User Tag List

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Asia Cup 2018: Will India take revenge of their Champions Trophy defeat against Pakistan?

India can beat pakistan without kohli if they able to manage fakhar out cheaply and need to be careful against amirs first spell
    I am really fearing what will
    Amir
    Shenwari
    Hasan and fahim will do with our batsman pakistan has higher chances to lift the aisa cup everyone talking about fakhar but one man will help pak to win asia cup is shadab khans spin bowling

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Alot willl depend on babar and sarfaraz as well. they need to score decently in middle overs. India has a better chance to lift the cup.

only fighters rise up from the dust..

Debut
    Sep 2015
    Venue
    haripur
    Runs
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    india vs pakistan match there is no favorite in bilateral or asia cup type matches any team can win .Though world cup is different story india is always favorite

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think you can take revenge of biggest defeat in an ICC tournament final. Feel sorryyy for my saffron brothers.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    I dont think you can take revenge of biggest defeat in an ICC tournament final. Feel sorryyy for my saffron brothers.
    Hum log asiacup se adjust hojayenge mere bhai agar kismat saat de toh

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by todfod 11 View Post
    Alot willl depend on babar and sarfaraz as well. they need to score decently in middle overs. India has a better chance to lift the cup.
    What about bowling??

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Jhansi(uttar pradesh),India
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By winning asia cup we cant take revenge of an icc tournament final.
    Ya if we beat u in world cup, that will be the real revenge.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    pakistans bowling or indias bowling... Bowling is strong for both the teams in this tournament... It will be batting which will decide the fate this time. whichever team will bat better will win... at the moment I see India is better in their batting department.
    Rohit shikhar rahane dhoni are all match winners varies Pakistan is geavily dependent on fakhar to score.

Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    No. Revenge of a Champions Trophy final loss can only be taken in a Champions Trophy final which I don't think is possible in the near future.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1721 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Think question really is will the general trend of tournament defeats be resumed for Pakistan

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    No. Revenge of a Champions Trophy final loss can only be taken in a Champions Trophy final which I don't think is possible in the near future.
    Champions trophy scrapped thats why i am saying if india wins asia cup thats a achievement without kohli

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by todfod 11 View Post
    pakistans bowling or indias bowling... Bowling is strong for both the teams in this tournament... It will be batting which will decide the fate this time. whichever team will bat better will win... at the moment I see India is better in their batting department.
    Rohit shikhar rahane dhoni are all match winners varies Pakistan is geavily dependent on fakhar to score.
    Rahane????
    Can you look at the squad once before posting

Debut
    Nov 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, CT final was very bad. But winning Asia cup without Kohli, should easily negate that loss.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad zuber View Post
    Hum log asiacup se adjust hojayenge mere bhai agar kismat saat de toh
    It will take defeat in a WC final for that to happen buddy.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Champions trophy scrapped thats why i am saying if india wins asia cup thats a achievement without kohli
    Asia cup is not equal to CT. India playing without Kohli is not Pakistan's problem. If you think that your team is so trash that they have to rely on Kohli so much then again its not Pakistan's problem.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asia cup is not equal to CT. India playing without Kohli is not Pakistan's problem. If you think that your team is so trash that they have to rely on Kohli so much then again its not Pakistan's problem.
    If champions trophy had that much importance why icc scrapped that event
    I know my team can beat pakistan without kohli

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worldcup is very far pehle asiacup ke final mein toh koun jeetaga dekhenge

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If champions trophy had that much importance why icc scrapped that event
    I know my team can beat pakistan without kohli
    ICC scraped it because i) they are greedy and ii) the tournament is similar to a world cup. If you would have known that then you would not have mentioned not having Kohli as some deciding factor.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
    Yes, CT final was very bad. But winning Asia cup without Kohli, should easily negate that loss.
    I am also saying if we win without kohli that could be a tight slap on many arrogant fans

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Icc scrapped meaning less champions trophy tournament you hasn't see that news i think

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ICC scraped it because i) they are greedy and ii) the tournament is similar to a world cup. If you would have known that then you would not have mentioned not having Kohli as some deciding factor.
    World cup os thrice the tournament ct was, world cup winners are called world champions not ct winners.
    Secondly u qre comparing world cup final to CT final, they are not even close,
    Ind victory over pak in wc 2011,1996 anyday over ct final.
    Thirdly we have already beten you in a world cup final(t20 wc 2007)

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will u take revenge of 1996,2007,2011 etc etc. We"ll surely take revenge of ct before you do that.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jeeteshssaxena View Post
    When will u take revenge of 1996,2007,2011 etc etc. We"ll surely take revenge of ct before you do that.
    Asiacup win will erase champions trophy loss for me

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think WT20 final loss in 2007 and Mohali loss was avenged by Pakistan when they thrashed India in CT final. This Asia cup is not even close to those matches. Its like saying when Ind beat Pak by 240 runs in U19 WC recently, it avenged the CT finals loss. Its not the case at all.

India has nothing to avenge as they have mostly beaten Pak in all important matches starting from 1985 B&H world series finals.

However, Pak has a chance to break the streak at manchester next year.

Debut
    Oct 2014
    Venue
    wellington
    Runs
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rahane????
    Can you look at the squad once before posting
    I will check the playing 11 on the day.. Anyways its my opinion that Indian team has a better chance of winning.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No,we will do that where it hurts - at the world cup.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    World cup os thrice the tournament ct was, world cup winners are called world champions not ct winners.
    Technically speaking the t20 isn't known and a World Cup but rather as ICC world t20 :p lol

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If india wins it would be a revange kinda in the sense last match between these two team pak won heavily so a win would bring some comfort also not playing kohli would make the win even more special I guess. I would feel for India to truley get their revange they would have to beat Pakistan by a higher margin ( more than 180 runs) that can be in any match Asia cup , bilateral series , World Cup wtv cuz that is the largest victory between India and Pakistan match and its in the record books they wanna truly avenge that loss they gotta take that record away from Pakistan

Debut
    Nov 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by austerlitz View Post
    No,we will do that where it hurts - at the world cup.
    India record spks for itself against PAK in WC. I think we have to be seriously grt side to beat India in WC nxt yr. otherwise the trend will continue. In order for us to beat india in WC we need 1 good middle order explosive batsmen and 1 good opener I wouldn’t mind sharjeel if he is back in action soon. Aprt from that i would really like to see Asif ali given a chance at top.

Abt India revenge hmm 🤔 I think they will be happy to beat us in WC asia cup mean nothing. I feel india is a grt side and pakistan winning ratios has come over a weaker side so i think india might beat us in the asia cup opening game but i have a feeling if we meet in the final we will squeeze through india and might win it.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Asif Ali will the shining star for Pakistan at the Asia Cup

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lahoriyah1234 View Post
    India record spks for itself against PAK in WC. I think we have to be seriously grt side to beat India in WC nxt yr. otherwise the trend will continue. In order for us to beat india in WC we need 1 good middle order explosive batsmen and 1 good opener I wouldn’t mind sharjeel if he is back in action soon. Aprt from that i would really like to see Asif ali given a chance at top.

Abt India revenge hmm 🤔 I think they will be happy to beat us in WC asia cup mean nothing. I feel india is a grt side and pakistan winning ratios has come over a weaker side so i think india might beat us in the asia cup opening game but i have a feeling if we meet in the final we will squeeze through india and might win it.
    Every one talking about kohlis absensce
    But rohits captaincy going to be very effective and rohit is better captain than kohi

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If God wills, we will soon.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have beaten you in an ICC ODI tournament final with the biggest margin in the history of cricket.

Let that sink in.

Nothing gets more embarrassing than that.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have beaten you in an ICC ODI tournament final with the biggest margin in the history of cricket.

Let that sink in.

Nothing gets more embarrassing than that.
    Lol we did that back in 1985.Congratz on matching the feat fater 32 years.Congratz also on winning first big ODI tourney without rain and dua.We have 5.

Oh and there IS something more embarassing than that ...11-0 over 25 years.
    Let that sink in.
    Last edited by austerlitz; 9th September 2018 at 20:07.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol we did that back in 1985.Congratz on matching the feat fater 32 years.Congratz also on winning first big ODI tourney without rain and dua.We have 5.

Oh and there IS something more embarassing than that ...11-0 over 25 years.
    Let that sink in.
    Did you did that against your arch rivals? I dont think so. Guess, you are stuck in the 1980s when the world has moved on to the 2010s.

You know whats more embarrassing? Have your so called often claimed golden period in 2000s and yet not being able to win more matches against Pakistan.

H2H record is humiliating. You can continue to pick on 6 matches ( 6 WC defeats) if that helps soothing those burns rather than claiming a falsely inflated number of 11.

Let that sink in further.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you did that against your arch rivals? I dont think so. Guess, you are stuck in the 1980s when the world has moved on to the 2010s.

You know whats more embarrassing? Have your so called often claimed golden period in 2000s and yet not being able to win more matches against Pakistan.

H2H record is humiliating. You can continue to pick on 6 matches ( 6 WC defeats) if that helps soothing those burns rather than claiming a falsely inflated number of 11.

Let that sink in further.
    Balm?Lol.
    Fact is we have won 5 big trophies,you have won 2,That too one with rain and dua.
    Fact we are in world cups 6-0 plus 5-0 =11-0.

We knocked out Pak in 96,we knocked you out in 2003,in 2011.At least 2 out those 3 times if you had got past us you would likely have won the world cup.Let that sink in.Meanwhile enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssruAQHnlpk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52e9678oiTA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhs6FP7L8H8

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Balm?Lol.
    Fact is we have won 5 big trophies,you have won 2,That too one with rain and dua.
    Fact we are in world cups 6-0 plus 5-0 =11-0.

We knocked out Pak in 96,we knocked you out in 2003,in 2011.At least 2 out those 3 times if you had got past us you would likely have won the world cup.Let that sink in.Meanwhile enjoy this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssruAQHnlpk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52e9678oiTA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhs6FP7L8H8
    What balm? :/

Which big trophies other than 2 WCs, 1CT and a Wt20 which we have only one less.

Oh wait you might want to count that CT you shared with some country.

What 5-0 you talking about buddy? Are you including the one from Wt20s too? Desperate.

Doesnt matter, because you didnt win the WC in either 1996 or 2003. But you know what mattered? Crushing and burying your arch rivals with the biggest margin in the history of world cricket in a tournament final winning the trophy. And you know what made it better? Arrogance of fans like you and former knuckle headed former Indian cricketers who were sent to hiding after this match. Absolutely loved it. Worth every penny.
    Last edited by Slim; 9th September 2018 at 21:02.

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What balm? :/

Which big trophies other than 2 WCs, 1CT and a Wt20 which we have only one less.

Oh wait you might want to count that CT you shared with some country.

What 5-0 you talking about buddy? Are you including the one from Wt20s too? Desperate.

Doesnt matter, because you didnt win the WC in either 1996 or 2003. But you know what mattered? Crushing and burying your arch rivals with the biggest margin in the history of world cricket in a tournament final winning the trophy. And you know what made it better? Arrogance of fans like you and former knuckle headed former Indian cricketers who were sent to hiding after this match. Absolutely loved it. Worth every penny.
    We have 2 CTs,1 world championship,2 world cups.And didn't need rain and dua to win a cup.Even excluding t20s.Still 6-0 over 25 years,lolz.
    We already have 2 CTs,so you finally got one.Congratz.Even west indies have one.
    Still remember pakistan's golden team getting crushed in banglaore,waqar being smashed by jadeja of all people and then ofc the immortal sohail-prasad moment.Lolz.Golden.Punk put in his place.'Matchwinner' inzi failing miserably in 96,99,03.
    Still remember the jumping up and down of pakistani fans about how their pace attack was going to take us apart,and shoaib would take out tendulkar in 2003.And then Tendu destroyed them completely.
    Still remember afridi's tears at mohali though.Loved it.Worth every penny.
    I'm merely replying to your original posts of letting that sink in,this has to do with answering your arrogance rather than mine.
    Last edited by austerlitz; 9th September 2018 at 21:10.

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think question should be simplified because PPers are missing the point big time.
    Question should be can India defeat Pakistan in Asia cup?

Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Need to win all matches against pakistan then we can say revenge is taken else in worldcup for sure.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have 2 CTs,1 world championship,2 world cups.And didn't need rain and dua to win a cup.Even excluding t20s.Still 6-0 over 25 years,lolz.
    We already have 2 CTs,so you finally got one.Congratz.Even west indies have one.
    Still remember pakistan's golden team getting crushed in banglaore,waqar being smashed by jadeja of all people and then ofc the immortal sohail-prasad moment.Lolz.Golden.Punk put in his place.'Matchwinner' inzi failing miserably in 96,99,03.
    Still remember the jumping up and down of pakistani fans about how their pace attack was going to take us apart,and shoaib would take out tendulkar in 2003.And then Tendu destroyed them completely.
    Still remember afridi's tears at mohali though.Loved it.Worth every penny.
    I'm merely replying to your original posts of letting that sink in,this has to do with answering your arrogance rather than mine.
    Whats a world champioship? Is it some random tournament from the 80s?

Please format and write your posts clearly. Its a pain to read and dissect your posts.

West Indies has a world cup too, are you prepared to discount a worldcup just because WI has one as well like you tried to with the CT? Man, you really are desperate arent you.

I would take beating my arch rival in a ICC tournament final with the biggest margin in the history and winning the trophy as compared to a meaningless 6-0 that only worked for you in 2011.

You know what works better? A Head2Head record because that impacts your ranking. And India has an embarrasing H2H record against Pakistan. You should be ashamed to bring your team's stats against Pakistan. No wonder you are dodging this part again and again.

Rest of the post is all over the place, dont even feel like responding. I still however can see how the crushing defeat in 2017 still hurts. I imagine it must be hard sleeping for you at night.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaankeJi View Post
    I think question should be simplified because PPers are missing the point big time.
    Question should be can India defeat Pakistan in Asia cup?
    India can beat pak easily with kohli

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats a world champioship? Is it some random tournament from the 80s?

Please format and write your posts clearly. Its a pain to read and dissect your posts.

West Indies has a world cup too, are you prepared to discount a worldcup just because WI has one as well like you tried to with the CT? Man, you really are desperate arent you.

I would take beating my arch rival in a ICC tournament final with the biggest margin in the history and winning the trophy as compared to a meaningless 6-0 that only worked for you in 2011.

You know what works better? A Head2Head record because that impacts your ranking. And India has an embarrasing H2H record against Pakistan. You should be ashamed to bring your team's stats against Pakistan. No wonder you are dodging this part again and again.

Rest of the post is all over the place, dont even feel like responding. I still however can see how the crushing defeat in 2017 still hurts. I imagine it must be hard sleeping for you at night.
    Random tournament?
    Just like ct it was a tournament of top teams. 7 teams participated in it and we beat pak in the final by 8 wkts.
    People don't remember it bcoz it was scrapped, just like it ct won't be remembered after 10-20 years. World cup is the main tournament all other confederation cups don't even come close.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is an India-Pakistan final guaranteed? Do neither Lanka nor Bangladesh pose any threat?.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Is an India-Pakistan final guaranteed? Do neither Lanka nor Bangladesh pose any threat?.
    Nobody has doubts its going to be a
    IND vs PAK final

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli or no kohli India will not win the tables have turned this is naya Pakistan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Yeah we saw how easily you won with Kohli around in the last match our two teams played.

You guys need to lose your arrogance.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nextover666666 View Post
    Kohli or no kohli India will not win the tables have turned this is naya Pakistan
    Man that arrogance just for 1 game

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Yeah we saw how easily you won with Kohli around in the last match our two teams played.

You guys need to lose your arrogance.
    Bhai i am not arrogant why only last match can you dig the stat with how many matches india lose while kohli playing

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Man that arrogance just for 1 game
    It's wasn't just any game it was the finals on father day and more importantly It was the result of the game by which I mean the margin of victory lol

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all, the CT final was pakistan avenging India's dominance over all these years in ICC tournaments. So it's all squared up now. Just view it is a game and try to enjoy it.
    Just saying that the a lot of posters are making a joke of themselves by mentioning the margin of defeats and the father's day references just to cover up their previous humiliations .

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Manitoba
    Runs
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If anything ...then CT 2017 was Pakistan taking revenge for a final of a tournament which was requivalent to CT ...... The Benson & Hedges World Championship of Cricket

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8...ricket-1984-85

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0EfZEpd9J8

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1651 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post
    If anything ...then CT 2017 was Pakistan taking revenge for a final of a tournament which was requivalent to CT ...... The Benson & Hedges World Championship of Cricket

Dil behlanay ke liyay, ghalib, yeh khayal acha hai

So Pakistan side would be taking revenge for a defeat that took place before 90% of the squad was even born

The CT final was its own event and India got walloped. It's been more than a year. I would have thought the pain due to the defeat might have dissipated by now, but I was mistaken.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mp812rediff View Post

Most of the posters won't even remember that match

On topic, India won't be able to avenge anything. This joke team will get smashed left, right and centre.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think so. Pak is too strong ATM.

Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuskash View Post
    I dont think so. Pak is too strong ATM.
    Too Strong against minnows and Zimbabwe D team. Got whitewashed by 5-0 by Newzealand which I dont think has happened any other Pak Team in history. Only quality player is Fakhar and once we get his wicket, then its all tuk-tuk and then panicky T20 shots to gift wickets just like what happened in the group match of CT.

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Venue
    Hemel/Coventry
    Runs
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post

Dil behlanay ke liyay, ghalib, yeh khayal acha hai

So Pakistan side would be taking revenge for a defeat that took place before 90% of the squad was even born

The CT final was its own event and India got walloped. It's been more than a year. I would have thought the pain due to the defeat might have dissipated by now, but I was mistaken.

Pot kettle black. I'm not talking to you specifically but many posters on here bang on about the overall record which is so stupid as obviously teams change throughout time. One of the worst ways to decide who is better. Would be like a Manchester United fan trolling a Manchester City fan about the overall head to head record, I'm sure it's United who are dominant in that respect as City have only been good since they became rich about 10 years ago or so but there's no doubt who is the better team now.

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan can’t win this one.

We win: it’s a fluke

We win: Kohli wasn’t playing...

We win: Indian players were tired...

Debut
    Nov 2017
    Venue
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    Pakistan can’t win this one.

We win: it’s a fluke

We win: Kohli wasn’t playing...

We win: Indian players were tired...
    Its a win win situation for us.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What revenge? Game A can not be revenge for game B. That was CT and this is Asia cup.