Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"Our team is building for the 2019 World Cup" : Shadab Khan

Shadab Khan at a presser after 1st ODI against Zimbabwe:

"Harare is a good track for T20s. I played here in 2016 and it's a slower pitch and helps us spinners a bit"

"300 is a very good total because the first 10 overs in the cold weather are difficult to survive but our openers did well"

"I am thankful to get my best figures and will try to improve them further in future"

"Zimbabwe do struggle against spin but they are professional international cricketers"

"Our team is building for the World Cup. We have 22 games for the World Cup and we're building the team so we're hopefully playing perhaps the same team in the World Cup"

"It's very good to have Yasir Shah in the squad. All teams are playing two leg spinners in modern limited overs cricket. In the middle overs we haven't managed to pick up too many wickets so two leg spinners is good for us"

"All of us in the team are very good friends of eachother, if anyone performs we all appreciate that"

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Team may be building for World Cup but Imam-ul-Haq is not the right choice for 2nd opener! Other than that team does look solid

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    London, England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Certain players in the line-up look to be glued on to play in the World Cup but certain spots are still up for grabs. Pakistan are still of need of an opener for Fakhar Zaman, pakistan are also still trying to find out the third seamer spot. Junaid, Shaheen, Rumman or Usman are solid options but middle order is still a concern for me. I don't like Malik at No.4, definitely would prefer Haris Sohail there.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeymurBlake View Post
    Certain players in the line-up look to be glued on to play in the World Cup but certain spots are still up for grabs. Pakistan are still of need of an opener for Fakhar Zaman, pakistan are also still trying to find out the third seamer spot. Junaid, Shaheen, Rumman or Usman are solid options but middle order is still a concern for me. I don't like Malik at No.4, definitely would prefer Haris Sohail there.
    Confirmed players are:

Fakhar Zaman
    Babar Azam
    Sarfaraz Ahmed
    Hasan Ali
    Shadab Khan
    Mohammad Amir
    Faheem Ashraf

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    Confirmed players are:

Fakhar Zaman
    Babar Azam
    Sarfaraz Ahmed
    Hasan Ali
    Shadab Khan
    Mohammad Amir
    Faheem Ashraf
    Might as well add Shoaib Malik to your list.

Agree with the rest of your names.

Shinwari is also one of the confirmed players for me.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am disappointed with Faheem's batting so far, he is very casual in his approach. One can't start slogging when you have 3 overs remaining. And for me, he does not merit a place as a bowler alone.

He needs to be sensible or make way

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Confirmed spots are:

Imam Ul Haq [Inzi Uncle]
    Fakhar
    Malik
    Babar
    Sarfaraz
    Shadab
    Hassan Ali
    Amir
    Faheem Ashraf (may be, but given Mickey's ruthless dealing, Faheem does not look certain if he plays like this)