Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 69 of 69
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Excuses when England beat India this summer?

    We had a thread stating "Excuses when England beat Pakistan this summer?". We were mocking and making fun of all sorts.

    But looking at our performance, it's we who should be ashamed. The young team drew the series and we?

    Winning and losing is part of the game, but we made fun of Pakistan.

    And, now it's our fans who are making horrible and illogical excuses in the match threads. Shame!😢

  2. #2
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets begin the excuses. We missed Bumrah, we missed Bhuvi, Kohli is not a good captain, Rahul didn't open, Rahane was out of form

  3. #3
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,527
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    How do you play 85mph fast leg spin?

  4. #4
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,857
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Lets begin the excuses. We missed Bumrah, we missed Bhuvi, Kohli is not a good captain, Rahul didn't open, Rahane was out of form
    More than bowlers your batsmen should do better. We always hear about the mighty Indian batting line up but thori si bowl move hui aur phus ho gaye. Really yar even the youngest Rahul has 25 tests under is belt. They should do better over the period of 5 tests in late summer.


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    How do you play 85mph fast leg spin?
    Just like oldies played?

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Lets begin the excuses. We missed Bumrah, we missed Bhuvi, Kohli is not a good captain, Rahul didn't open, Rahane was out of form
    No excuses only bhuvi might have played starting xi. Shami, Ishant and Ashwin are first choice bowlers in test cricket for us. Hardik Pandya is permanent all rounder we have.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    How do you play 85mph fast leg spin?
    It was one of the most senseless excuse.
    And, other patriotic fan defied statistics. He stated Pak won 1 test, so if India wins 1 in 5, it will be equal to it. How can winning 1 in 2 and, winning 1 in 5 ever be equal?

    How biased or how ignorant can one be?

    Even I was very hopeful of 3-1 or 4-1 to India, but it doesn't look that way. But, as a fan you should accept that you are not that good, rather our fellows go out of logic, senses and truth just to show they are patriotic.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    531
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Series is still on. Rain has saved India. Otherwise it would have been difficult to come back from 2-0. India should be thanking the rain Gods

  9. #9
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    6,269
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) "Our bowlers were injured. "

    - Well too bad because instead of your bowlers, it is the notorious Indian batting lineup that has YET again let you down. Not a single half good batsman in the entire XI other than the skipper. Dhawan, Vijay, Pujara and KL are quite frankly not international material outside Asia.

    2) "Kohli made the wrong decisions as captain"

    - There's little a captains decisions can do when batsman are falling left, right and center around him like a pack of cards. Catches going down, wrong lengths being bowled, fatigued fielders and worst of all, batsmen like KL, Pandya, Dhawan and DK fishing outside off-stump - school level stuff.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    9,186
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We lost tosses in first two games, which shifted the complete momentum of the series. Also, we were unlucky to bat mostly in overcast conditions.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,552
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    We lost tosses in first two games, which shifted the complete momentum of the series. Also, we were unlucky to bat mostly in overcast conditions.
    Excuses... And kohli said he wanted to ball too in first test lol.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    103,602
    Mentioned
    658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Excuse: ICC have made us have to tour places like England, S.A and Australia once i a while, even though we don't want to.

  13. #13
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,985
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Will people at least wait till the Test series is complete?

    Its a 5 Test series and only 1 Test is done. The 2nd one seems to be a draw.

    OP might regret if India manages to win the series.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Will people at least wait till the Test series is complete?

    Its a 5 Test series and only 1 Test is done. The 2nd one seems to be a draw.

    OP might regret if India manages to win the series.
    Why will I regret dear brother?, I will be the first one to jump. It's just that I am blaming the double standards, whereas it's we who are making excuses now. I am trying to say, let's accept we haven't performed better this will help us to prepare better for the upcoming matches.

    The lame excuses in the match thread made me open this thread. I myself predicted 4-1 to India.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    1,573
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Will people at least wait till the Test series is complete?

    Its a 5 Test series and only 1 Test is done. The 2nd one seems to be a draw.

    OP might regret if India manages to win the series.
    Big time regret

  16. #16
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rain will be the excuse.
    (Nice to see you Amjid Javed, Fessal)

  17. #17
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,985
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Why will I regret dear brother?, I will be the first one to jump. It's just that I am blaming the double standards, whereas it's we who are making excuses now. I am trying to say, let's accept we haven't performed better this will help us to prepare better for the upcoming matches.

    The lame excuses in the match thread made me open this thread. I myself predicted 4-1 to India.
    Our Test batting is in shambles. In subcontinent, even Shikhar Dhawan can score centuries for fun.

    But the trio of Vijay/Rahane/Pujara have been badly out of form for a while. Vijay has lost it. Rahane is massively overrated. Pujara has regressed. He was never a good player on overseas conditions.

    With 3 of the Top 5 badly out of form and Rahul who looks like he is carrying Himalayas on his shoulders, our team is Kohli or bust. All of these can be easily masked when playing in Asia.

    We still deserve No.1 because we maul touring teams at home and compete better against other teams in seaming conditions.

    Our batting is exposed again in England. Nothing new. We have been playing the same set of players for the past few years in Tests. Time to blood in a few Youngsters.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Our Test batting is in shambles. In subcontinent, even Shikhar Dhawan can score centuries for fun.

    But the trio of Vijay/Rahane/Pujara have been badly out of form for a while. Vijay has lost it. Rahane is massively overrated. Pujara has regressed. He was never a good player on overseas conditions.

    With 3 of the Top 5 badly out of form and Rahul who looks like he is carrying Himalayas on his shoulders, our team is Kohli or bust. All of these can be easily masked when playing in Asia.

    We still deserve No.1 because we maul touring teams at home and compete better against other teams in seaming conditions.

    Our batting is exposed again in England. Nothing new. We have been playing the same set of players for the past few years in Tests. Time to blood in a few Youngsters.
    There you go, now you make sense. I accept our batting is weak. We need to include much better players. Above all we need to play atleast two 4 day practice games before the series starts, rather we removed 1 day from the 1 practice game we were having.

    I made this thread for our "patriotic" fans who were jumping all around stating how you play 85 mph leg spin?, Pakistan winning 1 in 2 and, India winning 1 in 5 is same, etc.,
    Last edited by Kohli, The King of Chase; 10th August 2018 at 15:12.

  19. #19
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,023
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There wont be any excuses...India winning it 3-1 or 2-1. This team has capacity...now only if some people learn to have patience to wait until the series is over
    Last edited by UN talkz; 10th August 2018 at 15:18.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Having said all about Pak, back to India. They are a good team and don't need excuses but just to perform and give credit when outplayed which am sure they will. India are strong all round: batting, bowling, keeping and captaincy. Only weakness might be mental strength by some..maybe?

  21. #21
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Series is still wide open and first game could have gone either way easily..was close. India can still win.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    9,186
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam99 View Post
    Excuses... And kohli said he wanted to ball too in first test lol.
    Under aggressive captaincy of Kohli, it was a masterstroke strategy to bring fear inside the rival captain, Root that he had made a mistake of opting to bat.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    1,545
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India still winning 3-1


    only fighters rise up from the dust..

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,736
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by todfod 11 View Post
    India still winning 3-1
    Is bhai ko koi TV dilaao

  25. #25
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    1,066
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will win.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    917
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Get rid of Shashtri, he isn't a proper coach. Can't understand why India keep choosing him as a coach when there are far better coach than him.

    Kholi shouldn't be a captain, he does not know how to select team.

    Excuse if India were to lose, ' come to India and we will show you'

  27. #27
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,527
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Is bhai ko koi TV dilaao
    todfod hi karega

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,369
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conditions are unsuitable for Test cricket...

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    305
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ManFan View Post
    Conditions are unsuitable for Test cricket...
    That's why England are dropping catches to make sure every batsmen gets two goes in single innings

  30. #30
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    666
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor indian batting aside, I think we can all agree that it would be unfair if Eng get to bat under bright sunny conditions tomorrow after the overcast hell of Mordor we've just seen today...


    John 3:16

  31. #31
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    5,612
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously - I donít know why people are giving Kholi so much credit - in the first test he had about 5 chances! You donít get that often.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    2,741
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    How do you play 85mph fast leg spin?
    YK and Misbah say hi

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    28,392
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Indians are too used to playing with hard hands on pitches which offer nothing for the bowlers, they cannot cope in conditions where they have to exhibit 1960's-70's type test cricket and don't have the technique for it either.

    Also tough to play Anderson in these conditions, he has demolished the very best.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    11,064
    Mentioned
    923 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Anderson didn't have any clouds helping him

  35. #35
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    11,406
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where is the heat wave, we were promised for? @Robert


    3WCs, #1 Test #1 ODI team, Fab 9: Sachin, Dravid, Saurav, Kumble, VVS, Viru, Zak, MSD, Yuvi

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    1,573
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegitto1 View Post
    Seriously - I donít know why people are giving Kholi so much credit - in the first test he had about 5 chances! You donít get that often.
    Pretty sure if you watch highlights 5 more times the chances kohli got will reach 10

  37. #37
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    29,351
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomaskutty View Post
    Poor indian batting aside, I think we can all agree that it would be unfair if Eng get to bat under bright sunny conditions tomorrow after the overcast hell of Mordor we've just seen today...
    There was sunshine after 5pm when India lost wickets in a cluster.

    The pitch has offered a lot of seam movement but usually Days 2 and 3 are best for batting at Lord's.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    642
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We didn't play Vinay Kumar.

  39. #39
    Debut
    Dec 2015
    Runs
    7,089
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Winning or losing is irrelevant as long as our friends here think India is full of world class players like Hardik Pandya.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    2,035
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    How do you play 85mph fast leg spin?
    Hire Afridi as India's bowling coach

  41. #41
    Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    1,545
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Is bhai ko koi TV dilaao
    Jinx karne ke bohot saare tariqe hote hai bhai.. Hamara apna tariqa hai.


    only fighters rise up from the dust..

  42. #42
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know it shouldn't be used as an excuse by India, but I can feel that England have been actively trying to make seaming pitches since 2014 when India tours.

    I remember India were being too vocal about England giving them club level pacers and flat pitches in practice matches and green tops in the actual Tests when they toured England in 2011. When England toured India in 2012, Kohli was pretty vocal about giving England their own dose of medicine by giving them flat pitches for practice matches without any proper spinners. India surprisingly did that and famously Amit Mishra, the sole spinner in the practice match was asked not to bowl much and he only bowled 6-7 overs on the first day. I remember Cook saying in return that although we shouldn't be looking to use it as an excuse but we have got the message what India are trying to do. England surprisingly won that Test series 2-1. When India toured England in 2014, after the first 2 Tests, there was a conscious effort from England to make green tops, and the last 2 Tests ended inside 3 days I think with India bundling out for 100 odd.

    What I am trying to say is that when any other Asian team tours England for example Pakistan and Sri Lanka, England don't usually play up with conditions and their ground staff usually makes the normal English pitches that the ground would have, but when India tours, they actively try to produce seaming ones with moisture. Don't know whether England are firing back at India with their 2012 tactics or they just consider India a larger threat than Pak or SL, or just because of the magnitude of the series between 2 of the biggest cricketing nations and boards.

    Even so, don't think this should be used as an excuse and India should be looking to "get the message" that Cook and his team did in 2012, and look to win the series against all odds.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,905
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    I know it shouldn't be used as an excuse by India, but I can feel that England have been actively trying to make seaming pitches since 2014 when India tours.

    I remember India were being too vocal about England giving them club level pacers and flat pitches in practice matches and green tops in the actual Tests when they toured England in 2011. When England toured India in 2012, Kohli was pretty vocal about giving England their own dose of medicine by giving them flat pitches for practice matches without any proper spinners. India surprisingly did that and famously Amit Mishra, the sole spinner in the practice match was asked not to bowl much and he only bowled 6-7 overs on the first day. I remember Cook saying in return that although we shouldn't be looking to use it as an excuse but we have got the message what India are trying to do. England surprisingly won that Test series 2-1. When India toured England in 2014, after the first 2 Tests, there was a conscious effort from England to make green tops, and the last 2 Tests ended inside 3 days I think with India bundling out for 100 odd.

    What I am trying to say is that when any other Asian team tours England for example Pakistan and Sri Lanka, England don't usually play up with conditions and their ground staff usually makes the normal English pitches that the ground would have, but when India tours, they actively try to produce seaming ones with moisture. Don't know whether England are firing back at India with their 2012 tactics or they just consider India a larger threat than Pak or SL, or just because of the magnitude of the series between 2 of the biggest cricketing nations and boards.

    Even so, don't think this should be used as an excuse and India should be looking to "get the message" that Cook and his team did in 2012, and look to win the series against all odds.
    Did u even see the pitches Pakistan got, both teams batting first were bundled out on day 1

  44. #44
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,259
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's get real, OK? Yes, Indian batters played poorly but the thing is condition was extremely difficult for batting yesterday. Just dish out a dust bowl to this England team where ball will turn square from second over then see what happens to them.

    This is just unnatural . We saw banana swing even on 50th over in the first test. It got even worse in the second test. Condition was totally unsuitable for cricket yesterday.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    4,910
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There are no excuses but the sad truth for the last 40 years of indian cricket is that Indian team always flatter to deceive.. We build massive superstars who bully at home on flat decks or sinning tracks but when these same superstars go abroad they play like tailenders..

    This has been going on since last 40 years so it’s nothing new.. Everytime after a wonderful home season fans build up their expectations to donwell in Aus/SA or England and then our players get exposed badly.. One or two player can perform well in a test like Kohli, Dravid or Sachin but together they never perform as a team in the same test match..

    After getting embarrassed in first couple of tests the team the team then manages to salvage a draw or a victory and fans think that this team is great.

    Unfortunate truth about indian cricket is that we are just not good enough, have never been and will probably never be..

    Indians are meant to be semi decent engineers and doctors we are not meant for sports even a less demanding sport like cricket is out of our forte.. That is the harsh truth the sooner people accept better for them.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Pan ka Khoka
    Runs
    10,408
    Mentioned
    786 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by big_gamer007 View Post
    There are no excuses but the sad truth for the last 40 years of indian cricket is that Indian team always flatter to deceive.. We build massive superstars who bully at home on flat decks or sinning tracks but when these same superstars go abroad they play like tailenders..

    This has been going on since last 40 years so it’s nothing new.. Everytime after a wonderful home season fans build up their expectations to donwell in Aus/SA or England and then our players get exposed badly.. One or two player can perform well in a test like Kohli, Dravid or Sachin but together they never perform as a team in the same test match..

    After getting embarrassed in first couple of tests the team the team then manages to salvage a draw or a victory and fans think that this team is great.

    Unfortunate truth about indian cricket is that we are just not good enough, have never been and will probably never be..

    Indians are meant to be semi decent engineers and doctors we are not meant for sports even a less demanding sport like cricket is out of our forte.. That is the harsh truth the sooner people accept better for them.
    Jeez....Relax Bro its just a sport

  47. #47
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so English creates difficult pitches for India, compared to Pakistan and SL?
    Keep them coming.

    I am confused whether to cry at my team's performance or laugh at these blind "patriotic" fans, who'll say there team was betrayed, if not they'd have won 5-0, with 2 innings wins.

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Ok so English creates difficult pitches for India, compared to Pakistan and SL?
    Keep them coming.

    I am confused whether to cry at my team's performance or laugh at these blind "patriotic" fans, who'll say there team was betrayed, if not they'd have won 5-0, with 2 innings wins.
    Bro i am not even an Indian in the first place it's coming from a neutral. I never said they would have beaten England 5-0 if pitches were better. They might have still lost like they did in the third test 2014, getting out to Moeen Ali. Just saying that England seems to be a bit neutral towards SL and Pak.
    And yes, I am a Pakistani.

  49. #49
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,736
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    I know it shouldn't be used as an excuse by India, but I can feel that England have been actively trying to make seaming pitches since 2014 when India tours.

    I remember India were being too vocal about England giving them club level pacers and flat pitches in practice matches and green tops in the actual Tests when they toured England in 2011. When England toured India in 2012, Kohli was pretty vocal about giving England their own dose of medicine by giving them flat pitches for practice matches without any proper spinners. India surprisingly did that and famously Amit Mishra, the sole spinner in the practice match was asked not to bowl much and he only bowled 6-7 overs on the first day. I remember Cook saying in return that although we shouldn't be looking to use it as an excuse but we have got the message what India are trying to do. England surprisingly won that Test series 2-1. When India toured England in 2014, after the first 2 Tests, there was a conscious effort from England to make green tops, and the last 2 Tests ended inside 3 days I think with India bundling out for 100 odd.

    What I am trying to say is that when any other Asian team tours England for example Pakistan and Sri Lanka, England don't usually play up with conditions and their ground staff usually makes the normal English pitches that the ground would have, but when India tours, they actively try to produce seaming ones with moisture. Don't know whether England are firing back at India with their 2012 tactics or they just consider India a larger threat than Pak or SL, or just because of the magnitude of the series between 2 of the biggest cricketing nations and boards.

    Even so, don't think this should be used as an excuse and India should be looking to "get the message" that Cook and his team did in 2012, and look to win the series against all odds.
    There has been nothing wrong with the pitches in both Tests. Its all been the overhead conditions. Unless you believe England have the ability to tamper with the conditions above, this has to be most silly post in this thread so far.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adijazz1706 View Post
    Did u even see the pitches Pakistan got, both teams batting first were bundled out on day 1
    Let me clarify again, I am not an Indian who is looking to downplay Pakistan(my team)'s performance.
    We haven't seen these green tops in a Pak-England series in England since 2010. In 2010, our bowlers totally decimated England continuously, only for our partisan batters to fall down like a house of cards.

    The pitches we got in 2016 and 2018 were far from those we got in 2010.

  51. #51
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Fortress Europe
    Runs
    1,372
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are no excuses. There is no need for them because nobody cares.

    To treat an important tour to a leading test playing nation as a 'bench-testing exercise' is the height of arrogance and disrespect to the opponent. Kohli and that ***** Shastri have shamed the country and we will all pay for it by having our noses rubbed to the ground.

    Mark my words, Pakistan is going to give us the thrashing we deserve in the Asia cup. Only that will wake us up. I really wish it happens.

  52. #52
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    There has been nothing wrong with the pitches in both Tests. Its all been the overhead conditions. Unless you believe England have the ability to tamper with the conditions above, this has to be most silly post in this thread so far.
    A combination of both I think. The rain has helped add and retain moisture in the pitch, hence the seam movement. I never said there is something wrong with the pitch, they have been result oriented wickets. The pitches we got in 2010 were green tops in the first 2 Tests, hence leading to 3-3.5 day Tests.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    Bro i am not even an Indian in the first place it's coming from a neutral. I never said they would have beaten England 5-0 if pitches were better. They might have still lost like they did in the third test 2014, getting out to Moeen Ali. Just saying that England seems to be a bit neutral towards SL and Pak.
    And yes, I am a Pakistani.
    Lol, when did I quote you, let alone calling you an Indian? Yes, neutral towards Pakistan depsite Pakistan drawing the series and harsh towards us despite we losing at our home, not just away.

    I would be more sharp towards my difficult enemy, rather than a silly one. These are jus EXCUSES, which any team can make.

    And, I don't understand why u are stating me ur citizenship, when I didn't even tag u or asked ur nation. Lol. Chill
    Last edited by Kohli, The King of Chase; 11th August 2018 at 08:51.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name:  IMG_20180811_134258_312.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  144.6 KB

  55. #55
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,736
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyRabbit View Post
    A combination of both I think. The rain has helped add and retain moisture in the pitch, hence the seam movement. I never said there is something wrong with the pitch, they have been result oriented wickets. The pitches we got in 2010 were green tops in the first 2 Tests, hence leading to 3-3.5 day Tests.
    Yeah 2010 was bad. Anderson was frightening in that series. Probably the one time people realized Imran Farhat was a far better player of swing bowling than Salman Butt.

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Lol, when did I quote you, let alone calling you an Indian? Yes, neutral towards Pakistan depsite Pakistan drawing the series and harsh towards us despite we losing at our home, not just away.

    I would be more sharp towards my difficult enemy, rather than a silly one. These are jus EXCUSES, which any team can make.

    And, I don't understand why u are stating me ur citizenship, when I didn't even tag u or asked ur nation. Lol. Chill
    I guess cause I was the only one who stated that England might have been consciously trying to make green tops against India

  57. #57
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Yeah 2010 was bad. Anderson was frightening in that series. Probably the one time people realized Imran Farhat was a far better player of swing bowling than Salman Butt.
    That was probably the worst batting lineup we have ever fielded in overseas Tests. Butt, Farhat, Hameed, Umar Amin, Shoaib Malik(Tests+England), Kamran. The only good player was Azhar Ali and the guy was playing his debut series. Umar Akmal was decent back then.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    4,910
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It’s being going on for decades we flatter to deceive after a great home season..
    The expectations always are high mostly because our media and ex players make players into superstars after the home season and fans get high expectations.

    Earlier our bowling was crap now our batting is crap.. We just can’t seem to find a good team..

    Cricket is the only sport we play and spend billions on it still can’t compete against B grade athletes of smaller nations with 1/20th our population.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 11th August 2018 at 12:52.

  59. #59
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,917
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India only concentrate on ODI’s and T20’s and beat England in those series...
    Oh wait...

  60. #60
    Debut
    Aug 2005
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    5,612
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post
    Pretty sure if you watch highlights 5 more times the chances kohli got will reach 10
    Pretty sure if you watch the second test highlights 5 more times, Kohli's score would still not cross hundred in either innings

    Kohli ki bohat buri tarah khul gayi!


    Whenever Nawaz wins, he divides PMLN equally. He keeps PM for himself and gives L N to the people.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,578
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "It rained"

    "It's cloudy"

    "England only make these pitches for India"

    "Bhuvi, the perfect match winner is missing"

    etc etc

  62. #62
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,527
    Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    There are no excuses. There is no need for them because nobody cares.

    To treat an important tour to a leading test playing nation as a 'bench-testing exercise' is the height of arrogance and disrespect to the opponent. Kohli and that ***** Shastri have shamed the country and we will all pay for it by having our noses rubbed to the ground.

    Mark my words, Pakistan is going to give us the thrashing we deserve in the Asia cup. Only that will wake us up. I really wish it happens.
    Calm down. We have to play 3 more tests against England before Asia Cup.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    1,066
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will win next match for sure.
    Picture abhi baaki hai.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    22,703
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The better team in these conditions is winning. India can't have any excuses. They have performed poorly so far.

  65. #65
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,023
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gani999 View Post
    There are no excuses. There is no need for them because nobody cares.

    To treat an important tour to a leading test playing nation as a 'bench-testing exercise' is the height of arrogance and disrespect to the opponent. Kohli and that ***** Shastri have shamed the country and we will all pay for it by having our noses rubbed to the ground.

    Mark my words, Pakistan is going to give us the thrashing we deserve in the Asia cup. Only that will wake us up. I really wish it happens.
    Asia cup will be completely different. In UAE ball wont move like England and against white kookaburra ball under Asian conditions most of our batsman will be back to form. Infact most team will find it tough to get past our top order. Then after that when we tour Aust/NZ in winter, you will find our players struggling again.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 mph off spinner from moeen that we gave so many wickets to him?

  67. #67
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,935
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, Umpires now, keep them coming.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    103,602
    Mentioned
    658 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The glare of the oil moeen used on his beard clearly blinded the indian batsmen from seeing the ball.

    This should be added to excuses list.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Venue
    Scot-la-la-land
    Runs
    10,457
    Mentioned
    1606 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just ask @cricketjoshila - I'm sure he has a list of excuses which he will happily regurgitate for you.

    Give him a little while to respond though. He is currently busy bragging about how great this Indian team is after losing to England, compared to the useless Pakistani team which drew the series with England last year

    #CJLogic


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •