Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    We need PML-N back ASAP.

Guys like Shahid Khaqaan, SS and Saad Rafiq are blessing.

Right now we have bunch of losers at the helm.
    We don't want punjabistan
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 18:00.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    We don't want punjabistan
    Yeah let's have PMLN back, who brought the deficit from 1.5 to 7.5%. The 'experienced'.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 18:00.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Yeah let's have PMLN back, who brought the deficit from 1.5 to 7.5%. The 'experienced'.
    The reason they run from the deficit question is because it will explain to them the disastrous economic consequences which the PTI and IK have had to deal with in their 1st few months

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Praying nothing but misery for Pakistanis.

Thats all you guys can do.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Praying nothing but misery for Pakistanis.

Thats all you guys can do.
    You and that other fellow are two really corrupt individuals.

I wish the others here would just ignore both of your posts and stop fueling the trolls...

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Raising the cost of medicines is a poor move. Apart from that, the PTI has been doing a lot of good. Especially with the establishment of shelter homes for the homeless.

How come no Pakistani leader thought of these miserable men who spent their nights on the roads in bitter cold?They were too busy lining their pockets.

There were numerous homeless that lined the roads around Jati Umra and his excellency Nawaz Sharif used to drive past them every day but he never thought of poor souls.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    You and that other fellow are two really corrupt individuals.

I wish the others here would just ignore both of your posts and stop fueling the trolls...
    I have both of them on ignore. Bewal and Syed both try their best but Hamza and Mamoon are simply corrupt, and do not explain or dodge the deficit question. They do that as it would prove not only PMLN's incompetence but also why PTI has had to make hard choices now to deal with the mess PMLN has made.

If Imran ever made even 10% of the mess PMLN has I would dump my support for him.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have both of them on ignore. Bewal and Syed both try their best but Hamza and Mamoon are simply corrupt, and do not explain or dodge the deficit question. They do that as it would prove not only PMLN's incompetence but also why PTI has had to make hard choices now to deal with the mess PMLN has made.

If Imran ever made even 10% of the mess PMLN has I would dump my support for him.
    You can’t have an honest debate with dishonest people.
    They deflect, make up lies and try to throw as much mud as possible in the hope that something sticks...
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 19:41.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Ask them why the exports in Nawaz era stagnated at the same level as end of PPP era, or how the imports have skyrocketed leading to a massive trade deficit and they will come up with lame excuse of but but but IK is begging other countries
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 19:42.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Ask them why the exports in Nawaz era stagnated at the same level as end of PPP era, or how the imports have skyrocketed leading to a massive trade deficit and they will come up with lame excuse of but but but IK is begging other countries
    The answer will be another one-liner ''we need PMLN back''. That's the limit of their intellectual capacity to hold a debate.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 19:42.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just as your one liner is some 7.5% figure.

Anyways, do we even have anything to export? No.

And our imports increased because industry uses import based raw materials, now imports are being cut down kiunke industry he band horahi hai plus buying power is being diminished, It's actually alarming as we do not have an alternate to imports.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Buzdaar was here today, stuck for 30 mins in massive jam caused due to his huge protocol.

Shame on PTI

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

And our imports increased because industry uses import based raw materials, now imports are being cut down kiunke industry he band horahi hai plus buying power is being diminished, It's actually alarming as we do not have an alternate to imports.
    This one question will help Nooras like you to understand why the country is bankrupt so Answer the question on the deficit, why was it 7.5%? Surely you must have some explanation

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Because 7.5% is a massive deficit, and Noon League or their supporters have to answer why it went down from 1.5% to 7.5%. If you're not going to criticise that and instead harp on about PTI's economic policies then you're coming off as a duplicitous hypocrite.

Had you admitted that hey yes PMLN's economic policies were a national disaster but PTI is struggling too most would have said okay we don't agree but fair enough.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Buzdaar was here today, stuck for 30 mins in massive jam caused due to his huge protocol.

Shame on PTI
    Yes, it should not have happened at all.

Unlike you we won't give out 10 excuses for our leaders.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dar made a few mistakes. But PTI is downright garbage.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Dar made a few mistakes. But PTI is downright garbage.
    I wouldn't say bankrupting our nation is a few mistakes Once PTI gets rid of the mess PMLN made then we can judge them properly. If they make this mess worse by the end of 5 years then yes PTI would have been garbage too. But I don't see our budget deficit going from 7.5% to 13.5% (ie the same rate as PMLN took it from PPP by 6%).

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I misread this, firstly the 7.5 isn't 'some figure' its a fact. Secondly this one liner keeps getting repeated because you keep dodging it as you know you can't address it without admitting how horrific PMLN have been.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is budget deficit your only KPI?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Is budget deficit your only KPI?
    There are many more but yes it is the biggest one since it is solely responsible for the country being in the dumps and going to other nations bearing a begging bowl. It would not be only reply if you addressed it but it is my only reply till then as you are a coward who refuses to address it but have the audacity to bash PTI when it comes to economy, even tho the latter have been in power for about 150 days as compared to almost 2000 days of PMLN. Now if you addressed this big elephant in the room (not Nawaz, I mean the budget deficit) then all of us would move on to other delights and joys of PMLN's ''achievements''.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, It's not.

Just due to currency devaluation, massive value of debt has increased.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No, It's not.

Which had to be done since PMLN kept the Rupee high at an artificial price therefore destroying all of our reserves. @Bewal Express explained it well a few pages ago.

I am glad you admit PMLN have been a disaster but are too coward to say it outright, since no more comments on deficit.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No, I was very happy with PML-N's performance.

They have worked for development extensively and living standards improved massively.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They have worked for development extensively and living standards improved massively.
    I agree, especially the number of hospitals PMLN constructed so their leaders don't have to go out of Pakistan. Maybe PTI can sink the deficit to 13%, I think that will help raise standards as well.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So you are ok with the 7.5% deficit?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No, It's not.

And why was it devalued?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    There are many more but yes it is the biggest one since it is solely responsible for the country being in the dumps and going to other nations bearing a begging bowl. It would not be only reply if you addressed it but it is my only reply till then as you are a coward who refuses to address it but have the audacity to bash PTI when it comes to economy, even tho the latter have been in power for about 150 days as compared to almost 2000 days of PMLN. Now if you addressed this big elephant in the room (not Nawaz, I mean the budget deficit) then all of us would move on to other delights and joys of PMLN's ''achievements''.
    His economic knowledge is nil. And that's why he can't address any of the points raised.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    His economic knowledge is nil. And that's why he can't address any of the points raised.
    Why are we surprised. Their leader cannot seem to speak without a purchi in his hand nor do a live press conference without pre-rehearsed questions and we are surprised their supporters are the same.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I just feel like anti corruption rhetoric will carry on as a smokescreen in Pakistani politics. Not that its not a huge issue, however, overemphasis on this rhetoric has led to poor policy decisions that are not in sync with ground realities. I mean, are Reliance and Ambani groups corruption free and if not then how is it that Indian economy has developed on the back of these groups?

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    I just feel like anti corruption rhetoric will carry on as a smokescreen in Pakistani politics. Not that its not a huge issue, however, overemphasis on this rhetoric has led to poor policy decisions that are not in sync with ground realities. I mean, are Reliance and Ambani groups corruption free and if not then how is it that Indian economy has developed on the back of these groups?
    Because such groups did not run Indian economy into the ground and their corruption was not at the expense of India's economic survival. Our corrupt leaders have bankrupted our nation, looted the reserves and brought it to a point where our only option was to go to IMF or go begging like a beggar. I can't believe such a clever poster as you just made such a post.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Also leaving aside their horrific criminal enterprise, their governance ranging from economy to health to education was absolute disaster.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Because such groups did not run Indian economy into the ground and their corruption was not at the expense of India's economic survival. Our corrupt leaders have bankrupted our nation, looted the reserves and brought it to a point where our only option was to go to IMF or go begging like a beggar. I can't believe such a clever poster as you just made such a post.
    I'm not saying going after them is wrong. All i'm saying is that we need the diversity in political agendas to make it viable.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I'm not saying going after them is wrong. All i'm saying is that we need the diversity in political agendas to make it viable.
    I agree, the only issue is when thieves are allowed to be in politics. I don't think anyone would have a problem with PMLN if they got rid of corrupt elements. Just like the anti-MQM has died down significantly after they got rid of Altaf.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Your solution is akin to advising a guy suffering from cancer to worry about his acne or hair loss and ignore the cancer.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I agree, the only issue is when thieves are allowed to be in politics. I don't think anyone would have a problem with PMLN if they got rid of corrupt elements. Just like the anti-MQM has died down significantly after they got rid of Altaf.
    That's another issue with our politics. In Pakistani politics there is tendency to believe that one person can be held responsible for all corruption and one person can change the whole rotten system. MQM is still as toxic as before because Altaf left Karachi ages ago and it was the minions who mercilessly killed and maimed the citizens of Karachi for their own greed.
    I believe in prosecuting this scums of the earth but at the same time the system should be overhauled. You can't just prosecute one person, with dubious Criminal Justice practices, and believe that your job is done.
    Similarly, if you look at our talk shows, they riddled with the topics of corruption but there is hardly any content on how to grow the economy, how we can improve our productivity, how to strengthen the stock market and making it less susceptible to the effects of rumors and fake news. When asked these questions to the contemporary politicians, they will simply tells you that its corruption corruption corruption and corruption. Sure its a huge factor but i believe there are many other variables that play key roles in determining the economic direction of the country.
    Our policy making has neglected the agriculture sector. There is very little understanding within political discourse of the fact that we need to shift our exports from products that take a lot of water to cultivate to the product that are relatively low water dependent.
    There is this hoopla about dams going on right now but at the same time no body is worrying about developing strategies to reduce wastage of water.
    I could go on and on about a lot of things but the crux of the matter is that the dominant narrative of corruption is being used as the smokescreen by those who are benefiting from the lack of attention to other issues.
    For instance, when was the last time you saw any mainstream TV anchor going to the villages and reporting the problems of farmers and their grievances against their feudal lords to their TV audiences? When was the last time we had an expert on agricultural issues explaining the issues of farmers on live TV? When was the last time there was any substance in political dialogues on TV in which we saw politicians actually talking about poor transportation problems of major cities in the presence of an expert?
    I stopped following Pakistani media, or politics for that matter, a while back but perhaps you can inform me.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Your solution is akin to advising a guy suffering from cancer to worry about his acne or hair loss and ignore the cancer.
    Remind me the time i suggested ignoring this issue? The way things are right now, our society is just cannibalizing itself in the hope of treating the cancer.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That's another issue with our politics. In Pakistani politics there is tendency to believe that one person can be held responsible for all corruption and one person can change the whole rotten system. MQM is still as toxic as before because Altaf left Karachi ages ago and it was the minions who mercilessly killed and maimed the citizens of Karachi for their own greed.
    I believe in prosecuting this scums of the earth but at the same time the system should be overhauled. You can't just prosecute one person, with dubious Criminal Justice practices, and believe that your job is done.
    Similarly, if you look at our talk shows, they riddled with the topics of corruption but there is hardly any content on how to grow the economy, how we can improve our productivity, how to strengthen the stock market and making it less susceptible to the effects of rumors and fake news. When asked these questions to the contemporary politicians, they will simply tells you that its corruption corruption corruption and corruption. Sure its a huge factor but i believe there are many other variables that play key roles in determining the economic direction of the country.
    Our policy making has neglected the agriculture sector. There is very little understanding within political discourse of the fact that we need to shift our exports from products that take a lot of water to cultivate to the product that are relatively low water dependent.
    There is this hoopla about dams going on right now but at the same time no body is worrying about developing strategies to reduce wastage of water.
    I could go on and on about a lot of things but the crux of the matter is that the dominant narrative of corruption is being used as the smokescreen by those who are benefiting from the lack of attention to other issues.
    For instance, when was the last time you saw any mainstream TV anchor going to the villages and reporting the problems of farmers and their grievances against their feudal lords to their TV audiences? When was the last time we had an expert on agricultural issues explaining the issues of farmers on live TV? When was the last time there was any substance in political dialogues on TV in which we saw politicians actually talking about poor transportation problems of major cities in the presence of an expert?
    I stopped following Pakistani media, or politics for that matter, a while back but perhaps you can inform me.
    You're right with most points but I have to disagree on some. MQM while being toxic is in no way as bad as it was with when it was Altaf who was the boss. The killings were out of control, anyone speaking was dead. Now you can spit on Altaf in Karachi and noone cares. PTI won easily because noone was afraid to give them votes.

You're correct with talk shows and sadly noone cares about the farmers. However corruption is important because of the grand scale at which it has been done. If it was like UK where the corruption is limited to some MP nicking a few grand then yeah its fine to focus on other stuff. Zardari and his gang used upto 33% of Sindh's entire budget, this kind of nonsense is directly affecting any economic growth, so we can sit and talk about economic growth and other indicators but it is meaningless till this kind of and this level of theft is dealt with. It is like planning for holidays or long term investments when the account of a person bleeds by 70% each month due to theft.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Remind me the time i suggested ignoring this issue? The way things are right now, our society is just cannibalizing itself in the hope of treating the cancer.
    No it's not. We have a PM and a few others that care. Until the corruption is tackled you will get a predatory elite sucking the life out of the poor. Look at how quickly the mafia closed ranks, it's no more, I will drag AZ through the streets, it's more like my brother AZ has been hard done by.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You're right with most points but I have to disagree on some. MQM while being toxic is in no way as bad as it was with when it was Altaf who was the boss. The killings were out of control, anyone speaking was dead. Now you can spit on Altaf in Karachi and noone cares. PTI won easily because noone was afraid to give them votes.

You're correct with talk shows and sadly noone cares about the farmers. However corruption is important because of the grand scale at which it has been done. If it was like UK where the corruption is limited to some MP nicking a few grand then yeah its fine to focus on other stuff. Zardari and his gang used upto 33% of Sindh's entire budget, this kind of nonsense is directly affecting any economic growth, so we can sit and talk about economic growth and other indicators but it is meaningless till this kind of and this level of theft is dealt with. It is like planning for holidays or long term investments when the account of a person bleeds by 70% each month due to theft.
    The moment Rangers leave Karachi these thugs will take back the control. You don't wanna leave Rangers in Karachi for too long because then they will occupy the same role as that of MQM.
    Yes, corruption is a big issue. I never denied that. However, less talk and more action is needed.
    If someone is corrupt, then their guilt should be established beyond doubt. The government need to stop stop torture and deaths under judicial custody. They need to stop coercing individuals to incriminate themselves to the crimes they did not commit. Governments' patronage to people like Rao Anwar needs to be stopped. Extra judicial killings needs to stop. Civil judicial courts should be accessible to those convicted under military courts, with civil courts having the final authority over military court judgments. These are some of the many practical implementations of the policies that are needed for the better future of the country. Right now, i don't see any of it happening. Instead we see people celebrating the executions of individuals, knowing fully well that the criminal justice system is highly incompetent.
    So yes, corruption is a huge issue but the state's lack of capacity to prosecute criminals is a bigger issue that lends life support to the thugs like Zardari and Nawaz because in reality there will always be the word 'alleged' associated to their criminal activities due to the state's incompetence.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No it's not. We have a PM and a few others that care. Until the corruption is tackled you will get a predatory elite sucking the life out of the poor. Look at how quickly the mafia closed ranks, it's no more, I will drag AZ through the streets, it's more like my brother AZ has been hard done by.
    I agree that these thugs are united because they are feeling the heat right now, but the ground reality of our politics is that corrupt individuals are present in all political parties and those corrupt individuals who are part of this government are not necessarily feeling the same heat.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I agree that these thugs are united because they are feeling the heat right now, but the ground reality of our politics is that corrupt individuals are present in all political parties and those corrupt individuals who are part of this government are not necessarily feeling the same heat.
    Yes but we have to start somewhere​. The mafia have united and PK is the loser.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The moment Rangers leave Karachi these thugs will take back the control. You don't wanna leave Rangers in Karachi for too long because then they will occupy the same role as that of MQM.
    Yes, corruption is a big issue. I never denied that. However, less talk and more action is needed.
    If someone is corrupt, then their guilt should be established beyond doubt. The government need to stop stop torture and deaths under judicial custody. They need to stop coercing individuals to incriminate themselves to the crimes they did not commit. Governments' patronage to people like Rao Anwar needs to be stopped. Extra judicial killings needs to stop. Civil judicial courts should be accessible to those convicted under military courts, with civil courts having the final authority over military court judgments. These are some of the many practical implementations of the policies that are needed for the better future of the country. Right now, i don't see any of it happening. Instead we see people celebrating the executions of individuals, knowing fully well that the criminal justice system is highly incompetent.
    So yes, corruption is a huge issue but the state's lack of capacity to prosecute criminals is a bigger issue that lends life support to the thugs like Zardari and Nawaz because in reality there will always be the word 'alleged' associated to their criminal activities due to the state's incompetence.
    You're right that yes more needs to be said about the injustices esp the police ineptness. But again who empowered these thugs? My uncle and his family a few years back were robbed and almost badly hurt in an incident by some robbers. He went to a police station and spoke to someone high up, the reply was 'hey they could have taken your daughter'. And who was this guy? An inept guy chosen by Shehbaz Sharif. Look at Kasur, its all good shouting about justice but the rapists got away again and again because the local police chiefs, in cahoots with PMLN officials who moved around the DSP from where the Kasur scandal rose to an area where Zainab was raped. Rao Anwar, who Zardari called an innocent kid, survived because of PPP's patronage. Same goes for Gullu Butts.

As for alleged, the case in Nawaz's corruption is crystal clear. I am afraid only his apologists cling onto his innocence. As for Zardari we will see but even of him we knows its 100% clear. From the Swiss money to the tens of millions worth Surrey estates which he denied but then later sold its all there. My own relative has had dealings with Zardari where the latter refuses to do any deal whether its rice production or anything unless he gets 20%.
    Last edited by Pakpak; 13th January 2019 at 02:59.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes but we have to start somewhere​. The mafia have united and PK is the loser.
    The cynical me is telling you that the moment Zardari falls, all the corrupt PPPites are gonna be cuing outside PTI offices for membership and some of them will get it.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The cynical me is telling you that the moment Zardari falls, all the corrupt PPPites are gonna be cuing outside PTI offices for membership and some of them will get it.
    Maybe- but sometimes principals​ have to be sacrificed to destroy mafia's. If they then allowed those guys to carry as normal then that is corrupt and criminal.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I don't think they will. PTI is not desperate for members now since they have got what they wanted: an election win. So they don't have to accept big corrupt wigs out of desperation.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    You're right that yes more needs to be said about the injustices esp the police ineptness. But again who empowered these thugs? My uncle and his family a few years back were robbed and almost badly hurt in an incident by some robbers. He went to a police station and spoke to someone high up, the reply was 'hey they could have taken your daughter'. And who was this guy? An inept guy chosen by Shehbaz Sharif. Look at Kasur, its all good shouting about justice but the rapists got away again and again because the local police chiefs, in cahoots with PMLN officials who moved around the DSP from where the Kasur scandal rose to an area where Zainab was raped. Rao Anwar, who Zardari called an innocent kid, survived because of PPP's patronage. Same goes for Gullu Butts.

As for alleged, the case in Nawaz's corruption is crystal clear. I am afraid only his apologists cling onto his innocence. As for Zardari we will see but even of him we knows its 100% clear. From the Swiss money to the tens of millions worth Surrey estates which he denied but then later sold its all there. My own relative has had dealings with Zardari where the latter refuses to do any deal whether its rice production or anything unless he gets 20%.
    That's all well and good but my question is, has the attitudes of the authorities changed after PTI assumed power? Can you put your hand on your heart and tell me that if you become a victim of the crimes you have mentioned above, the police and other relevant authorities will treat you differently?
    Are the people responsible for rapping and filming the rape of kids in Kasur apprehended and convicted yet?

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I don't think they will. PTI is not desperate for members now since they have got what they wanted: an election win. So they don't have to accept big corrupt wigs out of desperation.
    Are you forgetting that PTI is in coalition with parties like MQM and GDA right now BECAUSE they don't have enough numbers to do it themselves? For all i know, they might be a bit more desperate right now to have more 'electables' in their party.
    Last edited by Angrez Pakistani; 13th January 2019 at 03:13.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Are you forgetting that PTI is in coalition with parties like MQM and GDA right now BECAUSE they don't have enough numbers to do it themselves? For all i know, they might be a bit more desperate right now to have more 'electables' in their party.
    An MQM minus Altaf is fine to me. So is GDA. They are not part of PTI. A coalition is a very different thing otherwise PTI would have given them PTI memberships. Once PTI win more seats these lot will be discarded. And I believe they will, if they can do it in KP, where its impossible to win twice, then they can doit anywhere esp with a Nawaz minus PMLN and a Zadari minus PPP. And unless someone is proven corrupt its not an issue. If someone is corrupt, file a reference and kick them out. Just like we have against Nawaz and now Zardari.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    That's all well and good but my question is, has the attitudes of the authorities changed after PTI assumed power? Can you put your hand on your heart and tell me that if you become a victim of the crimes you have mentioned above, the police and other relevant authorities will treat you differently?
    Are the people responsible for rapping and filming the rape of kids in Kasur apprehended and convicted yet?
    If you can ask me this question after 5 years, heck even after 3 years then I can respond. Asking this question 5 months in when the first job was the country doesn't default on itself due to impending financial crash is very unfair. As for Police work, their work in KPK has been great, if they can replicate that across Pakistan I will be pleased. If not I will bash them like I do with other parties. You can save this post and quote me.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If you can ask me this question after 5 years, heck even after 3 years then I can respond. Asking this question 5 months in when the first job was the country doesn't default on itself due to impending financial crash is very unfair. As for Police work, their work in KPK has been great, if they can replicate that across Pakistan I will be pleased. If not I will bash them like I do with other parties. You can save this post and quote me.
    Fair enough.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    An MQM minus Altaf is fine to me. So is GDA. They are not part of PTI. A coalition is a very different thing otherwise PTI would have given them PTI memberships. Once PTI win more seats these lot will be discarded. And I believe they will, if they can do it in KP, where its impossible to win twice, then they can doit anywhere esp with a Nawaz minus PMLN and a Zadari minus PPP. And unless someone is proven corrupt its not an issue. If someone is corrupt, file a reference and kick them out. Just like we have against Nawaz and now Zardari.
    MQM minus Altaf is still bad. Their leaders are the architects of China cutting and land grabbing. They made common people believed that they were legally buying property through their hard earned money. More than 200,000 people are bearing the brunt of the effect of MQM's illegal activities.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    MQM minus Altaf is still bad. Their leaders are the architects of China cutting and land grabbing. They made common people believed that they were legally buying property through their hard earned money. More than 200,000 people are bearing the brunt of the effect of MQM's illegal activities.
    I hope then they can have cases against them. But I don't believe they will have any power left after the next election. They are at the brink as it is after the election wipe out.

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Not 100 days, but the 5 years of rule in my province. It was only a trailer of what is going to come.

Overseas Pakistanis have done nothing. They are only proving that they are nothing but hot air. After rightfully taking away their right to vote, they were requested to put their money where their mouth is and contribute to the dam fund. However, after the initial promise, that project has been a flat tyre.

As far as the CPEC is concerned, it is nothing but indirect colonisation. China is soon going to dominate all major industries thanks to PTI's decision to raise prices on all goods be it phones, cars or everyday necessities such as medicine and groceries.

The goal is to promote local industries. While it is a noble thought, it is not feasible in Pakistan because we don't have the local expertise to produce high quality products that can substitute the imported ones.

In the long run, we will be at China's mercy - the gap between the expensive, good quality foreign products and the cheap, low quality local products will be filled by China, who are the best in the world when it comes to producing good quality products for low prices.

That is their expertise, and as a result, Pakistan will be flooded with Chinese goods within 10-15 years. Furthermore, they will not just be Chinese; they will be branded and labeled in Mandarin, which is fast becoming an official language in Pakistan.

This government is playing to the galleries too much. In his first speech, our PM was naive enough to state that Naya Pakistan will not go to other countries and beg for money, but that is exactly what he has done so far. His supporters argue that he does not have a choice and that is true, but what was the point of stating the contrary in his speech? Was he so naive that he did not know that reality when he penned his victory speech?

Raising prices on everything seems to be their solution to every problem, but there is no point in imposing duties on foreign goods when your local production is rubbish. This country is being run by a government that has absolutely no idea what it is doing, and their inexperience has been exposed. Apart from their economic and financial immaturity, they have also exhibited their lack of spine.

They way they raised the white flag against the extremists who opposed the appointment of a world leading economist clearly showed that this government is all talk but has the spine of a jelly.
    They are inexperienced but they have done well with Asia Bibi,but thats just my opinion, anything to save the lady and put the dimwits behind bars ,that kind of smart govn has my respect.

They have unfortunately but morally won the "Indo-Pak" diplomatic battle with the Kartarpur ,ofcourse lets see how we answer back but for now Pakistan won the first moral battle.

There is genuine respect for Imran Khan around the world , and yes things were improving already over time but lawlessness is a big issue, the question is inexperience vs corruption, corruption without efficiency is terrible(example PCB,PML(N) is still below no-corruption with inexperience..PTI.

I agree that you live in KP and you defn have a better perspective but a place which literally wasn't known to world has had positive promotion, ofcourse there is a lot of PR being done for PTI-IK,but the thing is at end of of all this good PR can result in a lot of good outcome and pressure to do well, PML(N) had no such pressure ,PPP even less because they were expected to be crony and corrupt but PTI will always have that pressure to perform without corruption,the expectation from PTI are higher with others its like "chalta hai" attitude, that imho is a great thing because its setting a standard.

In cricket, my superhero is Sachin Tendulkar. He has always been my hero.
    -Virat Kohli

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

@Hamza_ @Bewal Express @Syed1

Our Finance Minister has admitted that Imran's allegation that the Sharifs have $200 arab in Swiss banks has turned out to be a fake propaganda, and he has the audacity to laugh about it. Our Saviour has taken millions for a ride and his lies and false allegations are getting exposed now.

Social and economic progress was derailed for his hero complex and lust for power, but his fate is not going to be any better than those before him.

What a shame. Now the challenge for PTI supporters is to simultaneously defend Imran's allegation and their new finance guru.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

Finance Minister like most of their party members are usually out of answers and have no clue what is going on as they try to defend their joke of performance with lame excuses.

Never, I repeat never have I seen such an irresponsible person like Imran Khan, throwing baseless and clueless allegations.

Issey pata chalta hai bande ka koi vision nahin. In punjabi we call such a guy "Hur Matt"
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 13th January 2019 at 21:32.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

@Hamza_ @Bewal Express @Syed1

Our Finance Minister has admitted that Imran's allegation that the Sharifs have $200 arab in Swiss banks has turned out to be a fake propaganda, and he has the audacity to laugh about it. Our Saviour has taken millions for a ride and his lies and false allegations are getting exposed now.

Social and economic progress was derailed for his hero complex and lust for power, but his fate is not going to be any better than those before him.

What a shame. Now the challenge for PTI supporters is to simultaneously defend Imran's allegation and their new finance guru.
    It wasn't IK that said that PK'S have 200bn in Swiss banks it was Munshi Dar. And as the AZ case showed with $60mn, they do have billions. If economic progress was derailed why were we on the verge of bankruptcy. It seems the only thing that got derailed was your families corruption.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Hamza_ @Mamoon
    I am sure you would be glad to hear this news.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 13th January 2019 at 16:54.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    It wasn't IK that said that PK'S have 200bn in Swiss banks it was Munshi Dar. And as the AZ case showed with $60mn, they do have billions. If economic progress was derailed why were we on the verge of bankruptcy. It seems the only thing that got derailed was your families corruption.
    If you are going to lie, at least don’t lie when the evidence is in front of you. The words literally pour out of your leader’s mouth, please watch the video.

The question is - would your leader be man enough to apologize? Perhaps not, he is yet to apologize to Sethi for the 35 punctures, and someone else in his party had to do so on his behalf.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If you are going to lie, at least don’t lie when the evidence is in front of you. The words literally pour out of your leader’s mouth, please watch the video.

The question is - would your leader be man enough to apologize? Perhaps not, he is yet to apologize to Sethi for the 35 punctures, and someone else in his party had to do so on his behalf.
    I was talking about the original figure of $200bn, do you deny that Munshi Dar came up with that figure?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Oh dear look who told everyone- yes no other than Munshi Dar

https://www.dawn.com/news/1105356

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I was talking about the original figure of $200bn, do you deny that Munshi Dar came up with that figure?
    Don’t deflect. Your leader made false accusations in his speech and his Finance Minister called it false propaganda. The humiliation cannot be greater.

Anyway, your response is exactly what I predicted - deflection and beating around the bush.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Don’t deflect. Your leader made false accusations in his speech and his Finance Minister called it false propaganda. The humiliation cannot be greater.

Anyway, your response is exactly what I predicted - deflection and beating around the bush.
    I humiliate you every day, and once again I have done it hear. From saplings to Shelters,your lies are exposed. This is the report from the time.

ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar staggered the National Assembly on Friday when he revealed that at least $200 billion of ‘Pakistani money’ was stashed away in Swiss banks.

In a written reply, Dar told the house that the government was engaging with Swiss authorities to get to the money, hidden away by various Pakistani nationals.

In a detailed response to a question raised by Dr Arif Alvi of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), the minister quoted statements by a Swiss banker and a former Swiss government minister: “One of the directors of Credit Suisse AG stated on the record that $97 billion worth of Pakistani capital was deposited only in his bank. Similarly, Micheline Calmy-Rey, a former Swiss foreign minister, is reported to have put the amount of Pakistani money hidden in Switzerland at $200 billion — a statement that was never contradicted,” he revealed.

Saying that he believed the figures were correct, Mr Dar said the situation called for immediate corrective action. To put the enormity of this find into perspective, Pakistan’s total external debt stands at $150 billion and its gross domestic product is said to be around $300 billion. The country can, theoretically, pay off all its debt with the money in Swiss banks and still have nearly a quarter of it left over

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I humiliate you every day, and once again I have done it hear. From saplings to Shelters,your lies are exposed. This is the report from the time.

ISLAMABAD: Finance Minister Ishaq Dar staggered the National Assembly on Friday when he revealed that at least $200 billion of ‘Pakistani money’ was stashed away in Swiss banks.

In a written reply, Dar told the house that the government was engaging with Swiss authorities to get to the money, hidden away by various Pakistani nationals.

In a detailed response to a question raised by Dr Arif Alvi of the Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), the minister quoted statements by a Swiss banker and a former Swiss government minister: “One of the directors of Credit Suisse AG stated on the record that $97 billion worth of Pakistani capital was deposited only in his bank. Similarly, Micheline Calmy-Rey, a former Swiss foreign minister, is reported to have put the amount of Pakistani money hidden in Switzerland at $200 billion — a statement that was never contradicted,” he revealed.

Saying that he believed the figures were correct, Mr Dar said the situation called for immediate corrective action. To put the enormity of this find into perspective, Pakistan’s total external debt stands at $150 billion and its gross domestic product is said to be around $300 billion. The country can, theoretically, pay off all its debt with the money in Swiss banks and still have nearly a quarter of it left over
    The amount of times the guy has been humiliated is beyond count.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Oh dear me.

Your desperation has no boundaries. I am not interested in who made the allegations “first”, my point is that Imran, your leader who can do no wrong and is above human sin, made these allegations in his rally and his own Finance Minister rubbished them.

A fact that you are not interested in addressing which is why you are going in circles and focusing on who made the allegations first, which is completely irrelevant.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon the last five years in kp were good , but this time the health minister is a joke, was telling us in a meeting that we can’t pay salaries to the new trainees beacuse we are lacking fund while we have been workinh for 7 months without a single penny being paid.Ehat a joke.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually I am being paid as I am old trainee by the newer are without pay. And minster are being paid with 500% extra. I am visiting kth medical store and nothing is aviabale these days. IA m sensing a huge defeat for pti in local governments at least in pesh peshwar. Guys I am hardcore supporter of PTI but this is bitter reality.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Oh dear me.

Your desperation has no boundaries. I am not interested in who made the allegations “first”, my point is that Imran, your leader who can do no wrong and is above human sin, made these allegations in his rally and his own Finance Minister rubbished them.

A fact that you are not interested in addressing which is why you are going in circles and focusing on who made the allegations first, which is completely irrelevant.
    Off course your not because it was your Finance Minister. Read the article, Nooras are not the brightest but read it again. You came on hear in your desperation to find something , anything and instead you got another beating.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Actually I am being paid as I am old trainee by the newer are without pay. And minster are being paid with 500% extra. I am visiting kth medical store and nothing is aviabale these days. IA m sensing a huge defeat for pti in local governments at least in pesh peshwar. Guys I am hardcore supporter of PTI but this is bitter reality.
    Well done, you have done what no other Noora or Patwari has ever done which is criticise your own party. Admitting PTI's shortcomings is only way how we will have improvements.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Doc,if they are poor at their jobs vote them out. Democracy will teach these guys a lesson.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5018 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Off course your not because it was your Finance Minister. Read the article, Nooras are not the brightest but read it again. You came on hear in your desperation to find something , anything and instead you got another beating.
    I came here to reconfirm my belief that you will try to deflect this issue, and will not own up to the fact that Imran made false allegations which is Finance Minister threw into the garbage.

Your embarrassing deflections has only reconfirmed my faith.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Well done... Should raise this issue on citizens portal so that relevant authorities are alerted and action can be taken against those responsible

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I came here to reconfirm my belief that you will try to deflect this issue, and will not own up to the fact that Imran made false allegations which is Finance Minister threw into the garbage.

Your embarrassing deflections has only reconfirmed my faith.
    So you came with something that shows that 2 people disagree in govt over some figures, wow, I say. That has never happened before, it must be 1st in the history of govt. If that is the best you can do then it shows how desperate you as the mafia. Nothing is going to save your favourite dynasties.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hopefully, chor Nawaz and his ilk will never be voted back to power.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear me.

Are you seriously asking why Imran Khan was talking about $200 billion figure when it was brought by none other then Ishaq Dar(Former PML-N Finance Minster) - who by the way is an absconder now.

As a Finance Minster your information in a reply to a question on finance related matters are not allegations - they are information! and after disclosing the information that he gathered anyone in the world can quote it unless proven otherwise. After coming in power PTI can say it was false info as they have access to facts & figures now.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 13th January 2019 at 21:48.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1267 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon @Syed1 @Bewal Express @Hamza_ @Pakpak

Calm down and post without being personal. Almost 100 deleted posts on this thread due to constant rubbish being flung around by everyone concerned. Stick to the issues at hand and discuss in a civilised manner, otherwise don't bother.

Another thing to note is that if someone writes something rude or offensive, it needs to be reported, not encouraged by further stupid replies.

Hopefully that's clear.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Sep 2007
    Venue
    East Midlands, UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s laughable really reading posts from PMLN and PPP supporters nit pick anything negative with regards to the PTI and trying to turn it into a massive issue when, most of the time, it clearly doesn’t even warrant any attention.
    Yet these same people are clearly happy to ignore what NZ, AZ and their respective governments have turned Pakistan into over the last two decades. Each and every institution, almost without exception, has failed, the economy has failed, the social and moral values have been badly eroded.
    I’m not sure how these guys manage to get rest at night.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeraq View Post
    Are you seriously asking why Imran Khan was talking about $200 billion figure when it was brought by none other then Ishaq Dar(Former PML-N Finance Minster) - who by the way is an absconder now.

As a Finance Minster your information in a reply to a question on finance related matters are not allegations - they are information! and after disclosing the information that he gathered anyone in the world can quote it unless proven otherwise. After coming in power PTI can say it was false info as they have access to facts & figures now.
    He brought it up to show how bad IK is but it backfired spectacularly​ into humiliation as he had forgotten that it was Munshi Dar that had come up with figure which was then used by IK.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doc,if they are poor at their jobs vote them out. Democracy will teach these guys a lesson.
    Thanks. Yes this is the beauty of democracy if they not ractify themselves then thay have to go, it shows last tile they did well and got votes. I personally feel khatak experience was valuable last time.Alhough i did not lole him too for some reasons but the biitwr fact is that he was still the best option. For me he outperform Shahbaz Shatif in wvery departemnt last time except this BRT thing.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    218 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    @Mamoon @Syed1 @Bewal Express @Hamza_ @Pakpak

Calm down and post without being personal. Almost 100 deleted posts on this thread due to constant rubbish being flung around by everyone concerned. Stick to the issues at hand and discuss in a civilised manner, otherwise don't bother.

Another thing to note is that if someone writes something rude or offensive, it needs to be reported, not encouraged by further stupid replies.

Hopefully that's clear.
    Fair enough, I did get heated

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    296 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Thanks. Yes this is the beauty of democracy if they not ractify themselves then thay have to go, it shows last tile they did well and got votes. I personally feel khatak experience was valuable last time.Alhough i did not lole him too for some reasons but the biitwr fact is that he was still the best option. For me he outperform Shahbaz Shatif in wvery departemnt last time except this BRT thing.
    I don't know how it feels to you on the ground but it feels that as IK has focused on the bigger national picture of preventing bankruptcy some of the guys in the KP PTI, may have complacent and lazy.