Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 241 to 320 of 355
  1. #241
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ heartless people like you won't understand what common Pakistanis have to go through .. And in what kind of fear minorities especially Ahmadies live their whole life and if someone is raising voice for them and telling others not to even futther margianalize them its attention seeking for u ... Masha Allah..No point arguing with people like you .. I just reposted what I did in other thread as the posts there were deleted as thread was diverted ..

  2. #242
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scratch beneath the surface and we see for what he is....

  3. #243
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    ^ heartless people like you won't understand what common Pakistanis have to go through .. And in what kind of fear minorities especially Ahmadies live their whole life and if someone is raising voice for them and telling others not to even futther margianalize them its attention seeking for u ... Masha Allah..No point arguing with people like you .. I just reposted what I did in other thread as the posts there were deleted as thread was diverted ..
    He is a drama queen, he uses anything he can to get himself into limelight. So the Ahmedi cause is very convenient for him. If there was another cause that could get him more attention, he will ditch the Ahmedis in a heart beat.

  4. #244
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,551
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Give it a rest mate.... exaggerating his worth, you can't fool people all the time.

    We saw what he is .... first class attention seeking douche. Deliberately Orchestrating controversy, so he can make noise on social media and play to the narrative that sells in western galleries.


    You think this guy is attention seeker? Well when that Lal Masjid mullah was appreciating the APS attack, atleast this guy stood outside lal masjid in protest, while everyone ignored those comment. This guy atleast took a stand and made him refute his statement
    Last edited by AssassinatedDevil; 17th August 2018 at 04:47.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  5. #245
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,551
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    He is a drama queen, he uses anything he can to get himself into limelight. So the Ahmedi cause is very convenient for him. If there was another cause that could get him more attention, he will ditch the Ahmedis in a heart beat.
    bro, remember one thing.

    Standing for ahmadi's isnt some freaken joke.

    The moment you stand up for ahmadi's you become a public enemy. No person would do this for attention seeking, no one takes such risk.

    Even if he does for attention seeking, like you say, this guy is effective and could get his message across. I remember he was picked up by the agencies, and agencies never pick up unknown people. THe moment you prove to be yourselve quite effective only then agencies show up and take you.

    Often you get released at Koral chowk, wonder why.


    "Life is Pain"
    ~House~

  6. #246
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    10,262
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Jibran Nasir is a great asset to Pakistan, and many of the things he's done are not a joke. Speaking up for Ahmedis is literally suicide in Pakistan, but he is one of the only people who does it. If he seeks for attention, I have no problem, because people like Jibran Nasir actually deserve attention much more than the likes of Khadim Rizvi or Fazlur Rehman.

    By the way, since Imran Ismail is resigning from PS-111 to become governor, will Jibran Nasir contest in the bye elections? I would love to see him win a seat, it would be a new beginning for progressive politics in Pakistan.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  7. #247
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,671
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    Jibran Nasir is a great asset to Pakistan, and many of the things he's done are not a joke. Speaking up for Ahmedis is literally suicide in Pakistan, but he is one of the only people who does it. If he seeks for attention, I have no problem, because people like Jibran Nasir actually deserve attention much more than the likes of Khadim Rizvi or Fazlur Rehman.

    By the way, since Imran Ismail is resigning from PS-111 to become governor, will Jibran Nasir contest in the bye elections? I would love to see him win a seat, it would be a new beginning for progressive politics in Pakistan.
    He has no future in politics, Pakistan is not a place for progress/liberals... only way he can climb up the ladder by making U turn on all his political views, like many others have done in the past...As long as ME is running the show behind the scene, no real political alternative will emerge... 👽👽👽

  8. #248
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hussain and others you guys are missing the point , in all his corner meetings for election compaign not once did Jibran intiated the talk about Ahmadis. It was people (mostly from Jamat e Islami and Tehreek Labaik) who kept on asking him in every corner meeting "what is your faith" , "are Ahmadis infidels for you" , " curse Ahmadis" to which Jibran said I am not someone to decide who is Kafir and who is not as faith is somethibg between man and God and I cannot curse a community which is already margianilized and regarding his faith he said its between him and God and I cannot tell everyone about my faith. I am here to discuss development issues like water crisis , K electric, lack of sports grounds etc .. All his corner meetings videos are on internet and not once he initiated the Ahmadi issue. Please find me even one video but there is none as I have watched all his corner meetings from start.


    How is this seeking attention ?? In response Jibran lost many votes from areas like hijrat colony , Punjab colony and dehli colony etc as mullahs there made sermons that don't vote for Jibran as he is an Ahmadi agent. His team was threatened and beaten up.too but they stood their ground. Jibran could have easily declared Ahmadis kafir in and would have easily gained 15000 more votes but he stood by his principles and even told his team to ask their family that there will be diffulties in this campaign and only if they are totally satisfied continue be a part otherwise he doesn't want anyone of his team to get hurt from extremists. This kind of politics on principle is unprecedented in Pakistan.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 17th August 2018 at 07:59.

  9. #249
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    533
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Hussain and others you guys are missing the point , in all his corner meetings for election compaign not once did Jibran intiated the talk about Ahmadis. It was people (mostly from Jamat e Islami and Tehreek Labaik) who kept on asking him in every corner meeting "what is your faith" , "are Ahmadis infidels for you" , " curse Ahmadis" to which Jibran said I am not someone to decide who is Kafir and who is not as faith is somethibg between man and God and I cannot curse a community which is already margianilized and regarding his faith he said its between him and God and I cannot tell everyone about my faith. I am here to discuss development issues like water crisis , K electric, lack of sports grounds etc .. All his corner meetings videos are on internet and not once he initiated the Ahmadi issue. Please find me even one video but there is none as I have watched all his corner meetings from start.


    How is this seeking attention ?? In response Jibran lost many votes from areas like hijrat colony , Punjab colony and dehli colony etc as mullahs there made sermons that don't vote for Jibran as he is an Ahmadi agent. His team was threatened and beaten up.too but they stood their ground. Jibran could have easily declared Ahmadis kafir in and would have easily gained 15000 more votes but he stood by his principles and even told his team to ask their family that there will be diffulties in this campaign and only if they are totally satisfied continue be a part otherwise he doesn't want anyone of his team to get hurt from extremists. This kind of politics on principle is unprecedented in Pakistan.
    You're right. I agree with you and support Jibran, but as usual, we will fail to appreciate him and his work and instead call him attention seeker etc.

    Discussing minority rights is not easy in Pakistan. The fact that Jibran has discussed teh rights of the most persecuted community in Pakistan and remains alive and well is an astonishing fact.

  10. #250
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    909
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    You're right. I agree with you and support Jibran, but as usual, we will fail to appreciate him and his work and instead call him attention seeker etc.

    Discussing minority rights is not easy in Pakistan. The fact that Jibran has discussed teh rights of the most persecuted community in Pakistan and remains alive and well is an astonishing fact.
    Who is “we”?

  11. #251
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    You're right. I agree with you and support Jibran, but as usual, we will fail to appreciate him and his work and instead call him attention seeker etc.

    Discussing minority rights is not easy in Pakistan. The fact that Jibran has discussed teh rights of the most persecuted community in Pakistan and remains alive and well is an astonishing fact.
    I studied in Nust regarded as the best engineering uni in Pakistan and studied with cream of Pakistan.. Once in our class the topper (who had highest gpa) stood and started hate speech against Ahmadis and said how Mirzais are kaafir and Murtad (apostate) and in Islam the punishment for apostates is death and we should boycott Ahmadis and their products and to which none in our class stood up and told him to stop this ate speech (actually most noded and agreed).. when i tried to stood up my friends pulled my hand and and said you are asking for trouble if you say something in support of Ahmadis, unfortunately i was not brave like Jibran and sat down because i knew once i stood up all of the class except for my close friends will boycott me and there are chances of them declaring me kaafir and Ahmadi (even though i am sunni syed), more importantly i was worried about my family apni to khair hai.. Thats how the hate of Ahmadis is ingrained in the minds of middle class by moulvis and co.. though I had a semi heated discussion with the guy after class where i told him that class room is not a place for such discussion and keep his hatred to his home.

    Imagine what a common Ahmadi has to go through in Pakistan. thats why you will hardly experience an Ahmadi telling you that he belongs to Ahmadiya community because they know even telling their identity is asking for danger. In which civilized country a community is marginalized like this ? Amadis live their whole life in fear.. kia wo insan nai ?? And Jibran Nasir jaisay log jab unkay liay openly awaaz uthaatay hain apni jaan hatheeli par rakh kar and inturn life threats and moulvis k fatway suntay hain to hamaray kuch bayyun k liye ye sb kuch attention seeking hai.. kabhi apnay close group sai bahir nikal kr Pakistan mai minorities k liye awaaz utha k to deko meri jaan.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  12. #252
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I studied in Nust regarded as the best engineering uni in Pakistan and studied with cream of Pakistan.. Once in our class the topper (who had highest gpa) stood and started hate speech against Ahmadis and said how Mirzais are kaafir and Murtad (apostate) and in Islam the punishment for apostates is death and we should boycott Ahmadis and their products and to which none in our class stood up and told him to stop this ate speech (actually most noded and agreed).. when i tried to stood up my friends pulled my hand and and said you are asking for trouble if you say something in support of Ahmadis, unfortunately i was not brave like Jibran and sat down because i knew once i stood up all of the class except for my close friends will boycott me and there are chances of them declaring me kaafir and Ahmadi (even though i am sunni syed), more importantly i was worried about my family apni to khair hai.. Thats how the hate of Ahmadis is ingrained in the minds of middle class by moulvis and co.. though I had a semi heated discussion with the guy after class where i told him that class room is not a place for such discussion and keep his hatred to his home.

    Imagine what a common Ahmadi has to go through in Pakistan. thats why you will hardly experience an Ahmadi telling you that he belongs to Ahmadiya community because they know even telling their identity is asking for danger. In which civilized country a community is marginalized like this ? Amadis live their whole life in fear.. kia wo insan nai ?? And Jibran Nasir jaisay log jab unkay liay openly awaaz uthaatay hain apni jaan hatheeli par rakh kar and inturn life threats and moulvis k fatway suntay hain to hamaray kuch bayyun k liye ye sb kuch attention seeking hai.. kabhi apnay close group sai bahir nikal kr Pakistan mai minorities k liye awaaz utha k to deko meri jaan.
    I have been to an Ahmedi wedding in Jhelum. Your description of the situation is bit of an exaggeration. Has shezan parent company gone out of business?

    In any case, all this is means to an end for St. Jib.

  13. #253
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I studied in Nust regarded as the best engineering uni in Pakistan and studied with cream of Pakistan.. Once in our class the topper (who had highest gpa) stood and started hate speech against Ahmadis and said how Mirzais are kaafir and Murtad (apostate) and in Islam the punishment for apostates is death and we should boycott Ahmadis and their products and to which none in our class stood up and told him to stop this ate speech (actually most noded and agreed).. when i tried to stood up my friends pulled my hand and and said you are asking for trouble if you say something in support of Ahmadis, unfortunately i was not brave like Jibran and sat down because i knew once i stood up all of the class except for my close friends will boycott me and there are chances of them declaring me kaafir and Ahmadi (even though i am sunni syed), more importantly i was worried about my family apni to khair hai.. Thats how the hate of Ahmadis is ingrained in the minds of middle class by moulvis and co.. though I had a semi heated discussion with the guy after class where i told him that class room is not a place for such discussion and keep his hatred to his home.

    Imagine what a common Ahmadi has to go through in Pakistan. thats why you will hardly experience an Ahmadi telling you that he belongs to Ahmadiya community because they know even telling their identity is asking for danger. In which civilized country a community is marginalized like this ? Amadis live their whole life in fear.. kia wo insan nai ?? And Jibran Nasir jaisay log jab unkay liay openly awaaz uthaatay hain apni jaan hatheeli par rakh kar and inturn life threats and moulvis k fatway suntay hain to hamaray kuch bayyun k liye ye sb kuch attention seeking hai.. kabhi apnay close group sai bahir nikal kr Pakistan mai minorities k liye awaaz utha k to deko meri jaan.
    The irony is that those who make him out as an attention seeker are so needi. When you try to show them the mirror they call you a troll.

  14. #254
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    I have been to an Ahmedi wedding in Jhelum. Your description of the situation is bit of an exaggeration. Has shezan parent company gone out of business?

    In any case, all this is means to an end for St. Jib.
    I have been to few Ahmadi marriages ?
    whats your point ?

    ever had an open discussion with them, kia wo saari zindagi dar k nai guzartay .. whats worse than living your life in fear ?


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  15. #255
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    I have been to an Ahmedi wedding in Jhelum. Your description of the situation is bit of an exaggeration. Has shezan parent company gone out of business?

    In any case, all this is means to an end for St. Jib.
    I don’t think it’s an exaggeration.

  16. #256
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    The irony is that those who make him out as an attention seeker are so needi. When you try to show them the mirror they call you a troll.
    Jo banda kaam kr b raha hai usay bhi kaam nai krnay dena.. similar lot used to call Edhi as an Infidel as he used to take care of children with no parents or as they say NaJayeez Ulaad. And Dr Adib Rizvi as Kaafir as wo Shia ka ilaaj bhi muft krtay.. Phir rotay hain Pakistan mai itnay problems kyun hain.. Bhai jab ap khud he achay logun ko acknowledge nai karo gai to koi asmaan sai aye ga? Be open, learn and appreciate good work. Simple.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  17. #257
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Jo banda kaam kr b raha hai usay bhi kaam nai krnay dena.. similar lot used to call Edhi as an Infidel as he used to take care of children with no parents or as they say NaJayeez Ulaad. And Dr Adib Rizvi as Kaafir as wo Shia ka ilaaj bhi muft krtay.. Phir rotay hain Pakistan mai itnay problems kyun hain.. Bhai jab ap khud he achay logun ko acknowledge nai karo gai to koi asmaan sai aye ga? Be open, learn and appreciate good work. Simple.
    forgot to add Also that Dr Adib is a Shia himself and thats why the hate from some quarters despite his lifelong selfless work..


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  18. #258
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I have been to few Ahmadi marriages ?
    whats your point ?

    ever had an open discussion with them, kia wo saari zindagi dar k nai guzartay .. whats worse than living your life in fear ?
    Because I saw none of what you described. It was a great fun fare much like any other wedding. The Ahmedis lived amongst other non Ahmedis... all their neighbours and friends from the majority community were there...

    You are describing it as if they are hunker down living in complete terror. That is a complete and utter exaggeration from what I experienced. If that was the case, the well know Ahmedi company that makes food stuffs would have disappeared long long ago. But it's not the case.

  19. #259
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    I don’t think it’s an exaggeration.
    Do you remember what happened to hamza Ali abbasi and his program ?? The guy just called some moulvis in is show and discuss Amadiya community issue and received hue backlash, curses and life treats ..

    In a later video he said ok everything aside unhain bas insaan to samjho and since then he is quite as he knows the moment he discuss this in open his life is in danger.. us kay baad koi video nai aye hamza ki.. I doubt eagle eye has lived a significant part of his life in Pakistan.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  20. #260
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Do you remember what happened to hamza Ali abbasi and his program ?? The guy just called some moulvis in is show and discuss Amadiya community issue and received hue backlash, curses and life treats ..

    In a later video he said ok everything aside unhain bas insaan to samjho and since then he is quite as he knows the moment he discuss this in open his life is in danger.. us kay baad koi video nai aye hamza ki.. I doubt eagle eye has lived a significant part of his life in Pakistan.
    You have a habit of deflection when challenged...if your doomsday scenario is correct then why is the well known Ahmedi company not out of business?

    Lot of people view them as non Muslims but yet are friends with them and do business with them. That is the more prevalent scenario.

  21. #261
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    forgot to add Also that Dr Adib is a Shia himself and thats why the hate from some quarters despite his lifelong selfless work..
    The whole nation is chasing some ideological mirage.

  22. #262
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Because I saw none of what you described. It was a great fun fare much like any other wedding. The Ahmedis lived amongst other non Ahmedis... all their neighbours and friends from the majority community were there...

    You are describing it as if they are hunker down living in complete terror. That is a complete and utter exaggeration from what I experienced. If that was the case, the well know Ahmedi company that makes food stuffs would have disappeared long long ago. But it's not the case.
    The marriages which i attended were fun too. Ab kia shaadi mi royen ?? It is when you discuss their rights yours and their life is in danger.. rights mean Bismilla parhnay pr 3 saal ki saza.. apni ibadat gaahun ko msjid khnay pr 3 saal ki saza.. Ahmadis ki monthly aur weekly killings pr voice raise krnay pr.. protest na krnay ki ijazat honay pr etc btw have u ever seen them protesting in Pakistan? the anwser is no.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  23. #263
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    You have a habit of deflection when challenged...if your doomsday scenario is correct then why is the well known Ahmedi company not out of business?

    Lot of people view them as non Muslims but yet are friends with them and do business with them. That is the more prevalent scenario.
    Others here can testify it too and in our area Shezan was boycotted and was not sold because the owners are Ahmadis..dun know why it hasn't one completely out of business and i dont like to make up thins.. but a campaign was run many times to boycott Ahmadi products and pamphlets were distributed outside mosques in mid 200s to end to boycott their products . btw u couldn't answer any of things i listed.. and its not doomsday.. they are not enjoying a happy life as you portray.. may be live some time in Pakistan rather than commenting from outside..
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 17th August 2018 at 23:58.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  24. #264
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Do you remember what happened to hamza Ali abbasi and his program ?? The guy just called some moulvis in is show and discuss Amadiya community issue and received hue backlash, curses and life treats ..

    In a later video he said ok everything aside unhain bas insaan to samjho and since then he is quite as he knows the moment he discuss this in open his life is in danger.. us kay baad koi video nai aye hamza ki.. I doubt eagle eye has lived a significant part of his life in Pakistan.
    I don’t think he can actually grasp the severity of the situation. I have the first hand experience of that bigotry. It’s hard to study, it’s hard to get a job, you are constantly required to justify your beliefs and worst of all you get to teach your little ones how to avoid any and all theological conversations and confrontation from your fellow students and teachers. You can go to jail for trivial reasons and all it takes is someone like Amir Liaquat to spark a conspiracy theory to start a lynching of my community. Things are bad.

  25. #265
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    I don’t think he can actually grasp the severity of the situation. I have the first hand experience of that bigotry. It’s hard to study, it’s hard to get a job, you are constantly required to justify your beliefs and worst of all you get to teach your little ones how to avoid any and all theological conversations and confrontation from your fellow students and teachers. You can go to jail for trivial reasons and all it takes is someone like Amir Liaquat to spark a conspiracy theory to start a lynching of my community. Things are bad.
    I am sorry bro.. hope things get better for your community. and sorry if any of the words i wrote above hurt you in any way. Was just writing my experiences.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  26. #266
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Others here can testify it too and in our area Shezan was boycotted and was not sold because the owners are Ahmadis..dun know why it hasn't one completely out of business and i dont like to make up thins.. but a campaign was run many times to boycott Ahmadi products and pamphlets were distributed outside mosques in mid 200s to end to boycott their products . btw u couldn't answer any of things i listed.. and its not doomsday.. they are not enjoying a happy life as you portray.. may be live some time in Pakistan rather than commenting from outside..
    It is the largest beverage company of Pakistan... despite all the boycotts. This aligns more with the scenario I described that vast majority though considering them non Muslim, want to live and let live.

    I have lived in Pakistan, we had Ahmedi teachers in our army school. And yes, everyone knew they were Ahmedi.

  27. #267
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    It is the largest beverage company of Pakistan... despite all the boycotts. This aligns more with the scenario I described that vast majority though considering them non Muslim, want to live and let live.

    I have lived in Pakistan, we had Ahmedi teachers in our army school. And yes, everyone knew they were Ahmedi.
    See what angrez Pakistani wrote above and try to understand what they go through..


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  28. #268
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    I have been to few Ahmadi marriages ?
    whats your point ?

    ever had an open discussion with them, kia wo saari zindagi dar k nai guzartay .. whats worse than living your life in fear ?
    Since you have been to a marriage, let me inform you about an incident. A guy in my community got married. He was killed the next day by a mob, a bullet through his head, his brother severally injures. My own cousin was killed right after he locked his clinic in Orangi town. There were not 1, 2 or 3 bullets lodged Into his heart, there were 23 of them. His wife left the country along with her children. Now my aunt lost both her son and grandchildren. One of his son was still a toddler back then. He became an orphan without ever properly knowing his father. There are many such incidents still going on in Pakistan. So forgive me if I don’t drink from your fountain of knowledge.
    And sorry, I am referring to @Eagleeye’s post.
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 18th August 2018 at 00:22.

  29. #269
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  30. #270
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Masha Allah another great initiative. So young and without any political or religious affiliation & backgriund yet so thoughtful and full of care for Pakistanis (All Pakistanis) and our future.

    Prayers with him.

    Eidhi, Dr Adib and Jibran; 3 favs in my life in Pakistan.

  31. #271
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good initiative, but Isn't this what Imran Khan promised to do in his speech, and what he has done in KPK, could be accused of stealing from PTI again, his manifesto was basically a hotch potch of PTI's, including a carbon copy of Imran Khan wanting madrasah kids mainstreamed, something which someone on twitter accused him of having attacked previously.

  32. #272
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    He organized the protest against Aziza K in 2014 after Peshawar, and got a case registered against that thing despite all sorts of legal hurdles and threats to his life. Of course the case came to naught, which speaks volumes about our mollycoddling of the maulvi, which subsequent events have only amplified. One of Jibran's sidekicks was assassinated later, and I fear for his life too.
    If someone think you are lying.
    Live videos cant lie. Also his mother had to leave her house for 1 year.

    Koi zaroorat nai ye sab kuch krnay k liye sirf hamaray aur hamaray future k liye ye sab kuch kr raha.
    Brave son of soil!

    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 4th September 2018 at 14:58.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  33. #273
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    7,872
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    A reminder: This guy CONSTANTLY posted comments on his FB page how PTI wont win anything in Karachi due to their terrible performance.

    He is yet another opportunist. He is hoping the liberal wing will support him. I am glad he got embarrassed in the election 1 k vote bhi nhi para

  34. #274
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgic View Post
    One of Jibran's sidekicks was assassinated later, and I fear for his life too.
    Yes one of his comrade Khurram Zaki was killed in North Karachi by SSP allegedly.

    But fighting with fear is key to Jibrans ideology. he always mentions k life and death is in the hands of God and its already written when we will die so there is nothing to fear.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 4th September 2018 at 15:11.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  35. #275
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    But fighting with fear is key to Jibrans ideology. he always mentions k life and death is in the hands of God and its already written when we will die so there is nothing to fear.
    Another thing he's stolen off Imran Khan.

    He's basically a b-tec version of him isn't he?

  36. #276
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ I see quite difference, was a big supporter of IK till 2015-2016 mid but my support reduced when I saw IK backing off from his principles multiple times may be not because of fear of life but fear of losing votes and seats in upcoming elections. Still support him as I see him as someone who cares about humanity but not as much a big supporter as before.

    But faida he nai discussion ka when you already have made up your mind and not open to learn about Jibran and ignoring multiple videos and events we posted. So whatever you think bro if he is an attention seeker and copy cat etc for you than good for you
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 4th September 2018 at 17:22.

  37. #277
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    28,365
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol based on what I have seen of Jibran Nasir, it is all about how can I make this about me

  38. #278
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    7,872
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Another thing he's stolen off Imran Khan.

    He's basically a b-tec version of him isn't he?

    Wannabe IK.

  39. #279
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    7,872
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What's funny is this man talks about Ahmedi rights but PTI is the party who actually delivered on it!

  40. #280
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  41. #281
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another great initiative he took last month.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  42. #282
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And this too.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  43. #283
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,511
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Masha Allah another great initiative. So young and without any political or religious affiliation & backgriund yet so thoughtful and full of care for Pakistanis (All Pakistanis) and our future.

    Prayers with him.

    Eidhi, Dr Adib and Jibran; 3 favs in my life in Pakistan.
    buss karday bhai! koi sharam hoti hai!

    Edhi sahab and Dr Adeeb Rizvi are being equated to Jibran nasir now

    matlab banda thori tu sharam karleta hai aisi bongiyaan maarnay se pehlay.

    What next? He is new Mandela?


    #MPGA

  44. #284
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Bongian ap maar rahy hain bongay threads bana kr jahan pr phlai bhi ap k pass koi jawab nahi tha. Bongay threads aur nafrat krna asaan hai aur ground work aur kaam krna mushkil jo Jibran kr rha hai.

    I first interacted with Jibran in 2013 when he was doing relief work for flood victims and then for Abbas town blast victims in 2013 and from there on know enough of him to be in my favs with those 2. Koi msla hai ??

  45. #285
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    And lmao @ sharam.

    You should be ashamed of yourself k aik bnda itna kaam kr rha hai but usay apni ego aur nafrat mai raghar rahy ho. We have posted videos, events etc and when you guys have no logical answers you start personal insults like sharam, attention seekers blah blah blah... May be having a peaceful protest outside Laal masjid is easy for you sitting behind your keyboard but in real life in Pakistan it is not. First educate yourself on someone before trash talking and giving lessons on sharam to others. Meray chachay ka beta nai Jibran. Kaam kr rha raha tab he support kr rha hun. And next time be careful with your words. @Slog

  46. #286
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow so you recall more about Jibran than the actually two terrible disasters which befell those areas? See what people mean about him making terrible circumstances about himself? You make it sound like he was the only aid worker there, I'm sure there were others, but they were there working and helping others, probably til the end, not there for retweets or to build their following.

    And then there's people like yourself who go and buy his ** and that just encourages him.

    He comes across as a poverty and misery merchant, the Pakistani equivalent of a welly tourist during floods.

  47. #287
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ lol khisyani billi khamba nochay.

    Baat kia ho rahi hai aur kia bana li.

    When did I say only Jibran was working for flood relief victims and Abbas town blast victim. Of course there will be others too. I said I Interacted first time with him then.

    And there are some incidents in which no one came out from civil society except Jibran while government and LEAs weren't doing their work. May be in your lala land holding peaceful protest outside Laal Masjid (not sure you even know about it), receiving death threats and losing your companions is easy but in real life in Pakistan it is not. Learn more about laal masjid and Jamia Hafsah. I am sorry but from your posts I get a feeling you haven't lived in Pakistan enough and haven't expericed the extremist related incidents. So better if you learn at least .
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 5th September 2018 at 19:58.

  48. #288
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So now Prime Minister of Twitter Jibran Nasir is equal in stature to Edhi and Dr Adeeb

  49. #289
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,959
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Jibran Nasir is a true humanist. One of the great Pakistanis.

  50. #290
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well I prefer to have those as my favourites who I have learned from and whose work I really admire and who inspire me to be like them and not those who I see on TV but don't know much about them. People have different choices, some people choose their teachers as their favorites.

    Agree with @seedhk, Jibran is a hero and humanitarian in its truest of sense. May God bless him. Not many can dare to stand up and take initiatives on things which he had been part of despite him being from civil society.

    Farishtay sai behtar hai insaan banna
    Magar is mai lagti hai mehnat zada

  51. #291
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    More power to you Jibran. This pic is giving a strong message to extremists.

    I really really hope he never backs down and never compromise on his principles. May God keep him safe. Ameen.



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  52. #292
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    More power to you Jibran. This pic is giving a strong message to extremists.

    I really really hope he never backs down and never compromise on his principles. May God keep him safe. Ameen.

    look at the blackboard

    Saint Jib in a nutshell.

  53. #293
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    look at the blackboard

    Saint Jib in a nutshell.
    lol its his twitter id and he was there for a lecture.. he was invited by Pakistani students and expats in US in 2015 and went to quite a few unis to give lectures.

    learn more, hate less


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  54. #294
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    lol its his twitter id and he was there for a lecture.. he was invited by Pakistani students and expats in US in 2015 and went to quite a few unis to give lectures.

    learn more, hate less
    Lecturing on how to orchestrate controversy and promote yourself on social media?

  55. #295
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,201
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    More power to you Jibran. This pic is giving a strong message to extremists.

    I really really hope he never backs down and never compromise on his principles. May God keep him safe. Ameen.

    He should be careful and mindful of his security. It is a mad mad world.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  56. #296
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,910
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    lol its his twitter id and he was there for a lecture.. he was invited by Pakistani students and expats in US in 2015 and went to quite a few unis to give lectures.

    learn more, hate less
    Should have been #LearnMoreHateLess then I suppose.

  57. #297
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Lecturing on how to orchestrate controversy and promote yourself on social media?
    No rather how to answer haters like you ;)

    learn more , hate less


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  58. #298
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,511
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    And lmao @ sharam.

    You should be ashamed of yourself k aik bnda itna kaam kr rha hai but usay apni ego aur nafrat mai raghar rahy ho. We have posted videos, events etc and when you guys have no logical answers you start personal insults like sharam, attention seekers blah blah blah... May be having a peaceful protest outside Laal masjid is easy for you sitting behind your keyboard but in real life in Pakistan it is not. First educate yourself on someone before trash talking and giving lessons on sharam to others. Meray chachay ka beta nai Jibran. Kaam kr rha raha tab he support kr rha hun. And next time be careful with your words. @Slog
    Lol at ‘Ben careful with your words’

    Are you gonna condemn me on Twitter like your idol jibran Nasir

    The guy couldn’t hack it in his law career and now we all have to suffer his self promotion as a result of that


    #MPGA

  59. #299
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    More power to you Jibran. This pic is giving a strong message to extremists.

    I really really hope he never backs down and never compromise on his principles. May God keep him safe. Ameen.

    Notice how he has his twitter handle written on the blackboard in the background....



    Stupid attention seeker nothing more than that


    PM of Twitter.

  60. #300
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,571
    Mentioned
    4888 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    After Imran Khan took the oath as real PM, and left his position as the PM of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, someone else had to take his position as the leader of social media.

    PTI supporters should not mock Jibran Nasir for becoming the PM of social media - their leader held that position for five years from 2013 to 2018.

  61. #301
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,511
    Mentioned
    1249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    After Imran Khan took the oath as real PM, and left his position as the PM of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, someone else had to take his position as the leader of social media.

    PTI supporters should not mock Jibran Nasir for becoming the PM of social media - their leader held that position for five years from 2013 to 2018.
    Not really factual

    He held that 'position' from mid 2000s to 2013 when he held one seat or no seat.

    From 2013 onwards he was one of the main opposition leaders and leader of the 2nd biggest party in terms of votes.


    #MPGA

  62. #302
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    look at the blackboard

    Saint Jib in a nutshell.
    That's just killed me.

    He's becoming a caricature of himself.

    Narcissistic personality disorder.

  63. #303
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,571
    Mentioned
    4888 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    Not really factual

    He held that 'position' from mid 2000s to 2013 when he held one seat or no seat.

    From 2013 onwards he was one of the main opposition leaders and leader of the 2nd biggest party in terms of votes.
    Leading up to the 2013 election, there was a new wave of political interest in Pakistan, especially when all the burger bachas became political analysts on Facebook and Twitter, and were showing their support with profile pictures and hashtags.

    Back in mid 2000s, social media was not what it is today. Orkut was the main social media website and Musharraf was the President. The youth were not particularly interested in politics at that time.

    Facebook became mainstream in late 2000s and Twitter became popular in early 2010s. That was also the time when Imran aggressively started his campaign towards to the 2013 elections and became the PM of social media.

    So perhaps we can backdate his rise as the social media PM by 2-3 years, but certainly not all the way back to mid 2000s.

  64. #304
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    2,479
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's not doubt anyone's intentions here, we are no one to do that. This guy has taken on a very unpopular but a dangerous route whether he's doing it for his personal gains or not we may never know that but he should consider his security very seriously.
    Last edited by shaaik; 8th September 2018 at 08:48.

  65. #305
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haha Jibran's haters are funny. Of course when you go somewhere and give lectures, participants ask you how can we we remain in contact to which he wrote his twitter Id. I think the overseas Pakistanis here never attemeded lectures in a Pakistani uni from a Pakiatani speaker, so not surprising. Overseas Pakiatanis should come out of their lala land and at least spend some time in Pakistan. Its you guys who are seeking attention without knowing anything about day to day Pakistani life.

  66. #306
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Haha Jibran's haters are funny. Of course when you go somewhere and give lectures, participants ask you how can we we remain in contact to which he wrote his twitter Id. I think the overseas Pakistanis here never attemeded lectures in a Pakistani uni from a Pakiatani speaker, so not surprising. Overseas Pakiatanis should come out of their lala land and at least spend some time in Pakistan. Its you guys who are seeking attention without knowing anything about day to day Pakistani life.
    Was this meeting held in Pakistan? Asking on behalf of an overseas Pakistani friend.

    And come on, even you have to admit it's hilarious seeing his twitter name up on the board after he's been accused of being an old showman

  67. #307
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ Meri jaan this is how Pakistani speakers give their ids if asked to remain in contact or how someone can contact.

    I also had a chance to give lectures in 2 Pakistani unis and this is what I did too.

    It is not v.easy to reply and remain in contact through emails. Social media ka dour hai why not use it.

    Btw Jibran's pic is from 2015. Showman lol
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 8th September 2018 at 08:43.

  68. #308
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    876
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    ^ Meri jaan this is how Pakistani speakers give their ids if asked to remain in contact or how someone can contact.

    I also had a chance to give lectures in 2 Pakistani unis and this is what I did too.

    It is not v.easy to reply and remain in contact through emails. Social media ka dour hai why not use it.

    Btw Jibran's pic is from 2015. Showman lol
    So it was a Pakistani Uni? And not Princeton 2015 as Jibran seemingly states in the tweet? Cos I've been to talks at a few uni's, both home and abroad and honestly if never seen anyone do that, but I'll take your word for it.

    Btw just out of curiosity, what was the lecture you gave on? Cult of personality?

  69. #309
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^ I gave lectures in my field i-e Computer Science.

    2ndly yes the lecture was held in Princeton but audience was Pakistan students. Pakistani students in US invited him.

    3rdly Jibran started as a social media activist so its not a big deal if he gave his twitter id

    Now not a question rather a suggestion from my side; learn more, hate less

  70. #310
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I know the hate here is too much but still if someone is open minded then here is one of Jibran's talks in one of those US unis i am talking about above.

    btw Jibran has given lectures/talks (whatever you want to call it) in almost all major unis of Pakistan like NUST, FAST, IBA, LUMS etc



    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  71. #311
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Here is a one in Pakistan. Quite an audience for the pm of twitter

    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 8th September 2018 at 09:24.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  72. #312
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,959
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    look at the blackboard

    Saint Jib in a nutshell.
    What is the issue? Elaborate. You are just finding faults in him.

  73. #313
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,959
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    That's just killed me.

    He's becoming a caricature of himself.

    Narcissistic personality disorder.
    Elaborate. You seem confused.

  74. #314
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,959
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Notice how he has his twitter handle written on the blackboard in the background....



    Stupid attention seeker nothing more than that


    PM of Twitter.
    Rich coming from you. Imran Khan held that title for a long time.

    At least, JN doesn’t bow down to pressure and rabid mullahs. A very principled person.

  75. #315
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    btw discussion boht fazool ho gaye hai. We should be discussing issues rather we are discussing what is written on the blackboard.

    I fell in trap of haters :/


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  76. #316
    Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    75,571
    Mentioned
    4888 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    Haha Jibran's haters are funny. Of course when you go somewhere and give lectures, participants ask you how can we we remain in contact to which he wrote his twitter Id. I think the overseas Pakistanis here never attemeded lectures in a Pakistani uni from a Pakiatani speaker, so not surprising. Overseas Pakiatanis should come out of their lala land and at least spend some time in Pakistan. Its you guys who are seeking attention without knowing anything about day to day Pakistani life.
    The formula is simple. A few exceptions aside, if the majority of Pakistanis hate you, you are doing the right thing and saying the right words. If you want to be successful in life and do good for this world, ensure that the majority of Pakistan will despise you, call you a traitor and a western/Indian agent.

  77. #317
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well all of you online supporters of PM of Twitter can only show support online while JN was standing for elections from my halqa and I made sure that neither I nor anyone of my family votes for him. You are welcome

  78. #318
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    The formula is simple. A few exceptions aside, if the majority of Pakistanis hate you, you are doing the right thing and saying the right words. If you want to be successful in life and do good for this world, ensure that the majority of Pakistan will despise you, call you a traitor and a western/Indian agent.
    True! But this needs to be changed wrna yar aglay 30 saal baad bhi yehi haal ho ga.

    Koi bhi public opinion sai different baat karay ya traitor, ya lifafa ya agent ban jata hai. And then these guys criticize that how educated people in their circles have extremist ideology (for example referring to discrimination against Ahmadis). Bhayyun aren"t you doing the same? This is so common in Pakistan.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  79. #319
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    9,824
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to Saint Jib going to rural Sindh and blowing kisses to the slaves owners, and freeing the slaves....

  80. #320
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,849
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anyways as I said i fell into trap of haters and admit my mistake. This thread should be more about issues rather what is written on blackboard.

    Jibran Masha Allah going in full swing and long may it continue.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •