Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Can Imran Khan can get rid of corruption from the top and lower levels of government?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • Partially

2 66.67%
  • Not sure!

0 0%
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1684 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

Can Imran Khan can get rid of corruption from the top and lower levels of government?

He's set himself a huge target but can he achieve it?

Will the status quo be maintained by those who are benfitting from corruption?

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eventually, but it's gonna take him atleast 2 years to make even a start on it, it's way too entrenched.

But like all things, he'll get it done cos he's so tenacious when he sets himself a goal.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unfortunately, for corruption to finish, the people of this country have to change. I don't see that happening anytime soon, we're happy having someone like imran khan come and make things right, but stay the same ourselves. You find corruption in the smallest of things, from buying fruit to a local car mechanic looking to fleece a few bucks.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Top yes but eradication of corruption from lower tiers of government will take years and years. However, corruption done by lower ranked employees doesn’t destroy countries.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    536 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan Sasuke View Post
    Unfortunately, for corruption to finish, the people of this country have to change. I don't see that happening anytime soon, we're happy having someone like imran khan come and make things right, but stay the same ourselves. You find corruption in the smallest of things, from buying fruit to a local car mechanic looking to fleece a few bucks.
    oh please, stop with this nonsense of people need to change.

People don't change. I won't suddenly change my behavior just because something is ethically wrong. I will change my behavior the punishment is implemented.

Imran Khan getting rid of corruption is only possible if laws are made and those laws are implemented.

A very good example is the traffic of Rawal Pindi and Islamabad.

When i drive in Pindi, i often see bikers breaking signal lights, and cars stopping at the signal light right over the zebra walking or even infront of it. And the police standing their doesn't care.

In Islamabad, if a car crosses the line slightly and is over the zebra crossing, you get a challan ticket.
    Thus, whenever i go to Islamabad, i always witness the cars behind the zebra crossing in a proper manner.

The people of Pindi and Islamabad are the same, there is no difference. Yet, they act differently when it comes to traffic laws in twin city. Why? Because at one place there is punishment, while at the other place there isn't any.

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Corruption can't be eradicated, but it has to be minimised.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Khan has a record for achieving impossible things. He has to first understand where the leakages in the system are occuring, he needs to have a good honest team, the system needs to have checks and balances, automation to ensure people doing corruption can be caught, prosecutions have to be made more efficient