem with the Sharifs and Rana?

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will fit right into PML-N party. Ever thought about joining them.

Can you post any link or evidence where he compare himself, him saying I’m like prophet PBUH?

Trying to be like him isn’t same as comparing.

So please post an evidence or else you’re lying.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imran compared himself to the Prophet PBUH. Since you don’t have an issue with him doing so, why do you have a problem with the Sharifs and Rana?
    Come on provide an evidence otherwise you’re a liar and you do not have a better defense.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So if i say i am giving charity like our beloved Prophet, does that mean i am comparing my self to our prophet in a bad way or just following in his footsteps. But back to this, and i take it that you agree, as you seem to getting defensive and evasive. Is the lining in the street today equivalent to a Hajj?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So out of all the maulvis and Nooras that literally watch his every move and have never even mentioned, you have this unique insight. You are desperate for the comments to be deleted because you know that by saying something like this will receive a strong reaction.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    Come on provide an evidence otherwise you’re a liar and you do not have a better defense.
    Watch Imran’s interviews with Hamid Mir and Mubasher Lucman that were aired 2-3 weeks back.

In both interviews, he used the Prophet PBUH’s example to justify why his u-turn on electables.

When he was asked how he is going to bring change with the same old people, he replied that the people of Mecca were the same, but the Prophet PBUH brought a revolution with Islam, and the power of the ideology enabled the same people to conquer empires.

Hence, his u-turn on electables is justified because you can bring change with new ideology and beliefs even if the political class is the same.

These are not my words but his, and you can call me a liar if you want, but both interviews are available on YouTube and you can see for yourself. He gave the example of the Prophet PBUH in both interviews, and he has done so many times before as well.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So if i say i am giving charity like our beloved Prophet, does that mean i am comparing my self to our prophet in a bad way or just following in his footsteps. But back to this, and i take it that you agree, as you seem to getting defensive and evasive. Is the lining in the street today equivalent to a Hajj?
    Mimicking the Prophet’s deeds as sunnah is completely different to comparing your political revolution and the change that you will bring in the same people to what the Prophet PBUH did.

Please read my last post in reply to slipcatch, and explain how Imran’s analogy is justifiable.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch Imran’s interviews with Hamid Mir and Mubasher Lucman that were aired 2-3 weeks back.

In both interviews, he used the Prophet PBUH’s example to justify why his u-turn on electables.

When he was asked how he is going to bring change with the same old people, he replied that the people of Mecca were the same, but the Prophet PBUH brought a revolution with Islam, and the power of the ideology enabled the same people to conquer empires.

Hence, his u-turn on electables is justified because you can bring change with new ideology and beliefs even if the political class is the same.

These are not my words but his, and you can call me a liar if you want, but both interviews are available on YouTube and you can see for yourself. He gave the example of the Prophet PBUH in both interviews, and he has done so many times before as well.
    And this is comparable to saying it's more important than Hajj to receive Nawaz on airport?

He said that he would try to change people, like the Prophet (PBUH) did. Just like I could say that I want to give in charity, like the Prophet (PBUH) did

Rana said Nawaz>Hajj
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 14th July 2018 at 08:10.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mimicking the Prophet’s deeds as sunnah is completely different to comparing your political revolution and the change that you will bring in the same people to what the Prophet PBUH did.

Please read my last post in reply to slipcatch, and explain how Imran’s analogy is justifiable.
    Again, he said, he wanted to bring a change like that, which is much worse than what Rana has said.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So out of all the maulvis and Nooras that literally watch his every move and have never even mentioned, you have this unique insight. You are desperate for the comments to be deleted because you know that by saying something like this will receive a strong reaction.
    Are you denying that Imran did not compare himself to the Prophet PBUH to justify his u-turn on electables? Watch his interviews with Hamid Mir and Lucman.

He has two standard examples to defend his decision to redefine the term electables: 1) Prophet PBUH 2) Malaysia’s Mahathir.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Yes he gave examples from the prophets life. So you are comparing a guy that is encouraging kuffr acts with actual examples, however unpalatable they are to you.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When he was asked how he is going to bring change with the same old people, he replied th the people of Mecca were the same, but the Prophet PBUH brought a revolution with Islam, and the power of the ideology enabled the same people to conquer empires.

Ha ha , okay

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    And this is comparable to saying it's more important than Hajj to receive Nawaz on airport?

He said that he would try to change people, like the Prophet (PBUH) dead. Just like I could say that I want to give in charity, like the Prophet (PBUH) dead.

Rana said Nawaz>Hajj
    No, the giving charity example is not relevant in this context.

By comparing his political revolution to the Prophet’s religious revolution, he is asserting that his political revolution is as powerful as the Prophet’s religious revolution, and just like him, he can bring a similar change in the people.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes he gave examples from the prophets life. So you are comparing a guy that is encouraging kuffr acts with actual examples, however unpalatable they are to you.
    Rather not waste time, it’s a sad day for some.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By comparing his political revolution to the Prophet’s religious revolution, he is asserting that his political revolution is as powerful as the Prophet’s religious revolution, and just like him, he can bring a similar change in the people.
    Imran the Messiah

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is any of this Haram in Islam?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This is not comparing himself to the Prophet(pbuh) but saying he is following his example of fighting for justice and social change. As Muslims we are supposed to follow his example in everything he has done. Sorry but this is desperation of the highest order from you.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are you denying that Imran did not compare himself to the Prophet PBUH to justify his u-turn on electables? Watch his interviews with Hamid Mir and Lucman.

He has two standard examples to defend his decision to redefine the term electables: 1) Prophet PBUH 2) Malaysia’s Mahathir.
    Yes i am, and it takes a very desperate person to use this example of following in someone's footsteps as comparing themselves to the our beloved prophet. I see people quoting examples from the prophet all day long, so if this is the best you can do to evade, then its not going to work. But how to do you feel about Ranas statement today?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    This is not comparing himself to the Prophet(pbuh) but saying he is following his example of fighting for justice and social change. As Muslims we are supposed to follow his example in everything he has done. Sorry but this is desperation of the highest order from you.
    He stated that the same people of Mecca were transformed by the power of religion, and now he will ensure that the political class of Pakistan will also transform by the power of his politics.

This definitely a comparison in my view, and if people are okay with him casually citing the Prophet’s example to justify his u-turn on electables, they shouldn’t have much of a problem with Rana’s statement.

Both are equally deplorable.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He stated that the same people of Mecca were transformed by the power of religion, and now he will ensure that the political class of Pakistan will also transform by the power of his politics.

This definitely a comparison in my view, and if people are okay with him casually citing the Prophet’s example to justify his u-turn on electables, they shouldn’t have much of a problem with Rana’s statement.

There have been hundreds of Muslim leaders who have followed the example set of the Prophet(pbuh) in transforming society. On the contrary he is upholding and respecting what the example to mankind did by making a positive change for society.

Yes it's your view which has based on anti-IK view. Please stop with this desperation, you can do better by making sensible criticisms regarding his policies etc.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

As you believe its ok, you have saved yourself thousands in spending, and 4 weeks as your Hajj will now be waiting for criminals at airports. Great, whose next to come back?
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 13th July 2018 at 18:03.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing deflection by the way. I admire your resilience.

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    lol @Mamoon, how desperate can one get.

Imran Khan did what every Muslim does, that is, to take lessons from the life of the prophet (s) : if you have a friend going through some sorts of tribulations, and you tell to him to take example from the prophetic experience (struggle in Mecca/success later on), are you "comparing" him to the prophet (s) ? What's this silly analogy ? Why do you think that no journalists ever brought that "controversy" with Imran Khan, nor the Nooras, who have many morally bankrupt "leaders" who would have launched Armageddon on Imran for this "issue" (like Hanif Abbasi) ? Because it's not an "issue".

On the other hand, your dear Rana has literally DOWNPLAYED a religious obligation/ritual for the sake of NS. A comparison would be if Imran said - God forbids - "the elections are more important for me than namaaz" or "donations to SKMCH are more important than zakat". And that's why it IS a controversy right now. If dear Rana fears for his life he'll have legitimate reasons to, now.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post

Imran Khan did what every Muslim does, that is, to take lessons from the life of the prophet (s) : if you have a friend going through some sorts of tribulations, and you tell to him to take example from the prophetic experience (struggle in Mecca/success later on), are you "comparing" him to the prophet (s) ? What's this silly analogy ? Why do you think that no journalists ever brought that "controversy" with Imran Khan, nor the Nooras, who have many morally bankrupt "leaders" who would have launched Armageddon on Imran for this "issue" (like Hanif Abbasi) ? Because it's not an "issue".

On the other hand, your dear Rana has literally DOWNPLAYED a religious obligation/ritual for the sake of NS. A comparison would be if Imran said - God forbids - "the elections are more important for me than namaaz" or "donations to SKMCH are more important than zakat". And that's why it IS a controversy right now. If dear Rana fears for his life he'll have legitimate reasons to, now.
    Ever since his saplings debacle, he has got more and more desperate.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    He is right

Even in Haj you go to throw stones at satan and here people should do the same

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Bhanja not holding back
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 13th July 2018 at 22:48.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Stop lying you confused individual.

Debut
    May 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Rana guy has made many crazy comments before but this is probably the worst.
    Last edited by Arham_PakFan; 14th July 2018 at 08:09.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I will give mamoon some credit for appearing on here, although his defense of this stupidity, was bizzare but where are @LegendInzi or @TalentSpotterPk?

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha ha ha

Straws being clutched...

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prophet (PBUH) used right hand to eat food, I do so too. Am I comparing myself with Prophet?

Using Prophet (PBUH) life's examples to live our current life is called Sunnah not comparison of activities.

Hard to argue with an idiot's (PMLN) logic. They would never give you a simple answer to a question like what's 2+2, instead they would throw in another rhetorical question which makes no sense to the original question. And then the conversation goes round in circles.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post
    Prophet (PBUH) used right hand to eat food, I do so too. Am I comparing myself with Prophet?

Using Prophet (PBUH) life's examples to live our current life is called Sunnah not comparison of activities.

Hard to argue with an idiot's (PMLN) logic. They would never give you a simple answer to a question like what's 2+2, instead they would throw in another rhetorical question which makes no sense to the original question. And then the conversation goes round in circles.
    Yes because following the sunnah and little habits, is the same as projecting oneself as a saviour of Pakistan like The Prophet (PBUH) was to the people of Arabia.

As usual Mamoon giving others a reality check and others getting personal in desperation.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra_Cover View Post

There is no comparison between following the Prophet’s sunnah and claiming that you will change the mindset of the people of Pakistan, just like the Prophet PBUH changed the mindset of the people of Arabia.

That is not following sunnah - that is someone suffering from messiah complex who is projecting himself as a revolutionary along the same lines as the Prophet PBUH.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King-Misbah View Post
    Stop lying you confused individual.
    Watch the interviews with Hamid Mir and Lucman.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4496 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Taking lessons from the Prophet’s life is not the same as claiming that he will change the people of his nation just like the Prophet PBUH did.

In other words, he is comparing the power and the influence of his political ideology with the Islamic revolution.

What he fails to understand that there is a world of difference between faith and political gains. A lot of people literally gave up everything they had for the sake of Islam, because the power of their faith towered above all material gains.

On the contrary, these electables that have joined PTI have done so because of their political careers.

Do you think all these lotas care about Naya Pakistan?

The companions of the Prophet were spiritually reborn. They were different people from the moment they embraced Islam. On the contrary, the electables of Imran are still the same people, but yet he will somehow find a way to stop them from doing what they have been doing all their political careers.

His attempt to use Prophet PBUH’s example to justify his decision to refine electables has backfired badly.

Clearly a very poor analogy, and it pretty much confirms what we have known for a long time - he is a chronic patient of the messiah complex.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Taking lessons from the Prophet’s life is not the same as claiming that he will change the people of his nation just like the Prophet PBUH did.

In other words, he is comparing the power and the influence of his political ideology with the Islamic revolution.

What he fails to understand that there is a world of difference between faith and political gains. A lot of people literally gave up everything they had for the sake of Islam, because the power of their faith towered above all material gains.

On the contrary, these electables that have joined PTI have done so because of their political careers.

The companions of the Prophet were spiritually reborn. They were different people from the moment they embraced Islam. On the contrary, the electables of Imran are still the same people, but yet he will somehow find a way to stop them from doing what they have been doing all their political careers.

His attempt to use Prophet PBUH’s example to justify his decision to refine electables has backfired badly.

Clearly a very poor analogy, and it pretty much confirms what we have known for a long time - he is a chronic patient of the messiah complex.
    Mate your arguments are nonsensical rubbish, mostly you do this to gain attention but this time like with your humiliating evasion on saplings you have come out like stupid. Following our beloved prophets example, is not the same as what your are hinting at that he claims to be some sort of prophet. Btw which criminal will allow you to complete your Noora Hajj duties? When is Ishaq Dar coming back?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    We have and as Noora types and even they havent even hinted what you are hinting at. Your losing it big time!

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Again some dishonest apologetic from you, no surprise : he didn't "compare" himself to the prophet (s). That means everything and nothing. You're inferring and projecting here about his "messiah complex". If a politician talks of the prophet (s), he's into a "messiah complex" ? What does that even mean ? Has he EXPLICITLY said that he's a new prophet or the reincarnation of the prophet (s) ? Otherwise, what you're talking is pure, biased rhetoric void.

On the other hand, dear Rana has EXPLICITLY downgraded a fard in the name of Nawaz Sharif. How can you even compare the two ? Do you think that your afterlife will be played on your PP posting history pandering to Indians/defense of convicted criminals ?

And again you remain willfully ignorant of his example : he didn't talk of the companions about the "electables", but of the Quraysh of Mecca, who, minus few figures like ibn Khatal who were executed for high treason (collecting taxes from Muslims, then joining the pagans to fight them), were sparred, and integrated into the Islamic community, their seeds later giving on the Umayyad dynasty - in fact, if you read Shi'a historiography, they say that the Muawiyah/Yazid were all hypocrites, overtly Muslims but in reality continuing the jahilya mindset of Abu Sufyan/Hind, who were the staunchest of opponents to the prophet (s).

Imran Khan says nothing else : like the prophet (s) - he's not "comparing" himself to him, but "emulating" him, like you know, we all should - he won't destroy the whole political system, for the simple reason that it's impossible, but digest what's possible in order to bring his own system. As Imran Khan also says, you can't bring politicians from Europe, you're BOUND to deal with morally unstable individuals, "electables", because the masses apparently can't vote without them. But if the head of the party is free of financial corruption, at least these "electables" will follow suit - the same way the Quraysh, even if they or their children might be sincere or not (that's Shi'a historiography as well as trends of modern Islamist thought ; see Qutb, Mawdudi, ...), they never abandoned Islam, and in fact spread it.

You really have to be a blind Noora to not see really, so simple it is.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Again some dishonest apologetic from you, no surprise : he didn't "compare" himself to the prophet (s). That means everything and nothing. You're inferring and projecting here about his "messiah complex". If a politician talks of the prophet (s), he's into a "messiah complex" ? What does that even mean ? Has he EXPLICITLY said that he's a new prophet or the reincarnation of the prophet (s) ? Otherwise, what you're talking is pure, biased rhetoric void.

On the other hand, dear Rana has EXPLICITLY downgraded a fard in the name of Nawaz Sharif. How can you even compare the two ? Do you think that your afterlife will be played on your PP posting history pandering to Indians/defense of convicted criminals ?

And again you remain willfully ignorant of his example : he didn't talk of the companions about the "electables", but of the Quraysh of Mecca, who, minus few figures like ibn Khatal who were executed for high treason (collecting taxes from Muslims, then joining the pagans to fight them), were sparred, and integrated into the Islamic community, their seeds later giving on the Umayyad dynasty - in fact, if you read Shi'a historiography, they say that the Muawiyah/Yazid were all hypocrites, overtly Muslims but in reality continuing the jahilya mindset of Abu Sufyan/Hind, who were the staunchest of opponents to the prophet (s).

Imran Khan says nothing else : like the prophet (s) - he's not "comparing" himself to him, but "emulating" him, like you know, we all should - he won't destroy the whole political system, for the simple reason that it's impossible, but digest what's possible in order to bring his own system. As Imran Khan also says, you can't bring politicians from Europe, you're BOUND to deal with morally unstable individuals, "electables", because the masses apparently can't vote without them. But if the head of the party is free of financial corruption, at least these "electables" will follow suit - the same way the Quraysh, even if they or their children might be sincere or not (that's Shi'a historiography as well as trends of modern Islamist thought ; see Qutb, Mawdudi, ...), they never abandoned Islam, and in fact spread it.

Great write up, thanks for the historical context. I enjoy reading your posts, they are very informative.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good write up! Some people are colorblind and they don't see color, Mamoon seems to be logicblind and hence won't see the logic of your post. However, thanks for clarifying something for which no one (bar some) needed clarification.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wah Wah kya chitrol ho rahee ha.......i follow Mohamamd PUBH in my life and give examples to my friends that how Mohammad PUBH did when he was going through hard times .I may not know much about religion but ........................... @Bewal Express bhai ko samjha day.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Wah Wah kya chitrol ho rahee ha.......i follow Mohamamd PUBH in my life and give examples to my friends that how Mohammad PUBH did when he was going through hard times .I may not know much about religion but ........................... @Bewal Express bhai ko samjha day.
    Bro we dont hear enough from you. I thought i knew something about Nooras but their stupidity on this issue shocked me.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fear the day of judgment brother; no Nawaz will save you.

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Looool pak politics is a joke

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saira Afzal ex health minister of PMLN says ALLAH learns from experiences (nauzubillah) and we also learn from experiences.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Saira Afzal ex health minister of PMLN says ALLAH learns from experiences (nauzubillah) and we also learn from experiences.

Bhai yeh log kabhi soch samajh kay bol nahi sakte?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Bhai yeh log kabhi soch samajh kay bol nahi sakte?
    inper buraai i hui he inke dilon per mohren lag age hen bhai aankhon per perda pergaya he.

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Venue
    Sialkot
    Runs
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    inper buraai i hui he inke dilon per mohren lag age hen bhai aankhon per perda pergaya he.
    They speak to the gallery. It sells among their audience who in turn defend this.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They speak to the gallery. It sells among their audience who in turn defend this.
    Zamana e jahilyat ki yaaden taaza ker rahe hen

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Need to defeat people like Rana Sanaullah, Abid Sher, says Imran

FAISALABAD: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf chairman Imran Khan on Sunday said it was time to defeat elements like Rana Sanaullah and Abid Sher Ali.

Addressing a campaign rally at Dhobighat ground, the PTI chairman said a Rana Sanaullah had said that welcoming convicted former prime minister Nawaz Sharif was equivalent to performing the Hajj.

“A Faisalabad politician said that welcoming Nawaz Sharif was equaivalent to the Hajj. What kind of an inept person gives such a statement?” he said.

Condemning the controversial and disrespectful statement, he asked if people will hail an individual who has looted and plundered the nation.

He said a nation is destroyed if there are no ethics, and asked what message which will be sent to the outside world for welcoming a convict.

“We need to defeat people like Rana Sanuallah and Abid Sher Ali,” he said.

He said those who want millions of people to come out on the streets will be defeat on July 25 when the general elections are held.

He said even Abid Sher Ali’s father had accused Rana Sanaullah of involvement in at least eighteen murders. Therefore, the people should think about the future generations and defeat them in the elections.

He said that the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) and Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) ruled for ten years and bankrupted and indebted the nation, making people poorer but the elite started getting richer everyday.

He hoped that Pakistan will progress and said his two-decade long struggle will bring a favourable change. The nation was progressing but the main reason for sliding down was corruption, he said.

“Nawaz Sharif is in Adiala Jail and pretending to be innocent and a victim. There is a lot of drama going on there,” he said.

He said the Sharif’s son was living in a house worth billions, while people here were deprived of basic doods and healthcare.

He added those who plundered billions were claiming to be innocent, while the poor languish in jail for minor convictions and live in dismal conditions.

https://arynews.tv/en/defeat-rana-sa...id-sher-imran/