Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreadPakoda View Post
    He doesn't. The guy has been jinxed very badly.
    Oh Is it....

Now comes the Man, I dont wana watch... I hope he goes back quickly

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Suddenly we have Anderson Vs Kohli and India looks in trouble.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is like Hulk Vs Thor, we were all looking forward to it and this is the beauty of Test Cricket.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    746 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkyawar View Post
    Do not understand, why Engalnd did not field. The ball was swininging yesterday and anderson and broad would have been more lethal since they would not have the pressure of a low total. This english batting does not have the technique to bat long and deep. Malan, bairstow, stokes and butler are attacking and will not bat long periods. Different from trott, kp, bell

England batters are supposed to be able to handle orthodox swing.

Much less capable against spin when batting last.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imagine the number of mic-drops if Kohli falls for 0.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curran is swining it the most out there... Very dangerous at the moment... He very well might get more wickets in this period. Exciting times.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    :

BOOOOOOOOM!

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Sam Curran on fire.. Dhawan gone..

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curran is bowling well but what horrible Pakistani like batting from Rahul and Dhawan. Gifting wickets

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curran has blown away India's top order...

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I told you guys Rahul struggles against swing, he has some shots and sure is a good talent but only talent is not enough to become world class.

People comparing him with Babar dont realize how Babar has the ability to play the ball late which Rahul at the moment doesnt have and that will make him struggle in swinging conditions more often than not

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhawan is an absolute sitting duck in swinging conditions. Even if it swings just a little bit.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So their best bowler had to debut against us?!

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This could be the end of Rahul's career! Clearly Vijay Bharadwaj Version.2 from the same state! (Cannot convert potential into performance! For those who don't know Vijay Bharadjwaj... He was the man who instrumentally carried Karnataka in Ranji at least one season all the way almost single-handedly! Before you can bring Wasim Jaffer & others into this, let me tell that the guy had solid footwork to start with & highly appreciated by cricket-connoisseurs all across, but then lost it completely due to temperament/mental issues!) Time is running out and it will be difficult for Rahul to stay in the hunt unless he scores 3 double centuries & makes lot of buddies in the team!

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curran at this young age have good control over swing. Excellent temperament showed with both bat and ball

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lulz, like I said last page, people are underestimating Curran

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India in trouble.

250 in first innings will be a great achievement for India at the moment.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    feel rahane will score here. kohli and rahane love to bat together. need to hit out against stokes

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India should be happy this isnt early May.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curran been very good but there has been bad shots too, giving away their wickets. England on top, which looked bleak 3 overs ago. But this is the beauty of test cricket

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Of all the players we are losing wickets to a 75 mph nobody swing bowler.. Indian batting in tests away from home is so rubbish it’s embarrassing to be a fan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anderson v Kohli, love it

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    This could be the end of Rahul's career! Clearly Vijay Bharadwaj Version.2 from the same state! (Cannot convert potential into performance! For those who don't know Vijay Bharadjwaj... He was the man who instrumentally carried Karnataka in Ranji at least one season all the way almost single-handedly! Before you can bring Wasim Jaffer & others into this, let me tell that the guy had solid footwork to start with & highly appreciated by cricket-connoisseurs all across, but then lost it completely due to temperament/mental issues!) Time is running out and it will be difficult for Rahul to stay in the hunt unless he scores 3 double centuries & makes lot of buddies in the team!
    kohli is already against him and dont want him in the team , will be tough for him.

I am going to name my son "Intikhab Alam" so that he will never lose his job.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Gurgaon
    Runs
    Mentioned
    341 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I hope people will realize the importance of Pujara's 80 ball 20 in these conditions

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    England- we do collapses better than anyone.

India- hold my beer

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    No actually he dubuted against Pak in 2nd match and did create an impact. None of the posters were rating him because he didnt have that most overrated attribute here called “pace”.

Pace is good but its only a supporting attribute unless you are 150 kph

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anderson has started to swing the ball, very very ominous for Kohli

Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jagatk View Post
    England- we do collapses better than anyone.

India- hold my beer
    But Pakistan takes the cake!

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wasn’t vijay bharadwaj a garbage off spinner who played few matches.. Only thing i remember about him was he took a wicket and when keeper came to celebrate with him the keepers hand hit is groin and mr Bharadwaj was out on all fours for a few minutes..

Or was there another vijay Bharadwaj who was a batsman?

Either way Rahul seems to be going the Rohit Sharma path.. Dissapointing in first 5-6 years of cricket and then get few good years..

Rahul needs to learn how to leave balls you don’t have to play at every ball in test cricket.. Was a very poor shot today and he has himself to blame.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    I told you guys Rahul struggles against swing, he has some shots and sure is a good talent but only talent is not enough to become world class.

People comparing him with Babar dont realize how Babar has the ability to play the ball late which Rahul at the moment doesnt have and that will make him struggle in swinging conditions more often than not
    Rahul has same issues with swinging ball like Kohli! Both prefer to play shots (keep scoreboard moving, an asset which Rahul learnt later on looking at LOI/IPL demands & perhaps inheriting from Kohli... Probably he shouldn't have done that and followed somebody like Gambhir to stay solid being an opener! He messed up everything) Rahul will come good only if he sorts out this & gets out of his mental block (1st block is - His place in the team!) Then he will be too good, but for the moment he is way inferior to Babar or even a rookie club level opener!

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of the runs Kohli scored this year have had 10 times the value given the conditions and context and here again everything relies on his performance now.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sanga reminding everyone how Aamir owned Kohli

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rahul has same issues with swinging ball like Kohli! Both prefer to play shots (keep scoreboard moving, an asset which Rahul learnt later on looking at LOI/IPL demands & perhaps inheriting from Kohli... Probably he shouldn't have done that and followed somebody like Gambhir to stay solid being an opener! He messed up everything) Rahul will come good only if he sorts out this & gets out of his mental block (1st block is - His place in the team!) Then he will be too good, but for the moment he is way inferior to Babar or even a rookie club level opener!
    Hahah this is so funny. Just one bad shot and he's a club level? Mate! What are you smoking?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rahul is talented, but he will never progress with Kohli as captain. Watch him dropped next test.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Lets bring in Pant in the next test match and see what is he made up of. He has been hyped a lot by some fans.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pitch doing a lot now.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Hahah this is so funny. Just one bad shot and he's a club level? Mate! What are you smoking?
    Were you sleeping this whole england tour? What has he done apart from 1 century in the T20 match? @RamLakhan is right.

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what happened to kohli ? such low strike rate

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have prefered Rahane 1 down, i dont know why indian team management never thought of that. He has the ability to play late. He has also opened a lot in first class.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LastManstanding View Post
    I hope people will realize the importance of Pujara's 80 ball 20 in these conditions
    No, the man in your avatar would go on to convert that 20(80) to 100(280)* which will turn somebody like Kohli into Sachin mode - 150(250) and further trigger somebody like Rahane to become Ganguly/Laxman - 80(150). This connection is missing here... The creator (Dravid) is not available to see Preserver & Destroyers in full flow! That's the start of the problem!

Pujara would have made no difference, Dhawan has already scored those runs (unfortunately he is no Sehwag to make it big!) and at least he has given time for rest of the batting & bowlers to come & attack in the next innings!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Were you sleeping this whole england tour? What has he done apart from 1 century in the T20 match? @RamLakhan is right.
    Yes I was sleeping and I keep myself awake only to watch IPL.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Once again it all depends on Kohli. I don't know how much pressure he can take. And some "taili gully ke bhaijan" thinks that Kohli has to settle around other match winning superstars.
    Last edited by Bhaag Viru Bhaag; 2nd August 2018 at 12:59.

Debut
    Feb 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems like the Rockstars had PTSD of Amir when facing Curran

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadsahabjee View Post
    what happened to kohli ? such low strike rate
    he will obviously take a time to settle after whats happen in last half hour

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rashid is here... Wow...this will be captivating to watch

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Yes I was sleeping and I keep myself awake only to watch IPL.
    Good for you. I am sure it doesn't matter who wins or loses in Pyjama League and you get a good sleep after the IPL ends.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Rahane survive Rashid?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets bring in Pant in the next test match and see what is he made up of. He has been hyped a lot by some fans.
    It would be too hard on youngster to debut in eng. Also I guess he is selected as keeper, if Karthik fails with bat as well as he did with gloves than there is definitely a chance but would be really tough on him.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First round of battle anderson vs kohli completed..kohli sucessfully negotiate anderson deliveries...wait and watch for next round

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Its his debut ?

I thought he played against Pakistan , was it his brother Tom ?

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Indian batting lineup really struggle against left arm pacers who swings the ball.

First Amir then behrendorff(played 1 T20 against us)and now Curran.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    It would be too hard on youngster to debut in eng. Also I guess he is selected as keeper, if Karthik fails with bat as well as he did with gloves than there is definitely a chance but would be really tough on him.
    Why select him in the team then?

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan hunt View Post
    Its his debut ?

No it was the same brother Sam who debuted against Pak

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why in the hell would you play Rashid over Moeen or Bess .
    Firstly Moeen and Bess are better batsmen .
    Secondly rashida average of 40 shows he’s rubbish. Out of 6 deliveries Bowles 4 full tosses . I think kohli s expression must have fooled them. Mark my words he will get smashed and let India take the session after lunch . I am predicting India to strike back after lunch. Just like the previous day

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan hunt View Post
    Its his debut ?

Just heard of him for the first time and thought it was his debut Test, I stand corrected.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is kohlis average in england as of now

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dravidthewall View Post
    probably around 14-15.

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Was 13 before start of series i guess.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savage View Post
    probably around 14-15.
    Thank you

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mkyawar View Post
    Why in the hell would you play Rashid over Moeen or Bess .
    Firstly Moeen and Bess are better batsmen .
    Secondly rashida average of 40 shows he’s rubbish. Out of 6 deliveries Bowles 4 full tosses . I think kohli s expression must have fooled them. Mark my words he will get smashed and let India take the session after lunch . I am predicting India to strike back after lunch. Just like the previous day
    Hopefully you are right. Kohli and Rahane are capable of that. Out of the lower order I only have confidence in Ashwin's batting.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    This is Sam Curran's second test match.

Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why select him in the team then?
    To give exposure and play if India is on top in the series but thats my thought. Indian would have been expecting that Karthik will be good enough to play the full series.

I am not sure if I Pant is technically equipped at the moment to handle the swinging ball.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Wasn’t vijay bharadwaj a garbage off spinner who played few matches.. Only thing i remember about him was he took a wicket and when keeper came to celebrate with him the keepers hand hit is groin and mr Bharadwaj was out on all fours for a few minutes..

Or was there another vijay Bharadwaj who was a batsman?

Either way Rahul seems to be going the Rohit Sharma path.. Dissapointing in first 5-6 years of cricket and then get few good years..

Rahul needs to learn how to leave balls you don’t have to play at every ball in test cricket.. Was a very poor shot today and he has himself to blame.
    This shows that you didn't follow Vijay Bharadwaj's career fully! Rahul will be the same story after 10 years if he loses his way! Nobody will remember his heroics in T20/IPL (actually Ranji trophies are tougher from Knockout stages onward! Unlike Jaffer, Jadeja, etc who relish against weaker teams/lesser games!)

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    GanGsta Land
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This shows that you didn't follow Vijay Bharadwaj's career fully! Rahul will be the same story after 10 years if he loses his way! Nobody will remember his heroics in T20/IPL (actually Ranji trophies are tougher from Knockout stages onward! Unlike Jaffer, Jadeja, etc who relish against weaker teams/lesser games!)

Of course I didn’t follow his career I don’t watch Ranji matches I find them boring and frankly I got better things in life to do than watch Ranji matches..

My question was is he the same vijay Bharadwaj who was off spinner who played for India or some other vijay Bharadwaj you are talking about?

Whether Rahul flops or hits big will be seen in future but he doesn’t seem to have temperament to survive big in test cricket in testing conditions..

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    Of course I didn’t follow his career I don’t watch Ranji matches I find them boring and frankly I got better things in life to do than watch Ranji matches..

My question was is he the same vijay Bharadwaj who was off spinner who played for India or some other vijay Bharadwaj you are talking about?

Whether Rahul flops or hits big will be seen in future but he doesn’t seem to have temperament to survive big in test cricket in testing conditions..
    Him considered as off-spinner itself says the story (He shouldn't have gone that way! Even team should have not looked him in that way!) The reason why I am comparing with him is because of the similarity when it comes to temperament! Even if you ignore, let me tell you that people had huge expectations from Bharadwaj after that Ranji season & the potential he showed to start with (I still remember the comment of Barry Richards on the Comm. Box when he played a back-foot classical drive off hot Shaun Pollock chasing down South Africa's paltry score in Nairobi!) Some people prefer just surface observation, I am one of the guy who goes deep into certain things! I felt even Sunil Joshi, Venkatesh Prasad, would have achieved lot better things had they put their head in right place (Venky was no different than Mc.Grath when it comes to pace!) Also Srinath, Kumble would have made even bigger name. Only Dravid lived up to almost full expectations. I am close follower of Karnataka Cricketers (not a bad thing at all, every guy can do this for their respective states) that doesn't mean that I don't follow national cricketers from other regions once they made there! (But separate observation I make for my region's cricketers)

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    To give exposure and play if India is on top in the series but thats my thought. Indian would have been expecting that Karthik will be good enough to play the full series.

I am not sure if I Pant is technically equipped at the moment to handle the swinging ball.
    Some of these guys lack the temperament to play on English pitches used in test matches. Look at Dhawan he still plays like a noob in England.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Some of these guys lack the temperament to play on English pitches used in test matches. Look at Dhawan he still plays like a noob in England.
    Dhavan always looks shaky outside of Indian pitches in longer format.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If England start with Rashid , it’s game over . England need to give Anderson another spell when kohli is new . Need pressure from both ends otherwise Rahane and kohli will eat Rashid apart

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Shastri has to look at all set of left handed openers in the country to open in Test Matches (or there any?) if he wants that deadly (his favorite) left-right hand combination going... Should be bring back Abhinav Mukund?

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Venue
    Kerala
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    he's not ready yet...

ﺳُﺒْﺤَﺎﻥَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭﺍﻟْﺤَﻤْﺪُﻟﻠّﻪِ ﻭَ ﻻ ﺍِﻟﻪَ ﺍِﻟَّﺎ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﻭَ ﺍﻟﻠّﻪُ ﺍَﻛْﺒَﺮُ
    PCL 3 FC CHAMPIONS | Loose Cannons CC | #CannonsFire

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh? Why is Stokes bowling?

I would have continued with Anderson and Curran or even Rashid... Anyways, could be a master stroke...

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why dont they keep a man at the third man boundary? Lot of runs have come from that area

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Smbhayi View Post
    he's not ready yet...
    He knows it too, but nothing better than bashing an IPL hack, so no wonder he can't wait to see Pant face Broad and Anderson.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stokes has leaked 2 fours already in four balls

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why in the world stokes. He tends to go for runs and no balls

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have said it before there is no point bowling Anderson later . Kohli will be settled and will eat others alive

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Him considered as off-spinner itself says the story (He shouldn't have gone that way! Even team should have not looked him in that way!) The reason why I am comparing with him is because of the similarity when it comes to temperament! Even if you ignore, let me tell you that people had huge expectations from Bharadwaj after that Ranji season & the potential he showed to start with (I still remember the comment of Barry Richards on the Comm. Box when he played a back-foot classical drive off hot Shaun Pollock chasing down South Africa's paltry score in Nairobi!) Some people prefer just surface observation, I am one of the guy who goes deep into certain things! I felt even Sunil Joshi, Venkatesh Prasad, would have achieved lot better things had they put their head in right place (Venky was no different than Mc.Grath when it comes to pace!) Also Srinath, Kumble would have made even bigger name. Only Dravid lived up to almost full expectations. I am close follower of Karnataka Cricketers (not a bad thing at all, every guy can do this for their respective states) that doesn't mean that I don't follow national cricketers from other regions once they made there! (But separate observation I make for my region's cricketers)
    There have been lot of players who impress lot of pundits over the years.. Doesn’t mean much..

No offence but the only similarity between Venky and McGrath was height, venky could have applied all the head in the right direction but he just didn’t have skill set like McGrath. He maybe have become an average bowler from his current status as a below average bowler but that was his ceiling..

Similarly Sunil Joshi was also mediocre..

Srinath and Kumble were good and maybe with modern technology we have today they would performed slightly better than what they did but that is about it..