Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    So let’s focus on security. How are we going to improve security?
    By empowering NACTA and reforming police. Imran Khan just appointed a new NACTA chairman but of course Helicopter should be discussed first because it’s the most important issue.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1650 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Lovely when Nooras like @Mamoon get owned.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some nooras have no self respect werna to saplings waali beizzati kaafi thee.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    We will see more and more rona dhona from these people about useless issues.

Forgetting what all these people want, PTI should remain focused on 100 day plan and it's implementation rather than rate of chai biscuits and helicopter fuel.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Noraas must be crying right now in some corner

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    I wonder why the Great Khan has to go back to Bani Gala every night, where he must be deploying PM level security as well.

It appears that much like Nawaz Sharif, he is going to have two PM Houses.

One the servant quarter where he will be residing with two servants and two cars, and of course his mansion in Bani Gala that can accommodate hundreds of poor families.

Great display of austerity, ladies and gentlemen.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Lovely when Nooras like @Mamoon get owned.
    Have voted 0 times for PML-N in my life but I am still a Noora. Logic is not the strongest suit of hardcore PTI supporters, but still.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Have voted 0 times for PML-N in my life but I am still a Noora. Logic is not the strongest suit of hardcore PTI supporters, but still.
    Why didnt you answer the question on the NS PIA plane and the hours you spent defending him. Are you embarrassed that you defending the spending the 2.5crore to bring the crook back from fake heart surgery

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    It shows what hypocrite you are. You are a Noora to us, your vote made no difference to us, we would have won anyway and you knew that, but as you thought you will be owned by people on here, so you tell us that you voted PTI.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 30th August 2018 at 11:57.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Why didnt you answer the question on the NS PIA plane and the hours you spent defending him. Are you embarrassed that you defending the spending the 2.5crore to bring the crook back from fake heart surgery
    That was purana Pakistan, this is naya Pakistan. I expect things to be done differently now, and that is why I voted for PTI because they deserve a chance to walk the talk.

However, early signs do not look good. They have given ministries to TTFs who did little of note when they were part of the Mush’s cabinet, and this whole austerity showbaazi looks like hot air when the PM is zooming around in a helicopter twice a day.

I hope for better things to come, but I will call it as I see it and attempting to deflect their failures by reminding us of what XYZ did will not work.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder why the Great Khan has to go back to Bani Gala every night, where he must be deploying PM level security as well.

One the servant quarter where he will be residing with two servants and two cars, and of course his mansion in Bani Gala that can accommodate hundreds of poor families.

You are familiar with the fact that by-elections are coming up. Are you ok with a PM in coalition government using his residence as PM to potentially plot the downfall of his coalition partners' party from the residence where he acts as their boss?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4840 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    You are familiar with the fact that by-elections are coming up. Are you ok with a PM in coalition government using his residence as PM to potentially plot the downfall of his coalition partners' party from the residence where he acts as their boss?
    There is no justification for traveling between Bani Gala and PM Secretariat twice a day using a helicopter. This is not austerity.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon Are you sure he is traveling to Bani Gala daily? last I heard he is going their on weekends.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    That was purana Pakistan, this is naya Pakistan. I expect things to be done differently now, and that is why I voted for PTI because they deserve a chance to walk the talk.

However, early signs do not look good. They have given ministries to TTFs who did little of note when they were part of the Mush’s cabinet, and this whole austerity showbaazi looks like hot air when the PM is zooming around in a helicopter twice a day.

I hope for better things to come, but I will call it as I see it and attempting to deflect their failures by reminding us of what XYZ did will not work.
    You should switch today. The PTI are bad people and the helicopter is the final straw after 10 days of govt.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Mamoon
    I am still waiting for you on this.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no justification for traveling between Bani Gala and PM Secretariat twice a day using a helicopter. This is not austerity.
    There is if he's leading the party and it's important and he's needed in two places at once as a leader of a country and a leader of a party. And it's all rumour and conjecture anyway, which sadly is the realm where you and the majority of our media lives rather than dealing with facts.

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our ex-PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi is claiming that using helicopter cost Rs.20,000.00 per minute approximately.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah it's almost as if there's a difference between PRIVATE properties and GOVERNMENT properties....

(also Bani Gala is not that big)

Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This Helicopter stuff is so ridiculous. Nawaz Sharif regularly ordered Nihari from helicopter

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    This Helicopter stuff is so ridiculous. Nawaz Sharif regularly ordered Nihari from helicopter
    As i daid earlier, i think its great to see this kind of scrutiny of a leader. That is real change.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As i daid earlier, i think its great to see this kind of scrutiny of a leader. That is real change.
    But the scrutiny should be on trivial issues not trivial issues.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick84 View Post
    But the scrutiny should be on trivial issues not trivial issues.
    Real*

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It shows what hypocrite you are. You are a Noora to us, your vote made no difference to us, we would have won anyway and you knew that, but as you thought you will be owned by people on here, so you tell us that you voted PTI.
    Why let him off so easily?
    Why not quote him on his “I will vote for Maryam” statement simply because she faced up to her punishment...
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 31st August 2018 at 08:57.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By empowering NACTA and reforming police. Imran Khan just appointed a new NACTA chairman but of course Helicopter should be discussed first because it’s the most important issue.
    How? How is he going to empower NACTA? What will be it’s jurisdiction? Is there any boundaries within their jurisdiction or will they have the free reign to kidnap anyone? Will the issue of forced disappearances take priority on their agenda?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Why let him off so easily?
    Why not quote him on his “I will vote for Maryam” statement simply because she faced up to her punishment...
    The guy saw which way the wind was blowing and used the excuse of the mother. I dont remember him ever saying a single positive thing about PTI or IK, and that vitriol has continued straight after the election. He repeats verbatim all Noora propoganda and then pretends he is independent.
    Last edited by Zeeraq; 31st August 2018 at 08:58.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Real*
    Agreed but its the society PK has become.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Thats ok because Nooras have a right to govern like kings.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    How? How is he going to empower NACTA? What will be it’s jurisdiction? Is there any boundaries within their jurisdiction or will they have the free reign to kidnap anyone? Will the issue of forced disappearances take priority on their agenda?
    Are you for real? Do you even know what NACTA is and when it was created?