Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Why would you consider voting for extremists?
    Because my opinions are what mainstream society would label 'extreme'.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Musakhel View Post
    Because my opinions are what mainstream society would label 'extreme'.
    So you're an extremist? Why don't you go and join your beloved Rizwi instead of giving your opinions from the UK?
    Last edited by DeadBall; 24th July 2018 at 22:53.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    549 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    Yeah, Liberals are clueless but Mr IK and all conservatives are king of politics. His whole party is filled with same lotas who he himself said are epicenter of all things corruption. His stance of corruption is a joke, if you are part of my party, you are not corruption...Now he is in bed with same Army and Agencies he used to despise. After 20 years, he has compromised on everything he stood for, you are right, this is called Politics, that's exactly what NS was back in 1980s, he is NS of this time, who is ready to compromise anything to get to the Premiership
    Because he believes in God he is conservative? lol He is the opposite of this as conservatives do not like change and what to stick to old, tired views. IK talks about change on every occasion. Please do not let your hatred of religion and God allow you to ruin your 'credibility' in such discussions. As for Lota's , it was a master stroke making them shift alliances and getting them to change their behaviour, if they dont IK will get rid of them with charges if required because once he's PM it wont matter as much if they are no longer around.

I assume you class yourself as a liberal? lol. True liberals dont hate on anyone inc those who follow or accept religion. The fake liberals just use this label to portray themselves as some enlightened, kind bunch when in reality they are just a bunch of whiners with no understanding of the world.

When it comes to law and order, What Army and their mouth pieces have solved in last 40 years?? - What Pakistan has achieved by continue to invest in religious extremism. Even a stupid person knows, I don't have to start a bomb factory in my house, which my kids live everyday. Pakistan Army has done exactly that, made Pakistan a terror producing factory, its not an export business(although that's what they sell to masses, we will win Kashmir and what not with this factory), mainly it has exploded inside the country. Now Army sells this law and order both internally and externally, and feed itself. There pitch is "I am the only one who can deal with these problems, you better keep me employed". You are hiring same criminal who created the mess in the first place. We talk about corrupt politicians are not going to curb corruption, but how can a Army with history messing up country's law and order, making it hub for extremist, will get rid of them?
    Do you see Nato invading Pakistan as they done in Iraq, Libya? It's Nato who are the terrorists, who came to the neighborhood and since their arrival bomb attacks became the norm. There were no suicide bombings in Pakistan prior to state terrorists arriving in the region, this should give you a clue? But these fake liberals never call invaders from far away lands terrorists.

They are the problem, not the solutions, keep giving them more power, you will get even worst results. We have yet to see any results in last 4 decades. But what the Liberals know, they are clueless, its better to through them out...That is what Army has been doing, by wiping out left, what are the results?? - You are getting more extremist and poor society, good luck with you master planner
    The Army is there for the protection of the state which is the no.1 priority of any nation. The fake liberals hate the Pak army because they cant stand seeing it standing while all other Muslim nations have no real army or strength in the military apart from Turkey. Fake liberals want nations who follow religion to be doomed.

Get rid of the fake and be a real liberal. ;)

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Lmaoo. Honestly I wouldn't mind though but lol at face of Karachi. He won't get more than a couple of thousand votes even in a dream scenario and it's primarily burgers of defence who will vote him. Also you can thank IK for actually getting these people interested in politics in the first place
    Times have changed, people are more aware and people should not give credit to Imran Khan for that, they should give credit to their cell phones and social media platforms like facebook which is mobilising people like never before. New generation is all on social media looking at who does what.

Yes he won't get more than a thousand votes but it's a start, where else in Pakistan do you see millennials talking about social issues and running for elections on issues they believe in?
    Last edited by sjahmed23; 25th July 2018 at 02:45.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    To add to my point, it even took Imran Khan 23 years to get to where he is, how badly did he lose those first elections?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    To add to my point, it even took Imran Khan 23 years to get to where he is, how badly did he lose those first elections?
    This guy is 31, he's a millennial albeit a little older for one and he has plenty of time to become a successful politician. However Pakistan is very dangerous and I hope no extremist tries to take him out.

"Peace is only made with the powerful"

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The funniest part for me was when with his 400 votes (maybe even less), Jibran Nasir stood for the people of Karachi against rigging in the then NA-250 as if he was the one who was cheated out of the seat
    I hate this type of mentality in Pakistanis. At least he has STOOD UP for what’s wrong.

What have you done?

God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The funniest part for me was when with his 400 votes (maybe even less), Jibran Nasir stood for the people of Karachi against rigging in the then NA-250 as if he was the one who was cheated out of the seat
    This sums up why Pakistani society is in such a mess! For you, people should not stand up for injustice if it does not impact them or if they are not at the receiving end of injustice. People should just ignore injustice and oppression and go on with their lives. Wow! Amazing mindset.

Sehwag and Steyn are the Best.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    So you're an extremist? Why don't you go and join your beloved Rizwi instead of giving your opinions from the UK?
    If Rizvi is an extreamist than why is he allowed to stand for elections? And having different views to mainstream society makes you an extreamist? lol.

I actually became a fan of rizvi before he entered politics he is a good orator.

But I would not vote for His party because I don't believe Religous leaders should enter politics, but that's just my personal opinion.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    wow, so standing agaisnt injustice even if you are little is a funny thing....

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope no one wasted their vote on him

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Jibran Nasir's camp in Delhi Colony vandalised

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    He organized the protest against Aziza K in 2014 after Peshawar, and got a case registered against that thing despite all sorts of legal hurdles and threats to his life. Of course the case came to naught, which speaks volumes about our mollycoddling of the maulvi, which subsequent events have only amplified. One of Jibran's sidekicks was assassinated later, and I fear for his life too.
    and yet there are people on this forum who think that voting for this guy is wasting their vote.

Pathetic

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post
    and yet there are people on this forum who think that voting for this guy is wasting their vote.

Pathetic
    Even worse, there are those who would rather vote for Tehreek Labbaik

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathetic
    Yes, it's a waste. He won't be in government, him even somehow getting elected won't change anything. This is not what elections are for

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    Yes, it's a waste. He won't be in government, him even somehow getting elected won't change anything. This is not what elections are for
    A vote not being cast is a wasted vote. A vote that is cast even to a minority group is not a wasted one.

It shows the result of his campaign, how much support he was able to gather, and how he could improve in future.

Didn't Imran Khan suck at the time when he first stood? Does that mean at that time people wasted their votes on him?
    ANd now look, hes on the verge of becoming PM

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A vote not being cast is a wasted vote. A vote that is cast even to a minority group is not a wasted one.

It shows the result of his campaign, how much support he was able to gather, and how he could improve in future.

Didn't Imran Khan suck at the time when he first stood? Does that mean at that time people wasted their votes on him?
    ANd now look, hes on the verge of becoming PM
    There was no alternative that was different. This time, there is.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He wants to bring change and to build a better, more equal and fairer country? Is that not what elections are for?

Would you rather vote for MMA, TLP, AAT, ASWJ candidates?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    bro, an MNA and MPA's job is to pressurize the local govt in to making a particular thing happen. An MPA or MNA represents a whole constituency and acts as the voice.

Out of all the candidates that i have seen, this guy has actually acted like a voice for people. Some of the cases he took and the campainges he ran showed he could be a voice.

From 21 carore awaam, it was this guy who stood outside Lal Masjid when that terrorist cleric said crap about the APS attack being a good omen.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lal Masjid people were right, as shown by Ahmedis having all the money and getting to make laws calling them Muslim, until Khadim stood up

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lal Masjid people were right, as shown by Ahmedis having all the money and getting to make laws calling them Muslim, until Khadim stood up
    Please explain how Lal Masjid people were right?

Please explain how Ahmadis have all the money? Please explain which laws you are referring to - in so far as I am aware, there are no laws which allow Ahmadis to identify as Muslim and they can be punished with up to three years jailtime for doing so.

Please explain how Khadim stood up? By blocking traffic and preventing a young boy from reaching hospital when he was seriously ill? Is this what the Prophet SAW teaches?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please explain how Lal Masjid people were right?

Please explain how Ahmadis have all the money? Please explain which laws you are referring to - in so far as I am aware, there are no laws which allow Ahmadis to identify as Muslim and they can be punished with up to three years jailtime for doing so.

Please explain how Khadim stood up? By blocking traffic and preventing a young boy from reaching hospital when he was seriously ill? Is this what the Prophet SAW teaches?
    https://www.urduweb.org/mehfil/threa...termath.63058/

Here is a good analysis.

Who owns Shezan? Many factories of Packages? The law they tried to pass which Rizwi Saheb stopped them from passing.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Here is a good analysis.

Who owns Shezan? Many factories of Packages? The law they tried to pass which Rizwi Saheb stopped them from passing.
    so owning Shezad company is haram?

Im guessing this guy is one of those who probably goes around telling others dont drink shezad products due to it being owned by an Ahmadi......

lagay raho bhai, lagay raho!

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so owning Shezad company is haram?

Im guessing this guy is one of those who probably goes around telling others dont drink shezad products due to it being owned by an Ahmadi......

lagay raho bhai, lagay raho!
    Read the link.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is a good analysis.

Once again, please explain which law you are referring to.

Rizvi is an extremist who should be behind bars.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note : Please use legitimate sources

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Abdullah719; 26th July 2018 at 01:50.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can see him becoming a key national political figure in Pakistan in about 10 years time. PPP is almost finished(they will not form government in 2023). We are also witnessing the end of PML N in this election. A new political force is bound to emerge and the way social media is gaining popularity in Pakistan, specially among the youth who form majority of our population, people like him can gain popularity in the future.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humiliated from his seat. No vision and no Manifesto other than self promotion. Deserved.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humiliated from his seat. No vision and no Manifesto other than self promotion. Deserved.
    How many votes did he get?

@Loralai is awfully quite now

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jibran will become big within the next 10 years, I reckon.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    How many votes did he get?

@Loralai is awfully quite now
    Extremely proud and satisfied with Jibran's efforts to lead a campaign based on social justice and equality. With people like Jibran, we know there can be a bright future in store for Pakistan.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Did u even read his manifesto? It was voted as one of the best in pakistan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Extremely proud and satisfied with Jibran's efforts to lead a campaign based on social justice and equality. With people like Jibran, we know there can be a bright future in store for Pakistan.
    Could you kindly provide how many votes He got?

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Only official results we have for #NA247 and #PS111 so far
    NA (Form 45)
    Booths: 39/240
    Total Votes for
    Bat: 16188
    Book: 3874
    Loudspeaker: 2579
    Kite: 2037
    Arrow: 1770

PS(Form 45)
    Booths : 35/80
    Bat: 13324
    Loudspeaker: 3129
    Book: 2888
    Arrow: 2428

from his fb page

dint do too bad. Hope he continues fighting for awaam

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Humiliating loss, even on this biased result he's posted (MQM is ahead of him)

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, if he cared so much, he wouldn't have run.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post

Jibran is class as always.

Future of Pakistan is bright because of people like JIbran.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great message from him and showing good spirit as well.

To be honest, i never expected more than few thousands for him so well expected result.

Let's see if he sticks around to continue his politics (forming party i believe).

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Obviously he is going to say this now

Anyways well done. Always good to see educated people involved

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Obviously he is going to say this now

Anyways well done. Always good to see educated people involved
    As usual typical from u.

Plz go on his page and watch his campaignes. He formally met and shook hands of his oppositions and said good luck.

He wasnt involved in personal attacks amd was quite diplomatic with his oppositions

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Wow, if he cared so much, he wouldn't have run.
    ? So wait u want him to.personal attack everyone because he lost.

Obviously ur problem.is his support for a paticular minority

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    ? So wait u want him to.personal attack everyone because he lost.

Obviously ur problem.is his support for a paticular minority
    Don't go around assuming things lol

He's too much of an attention seeker and unnecessarily seeks trouble and proves atom to get in news. That annoys me.

But as I said nice to see him involved. He does a good job of riding off the coat tails of media attention despite no significant vote bank

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how many votes he got.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Amreeka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    how many votes he got.
    I believe over 6k.

God will take you thru hell, just to take you to heaven..

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saf View Post
    i believe over 6k.
    not bad,'it shows he ia at least have 6k followers.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm honestly a bit sad he lost the PS seat, I think he would have done an outstanding job in the assembly, and it would have given him a platform to launch his own party. I wish him the best of luck, maybe he can do it next time.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jibran is class as always.

Future of Pakistan is bright because of people like JIbran.
    Class? All till elections he called Pti useles and extremist and now acting classy?

Seriously this guy is a total fraud can’t believe people fall for him so easily. Our “educated” awaam is so dumb sometimes
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th July 2018 at 14:51.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post

Great vision, he will be successful and he will be a key player in changing Pakistan for the better.

My only dislike about him is his approach, you can't blow kisses on the streets. If you want to be a leader you have to learn how to bring people on your side regardless of how they behave, this middle school childish way to response isn't going to work for long.

Similar to when he tried to block a motorcade of a judge, if he were to do the same in any western country he would have been fined or jailed.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Class? All till elections he called Pti useles and extremist and now acting classy?

Seriously this guy is a total fraud can’t believe people fall for him so easily. Our “educated” awaam is so dumb sometimes
    It is PTI's members who have been going to Banned terrorist outfits and asking for their blessings. And Imran Khan is so much Phatoo that the could not even control his own members.

Actually, it is much worse. Imran Khan raised not a single voice against the Establishment for going against the law, and allowing the terrorist outfits to participate in the elections and to release their frozen funds.

Pakistan is in danger of landing in the black list due to this madness.

Therefore, I wonder how dumb are the educated supporters of Imran Khan?

Only person who protested against it at full voice, was Jibran Nasir.

Hats off to you Sir.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 27th July 2018 at 14:56.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jibran is a lawyer

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azmi View Post
    Don't you think that it is Imran Khan who is Phatoo, and the educated supporters of Imran Khan are so dumb to not see it?

It is PTI's members who have been going to Banned terrorist outfits and asking for their blessings. And Imran Khan is so much Phatoo that the could not even control his own members.

Actually, it is much worse. Imran Khan raised not a single voice against the Establishment for going against the law, and allowing the terrorist outfits to participate in the elections and to release their frozen funds.

Pakistan is in danger of landing in the black list due to this madness.

Therefore, I wonder how dumb are the educated supporters of Imran Khan?

Only person who protested against it at full voice, was Jibran Nasir.

Hats off to you Sir.
    top post!

Its funny hhwo people cal Jibran a coward, when this is the guy who took a stand against my things that other politicians are scared off.

Imran doesn't have the guts for standing up for the Ahmadis, this guy did.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    top post!

Its funny hhwo people cal Jibran a coward, when this is the guy who took a stand against my things that other politicians are scared off.

When will we see Imran standing up for the rights of all Pakistanis, regardless of ethnicity or religion? I don't think its very likely.

People condemning JN but at the same time quiet on Imrans exploitation of religious issues...

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    top post!

Approach matters with in the context of how to deal with each situation.

And if you can't comprehend then you resort to name calling, similar to those who are ignorant.

If you believe one will start with Ahmadi's issue and then rest to solve the Ahmadi's issue then you have missed the boat completely.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    top post!

When will we see Imran standing up for the rights of all Pakistanis, regardless of ethnicity or religion? I don't think its very likely.

People condemning JN but at the same time quiet on Imrans exploitation of religious issues...
    Ensuring free and quality education, proper health facilities, corruption-free institutions, reforms in police, reforms in tax collection, job creation and alleviation of masses from poverty was the agenda of Imran Khan and these things are far more important than just standing in streets and chanting for rights of minority to get some attention. If Imran really wanted to exploit religious issues, he could have ended PMLN's government when TLY were in Islamabad but he instead he remained neutral.

Jibran Nasir should be praised for his efforts to raise voice for minorities but he should focus more on important issues that effect day to day lives of ordinary Pakistanis. Only then, large number of people will vote for him. Otherwise, he will remain a social media celebrity and will not be able to bring change at a grand scale.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Ensuring free and quality education, proper health facilities, corruption-free institutions, reforms in police, reforms in tax collection, job creation and alleviation of masses from poverty was the agenda of Imran Khan and these things are far more important than just standing in streets and chanting for rights of minority to get some attention. If Imran really wanted to exploit religious issues, he could have ended PMLN's government when TLY were in Islamabad but he instead he remained neutral.

Jibran Nasir should be praised for his efforts to raise voice for minorities but he should focus more on important issues that effect day to day lives of ordinary Pakistanis. Only then, large number of people will vote for him. Otherwise, he will remain a social media celebrity and will not be able to bring change at a grand scale.
    PTI's reforms mean nothing until they get a majority in senate or start negotiating coalitions with PPP

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI's reforms mean nothing until they get a majority in senate or start negotiating coalitions with PPP
    Atleast PTI is in a position to do something. Also it is ironic that you bash Imran for not standing for minorities while you, if I am not wrong, is a PPP supporter whose founder passed all these legislation against Ahmedis.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Atleast PTI is in a position to do something. Also it is ironic that you bash Imran for not standing for minorities while you, if I am not wrong, is a PPP supporter whose founder passed all these legislation against Ahmedis.
    To be fair, he only declared us non-Muslims. It was Zia who passed subsequent legislations, but I agree that Bhutto opened the floodgates of bigotry even before the assendence of Zia into power.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That’s how organic politics work!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's actually his holier than thou attitude that is so off putting. Imran Khan was also guilty of this a bit in his very early days as a politician but let's not compare Imran Khan to Jibran Nasir who can't even lead a proper vote bank let alone a political party to victory.

Anyway I hope this embarrassing loss humbles him

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    That’s how organic politics work!
    Not by bad mouthing parties on facebook and blowing kisses to haters like a child. The guy needs to mature. One good quality of his stance on blasphemy laws means nothing. I know you are thinking from a biased mind as he is good for your religion but think logically.

In the end, the true fight is making Pakistan an educated nation. Tell me how he can make Pakistan an educated nation?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's actually his holier than thou attitude that is so off putting. Imran Khan was also guilty of this a bit in his very early days as a politician but let's not compare Imran Khan to Jibran Nasir who can't even lead a proper vote bank let alone a political party to victory.

Yes lets hope instead he surrounds himself with electables and gets military backing.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tell me this thing, are you a troll or just a wilful ignorant? You don’t want to compare JN with IK but you want to conveniently omit the fact that it took more than 20 years for IK to run a successful political campaign. You expect JN to get humbled by the defeat in this elections but you like IK who, after losing so many elections, is still not that much of a humble guy. You hate his holier than thou attitude but you can follow a guy who’s carved his niche in politics based only on this approach. JN is not perfect. No one is. But your criticism doesn’t hold enough water to survive the harshness of time.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not by bad mouthing parties on facebook and blowing kisses to haters like a child. The guy needs to mature. One good quality of his stance on blasphemy laws means nothing. I know you are thinking from a biased mind as he is good for your religion but think logically.

In the end, the true fight is making Pakistan an educated nation. Tell me how he can make Pakistan an educated nation?
    ‘I know you are thinking from a biased mind’. Talk about Irony. ‘Tell me how he can make Pakistan an educated nation?’, sure man. You can make Pakistan educated by raising awareness among masses. You can raise awareness by raising your voice against injustice and can hope that there are enough people listening. You can educate people by imparting your values of common decency to them. You want me to think logically? How is it logical to support religious extremists and hope that people will get educated. You can not impart common decency by educating people in maths and science.
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 27th July 2018 at 20:06.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

‘Not by bad mouthing parties on Facebook and blowing kisses to haters like a child.’ Sure man, you can always have the option of calling everyone chor and lotera.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ‘Not by bad mouthing parties on Facebook and blowing kisses to haters like a child.’ Sure man, you can always have the option of calling everyone chor and lotera.
    Calling people ‘khuuni liberals’ and ‘mombatti mafia’ can also and always work wonders!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Tell me this thing, are you a troll or just a wilful ignorant? You don’t want to compare JN with IK but you want to conveniently omit the fact that it took more than 20 years for IK to run a successful political campaign. You expect JN to get humbled by the defeat in this elections but you like IK who, after losing so many elections, is still not that much of a humble guy. You hate his holier than thou attitude but you can follow a guy who’s carved his niche in politics based only on this approach. JN is not perfect. No one is. But your criticism doesn’t hold enough water to survive the harshness of time.
    You are wrong about IK. IK has a holier than thou attitude because he can back it up. what has Jibran Khan done? Protesting against injustice is all good but has we captained an international team? Built a cancer hospital? Built a university? Okay he doesn't have the resources but IK also started from a similar background.

At least Jibran should work on these things and show us why we should believe in him. He has done nothing . Being educated and having a good stance regarding Ahmedis is not enough to be running a constituency. Pakistan has bigger issues and crises

"You can make Pakistan educated by raising awareness among masses. You can raise awareness by raising your voice against injustice and can hope that there are enough people listening."

You are really wrong here and I hope you see the proper way of educating people is not by preaching them.

Telling an extremist not to be an extremist achieves nothing until they learn it themselves. That happens through education. Making internet accessible to far reached areas of Pakistan, improving the education/economic system so students who do not pursue math/science can also excel in their fields and be parts of society, give access to books and resources for the poor from grass root level. That is the way.

‘I know you are thinking from a biased mind’. Talk about Irony. ‘Tell me how he can make Pakistan an educated nation?’, sure man. You can make Pakistan educated by raising awareness among masses. You can raise awareness by raising your voice against injustice and can hope that there are enough people listening. You can educate people by parting your values of common decency. You want me to think logically? How is it logical to support religious extremists and hope that people will get educated. You can not impart common decency by educating people in maths and science.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You are wrong about IK. IK has a holier than thou attitude because he can back it up. what has Jibran Khan done? Protesting against injustice is all good but has we captained an international team? Built a cancer hospital? Built a university? Okay he doesn't have the resources but IK also started from a similar background.

At least Jibran should work on these things and show us why we should believe in him. He has done nothing . Being educated and having a good stance regarding Ahmedis is not enough to be running a constituency. Pakistan has bigger issues and crises

"You can make Pakistan educated by raising awareness among masses. You can raise awareness by raising your voice against injustice and can hope that there are enough people listening."

You are really wrong here and I hope you see the proper way of educating people is not by preaching them.

Telling an extremist not to be an extremist achieves nothing until they learn it themselves. That happens through education. Making internet accessible to far reached areas of Pakistan, improving the education/economic system so students who do not pursue math/science can also excel in their fields and be parts of society, give access to books and resources for the poor from grass root level. That is the way.
    There’s no point in making internet far reaching if the only thing they learn from it is how to troll progressive voices and how to de-legitimise someone’s struggle for freedom of religion and human rights. You can’t educate people by preaching but you can educate people by your actions. He was offered to fight the case of Mumtaz Qadri and he flat out refused it. He led by the example of how to refuse fame if it means losing your core values. He educated people, not by highlighting himself, but by highlighting and fighting for an innocent man (mashal Khan). Imran had cricket as his platform to fight for his cause, I respect that, but Jibran only had his skills as a lawyer to fight for the poor and down trodden. You are right in saying that you can educate people by preaching, but you can educate people by your actions and Jibran Nasir have done it time and time again. Had it not been for him, Khadeeja stabbing case would’ve had no or very little media coverage. He filed a petition in the Supreme Court for the reformation of judicial process, specially focusing on the loopholes that are causing the delay in justice. You can only do so much as an individual and if you think that having a high self-esteem is equivalent to holier than thou attitude then there is no point in trying to explain my point of view to you.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blowing kisses to crowd ..... what an immature twirp.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Even burgers will get tired of the staged managed videos...

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Blowing kisses to crowd ..... what an immature twirp.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Even burgers will get tired of the staged managed videos...
    Was that supposed to mean something, or was it just your poor attempt at trolling? Wait a minute, are you just one of those conspiracy theory nuts?
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 27th July 2018 at 20:52.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was that supposed to mean something, or was it just your poor attempt at trolling? Wait a minute, are you just one of those conspiracy theory nuts?
    Read it again.... and in doing so also apply some grey matter between the ears.

If you still don't get it, let me know and I will explain.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Read it again.... and in doing so also apply some grey matter between the ears.

If you still don't get it, let me know and I will explain.
    Sure man. I read your post again and it said ‘I cannot make a legitimate criticism against JN so I’m gonna start name calling him based on some idiotic conspiracy theory’. Didn’t make sense to me.
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 27th July 2018 at 21:08.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe if he put his ego away, he could work for Imran Khan.

"Peace is only made with the powerful"