Instagram

SportsFever360

International Cricketers XI

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 27 of 27
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Connection between Nawaz Sharif's troubles and a rise in terrorist attacks?



  2. #2
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,468
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    He is captain obvious. When the leader is under siege, it gives the enemies of the country opportunity to attack.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    He is captain obvious. When the leader is under siege, it gives the enemies of the country opportunity to attack.
    I think he meant to imply that the leader is bed with the enemies

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,468
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by venomousx View Post
    I think he meant to imply that the leader is bed with the enemies
    Doesn't suit the stature of someone like him to make allegations, unless he has some evidence. Coincidence is not evidence. Quite cheap from him to play politics on victims.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,198
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This sums up the state of 3rd world countries.

    Heck, even, many US presidents have went to pointless wars to divert public's attention in past 100 years...

    PS: Was thinking the same thing.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,309
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MQM gutka blaming Army



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post
    MQM gutka blaming Army

    We all know that the army doesn't have to take such extreme measures for media censorship. That's something they're very good at doing without any accountability.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,218
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This was also the case when the Panama case was going on and whats more many people pointed it out. Many of us expected this, just go on any Dawn or Tribune comments page and look at the number of Indians that back NS.

  9. #9
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    292
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is not the time for political point scoring, all thoughts should be channeled towards standing by the families of the deceased and helping the injured. Imran Khan is an admirable person but feel he hasn't got the timing right here, this look like he is firing political shots off the shoulders of the unfortunate victims.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    199
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will soon see people from RAW attending this thread to attack Imran and blame Pakistan Army for their actions

  11. #11
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,309
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    We will soon see people from RAW attending this thread to attack Imran and blame Pakistan Army for their actions



    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  12. #12
    Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    823
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post

    On a serious note, what was the justification for funding terrorist manufacturing madrassas? PPP and PML-N were so corrupt that Imran Khan's terrorist sympathy paled in comparison. Honest liberal parties could have questioned this behaviour of Imran Khan and PTI but there wasn't any.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,309
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by venomousx View Post
    On a serious note, what was the justification for funding terrorist manufacturing madrassas? PPP and PML-N were so corrupt that Imran Khan's terrorist sympathy paled in comparison. Honest liberal parties could have questioned this behaviour of Imran Khan and PTI but there wasn't any.
    There was only one madriisa that received the funding and it was Haqqania. In return Haqqania gave fatwa in favor of Polio vaccination by KP govt when Polio workers were under attack in whole KP by extremest. Haqqania also agreed to teach science math and other subjects in madrissa not just religious subjects. The attempt was to reform the madrissa. There are millions of kids studying madrissa you need reforms to change their mindset and mainstream them instead of alienating to create more extremists.


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  14. #14
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,218
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just at look at these wikipedia entries from 2016 onwards. Remember it was around this time IK put the heat on after NS and the Nooras wanted no investigation in the Panama scandal. This is written by Indians but you get the gist of the game.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indi...(2016–present)

  15. #15
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,581
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Just at look at these wikipedia entries from 2016 onwards. Remember it was around this time IK put the heat on after NS and the Nooras wanted no investigation in the Panama scandal. This is written by Indians but you get the gist of the game.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indi...(2016–present)
    Your post makes no sense.

    1) The cycle of violence mentioned in the wiki article started with the Uri terrorist attack on India.

    2) Wikipedia editors are not exclusively Indians.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    934
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)




    The Griffins ....

  17. #17
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    26,571
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    TBH these Nooras will do anything to save power, the acquire power whether it be to launch Reham Khan or to bribe politicians, judges, army officials, police officials, bureaucrats.
    Last edited by DeadBall; 15th July 2018 at 18:56.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    869
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Pakistan opens terrorism investigation against ex-PM's party days before election

    LAHORE, Pakistan/ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani authorities have opened a criminal investigation into leaders of jailed ex-prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s political party under an anti-terrorism law, 10 days before a hotly contested general election, according to a police report.

    The case relates to a march staged by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on July 13, when Sharif returned to Pakistan, which defied a ban on holding public rallies on a Friday. The former premier was arrested minutes after landing in the country after being sentenced in absentia by an anti-corruption court last week.

    Copies of two separate First Information Reports (FIR), which mark the formal opening of a criminal investigation, named PML-N leader Shehbaz Sharif, who is Nawaz Sharif’s brother, and a number of other key figures. They include Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, another former prime minister.

    The FIRs cite section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act, which has broad provisions defining terrorism to include creating public fear, and lists 10 alleged violations of ordinary criminal law including unlawful assembly.

    “We are taking action against PML-N leaders,” the caretaker home minister of Punjab, Shaukat Javed, told Reuters. “But no one will be arrested before the elections.”

    He said including the terrorism charges was a “mistake” that would be corrected later.

    Shehbaz Sharif led Friday’s march across the city of Lahore, in which tens of thousands of people took part, intending to send a message to rivals that the popular vote is still with the PML-N ahead of the July 25 election.

    National polls indicate a close race between the ruling PML-N and the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI, or Pakistan Justice Movement) led by former cricket star Imran Khan, with the Pakistan Peoples Party in third place.

    Sharif, who was removed from office by the Supreme Court last year and sentenced to 10 years in prison for “corrupt practices” this month, alleges the military is aiding a “judicial witch-hunt” to prevent the PML-N from winning a second term.

    The party’s past five years in government have been characterized by discord with the military, which has ruled Pakistan for nearly half its 71-year history.

    The Sharifs’ return could shake up an election riven by accusations the military is working behind the scenes to skew the contest in favor of Khan, who describes Sharif as a “criminal” deserving no support.

    Musadik Malik, a senior PML-N official and member of Senate, said the FIRs are part of a pattern that included pressuring candidates to change to PTI and corruption cases against other party leaders.

    “This FIR is just another attempt of intimidation and political victimization,” Malik said.

    Malik said the PML-N rally was overwhelmingly peaceful and any ban on gatherings so close to the election was unfair.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1K50VF

  19. #19
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,309
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroll View Post
    LAHORE, Pakistan/ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Pakistani authorities have opened a criminal investigation into leaders of jailed ex-prime minister Nawaz Sharif’s political party under an anti-terrorism law, 10 days before a hotly contested general election, according to a police report.

    The case relates to a march staged by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) on July 13, when Sharif returned to Pakistan, which defied a ban on holding public rallies on a Friday. The former premier was arrested minutes after landing in the country after being sentenced in absentia by an anti-corruption court last week.

    Copies of two separate First Information Reports (FIR), which mark the formal opening of a criminal investigation, named PML-N leader Shehbaz Sharif, who is Nawaz Sharif’s brother, and a number of other key figures. They include Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, another former prime minister.

    The FIRs cite section 7 of the Anti-Terrorism Act, which has broad provisions defining terrorism to include creating public fear, and lists 10 alleged violations of ordinary criminal law including unlawful assembly.

    “We are taking action against PML-N leaders,” the caretaker home minister of Punjab, Shaukat Javed, told Reuters. “But no one will be arrested before the elections.”

    He said including the terrorism charges was a “mistake” that would be corrected later.

    Shehbaz Sharif led Friday’s march across the city of Lahore, in which tens of thousands of people took part, intending to send a message to rivals that the popular vote is still with the PML-N ahead of the July 25 election.

    National polls indicate a close race between the ruling PML-N and the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI, or Pakistan Justice Movement) led by former cricket star Imran Khan, with the Pakistan Peoples Party in third place.

    Sharif, who was removed from office by the Supreme Court last year and sentenced to 10 years in prison for “corrupt practices” this month, alleges the military is aiding a “judicial witch-hunt” to prevent the PML-N from winning a second term.

    The party’s past five years in government have been characterized by discord with the military, which has ruled Pakistan for nearly half its 71-year history.

    The Sharifs’ return could shake up an election riven by accusations the military is working behind the scenes to skew the contest in favor of Khan, who describes Sharif as a “criminal” deserving no support.

    Musadik Malik, a senior PML-N official and member of Senate, said the FIRs are part of a pattern that included pressuring candidates to change to PTI and corruption cases against other party leaders.

    “This FIR is just another attempt of intimidation and political victimization,” Malik said.

    Malik said the PML-N rally was overwhelmingly peaceful and any ban on gatherings so close to the election was unfair.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-p...-idUSKBN1K50VF
    good finally they are getting back! these same PMLN guys opened several cases based on terrorism act against IK and other opponents


    TalentSpotterPk: I pray PanamaLeak sink Sharif ship forever we dont want this pseudo democracy

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    1,912
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is purely coincidental. Militants have known to be against democracy and consider it unislamic. Hence with the elections coming closer they are finding more and more soft targets to hit.

    We will never be able to solve the problem if we chose to stay delusional about it.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    10,218
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirris View Post
    It is purely coincidental. Militants have known to be against democracy and consider it unislamic. Hence with the elections coming closer they are finding more and more soft targets to hit.

    We will never be able to solve the problem if we chose to stay delusional about it.
    What about the border activity increasing every time there was heat on NS.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    4,671
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post

    So according the Mafia Zardari family IK is Taliban Khan but according to Noon League he is Jewish agent.

    @Varun here are Pakistani politicians for you

  23. #23
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,019
    Mentioned
    1206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mian View Post

    so IK is Taliban Khan and Zionist Agent at the same time?


    #MPGA

  24. #24
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    22,851
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    so IK is Taliban Khan and Zionist Agent at the same time?
    And Daddy is an angel


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  25. #25
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,468
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    People forget pretty quickly that in last election Taliban opening threaten and did not allowed any party of left to have major election jalsas, which included PPP, ANP and MQM.

    They had no such threats for right parties like PTI and PML-N....

    PPP was pretty much wiped out once Benazir was dead. She was thrones in the eyes of both Taliban and Army. Both have opening said on record in past. Wiping out left is a big victory for both Amry and Taliban. People don’t realize when you wipe out left, the void is filled with hate, racism, extremist, it’s not a win for country. Pakistan has become lot more extremist since PPP become irreverent party.

    Socialist ideology of PPP was providing some level of ideological base to counter religion extremism. PPP was only national party, which has been confined to interior Sindh since the death of Benazir, not just then but long time back in 1990s when Army over threw her multiple times on false corruption charges, now they are admitting it that they were after Benazir to destroy her and ideology of PPP. This is again the political corruption of Amry that has destroyed the country in not small but major way, Pakistan has gone down a extreme ideology of right in the absence of left. Now there is nobody to challenge them. Democracy can never develop in such environment.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    258
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    People forget pretty quickly that in last election Taliban opening threaten and did not allowed any party of left to have major election jalsas, which included PPP, ANP and MQM.

    They had no such threats for right parties like PTI and PML-N....
    Yes this is true and the pattern is clear.

    Once again we can thank our Establishment for these blessings.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    934
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Yes this is true and the pattern is clear.

    Once again we can thank our Establishment for these blessings.
    budy, what are you up to ?


    The Griffins ....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •