Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The formula is simple. A few exceptions aside, if the majority of Pakistanis hate you, you are doing the right thing and saying the right words. If you want to be successful in life and do good for this world, ensure that the majority of Pakistan will despise you, call you a traitor and a western/Indian agent.
    What happens when even foreigners start correcting your fantasies..... perhaps realise that you are having a break down?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Anyways as I said i fell into trap of haters and admit my mistake. This thread should be more about issues rather what is written on blackboard.

Jibran Masha Allah going in full swing and long may it continue.
    So when is Saint Jib going to rural sindh to free the slaves?

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great initiative. More power to him.
    Isi tarah youth constructive and healthy activities mai hissa lai gi wrna Khadim Rizvi jaisun k mazayyy!

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Jibran ka to pata nahi but if you really care about people of interior Sindh then there are 2 groups (Mera Karachi meri Zimaidari, and Apna Dastarkhaan) who go to areas in interior Sindh and do relief projects like installation of hand pumps etc. I have personal experience working with them but I know you probably will dismiss it going by your history of dismissing those doing good work, but if you are really interested then see their work for yourself (they have fb pages). Han agar sirf batain krni hain to please continue
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 8th September 2018 at 13:02.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to Saint Jib going to rural Sindh and blowing kisses to the slaves owners, and freeing the slaves....
    He has already done that. You are so ill-informed that it is funny. For a start, read up Shahzaib Khan murder case.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jibran ka to pata nahi but if you really care about people of interior Sindh then there are 2 groups (Mera Karachi meri Zimaidari, and Apna Dastarkhaan) who go to areas in interior Sindh and do relief projects like installation of hand pumps etc. I have personal experience working with them but I know you probably will dismiss it going by your history of dismissing those doing good work, but if you are really interested then see their work for yourself (they have fb pages). Han agar sirf batain krni hain to please continue
    Ofcourse you have personal experience in everything, to top European universities to working with the poor... is there anything you are not expert at?

But, you didn't answer my query... I asked about the slaves of interior sindh, dont confuse with poor. Surely someone of your intellect and experience can distinguish between the two.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    He has already done that. You are so ill-informed that it is funny. For a start, read up Shahzaib Khan murder case.
    Didn't know shazaib was a slave? Please prove it.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4841 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    True! But this needs to be changed wrna yar aglay 30 saal baad bhi yehi haal ho ga.

Koi bhi public opinion sai different baat karay ya traitor, ya lifafa ya agent ban jata hai. And then these guys criticize that how educated people in their circles have extremist ideology (for example referring to discrimination against Ahmadis). Bhayyun aren"t you doing the same? This is so common in Pakistan.
    Is Qoum ki halat inhi bakwaasiat ke wajha se nahi badal sakti. Falana Qadiani hai, falana gustakh-e-rasul hai etc. Dunya kahan pohanch gai hai aur hum kin baaton me lagay huway hain.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Is Qoum ki halat inhi bakwaasiat ke wajha se nahi badal sakti. Falana Qadiani hai, falana gustakh-e-rasul hai etc. Dunya kahan pohanch gai hai aur hum kin baaton me lagay huway hain.
    100% in agreement.

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Didn't know shazaib was a slave? Please prove it.
    You are missing the point again, as usual. Point was he has always helped the downtrodden no matter what. Have you read how Jatoi family ran a viral and persistent campaign on Bol TV portrayed him as a blasphemer and Hindu which resulted him receiving hate and death threats?

Do you know he was one of the few Pakistanis to stand outside Lal Masjid and demanded authorities to arrest Mullah Aziz after he refused to condemn APS massacre? This led to TTP’s mouthpuce Ehsanullah Ehsan to personally call him and threaten him with dire consequences. JN didnt back away.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your whataboutism will get you nowhere. It is such an easy trick to deploy to discredit people. I can do the same by asking, ‘What about Shah Dullahs or Rat Children, why Edhi didn’t help them?

See.Too easy.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    254 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Jibran Nasir is helped by the fact that people have zero expectations from him and he is not always under a microscopic lens. I am pretty certain he has to promote himself and his causes rather than letting the eye balls come to him directly. It's a different ball game when you grow in size.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ofcourse you have personal experience in everything, to top European universities to working with the poor... is there anything you are not expert at?

But, you didn't answer my query... I asked about the slaves of interior sindh, dont confuse with poor. Surely someone of your intellect and experience can distinguish between the two.
    Lol silly, i dont make up things.

I have said it before too that i studied in NUST which is the top engineering uni of Pakistan and my GPA and education at NUST helped me to get admission in masters at one of the top European uni but the competition there was much tougher so my gpa there was average.

Secondly i have said it before too that my cousins live in Karachi and through them and their friends i got to know about the real situation of interior Sindh and took part in some relief projects in Badin and Gharo areas of Sindh.

3rdly i anwsered your question "Jibran ka to nahi pata" i think your Urdu isnt good. Sorry i should have written it in English.

I know the difference between poor and slaves but as you always bring this rural Sindh slave thing just to divert the discussions so i thought you really care about them and i should tell you about something in which you can really contribute sitting behind your keyboard as freeing slaves will be much difficult.

4th: I never said that i have a special intellect, infact in one of my posts in pp i said posters here are quite intelligent and better versed in English than me. Getting admission in a top uni is not difficult if you have good GPA in bachelors. You just need to clear the interview which isn't that difficult.

Now as you have achieved your goal of diverting the discussion can we get back on topic and discuss something constructive?
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 8th September 2018 at 19:09.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Your whataboutism will get you nowhere. It is such an easy trick to deploy to discredit people. I can do the same by asking, ‘What about Shah Dullahs or Rat Children, why Edhi didn’t help them?

See.Too easy.
    Why didn't Eidhi helped the poor in my area? Lets ignore all he has done for humanity and Pakistanis and start hating him.

Regards

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Year 2336: Muslims still fighting on who is a 'true' Muslim and who is not. Possible agr halaat aisay he rahay. Dunya albatta kahan sai kahan pohanch gaye.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are missing the point again, as usual. Point was he has always helped the downtrodden no matter what. Have you read how Jatoi family ran a viral and persistent campaign on Bol TV portrayed him as a blasphemer and Hindu which resulted him receiving hate and death threats?

Do you know he was one of the few Pakistanis to stand outside Lal Masjid and demanded authorities to arrest Mullah Aziz after he refused to condemn APS massacre? This led to TTP’s mouthpuce Ehsanullah Ehsan to personally call him and threaten him with dire consequences. JN didnt back away.
    Again. You must have comprehension issues. i asked whether shazaib was a slave, and reading your post, the answer should have been a simple. The rest of your post becomes irrelevant from that point on.

See.Too easy.
    Don't throw terms around that you clearly don't understand.

Saint Jib has made a conscious decision to make mileage out of relatively well off marginalised minority, but he's not willing to do the same for the 2 million or so slaves...very relevant if you ask me. Unless you think the slaves are better off compared to Ahmedis.

The whataboutism I see is from Saint Jib's PP apostles. I ask a simple question about when will he start campaign to help slaves of sindh.... and in reply I get but whatabout

Shazaib
    Maulana Aziz

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol silly, i dont make up things.

I have said it before too that i studied in NUST which is the top engineering uni of Pakistan and my GPA and education at NUST helped me to get admission in masters at one of the top European uni but the competition there was much tougher so my gpa there was average.

Secondly i have said it before too that my cousins live in Karachi and through them and their friends i got to know about the real situation of interior Sindh and took part in some relief projects in Badin and Gharo areas of Sindh.

3rdly i anwsered your question "Jibran ka to nahi pata" i think your Urdu isnt good. Sorry i should have written it in English.

I know the difference between poor and slaves but as you always bring this rural Sindh slave thing just to divert the discussions so i thought you really care about them and i should tell you about something in which you can really contribute sitting behind your keyboard as freeing slaves will be much difficult.

4th: I never said that i have a special intellect, infact in one of my posts in pp i said posters here are quite intelligent and better versed in English than me. Getting admission in a top uni is not difficult if you have good GPA in bachelors. You just need to clear the interview which isn't that difficult.

Now as you have achieved your goal of diverting the discussion can we get back on topic and discuss something constructive?
    Talking about slaves of sindh is not constructive?

The tiny portion you devoted to my actual query says that it's too difficult. So that's it then, let's just all forget about slaves of sindh and leave them be?

Is this thread meant to be just praise for Saint Jib?

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Talking about slaves of sindh is not constructive?

The tiny portion you devoted to my actual query says that it's too difficult. So that's it then, let's just all forget about slaves of sindh and leave them be?

Is this thread meant to be just praise for Saint Jib?
    I already answered, I don't know what Jibran has done or what are his plans for slaves of Sindh.

Too difficult as in for people like me and you (please read carefully), but seems like you are up for it. Good luck bro!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Guys. Grow up FGS.

Stop with the stupid personal comments.

Thanks.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Again. You must have comprehension issues. i asked whether shazaib was a slave, and reading your post, the answer should have been a simple. The rest of your post becomes irrelevant from that point on.

Don't throw terms around that you clearly don't understand.

Saint Jib has made a conscious decision to make mileage out of relatively well off marginalised minority, but he's not willing to do the same for the 2 million or so slaves...very relevant if you ask me. Unless you think the slaves are better off compared to Ahmedis.

The whataboutism I see is from Saint Jib's PP apostles. I ask a simple question about when will he start campaign to help slaves of sindh.... and in reply I get but whatabout

Shazaib
    Maulana Aziz
    JN can’t help everyone, right? He can only tackle certain issues at a time since he too is a human. Similar to Edhi, he too was a human so he couldn’t be present anywhere.

Your line of argument of asking has he done this and that is totally flawed. If we adopt your line of argument, we can downplay every philanthropist and activist.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    JN can’t help everyone, right? He can only tackle certain issues at a time since he too is a human. Similar to Edhi, he too was a human so he couldn’t be present anywhere.

Your line of argument of asking has he done this and that is totally flawed. If we adopt your line of argument, we can downplay every philanthropist and activist.
    Edhi was not a politician. Saint Jib is.

It's perfectly right to question why a politician does or doesn't do things.

On topic, why has he chosen to ignore the plight of the slaves of sindh?

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Edhi was not a politician. Saint Jib is.

It's perfectly right to question why a politician does or doesn't do things.

On topic, why has he chosen to ignore the plight of the slaves of sindh?
    As I mentioned already, he can’t tackle all issues at once. Very flawed line of argument. We can make up similar arguments for all politicians. Why hasn’t Imran Khan freed people from bonded labor?

They all are humans.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Jibran promised in is election corner meatings that first thing he will do (doesn't matter if he wins or loses the elections) is to engage youth.

great tournament and well organized, 12000 attendance in final. Job well done! One man leading from the front.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of something similar

And this video in the start

Kudos to all people doing their bit. #LoveIsInclusive #DisabilityIsNotInability

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s a wonderful initiative.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It is truly shameful that a person like Jibran is not part of our legislature. How long do we have to wait to see him.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is truly shameful that a person like Jibran is not part of our legislature. How long do we have to wait to see him.
    As long as it takes.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    380 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm really hoping he manages to pull off an upset and win the PS-111 seat, we need people like Jibran as a part of Pakistani politics.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned