Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 32 of 32
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    24,745
    Mentioned
    1165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Bangladesh [184/5] beat West Indies [135/7] by 19 runs (D/L method) to win the T20I series 2-1

    Bangladesh won the toss and elected to bat.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,802
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh managed 184, looks like a good score

  3. #3
    Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    6,368
    Mentioned
    1257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Tough score to chase but this is a small ground and flat pitch, so WI have a great chance of overhauling this total.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,351
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Very difficult now for the West Indies to chase this, they almost need 12+ an over for nearly 10 overs! Game's almost gone out of reach from them.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rovman taking WI home

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to take Russel wicket. He is dealing ONLY with SIXES
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 6th August 2018 at 03:26.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD loosing it by RUSSEL POWER again facepalm:

  8. #8
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    8,324
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    WI is all about Russel and Gayle!!! Without them they are nothing side

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    I live in Canada; My heart lives in Pakistan
    Runs
    34,159
    Mentioned
    2560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    19 Thread(s)
    Bengali celebrations


    Hai yeh Josh-e-Junoon, hai yeh apna yaqeen, ke jo tum mein hai dum, woh kisi mein nahin!

  10. #10
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,351
    Mentioned
    775 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Square Drive View Post
    Bengali celebrations
    Yeah they're quite a Jazbati bunch tbh - Passion is real

  11. #11
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Russel gone and now it's BD's game to lose. WI is 19 runs behind (by D/L).
    WI need 50 runs with 17 balls remaining.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Square Drive
    Same as all other south asian countries passion. NO DIFFERENCE.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    939
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Immense power from Andre Russell. For players like Gayle, Russell, Braithwaite even 16 required rate is walk in the park.

    Good series win by BD against two times world champs.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD won by 19 Runs (D/L)

  15. #15
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,948
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Normally I would celebrate such a win but given the state of our country this is the least of my worries

  16. #16
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    8,324
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post
    Normally I would celebrate such a win but given the state of our country this is the least of my worries
    Is the situation normal today?

  17. #17
    Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    3,388
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shafi View Post
    Is the situation normal today?
    Yes...almost. Hope tomorrow will be 100% ok.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    554
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BD now must win an Asia cup atleast. No excuses this time.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    915
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At last hopeless bangla have won something. Congrats to my countrymen.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    3,212
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh has beaten the T20 champions.Yahoo....well done boys.I didn't know that today was Bangladesh's game.Just scrolling through online newspaper and came across this sweet news.And most importantly Liton performed at last,one performance from outside of fabulous 5.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    West Indies off-spinner Ashley Nurse has received an official reprimand and one demerit point for using inappropriate language during his side’s decisive T20I against Bangladesh at Lauderhill on Sunday.

    He was found to have breached Article 2.1.4 of the ICC Code of Conduct for Players and Player Support Personnel, which relates to “using language or a gesture that is obscene, offensive or insulting during an International Match”.

    Nurse now has two demerit points against his name after he had received one demerit point for showing dissent during the first ODI against Afghanistan in St Lucia in June last year.

    Sunday’s incident happened in the second over of Bangladesh’s batting when the off-spinner, after being hit for a boundary off the last ball of his opening over, used inappropriate language, which was also picked up on the stump microphone.

    After the end of the match, Nurse admitted the offence and accepted the sanction proposed by Chris Broad of the Emirates Elite Panel of ICC Match Referees and, as such, there was no need for a formal hearing.

    The charge was levelled by on-field umpires Gregory Brathwaite and Nigel Duguid, third umpire Joel Wilson and fourth umpire Leslie Reifer.

    Level 1 breaches carry a minimum penalty of an official reprimand, a maximum penalty of 50 per cent of a player’s match fee, and one or two demerit points.

    https://www.icc-cricket.com/media-releases/795296

  22. #22
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    939
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    BD now must win an Asia cup atleast. No excuses this time.
    If India sends their B team maybe a possibility. We have been loosing too many important tournaments matches to India of late...world cup, asia cup, chanpions tropy, Nidas tropy, etc.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    BD now must win an Asia cup atleast. No excuses this time.
    Lol. High expectations. No chance at all of Bangladesh winning the Asia Cup, especially not in ODI's and with the way the format of this tournament is. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even make it out of their group with Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    939
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    Lol. High expectations. No chance at all of Bangladesh winning the Asia Cup, especially not in ODI's and with the way the format of this tournament is. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if they don't even make it out of their group with Sri Lanka and Afghanistan.
    Its expected to get out of group stage, but winning tournament would be farfetched.

    Also what do you mean by “especially not in ODIs..” ODI is BD strongest format because it suits Bd middle order batsman.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    Its expected to get out of group stage, but winning tournament would be farfetched.

    Also what do you mean by “especially not in ODIs..” ODI is BD strongest format because it suits Bd middle order batsman.
    Because in T20I's, the quality between teams is less likely to make a difference, and it's anyone's games really. I agree that Bangladesh are best in ODI's but I doubt over a tournament, they can consistently win games against the likes of Sri Lanka, India and Pakistan, I'll be very surprised if they make the final. They made the finals of the last Asia Cup which was T20 format, and also the Final of the Tri-Series this year with India and SL which was T20's, but in the ODI Tri-Series with SL and Zimbabwe, even with home advantage, they couldn't beat Sri Lanka in the final.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    3,217
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^Bangladesh made 2 of the last 3 Asia Cup finals bro.

    I would worry about your own team if I were you. The boys are probably flying too high for their own good after beating a Zimbabwe 'Z' side.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    12,845
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    ^Bangladesh made 2 of the last 3 Asia Cup finals bro.

    I would worry about your own team if I were you. The boys are probably flying too high for their own good after beating a Zimbabwe 'Z' side.
    Yes they did, but I think the new format will suit them less as they will have to win more matches to make the final. If they lose just to one of SL/Afghanistan, there's a very strong chance that they may not even make the super 4.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    1,892
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hadi123 View Post
    They made the finals of the last Asia Cup which was T20 format, and also the Final of the Tri-Series this year with India and SL which was T20's, but in the ODI Tri-Series with SL and Zimbabwe, even with home advantage, they couldn't beat Sri Lanka in the final.
    The Tri Series this year was played on some shady pitches. In the final SL somehow managed to get to 200 which ended up being a winning total. Pitches like those even up the contest and give the weaker side a chance. On a true (read flat wicket), Bangladesh pounded SL in the group stage.

    Its similar to how Australia managed to steal a Test win in Pune in 2017 and India won in J'burg this year.

    But you are right in the sense that a truly dominant side will win regardless of pitch conditions. Bangladesh have too many weaknesses to be a dominant side.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    554
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    If India sends their B team maybe a possibility. We have been loosing too many important tournaments matches to India of late...world cup, asia cup, chanpions tropy, Nidas tropy, etc.
    Nidahas trophy was India's B team though and you lost 3 times against India in the same tournament.

    But anyway, its high time BD win an Asia cup atleast. Its a shame that team that is playing cricket for so long, which has so much fan base has not won a single Asia cup even though last few Asia cups were played in Pakistan. If I am not wrong, BD has not won any tournament involving 2+ team in history. Now that is very poor record. The world cricket wont respect you and you will continue to get rejections from teams like Australia unless you start winning some tournament. I think its high time for BD win 1 Asia cup.

    Even Afg U19 has one Asia cup title. What you doing Bangladesh????

  30. #30
    Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    13,948
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Nidahas trophy was India's B team though and you lost 3 times against India in the same tournament.

    But anyway, its high time BD win an Asia cup atleast. Its a shame that team that is playing cricket for so long, which has so much fan base has not won a single Asia cup even though last few Asia cups were played in Pakistan. If I am not wrong, BD has not won any tournament involving 2+ team in history. Now that is very poor record. The world cricket wont respect you and you will continue to get rejections from teams like Australia unless you start winning some tournament. I think its high time for BD win 1 Asia cup.

    Even Afg U19 has one Asia cup title. What you doing Bangladesh????
    Not sure if that is Afghanistan U-19 team tbh

  31. #31
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    3,984
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    ^Bangladesh made 2 of the last 3 Asia Cup finals bro.

    I would worry about your own team if I were you. The boys are probably flying too high for their own good after beating a Zimbabwe 'Z' side.
    Hahahaha atleast winning against weak w.i side brought you back.trust me alot of you guy will leave pp when pakistan give epic phainty to your minnow team.forget about pakistan you should be more worried about afghanistan who whitewash your team recently
    Last edited by saeed5646; 7th August 2018 at 06:55.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    11,913
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    ^Bangladesh made 2 of the last 3 Asia Cup finals bro.

    I would worry about your own team if I were you. The boys are probably flying too high for their own good after beating a Zimbabwe 'Z' side.
    The boys will predictably do the same to Bangladesh. Saw bits of your ODI series against Windies, and I believe Imam, Fakhar and Babar will be the only ones who will get a chance to bat against your lot. Rubbish bowling attack. I would worry about dropping a game to Afghanistan if I were you


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •