Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pakistan’s match winners?

Pakistan has no match winners other than Fahkhar Zaman. This is probably the biggest concern for our team. Amir is out of form and has been missing since CT. Sure Babar Azam can bat but can he win a game for you? Shadab and faheem are still young. I think this might be our biggest problem.If you look at indias team they have a bunch of players that can win a game by themselves. We seriously need to look at this area and pick players from our domestic circut who could change games for us.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Fakhar and Shadab are the only players I back in the team.

Everyone else is just too timid. Malik with all his experience goes missing when it really matters the most.

Our bowling attack is horribly over rated and the biggest problem is the red carpet treatment given to Amir.

I don't know how much stomach Micky Arthur or the selectors will have to change the squad just before the WC now.

Debut
    Mar 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Fakhar and Shadab are the only players I back in the team.

Everyone else is just too timid. Malik with all his experience goes missing when it really matters the most.

Our bowling attack is horribly over rated and the biggest problem is the red carpet treatment given to Amir.

I don't know how much stomach Micky Arthur or the selectors will have to change the squad just before the WC now.
    If our opposition is weak we will see a different team before the WC

Debut
    Jan 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we can save this threads and bump m soon!