Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 171
  1. #1
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,411
    Mentioned
    421 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    England vs India | 5th Test | The Oval | September 7-11, 2018 | Day 2 Thread

    Discuss Day 2 of India - England here.

    How long will India take to polish off England? Will they finally get a big score once done, or will they suffer the same 150/5 fate as them?

  2. #2
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,391
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    KL Rahul should know that this innings or otherwise someone else will be selected for Australian tour! If he scores decently here, then he will get a chance to play WI series at home so that he can consolidate himself! Actually even team needs good show from openers in this match. 3-2 result is minimum considering the effort the bowlers have put in this series! Please don't undermine the efforts of bowlers saying that these are bowling pitches! It is just that India batsmen have played so poorly to make these pitches look lethal (see how Kohli has played. I am sure he would have scored even more runs if others supported him! At least 1 double century + one more century by now! The gap between him & rest of the batsmen from either sides is so huge to an extent that only Sam Curran is the next best in terms of impact!) These Indian pacers have bowled well even on dead Indian pitches and contributed a lot to the dominant success at home! (In contrast to default notion that India win at home because of only turning tracks!) We can honestly say that the current Indian pace unit is the best ever in its history! At the same time the batting unit is (not) one of the worst in its history only because of Kohli!

    Anyhow the important task now is to get them out cheaply! Otherwise it will add to the difficulty!

  3. #3
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    92,443
    Mentioned
    1682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    1,368
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bowlers will love today, its a lil bit chilly and cloudy, perfect. Should be a tough day for the batsmen if the rain holds back...and England are in serious trouble with some plain stupid batting.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of Lords.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,261
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rashid super lucky to nick that onto his pad otherwise he was toast on the LBW.

  7. #7
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the usual narrative, England post low first innings score, India look to be ahead but come out with poor first inning total, england rturn in the 3rd innings to post a decent total for India to chase and India as usual collapse in 4th inning and lose.

    Will this game be any different?

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    836
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ishant and Bumrah getting some sharp inswing

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,391
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Looks like the usual narrative, England post low first innings score, India look to be ahead but come out with poor first inning total, england rturn in the 3rd innings to post a decent total for India to chase and India as usual collapse in 4th inning and lose.

    Will this game be any different?
    It will be different if the game is suddenly shifted to Eden Gardens or Wankhede Stadium!

  10. #10
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    It will be different if the game is suddenly shifted to Eden Gardens or Wankhede Stadium!
    In that case Indian lower order will score big and visitors will crumble.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,311
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Inch by inch Poms are closing to a decent total. IND will bat 4th here.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you think woakes should have played considering the way ball is swinging? also much better batsman than rashid

  13. #13
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Runs
    514
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once again the so called top Indian pacers allowing India to post a decent total on a bowlers wicket. This has happened repeatedly in this series but all so hear is how lethal the Indian pace attack has been. They have been GOOD to be fair. At times, very good. Lethal? Nope. Lethal attacks do not allow opposition good totals on bowlers tracks time after time.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,261
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Conditions for batting are horrendous.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Apr 2012
    Runs
    493
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Googly View Post
    Once again the so called top Indian pacers allowing India to post a decent total on a bowlers wicket. This has happened repeatedly in this series but all so hear is how lethal the Indian pace attack has been. They have been GOOD to be fair. At times, very good. Lethal? Nope. Lethal attacks do not allow opposition good totals on bowlers tracks time after time.
    Agreed, Eng already has a good score. 250 is a huge score on this pitch.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,255
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Googly View Post
    Once again the so called top Indian pacers allowing India to post a decent total on a bowlers wicket. This has happened repeatedly in this series but all so hear is how lethal the Indian pace attack has been. They have been GOOD to be fair. At times, very good. Lethal? Nope. Lethal attacks do not allow opposition good totals on bowlers tracks time after time.
    Apart from Lord's, where England batted 2nd, England have not yet crossed 300 in the 1st innings of any test match. They have infact crossed 300 only twice in 8 innings so far.

    The last time something like this happened was when SA toured India in 2015.

    That can mean only 1 of 2 things:

    Either these pitches are as one-sided as the worst rank turners India has produced.

    Or, India has bowled exceptionally well. And it's the batsmen who have underperformed almost every time, regularly scoring 70-90 runs less than they should.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,311
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Field is a bit too spread out for my liking in this condition with 8 down. That sweeper cover should be at point, if not at slip.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,576
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    Apart from Lord's, where England batted 2nd, England have not yet crossed 300 in the 1st innings of any test match. They have infact crossed 300 only twice in 8 innings so far.

    The last time something like this happened was when SA toured India in 2015.

    That can mean only 1 of 2 things:

    Either these pitches are as one-sided as the worst rank turners India has produced.

    Or, India has bowled exceptionally well. And it's the batsmen who have underperformed almost every time, regularly scoring 70-90 runs less than they should.
    I think it's the latter. Our bowlers have bowled their heart out(Barring Ashwin and Pundya).

    Who knows, had our batsmen supported, we'd have even won the series

  19. #19
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    OZtRaLeYah
    Runs
    14,929
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As usual India cant get rid of the tail.. Ppl say would India have won had they won the toss more often, I say NO. The reason they lost is cause they cant get rid of the tail.


    "Everything else seems so superfluous." ~ Albert Einstein on the Bhagavad-Gita

  20. #20
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,576
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What field is this, how can u spread the field to Broad and, allow singles to him?

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,255
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    I think it's the latter. Our bowlers have bowled their heart out(Barring Ashwin and Pundya).

    Who knows, had our batsmen supported, we'd have even won the series
    Me too. It's clear to me that it's our batsmen who have underperformed.

    3 out of out 6 pure batsmen have failed. Both our wicketkeepers have failed to contribute with the bat and unlike England's all-rounders Pandya and Ashwin have been very average with the bat as well.

    That adds up to far more number of batsmen who have underperformed compared to bowler. Ashwin has been our worst bowler and even he has taken 11 wickets in 4 matches.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    17,741
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What’s the issue with India not able to clean tail . Should have never been more than 240

  23. #23
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buttler again playing a handy knock here.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Feb 2009
    Venue
    Watford, UK
    Runs
    12,613
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India have bowled poorly today.

    These are very good bowling conditions - what’s with this short of length nonsense.

    Fields should be attacking as well - ball is swinging. Why out fielders on boundaries ?

    They have let England off the hook with these tactics.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor captaincy from Kohli. He is such a poor tactician.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,971
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Broad is going better than in a long time.

    Wonder if England can cross 300?

  27. #27
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From 181/7 to this, again India's struggle continues. Sure they won't score enough with the bat as well.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,255
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    What’s the issue with India not able to clean tail . Should have never been more than 240
    England's lower order is really good. The best in the world.

    Their lower order (#6 to #9) of Stokes, Buttler, Adil, Woakes have a combined 39 FC hundreds to their names. Highest in the world by a huge margin.

    People are underestimating just how good England's lower order is, especially at home.

  29. #29
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Broad is going better than in a long time.

    Wonder if England can cross 300?
    You missed a big trick by keeping Buttler out of the XI after that India away series in 2017. He plays very well with tailenders.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like am watching the same movie again and again... I mean game...

    It's like watching shakespeare every week with same screenplay but different actors

  31. #31
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,391
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Indians can just handover the match and return back home! Its been a routine now... No need to work hard for bad result at the end! Indian openers already feeling the heat!

  32. #32
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor stuff from India, they overtry and over experiment against tailenders. Really unlike no1 team

  33. #33
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,576
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What field is this and, what line are the bowlers bowling?

  34. #34
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    551
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm...looks like drawn test

  35. #35
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,971
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    You missed a big trick by keeping Buttler out of the XI after that India away series in 2017. He plays very well with tailenders.

    Yep, and he should be at #5 not #7. He averages fifty in tests!

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    17,741
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    England's lower order is really good. The best in the world.

    Their lower order (#6 to #9) of Stokes, Buttler, Adil, Woakes have a combined 39 FC hundreds to their names. Highest in the world by a huge margin.

    People are underestimating just how good England's lower order is, especially at home.
    It’s good and understandable if it was curran but broad ? Rashid have been scoring eaisly

  37. #37
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Almere, Netherlands
    Runs
    836
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Hmm...looks like drawn test
    You can say that without England having bowled?

  38. #38
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Runs
    2,391
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Hmm...looks like drawn test
    India are already 3 down as of now (Rahul, Dhawan, Vihari)!

    Actually 14 down if you count both innings! Kohli special can work only if England get out below 200 which happened only once!

  39. #39
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With England, their bits and pieces do brilliantly at home but when they travel, they all are exposed and struggle to perform with bat or even with bowl except maybe Stokes.

    Think England should still continue with bits and pieces because their specialists anyways dont perform as consistently with bat or bowl to make up for that.

  40. #40
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    971
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Googly View Post
    Once again the so called top Indian pacers allowing India to post a decent total on a bowlers wicket. This has happened repeatedly in this series but all so hear is how lethal the Indian pace attack has been. They have been GOOD to be fair. At times, very good. Lethal? Nope. Lethal attacks do not allow opposition good totals on bowlers tracks time after time.
    England's tail scored way more runs against Mitchell Johnson,Mitchell Starc and Hazelwood in the 2015 Ashes.Now you don't get an attack more lethal than that. It is just that England's tail is pretty good in their home conditions.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    34,640
    Mentioned
    1581 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    India have handed back the initiative they wrested last evening

  42. #42
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    551
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RamLakhan View Post
    India are already 3 down as of now (Rahul, Dhawan, Vihari)!

    Actually 14 down if you count both innings! Kohli special can work only if England get out below 200 which happened only once!
    I think Rahul will score big in this test.

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    17,741
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India are themselves to blame for this series loss . England were not so strong as they were made to look

  44. #44
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    971
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    England's lower order is really good. The best in the world.

    Their lower order (#6 to #9) of Stokes, Buttler, Adil, Woakes have a combined 39 FC hundreds to their names. Highest in the world by a huge margin.

    People are underestimating just how good England's lower order is, especially at home.
    Best in the home conditions probably. But they have even made plenty of runs against the likes of Mitchell Johnson and Starc who can rattle up any tailender with their pace.Even in the lost test test against Pakistan, their last 4 made more than 130 runs in the second innings.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India as pathetic today as they were brilliant yesterday, the fans must be infuriated

  46. #46
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    466
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shami beaten the bat 32 times. Just not his match

  47. #47
    Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    301
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100 runs in morning session. And yesterday people were lamenting about runrate

  48. #48
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    With England, their bits and pieces do brilliantly at home but when they travel, they all are exposed and struggle to perform with bat or even with bowl except maybe Stokes.

    Think England should still continue with bits and pieces because their specialists anyways dont perform as consistently with bat or bowl to make up for that.
    Lol! Bro lethal tail had Ali, Woakes etc, now even Rashid and Broad are scoring. If I am not wrong this is highest score for broad in some years (post his injury), its just poor pace bowling and its better to accept it rather making such points and excuses.

    Sometimes its the toss, sometimes its the fluke, sometimes other teams tail plays better at home, lol guys comeon Eng has been a better team plain and simple. India has been pretty poor in England for sometime now so losing a series wasn’t unexpected.

  49. #49
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Somewhere in Pakistan
    Runs
    499
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    300 comes up for england.

  50. #50
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli is a great player but has been disappointment as tactician.

    A team making same mistakes 3 test in a row doesnt deserve to be no 1 but cometh the home series and that will create that artificial ranking again

  51. #51
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,359
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last two test captains of India are the worst we've ever had. Utterly clueless!

  52. #52
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Lol! Bro lethal tail had Ali, Woakes etc, now even Rashid and Broad are scoring. If I am not wrong this is highest score for broad in some years (post his injury), its just poor pace bowling and its better to accept it rather making such points and excuses.

    Sometimes its the toss, sometimes its the fluke, sometimes other teams tail plays better at home, lol guys comeon Eng has been a better team plain and simple. India has been pretty poor in England for sometime now so losing a series wasn’t unexpected.
    I dont make excuses. Never ever.

  53. #53
    Debut
    May 2017
    Venue
    Somewhere in Pakistan
    Runs
    499
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This partnership is hurting india. 90 runs in 17.4 overs.

  54. #54
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,161
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shastri has the look of a man that has seen a ghost.

    I am mystified how India have allowed this to get away so quickly this morning. Although I do think Shami has been very unlucky, and deserved a wicket or two.

  55. #55
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Monetarist View Post
    Shastri has the look of a man that has seen a ghost.

    I am mystified how India have allowed this to get away so quickly this morning. Although I do think Shami has been very unlucky, and deserved a wicket or two.
    Not full enough with the ball doing as much as it is, should've at least gone wider of the crease. He has to stop feeling sorry for himself and look to correct it

  56. #56
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,273
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India better raise their yo yo test benchmark as it seems like their bowlers start to struggle as the innings goes on.

  57. #57
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,616
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    While the ball is swinging like banana, it is hard to describe this eng inning. This 9th wicket has amassed more than 1/3 of English total. The way ball is moving, Ind will be lucky to get to even 200 in the first inning unless we are going to see another Kohl's special.


    Best of The Best : Tendulkar - Wasim - Gilchrist

  58. #58
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,628
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It's incredible that England have scored 300/8 after being 7 down on the 1st day.

    A combination of luck, grit and class of Buttler.

    On the other side "auto-pilot" captaincy; bad luck and bad team selection (Pandya)

  59. #59
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,255
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    Lol! Bro lethal tail had Ali, Woakes etc, now even Rashid and Broad are scoring. If I am not wrong this is highest score for broad in some years (post his injury), its just poor pace bowling and its better to accept it rather making such points and excuses.

    Sometimes its the toss, sometimes its the fluke, sometimes other teams tail plays better at home, lol guys comeon Eng has been a better team plain and simple. India has been pretty poor in England for sometime now so losing a series wasn’t unexpected.
    You don't understand cricket at all if you think the bowling has been poor or is to blame in any way.

    It's just very good batting from Buttler and co. and poor tactics by Kohli.

  60. #60
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    1,255
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    India better raise their yo yo test benchmark as it seems like their bowlers start to struggle as the innings goes on.
    Fast bowlers have bowled avg of 30 overs each.

  61. #61
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,428
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Yep, and he should be at #5 not #7. He averages fifty in tests!
    The thing is if we look at that England lineup, Root and Bairstow are also naturally no.4 or 5 and Buttler also seems to be one similar to it.

    England need to find a high quality top order batsmen who gives stability at the top and make it easier for middle order to maximise the set platform.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,261
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Game over with that session I think.

  63. #63
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    971
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Game over with that session I think.
    Depends on how your bowlers gonna bowl.i feel this would be draw.

  64. #64
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,616
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    Depends on how your bowlers gonna bowl.i feel this would be draw.

    Lol. Are you busy doing rain dance? Ind is pretty much looking at 4-1

  65. #65
    Debut
    Apr 2007
    Venue
    USA
    Runs
    6,592
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    What has happened here?? Now broad replaces Curran, once again one big partnership by tail, this is story all summer.

    Indian seamers has done well, but not able to finish of tail is the reason they lost most matches.

  66. #66
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,311
    Mentioned
    1557 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Nice tactics to start the session with a spinner - Kohli must have played double bluff here, predicting that batsmen will go after the spinner immediately.

  67. #67
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,616
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome catch

  68. #68
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,616
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damage is done however. Eng will slog now to get as much as as possible.

  69. #69
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What on earth is Kohli doing????

    Bad bad captaincy

  70. #70
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,261
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Buttler just misses out on another ton.

    332 is a strong total here.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,628
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So 332 it is.

    It will be a hard hard day to survive for Indians.

    I fully expect a 5fer from Jimmy or Broad.

    Jadeja gets a 4fer

  72. #72
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    551
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Come on Rahul...lets do it today

  73. #73
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    Come on Rahul...lets do it today
    Oh My God he has spoken, Rahul is finished... lol... Guaranteed poor performance..

  74. #74
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    551
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Oh My God he has spoken, Rahul is finished... lol... Guaranteed poor performance..
    Chill. Big score coming from Kannada puttar Rahool

  75. #75
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    poor over from anderson

  76. #76
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 1 is gone :

  77. #77
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,799
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was that outside the line? Dhawan took too long to review, might've saved him

  78. #78
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    551
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhawan gone...lol. India should have played Prithvi Shaw.

  79. #79
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,996
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prithvi Shaw should have been given a game, Shaw!

  80. #80
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,582
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broad loves the Oval.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •