Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by babajee View Post
    That is us, not you

Sorry but you lot are a bunch of chokers.
    Sorry but can you please explain how come we are chokers? I am not sure if you are talking since 2017 ct win or since we started to play cricket.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    Sorry but can you please explain how come we are chokers? I am not sure if you are talking since 2017 ct win or since we started to play cricket.
    I’m talking recently.

Only Kohli and Dhawan are somewhat clutch in this team. Dhoni is past it. Your bowlers always seem to bottle it under pressure too especially the pacers.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    We know it's not dominating when we have never won any test series in last 8 years in overseas (against top side) but our side is good to win few series in overseas. Atm we can't say any team can dominate the world cricket.
    Agreed. Some of your friends here don't see it as it is though. The nerve to bring up Aussies of 2000s or Windies 70s/80s looks ridiculous right now doesn't it?

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Agreed. Some of your friends here don't see it as it is though. The nerve to bring up Aussies of 2000s or Windies 70s/80s looks ridiculous right now doesn't it?
    Lol it's joke to compare this side with aus side. I am big fan of that aus side and that was once in generation xi you will ever see. Current indian side is good because of few aspects. Top 3 & Kuldeep. Everyone else are not that match winners.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is us, not you

Sorry but you lot are a bunch of chokers.
    Yay, Ind and SA are chokers. Difficult to win WC for either.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’m talking recently.

Only Kohli and Dhawan are somewhat clutch in this team. Dhoni is past it. Your bowlers always seem to bottle it under pressure too especially the pacers.
    Yeah can be considered as choking in 2017 ct but since this we won against south africa in odis. And almost won it here vs england. Bit of hard work and proper team selection we can win ODI series in almost any country. If you are talking about ICC tournament then it's just about getting top 3 and it's finished for us.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    In England its often referred to old, clapped out , trucks, vans which 'trundle' along in front of you at speeds half the speed limit.

Then Indian bowlers were seen on t.v
    Thank You =)

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well... the Indian team has been annihilated in the ODI... at least in the last two games.

I hope they do better in the tests.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Well... the Indian team has been annihilated in the ODI... at least in the last two games.

I hope they do better in the tests.
    Hopefully yes for all the criticism of odi team, test team actually looks good.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Australia 1999-2007 is by far the greatest team that has ever played ODI cricket, I don't see any other side ever being that good again. Only team in cricket history to have both batting and bowling ATGs at the same time in ODIs.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    Australia 1999-2007 is by far the greatest team that has ever played ODI cricket, I don't see any other side ever being that good again. Only team in cricket history to have both batting and bowling ATGs at the same time in ODIs.
    Yes. Which is what makes the claims by some of your delusional friends laughable to say the least. Not surprised they have run away from the forum now that India has taken a beating of epic proportions

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Gomes View Post
    Further more, they had a strong bench. If AUS & AUS A were part of a tournament, final would have been b/w Aus & Aus A.