Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately its a streaming service so it'll be online or on their app. Unsure if Star will sell the rights to any UK based channels.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is correct. However dont subscribe yet. Hotstar will be offering a month free trial, once the apps are released.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketmerijaan View Post
    That is correct. However dont subscribe yet. Hotstar will be offering a month free trial, once the apps are released.
    That'll have to be the option if it isn't broadcasted on any Asian channels in the UK.

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can somebody reply to me via quote when the TV broadcast is finalised for uk please

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    Can somebody reply to me via quote when the TV broadcast is finalised for uk please
    I highly doubt anyone will pick the rights up now, unfortunately

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What I think is happening in the UK is that since this Asia Cup is theoretically being 'hosted' by the BCCI (albeit in the UAE), it is considered as a 'home' series/competition for India/BCCI & therefore Sky Sports are the ones who hold the rights to broadcast the matches within the UK.

However, Sky Sports have decided not to provide coverage for the games in the UK (for whatsoever reason) and are probably also blocking other channels from procuring the rights to telecast the games within the UK.

The same thing happened with the Pakistan vs Scotland T20 matches earlier in the year. Sky Sports own the rights to broadcast Scotland, England and Ireland home cricket matches with the UK. However, Sky Sports decided that they would not broadcast the Scotland vs Pakistan T20 games and didn't allow other channels to broadcast them either - even though other channels offered to pay Sky Sports to allow them to do so.

In the end the Pakistan vs Scotland games were shown on TV channels all over the world - except of in the UK.

Hopefully the Asia Cup has a happier ending, however, at this stage it is looking unlikely. Time will tell.

This is particularly disappointing since once the ongoing Test match between England & India finishes, Sky Sports will be showing any live international cricket until the 3rd of October - at which stage the SA vs Zim series will kick off - which for some reason Sky Sports have decided to broadcast.

To make things worse there is absolutely no live cricket (domestic or international) listed for Sky Sports from the 15th of September to the 3rd of October.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if there will be any live streaming working in KSA please do share it here

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the best option we'll have is Hotstar which has just been launched in the UK. As said before you can get a free month trial so you can use that.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SameerK View Post
    I think the best option we'll have is Hotstar which has just been launched in the UK. As said before you can get a free month trial so you can use that.
    There's no free trial for the US viewers.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All UK guys!

I have just seen an advert for the Asia Cup while watching TV, it's going to be hotstar showing it, that's not a channel so looks like all UK people will have to stream on hotstar I'm disappointed by this

Debut
    Sep 2004
    Venue
    Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fluke View Post
    if there will be any live streaming working in KSA please do share it here
    Yes, it will be on WAVO Streaming Service. WAVO is OSN's online streaming service, whatever Cricket there is on OSN packages regardless of channel be it TenCricket, OSN Sports Cricket, OSN Sports 5, etc. it will be on WAVO as well.

Considering OSN will be broadcasting the Asia Cup in Middle East it is more than likely it will be on WAVO too. Almost certain.

WAVO also has 15 day free trial so you can use that
    Last edited by Sohaib; 10th September 2018 at 19:33.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well doesn't look like I will be watching the Asian Cup. Not really 1 to stream cricket due to the length of the games. Can't be dealing with consistently having to charge my device too.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    Well doesn't look like I will be watching the Asian Cup. Not really 1 to stream cricket due to the length of the games. Can't be dealing with consistently having to charge my device too.
    Agreed. Too much effort. I'll be following online though. TBH, I'll probably be busy with Uni

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalhaSyed View Post

To make things worse there is absolutely no live cricket (domestic or international) listed for Sky Sports from the 15th of September to the 3rd of October.
    Finals day is on the 15th.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Agreed. Too much effort. I'll be following online though. TBH, I'll probably be busy with Uni
    I'll watch the highlights.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mak36 View Post
    Finals day is on the 15th.
    Yup - and from then to the 3rd October no cricket

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Houston, TX
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whats the plan for USA viewers? willow?

Greatness is a choice. Mediocrity is a disease.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just cant wait for India vs Pak match. It will be my first time I will be watching it with PP guys.

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adil_909 View Post
    whats the plan for USA viewers? willow?
    It's not on their schedule. Somebody mentioned the Hotstar app.

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Looks like no hotstar free trial in the uk too

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jul 2006
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Greetings from Hotstar!

You will be glad to know that Android has approved the App for Mobile devices and it is now available for download. Also, our iOS App is already submitted to the Apple iTunes Store, and will be available, the moment they approve it.

Please click on the link to download the app on your Android device - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...v.hotstar.lite (UK app will be searchable by Hotstar Lite)

Also, you can access the Hotstar website from your desktop or mobile browser.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if stream only option
    then
    geo super
    ptv sports
    via many apps.free through amazon stick and andriod tv.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bad news all round then , looks like we'll need to find a reliable IPTV provider

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There can always be a last minute TV deal

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry for the double post but on Hotstar's FAQ section under billing there's a tab called am I eligible for a free trial and this is is what is says:

If you have subscribed to the entertainment only monthly recurring plan, then you are eligible for a free trial for the first month of your subscription.

You need to provide us with your payment details in order to authorize your free trial. You can cancel your subscription anytime during the free trial and continue enjoying content until your free trial expires. If you do not cancel your subscription during your free trial, your billing period will start from the day after your free trial ends.

Do note that if you wish to use the same payment method on multiple accounts, only the first account is eligible for a free trial. Any subsequent membership with the same payment method will not be eligible for a free trial. Similarly, you are eligible to only one free trial per account.

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Somewhere in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've used hotstar. Judging from my experience, hotstar only gave me 5 minutes streaming for free at first for any match or event. After that, streaming continued but a watermark blocking almost the entire screen showed up asking for premium subscription.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sohaib View Post
    Yes, it will be on WAVO Streaming Service. WAVO is OSN's online streaming service, whatever Cricket there is on OSN packages regardless of channel be it TenCricket, OSN Sports Cricket, OSN Sports 5, etc. it will be on WAVO as well.

Considering OSN will be broadcasting the Asia Cup in Middle East it is more than likely it will be on WAVO too. Almost certain.

WAVO also has 15 day free trial so you can use that
    I guess wavo is not giving 15 days free trial i tried it by mobile yesterday and it was asking for promo code etc etc

Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is crap

If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you always got #improve

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah View Post
    This is crap
    Agreed. Really disappointed that no one has brought TV rights to it here in the UK. My excitement has gone.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sky Sports is not showing it like many here said some weeks back. I will still watch it free on a particular website

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why an Asian channel isn't picking up the Asia Cup it would get good ratings with all games starting at 12:30 BST. Star can't put it on Star Plus as that'd distrupt their drama schedule but why can't they put it on Star Bharat

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So no broadcast in UK at all?

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    So no broadcast in UK at all?
    Doesn't look like it unfortunately

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I asked Hotstar if they have any Asia cup only subscribtion package. Below is their response:

"We currently do not have a plan exclusively for Sports, we have the below mentioned plans

For Monthly Sports + Entertainment Pack, pay 11.99 GBP/Month + 20% Taxes (No Free Trial)
    For Yearly Sports + Entertainment Pack, pay 59.99 GBP/Year + 20% Taxes (No Free Trial)"

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ridiculous.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing Hotstar cannot be screen mirrored onto Chromecast or Apple TV so therefore there is no way to legally wtach the Asia Cup on TV/a big screen in the UK?

Debut
    Jun 2001
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1439 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    There can always be a last minute TV deal
    True.
    Hopefully this may happen.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saj View Post
    True.
    Hopefully this may happen.
    I wouldn't get my hopes up. Seems very unlikely someone will pick it up at this stage.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotstar

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand why an Asian channel isn't picking up the Asia Cup it would get good ratings with all games starting at 12:30 BST. Star can't put it on Star Plus as that'd distrupt their drama schedule but why can't they put it on Star Bharat
    Hotstar and Star are the same companies, why will they show it on free channels when they can charge money for their newly launched UK Hotstar service.

This question is for people in the UK: 12 pounds is a decent price then why not go for it? You cannot expect Indian Hotstar pricing for USA and UK versions.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotstar subscription for Indian viewers is Rs. 200/month which is about US$ 3

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Hotstar Sports subscription is Rs 299/Year, So $4 for 12 months Sports and they have rights for all the sports like Formula 1 , football, Kabaddi, Tennis etc.

You only need that full subscription if you want movies and premium English shows.

But that is Indian pricing, For UK 12 pounds is not much as people earn in Pounds.
    Last edited by Reddy; 13th September 2018 at 04:37.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure why this is being made out to be a big deal, for something so simple.

I found out that Hotstar were broadcasting it. Went to their website, subscribed, downloaded the Hotstar app on my Roku and viola, all set to watch on the tv. It took no more than 10 minutes for the entire process. Did not need phone call or talk to anyone. I can cancel subscription anytime.

Then again, I am in the US. Perhaps things are different in Europe.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    How have Sky not snapped this up?
    Because it has Pakistan in it...and benefits Asia. Its a friggin international tournament with big stars so one wonders why Sky , who have a dedicated cricket channel wouldnt show it?

Murdoch is very anti Pakistan and is an Islamaphobe too hence why youll never hear about any deals between Sky and the Pakistan cricket team..

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USofA View Post

I found out that Hotstar were broadcasting it. Went to their website, subscribed, downloaded the Hotstar app on my Roku and viola, all set to watch on the tv. It took no more than 10 minutes for the entire process. Did not need phone call or talk to anyone. I can cancel subscription anytime.

The problem is that we are annoyed that Sky Sports which is the biggest sports provider in the UK hasnt picked it up to show on Sky Sports Cricket and the fact that Star haven’t put it on one of their channels. Hotstar is brand new in the UK and some people are not happy.

Debut
    May 2013
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by battler View Post
    Damn! That is such a good deal! I wish they could have the same rates for the US market too!

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USofA View Post

The problem is that we are annoyed that Sky Sports which is the biggest sports provider in the UK hasnt picked it up to show on Sky Sports Cricket and the fact that Star haven’t put it on one of their channels. Hotstar is brand new in the UK and some people are not happy.
    The price is not much for UK, 12 pounds which is not much as people are earning in pounds unlike their compatriots in India and Pakistan are earning in Rupees.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    Damn! That is such a good deal! I wish they could have the same rates for the US market too!

Actually Hotstar India Sports pack costs Rs 299/ Year. So, $4 for 12 months of all the sports. But people in India earn in rupees and it is obvious that price will be higher in USA and UK where people earn in Dollars and Pounds.

Debut
    Oct 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotstar is not available in Europe? so actually for Europeans only option is illegal streams?

Love for all hatred for none.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RehanG View Post
    Hotstar is not available in Europe? so actually for Europeans only option is illegal streams?
    Yupp Tv for europeans

RIP INTERNATIONAL CRICKET 1909-2014

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotstar's launch in the UK has been a complete shambles. No Apps available/support on Amazon Fire Devices, Roku, Apple TV or even app availability on Smart TV's. The only way to watch the Asia Cup legally on our TV is through a Google Chromecast .

To top it all off, the Hotstar stream is cricket only - no build up, innings break analysis etc.

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hotstar's launch in the UK has been a complete shambles. No Apps available/support on Amazon Fire Devices, Roku, Apple TV or even app availability on Smart TV's. The only way to watch the Asia Cup legally on our TV is through a Google Chromecast .

To top it all off, the Hotstar stream is cricket only - no build up, innings break analysis etc.

Hotstar UK was just launched, email them about these complaints, they reply to customer queries and may tell you when these apps will be enabled for the UK market.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
    Hotstar UK was just launched, email them about these complaints, they reply to customer queries and may tell you when these apps will be enabled for the UK market.
    I emailed Hotstar regarding all the issues @cricketmerijaan mentioned

They just said that the only way to view Hotstar is on Chromecast and they sent me a link to download the app but that wouldn't work and said the app wasn't available in my country. I complained to them about this and they tried to get me change my country on Google Play but that didn't work. Eventually they just said to contact Google play store.

Useless.

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It will be shown on the Hotstar App. (30 day free trial and then its $9.99 per month)
    I don't see the option for the free trial?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Any one in the UK manage to get Hotstar up and running - particularly on their Android device and/or Chromecast?

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one in the UK manage to get Hotstar up and running - particularly on their Android device and/or Chromecast?
    I sideloaded the Android TV apk onto my Firestick. Managed to login etc and watch a couple of minutes of the Asia Cup qualifier final, however after a while it forces you to update the app. As the app isnt available on the Amazon App Store, it fails to find an update, preventing access back onto the app homepage.

I don't have a Chromecast, so I can't comment.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asia Cup UK broadcast?

Pretty straightforward this haha

Any ideas?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I sideloaded the Android TV apk onto my Firestick. Managed to login etc and watch a couple of minutes of the Asia Cup qualifier final, however after a while it forces you to update the app. As the app isnt available on the Amazon App Store, it fails to find an update, preventing access back onto the app homepage.

I don't have a Chromecast, so I can't comment.
    Thanks for the update man.

It's really weird - after days of trying to download the app and being told it's not available in the UK yesterday Hotstar emailed me a link and I was able to download the app from there.

From there on I was able to view Hotstar on my phone and also on Chromecast and seems to be working pretty well alhumdullilah.

Had to for up £12 which is annoying - but if it works and is a good quality stream - not the worst in the world I suppose.

I can post the android app store link here if you or anyone else is interested to give it a try.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also being shown on OSN HD.

IPTV sub + IPTV extreme to record it if you need to and away you go.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the update man.

It's really weird - after days of trying to download the app and being told it's not available in the UK yesterday Hotstar emailed me a link and I was able to download the app from there.

From there on I was able to view Hotstar on my phone and also on Chromecast and seems to be working pretty well alhumdullilah.

Had to for up £12 which is annoying - but if it works and is a good quality stream - not the worst in the world I suppose.

I can post the android app store link here if you or anyone else is interested to give it a try.
    Have you tried it? What's the quality like?

Debut
    May 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is hotstar free for a month or not?

I’m seeing a lot of conflicting information here?

I just tried signing up and it asked me to select a payment package.

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Hotstar. Now only if they allow the option of muting commentary.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Have you tried it? What's the quality like?
    When watching on my phone it's great. Runs smoothly, HD quality and in general the production quality is pretty good (bar the ads after every over).

However, when I tried running it on Chromecast it was ok. Quality in general was ok, but it was stuttering/buffering a bit and it seemed to be struggling a little bit.

Hopefully they can improve the Chromecast interface, but to be fair - getting coverage of the Asia cup in HD for £12 on the go is pretty handy and can't complain really.

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j_kazmi View Post
    Is hotstar free for a month or not?

I’m seeing a lot of conflicting information here?

I just tried signing up and it asked me to select a payment package.
    No there is no free month.

There may be/may have been in India but no free month in UK, USA or Canada

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Venue
    221B Baker Street
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky_fish View Post
    Also being shown on OSN HD.

IPTV sub + IPTV extreme to record it if you need to and away you go.
    OSN Cricket had by far the best quality. Though Willow Cricket might show the games but I think they had the County T20 match on today.

"When You Have Eliminated The Impossible, Whatever Remains, However Improbable, Must Be The Truth!

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Though Willow Cricket might show the games but I think they had the County T20 match on today.
    Willow has a backup channel for concurrent matches, and even then they would never select a County match over Sri Lanka vs Bangladesh.

They do not have the Asia Cup on their calendar.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When watching on my phone it's great. Runs smoothly, HD quality and in general the production quality is pretty good (bar the ads after every over).

However, when I tried running it on Chromecast it was ok. Quality in general was ok, but it was stuttering/buffering a bit and it seemed to be struggling a little bit.

Hopefully they can improve the Chromecast interface, but to be fair - getting coverage of the Asia cup in HD for £12 on the go is pretty handy and can't complain really.
    Thanks. Did you try on laptop?

Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1600 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Did you try on laptop?
    No sorry haven't tried on a laptop yet

Debut
    Jan 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone get Hotstar to stream from an iPad? When I try to watch, it says that the best viewing experience is through the Hotstar app or desktop website. The app is not available in the UK. It does not let me watch on an iPad device. There also does not appear to be any contact details on the website for customer issues.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Between Rawalpindi and Hobart
    Runs
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yupp TV works for Australia as well. $18 AUD fee for the tournament, which is reasonable given you can stream on up 4 devices at once

"Last time Uganda toured Canada, half their team ran away to start a new life" - cricfan967

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Roku app not working here in the US. It was working yesterday and today is saying there is a temporary playback issue.

Casting via Chromecast from my phone at the moment.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by UT78 View Post
    Can anyone get Hotstar to stream from an iPad? When I try to watch, it says that the best viewing experience is through the Hotstar app or desktop website. The app is not available in the UK. It does not let me watch on an iPad device. There also does not appear to be any contact details on the website for customer issues.
    I'm watching on my Samsung Tab S4. Full hd through the app.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Abdullah719 @Saj. Do you guys know where the Australian series in the UAE will be broadcasted?

When you find out please tag me in the thread. Thanks.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasan123 View Post
    @Abdullah719 @Saj. Do you guys know where the Australian series in the UAE will be broadcasted?

When you find out please tag me in the thread. Thanks.
    Not yet. Will do.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    347 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Not yet. Will do.

Hopefully it's on TV. Do not want to be streaming the series. When we play South Africa later on this year that will be on Sky Sports, so no need to worry about that series.

It's worrying that the series is a few weeks away and we don't know where it will be broadcasted.

Debut
    Jan 2008
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Very impressed by OSN HD.

The quality is outstanding for a UAE tournament.

May the Hawks Fly Forever. Lightning Hawks CC -- Team Thread.

Debut
    Jun 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Roku working now. These ads on Hotstar are horrendous. Not sure how you guys put up with this.

Debut
    Mar 2017
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    40% off discount code being advertised on Hotstar. APHSUK40

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s easy brothers, sign up to Hotstar then go on the Hotstar website on your laptop play the match live and connect your laptop to the TV with a hdmi cable. It works. You can chromecast too.