Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 161 to 175 of 175
  1. #161
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,427
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    PM Imran to review implementation of 100-day plan during Lahore visit today

    LAHORE : In his second trip to the Punjab capital city after assuming the top post, Prime Minister Imran Khan will review his government’s implementation of 100-day plan, which is among other important engagements during his day-long Lahore visit on Sunday (today).

    On his arrival, PM Imran will meet provincial Chief Minister Usman Buzdar and Minister for Local Government and Community Development Aleem Khan, who will brief the premier about the implementation of the 100-day plan and the new provincial community development framework.

    Members of the provincial assembly and provincial cabinet will also call on the prime minister during his day-long visit to the Punjab’s capital city.
    PM Imran reacts angrily to ‘arrogant’ Indian response to dialogue offer

    While, Provincial Minister of Punjab for Primary and Secondary Healthcare Dr Yasmin Rashid, Minister of Punjab for Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Sibtain Khan and tourism minister will also brief PM Imran about the performance of their respective ministries, and acquire the premier’s acceptance regarding important projects.

    Head of the National Commission for Police Reforms Nasir Khan Durrani will also meet the premier.

    Imran’s election as PM challenged

    The Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) supremo will also hold meetings with party leaders and his team, regarding the upcoming by-elections – scheduled to be held on October 14.

    https://tribune.com.pk/story/1809535...e-visit-today/

  2. #162
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    255
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Think imran ought to add cricket to the list of 100 day agenda.

  3. #163
    Debut
    Jun 2008
    Venue
    Moscow, Russia
    Runs
    29,369
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still it's weird that why he made Buzdar the CM of Punjab.

  4. #164
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,117
    Mentioned
    1213 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This Selected current PM and his best buddies like Fake degree holder Murad Saeed promising during Election campaign that post becoming PM Imran would immediately bring 200 billion dollars of Pakistani’s stacked abroad by Corrupt Pakistanis.


    First of all there is no evidence for even 10 % of this amount claimed by IK to be stacked abroad. No evidence with FBR, NAB or State bank and mere lies of PTI and its supreme leader Amee ul Momineen Imran Khan head of Medina ki Riasat number 2 Pakistan.



    And since getting into office he has become a begging bowl Alhamdoulillah. Contrary to all his previous claims, U turns have gripped Pakistan.



    From 200 billion dollars figure give to him by his Masters and handlers a single penny hasn’t returned and won’t return either but what has happened is


    1. 10 billion dollars begged from Saudi Arabia

    2. 5 billion dollars begged from China

    3. 12 billion dollars being begged from IMF (IK claimed he would never take IMF Loans)

    4. And now begging SA for 3 months petrol with delayed payment option.


    Headlines in Naya Pakistan :
    Attached Images Attached Images  


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  5. #165
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,820
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    This Selected current PM and his best buddies like Fake degree holder Murad Saeed promising during Election campaign that post becoming PM Imran would immediately bring 200 billion dollars of Pakistani’s stacked abroad by Corrupt Pakistanis.


    First of all there is no evidence for even 10 % of this amount claimed by IK to be stacked abroad. No evidence with FBR, NAB or State bank and mere lies of PTI and its supreme leader Amee ul Momineen Imran Khan head of Medina ki Riasat number 2 Pakistan.



    And since getting into office he has become a begging bowl Alhamdoulillah. Contrary to all his previous claims, U turns have gripped Pakistan.



    From 200 billion dollars figure give to him by his Masters and handlers a single penny hasn’t returned and won’t return either but what has happened is


    1. 10 billion dollars begged from Saudi Arabia

    2. 5 billion dollars begged from China

    3. 12 billion dollars being begged from IMF (IK claimed he would never take IMF Loans)

    4. And now begging SA for 3 months petrol with delayed payment option.


    Headlines in Naya Pakistan :
    Yup begging for everything..thats what your mighty tajarbakaar team has left for the nation. Debt, disgrace and humiliation. Every institution is a mess..Mian sahib should be hung for his treason. You should be thankful he wasnt!!

  6. #166
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    4,110
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am posting it here again so PPers are not mislead, the $200 billion figure was given by Ishaq Dar himself.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1105356

  7. #167
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,421
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Yup begging for everything..thats what your mighty tajarbakaar team has left for the nation. Debt, disgrace and humiliation. Every institution is a mess..Mian sahib should be hung for his treason. You should be thankful he wasnt!!
    He is saying that IK created all these problems in a month and the Nooras left a successful economy behind. The logic of this so stupid that it boggles the mind.

  8. #168
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,421
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    I am posting it here again so PPers are not mislead, the $200 billion figure was given by Ishaq Dar himself.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1105356
    Maybe @TalentSpotterPk can explain rather than run why the Finance Minister of the party in power has run off? Can he give examples of other countries? or this another great achievement of the Nooras.

  9. #169
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    22,820
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Maybe @TalentSpotterPk can explain rather than run why the Finance Minister of the party in power has run off? Can he give examples of other countries? or this another great achievement of the Nooras.
    He wont. He's too afraid of the truth and the hard questions. It must be a weird thing to be a PMLN supporter. Always trawling through the headlines or back pages looking for the moment they can crow against the current govt.

    I simply have one question that no Noora or PPer can ever answer. Why in 30 years of govt have they not managed to create a national health service. IK and his party managed a semblance of a health service in five years with very limited funds.

    I still await an answer from these cowards..

  10. #170
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,421
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Noora corrupt appointees on their bike. Good work PTI, one of the guys at the State Bank of Pakistan was working for care homes in the UK.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1436795/of...moved-minister

  11. #171
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,937
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Noora corrupt appointees on their bike. Good work PTI, one of the guys at the State Bank of Pakistan was working for care homes in the UK.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1436795/of...moved-minister
    Apparently the "Competition Commission of Pakistan" was formed to compete in who can do most corruption.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  12. #172
    Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    4,110
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Asset Recovery Unit to begin probing thousands of foreign properties held by Pakistanis

    Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Accountability Shahzad Akbar in a joint press conference with Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry on Friday said that the newly constituted Asset Recovery Unit comprising National Accountability Bureau and Federal Investigation Agency officials will investigate thousands of properties abroad held by Pakistanis, Radio Pakistan reported.

    Akbar said that members of the ARU had been selected, and details of over 10,000 properties in Dubai and England had been received.

    He added that details of at least half of the 10,000 properties were previously available but no action was taken.

    Notices have been issued for 300 properties from the list.

    He added that the list had been divided into two parts, one for politically exposed people, and one for other citizens.

    The ARU will submit a fortnightly progress report to the Supreme Court, he said.

    Akbar also said that Islamabad is in contact with the Swiss government regarding the ratification of a treaty for exchange of information.

    Akbar said that the treaty would be ratified and acted upon soon.

    Akbar claimed that ratification of the Swiss treaty for the exchange of information, which would give Pakistan information on bank accounts, was supposed to be completed by 2013-14 but had been intentionally delayed by former finance minister Ishaq Dar who prevented the ratification from taking place for five years.

    The special assistant on accountability said that the solution their department had found for this was to approach the German government, which has in 2013 announced that it had acquired information on Swiss accounts until then, and would make it publicly available to all governments, particularly those of developing countries.

    Despite this, Akbar said, the government of Pakistan had not asked the German government for this information.

    "You all know whose details would have come out if they had asked for the information," he remarked.

    Akbar said that their department had officially asked the German government for the information and once it was received, they would be able to access information for accounts created, both in the past, and in the future.

    He said that India had previously taken information on Swiss accounts from the German government, which Pakistan quoted as an example in their request to the German government for which they are awaiting a response.

    He hoped that keeping the government's vision in mind, and the cooperation that they are receiving, Islamabad would receive the same cooperation from the German government so that proceedings could be initiated against the information regarding Swiss bank accounts.

    The Prime Minister's special assistant on accountability said that Pakistan had also invited other countries such as the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, China and the United States with whom it has existing bilateral treaties to revisit these treaties and add similar clauses for the exchange of information. Akbar said that this was to ensure that banking and asset details could be provided to Pakistani institutions.

    He said that the previous government's shortcomings were evident in the arrangement with the US, which allows Washington to access Pakistanis' details but does not grant similar access to Islamabad as there is no such clause in the agreement.

    "These are the shortcomings that we are trying to eliminate," said the PM's special accountability assistant.

    Akbar added that with regards to the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, other than the Supreme Court proceedings one "one case", no proper investigation had been initiated into the allegations in the leaks.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1436976/as...-by-pakistanis

  13. #173
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,421
    Mentioned
    257 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Accountability Shahzad Akbar in a joint press conference with Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry on Friday said that the newly constituted Asset Recovery Unit comprising National Accountability Bureau and Federal Investigation Agency officials will investigate thousands of properties abroad held by Pakistanis, Radio Pakistan reported.

    Akbar said that members of the ARU had been selected, and details of over 10,000 properties in Dubai and England had been received.

    He added that details of at least half of the 10,000 properties were previously available but no action was taken.

    Notices have been issued for 300 properties from the list.

    He added that the list had been divided into two parts, one for politically exposed people, and one for other citizens.

    The ARU will submit a fortnightly progress report to the Supreme Court, he said.

    Akbar also said that Islamabad is in contact with the Swiss government regarding the ratification of a treaty for exchange of information.

    Akbar said that the treaty would be ratified and acted upon soon.

    Akbar claimed that ratification of the Swiss treaty for the exchange of information, which would give Pakistan information on bank accounts, was supposed to be completed by 2013-14 but had been intentionally delayed by former finance minister Ishaq Dar who prevented the ratification from taking place for five years.

    The special assistant on accountability said that the solution their department had found for this was to approach the German government, which has in 2013 announced that it had acquired information on Swiss accounts until then, and would make it publicly available to all governments, particularly those of developing countries.

    Despite this, Akbar said, the government of Pakistan had not asked the German government for this information.

    "You all know whose details would have come out if they had asked for the information," he remarked.

    Akbar said that their department had officially asked the German government for the information and once it was received, they would be able to access information for accounts created, both in the past, and in the future.

    He said that India had previously taken information on Swiss accounts from the German government, which Pakistan quoted as an example in their request to the German government for which they are awaiting a response.

    He hoped that keeping the government's vision in mind, and the cooperation that they are receiving, Islamabad would receive the same cooperation from the German government so that proceedings could be initiated against the information regarding Swiss bank accounts.

    The Prime Minister's special assistant on accountability said that Pakistan had also invited other countries such as the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, China and the United States with whom it has existing bilateral treaties to revisit these treaties and add similar clauses for the exchange of information. Akbar said that this was to ensure that banking and asset details could be provided to Pakistani institutions.

    He said that the previous government's shortcomings were evident in the arrangement with the US, which allows Washington to access Pakistanis' details but does not grant similar access to Islamabad as there is no such clause in the agreement.

    "These are the shortcomings that we are trying to eliminate," said the PM's special accountability assistant.

    Akbar added that with regards to the Panama Papers and Paradise Papers, other than the Supreme Court proceedings one "one case", no proper investigation had been initiated into the allegations in the leaks.

    https://www.dawn.com/news/1436976/as...-by-pakistanis
    @TalentSpotterPk
    Why did Dar not ratify the treaty?

  14. #174
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    10,150
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    45 Days Of PTI Govt - An Overview Of The Major Steps.



    “It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

  15. #175
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,937
    Mentioned
    1616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Things are happening !!!




    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •