Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I lol at the talk of India's biggest positive being their bowling attack and performances. These were bowling friendly conditions just like the ones Pakistan got in 2010 with Asif and Amir. In fact the Indian bowling attack is to be blamed for allowing England to recover from 86/6 to 270 all out in the first innings.

In fact Pakistan's 2-2 result in 2016 is severely under rated because in predominantly much flatter wickets our bowling attack spearheaded the team to two victories and on a bowling friendly wicket in 2018 our team beat England in their own conditions with an inexperienced team and not as highly ranked as Indian.

The Indian team came into this series with a number one ranking and with a so called aggressive captain in Kohli

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
    You might want to call it a competitive series but I always felt apart from the third test India always looked under the gun the whole series. You could almost sense then losing or buckling during the critical sessions.
    That may be your perception but players from both team, including captains have said multiple times that this has been an extremely tense and hard fought series so far.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    That may be your perception but players from both team, including captains have said multiple times that this has been an extremely tense and hard fought series so far.
    Moral victory award for tense series. Brilliant.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was laughing all the way seeing England beat India comfortable again. Nothing makes me happier then to see these paper tigers lose away from home with their fans sitting there with long faces. We were being told some months back by Indian fans how a win was just a matter of time. Previously their media were on about the crucial away series to the RSA followed by England, well you lost both comfortably India can only win at home where the conditions are tailor made for them.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iss baar bhi shirt nahi utri, pant hi utri😢

Off topic, @Abdullah719 I think we need ganguly's shirtless emoji
    Last edited by Kohli, The King of Chase; 2nd September 2018 at 22:25.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I got to be honest and say that i thought Ind would wipe the floor with this English team but they are too reliant on one player-Kohli and that is never a good thing. Ind will look back on this and the Saffer series and think how did we not win these 2 series.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I got to be honest and say that i thought Ind would wipe the floor with this English team but they are too reliant on one player-Kohli and that is never a good thing. Ind will look back on this and the Saffer series and think how did we not win these 2 series.
    Agreed, they had best chances to win, they could not capitalise. They are getting 20 wkts pretty consistently.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Credit goes to Englandís top order aswell for making this a competitive series. They have been woeful all four tests so far, while they were very good in 2014.
    This is the worst ENG team since the last decade. Whole top order is out of form. Heck they played moin at 3

Yet they won 3 out of 4 tests...

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post
    This is the worst ENG team since the last decade. Whole top order is out of form. Heck they played moin at 3

Moin just scored a double century batting at 3 for his county side

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pakistani pride View Post

These same batsmen did quite well against Pakistan a few months ago.

Cook, who has managed only 109 in 7 innings in this series scored 117 in just 3 innings against Pakistan, including a 70.

Root averaged 40 against Pakistan and now is averaging 28.

Butler averaged 63 against Pak and now averages 37.

How come they all lost form as soon as they started playing India? Maybe, just maybe India has bowled really well?
    Last edited by the_outsider; 3rd September 2018 at 09:56.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Wrong to say that India has been a 1 man show.

Kohli, Pujara and Rahane has individually outscored every English batsmen from the top/middle order.

Only 2 Englishmen have outscored Pujara and Rahane and they are Butler and Curran - both batting at 7 or below.

India lost the series because of the huge gap between India's lower order and England's lower order.

#6 to #11 from England have scored 200+ runs more than the Indian counterparts. India's lower order has utterly failed this series. That's why we are 3-1 down. England's lower order came to their rescue each and every time while India's lower order failed each and every time.
    Last edited by the_outsider; 3rd September 2018 at 10:04.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wrong to say that India has been a 1 man show.

Kohli, Pujara and Rahane has individually outscored every English batsmen from the top/middle order.

Only 2 Englishmen have outscored Pujara and Rahane and they are Butler and Curran - both batting at 7 or below.

India lost the series because of the huge gap between India's lower order and England's lower order.

#6 to #11 from England have scored 200+ runs more than the Indian counterparts. India's lower order has utterly failed this series. That's why we are 3-1 down. England's lower order came to their rescue each and every time while India's lower order failed each and every time.
    The FACT is this is not a great England side at all. Root doesnt know where he should bat, cook is finished. Stokes had trial going on, butler just came back into the side. Their best spinning all rounder (moen ali was dropped) just played the 4th test. In short England have been in shambles and still on the series. If I was Indian fan I would be embarrassed and consider this as the worst result away for a long time. Yes they have lost before away but atleast at that time they lost to decent sides.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Utter and complete humiliation.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Venue
    Orlando, FL
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakhs View Post
    The FACT is this is not a great England side at all. Root doesnt know where he should bat, cook is finished. Stokes had trial going on, butler just came back into the side. Their best spinning all rounder (moen ali was dropped) just played the 4th test. In short England have been in shambles and still on the series. If I was Indian fan I would be embarrassed and consider this as the worst result away for a long time. Yes they have lost before away but atleast at that time they lost to decent sides.

Great to see a sane Indian fan for a change while others are busy making excuses especially ones trying to bring Pakistan in to the picture when India were playing England, not Pakistan!

The fact that this was probably the best Indian attack, as far as I can recall for a very long time...they could not win against an English team with out of form/unsettled openers and a very shaky middle order as well. Their much vaunted 'Best Batting in the World' could not save India's team from lising after putting England on the back foot most of the time. Add to that an England attack which had two aging bowlers who performed on and off most of the series, this defeat has to sting big time.

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These same batsmen did quite well against Pakistan a few months ago.

Cook, who has managed only 109 in 7 innings in this series scored 117 in just 3 innings against Pakistan, including a 70.

Root averaged 40 against Pakistan and now is averaging 28.

Butler averaged 63 against Pak and now averages 37.

How come they all lost form as soon as they started playing India? Maybe, just maybe India has bowled really well?
    Bowled really well? Yes to the non existing top order. Just look at all the moments the lower order smashed your bowlers. Also if you bowled so well then how come you lost 3 out of 4? The Indian bowlers couldnt finish of Eng during key moments.

ENG batting has been pathetic just compare it vs the last time you toured... epic phainta as well...

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have been thoroughly humiliated...twice now, in away tours outside of Asia. An exact repeat of their last number one ranking.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    @Mamoon and his ATG levels of awful post aside, this has been an extremely exciting and competitive series and will ensure another long English summer of strong ticket sales next year.
    I think it is fair to say that after the last Test, England have been marginally the better team in this series so far. Both teams have won a match each in smashing fashion, but England won two Tests where India probably won more sessions, so their resilience has to be admired.

The only thing that ultimately matters is that England have found a way to win 3 out of 4 Tests. However, a 4-1 result will not be a fair reflection of the cricket that has been played on the pitch. 3-1 or 3-2 will be a more worthy outcome.

It will be interesting to see how the 5th Test pans out, and England have been quite guilty of taking their foot of the pedal after winning the series, but the retirement of Cook might motivate the team to send off one of their greatest ever players with a win.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Yet you claim Pakistan and England are your favorite teams when time and time again you have proven that its India and then England.

Look, i am not going to call you an Indian or question your nationality. You are free to support whichever team you want but at least be honest about which teams you actually support. Your key board warriorism for India and then feigning ignorance over being their fan is embarrassing.
    You can say what you want. If you think I support India at the expense of Pakistan, so be it. It is your opinion and I do not have power over what you think. However, I will call it as I see it - no team today has a stronger claim than India at the number one ranking. They are demons at home and they compete very well away.

They have lost 5 out of the 7 Tests that they have played this year in South Africa and England, but they were only blown away once. They have competed very well.

Right now, no team can challenge India in India, and no team can dominate India at home to the same extent as India dominates other teams at home.

If South Africa and England tour India today, they will not come anywhere near to the performances that India have produced in these countries. They will be completely demolished.

And no, it is not about India producing turners. They gave England flat wickets in 2016, but they were still beaten like mules.

People can call the rankings farcical, but no team deserves to be ranked number one more than India, and that is all that matters.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I was laughing all the way seeing England beat India comfortable again. Nothing makes me happier then to see these paper tigers lose away from home with their fans sitting there with long faces. We were being told some months back by Indian fans how a win was just a matter of time. Previously their media were on about the crucial away series to the RSA followed by England, well you lost both comfortably India can only win at home where the conditions are tailor made for them.
    Lol,at least we win everything at home with crushing force while also whitewashing SL in their home,who whitewashed you at home as wella s SA and Aus.And also put up a fight in SA and Eng.No team can win outside of home atm,atleast we don't surrender away like SA and England did when they visited us getting whitewashed with no effort.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    Lol,at least we win everything at home with crushing force while also whitewashing SL in their home,who whitewashed you at home as wella s SA and Aus.And also put up a fight in SA and Eng.No team can win outside of home atm,atleast we don't surrender away like SA and England did when they visited us getting whitewashed with no effort.
    Dont forget about losses to NZ, WI and Zim

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think India deserves much more credit for the way they fought. If they win last match scoreline would be 3-2 which is more credible. They have missed the final hurdles by a whisker. At least I wont try to make fun of them till the time our team doesnt do great outside home. And even if they start doing great at home I will be fine.

Debut
    Mar 2015
    Venue
    Central Valley Area, CA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is no going to mention the loss of 4 straight tosses leading to a pretty big disadvantage from the get go in four games?

Debut
    Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1262 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't say that India got humiliated. Yes humiliated at Lord's but all the other Tests have been close with India not being able to finish things off due to some daft batting and bowling.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Beating India right up there with Ashes win: Trevor Bayliss

England coach Trevor Bayliss is a happy man after his team’s series win against No. 1 ranked India in the ongoing five-match series. England clinched a 3-1 series win after beating India in the fourth Test in Southampton by 60 runs.

Bayliss said the knocking India off is at the same level as beating Australia in Ashes. “It is right up there with beating Australia in the Ashes,” Bayliss was quoted as saying by PTI on Monday. “Obviously India are a very good team, the number one team, and to knock them off is a very good feeling.”

England have more than one reason to savour the win consider the manner in which they overcame difficult situations. They were 86/6 on Day 1 from which they went on to score 246 in their first innings. Then, with India cruising along in their first dig at 142/2, they reduced them to 195/8. Again, they were under the pump as they aimed for setting a stiff target for India on Day 3 but their lower order again rescued them to safety.

“There were some difficult conditions especially on day one. We have said before, under a bit of pressure these guys have got a bit of character which is a good sign going forward,” the Australian said.

Even though England are basking the glory of their latest triumph, they are troubled by few problems of their own. They need to look for a replacement for the retiring Alastair Cook and settle on a solid, dependable opening pair ahead of the upcoming series against Sri Lanka and West Indies.

Also, they have to sort their top order, especially the batting position of captain Joe Root who has been forced to bat at No. 3 instead of his preferred No. 4 spot. England experimented with sending allrounder Moeen Ali at no. 3 during the second innings in Southampton that allowed Root the comfort of his favoured position.

But Bayliss feels that flexibility is the keyword and Root might have to make some sacrifice for the good of the team. “Joe has always said he wants to bat at four. He understood where I was coming from that if we had a number three averaging 50 to allow him to bat at four, that would be handy. But I thought it was for the best of the team he batted at three.

“Hopefully we can find someone who can do a decent job at number three and he can bat where he feels most comfortable. All credit to him. He has taken that role on with no problems. He has taken one for the team in that respect.”

On the future of veteran fast-bowling duo of James Anderson and Stuart Broad, Bayliss said a call for their selection for the future tours will be taken after assessing their fitness and workload.

“We will get together after this Test and see who is fit and available. We will definitely want to win the last Test, and I see a future with them (Anderson-Broad) at the moment.

“They are the most successful pace bowlers in this series and it will go down to how their bodies are feeling. We spoke before the series if their bodies would double up in close Test matches. So we will have to wait and see how they are in 48 hours’ time.

“The numbers of Tests we have played this year have been spread out. There is another reasonable gap until we play the Tests in Sri Lanka. There is a bigger gap again and then another couple of months leading in to the West Indies. Them only playing Test cricket does give them a bit of a break,” he said.

https://www.cricketcountry.com/news/...bayliss-742199

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    New Delhi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't know why in every thread Pakistan comes in between this thread is about India vs England.

Fact is England have humiliated India and Indian team deserves all the criticism they can get.

Indians are just not good enough to dominate any sport that is the truth. Maybe 40-50 years from now things might change but for now Indians lack mental, physical, cultural prowess needed to dominate sports.

Every player was at their peak(age wise) whereas English players were over the hill and just came off a thrashing in Aus/NZ and India still got humiliated..

Absolutely shameful display and shows where we stand in world of sports. NOWHERE.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India is undoubtedly the number 1 test team in the world currently.

Every single statistics shows that.

Only highly biased individuals would think to suggest that India doesn't deserve the number 1 ranking.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is coz we have not played at home that is Pakistan for years. Don't forget this crucial disadvantage that Pak has been under going for years. No matter what the UAE will never be our real home. I would like to see India or other teams playing there as "home" for a few years. Of course you surrender like you are doing versus England like you are at the moment being made to look like school boys! It is so very easy for India to win in their own country with tailor made conditions all the time. Never mind the margin of defeat you have lost to both the RSA and England away recently.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    I think India deserves much more credit for the way they fought. If they win last match scoreline would be 3-2 which is more credible. They have missed the final hurdles by a whisker. At least I wont try to make fun of them till the time our team doesnt do great outside home. And even if they start doing great at home I will be fine.
    Not sure who you support calling "we"? Rather without Kohli India would be in far greater trouble. There overrated batsman have been found out big time. India plays at home where as Pak is forced to call UAE home afor many years which people seem to ignore. No I don't think any England wins during this tour were close shaves at all. India and it's fans deserve to be mocked.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India plays at home where as Pak is forced to call UAE home afor many years which people seem to ignore.
    Nobody is ignoring it. Pakistan team and PCB has nobody but themselves to blame for playing in UAE.

They had a good thing going when they were playing their home games in England but they went ahead and botched that up too.

If you're asking for sympathy because of that you're not getting any.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody is ignoring it. Pakistan team and PCB has nobody but themselves to blame for playing in UAE.

They had a good thing going when they were playing their home games in England but they went ahead and botched that up too.

If you're asking for sympathy because of that you're not getting any.
    The point is that Pak is playing home away from home so lets not get in to the reasons. We don't need the sympathy of non-Pakistanis much to your disappointment. Similarly your attempts to convince the world how great India is have been put in place by the RSA and England.

Debut
    May 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    India have outclassed England in this series so far and should have been 2-1 up after this Test.

They won more sessions in the first Test in spite of missing their two frontline bowlers, and England were very lucky to bat in favorable conditions at Lordís.

However, order has been restored in this Test.
    bAHAHAHHAHA OMG I AM ROLLING HERE.

You have to be kidding me. Then you had audacity to call England "the marginally" better team yet the fact they won the series with one test to spare. One test which was a complete blow out (sorry didn't see India doing that in their glorious victory). Dear lord, what series are you watching? Wait, do you even watch cricket?

Love how you marginalize England's wins as India's losses yet India's great victory was earth shattering.

No one likes me cause I am a Paul Heyman guy.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is that Pak is playing home away from home so lets not get in to the reasons. We don't need the sympathy of non-Pakistanis much to your disappointment. Similarly your attempts to convince the world how great India is have been put in place by the RSA and England.
    The win-loss ratio in home Tests from 1 Jan 2015:

15.0 - India (W15/L1)
    6.00 - Australia (12/2)
    3.50 - South Africa (14/4)
    3.33 - New Zealand (10/3)
    1.88 - England (17/9)
    1.38 - Sri Lanka (11/8)
    1.33 - Pakistan (4/3)
    0.63 - West Indies (5/8)
    0.50 - Bangladesh (2/4)

The win-loss ratio in away Tests from 1 Jan 2015:

1.50 - India (W9/L6)
    0.90 - Pakistan (9/10)
    0.75 - Australia (9/12)
    0.60 - Sri Lanka (6/10)
    0.44 - South Africa (4/9)
    0.43 - New Zealand (3/7)
    0.29 - England (4/14)
    0.27 - West Indies (3/11)
    0.13 - Bangladesh (1/8)

The win-loss ratio for Asian Teams outside Asia and non-Asian teams in Asia from 1 Jan 2015:

0.80 - India (W4/L5)
    0.55 - Pakistan (5/9)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.11 - Sri Lanka (1/9)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - South Africa (0/5)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/6)

The win-loss ratio for Asian Teams in SENA and non-Asian teams in Asia from 1 Jan 2015:

0.40 - India (W2/L5)
    0.37 - Pakistan (3/8)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/4)
    0.00 - Sri Lanka (0/8)

There you go. I've done my part. Hardcore evidence why India currently the best side in the world and deserving #1 team.

Now, why don't you come back to us with data showing if some other side is doing better and then we shall continue this spirited debate, okay? Cheers!

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is coz we have not played at home that is Pakistan for years. Don't forget this crucial disadvantage that Pak has been under going for years. No matter what the UAE will never be our real home. I would like to see India or other teams playing there as "home" for a few years. Of course you surrender like you are doing versus England like you are at the moment being made to look like school boys! It is so very easy for India to win in their own country with tailor made conditions all the time. Never mind the margin of defeat you have lost to both the RSA and England away recently.
    Lol,schoolboys?That was you being whitewashed at your fortress to SL whom we whitewashed twice at their home.
    SA first test was very close.That result could easily have been 2-1.
    England right now would be 3-1 defeated if not for 2 precious sam curran innings.
    In india itself forget it,no team can dream of winning .We crush everybody.The margin of defeat was Engalnd defeated 4-0 with rain saving them from 5-0 and south africa defeated 3-0 whitewash.Thats schoolboy humiliation.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15.0 - India (W15/L1)
    6.00 - Australia (12/2)
    1.88 - England (17/9)
    1.38 - Sri Lanka (11/8)
    1.33 - Pakistan (4/3)
    0.63 - West Indies (5/8)
    0.50 - Bangladesh (2/4)

1.50 - India (W9/L6)
    0.90 - Pakistan (9/10)
    0.75 - Australia (9/12)
    0.60 - Sri Lanka (6/10)
    0.43 - New Zealand (3/7)
    0.29 - England (4/14)
    0.13 - Bangladesh (1/8)

The win-loss ratio for Asian Teams outside Asia and non-Asian teams in Asia from 1 Jan 2015:

0.80 - India (W4/L5)
    0.55 - Pakistan (5/9)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.11 - Sri Lanka (1/9)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/6)

The win-loss ratio for Asian Teams in SENA and non-Asian teams in Asia from 1 Jan 2015:

0.40 - India (W2/L5)
    0.37 - Pakistan (3/8)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/4)
    0.00 - Sri Lanka (0/8)

There you go. I've done my part. Hardcore evidence why India currently the best side in the world and deserving #1 team.

Now, why don't you come back to us with data showing if some other side is doing better and then we shall continue this spirited debate, okay? Cheers!
    Bhai, when he replies you with strong evidence to counteract your arguments, please tag me.

@PakLFC, reply him bro, khushboo laga ke!!!

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    London
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15.0 - India (W15/L1)
    6.00 - Australia (12/2)
    1.88 - England (17/9)
    1.38 - Sri Lanka (11/8)
    1.33 - Pakistan (4/3)
    0.63 - West Indies (5/8)
    0.50 - Bangladesh (2/4)

1.50 - India (W9/L6)
    0.90 - Pakistan (9/10)
    0.75 - Australia (9/12)
    0.60 - Sri Lanka (6/10)
    0.43 - New Zealand (3/7)
    0.29 - England (4/14)
    0.13 - Bangladesh (1/8)

0.80 - India (W4/L5)
    0.55 - Pakistan (5/9)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.11 - Sri Lanka (1/9)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/6)

0.40 - India (W2/L5)
    0.37 - Pakistan (3/8)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/4)
    0.00 - Sri Lanka (0/8)

I hope youíre not taking the away stats seriously, 7 of the 9 wins are against West Indies and Sri Lanka.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ik92yk09sa17 View Post
    I hope youíre not taking the away stats seriously, 7 of the 9 wins are against West Indies and Sri Lanka.
    I posted these stats on another thread. But since you asked...

Since 2015, SL has played 19 matches at home. 6 of them have been against India. But in the other 13 matches, they have won 10 and lost 3. That's a W/L ratio of 3.33. Which is the joint 4th best W/L ratio at home among all countries. It's better than England's (1.88) and Pak's (1.33) home record by some distance.

In the last 4 years, SL has had home series wins against SA, Aus*, Pak*, WI* - and away wins against Pak* and Ban.

*whitewash

In the last 7 years, SL has lost only 3 home test series - 1 against Pak and 2 against Ind

India is currently the only team in the world that is beating SL both at home and away.

If it was that easy to beat SL in SL, everyone would be doing it.

On this forum people love to downplay SL because that conveniently helps in underplaying India's performance in tests.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol,schoolboys?That was you being whitewashed at your fortress to SL whom we whitewashed twice at their home.
    SA first test was very close.That result could easily have been 2-1.
    England right now would be 3-1 defeated if not for 2 precious sam curran innings.
    In india itself forget it,no team can dream of winning .We crush everybody.The margin of defeat was Engalnd defeated 4-0 with rain saving them from 5-0 and south africa defeated 3-0 whitewash.Thats schoolboy humiliation.
    When did Sri Lanka whitewash us in Pak? Okay, you are worse then school boys on your travels, happy? Oh so now we are down to if's and but's in your desperation for some respect Why you telling me about your home record where you obviously make conditions to suit yourselves. Make a spinners paradise then play a 100 spinners where as as we can see in England you're being put in your place. As I have said you are nothing away, nothing at all.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

15.0 - India (W15/L1)
    6.00 - Australia (12/2)
    1.88 - England (17/9)
    1.38 - Sri Lanka (11/8)
    1.33 - Pakistan (4/3)
    0.63 - West Indies (5/8)
    0.50 - Bangladesh (2/4)

1.50 - India (W9/L6)
    0.90 - Pakistan (9/10)
    0.75 - Australia (9/12)
    0.60 - Sri Lanka (6/10)
    0.43 - New Zealand (3/7)
    0.29 - England (4/14)
    0.13 - Bangladesh (1/8)

0.80 - India (W4/L5)
    0.55 - Pakistan (5/9)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.11 - Sri Lanka (1/9)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/6)

0.40 - India (W2/L5)
    0.37 - Pakistan (3/8)
    0.33 - Australia (2/6)
    0.25 - West Indies (1/4)
    0.14 - England (1/7)
    0.00 - New Zealand (0/3)
    0.00 - Bangladesh (0/4)
    0.00 - Sri Lanka (0/8)

I don't take such stats seriously when Pak has not been playing home for ages. Try harder, not good enough! Next you will tell us India has produced many world class fast bowlers like Ishant Sharma!!!

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ik92yk09sa17 View Post
    But other teams have not able to beat SL in SL and at times in UAE!!!!

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't take such stats seriously when Pak has not been playing home for ages. Try harder, not good enough! Next you will tell us India has produced many world class fast bowlers like Ishant Sharma!!!
    Right... I forgot that the world stopped spinning when Pakistan stopped playing in Pakistan. Seriously man this is just sad now.

And cherry on top, even Ishant Sharma has more wickets than every Pak pacer except Wasim, Waqar and Imran. How embarrassing!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    bAHAHAHHAHA OMG I AM ROLLING HERE.

You have to be kidding me. Then you had audacity to call England "the marginally" better team yet the fact they won the series with one test to spare. One test which was a complete blow out (sorry didn't see India doing that in their glorious victory). Dear lord, what series are you watching? Wait, do you even watch cricket?

Love how you marginalize England's wins as India's losses yet India's great victory was earth shattering.
    You can laugh all you want, but it was a series with fine margins. Yes England are 3-1 up, but it could easily have been 2-2 or 1-3.

Both teams have played some great cricket, some mediocre cricket and some rubbish cricket.

The top and middle-order of both teams have struggled (save for Kohli) and the bowling has been equally good. The only difference was England's highly-acclaimed lower-order coming good again.

This series has been much more closely fought than what a cursory look would suggest, and yes I would insist that England have only been marginally better over the last four Tests.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When did Sri Lanka whitewash us in Pak?
    http://stats.espncricinfo.com/ci/eng...ults;type=team

Pak is the one country where SL has won the max tests away.

Here is your home work for today - Find out how many Tests SL has won in India

@Napa

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right... I forgot that the world stopped spinning when Pakistan stopped playing in Pakistan. Seriously man this is just sad now.

And cherry on top, even Ishant Sharma has more wickets than every Pak pacer except Wasim, Waqar and Imran. How embarrassing!
    Nothing is embarrassing here at all other then your views Saying Sharma is better then Pak greats ciz he has more wickets is preferring quantity over quality. You know as well as I do that Sharma is no way near Younis so stop kidding yourself! Pak has not played home for donkeys years that can't be overlooked. What is really shameful is how India has never produced even one fast bowler despite all those clinics there!! Now don't tell me Bumrah is a fast bowler!!!

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tusker View Post

@Napa
    So what boy! I am talking about the recent past not 20 years back!

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Napa
    I know, I know, SL has yet to win their first test in India.

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what boy! I am talking about the recent past not 20 years back!
    So what you ask ? Well for starters you should stop gloating about non-existing records - Such as Pakistan being unbeatable at home or words to that effect ... ohh and news flash it has been more than 9 yrs since a Test was last played in Pakistan so why did you bring that topic if you are only interested in current events ?

Sydney Bangalore Manchester Centurion Durban Jo'burg Mohali Colombo Dhaka Adelaide Kolkata

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what you ask ? Well for starters you should stop gloating about non-existing records - Such as Pakistan being unbeatable at home or words to that effect ... ohh and news flash it has been more than 9 yrs since a Test was last played in Pakistan so why did you bring that topic if you are only interested in current events ?
    Pak has a very good home that is in Pak record and in the UAE as well. This is a fact not gloating or anything like that Where did I use the word "unbeatable" to describe Pak? I bought the past up coz Indian people are still on about Sri Lanka defeating Pak donkeys years back. If you want to talk about today then RSA and England have both nailed you in two consecutive tours and I loved it !!

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the past up coz Indian people are still on about Sri Lanka defeating Pak donkeys years back.
    Lol "donkey years"?

That was less than a year ago, pal.

SL humiliated you guys by whitewashing you at home in October 2017.

The same SL that hasn't won a single test match in India ever, forget about series.

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol "donkey years"?

That was less than a year ago, pal.

SL humiliated you guys by whitewashing you at home in October 2017.

The same SL that hasn't won a single test match in India ever, forget about series.
    Wonder why 'less than a year ago' doesn't hold up with our esteemed Indian friends here when talking about the CT.

Think I get it, the only series that matter are SL test series and NZ ODI series. Anything before and after that is wiped off memory.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pak has a very good home that is in Pak record and in the UAE as well. This is a fact not gloating or anything like that Where did I use the word "unbeatable" to describe Pak? I bought the past up coz Indian people are still on about Sri Lanka defeating Pak donkeys years back. If you want to talk about today then RSA and England have both nailed you in two consecutive tours and I loved it !!
    I wouldn't gloat or take any indirect perverse pleasure if I were you. You are much worse away from home than ua and keep dropping tests at home to piffling teams who would lose by an innings within 3 days everytine now in india lol. Never kid. That you don't even have a better face attack than us and only.drew a 2 match series and had your asssa handed to you in new zealand and australia. We actually came close to winning tests and actually won tests in our recent tours away which were quite close. I suppose when you don't have much to shout about as regards your own team you cha only attempt to celebrate failures of your obviously superior rivals who are better than you at every aspect of cricket now while you need to use the neutral.venue argument.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Usman Chadda View Post
    Wonder why 'less than a year ago' doesn't hold up with our esteemed Indian friends here when talking about the CT.

Think I get it, the only series that matter are SL test series and NZ ODI series. Anything before and after that is wiped off memory.
    Why would the CT not hold?

Is anybody denying the fact that Pak won CT?

I sure am not.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstoned View Post
    I wouldn't gloat or take any indirect perverse pleasure if I were you. You are much worse away from home than ua and keep dropping tests at home to piffling teams who would lose by an innings within 3 days everytine now in india lol. Never kid. That you don't even have a better face attack than us and only.drew a 2 match series and had your asssa handed to you in new zealand and australia. We actually came close to winning tests and actually won tests in our recent tours away which were quite close. I suppose when you don't have much to shout about as regards your own team you cha only attempt to celebrate failures of your obviously superior rivals who are better than you at every aspect of cricket now while you need to use the neutral.venue argument.
    last 7 years record AWAY against top team

Name:  FireShot Pro Screen Capture #006 - 'Team records I Test matches I Cricinfo Statsguru I ESPNcrici.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  208.9 KB

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeed5646 View Post

Name:  FireShot Pro Screen Capture #006 - 'Team records I Test matches I Cricinfo Statsguru I ESPNcrici.jpg
    Why 7 years buddy?

Is it because your real objective it to include India's 4-0 in Eng and AUS?

Or is it because that it conveniently manages to filter out 3 back-to-back whitewashes in Australia and a 3-0 loss in England for Pakistan?

PS: If you are including "top teams" you should include Sri Lanka too. They are joint 5th in ranking, well ahead of Pakistan.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why 7 years buddy?

Or is it because that it conveniently manages to filter out 3 back-to-back whitewashes in Australia and a 3-0 loss in England for Pakistan?

PS: If you are including "top teams" you should include Sri Lanka too. They are joint 5th in ranking, well ahead of Pakistan.
    you are embarrassing your self .i would include the year 2010 for your wish .Any thing Else

Name:  FireShot Pro Screen Capture #007 - 'Team records I Test matches I Cricinfo Statsguru I ESPNcrici.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  170.5 KB

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why 7 years buddy?

i think you are not smart enough if you were you would have not asked for 2010 because

1)pakistan was not white wash by england in 2010 pakistan won 1 test there

2)Pakistan draw a test series 1-1 against Aus in england in 2010

3)for your wish did include Aus series of pakistan in AUs where it was white wash 3-0
    Last edited by saeed5646; 8th September 2018 at 10:07.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why 7 years buddy?

you need to check your eye sight Srilanka is in the list

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think you are not smart enough if you were you would have not asked for 2010 because

1)pakistan was not white wash by england in 2010 pakistan won 1 test there

2)Pakistan draw a test series 1-1 against Aus in england in 2010

3)for your wish did include Aus series of pakistan in AUs where it was white wash 3-0
    Lol that's your response? Just adding 2010?

Very slyly you ignored the whitewashes in Australia in 2003 and 2005/06, the loss in England and the loss in India.

Well done. Very clever.
    Last edited by the_outsider; 8th September 2018 at 10:11.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need to check your eye sight Srilanka is in the list
    Why lie about this?

I can see in that filter that you've put host countries as SENA.

Why lie about something that's out for everyone to see? I don't understand.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lol that's your response? Just adding 2010?

Very slyly you ignored the whitewashes in Australia in 2003 and 2005/06, the loss in England and the loss in India.

Well done. Very clever.
    lol since 200s

india AWAY record in AUS,NZ,SA

omg you are soo desperate or not you for you i did it from 2000s last 18 years

NOte:India played 153 more test than pakistan in that duration

10 wins for both side and pakistan lost 30 and india 31

Name:  FireShot Pro Screen Capture #008 - 'Team records I Test matches I Cricinfo Statsguru I ESPNcrici.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  140.1 KB

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why lie about this?

I can see in that filter that you've put host countries as SENA.

Why lie about something that's out for everyone to see? I don't understand.
    What your are trying to say i have no idea just like pakistan,india there is also stats of SL AWay from home

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol since 200s

india AWAY record in AUS,NZ,SA

omg you are soo desperate or not you for you i did it from 2000s last 18 years

NOte:India played 153 more test than pakistan in that duration

10 wins for both side and pakistan lost 30 and india 31

Name:  FireShot Pro Screen Capture #008 - 'Team records I Test matches I Cricinfo Statsguru I ESPNcrici.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  140.1 KB
    So same wins and losses.

And that too by still ignoring SL

So much so for your superiority complex

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So same wins and losses.

hahahahaha india win 10 test from 58 test and pakistan from 45 only .Don,t act like a minnow fan u thought it would be most dominate india performance and after doing stats a big lol

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So same wins and losses.

wouldn't gloat or take any indirect perverse pleasure if I were you. You are much worse away from home than ua and keep dropping tests at home to piffling teams who would lose by an innings within 3 days everytine now in india lol. Never kid
    i did not claim superiorty complex and was giving a reality check to your fellow poster

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So same wins and losses.

so to improve your team overall stats you want me to include SL who is Asian team and the stats i am doing is about NON ASIAN and top 4 AUS,NZ,SA AND ENG.how the mighty have fallen.India is certified ASIAn track +home track bulley.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so to improve your team overall stats you want me to include SL who is Asian team and the stats i am doing is about NON ASIAN and top 4 AUS,NZ,SA AND ENG.how the mighty have fallen.India is certified ASIAn track +home track bulley.
    I'd much rather have 10/31 W/L away and be almost unbeatable at home, then have 10/30 W/L away and also lose at home.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'd much rather have 10/31 W/L away and be almost unbeatable at home, then have 10/30 W/L away and also lose at home.
    apart from one year test hiccup in 2017 we have done well at adopted home in uae so no idea what is you point of losing at home but agree india is certified home track bulley and pakistan is not much dominate at home like them

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apart from one year test hiccup in 2017 we have done well at adopted home in uae so no idea what is you point of losing at home but agree india is certified home track bulley and pakistan is not much dominate at home like them
    Not saying Pakistan has done poorly at home. But India is at a different level from every team when it comes to home games.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're in for Round 4, I reckon 😢.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian fans deserve this humiliation @Mamoon

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What? I can'r remember that last time we were away but didn't do to badly against England where you are being mauled right now!! Again I have to reiterate how Pak has not played in Pakistan for many years. This has a great psychological effect on the team make no mistake about it. Taking this vital fact in to account Pak has been performing rather well. What's a "face attack" boy? You need to come again coz what I am seeing is how even your greatest pace attack ever is being spanked silly by the English!! You got battered by RSA and are now made to cry like babies against an average England in a tour your media talked up as being the biggest thing ever!! That is what is so pleasing to see you beat your chests in vein!! You lost the series, that is alll that matters never mind winning a test here in there that is bound to happen in a long series! Man! It's good to see your team being cut apart to pieces that I can't take the smile of my face!! We are not playing anyone at the moment in case it missed you so there is nothing for me to talk about. Pak has plenty of matches coming up in the near future so I'l talk then until then let me laugh at you lot being hammered nice and hard. God save the queen!
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th September 2018 at 22:27.

Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

add west indies sri lanka and zimbabwe and take an arbitrary date of 1 august 2013 until the present day in statsguru and see how good your comparison looks. It takes some doing losing to zimbabwe away, like really it's probably easier to win. Also notice you play much fewer matches away than us, for one because inviting Pakistan over is probably not that lucrative nor competitive but in any case the longer a series goes the greater the chances you would probably be really well beaten too. Even SL won a 2 test series in England, it means nothing.

What? I can'r remember that last time we were away but didn't do to badly against England where you are being mauled right now!! Again I have to reiterate how Pak has not played in Pakistan for many years. This has a great psychological effect on the team make no mistake about it. Taking this vital fact in to account Pak has been performing rather well. What's a "face attack" boy? You need to come again coz what I am seeing is how even your greatest pace attack ever is being spanked silly by the English!! You got battered by RSA and are now made to cry like babies against an average England in a tour your media talked up as being the biggest thing ever!! That is what is so pleasing to see you beat your chests in vein!! You lost the series, that is alll that matters never mind winning a test here in there that is bound to happen in a long series! Man! It's good to see your team being cut apart to pieces that I can't take the smile of my face!! We are not playing anyone at the moment in case it missed you so there is nothing for me to talk about. Pak has plenty of matches coming up in the near future so I'l talk then until then let me laugh at you lot being hammered nice and hard. God save the queen!
    You have forgotten the New zealand and Australia series already where you were hopelessly spanked with not even a semblance of a fight? Good for you i guess, i wouldnt blame you. At other times you are small fry enough that teams only want to hold a truncated series with you which tells nothing about either team if you fail to get thrashed or not invite you at all. You have to blame your own administrators for this.

Pakistan not playing in Pakistan can be looked at in many ways. One is that they have the excuse of saying they don't win because they are not at home and the other is that when they do win the claim will be they do it despite the fact that they are not at home which is a big achievement. In all honesty their home record even before they started playing in Uae was nothing worth writing home about with a much stronger team. UAE style pitches actually suit their present style of cricket and roster of players never mind that they keep dropping tests very often and don't really have any kind of away dominance or passable competitiveness to justify being only mediocre at home. But that's a separate issue.

I was typing on my phone so made a typo and couldnt correct it. the attack that is at present faster and more lethal than your army of innocuous trundlers who have taken all wickets on offer in this series and been comfortably faster than the English counterparts. the pace thing is pointless but it is something the neighbors liked throwing in people's faces when they have nothing else to crow about as if it actually means something, so it was just to humour you. check the averages in the series and actually watch the games before you gleefully display both your bias and your gormless and artless trolling. Neither teams have had top and middle order batsmen who have even made runs in this series so it has been a little weird in that regard. The toss played a role and at key moments India didn't manage to take advantage but they got themselves into those positions in the first place because of how well they bowled. 2 games were decided purely by the lower order guy Curran so the margins were slim. If you still think the games were blowouts (save the second test where the toss was important) and that the Indian 'bowlers' got thrashed you need your non existent head checked im afraid. It is an era where teams suck away from home so yes unfortunately how well a team competed abroad will naturally be taken into account so too if they managed to win a game even if it does not suit some narratives. that s how the icc rankings are actually decided in case you didnt know. At the moment we are simply a bigger deal than you whether or not you want to admit it, it caused even saf to prepare minefields for our visit.

Of course when you have nothing substantial to celebrate all you have left is schadenfraude. A losers refuge.

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    add west indies sri lanka and zimbabwe and take an arbitrary date of 1 august 2013 until the present day in statsguru and see how good your comparison looks. It takes some doing losing to zimbabwe away, like really it's probably easier to win. Also notice you play much fewer matches away than us, for one because inviting Pakistan over is probably not that lucrative nor competitive but in any case the longer a series goes the greater the chances you would probably be really well beaten too. Even SL won a 2 test series in England, it nothing
    India is high rank test team so filter against top rank is justify why should be lower rank team include in it? .i am not on your payroll you should do your stats and upload instead of asking me

India from 2011 touring every 2nd year to top team like eng,Aus and SA yet they have learn nothing but have embrassing record which you should be last to complain about .on the other hand pakistan tour rarely in these countries but still have match india in these countries so imagine if they do tour like india in that countries we would been ahead of your team.Don.t live in false hope these country invite india because of money .

It is bigger shame to number 1 rank india than pakistan even sl who is middle rank team have beaten eng in recent years so it do matters

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    What is the point of this bickering. Why not simply say what the majority wants to here.

- India is overrated
    - they are number one because of bashing teams at home
    - they cannot play away
    - Pakistan is a better team
    - Pakistan drew its last two series in England
    - Pakistan does not have the luxury to doctor pitches at home
    - the rankings donít mean anything

I hope I did not miss anything.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the point of this bickering. Why not simply say what the majority wants to here.

- India is overrated
    - they are number one because of bashing teams at home
    - they cannot play away
    - Pakistan is a better team
    - Pakistan drew its last two series in England
    - Pakistan does not have the luxury to doctor pitches at home
    - the rankings donít mean anything

I hope I did not miss anything.
    Which one is getting you upset? Pakistan has done better than India in England or India has done worse than Pakistan in England ?

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pak fans don't create silly threads before a tour saying how they will "humiliate" the opposition. Indian fans often do this kind of thing then end up with a nice big fried egg on their face!! They disrespected and under estimated England big time now let them wipe the egg's of their faces!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    Which one is getting you upset? Pakistan has done better than India in England or India has done worse than Pakistan in England ?
    I am upset because Pakistan is ranked 7 and India is ranked 1. I set myself high standards, couldnít care less about doing better than India in country x or country y when they ranked well above us and boast the best batsman in the world - who is better than any batsman we have ever produced.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am upset because Pakistan is ranked 7 and India is ranked 1. I set myself high standards, couldnít care less about doing better than India in country x or country y when they ranked well above us and boast the best batsman in the world - who is better than any batsman we have ever produced.
    Question was, are you upset that Pakistan has done better than India in England or India has done worse than Pakistan in England ?

7th ranked team has done better than a 1st ranked team?

So are you upset that a 7th ranked team has done better than a 1st ranked team or are you upset that 1st ranked team has done worse than 7th ranked team? Lol

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipcatch View Post
    Question was, are you upset that Pakistan has done better than India in England or India has done worse than Pakistan in England ?

7th ranked team has done better than a 1st ranked team?

So are you upset that a 7th ranked team has done better than a 1st ranked team or are you upset that 1st ranked team has done worse than 7th ranked team? Lol
    As I said, I donít care about performances in individual countries. India is a better all-round team than Pakistan and does better in most countries. That is all that matters to me.

Pakistan are better at Lordís and Oval though, but there is a lot more to cricket.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As I said, I don’t care about performances in individual countries. India is a better all-round team than Pakistan and does better in most countries. That is all that matters to me.

Pakistan are better at Lord’s and Oval though, but there is a lot more to cricket.
    Still can't bring yourself to say England

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4847 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    Still can't bring yourself to say England
    Have lost every game outside Lordís and Oval since 2001. What do you want me to say.