5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Hermoine Greene

You changed your stance on BRT after post 92 in this thread:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d-See-41/page2

I will quote the post here for you convenience:

Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    I cannot give you a percentage for Gulberg because I don't go to that part of the city and neither do I have relatives there. I have relatives in Shami Road, Defence, University Town and Hayatabad, and I myself live in one of these four places.

The problem that the BRT has created for the people of Peshawar can be witnessed on University Road. As you obviously know, but for the sake of readers here who haven't been to Peshawar, is the most important road in Peshawar because regardless of where you live, it is inevitable that you will have to commute on it on regular basis.

Hermoine sir, as you must have noticed yourself (regardless of where you live in Peshawar), as soon you cross Gorra Qabristan and Shama chowk, there is always a traffic jam because of the diversions, which is most noticeable in Tahkal. Also, the road right next to Jamal Restaurant has become very narrow, which also blocks a lot of traffic.

I have to travel from cantt. to University Town/Hayatabad very often, and what took only 15 mins takes around 45 minutes now.

As @super hitter stated, constructing a metro bus in Pakistan always creates problems for the citizens, and I totally agree with him. However, the issue is that this project has been greatly mismanaged and it has been delayed numerous times. It should have been completed by April, but it is still at least a year away based on my estimations.

So regardless of how much work has been done in Gulberg, the fact is that the service is no shape or form close to being operative. On University Road, all we have is a pathway with railings on both sides, which is being used by motorbikes for now, and we were told by Pervez Khattak in October 2017 that the project will be completed in 6 months.

Please watch this video:

PTI gave this project to a blacklisted company and now are running away from taking any responsibility for it. Had it been completed on time and within the budget successfully, PTI and its supporters wouldn't stop talking about it. However, now they are refusing to be held accountable.

Did you listen to Pervez Khattak's interview yesterday? This guy has no shame.

He said that his government had nothing to do with BRT whatsoever, even though on October 19, he said that it is a big challenge for his government.

He also said that it has delayed because of Asian Development Bank (ADB), and they are responsible for all the delays, design changes, increase in budget, mismanaged and corruption. So basically, in spite of what he said back in October, PTI has nothing to do with the BRT project.

However, as I said, if this project would have completed successfully, it would now be featuring in PTI paid commercials on tv, and the credit wouldn't go to ADB then.

Here is a link to his interview:

@Mian saab, khariyat tu hai? Aap tou bilkul hi khamoosh hain BRT ke mauzu pe. Who is responsible for the delay in the project and the increase in budget?

Why is Pervez Khattak not taking responsibility for the failure, when back in October, he said that it is a big project for PTI and they will complete it by April? Why did PTI give contract to a blacklisted company?

If this project would have been successful, you wouldn't stop talking about it and would repeatedly bump the BRT thread. Lekin ab tou aap bilkul khamosh hain. Please, no deflection allowed.
    Unsurprisingly, you ran from this thread after this post and never replied. Also, I don't know who this Mamoon-ur-Rasheed is and what is his significance. If you think I am him, you need to up your game. Also, you can check my IP address to confirm that I am in Peshawar these days.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Hermoine Greene

You changed your stance on BRT after post 92 in this thread:

http://www.pakpassion.net/ppforum/sh...d-See-41/page2

I will quote the post here for you convenience:

Unsurprisingly, you ran from this thread after this post and never replied. Also, I don't know who this Mamoon-ur-Rasheed is and what is his significance. If you think I am him, you need to up your game. Also, you can check my IP address to confirm that I am in Peshawar these days.
    I see another lie if yours is exposed, I have to ask if you are part of the Noora media cell.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Another lie if yours exposed. Are you getting sponsored on output?
    I would hate to be you and be at the mercy of other people to find out what is actually going on in Pakistan. Few things in life come easier than online patriotism.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I would hate to be you and be at the mercy of other people to find out what is actually going on in Pakistan. Few things in life come easier than online patriotism.
    But you lied and its proven- Challenge the facts. Why did you lie. Are you accepting that you lied?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    But you lied and its proven- Challenge the facts. Why did you lie. Are you accepting that you lied?
    PTI is a cult now. It is beyond facts and figures. When I present facts, I am only met with deflection.

For example, Imran's foreign funding case. The easy way out is to point out the corruption of other parties. There are of course other examples as well.

You can say the same about the crooks and frauds in PTI that are getting a free ride because of making the right friends. Therefore, I no longer both myself anymore by attempting to change people's minds. I simply say what I want to say without worrying about how it is received.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Projects like these cause environmental issues all around the world. But there was a backup plan for this that how these issues will be dealt with after the job is done and especially Health sector. So InshAllah, once this project is completed. Health issues will definitely be sorted out as obviously Govt can't take any risk about it.

There is lots of investment in it and for sure it will benefit KPK in a long run. So a temporary loss can be taken i guess.

Mehmood Khan has ordered Ajmal Khan Wazir to take care of this project and Ajmal Khan Wazir is checking this project day and night. It has been said that soft opening will be at 23 March 2019, but i think it wont happen. Realistically possible in May, 2019.

The good thing is people were facing lots of traffic issues initially which has been decreased now, or should i say nearly this issue is ended.
    oh man the traffic issues are still there, very depressing when you travel inadietthe city.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    PTI is a cult now. It is beyond facts and figures. When I present facts, I am only met with deflection.

For example, Imran's foreign funding case. The easy way out is to point out the corruption of other parties. There are of course other examples as well.

You can say the same about the crooks and frauds in PTI that are getting a free ride because of making the right friends. Therefore, I no longer both myself anymore by attempting to change people's minds. I simply say what I want to say without worrying about how it is received.
    But you lied again, why?

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More like 2-3 years.
    i will not be surprised if it take one year.Very poor feom pti, no or very slow work post elections which shows their priority was to grab votes which did it for them. I am the one who has suffered due to this nonsense and I can categorically say this project has been a failed one so far.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistan is going down in shambles.

We reduced our number of employees from 150 to 45 in last 6 months.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    Pakistan is going down in shambles.

We reduced our number of employees from 150 to 45 in last 6 months.
    What does business do?

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express

Steel Fabrication based Engineering Company.

Revenues have sinked in last 6 months.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express

Steel Fabrication based Engineering Company.

Revenues have sinked in last 6 months.
    So your revenue was sinking even before IK took power. The problem is a basic one, which I don't expect you to understand and that is that the Nooras borrowed billions hence the crisis when he took over. If you keep borrowing, guys like you are happy but the country goes bankrupt, but if you cut back spending, then demand will drop for some sectors like yours. Has your company ever considered looking at export markets?

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No.

It was on the up before, Infact 2017 recorded our highest sales with a large revenue increase over last 6-7 years.

Your logic is absolute disaster on all accounts.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    No.

It was on the up before, Infact 2017 recorded our highest sales with a large revenue increase over last 6-7 years.

Your logic is absolute disaster on all accounts.
    So are you guys are reliant on govt contracts? And still haven't seen what your​ solution is to the debt problem.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We don't even work with the govt./public sector.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    We don't even work with the govt./public sector.
    It doesn't look good for you guys so why has your demand dropped?

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express

Demand for every industry is declining sharply.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express

Demand for every industry is declining sharply.
    I don't expect you to understand but It's called Monetary tighten​ing and it's due too much borrowing. It happens when the govt lives beyond its mean which leads to huge budget deficits, in our case when the Nooras left power it was around 7.5%. Anything over 2.5% is too high over a period of time unless it is for things like Dams etc. Its easy to borrow money but the problem comes when you have to pay it back.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If Industry doesn't survive and stag-flation continues.

This country will be doomed soon while you keep worshiping Imran Khan.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If Industry doesn't survive and stag-flation continues.

This country will be doomed soon while you keep worshiping Imran Khan.
    So let's hear your alternative to monetary tightening. I am all ears.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Appreciate currency in order to make sure the Industry is able to have some activity, Vast array of raw materials are imported in Pakistan.

Give incentives to Furnaces, Cement, Sugar (There was a TV ad. where Sugar Mills Association was crying towards the PM and Govt. regarding their lack of attention and some idiotic policies) and other industries.

No point in imposing duties in goods which cannot be imported, Also before putting up duties, make sure existing industry has enough strength to provide quality and quantity.

Remove idiotic indirect taxes and strengthen direct tax collection system.

Develop roads and infrastructure as much as possible, Metro Bus is currently down in Lahore.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Just few of the points to work on.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Appreciate currency in order to make sure the Industry is able to have some activity, Vast array of raw materials are imported in Pakistan.

Give incentives to Furnaces, Cement, Sugar (There was a TV ad. where Sugar Mills Association was crying towards the PM and Govt. regarding their lack of attention and some idiotic policies) and other industries.

No point in imposing duties in goods which cannot be imported, Also before putting up duties, make sure existing industry has enough strength to provide quality and quantity.

Remove idiotic indirect taxes and strengthen direct tax collection system.

Develop roads and infrastructure as much as possible, Metro Bus is currently down in Lahore.
    Some salient points but to appreciate the currency you have to increase either exports, decrease imports or combination of both or failing that just borrow money and look at where that got us.
    As far as as taxes go, every tax is seen as bad and literally every one complains about taxes, and meanwhile the budget deficit went to unprecedented levels, which you have failed to acknowledge. The problem is a simple one- not enough people want to pay taxes and as long as that happens then budget deficits will balloon. I did research some research on NS, your great leader. He is supposed to be rich but in the period from the early 90's to quite recently he paid only paid 3.5 crore in tax, which even taking into account inflation and currency depreciation is still way less than a £1m.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 4th January 2019 at 01:05.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's wrong to assume that every tax is considered bad.

Indirect Taxes are largely considered bad.

Also in order to increase the exports, you simply can't reduce the imports because it will open gateways to local cartels and monopolies.

Government has not even determined what the core competencies are, They don't have any idea about industry and business operations. If industry keeps declining as it has been in last 6 months, I'm afraid this country would be Titanic.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    It's wrong to assume that every tax is considered bad.

Indirect Taxes are largely considered bad.

Also in order to increase the exports, you simply can't reduce the imports because it will open gateways to local cartels and monopolies.

Government has not even determined what the core competencies are, They don't have any idea about industry and business operations. If industry keeps declining as it has been in last 6 months, I'm afraid this country would be Titanic.
    Who wants to pay direct taxes in PK? Well based on stats around .5% of the total population or 2% of the working population. If you don't increase exports because you may not have the goods the world wants and don't decease imports you have what is called a Balance of payment crisis, which IK also inherited from the Nooras.
    So far you have not given any solution to the budget deficit or the balance of payment crisis. It seems you want the Noora solution of just borrowing more money but don't have any idea of how it's going to be paid back.
    My solution is import substitution by local industries through direct investment by foreign companies, or through licensing and franchising to local companies. With a large, young population this should be doable. As far exports go, we are not going to manufacture stuff which is better and cheaper than Chinese made,as well as textiles go for areas such as Fruit and agriculture, but they need water which makes that difficult but as the Israelis​ have shown not impossible. We could look at desalination for Baluchistan, which although expensive with large capital outlays could become the hub for our livestock exports to the Arab world and beyond.
    I would look to expand high quality technical colleges to develop our IT industry, we should be aiming for this to be as big as Indias. We have people that want well paid white collar jobs, well the IT industry is both.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Did you use a lot of foreign currency?
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 4th January 2019 at 18:17.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Because I see money laundering businesses crying again today.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You'll see every business crying, step into Pakistan for once and ask people openly.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You'll see every business crying, step into Pakistan for once and ask people openly.
    I have tried to explain to you about monetary tightening and the reasons. Write a letter to NS, Shahid Abbasid and Munshi Dar and ask the reasons for the 7.5% deficit and then get back to me with the what they say.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Great work today. Nooras were in power for 5 years and did nothing on land grabs, infact they were the land grabbers.
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1455655/cd...claims-bilawal

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You really are sleeping.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You really are sleeping.
    With a clear conscience.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You havenít explained why your order book has dried up?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Name:  EBBE1112-EBFC-4441-B1A5-68F92D22DEBC.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  45.3 KB

It must be fun driving a Mercedes Maybach with the rich Arab prince that we want to milk.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

It must be fun driving a Mercedes Maybach with the rich Arab prince that we want to milk.
    Talking about Mercs- it recently emerged that one of the 2 bullet proof Mercedes brought by the govt has been stolen by the Nooras.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    You havenít explained why your order book has dried up?
    Because the government has stopped backing their ladlas.... That is why the media is crying hoarse as well. I hope their rona dhona continues

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes he should have taken UAE prince in a tanga right?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    There was no need of driving himself. What was the point of this showbaazi?

Bas yehi choti choti khushiyan reh gaye hain. Bohat dabang PM hai hamara, ghabrana nahi hai.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 6th January 2019 at 23:21.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Their hate never stops.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    There was no need of driving himself. What was the point of this showbaazi?

Bas yehi choti choti khushiyan reh gaye hain. Bohat dabang PM hai hamara, ghabrana nahi hai.
    And why does it make a difference to you. Maybe you should be more concerned with the Orange metro and the $2bn white elephant.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

No point in arguing with them.

They will not realize even when this country and people living here are thrown into blackhole.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

They will not realize even when this country and people living here are thrown into blackhole.
    Have you found why the budget deficit in the final year was 7.5%

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And why does it make a difference to you. Maybe you should be more concerned with the Orange metro and the $2bn white elephant.
    Did IK drive the Prince himself??

If so then what a brilliant move! Absolutely love it!

I used to do the same thing with some clients and trust me it works.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Did IK drive the Prince himself??

If so then what a brilliant move! Absolutely love it!

I used to do the same thing with some clients and trust me it works.
    I though it was a great gesture and if it helps us to get out of the Noora created crisis, then even better.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I though it was a great gesture and if it helps us to get out of the Noora created crisis, then even better.
    So do you think you’ll get an answer to the looted Marc? Or will it be another question he ignores?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    So do you think you’ll get an answer to the looted Marc? Or will it be another question he ignores?
    Like with all these questions, he runs. i love to hear an explanation from any Noora on why the deficit was 7.5% deficit? was it sabotage( the old poisoning the wells), was it incompetence or both. Apparently IK is incompetent for not solving the terrible mess they have left, but the ones that created the mess are competent and deserve more chances.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 6th January 2019 at 23:22.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I have seen many posters here who, when they're wrong, will still stick to their main point but admit that some specific accusations they did get wrong and will apologise and continue the debate. This guy on PP has been the one big fraud who never replies to his numerous lies, either leaving the thread entirely or coming back with new (false) accusations. Its simply the case of throw as much random dung at the wall and hope some of it sticks.

Had he said ''okay I got the saplings wrong'' or ''okay fine xyz I was wrong about'' people would have had greater respect for him. But then again being a supporter of PMLN one needs to have certain duplicitous traits in them so I suppose he cant help himself.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    I have seen many posters here who, when they're wrong, will still stick to their main point but admit that some specific accusations they did get wrong and will apologise and continue the debate. This guy on PP has been the one big fraud who never replies to his numerous lies, either leaving the thread entirely or coming back with new (false) accusations. Its simply the case of throw as much random dung at the wall and hope some of it sticks.

Had he said ''okay I got the saplings wrong'' or ''okay fine xyz I was wrong about'' people would have had greater respect for him. But then again being a supporter of PMLN one needs to have certain duplicitous traits in them so I suppose he cant help himself.
    His lie on on Peshawar shelter homes was exposed by 2 people on here.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why am I not surprised

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But but he changed his mind on the morning of the election and vote for PTI because “his mother told him too”...

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    But but he changed his mind on the morning of the election and vote for PTI because “his mother told him too”...
    By now, experience from PP and other places and real life the people who support Noon League but due to the obvious corruption and the lack of their moral compass they can't admit it the following are their most common excuses:

I am a neutral
    I used to support PTI but now don't
    I voted for PTI
    I still support PTI (yet will spend all my time criticising them obsessively while ignoring the other criminal parties in other threads)
    I don't support anyone but my family supports PMLN so naturally I feel like I have to defend them (no jokes, an excuse I read here )

Feel free to add any

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Not to forget the lies about Peshawar hospitals. @Mamoon might hate @Hermoine Green with a passion because whatever lies he tries to sell Green sahab exposes ASAP, and then he cannot even hide behind his stupid logic of "you are not from Peshawar"

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Then a few days later after the election, he hailed Billo as the new messiah because he spoke good angrezi. Strangely he has gone quiet since JIT. I wonder why? You would have thought that Billos, his daddies and aunties theft had been exposed.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Not to forget the lies about Peshawar hospitals. @Mamoon might hate @Hermoine Green with a passion because whatever lies he tries to sell Green sahab exposes ASAP, and then he cannot even hide behind his stupid logic of "you are not from Peshawar"
    You know what i actually believed him this time thinking that he couldn't be lying again but alas my trust was badly misplaced.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon i dont want to argue much because you will tag me etc but i dont think there is anything wrong with this.He drived himslef and you know what are our awaqat,nothing.He is trying to get maximum from them to get out pf this mess created by someone else so no issue.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 7th January 2019 at 18:56.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    @Mamoon i dont want to argue much because you will tag me etc but i dont think there is anything wrong with this.He drived himslef and you know what are our awaqat,nothing.He is trying to get maximum from them to get out pf this mess created by someone else so no issue.
    Doc he doesn't like to hear the truth.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 7th January 2019 at 18:56.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

Well said. It is a pointless exercise. You can only feel sorry for them.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Well said. It is a pointless exercise. You can only feel sorry for them.
    We need to know why you lied on the saplings and the shelter homes?

Debut
    Jul 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    703 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Can tell you one thing.

BRT in PSH is a disaster, probably the biggest scam and sham project in the history of PAK.

Yes, you heard it right.

It's a bigger scam than even Nandi pur power and ISB airport (poor construction quality). The delay in its completion is a different thing.

The cost is a different thing (it's around 70 billion rs now, most expensive in our history probably? What's more expensive?).

Once it is completed, it will have so many freaking bottlenecks for traffic, the design is so flawed, you'd think a diploma pass thekedar built and designed it.

Many 3/4 lane roads at several points are bottlenecked to a single or at max 2 lane, the change in the road is abrupt, out of nowhere.

These points create super long road blocks and congestion. So, it's not about the project's completion, that's whole different story of incompetency.

The design is super flawed. And also, the most expensive in our history.

Mega corruption and incompetence.

I really don't know how someone can defend it, not sure how @Hermoine Greene can. Those who have not been to the city, they read some social media posts/pics and think woah, what a great project.

Reality is far from it. @Mamoon might not be right on some things but here spot on.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Can tell you one thing.

BRT in PSH is a disaster, probably the biggest scam and sham project in the history of PAK.

Yes, you heard it right.

It's a bigger scam than even Nandi pur power and ISB airport (poor construction quality). The delay in its completion is a different thing.

The cost is a different thing (it's around 70 billion rs now, most expensive in our history probably? What's more expensive?).

Once it is completed, it will have so many freaking bottlenecks for traffic, the design is so flawed, you'd think a diploma pass thekedar built and designed it.

Many 3/4 lane roads at several points are bottlenecked to a single or at max 2 lane, the change in the road is abrupt, out of nowhere.

These points create super long road blocks and congestion. So, it's not about the project's completion, that's whole different story of incompetency.

I really don't know how someone can defend it, not sure how @Hermoine Greene can. Those who have not been to the city, they read some social media posts/pics and think woah, what a great project.

Reality is far from it. @Mamoon might not be right on some things but here spot on.
    Your average PTI supporter has been brainwashed to such an extent that he or she cannot deal with facts anymore. This is the unfortunate outcome of a party evolving into a cult - it has reached a point where they would blindly ingest anything that is fed to them without verifying.

There are two sets of PTI supporters: the ones living overseas whose source of information is hearsay and PTI social media which presents a rosy, unrealistic picture. The second set are the fans actually living in Pakistan, but yet they are in denial over so many issues. The latter set of supporters are far worse than the former.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 14:37.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Your average PTI supporter has been brainwashed to such an extent that he or she cannot deal with facts anymore. This is the unfortunate outcome of a party evolving into a cult - it has reached a point where they would blindly ingest anything that is fed to them without verifying.

There are two sets of PTI supporters: the ones living overseas whose source of information is hearsay and PTI social media which presents a rosy, unrealistic picture. The second set are the fans actually living in Pakistan, but yet they are in denial over so many issues. The latter set of supporters are far worse than the former.
    Why did you lie?
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 14:37.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon @Hawkeye

Already discussed about awful Businss, Economic Conditions and Unemployment increasing massively.

None of these guys are actually here to see how badly the industries have been hit due to lack of sane operational and tactical policies by govt.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have watched on tv that Bil gates wants investment in pak??aorey for speed mistake but please somebody confirm.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why did you lie?
    Best way to weed out posters on PP is to see who tags Mamoon in their posts asking for his opinion or saying how he 'has a point'. An example is a guy who's tagged Mamoon and Hawkeye one post above me.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon @Hawkeye

Already discussed about awful Businss, Economic Conditions and Unemployment increasing massively.

None of these guys are actually here to see how badly the industries have been hit due to lack of sane operational and tactical policies by govt.
    Why did the Nooras leave a 7.5% deficit? We need answers!

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Why did the Nooras leave a 7.5% deficit? We need answers!
    That's what I don't get. These people were quiet when the economy was going down the drain under PMLN, infact they used to laud N. But now its a massive problem?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    That's what I don't get. These people were quiet when the economy was going down the drain under PMLN, infact they used to laud N. But now its a massive problem?
    Watch these liars run when confronted with the such a simple question.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Watch these liars run when confronted with the such a simple question.
    PTI government has to pay back $9 billion in loans taken by PML-N government by May 2019, since the noony tunes on their way out purposely tried to sabotage the incoming government and set the reimbursement date as that.

But one BRT project worth a paltry 70 billion rupees is the end of the world compared to the $9 billion loss that is coming up in the near future.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 23:27.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    That Hamza guy has been crying since PTI made government because his business is not getting the "helping hand" it used to from the previous government.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Showbaaz Sharif makes expensive coal power plant deep inland in Sahiwal far from any shipping port or coal mine and the plant produces power as expensive as furnace oil but no noony tunes has the mental capability to understand this massive blunder.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 23:29.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Can tell you one thing.

Yes, you heard it right.

While we are on the topic of failed BRT projects, any comments on the Multan Metro project that goes from nowhere to nowhere and the authorities had to blacken the bus mirrors so that people couldn't see that THERE WERE NO PASSENGERS INSIDE.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 8th January 2019 at 23:28.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Have watched on tv that Bil gates wants investment in pak??aorey for speed mistake but please somebody confirm.
    It would be the type of investment we need. I hope it's true, a big investment would provide the highly paid jobs to keep skilled professionals in the country.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Foreign Investment is coming to Pakistan

Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Good work in progress. Things are far from perfect but we are heading in the right direction. Haters will continue to hate but Pakistan will boom Insha Allah.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Foreign Investment is coming to Pakistan
    British Airways coming to Pak after 10 years. I read somewhere that Lufthansa is also planning to return.

But but but Peshawar BRT

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    British Airways coming to Pak after 10 years. I read somewhere that Lufthansa is also planning to return.

But but but Peshawar BRT
    British Airways returning to Pakistan has absolutely nothing to do with PTI. They have been in talks since 2017-2018, before the establishment of the Madinah state.

The fact that PTI supporters are giving PTI credit for this shows how gullible and naive they are, and are prepared to believe anything that you feed them.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    British Airways returning to Pakistan has absolutely nothing to do with PTI. They have been in talks since 2017-2018, before the establishment of the Madinah state.

The fact that PTI supporters are giving PTI credit for this shows how gullible and naive they are, and are prepared to believe anything that you feed them.
    Yes off course- talks always mean action doesn't it. Do you remember when you claimed that saplings were over priced and you and Geo could get them cheaper and look how that worked out. Or for that matter your claim that Nooras were very competent but they left a 7.5% budget deficit and a massive balance of payment crisis, care to explain where this competence was when this was happening? Just run like always do

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Yes off course- talks always mean action doesn't it. Do you remember when you claimed that saplings were over priced and you and Geo could get them cheaper and look how that worked out. Or for that matter your claim that Nooras were very competent but they left a 7.5% budget deficit and a massive balance of payment crisis, care to explain where this competence was when this was happening? Just run like always do
    You are right. British Airways went forward with the talks because they were certain that a Madinah state was going to be established soon. As PTI supporters, had they known that PTI would not win in 2018, they would not have returned to the country.

Oh, I am in awe.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    You are right. British Airways went forward with the talks because they were certain that a Madinah state was going to be established soon. As PTI supporters, had they known that PTI would not win in 2018, they would not have returned to the country.

Oh, I am in awe.
    I see you ran from the saplings and the deficits very quickly So once again you talk about competence, why was the deficit 7.5%, why didnt these competent people stop this disastrous state of affairs? But i dont expect you to answer this question when the "clever" Finance Minister has run off to London when his own govt was in power( btw has that ever happened before)

As far as the BA is concerned- why only the talks under PMLN and only action under PTI, its because they Trust IK and not the paarchi wala with 1/2 of the family on the run
    Last edited by MenInG; 9th January 2019 at 15:31.