Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Poor batting from Eng today. They were in a strong position to take the game away on easy pitch. Now they have to bowl India cheaply, otherwise they will be simply chasing this game.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Not too long ago India's fielding used to be topnotch, but it has been disgraceful in the last 12 months. Still a good day, I am happy.
    India's ground fielding is top-notch always, it was catching they struggles, especially in slips..

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300 is really too much for India on this surface....I think they will fold up for 140 in the first innings and 89 in the 2nd. Pitch is ideal for swing bowling and England has all-time best swing bowler Sir James Anderson.

Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    Mentioned
    943 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    England Test team's love affair with batting collapses continue.

Ashwin will be encouraged by the purchase he's getting from the wicket.

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    265 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Not a really bad score but this is a flat dry and pitch where England would have preferred to pile on a lot more and bat India out of the game.

India's aim should be to take the 10th wicket early tomorrow and by 300/4 or max 5 by the EOD.

Of course they could be AO under 200 as well if previous demons come out again.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England’s game to lose if they get to 300 or above.

But this England team is a choke-artists’ masterpiece in motion...

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    As expected, England collapsed.

This is India's series to lose!

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandya has to be the worst all-rounder playing test cricket right now. He should start bowling from two steps, might be useful as a bowler to the Indian team then

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Pandya has to be the worst all-rounder playing test cricket right now. He should start bowling from two steps, might be useful as a bowler to the Indian team then
    Took more wickets against Lankans in Test series than your main pacer Amir and scored more runs than Babar Azam.Definitely not the WORST around.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And this has to be the worst observation of the day.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    Took more wickets against Lankans in Test series than your main pacer Amir and scored more runs than Babar Azam.Definitely not the WORST around.
    Definitely the worst around. A bowling machine might bowl better than this guy. England will be laughing their butts off facing this mediocre joke

Can Pandya win his country an ICC tournament final in his dreams, or even on Playstation 4?

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely the worst around. A bowling machine might bowl better than this guy. England will be laughing their butts off facing this mediocre joke

Can Pandya win his country an ICC tournament final in his dreams, or even on Playstation 4?
    I though we were talking about Tests here.Atleast , he knows how to beat Lankans in Tests.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    I though we were talking about Tests here.Atleast , he knows how to beat Lankans in Tests.
    I would like to recant my earlier statement and state that Pandya is the worst all-rounder I have seen play in all formats

I thought Thomas Odoyo was the worst bowler I have ever seen play, then this guy comes along. This guy might end up conceding the most runs in an over someday. Feeling aati hai

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming back on topic, India has to bat well after a decent bowling performance. 400 would guarantee them a win here

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pandya proving to be trash with the ball.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    As expected, England collapsed.

This is India's series to lose!
    Nah, Eng should win this series even if they lose the first test. I don't see Indians consistently playing well in such a long series.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would like to recant my earlier statement and state that Pandya is the worst all-rounder I have seen play in all formats

I thought Thomas Odoyo was the worst bowler I have ever seen play, then this guy comes along. This guy might end up conceding the most runs in an over someday. Feeling aati hai
    Even Odoyo would have taken one wicket more than your 'phaasht' bowler in that series and saved you from utter humiliation.

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Good day for India and could have been better if Dinesh Karthik had held on to the catch.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James Anderson to score a century? I mean he has an 80 odd best vs India, so why not?

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said on another thread before the series began, England's batting lineup is fragile. Only count on Root, Cook, and Bairstow to score. Can't believe they collapsed like that, also I think they needed Moeen in the team.