Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    532
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Three Shias martyred by ASWJ terrorists in DI Khan

    It is being widely reported on Twitter and Social Media but nothing in mainstream media (unsurprisingly).












    Persecution of minorities continues. When will the authorities clamp down on these extremist groups?

  2. #2
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    855
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Disgusting. Hope the perpertrators are caught and punished to the fullest extent that the law allows

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,088
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    RIP to the shaheeds.


    The Griffins ....

  4. #4
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,088
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Loralai
    can you tell me whats your source about the claim of ASWJ ?


    The Griffins ....

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,783
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Throw them into the Arabian sea.


    "Be the best version of yourself"

  6. #6
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    4,476
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Allah Reham farmaye.

    The perpetrators should be caught and punished accordingly.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,699
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This is major issue with Muslims these days . There are hundreds of sects in Christianity , and they fought with each other , now they understood the stupidity , and are united, not on thelogy but against outsiders.

    Muslims are yet understand this . I do not understand from where this sipah e sahaba get there permission to kill shias like this ? They should be declared as terrorist outfit. I also do not understand how they convince there followers to kill shias , what evidence do they show to brainwash them ?

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,829
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    This is major issue with Muslims these days . There are hundreds of sects in Christianity , and they fought with each other , now they understood the stupidity , and are united, not on thelogy but against outsiders.

    Muslims are yet understand this . I do not understand from where this sipah e sahaba get there permission to kill shias like this ? They should be declared as terrorist outfit. I also do not understand how they convince there followers to kill shias , what evidence do they show to brainwash them ?
    it is very clear to me as a non muslim, that infighting among muslims means Islam never reached them. One God, one book (hold fast the rope of Allah), one final Prophet (Final Khutba) yet even the educated muslims waste hours fighting among themselves over religion. todays muslims have become like hindus.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,598
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    This is major issue with Muslims these days . There are hundreds of sects in Christianity , and they fought with each other , now they understood the stupidity , and are united, not on thelogy but against outsiders.

    Muslims are yet understand this . I do not understand from where this sipah e sahaba get there permission to kill shias like this ? They should be declared as terrorist outfit. I also do not understand how they convince there followers to kill shias , what evidence do they show to brainwash them ?
    The Christians (or mostly the West) didn't stop because they understood the stupidity of sects but the absurdity of religion over all. Many have moved past religion and just celebrate some holidays due to tradition more than anything else. However in the more Eastern European countries and rural areas where the populace is more religious they still would be fighting within themselves if they had a chance.

  10. #10
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    14,134
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    This is major issue with Muslims these days . There are hundreds of sects in Christianity , and they fought with each other , now they understood the stupidity , and are united, not on thelogy but against outsiders.

    Muslims are yet understand this . I do not understand from where this sipah e sahaba get there permission to kill shias like this ? They should be declared as terrorist outfit. I also do not understand how they convince there followers to kill shias , what evidence do they show to brainwash them ?
    Ever heard of enlightenment and reformation?
    Most Christians from developed nations are followers of the religion only in the name.
    Like deadball said they realized the ludicrousness of the faith a long time ago and hence the reason why we don't see them quarreling over secterianism anymore.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  11. #11
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,817
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    The Christians (or mostly the West) didn't stop because they understood the stupidity of sects but the absurdity of religion over all. Many have moved past religion and just celebrate some holidays due to tradition more than anything else. However in the more Eastern European countries and rural areas where the populace is more religious they still would be fighting within themselves if they had a chance.
    This.

    Christians in Europe and North America are extremely liberal. Some are religious and most are name sake ones. Even in the bible belt of USA, the most religious folk still do not fight over the various christian denominations. They compete with each other for converts, but religion still takes a back seat to them when it comes to their fellow country men.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    Seattle, WA
    Runs
    210
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    The Christians (or mostly the West) didn't stop because they understood the stupidity of sects but the absurdity of religion over all. Many have moved past religion and just celebrate some holidays due to tradition more than anything else. However in the more Eastern European countries and rural areas where the populace is more religious they still would be fighting within themselves if they had a chance.
    ^ This.
    Even today, in N.Ireland catholics and protestants will be at each other's throats. in the 90s Orthodox Christians in Serbia & Croatia massacred Muslims of Bosnia with impunity.

    While Europe was in its dark ages and butchering each other, Muslims in Baghdad and Andulus enjoyed their golden age so this is a cycle.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    4,598
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    I also do not understand how they convince there followers to kill shias , what evidence do they show to brainwash them ?
    Same "evidence" Sunnis show against Shias, Shias against Sunnis, Catholics against Protestants and vice versa, Muslims against Christians/Jews/hindus and vice versa etc etc etc. People always think their version of a faith, religion, sect is the correct one, I have even seen you have some illogical arguments here just because you thought your point of view was the right one. Now you may not be extremist enough to kill someone for that but there are quite a few who are.

    Religion like Nationalism just gives uneducated, irrational or emotional people another reason to kill each other without feeling too guilty about the whole ordeal.

    This joke exactly embodies what I'm talking about.

    I was walking across a bridge one day, and I saw a man standing on the edge, about to jump. I ran over and said: "Stop. Don't do it."

    "Why shouldn't I?" he asked.

    "Well, there's so much to live for!"

    "Like what?"

    "Are you religious?"

    He said: "Yes."

    I said: "Me too. Are you Christian or Buddhist?"

    "Christian."

    "Me too. Are you Catholic or Protestant?"

    "Protestant."

    "Me too. Are you Episcopalian or Baptist?"

    "Baptist."

    "Wow. Me too. Are you Baptist Church of God or Baptist Church of the Lord?"

    "Baptist Church of God."

    "Me too. Are you original Baptist Church of God, or are you Reformed Baptist Church of God?"

    "Reformed Baptist Church of God."

    "Me too. Are you Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1879, or Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915?"

    He said: "Reformed Baptist Church of God, Reformation of 1915."

    I said: "Die, heretic ****," and pushed him off.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    4,349
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meray lahoo sai wuzoo aur phir wuzoo pai wuzoo
    Dara hua hun zamanay teri namaz sai mai


    Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

  15. #15
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    22,595
    Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall View Post
    The Christians (or mostly the West) didn't stop because they understood the stupidity of sects but the absurdity of religion over all. Many have moved past religion and just celebrate some holidays due to tradition more than anything else. However in the more Eastern European countries and rural areas where the populace is more religious they still would be fighting within themselves if they had a chance.
    Well said. I came here to write this.

    By the way How long will it take to disarm everyone in Pakistan (groups and individuals) except state's police arm? This needs to be done sooner rather than later.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    10,158
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    RIP, the perpetrators need to be arrested and punished.

    This is one of the few cases that even came to people's attention. The sad fact is, Shias are victims of targetted violence and killings in Pakistan every day, but a lot of the time no one ever hears about it.


    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,699
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    it is very clear to me as a non muslim, that infighting among muslims means Islam never reached them. One God, one book (hold fast the rope of Allah), one final Prophet (Final Khutba) yet even the educated muslims waste hours fighting among themselves over religion. todays muslims have become like hindus.
    My opinion is that this is due to politics , there are people among Muslims who want these kind of things to happen.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,699
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TM Riddle View Post
    Ever heard of enlightenment and reformation?
    Most Christians from developed nations are followers of the religion only in the name.
    Like deadball said they realized the ludicrousness of the faith a long time ago and hence the reason why we don't see them quarreling over secterianism anymore.
    Even if a Muslim is practicing his religion , what I do not understand why should they kill another Muslim ? Shias or other sects follow the fundamentals of Islam . My thinking is that this is probably because of politics.

  19. #19
    Debut
    May 2012
    Venue
    Barad-dűr
    Runs
    14,134
    Mentioned
    468 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Even if a Muslim is practicing his religion , what I do not understand why should they kill another Muslim ? Shias or other sects follow the fundamentals of Islam . My thinking is that this is probably because of politics.
    It most definitely is because of politics. Communalism is invariably linked with politicisation of religion.


    Tazimi Sirdar

  20. #20
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,699
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Well said. I came here to write this.

    By the way How long will it take to disarm everyone in Pakistan (groups and individuals) except state's police arm? This needs to be done sooner rather than later.
    The solution was that shias and sunnis should sit together , there best scholars ( not local ones ) and decide this issue seriously. They both need to understand that this kind of incident is not doing any good.

  21. #21
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,904
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Shia genocide continues in Pakistan. You won’t see any TV channel or politician talking about this issue.

  22. #22
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,365
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadBall;9854271[B
    ]Same "evidence" Sunnis show against Shias, Shias against Sunnis, Catholics against Protestants and vice versa, Muslims against Christians/Jews/hindus and vice versa etc etc etc. People always think their version of a faith, religion, sect is the correct one, I have even seen you have some illogical arguments here just because you thought your point of view was the right one. Now you may not be extremist enough to kill someone for that but there are quite a few who are.

    Religion like Nationalism just gives uneducated, irrational or emotional people another reason to kill each other without feeling too guilty about the whole ordeal. [/B]
    Worst generalization I've ever seen.

    How many sects do you think declare other sects Waajib-ul-Qatl except for the one sect funded by the British which (unfortunately) prevails in important parts of Middle East? I'll tell you. None.

    Atleast among Muslims.

    No Shia/Sunni text has any indications to kill members of other sects.

    Thankfully, Quran has made it simple for EVERY Muslim to understand. "If you kill one (innocent) human, it is, as if you have killed all of humanity. If you save one human, it is, as if you have saved all of humanity."

  23. #23
    Debut
    May 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Jeddah, Melbourne
    Runs
    1,365
    Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilaihe Rajioon.

    Hope the martyrs get Heaven and these ASWJ ******** get the worst of life in this world and the hereafter.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    87,699
    Mentioned
    863 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadi Rizvi View Post
    Worst generalization I've ever seen.

    How many sects do you think declare other sects Waajib-ul-Qatl except for the one sect funded by the British which (unfortunately) prevails in important parts of Middle East? I'll tell you. None.

    Atleast among Muslims.

    No Shia/Sunni text has any indications to kill members of other sects.

    Thankfully, Quran has made it simple for EVERY Muslim to understand. "If you kill one (innocent) human, it is, as if you have killed all of humanity. If you save one human, it is, as if you have saved all of humanity."
    There were differences of opinions among the companions also , and several sects started there itself. The only instance that companions fought for religious reasons ( not political ) was when they fought against Musalima ( the false claimant of prophet hood )


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •