Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    British Airways returning to Pakistan has absolutely nothing to do with PTI. They have been in talks since 2017-2018, before the establishment of the Madinah state.

The fact that PTI supporters are giving PTI credit for this shows how gullible and naive they are, and are prepared to believe anything that you feed them.
    Hahaha yeah the $15b investment from UAE and the billions being invested by Saudi were all decided during the Noora era. Exxon Mobil coming back to Pak after 27 years and doing off-shore drilling was also decided during the Noora era.

Munnay find your level and play within it

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Hahaha yeah the $15b investment from UAE and the billions being invested by Saudi were all decided during the Noora era. Exxon Mobil coming back to Pak after 27 years and doing off-shore drilling was also decided during the Noora era.

Munnay find your level and play within it
    No, the "sadqa and khairat" by KSA and UAE are because our PM was successful in his begging. However, the return of British Airways and Exxon Mobil have nothing to do with PTI.

Here is a reality check: Exxon Mobil acquired acquired 25% stake in offshore drilling in Pakistan in May 2018, two months before PTI won the election to establish a Madinah state that has investors around the world drooling.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1721191...ling-pakistan/

It is always better to get your facts right before doing bhangra, but I guess it is too much to ask for from a PTI supporter.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    I see you ran from the saplings and the deficits very quickly So once again you talk about competence, why was the deficit 7.5%, why didnt these competent people stop this disastrous state of affairs? But i dont expect you to answer this question when the "clever" Finance Minister has run off to London when his own govt was in power( btw has that ever happened before)

As far as the BA is concerned- why only the talks under PMLN and only action under PTI, its because they Trust IK and not the paarchi wala with 1/2 of the family on the run
    In case you did not know, a major airline resuming service in a third word, terrorised country is no child's play. It must have taken years of planning and cost-benefit analysis for them to re-enter the market, and the fact that they were prepared to act on it a mere 9 months after initiating talks with the Government of Pakistan is a miracle in itself.

I can understand the desperation of PTI and its supporters, but it will get credit for its achievements. However, it will happen all in good time. There is no point in giving them credit for things that they have nothing to do with. Only PTI supporters are capable of crediting its party for projects and investments that were planned before they took charge of the country.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    In case you did not know, a major airline resuming service in a third word, terrorised country is no child's play. It must have taken years of planning and cost-benefit analysis for them to re-enter the market, and the fact that they were prepared to act on it a mere 9 months after initiating talks with the Government of Pakistan is a miracle in itself.

I can understand the desperation of PTI and its supporters, but it will get credit for its achievements. However, it will happen all in good time. There is no point in giving them credit for things that they have nothing to do with. Only PTI supporters are capable of crediting its party for projects and investments that were planned before they took charge of the country.
    Why would we be desperate- we won the election, we have tried to fight a corrupt mafia which has benefited you and which you defend at every opportunity. Once again talks means nothing- the PCB has been in talks with countries for years but nothing has happened, the only reason they are coming is because of the Kaptaan and his reputation and standing in the UK.
    Once again you have ignored the deficit- is it because you have no answer. Even thick Nooras like you must have some idea, afterall you talk about competency all the time. What was the great competency shown to get the budget deficit to 7.5%?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    No, the "sadqa and khairat" by KSA and UAE are because our PM was successful in his begging. However, the return of British Airways and Exxon Mobil have nothing to do with PTI.

Here is a reality check: Exxon Mobil acquired acquired 25% stake in offshore drilling in Pakistan in May 2018, two months before PTI won the election to establish a Madinah state that has investors around the world drooling.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1721191...ling-pakistan/

It is always better to get your facts right before doing bhangra, but I guess it is too much to ask for from a PTI supporter.
    Yes Exxon Mobil waited 27 years and conveniently bought a block in May 2018 around when it was clear to everyone and their aunt that PTI is going to form government and IK will be PM, but credit should go to Nawaz

And LOL at you asking me to get my facts right. What about the fact that you run whenever we bring up the 7.5% deficit that Nawaz left. Frankly speaking you wouldn't have been such a vocal supporter of the corrupt mafia had your family not directly benefited from them.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nawaz deserves all the credit for excellent work.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yes Exxon Mobil waited 27 years and conveniently bought a block in May 2018 around when it was clear to everyone and their aunt that PTI is going to form government and IK will be PM, but credit should go to Nawaz

And LOL at you asking me to get my facts right. What about the fact that you run whenever we bring up the 7.5% deficit that Nawaz left. Frankly speaking you wouldn't have been such a vocal supporter of the corrupt mafia had your family not directly benefited from them.
    7.5% deficit is like kryptonite to Nooras- as soon as you mention they ignore this incompetency and run.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hamza_ View Post
    nawaz deserves all the credit for excellent work.
    7.5% deficit- reasons please

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The Noon government went running to IMF when the deficit was only 1-2%. While the PTI government has held on, resisted going to IMF and resurrected the situation even though Noon left them with a deficit of 7.5%.

Now how to explain this to people like @Mamoon?
    Apparently the 7.5% deficit is a sign of competence lol
    Last edited by shaaik; 9th January 2019 at 21:54.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)

Yes, British Airways and Exxon Mobil are PTI supporters who were waiting for PTI to establish a Madinah state in order to return to Pakistan.

They were in negotiations with the PMLN government before the election and told them that they are interested in investing in Pakistan because they expect PTI to come into power.

Banda naive ho lekin PTI supporter na ho.

Here is another dose of reality - foreign investors are interested in investing in Pakistan again because the security situation has improved over the last few years.

It has nothing to do with PTI, PMLN or any other political party.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yes, British Airways and Exxon Mobil are PTI supporters who were waiting for PTI to establish a Madinah state in order to return to Pakistan.

They were in negotiations with the PMLN government before the election and told them that they are interested in investing in Pakistan because they expect PTI to come into power.

Banda naive ho lekin PTI supporter na ho.

Here is another dose of reality - foreign investors are interested in investing in Pakistan again because the security situation has improved over the last few years.

It has nothing to do with PTI, PMLN or any other political party.
    Allah created Pakistan to be run by an honest leader. Allah knows best.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Why would we be desperate- we won the election, we have tried to fight a corrupt mafia which has benefited you and which you defend at every opportunity. Once again talks means nothing- the PCB has been in talks with countries for years but nothing has happened, the only reason they are coming is because of the Kaptaan and his reputation and standing in the UK.
    Once again you have ignored the deficit- is it because you have no answer. Even thick Nooras like you must have some idea, afterall you talk about competency all the time. What was the great competency shown to get the budget deficit to 7.5%?
    Firstly, you are not part of “we”. You are a British Pakistani who was not even eligible to vote for PTI, so your contribution in helping PTI come into power is zero.

On the other hand, my contribution has been 100% greater than yours because I voted for PTI, and as a result, I have the right to voice my criticism.

Your claim that “talks mean nothing” is ironic because that is all your support for PTI is. All talk and no action or no substance. As I said, you were not even allowed to vote, so let that sink in.

Hence, let’s get over the “we” delusions.

As I explained to your fellow PTI supporter (at least he has a claim on the word “we”, because he cared to come to Pakistan to vote), foreign investors are interested in returning to Pakistan because the security situation has improved over the last few years. It has nothing to do with any political party.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Allah created Pakistan to be run by an honest leader. Allah knows best.
    Imran Khan is many things, but he is not honest.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Imran Khan is many things, but he is not honest.

Everyone is dishonest. He’s the least dishonest among the lot.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Everyone is dishonest. He’s the least dishonest among the lot.
    Perhaps, but Allah (swt) created Pakistan to be run by an honest leader, not the least dishonest leader.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Perhaps, but Allah (swt) created Pakistan to be run by an honest leader, not the least dishonest leader.
    Ironic because you were kissing feet of Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam and Billoo Rani. None of whom are honest.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    For a guy that supports corrupt losers and tells us that corrupt is not only justified but a good thing, this statement shows how unhinged we have made you. Remember thick Nooras are a ten a penny, and you seem to be thicker most of them.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Ironic because you were kissing feet of Nawaz, Shahbaz, Maryam and Billoo Rani. None of whom are honest.
    That is not what I believe in. I don’t think Allah (swt) created Pakistan to be run by an honest leader. Every country is responsible for its own fate.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    For a guy that supports corrupt losers and tells us that corrupt is not only justified but a good thing, this statement shows how unhinged we have made you. Remember thick Nooras are a ten a penny, and you seem to be thicker most of them.
    Read above post. I was simply repeating what Angrez Pakistani said because Imran doesn’t fit his criteria.

That is not my statement and I don’t believe in it.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Firstly, you are not part of “we”. You are a British Pakistani who was not even eligible to vote for PTI, so your contribution in helping PTI come into power is zero.

On the other hand, my contribution has been 100% greater than yours because I voted for PTI, and as a result, I have the right to voice my criticism.

Your claim that “talks mean nothing” is ironic because that is all your support for PTI is. All talk and no action or no substance. As I said, you were not even allowed to vote, so let that sink in.

Hence, let’s get over the “we” delusions.

As I explained to your fellow PTI supporter (at least he has a claim on the word “we”, because he cared to come to Pakistan to vote), foreign investors are interested in returning to Pakistan because the security situation has improved over the last few years. It has nothing to do with any political party.
    My contribution to PTI is much greater than you will ever know. One day I will reveal all but this is not the time or place. We don't steal from our country, we don't support corrupt people that do, we don't lie about who we vote for, we don't justify the theft of billions from a poor country. We invest in PK, we don't launder money out of PK.
    Being lectured by a lying support of thugs and crooks is quite funny especially whose daily humiliation is seen by everyone on the forum.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Read above post. I was simply repeating what Angrez Pakistani said because Imran doesn’t fit his criteria.

Nobody is perfect but he is not only honest he has been shown to be sadiq and ameen by the SC of PK. He doesn't need to prove anything to a supporter of corrupt thugs who justifies corruption.
    Btw where is the explanation of the 7.5% budget deficit? Remember you keep talking about competence? Is it too much for a thick Noora to understand and justify.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Nobody is perfect but he is not only honest he has been shown to be sadiq and ameen by the SC of PK. He doesn't need to prove anything to a supporter of corrupt thugs who justifies corruption.
    Btw where is the explanation of the 7.5% budget deficit? Remember you keep talking about competence? Is it too much for a thick Noora to understand and justify.
    Yes, we have seen his honesty in the foreign funding case. He has been running for four years and counting. Why doesn’t he come to the court and clear his name?

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Think honesty is a very subjective criteria. Since everyone is in some way flawed therefore when we refer to honesty what we mean is the least dishonest among the lot.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Yes, we have seen his honesty in the foreign funding case. He has been running for four years and counting. Why doesn’t he come to the court and clear his name?
    What about the foreign case? If it had legs the your mafia would nailed him.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    What about the foreign case? If it had legs the your mafia would nailed him.
    It is not about legs and feet. One of PTI’s founding members has accused him of misusing SKMH funds. He has taken legal action and Imran has been refusing to attend court hearings for four years now.

If he is not guilty of misuse, why doesn’t he simply come to the courts and win the case? It will only serve to further weaken the opposition.

He will get nailed for this case one day. The day he severes ties with the military and they decide to get rid of him, they will use this case against him.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It is not about legs and feet. One of PTI’s founding members has accused him of misusing SKMH funds. He has taken legal action and Imran has been refusing to attend court hearings for four years now.

If he is not guilty of misuse, why doesn’t he simply come to the courts and win the case? It will only serve to further weaken the opposition.

He will get nailed for this case one day. The day he severes ties with the military and they decide to get rid of him, they will use this case against him.
    ‘Naik wo hi hay jisko mauqa nai mila’.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

His government's performance already is awful, not too long that he is kicked out for good.

Jo halaat jaa rahay hain mushkil hai yeh 1.5 saal bhe nikalay.

Tabah kar raha hai, we had further downsizing today.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    @Mamoon

His government's performance already is awful, not too long that he is kicked out for good.

Jo halaat jaa rahay hain mushkil hai yeh 1.5 saal bhe nikalay.

Tabah kar raha hai, we had further downsizing today.
    They are completely clueless and shooting blanks. I cannot imagine the state of the country after 5 years.

We need PPP or preferably PMLN back in power ASAP.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are completely clueless and shooting blanks. I cannot imagine the state of the country after 5 years.

Touba Astaghfirullah may Allah guide you and forgive you.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So once again you go back to an non descript case. A case from an embittered​ ex member is the best you can do after years of vitriol. He will get nailed for what? At best it will be fine for not keeping records. If this had legs the mafia would have nailed him, they wouldn't​ need a loser on the internet getting excited.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

We need a brain treatment plant. PPP and PML-N? what dude?
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 11th January 2019 at 13:06.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Oh dear is there literally no corrupt that you won't back. Only You as a beneficiary of the corrupt would be so desperate.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    We need a brain treatment plant. PPP and PML-N? what dude?
    This country needs experienced leadership without the institutions actively working against them.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 11th January 2019 at 13:07.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This country needs experienced leadership without the institutions actively working against them.
    I’m a firm believer in rule of law. I don’t buy into the idea that corrupt leaders should be ousted by equally, if not more, corrupt establishment. However, I equally don’t buy into the idea that incompetent/corrupt leaders should be voted back in power just because they are ‘experienced’. See it this way, I won’t hire an incompetent employee to run my business regardless of their corruption or lack there of. If PPP and PML-N are not corrupt and that the establishment has framed them than I still have thousand other reasons for not wanting them back in power. Like how they ruled nearly half of the country’s existence and still shiting on the systems that they were supposed to develop and improve.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PPP is Asad Shafiq of political parties
    PML-N is Azhar Ali
    PTI is KL Rahul (they don’t have much substance but at least they have style).

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    If I was a beneficiary of corruption, why would I vote for PTI?
    Whether IK is your cup of tea is irrelevant and I know people that don't like him but they are patriots and not in a billion years would they defend the indefensible looting by the mafia, which is what you do. I can come to no other conclusion other than you are beneficiary of a corrupt oppressive system which sees the poor as rubbish.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Is it the same experienced​ leadership that increased the debt from $37bn to $95bn. Is it the same experienced​ leadership that left a budget deficit of 7.5% and BOP crisis, is it the same experienced leadership that destroyed every single institution from PIA to PSM. Let's have more of this experienced​ leadership I hear the enemies of PK say.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Whether IK is your cup of tea is irrelevant and I know people that don't like him but they are patriots and not in a billion years would they defend the indefensible looting by the mafia, which is what you do. I can come to no other conclusion other than you are beneficiary of a corrupt oppressive system which sees the poor as rubbish.
    He said he voted for PTI due to his mother, the guy changes his stories so quick I can't keep up.

7.5% DEFICIT.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    He said he voted for PTI due to his mother, the guy changes his stories so quick I can't keep up.

7.5% DEFICIT.
    I can't remember any poster being exposed to such a level.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PPP is Asad Shafiq of political parties
    PML-N is Azhar Ali
    PTI is KL Rahul (they don’t have much substance but at least they have style).
    PTI is Babar Azam. Rising superstar but still lots to prove.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ma Sha Allah, Medicine prices about to be increased as well.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is an offensive post borne out of desperation.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Explain the deficit of 7.5%

Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    522 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You realized that in 100 days of someone being power? From.an outside perspective the amount of.positive news that Pakistan has generated in last 100 days is remarkable, could be Chinese funding or overseas Pakistanis doing it but it's there now, and at least from an outside perspective it looks Pakistan is trying now..
    IK is easily better than the alternatives but PmL or PPP we're never a benchmark.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    You realized that in 100 days of someone being power? From.an outside perspective the amount of.positive news that Pakistan has generated in last 100 days is remarkable, could be Chinese funding or overseas Pakistanis doing it but it's there now, and at least from an outside perspective it looks Pakistan is trying now..
    IK is easily better than the alternatives but PmL or PPP we're never a benchmark.
    This guy is hurting because he is like the mafia a beneficiary of corruption. As soon as you ask these losers about the economic crisis, they run because they know it's they through their theft that PK is bankrupt.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Perhaps i'm being ignorant here but has there any policy decision made and/or implemented to stop the money laundering?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Perhaps i'm being ignorant here but has there any policy decision made and/or implemented to stop the money laundering?
    If it wasnt, the Noora and PPP corrupt mafia wouldn't be crying so much.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    If it wasnt, the Noora and PPP corrupt mafia wouldn't be crying so much.
    Thought they are crying on NAB investigations.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very unfortunate to hear prices of some life saving drugs has been increased by 15%.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Very unfortunate to hear prices of some life saving drugs has been increased by 15%.
    I was going to provide a list of the drugs whose prices have been increased for no reason and I was also going to write an essay on the impact it is going to have on the poor people. However, I am the liar doctor here, so it is great to see you bring this up.

I must warn you though, it is only a matter of time before you are on the hit list of the resident PTI supporters here. You are thinking, analysing and using too much logic for a PTI supporter. At this rate, you will be labeled an undercover Noora within a few weeks.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Explain the deficit of 7.5%
    Explain how Imran Khan's sister owns property in New Jersey that is worth PKR 45 crore. What is her source of income?

At least Nawaz's father was one of the richest industrialists of his time.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to provide a list of the drugs whose prices have been increased for no reason and I was also going to write an essay on the impact it is going to have on the poor people. However, I am the liar doctor here, so it is great to see you bring this up.

I must warn you though, it is only a matter of time before you are on the hit list of the resident PTI supporters here. You are thinking, analysing and using too much logic for a PTI supporter. At this rate, you will be labeled an undercover Noora within a few weeks.
    Truth should be told and I do not care as long as I ambar right.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Not 100 days, but the 5 years of rule in my province. It was only a trailer of what is going to come.

Overseas Pakistanis have done nothing. They are only proving that they are nothing but hot air. After rightfully taking away their right to vote, they were requested to put their money where their mouth is and contribute to the dam fund. However, after the initial promise, that project has been a flat tyre.

As far as the CPEC is concerned, it is nothing but indirect colonisation. China is soon going to dominate all major industries thanks to PTI's decision to raise prices on all goods be it phones, cars or everyday necessities such as medicine and groceries.

The goal is to promote local industries. While it is a noble thought, it is not feasible in Pakistan because we don't have the local expertise to produce high quality products that can substitute the imported ones.

In the long run, we will be at China's mercy - the gap between the expensive, good quality foreign products and the cheap, low quality local products will be filled by China, who are the best in the world when it comes to producing good quality products for low prices.

That is their expertise, and as a result, Pakistan will be flooded with Chinese goods within 10-15 years. Furthermore, they will not just be Chinese; they will be branded and labeled in Mandarin, which is fast becoming an official language in Pakistan.

This government is playing to the galleries too much. In his first speech, our PM was naive enough to state that Naya Pakistan will not go to other countries and beg for money, but that is exactly what he has done so far. His supporters argue that he does not have a choice and that is true, but what was the point of stating the contrary in his speech? Was he so naive that he did not know that reality when he penned his victory speech?

Raising prices on everything seems to be their solution to every problem, but there is no point in imposing duties on foreign goods when your local production is rubbish. This country is being run by a government that has absolutely no idea what it is doing, and their inexperience has been exposed. Apart from their economic and financial immaturity, they have also exhibited their lack of spine.

They way they raised the white flag against the extremists who opposed the appointment of a world leading economist clearly showed that this government is all talk but has the spine of a jelly.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Is anyone here, living in Pakistan who has hailed PTI's performance?

@Mamoon

I think guys living in Pakistan have nothing but curses for PTI. Even some of people in my social circle who were very much in the illusion and voted for PTI are cursing the clown government.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

Brand new Honda Civic starts from 2.8m now which was at 2.5m back in July such are the crisis, these complanies are also making vast amount of cost cutting and reducing quality considering material price increases in last few months. Furthermore, downsizing and unemployment is massive.

We are facing stag-flation, and some of our friends here call it some visionary strategy from our savior.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Is anyone here, living in Pakistan who has hailed PTI's performance?

@Mamoon

I think guys living in Pakistan have nothing but curses for PTI. Even some of people in my social circle who were very much in the illusion and voted for PTI are cursing the clown government.
    These overseas, armchair PTI supporters (who were not even eligible to vote) have no idea of the true picture. If PTI social media is your source of information, you'd think that Pakistan is soon to be transformed into a superpower. However, I don't think it is limited to overseas Pakistanis only.

There are plenty of PTI supporters in Pakistan as well who have their heads buried in the ground and cannot acknowledge the reality. Be it PTI's performances or the accusations that Imran and his family are running from. They are not prepared to listen to anything.

Ultimately, it comes down to cult mentality. When you become a member of a cult rather than a supporter of the party, you are brainwashed to the extent where you lose the ability to think. The only thing that matter is what the leader of the cult says.

These people represent 80% of the PTI supporters. The remaining 20% have become disillusioned with their performance or have left the party altogether.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Already large amounts of chinese prpducts are sold/branded over here.

We don't have machinery nor the human capital to produce goods or provide raw materials.

Maybe some industries such as tourism can be developed for influx of funds.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

Brand new Honda Civic starts from 2.8m now which was at 2.5m back in July such are the crisis, these complanies are also making vast amount of cost cutting and reducing quality considering material price increases in last few months. Furthermore, downsizing and unemployment is massive.

We are facing stag-flation, and some of our friends here call it some visionary strategy from our savior.
    Same is happening in all industries. The problem is that there are no local alternatives, and before we develop (if we ever) local manufactures that can come close to these goods and services in terms of quality and performance, China is going to step in and monopolise the market, and we will be at their mercy.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

In Punjab, many of PTI Supporters are now quiet or have dropped their support. Even guys from Sindh/Karachi are stating that govt. has gone mad altogether.

I'm pretty sure the guys would have given 100% credit to PTI if Khi's law and order situation was to improve under their rule.

There is no prosperity in country from last 6 months, Poor people working over lathe machines and providing machining services are out of work such are the industrial crisis.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

Even the existing industry and manufacturing will be abundant.

Furnaces, Automotive, Emgineering and other industries would suffer massively as their cost of production increases while chinese manufacturing takes over.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    These overseas, armchair PTI supporters (who were not even eligible to vote) have no idea of the true picture. If PTI social media is your source of information, you'd think that Pakistan is soon to be transformed into a superpower. However, I don't think it is limited to overseas Pakistanis only.

There are plenty of PTI supporters in Pakistan as well who have their heads buried in the ground and cannot acknowledge the reality. Be it PTI's performances or the accusations that Imran and his family are running from. They are not prepared to listen to anything.

Ultimately, it comes down to cult mentality. When you become a member of a cult rather than a supporter of the party, you are brainwashed to the extent where you lose the ability to think. The only thing that matter is what the leader of the cult says.

These people represent 80% of the PTI supporters. The remaining 20% have become disillusioned with their performance or have left the party altogether.
    Yeah we are naive overseas supporters, but the truth is:

1. PTI won again in KPK something that no other party has done and also got 2/3rd majority
    2. PTI won 15 seats from the largest most important city of Pakistan and broke the shackles of MQM
    3. PTI formed government in the most populous province of Pakistan, obviously people who have procilivity to a certain type of meat will dislike this.

These are the election facts, which we naive overseas Pakistanis had no impact on. (well I voted anyway despite my naivety)

Now lets come to their performance in 5 months (not 5 years, 5 months!!)

1. When PTI took over deficit was 7.5% and they resisted going to IMF, instead leveraged their relationship with friendly countries to get bail out and investment package. In 2013 PML-N went to IMF when budget deficit was only 1.5%.

2. In 5 months exports have rises 2% while the trade deficit has fallen 5% year-on-year, in December alone exports grew nearly 6%. That is more than the entire duration of Noon government.

3. British Airways has returned to Pakistan after 10 years, Lufthansa is also in talks to resume service.

4. Exxon Mobil has returned to Pakistan after 27 years and started drilling off the coast of Karachi last week.

5. The Pakistan Citizen Portal launched by PTI has already seen about 100,000 complaints resolved.

6. There is a 15 billion investment package from UAE, about 10 billion from Saudi. China is also going to increase the layout for CPEC.

7. Pakistan Railways had its highest ever earnings in a day a couple of months ago.

8. The Khatarpur border with India was opened to improve relations. Just yesterday there was a news that India has allowed a team of Pakistani experts to assess a contentious dam project on the Chenab. Imran's diplomacy is working.

9. Speaking of dams the groundbreaking for the Mohmand dam is on the 13th of Jan, while Daimer Bhasha is expected to start in June. A grand total of ZERO dams were built in the PPP and PML-N era.

But what do I know I'm just a naive overseas Pakistan. Atleast my naivety prevents me from kissing the feet of corrupt politicians who have looted and plundered the country for 40 years. They have not even built a single hospital where their own wife could be treated and she had to be treated in London. I hope I remain this naive and never have to beg politicians to throw bones at me so that I worship them. A corrupt father will always raise a corrupt son. Not hard to imagine since your father was in government service.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon

In Punjab, many of PTI Supporters are now quiet or have dropped their support. Even guys from Sindh/Karachi are stating that govt. has gone mad altogether.

I'm pretty sure the guys would have given 100% credit to PTI if Khi's law and order situation was to improve under their rule.

There is no prosperity in country from last 6 months, Poor people working over lathe machines and providing machining services are out of work such are the industrial crisis.
    Only talk about your pind Gujranwala and don't step out of line.

I was in Karachi for a month just a week ago and support for PTI has only risen.
    Last edited by Syed1; 12th January 2019 at 03:56.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I'm hearing a lot about shady property tycoons ripping people off by not giving them the right to live on their already paid well in advanced properties. Similarly, those who paid for their properties and are living on them are being constantly under the threat of losing their property because of the government's decision to destroy these properties. On the other hand, shady property tycoons are propping up their business by re-entering the market via different names. Its bad news for the government.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Don't act so cool.

I have friends and relatives in Karachi.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    There is no proper mechanism in Pakistani politics to gauge with actual public opinion with a large scale sample that can actually be consider sufficient and reliable. So the people claiming the satisfaction or resentment of public with regards to the government performance are just making fool of themselves and of each other.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Explain how Imran Khan's sister owns property in New Jersey that is worth PKR 45 crore. What is her source of income?

But Shabaz said his dad was poor, who is lying Shabaz or you? As far as Aleema is concerned, so far he have the word of Geo and News, didn't they claim 60bn 2 weeks ago, why 45 crore now? If they have something let them not pronounce in public but come to the SC
    Just watch this video and how the Noora avoids saying they will go to the SC. What are you afraid of losers. Take her to court and punish her.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

But Shabaz told us that he was poor, do you know his dad better than him. As far as Aleema is concerned, let's see the Nooras take her to court. If she has committed a crime punish her. But this is part of concerted plan by the mafia as the day of of reckoning gets closer. First we had the dam controversy, which the SC rubbished this week and when Gareeda Farooqui was humiliated. Then we had yesterday a fabrication of the SBP report in Dawn on fake accounts. Active of members of the mafia like you cannot save your godfathers, they are going dow n.
    Watch the cringy answer from your Noora

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

So was his dad rich or poor

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    But Shabaz told us that he was poor, do you know his dad better than him. As far as Aleema is concerned, let's see the Nooras take her to court. If she has committed a crime punish her. But this is part of concerted plan by the mafia as the day of of reckoning gets closer. First we had the dam controversy, which the SC rubbished this week and when Gareeda Farooqui was humiliated. Then we had yesterday a fabrication of the SBP report in Dawn on fake accounts. Active of members of the mafia like you cannot save your godfathers, they are going dow n.
    Watch the cringy answer from your Noora
    Muhammad Sharif was a self-made man. He was poor, but he worked his way to the top and by the late 60s, the Ittefaq group (which he co-founded with his brothers) was the largest steel manufacturer in the country. At that time, he was among the richest men in the country.

The Sharifs had enough wealth to life a luxurious life without entering politics and doing in any corruption.

Shehbaz may have had to lie about his father’s wealth because of family pressure, but let’s get back to Aleema Khan without any further diversion.

Our Savior belongs to an upper middle class family and his father was no industrialist. They had more than enough to live a comfortable life, but not enough to live like kings.

Her husband is no tycoon either, so where exactly did she get the money to buy property in NJ worth Rs. 45 crore?

How much did our Savior really earn from cricket in the 1970s and 1980s?

More importantly, how is his monthly income a mere PKR 400,000 when his sister is worth hundreds of crore?

Something clearly does not add up here.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Syed1

We all know how and why PTI won the election. No party backed by the establishment has ever won the election.

As far as Imran going to the IMF, I do not blame him. It was inevitable, but it was only him and his brainwashed supporters who were doing this showbaazi before the elections that “hum kisi bheeg nahi mangenge”.

Even during his victory speech, a very mature one by his standards, he was reassuring the gullible public that their new PM will not go from country to country or to the IMF with a begging bowl.

He did not say that “hum bheeg nahi mangege unless the deficit reaches xx”

Hence, please don’t make feeble attempts to justify his u-turn. He was simply naive and delusional to assume that he will avoid going to the IMF and will find internal solutions.

And of course, the brainwashed faithfuls bought into it while the critics were adamant that he will have no choice.

Are you really back with the examples of British Airways and Exxon after I educated you the other and you had to run away?

They have returned to Pakistan because the security situation has improved; it has nothing to do with PMLN or PTI.

Lufthansa is also contemplating returning because British Airways is. It is called common sense, which is increasingly hard to find in PTI supporters.

Pakistan Citizen Portal “resolved” 100,000 complaints?

What and whose complaints? Can you please list them?

This is the level of PTI supporters. All the Savior has to do is to fire one tweet and the PTI supporters are in awe.

There is no verification, no validation, no logic, nothing. His word is gospel.

If PTI media cell would have said that they have resolved 200,000 complaints, you would be doing bhangra on that figure now.

Speaking of the foreign investment, there is nothing to be proud of the khairat o zakaat by UAE and KSA.

The Abu Dhabi prince came to Islamabad for 45 mins, our PM drove him around in a Maybach while attempting to milk him, and didn’t even care to do a press conference.

That is the worth of Pakistan and our new dabang PM in his eyes.

As far as CPEC is concerned, it is going to backfire in the long-term. They are taking over Pakistan and we will be at their mercy.

The masterstroke of raising prices of all commodities is only serving to accelerate China’s dominance.

As fair as the railways is concerned, it’s revenue has been increasing periodically over the last few years due to CPEC.

It has nothing to do with PTI or the champion lota Sheikh “mai is ko apna chaprasi bhi nahi banaonga” Rasheed.

Dams? Let me educate you further. The dam project has been contracted to Descon, whose owner is a close advisor to our Savior and member of the cabinet. A clear case of making your friends happy.

All accountability and conflict of interest has gone out of the window now.

You can take inspiration from your leader and make as many personal attacks against my father as you want, but don’t worry, I will let it flow under the bridge.

Nevertheless, get your facts right and educate yourself before engaging in a discourse.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    @Syed1

We all know how and why PTI won the election. No party backed by the establishment has ever won the election.

As far as Imran going to the IMF, I do not blame him. It was inevitable, but it was only him and his brainwashed supporters who were doing this showbaazi before the elections that “hum kisi bheeg nahi mangenge”.

Even during his victory speech, a very mature one by his standards, he was reassuring the gullible public that their new PM will not go from country to country or to the IMF with a begging bowl.

Hence, please don’t make feeble attempts to justify his u-turn. He was simply naive and delusional to assume that he will avoid going to the IMF and will find internal solutions.

And of course, the brainwashed faithfuls bought into it while the critics were adamant that he will have no choice.

Are you really back with the examples of British Airways and Exxon after I educated you the other and you had to run away?

They have returned to Pakistan because the security situation has improved; it has nothing to do with PMLN or PTI.

Lufthansa is also contemplating returning because British Airways is. It is called common sense, which is increasingly hard to find in PTI supporters.

This is the level of PTI supporters. All the Savior has to do is to fire one tweet and the PTI supporters are in awe.

If PTI media cell would have said that they have resolved 200,000 complaints, you would be doing bhangra on that figure now.

Speaking of the foreign investment, there is nothing to be proud of the khairat o zakaat by UAE and KSA.

The Abu Dhabi prince came to Islamabad for 45 mins, our PM drove him around in a Maybach while attempting to milk him, and didn’t even care to do a press conference.

As far as CPEC is concerned, it is going to backfire in the long-term. They are taking over Pakistan and we will be at their mercy.

The masterstroke of raising prices of all commodities is only serving to accelerate China’s dominance.

As fair as the railways is concerned, it’s revenue has been increasing periodically over the last few years due to CPEC.

It has nothing to do with PTI or the champion lota Sheikh “mai is ko apna chaprasi bhi nahi banaonga” Rasheed.

Dams? Let me educate you further. The dam project has been contracted to Descon, whose owner is a close advisor to our Savior and member of the cabinet. A clear case of making your friends happy.

You can take inspiration from your leader and make as many personal attacks against my father as you want, but don’t worry, I will let it flow under the bridge.

Nevertheless, get your facts right and educate yourself before engaging in a discourse.
    Cut the long essays and go to the heart of the issue,why was the deficit 7.5%,, or you going to avoid and run as always.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Cut the long essays and go to the heart of the issue,why was the deficit 7.5%,, or you going to avoid and run as always.
    Explain Aleema Khan’s net worth.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Muhammad Sharif was a self-made man. He was poor, but he worked his way to the top and by the late 60s, the Ittefaq group (which he co-founded with his brothers) was the largest steel manufacturer in the country. At that time, he was among the richest men in the country.

The Sharifs had enough wealth to life a luxurious life without entering politics and doing in any corruption.

Shehbaz may have had to lie about his father’s wealth because of family pressure, but let’s get back to Aleema Khan without any further diversion.

Our Savior belongs to an upper middle class family and his father was no industrialist. They had more than enough to live a comfortable life, but not enough to live like kings.

Her husband is no tycoon either, so where exactly did she get the money to buy property in NJ worth Rs. 45 crore?

How much did our Savior really earn from cricket in the 1970s and 1980s?

More importantly, how is his monthly income a mere PKR 400,000 when his sister is worth hundreds of crore?

Something clearly does not add up here.
    So you are accusing SS of lying( interesting one liar accuses another) but the tax returns of the father confirm what SS is saying. This also means you are accusing the dead old man of evading taxes. When the case came to the SC NS also accused his father of money laundering and lying. As the saying goes there is no honour amongst thieves.
    As far as your accusations are concerned, I think the Nooras should file a file a SC case on Monday but as the Video showed they know the truth and have no intention. As far as the 4 lakh is concerned, IK showed fully his income and expenditure down to the last penny and that case lasted a year. If either has lied or stolen, they need to go to jail. Unlike you,I am not a product of the corrupt and unlike like you, I won't defend criminality.
    Let's see them file a SC reference on Monday!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    So you are accusing SS of lying( interesting one liar accuses another) but the tax returns of the father confirm what SS is saying. This also means you are accusing the dead old man of evading taxes. When the case came to the SC NS also accused his father of money laundering and lying. As the saying goes there is no honour amongst thieves.
    As far as your accusations are concerned, I think the Nooras should file a file a SC case on Monday but as the Video showed they know the truth and have no intention. As far as the 4 lakh is concerned, IK showed fully his income and expenditure down to the last penny and that case lasted a year. If either has lied or stolen, they need to go to jail. Unlike you,I am not a product of the corrupt and unlike like you, I won't defend criminality.
    Let's see them file a SC reference on Monday!
    There is no doubt that Muhammad Sharif had skeletons in the closet. In the subcontinent, you cannot go from rags to riches without making befriended the right people and stepping on others.

However, there is no doubt that he was a visionary and was far more competent than his children. He did not have any political power and relied on his business acumen.

Nevertheless, you continue to avoid the question. Where does Aleema Khan’s money come from?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    There is no doubt that Muhammad Sharif had skeletons in the closet. In the subcontinent, you cannot go from rags to riches without making befriended the right people and stepping on others.

However, there is no doubt that he was a visionary and was far more competent than his children. He did not have any political power and relied on his business acumen.

Nevertheless, you continue to avoid the question. Where does Aleema Khan’s money come from?
    So you accept that the Sharif's are corrupt but you were quite happy to support them as I said I am the son of a poor soldier and would never accept a corrupt leader, unlike you.
    As far Aleema Khan is concerned- let's deal in facts. She brought property in 2008 and it wasn't declared, the SC fined her 3 crore. If she has stole any money from SKMH which is what you and the Nooras are accusing Her of then, unlike you, I am not evading, let's go to court on Monday. Surely it's not a difficult thing to comprehend for you. What can be a more clearer answer than that. Let's see you and Nooras in court on Monday and then let's see what the facts are.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 12th January 2019 at 12:40.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    @Syed1

No party backed by the establishment has ever lost an election*

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We need PML-N back ASAP.

Guys like Shahid Khaqaan, SS and Saad Rafiq are blessing.

Right now we have bunch of losers at the helm.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    We need PML-N back ASAP.

Guys like Shahid Khaqaan, SS and Saad Rafiq are blessing.

Right now we have bunch of losers at the helm.
    Yes they are to losers and thieves. 7.5% deficit?

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1789 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Syed1

There is so much wrong in this post, don't even know where to start. All based on rhetoric and heresy, typical patwari modus operandi.

For example establishment helped PTI win elections but they could only help them get a slender lead. When establishment helps someone they get 2/3 like Nawaz did in 96

CPEC hasn't even started yet but it is effecting railways revenue and not the belt tightening and launching of new trains by PTI government. What jahalat

As for personal attacks, don't dish it if you can't take it. I'm just calling it as it is.

Anyways you can keep crying because PTI is here for 4.5 more years and then inshallah another term after that. Plenty of time for you to shed tears. Long may your crying continue and you continue experiencing sorrow and misery inshallah.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 12th January 2019 at 17:00.