User Tag List

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Amir Liaquat imploding on PTI and Imran Khan. Whose bright idea was to get this guy to join PTI?

As most would have seen today Amir Liaquat has imploded on PTI, Imran Khan and several PTI members.

Severe damage job on PTI.

Imran Khan has made some big mistakes in terms of PTI and personell.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's he done? Seems the guy has some serious issues. Kudos to him on beating Sattar though.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The guy was single handedly instrumental in PTI winning so many Karachi seats

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He wants a ministry that's all...

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened?

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PTI fully deserves this for giving this guy a ticket. Ab bhugto!

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4730 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Insaaf washing powder didn't work on him the first time. I think he needs to be thrown into the washing machine again.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakWarrior View Post
    As most would have seen today Amir Liaquat has imploded on PTI, Imran Khan and several PTI members.

Severe damage job on PTI.

Imran Khan has made some big mistakes in terms of PTI and personell.
    Girtay hain shehsawar maidan-e-jang mai....

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Insaaf washing powder didn't work on him the first time. I think he needs to be thrown into the washing machine again.
    I just don't get why you voted for PTI if all your going to do is criticize them every single step of the way.

Needs to be put here as well:

Seems like you, during the time of the election, also put yourself in that same washing machine as Amir Liaqat was in. Insaaf powder didn't work on both of you.

I guess time to throw away the dirty laundry.

Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    The guy was single handedly instrumental in PTI winning so many Karachi seats
    yeah right (heavy dose of sarcasm)

he didnt even campaign outside his constituency

#MPGA

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Aamir Liaquat has turned against his own party? He's probably gotten board of it now that the elections are over. Going from one place to another in Karachi making promises won't appeal to him anymore.

PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is anybody here even surprised? I mean this was expected lol

Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    it was expected but I wish he trolled under PTI wings a bit longer.

Haven't watched this yet but apparently he gives his "version" :

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was a matter of time before this actor creates a drama.

Anyways PTI should not entertain hate mongers like him and Orya if they really care about people from all backgrounds.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aamir Liaquat accuses PTI leadership of neglecting Karachi

Televangelist and Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) lawmaker Aamir Liaquat on Tuesday issued multiple berating statements against the party's senior leadership including Prime Minister Imran Khan, voicing concerns that the representatives from Karachi were being allegedly sidelined.

Liaquat launched into a tirade against the party during a talk show on Samaa TV. He complained that Prime Minister Imran Khan did not nominate anyone from Karachi and completely ignored the province for the post of Speaker and Deputy Speaker.

When asked what the premier should do to address his grievances, Liaquat said: "They [Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf] have no movement in Karachi. The 'winds of Imran Khan' were blowing in Karachi which brought them success in certain constituencies, while in others certain personalities secured victory for them."

"I told Imran Khan we need to focus on forming a concrete movement for Karachi at ground level because local body elections are to take place after 17 months. If you want to win, you will have to work on the union council level," the MNA said.

He protested that the government is not extending the lease for Martin Quarters, complaining that the people of Clayton Quarters were forced to live under the open sky. "Moreover, the residents of Press Quarters lost their homes today as they were torn down, while the people living in FC Quarters are in utter despair," he maintained.

Here the show host pointed out, "But isn't it true that PM Khan has said he feels the pain of Karachiites and is even fielding a candidate of presidentship from Karachi?"

On this, Liquat flew off the handle and said: "Was Mamnoon Hussain from Lala Musa? Was Pervez Musharraf from Jhelum?"

"What a strange point you have raised," he said rebuking the show host.

"This is [tantamount to] throwing dust in people's faces if one says 'he [PM Khan] is bringing a candidate from Karachi'," he said in vexation.

"What begs more attention than 'austerity' is the fact that you dig out all the money sitting comfortably in the bellies of thieving crocodiles who have stolen it," he asserted.

"Saving costs on '18 cars and teacups' will not bring about simplicity," he said disdainfully.

"Feeding people is a tradition of the Prophet (PBUH). No one left with an empty belly from the Prophet's home," he said while criticising the austerity measures announced by the PTI government.

"For now, they should bring their own house to order and address the grievances of their own who are unhappy."

When asked by the show host who else is unhappy besides him, he responded while chuckling: "You think I am so naive that I would tell you how many people I have who stand with me?"

He went on to steer the conversation back to the issue of Karachi, saying that the city had been sidelined. "I was not invited to a meeting held by the Sindh governor today. Imran Ismail sahab did not invite me."

Liaquat said that stories alleging that he [Ismail] did not have my number were concocted whereas "just one minute prior to coming on your show I was on the phone with him".

"He [PM Khan] is not ready to talk on these basic issues because 'I am a stranger and an outsider'," the PTI lawmaker claimed, convinced that he was being ignored due to his specific background.

The show host then pointed out that many people were from the outside including the Punjab Assembly Speaker, to which Liaquat responded by saying: "There is a lot of difference between those outsiders and this outsider."

The host interjected by saying: "Imran Ismail brought you into the party's fold himself with a lot of affection."

"I am not going to say anything to Imran Ismail, however, I will say about Faisal Vawda, who has given a beeper on Samaa TV, that he should keep his wits about himself.

"He [Vawda] said we don't take Aamir Liaquat seriously. Well, you will soon take me very seriously," warned Liaquat.

"Take care of your own food and your life. Worry about where you are eating nowadays," he continued to warn Vawda.

"I am saying all this to him [Vawda] 'between the lines' because given what he has said I could have responded with much more than this but I do not wish to drag this matter any further than this."

When asked if Liaquat plans on "moving left or right" the show host was told that there was no question of such a thing.

"I will remain in PTI and its Karachi chapter," said Liaquat resolutely.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1429501/aa...ecting-karachi

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkextreme_1 View Post
    I just don't get why you voted for PTI if all your going to do is criticize them every single step of the way.

Seems like you, during the time of the election, also put yourself in that same washing machine as Amir Liaqat was in. Insaaf powder didn't work on both of you.

He claimed he voted for PTI for a very good reason so he could continue his job for next 5 years.

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He wants a ministry or maybe he wanted to be Governor but nothing is going to be enough for this blackmailer, there is a reason i NEVER liked his inclusion in PTI.

But somehow PTI thought it was a good idea so will pay price but at the end of the day, he can act like Gulali or Reham but no one takes such drama queens seriously.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mmkextreme_1 View Post

It was a face saving post because he TOLD us that PTI will not win in KPK

He is a certified jhoota

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, its as if hes launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like he has been kicked out of PTI

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Shoshal media

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    PTI MNAs did quite well in Karachi to win more seats than MQM. Yet, MQM has 2 cabinet ministers and I don't recall PTI Karachi MNAs even having 1.

Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    PTI MNAs did quite well in Karachi to win more seats than MQM. Yet, MQM has 2 cabinet ministers and I don't recall PTI Karachi MNAs even having 1.
    Well if the paindus of Lahore had voted for PTI we wouldn't have been in this predicament and would not have to sit with MQM. PTI won 15 out of 21 seats in Karachi, which itself was a massive achievement. Yet they couldn't even win 30% seats in Lahore and surrounding areas.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Well if the paindus of Lahore had voted for PTI we wouldn't have been in this predicament and would not have to sit with MQM. PTI won 15 out of 21 seats in Karachi, which itself was a massive achievement. Yet they couldn't even win 30% seats in Lahore and surrounding areas.
    Are there any MNAs who hold more than one portfolio in IK’s cabinet? If there are, than PTI MNAs from Karachi could have been accommodated.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Are there any MNAs who hold more than one portfolio in IK’s cabinet? If there are, than PTI MNAs from Karachi could have been accommodated.
    I'm hearing that 10 more ministers will be added after president's elections. Folks like Ali Zaidi etc are getting portfolios.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hearing that 10 more ministers will be added after president's elections. Folks like Ali Zaidi etc are getting portfolios.
    So let’s just avoid making it a Karachi vs Lahore contest. We already have enough polarisation in our politics.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Where was Asad Umar elected from?

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Where was Asad Umar elected from?
    Islamabad maybe? Not sure.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Islamabad maybe? Not sure.
    Islamabad

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Islamabad
    Ok. He was parachuted into a safe seat. In hindsight, he would have won from Karachi but you wouldn't want to risk your main guys not getting elected.

its a coalition government, unfortunately the smaller parties will get disproportionate amount of power... that's the way the cookie crumbles. There is no point creating useless ministries just to accommodate people. Keep it lean and mean. The MNAs of Karachi have lot of work to do... at local level. It's a historic opportunity, make some serious effort in improving lives and cement party position in the city.

Anyway, I am sure there will be cabinet reshuffle at some point.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1583 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    Ok. He was parachuted into a safe seat. In hindsight, he would have won from Karachi but you wouldn't want to risk your main guys not getting elected.

its a coalition government, unfortunately the smaller parties will get disproportionate amount of power... that's the way the cookie crumbles. There is no point creating useless ministries just to accommodate people. Keep it lean and mean. The MNAs of Karachi have lot of work to do... at local level. It's a historic opportunity, make some serious effort in improving lives and cement party position in the city.

Anyway, I am sure there will be cabinet reshuffle at some point.
    He won from Islamabad in 2013 as well.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    KARACHI: Differences between parliamentarian Amir Liaquat Hussain and the party’s whose ticket he won under in the 2018 general election – Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) have intensified.

PTI Amir Liaquat expressed anger with the party over failure to invite him to a dinner hosted at the Governor House.

According to reports, Liaquat left a group comprising Sindh leaders of PTI over the issue.

Prior to leaving the WhatsApp group, Liaquat sent voice note in which he expressed anger towards Secretary Information Shehzada Qureshi calling on him to bring positive change. “You will not get the opportunity of winning so many seats. Do not be the reason to lose respect. Hurdles will be created in the future if you continue mistreatment of your own people” Liaquat was quoted as saying in the voice message.

PTI’s Karachi President Shamim Naqvi said there was no reason to be upset as there was no dinner hosted.

However, PTI leader Senator Faisal Javed said some people were saying such things over failure to get a ministry.

"Karachi voted for Imran Khan in both 2013's and 2018's general elections," Javed said while speaking to Geo News.

"Even if Imran Khan had nominated a pole instead of Aamir Liaquat, it would have won," he stressed.

When PTI presidential candidate Arif Alvi was asked about this issue he refrained to comment. "Only PTI Chairman Imran Khan can pass a statement on it," he said.

While Fawad Chaudhry also refrained to address the issue, saying "May Allah show us all the right path."

Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 256
Size:  55.6 KB

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSchultz View Post
    good point; PTI Karachi members must be disheartening that they fought hard against MQM to win in Karachi and yet their party has given MQM more cabinet ministries than them

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    good point; PTI Karachi members must be disheartening that they fought hard against MQM to win in Karachi and yet their party has given MQM more cabinet ministries than them
    Closet Nooras caring so much for Karachi PTI...

This is how coalition governments work... it gives power to smaller partners, because you can't do without them.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, the guy is aasteen ka saanp, he is just showing his true colors. Wasn't expecting it to happen this early but wow. It'll be fun watching him if he sticks around in PTI. I'm sure IK will be regretting his decision to include him every day for the next 5 years.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abdullah719 View Post
    Desperate attempt to win favors with IK, maybe eyeing some high post in PCB.

Also laughable that he thinks he can win elections from anywhere in Pakistan.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Oct 2007
    Venue
    Singapore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I hope the opposition stays broken or we will be seeing Diesel as president because of this idiot

"Too often we... enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought"-JFK

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saadibaba View Post
    Desperate attempt to win favors with IK, maybe eyeing some high post in PCB.

Also laughable that he thinks he can win elections from anywhere in Pakistan.
    He would destroy Amir Liaquat

No one voted for AL. They voted for IK. If IK stands with Miandad and a reelection is run, AL wouldn't get 10 votes

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Couch Cricketer View Post
    I hope the opposition stays broken or we will be seeing Diesel as president because of this idiot
    Dr.Arif Alvi is safe, oppostion vote is divided between Maulana Fazal-ur-Rehman and Aitzaz Ahsan.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    PTI has allayed concerns of Amir Liaquat: Najeeb Haroon

KARACHI: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf’s (PTI) Karachi leadership has allayed concerns of party parliamentarian Amir Liaquat Hussain, MNA Najeeb Haroon said on Thursday.

Haroon said they contacted Liaquat after differences between him and the party intensified.

“We contacted Liaquat and he will vote for Dr Arif Alvi in the presidential election on September 4,” Haroon said.

A day earlier, Liaquat expressed anger with the party and said he was not invited to a dinner hosted at the Governor House.

According to reports, Liaquat left a group comprising Sindh leaders of PTI over the issue.

However, PTI’s Karachi President Shamim Naqvi said Liaquat had no reason to be upset as there was no dinner at the Governor House.

Meanwhile, PTI Senator Faisal Javed said some people were saying things against the party over failure to get a ministry.

"Karachi voted for Imran Khan in both 2013's and 2018's general elections," Javed said while speaking to Geo News.

"Even if PM Imran had nominated a pole instead of Aamir Liaquat, it would have won," he stressed.

Further, PTI MNA Faisal Vawda also flayed Liaquat for his comments against the party and Prime Minister Imran Khan.

However, another leader has also come forward and criticised the party’s lack of interest in the metropolis.

Aftab Jehangir, who was elected MNA from NA-252 Karachi West 5, claimed "it does not matter whether it is Karachi or Islamabad, we have always been neglected."

He added that regardless of whether it is a meeting with Muttahida Qaumi Movement-Pakistan (MQM-P) or a visit to the Idara Noor-e-Haq, "no one ever asks about us."

The MNA urged PTI’s presidential candidate Dr Arif Alvi to look into the matter.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/209196-pti...-najeeb-haroon