Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Those opposing the appointment (of Atif Mian) are fundamentally extremists" : Fawad Ch

ISLAMABAD: Information minister Fawad Chaudhry on Tuesday said Pakistan belongs to minorities as much as it belongs to others.

Addressing a press conference, Chaudhry asked, What should we do with the minorities in the country?"

"Should we throw them out? Chaudhry questioned while addressing criticism following the appointment of Dr Atif Mian as a member of the newly reconstituted Economic Advisory Council (EAC).

What is wrong with the appointment of him as a member of the EAC? Chaudhry further questioned.

This is the person everyone is saying will be the recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize in the next five years. Why should we not appoint him? he added.

It is not like we have appointed him as a member of the Islamic Council, the information further said.

"No one should have any problem with the appointment of any minority," Chaudhry asserted.

Moreover, the information minister upheld that protecting members of the minority communities is "not just the job of the government but also the religious right of every Muslim".

"Those opposing the appointment are fundamentally extremists," he maintained.

"We should not bow down to extremists," Chaudhry further stressed.

Speaking about Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf presidential candidate Dr Arif Alvi, Chaudhry said he is a professional man.

There is no doubt over his commitment to the party and its ideology, he said.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/209829-min...?5b8e627acad22

It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobel peace prize?

What he meant to say was .... Nobel prize in Economics!!

Blond moment from Fawad.

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    disgusting politics by PMLN.

Again, PTI have taken a very very very brave decision, and i hope they stand strong against the backlash they will recieve.

and LMAO to noble peace prize

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Major View Post

Again, PTI have taken a very very very brave decision, and i hope they stand strong against the backlash they will recieve.

He was mid-rant at the time, but still

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Josh mein aa gaya bechara.

Probably meant Nobel prize in economics

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Just imagine if Billo said something like this, we would endless threads on his suitability to be a future PM. Minorities need to be protected

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That is how things should be. Brave and bold statements. Well done!

Debut
    Mar 2013
    Venue
    Planet Cricket
    Runs
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Raise your words, not voice. It's rain that grows flowers, not thunder... (Rumi)

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WebGuru View Post

He doesn't talk much, but every time I've heard from him he's come across as correct.

Really impressed where he turned his guns on PMLN a couple of days before election, really let them have both barrels in the press conference.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good move by PTI.

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ironic as its a country where the founding father was from a minority.......

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbowl View Post
    Ironic as its a country where the founding father was from a minority.......
    Didn't know Islam is a minority religion in Pakistan!!

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    I think he means that Jinnah was Shia, though I am not sure when we started getting counted as minorities.

It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never said that it was....
    Last edited by batnbowl; 5th September 2018 at 12:14.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Another brilliant and bold press conference by Fawad Ch. Really happy to see PTI standing up for minority rights!

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    unfortunately this step will ensure Imran Khan's popularity in rural areas to decline. You don't see too many politicans speak for the rights of qadianis for a known reason.

Brave step but will harm the popularity. TLP demanding the resignation of Atif and Fawad, expecting another dharna

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bold, brave and unapologetic. Jiyo meray janbaaz!

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fawad Chaudhry Guy is impressive!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post
    unfortunately this step will ensure Imran Khan's popularity in rural areas to decline. You don't see too many politicans speak for the rights of qadianis for a known reason.

Brave step but will harm the popularity. TLP demanding the resignation of Atif and Fawad, expecting another dharna
    The mullah brigade is at it again... meh I feel hopeless for the future of Pak. These mullahs will do everything they can to make sure Pak remains a failed state.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    The mullah brigade is at it again... meh I feel hopeless for the future of Pak. These mullahs will do everything they can to make sure Pak remains a failed state.
    This time they're up against Imran Khan though. I've got complete faith in him managing to bat for Pakistan in ways neither PPP or PMLN ever could.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sjahmed23 View Post
    We are not helping either but staying quiet and fearing them. At the very least, we should support all the bold and brave voices irrespective of our affiliations. hardly kitnay log hun gai 10000 ya 20000, we should be in Lacs. But unfortunately we criticize those who bring such issues in open. Isi tarah chup rahy to likh lo aglay 40 saal baad bhi yehi haal ho ga.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SarfiBabarHaris View Post
    We are not helping either but staying quiet and fearing them. At the very least, we should support all the bold and brave voices irrespective of our affiliations. hardly kitnay log hun gai 10000 ya 20000, we should be in Lacs. But unfortunately we criticize those who bring such issues in open. Isi tarah chup rahy to likh lo aglay 40 saal baad bhi yehi haal ho ga.
    These Mullahs are much stronger that you think. The number is in millions. Most of them own hundreds of Madrassas.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The mullahs are thugs. If you are against them, you step aside or get killed. I would be careful if I was Fawad Chaudhry, he's walking the same line as Salman Taseer. As much as we would like it, I don't think direct confrontation will work. This is a systematic problem and it needs to be resolved systematically. The moulvis need to be weaken through education reforms and the madarassahs they have under their control need to be part of the central education system. It may take 10+ years to fix this mess but I think that's the only way it will get fixed.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Commendable step by PTI, and well said by Fawad. Religious nuts, other new here, they are always garbage. PMLN like Muslim League since 1905 is always feeding from wrong religious narrative. Army and PML has learned nothing from the past
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 5th September 2018 at 21:43.

If you want to do things that are certain to succeed, you are doing very obvious thing - E Musk

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Maverick84 @sjahmed23

Not all moulvis are bad. I don't know if you guys had a chance to sit in aitekaaf or not. I sat in Aitekaaf few years back and there our moulvi sahab used to cry for us while doing prayers sometimes for 30 mins to an hour. Real tears not magar machh k aansoo. But at the same time he had extremist views for some of our minority communities.. The guy was not bad at heart rather what was taught to him was wrong. Similarly his madrassah students were brainwashed against some communities.. Similarly people in Pakistan are generally loving but we were taught some extremist thoughts through jumma sermons etc. We need to review the literature again and govt should make it sure that no hate speech is allowed through jumma sermons and on TV through people like Orya Maqbool Jan. As citizens we should stop fearing. I guess if we are in numbers things will change... Madrassah kay bachay bhi hamaray bhai hain and honestly agr ham unki jaga unki families mai grow krtay to shayad hamaray bhi wohi thoughts hotay. They are just guided wrongly.
    Last edited by SarfiBabarHaris; 5th September 2018 at 18:48.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    @Maverick84 @sjahmed23

Not all moulvis are bad. I don't know if you guys had a chance to sit in aitekaaf or not. I sat in Aitekaaf few years back and there our moulvi sahab used to cry for us while doing prayers sometimes for 30 mins to an hour. Real tears not magar machh k aansoo. But at the same time he had extremist views for some of our minority communities.. The guy was not bad at heart rather what was taught to him was wrong. Similarly his madrassah students were brainwashed against some communities.. Similarly people in Pakistan are generally loving but we were taught some extremist thoughts through jumma sermons etc. We need to review the literature again and govt should make it sure that no hate speech is allowed through jumma sermons and on TV through people like Orya Maqbool Jan. As citizens we should stop fearing. I guess if we are in numbers things will change... Madrassah kay bachay bhi hamaray bhai hain and honestly agr ham unki jaga unki families mai grow krtay to shayad hamaray bhi wohi thoughts hotay. They are just guided wrongly.
    My experiences with moulvis have been mostly negative. Some younger moulvis who are brought up in the USA are inspiring and those are who we should be looking upto. Unfortunately, the Pakistani imported moulvis all have bigoted minds that they bring with them here and their sermons usually go in multiple tangents targeting and blaming others for the mess the ulma is in, usually they are soft targets like the ahmadi's because we know they are weak and will do us no harm.

If you look at any prospering nation in the world they are doing a good job keeping religion out of politics, turkey did it during ata turk and it made them a great country, despite not having oil reserves like Saudi's and Iranians.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I think he means that Jinnah was Shia, though I am not sure when we started getting counted as minorities.
    That was my point.... different flavours of Islam are being counted as seperate entities.... first time seeing this.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by batnbowl View Post
    Never said that it was....
    Then what did you mean?

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The matter has become a hot topic in everyday discussion. We might see yet another dharna.

The logic of hate they provide is that although a non Muslim can join government service but Qadianis don't consider themselves non Muslim but Muslim.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Aug 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Then what did you mean?
    thought it was pretty obvious....surprised you got it so wrong.

hussain.r97 has already explained it.

Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    They are not that many, main problem is this ideology and culture is backed by Army, whose budget is higher than any institution, never gets cut or challenged. If you put money behind anything, you will get results, as there is famous saying Jitna Guur daloo gay utna maeta hoy ghaya ...

Imagine if Army stop supporting (morally, financially or ideologically) any and all religious base political and extremist group...I am not asking for favors to liberals and left, just make it level plain field, not protect them as national security asset. Do you really think they would have any support in society??

In Pakistan religion is consider a national security assets and protected by Military. This is fundamental isssue, no politician, civil institution, media etc had any say in this vision. This vision has huge side effect, Pakistan is not only more far right leaning but getting poor in every meaningful indicator of civilization (education, health, wealth, living standard)... We cannot sunstaib this vision, yet nobody dare to talk about it.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Elections are 5 years away not next week.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Elections are 5 years away not next week.
    By election and local body election

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not just rural areas, it feels like a very large chunk of Pakistan's urban population are against this move too. I am even seeing some well educated people showing their inner jahalat.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yasir View Post
    They are not that many, main problem is this ideology and culture is backed by Army, whose budget is higher than any institution, never gets cut or challenged. If you put money behind anything, you will get results, as there is famous saying Jitna Guur daloo gay utna maeta hoy ghaya ...

Imagine if Army stop supporting (morally, financially or ideologically) any and all religious base political and extremist group...I am not asking for favors to liberals and left, just make it level plain field, not protect them as national security asset. Do you really think they would have any support in society??

In Pakistan religion is consider a national security assets and protected by Military. This is fundamental isssue, no politician, civil institution, media etc had any say in this vision. This vision has huge side effect, Pakistan is not only more far right leaning but getting poor in every meaningful indicator of civilization (education, health, wealth, living standard)... We cannot sunstaib this vision, yet nobody dare to talk about it.
    That totally depends on individuals, this is absolutely rubbish that religion is protected by military. If you get a general like Zia, it's about Islam everywhere and yes they would make sure it is protected like national asset. Musharaff on the other hand was even accused of being Ahmadi and had to clarify many times he wasn't one, was also considered a roshan khayaal and anti Islam by many. Raheel Sharif or Bajwa also never used religion either so yet again this generalisation is quite stupid.
    Last edited by Waseem; 6th September 2018 at 05:01.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bold move by PTI and great to see them sticking to their guns - very positive step taken and fills me with hope for future of Pakistan.

Unfortunately the usual trolls like Kh Hussain Rizvi are already shouting about Fuwad Choudhry's resignation.

I hope next step of PTI is putting these kinds of characters behind bars.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post
    Bold move by PTI and great to see them sticking to their guns - very positive step taken and fills me with hope for future of Pakistan.

Unfortunately the usual trolls like Kh Hussain Rizvi are already shouting about Fuwad Choudhry's resignation.

And make martyrs out of them? Yea let's start a civil war where the Ahmedi areas will more indiscriminately targeted, anything Pakistan government related is a terror target and everyone with a beard is a potential victim of internment. Khooni neo-liberal mentality. Leave it to Imran Khan, you sit back and realise your way has not worked, your pro American appeasing stance, championing of drones etc has not worked. Unless it working for you consists of ensuring Mohsin Dawar has managed to convince the people of Fata that's he's always been for them, despite taking great delight in their blood being spilled via Americans a few years ago.

What needs to happen, is for the sting to be taken out of it, have talks, don't appease but stand your ground whilst remaining respectful. This is where Jahanghir Tareen, Pervez Khattak and Ch. Sarwar are absolute godsends. Great great men, and Imran Khan has got all 3 at his disposal. Similarly the army have recently come out and defending Ahmedi's, the mullahs will soon realise Imran Khan is not gonna be blackmailed. As soon as the average person is on your side, as they will be if you keep repeating that it's acceptable to have a minority in a non religious position, the mullahs will back down themselves.

The problem with the Asia Bibi case was the sting was never taken out of it, & the media presented Salman Taseer as either 1) a crusader against mullah mentality 2) a crusader against all of Islam itself, and what were sensible arguments for us, to the common man seemed like he was spitting in the face of all Muslim.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loralai View Post

I wish this was possible, but such a move would turn Khadim Rizvi into a hero, and people would turn against the government. Gallup recently conducted a survey which showed that 54% of Pakistanis have a favourable view of Khadim Rizvi.

The immediate steps that do need to be taken though are:

1.) PEMRA should ban TV channels from showing Khadim Rizvi because he is known to incite hatred.

2.) He should not be given any government protection or spaces to stage his protests/rallies.

3.) The government needs a more active "religious wing" that should be used to counter the ideology of Khadim Rizvi, and instead educate the masses about a moderate and tolerant Islam. In Pakistan, you must speak the language of the masses, and the masses understand the "language of religion". I like the direction PTI are taking with this "Madina ki riyasat" and their interpretation of it being a tolerant, equal, and just society, rather than a society where Muslims rule and minorities suffer. The government needs to tackle extremism by changing the way people view Islam. It must be changed from an intolerant Islam which is based on moral policing and calling people kafir to a more tolerant Islam with a stronger focus on Islam's teachings about tolerance, equality, mercy, and justice. If the people's views on religion change, and they start seeing the truth, then it will become far easier to arrest the likes of Khadim Rizvi and Hafiz Saeed.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Atif Mian is anti-Pakistan because he says Pakistanis are intolerant - Oreo Biscuit Jan

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The level of bigotry in this country is simply astounding

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pressure is coming from everywhere now. Pmln, social media and maulvis. This could develop into a big political storm.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol on all those including me that thought that..."The Times They Are a-Changin"..its the same old Purana Pakistan....

“I am not young enough to know everything.”

― Oscar Wilde

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Another disaster decision by Pti

It was always going to be a issue for some people, and you should have never picked him in the first place if you are so weak against a group.

Poor guy had to go through a lot

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pathetic by PTI.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously disappointing. We've bowed down to extremists.

We could've been a progressive party, but instead we've held onto the most bigoted mind state which afflicts most muslims.

Thanks Atif Mian, you're better than all of us.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Seriously disappointing. We've bowed down to extremists.

We could've been a progressive party, but instead we've held onto the most bigoted mind state which afflicts most muslims.

Thanks Atif Mian, you're better than all of us.
    This bigotry unfortunately won't be defeated within the space of 5 years. A long term action plan needs to be formulated. Zia ul Haq planted the seeds for radicalization 30 years ago, and we are seeing the results now. If we want to see an end to this bigotry, the seeds of tolerance need to be planted now, we will see the effects 20 years down the line.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Was Ministry of Disinformation talking about the coward that is Imran Khan?

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    Was Ministry of Disinformation talking about the coward that is Imran Khan?
    Minister*

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    This bigotry unfortunately won't be defeated within the space of 5 years. A long term action plan needs to be formulated. Zia ul Haq planted the seeds for radicalization 30 years ago, and we are seeing the results now. If we want to see an end to this bigotry, the seeds of tolerance need to be planted now, we will see the effects 20 years down the line.
    Yes. Having seen the absolute bile posted on twitter from some reasonably intelligent people, it's not something that's gonna happen over night.

Let's hope this "coward" that the "minister of disinformation" works for, who went bouncer for bouncer with the 4 horsemen and Thommo & Lillee can ensure this can put into action.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Yes. Having seen the absolute bile posted on twitter from some reasonably intelligent people, it's not something that's gonna happen over night.

Let's hope this "coward" that the "minister of disinformation" works for, who went bouncer for bouncer with the 4 horsemen and Thommo & Lillee can ensure this can put into action.
    Yes because his cricket prowess makes him cut for success as a PM. PTI supporters intelligence and logic is a great research topic for leading universities around the world.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    pakistan tehreek e Uturn Zindabad! (PTU)

At the end of the day, PTI themselves acted like cowards. SO glad din't vote for them

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is the justification being given now.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

At the end of the day, PTI themselves acted like cowards. SO glad din't vote for them
    The party that really initiated the pressure against PTI for Atif Mian's appointment was PPP and you voted for them.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 7th September 2018 at 10:49.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dont kid us that you were ever going to vote anything but PPP. Your life has had investment from Zardari largess, you once told us.

you can't fool all of the people all of the time.

You would do a service to ppp, if you started applying the same rigour and critique... but I doubt that you would ever do that.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Dont kid us that you were ever going to vote anything but PPP. Your life has had investment from Zardari largess, you once told us.

You would do a service to ppp, if you started applying the same rigour and critique... but I doubt that you would ever do that.
    While I oppose that mullah Khadim as much as the next guy, but Mr. Major here wanted him to be murdered for the death of a child, but not a word about the deaths of children in Thar under Zardari's and Biloo Rani's watchful eyes. Infact @Major sahab here will happily vote for murderers of thousands of children.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

you are blaming me for corruption? bring proof first then talk.

its funny how pti messes up and the only thing you could come up with is getting personal with others.

Typical PTU behavior

"Life is Pain"
    ~House~

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Where is the lad who once went to an Ahmadi wedding and was giving his expert opinions that situation for ahmadis in pakistan is "not so bad".

Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't believe Ahmedis are Muslims.

That said, it was an advisory role, so his religion shouldn't have mattered

Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    1) Religious affirmations should not be part of the oath.

2) He should not have been removed. Its shocking that you would remove someone for this reason.

3) I hope this is part of some long term plan because to be fair to PTI, They cannot afford to lose public support in the initial stages of their tenure.