Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Debut
    Jun 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imran Khan to deliver important address to the nation today with Major developments.

He's to record his address in a few hours and will announce some major news.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakWarrior View Post
    He's to record his address in a few hours and will announce some major news.
    Saw something come through last night regarding this, it's gonna have to be something major to overshadow the disappointment of Atif Mian being replaced cos of his religious beliefs.

Honestly feel like I've been punched in the gut this morning.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hopefully he doesn't give any justifcation of removal of Atif Khan, just let it go.

The more you talk about it, the worse it gets.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Absolute garbage news to wake up to.... don't know what IK would say to overshadow that

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    When is this address ie time

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    When is this address ie time
    6:15 PST (in about 45 mins from now)

He is going to talk about overseas Pakistanis and how they can contribute towards betterment of the country.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waseem View Post
    6:15 PST (in about 45 mins from now)

He is going to talk about overseas Pakistanis and how they can contribute towards betterment of the country.
    So nothing major, Pak Warrior as usual jumping the gun. @Syed1

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So he is just going to ask overseas Pakistanis for help... LOL at "major development"

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Talking about dams at the moment

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Talking about dam fund by CJP... appealing to overseas and local Pakistanis to invest in fund

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So the "major developments" was we need dams, there is a CJP initiated dam fund, and overseas Pakistanis and local Pakistanis should invest in it dil khol ke

@Pakpak

Debut
    Jan 2003
    Venue
    MCG
    Runs
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He has requested each overseas Pakistani in European and western countries to contribute $1000 or more and those in middle east to contribute as much as possible.

Water situation does look extremely bad, quite shocking how previous governments completely neglected this.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Syed1 please donate $1000 or more

What a disappointment

I was expecting some plans for the future

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Venue
    Behind you
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    So the "major developments" was we need dams, there is a CJP initiated dam fund, and overseas Pakistanis and local Pakistanis should invest in it dil khol ke

@Pakpak
    Earth shattering news

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shah_1 View Post

What a disappointment

Actually, I have donated $200 already a couple of weeks back, will keep adding in small increments.

What have you done other than saying "what a disappointment"

Like I said in another thread very easy to be a Noora and try and pass off as a PTI supporter.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    He has requested each overseas Pakistani in European and western countries to contribute $1000 or more and those in middle east to contribute as much as possible.

Water situation does look extremely bad, quite shocking how previous governments completely neglected this.
    I'm not sure how much they will be able to raise by doing this. If a quarter of all Pakistanis living in the west contribute $1000 each, they will get to $500million. However, I think this is quite a liberal estimate, and I think they will get to $500million in total, including Gulf Pakistanis.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Actually, I have donated $200 already a couple of weeks back, will keep adding in small increments.
    That's good

We can never make this dam through donation.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain.r97 View Post
    I'm not sure how much they will be able to raise by doing this. If a quarter of all Pakistanis living in the west contribute $1000 each, they will get to $500million. However, I think this is quite a liberal estimate, and I think they will get to $500million in total, including Gulf Pakistanis.
    I'm sure some of the richer ones will pay more than a 1000

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but then some of the not so rich ones would end up donating much less, or maybe nothing at all. It will probably balance out. My upper estimate would be $1billion, but I would expect around $500million.

“It is not defeat that destroys you, it is being demoralized by defeat that destroys you.”
    ― Imran Khan

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Despite all the effort of CJP we have been able to collect mere 1.9 billion($15.4 million).

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    They are many overseas Pakiatanis that care for Pakistan but there are many others who don't

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but then some of the not so rich ones would end up donating much less, or maybe nothing at all. It will probably balance out. My upper estimate would be $1billion, but I would expect around $500million.
    Malik Riaz types need to be forced to pay atleast a billion.... infact the top 100 richest Pakistanis need to be asked to pay massive amounts.

Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i donate?

Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Somewhere in Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PM Imran Khan urges overseas Pakistanis to contribute to dam fund

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday urged the overseas Pakistanis to donate generously for construction of dams in Pakistan to avert the looming water crisis, ARY News reported.

In a video message, the PM urged the Pakistanis working abroad to donate at least 1000 dollars to the dam fund so that the water reservoirs could be constructed within time and within the estimated cost.

“Our debt today stands at 30,000 billion. But one of our biggest issues today is the looming water crisis. When Pakistan was created; every pakistani had 5600 cubic-metres of water. Today that stands at only 1000 cubic-metres,” said the PM.

He was of the view that delaying such projects increases the cost so his government wants to build water reservoirs on time.

” Overseas Pakistanis helped me build Shaukat Khanum and Namal university, I am appealing to you to help us build this dam,” said Imran Khan.

The PM, while thanking Chief Justice of Pakistan Mian Saqib Nisar for taking the initiative, announced the merger of CJP and PM’s dam fund.

“I want to appreciate chief justice’s efforts. It was not his job but he had to fill the void left by political leadership, now we have decided to launch and join the PM fund with the CJP’s fund which currently has Rs1800 million ” said the PM.

https://arynews.tv/en/pm-imran-khan-...as-pakistanis/
    Last edited by MoJoJoJo; 7th September 2018 at 13:52.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Auckland
    Runs
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Malik Riaz types need to be forced to pay atleast a billion.... infact the top 100 richest Pakistanis need to be asked to pay massive amounts.
    If they are all made to pay back all the tax they have avoided, Pakistan would not need a bailout, nor would Pakistan lack the funds to undergo any projects, etc.

― Imran Khan

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chikkeh View Post
    how do i donate?
    http://dsqx.sbp.org.pk/DamFund/index2.php

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could we not have auctioned off Atif Mian's position on the economic task force?

Rizvi, Shehla Raza, ANP, Pmln & the boys alone would've covered the €20bn and then some.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The dam fund is at Rs. 2 billion at the moment, lets see what IK's address has on it in the coming days.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis have only collected Rs. 2 billion in 2-3 months of the dam fund, but to put things in perspective they spent somewhere close to Rs. 300-500 billion during baqra Eid. Mashallah our nation has its priorities right.

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Prime Minister Imran Khan spoke to the nation in a brief televised address on Friday evening to appeal for donations to the dams fund set up by the Supreme Court.

"There is no question that we are faced with several significant problems," the prime minister said as he began the address, "but the biggest problem we currently face is the water crisis."

Warning of the rapid depletion in Pakistan's water resources, the premier said the country would face drought-like conditions by 2025 if immediate steps were not taken.

PM Khan urges overseas Pakistanis to donate for dams fund
    "I want to commend Chief Justice Mian Saqib Nisar [for starting the dams fund], but this was not his job," he said. "This was the job of civilian leaders who knew this was going to swell into a crisis but did nothing to thwart it."

"I want to take over the fund-raising and want overseas Pakistanis to contribute like they used to do for the Shaukat Khanum Cancer Hospital, he said.

The prime minister asked all overseas Pakistanis to make as many donations as they can to the dams fund in dollars to plug the country's depleting foreign exchange reserves as well as provide funding to start building dams, which he said he would personally oversee.

"I will safeguard your donations [against misuse]," he promised.

"If every overseas Pakistani donates $1,000, we will have enough to build the dams ourselves," the prime minister said.

"This fund will only be used for building dams. I know not every overseas Pakistani will be able to give $1,000, especially the ones working in the Middle East. To them, I would say that donate as much as you can. But the overseas Pakistanis in Europe and the United States, I want them to send at least $1,000 or even more if they can," he said.

Read: Why a mega dam project cannot be crowd-sourced

The prime minister cited the example of Egypt, which he said had launched a similar drive to build dams using its own resources.

"They were not getting any external loans; no one will give us any loans from outside either," he said. "We already have so many loans that we are finding hard to repay, so no one is going to loan us anymore. We alone will have to build this dam, and we can. We just have to make up our minds."

"I promise to you that I will safeguard your money," PM Khan added.
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1431520/pr...e-to-dams-fund

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Water situation does look extremely bad
    Indeed its is.

This guy made this video few years back on our water crisis situation and posted some good informative stuff in other posts, i couldn't find any youtube link for this video so posting the facebook one.

https://www.facebook.com/pakistani.m...c_location=ufi

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Even if we go by this rate for a year that I doubt, we will only collect 0.75% of the total fund.

This was a good initative by CJP to ensure govement seriousness about developing water solution. The goverment doing crowd funding is the most ludicrous idea ever.

Debut
    Feb 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At-least PTI is giving importance to issues like water crisis, they have started well except for mishandling some issues.

Water crisis indeed is a big issue. Bas gossip nai hai to ham is important issue ko lift nai karatay.

Sarfi as captain'll lead us to glory.Babar'll be our best odi bat & Haris'll be world class in tests

Debut
    Jan 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprised (because I expected something else) and tbh I like this approach from kaptaan.

He really is thinking about long term projects.

PAKISTAN

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Why just overseas Pakistani's? Why not non-Pakistani's? It is just like requesting someone for a Charitable donation. Heck if just 1% of the global non-Pakistani population contribute to this fund, it will make a massive difference

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pakistanis have only collected Rs. 2 billion in 2-3 months of the dam fund, but to put things in perspective they spent somewhere close to Rs. 300-500 billion during baqra Eid. Mashallah our nation has its priorities right.
    The problem is the bulk of our population is the poor people of Pakistan, I believe they don't have any idea about this fund and haven't contributed anything. Sure they may feel that whatever they have or earn, they need it to provide food, shelter for their families which is why they will be hesitant to donate even a tiny fraction of their money into anything but the bulk of the money will come from these guys. They should be encouraged to donate Rs 10, Rs 20, Rs 50 or Rs 100 if possible.

Imran Khan mentioned that the bulk of the funding for his cancer hospital came from school kids and poor people of Pakistan.

Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Why doesn’t the government issue some kind of non resident Pakistani bond for this? You’d get much more than what you would simply through donations and you wouldn’t have to repay anything for 5/10/15 years (whatever the type of bond it is).

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rs1500 billion ($15 billion) is required in total. A giant task!

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allegedly, phone cards used to be taxed, and they'd make $1billion annually, but CJP put a stop to it.

I Wonder if that's something they can look into?

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    Allegedly, phone cards used to be taxed, and they'd make $1billion annually, but CJP put a stop to it.

I Wonder if that's something they can look into?
    why did he do that? Tax is set by governments, how did he decide on that.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a pointless fund. Never going to raise enough. Amount required for skm was order of magnitudes less.

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He should ask government to do a wealth redistribution too. Overseas Pakistanis work hard for every penny they earned but people sitting in Pakistan on top of marabas of land passed from generations contribute nothing. If it has come down to this then everything should be on the table, especially the property owned by waderas and sardars who are the reason we are at this place.
    Last edited by sjahmed23; 7th September 2018 at 17:18.

Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle_Eye View Post
    why did he do that? Tax is set by governments, how did he decide on that.
    I think it was stopped by him because the phone companies were double taxing. Not 100% sure, but that's what I heard.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    The fund has to be marketed to non-Pakistani's as well to be most successful. IK got donations from non-Pakistani's for his Shaukat Khannum Hospital project

Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1677 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Reality check for overseas Pakistanis

CJP’s dams donation drive fails to woo overseas Pakistanis

Out of Rs1.93 billion, donated to the Chief Justice’s Fund for the construction of dams, Rs1.91 billion was donated domestically.

According to data available till September 6, a total Rs1.93 billion has been donated so far. Interestingly, only Rs20 million has been donated by overseas Pakistanis while the remaining Rs1.91 billion was raised locally.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1797957...as-pakistanis/

Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reality check for overseas Pakistanis

CJP’s dams donation drive fails to woo overseas Pakistanis

Out of Rs1.93 billion, donated to the Chief Justice’s Fund for the construction of dams, Rs1.91 billion was donated domestically.

According to data available till September 6, a total Rs1.93 billion has been donated so far. Interestingly, only Rs20 million has been donated by overseas Pakistanis while the remaining Rs1.91 billion was raised locally.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1797957...as-pakistanis/
    I've not read this article, however what i understand is if overseas pakistanis do have pakistani bank accounts and they donate through online portals or through their own pakistani accounts, it will always show up as a donation from within Pakistan.

I, myself, have donated through this manner. I have a PKR account, and i used online portal to donate to the CJP Fund, however, i am a resident of Saudi Arabia. It doesn't show the clear picture. Only remittances from foreign locations are shown as donations from respective countries.

Proud Fan of FC Barcelona and Pakistan Cricket Team

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This seems like a fruitless venture, better to catch tax evaders and improve tax collection in the country, The only way you will ever get enough money to build the dams.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The original intention of CJP's dam fund was to get the conversation started and collect a small chunk of the money needed for the dams. If IK thinks he can completely fund the dam from chanda then he is no different than Khadim Rizvi.

Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The original intention of CJP's dam fund was to get the conversation started and collect a small chunk of the money needed for the dams. If IK thinks he can completely fund the dam from chanda then he is no different than Khadim Rizvi.
    He's not that silly..... I think he wants people to feel that they have ownership of big projects.... bulk of funding will have to come from elsewhere.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We talk all day and night on affairs of our country and how to improve it. Here we are presented with a small but practical step to take part in betterment of our country. I shall donate as much as I can.

Of course the call for donation doesn't represent the only mean to fund the project. It is however a good initiative and to me represent the principle of helping oneself by own means. Just like in a big family when a big occasion is planned all family members work together and contribute as much as they can. Likewise this is a nation-wide project.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overseas Pakistanis should not send a single penny as long as mullah terrorists have an influence on this government

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    So last night the chairman WAPDA said on TV that they need about 60 billion rupees to get the construction started and underway. We aren't going to be able to raise the entire funding for the dam but if it gets going then maybe after a year the Government will be in a position to secure proper funding for the project.

Now is the time for the Maulvi Hazrat to contribute to the country. Tell the people that they should direct their Zakat and Sadqas to the Dam fund.

Bring back the tax on mobile reloads. The previous rate was somewhat ridiculous but 10% should be reasonable enough.

I wonder if the Sharifs will bother donating for this cause? Giving Rs. 50 corores will be nothing for them, depends on whether they care or not.

Zardari Sahab allegedly holds assets of 1 billion pounds. That alone is 1/10th of the funding needed. Hopefully he gets caught soon.

Whatever happened to the 12 million pound fine imposed upon Nawaz and Maryam? That would certainly help.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Can we add a poll to gauge opinion on how many in the overseas diaspora are willing to donate?

Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakpak View Post
    Earth shattering news

What a disappointment

Trade Union have donated 10 crore.

Malik Riaz have donated 10 croer.

Salman Iqbal have donated 1 Crore

So, progress has been good since PM's call. Also i have listened that Punjab cabinet is going to donated their 1 month salary for this cause.

And those noonies who have calling it a Chanda compaign or bheek compaign, and they say it's hot Shaukat Khanum so don't ask/beg for money.

Then i wonder, why do American presidents stood in line and thanked those people who donated Millions of dollars to storm hit people? America run on chanda?

Also, when our Prophets used to call for it, richer Sahabas always brought their every thing and to help the whole nation / area.

So people should not make fun of this, and should not downgrade this. At least, for the first time our PM has taken any positive initiative, involved his whole nation and also over seas Pakistani. Previous Govts never bothered about such issues because they were too busy in filling their pockets.

And some people mentioning mobile taxes. Well taxes are same, only extra taxes are removed which were imposed during Zardari's era and that were totally unfair.

Nation had to pay double tax on easy load, recharge, calls e.t.c e.t.c and now we have to pay single tax, which is right.

140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Aleem Dar has donated 10,000 dollars.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Donated CAD 5000 myself today. Will donate $100-200 per month

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    https://www.dawn.com/news/1414721

The Pakistani Bakra Eid economy is worth Rs 1.1 trillion according to this Dawn Article. Who says that the nation of Pakistan does not have money? That is approximately $11 billion

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Surely this can't be true? But am reading news stories about Shahid Khan donating $1 billion to the dam fund

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Surely this can't be true? But am reading news stories about Shahid Khan donating $1 billion to the dam fund
    Stories mostly. Nothing from any reliable news source

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's fake, the image being spread around is photo shopped.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's struggled to get together £700m for Wembley stadium, he's not donating $1billion for a dam in a country he's abandoned for all intents and purposes.

Some Pakistani's love a 'hail mary/ya'Ali madad' moment, expect a miracle, for instance half of Pakistan twitter reckon there's a mullah equivalent to Atif Mian who'll fix all Pakistan's economic woes.

Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asim_khan View Post
    He's struggled to get together £700m for Wembley stadium, he's not donating $1billion for a dam in a country he's abandoned for all intents and purposes.

Some Pakistani's love a 'hail mary/ya'Ali madad' moment, expect a miracle, for instance half of Pakistan twitter reckon there's a mullah equivalent to Atif Mian who'll fix all Pakistan's economic woes.
    Apparently he has donated $10 million

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Very respectable amount if true.

" Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    10 million dollar is around 1.2 Billion Pakistani rupees.

Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That I could believe, good on him, seems a stand up guy.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What if Ahmedis donate into the dam fund?Does the fund become haraam?

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by saeedhk View Post
    Yes. Think Atif Mian has contributed $1000, beautiful trolling on his part.

Seen another Ahmeiyya donate $2500 & ask the same question you have, causing uproar on twitter, he asked for a refund but none of them answered him.

Debut
    Sep 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    36 Thread(s)
    No that is not a problem. We propagate hate against kaafirs all day but have no problem using the technologies and the conveniences that they have provided us with. In fact, ironically, we propagate hate using those resources.

If we are comfortably with that shameless level of hypocrisy, we shouldn’t have any issues with using Ahmadi-funded, contaminated, haram water.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So has the website been updated since Imran's appeal? How much has been added since then.

Debut
    Dec 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No it is jizya.

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamoon View Post
    No that is not a problem. We propagate hate against kaafirs all day but have no problem using the technologies and the conveniences that they have provided us with. In fact, ironically, we propagate hate using those resources.

If we are comfortably with that shameless level of hypocrisy, we shouldn’t have any issues with using Ahmadi-funded, contaminated, haram water.
    Using Facebook to call upon the Ummah to boycott Israel and its products. Pakistanis are the most shameless people in the world.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s funny how N league and it’s supporters have been crying nonstop about this fund dam campaign. According to them that’s now ho dams are built please enlighten us how you built dams in your rule? Oh Wait you can’t but you built none.
    Last edited by Maverick84; 9th September 2018 at 14:44.

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick84 View Post
    It’s funny how N league and it’s supporters have been crying nonstop about this fund dam campaign. According to them that’s now ho dams are built please enlighten us how you built dams in your rule? Oh Wait you can’t but you built none.
    Damn autocorrect. Its* not how* because*

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He only donated a paltry 1000$.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Dam if you do, dam if you don't.

Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Strike! View Post
    Yeh bhi nhi karwae hon ga

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's trying to buy Wembley stadium and renegotiate Ryan Sessegnon's contract, you're lucky you got $1000 out of him.

Debut
    May 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Website will be updated tomorrow morning. Let's see.