Instagram

SportsFever360

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 81 to 160 of 171
  1. #81
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Broad is one of the best bowlers of this era.

  2. #82
    Debut
    Jul 2005
    Runs
    1,616
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be Barbie's day

  3. #83
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,583
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Broad is one of the best bowlers of this era.
    I actually think he’s underachieved a little.

    Had all the tools when he first hit the scene..

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jun 2015
    Venue
    Srinagar
    Runs
    3,801
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shawly Prithvi could've done better!

    Sorry, I couldn't resist

  5. #85
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,213
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Broad is one of the best bowlers of this era.
    Not even close. One of the most inconsistent bowlers I can remember ever seeing

  6. #86
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IMMY69 View Post
    I actually think he’s underachieved a little.

    Had all the tools when he first hit the scene..
    He blows hot and cold at times. Lacks the consistency. But he has shown that he can lead the side and is not mere a support bowler.

    Nevermind, I will pick him over Jimmy when asked to operate with the kookaburra.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by InziRules View Post
    Not even close. One of the most inconsistent bowlers I can remember ever seeing
    He lacks consistency, true but I will pick him over Jimmy when asked to operate with the kookaburra.

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,266
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Stuart Broad has underachieved against his immense natural abilities, although not as much as the equally talented Steven Finn and the even more talented Stephen Harmison.

    Harmison could have been the best English bowler since Bob Willis and John Snow, and maybe even since Fred Trueman, if not for his mental health.

    Broad meanwhile has done very well, much better than Harmison and Finn, but Anderson although a slightly less gifted bowler has been the best of them all.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    21,340
    Mentioned
    1558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Semi old ball is swinging more in this series. May be that's the reason Root has rested Anderson. He'll get a long spell either side of tea.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rahul tried getting out, spooned a catch to exra cover, but Moeen couldnt get to it

  11. #91
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,313
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    lmao how do India manage to get England 7-8 wickets down for a sub 175 score and then go on to concede 300+ runs EVERY Freakin' TIME!!!

    I was convinced England would be out for 220 max and just saw scorecard!!


    #MPGA

  12. #92
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Venue
    Chennai
    Runs
    30,687
    Mentioned
    877 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slog View Post
    lmao how do India manage to get England 7-8 wickets down for a sub 175 score and then go on to concede 300+ runs EVERY Freakin' TIME!!!

    I was convinced England would be out for 220 max and just saw scorecard!!
    Talent.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whenever English bowlers dont get swing, umpires change the ball?

  14. #94
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why is not curran bowling to rahul?

  15. #95
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,577
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope we can perform this match and have something to cheer about.

  16. #96
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    You don't understand cricket at all if you think the bowling has been poor or is to blame in any way.

    It's just very good batting from Buttler and co. and poor tactics by Kohli.
    Yes lets hope you understand cricket enough to know that certain bowling figures are good on flat tracks while they are poor on the pitches which offers some support. Just seeing bowlers taking few wickets and saying they are bowling well is lack of understanding of cricket.

    They couldnt even get Broad out easily and he made his highest score in 3 years I guess.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wasim Curran gets Rahul with a peach of a delivery. Great bowling from the young lad, short on pace but still giving results

  18. #98
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oligochaetes View Post
    Wasim Curran gets Rahul with a peach of a delivery. Great bowling from the young lad, short on pace but still giving results
    He will be fine in Eng but in other conditions he needs to up his pace a bit to be effective

  19. #99
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    2,011
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    He will be fine in Eng but in other conditions he needs to up his pace a bit to be effective
    He can only improve from here however I think he would be better served if he concentrates more on his batting. He has the ingredients of a batting all rounder than a bowling all rounder ..

  20. #100
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pujara is finally having a good tour overseas.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,266
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Kohli ridiculously lucky to get away with that LBW.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Feb 2015
    Venue
    Karachi/NYC
    Runs
    22,313
    Mentioned
    1232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Kohli ridiculously lucky to get away with that LBW.
    While India generally have had poor luck this tour Kohli on a personal level has been very fortunate this series.

    Multiple dropped catches. Decisions going his way etc


    #MPGA

  23. #103
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Venue
    Islamabad
    Runs
    962
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor decision from Umpire. Should've given that out. Anderson unlucky there.

  24. #104
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oval is not a lucky ground for Kohli. Maybe Dharmasena is trying to help him a bit

  25. #105
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, Kohli hasn't gotten out to Anderson even once this entire series. Can we say he has bested the beast in his own den now?

  26. #106
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    12,374
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    What luck? There's a reason it is umpires call. So many marginal decisions have give against us this series lol.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like the rules of the game should be reversed for Kohli and the Indian team in order to satisfy some section of fans


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  28. #108
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oval is such an ugly ground...so many practice pitches. Not lush green at all

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,037
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli was not ďfortunateĒ there even though I detest the umpireís call rule.

    Fortune favors the brave.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kohli should go and score 600 runs in this series. Phenomenal performance from him.

    He already has dominated a series in Australia and South Africa and England will add up to it.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pujara out

  32. #112
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    4-1coming up.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,037
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Anderson has not dismissed Kohli once this series.

    Impressive stuff from VK.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India 3 down. The non Asian bully arrives with a point to prove that he is a non Asian bully.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    1,746
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rahane out

  36. #116
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,494
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4-1 coming. Disastrous tour.

  37. #117
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missing Pandya big time.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,577
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways we are #1 team, doesn't matter we win or lose or get embarrassed here.

    Come to India, we'll welcome you.

  39. #119
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    27,248
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    This series has proven just how over rated the Indian batting line up is. Champions on flat wickets, mortals on supporting wickets.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    473
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimmy really wants kohli doesn't he ? 600 runs in this series and he's still troubling him. Just hasn't gotten him out.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To me batting, bowling and fielding all lacked for India on this tour.

    Bit of assistance for the bowling gave illusion that bolwers have done a good job but I think they didnt hit the right lengths consistently enough.

    Even the economy rates of most of the sessions Indians batted and English team batted would show the lack of consistency and application from the Indian bolwers vs their counter parts.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,860
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    This series has proven just how over rated the Indian batting line up is. Champions on flat wickets, mortals on supporting wickets.
    We are ghar ke sher. There is no doubt about that. Rahane, Dhawan and Rahul should be kicked out of this time. They played in all the test matches, got enough chances and performed like noobs here. Rahane also dropped catches and laughed like an idiot most of the time after dropping catches. Just go play your IPL. Playing test cricket is not your cup of tea.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,494
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    Anyways we are #1 team, doesn't matter we win or lose or get embarrassed here.

    Come to India, we'll welcome you.
    Test rankings are absolute joke. Even T20 rankings make more sense.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab Fan View Post
    Kohli should go and score 600 runs in this series. Phenomenal performance from him.

    He already has dominated a series in Australia and South Africa and England will add up to it.
    Doesn't matter, man. The goal post of those bitter ones have already shifted from 'He hasn't performed in England' to 'He hasn't won a series in England'


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  45. #125
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    We are ghar ke sher. There is no doubt about that. Rahane, Dhawan and Rahul should be kicked out of this time. They played in all the test matches, got enough chances and performed like noobs here. Rahane also dropped catches and laughed like an idiot most of the time after dropping catches. Just go play your IPL. Playing test cricket is not your cup of tea.
    That really made me laugh


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  46. #126
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lucky to be still there Vihari

  47. #127
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    chennai
    Runs
    18,813
    Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
    Doesn't matter, man. The goal post of those bitter ones have already shifted from 'He hasn't performed in England' to 'He hasn't won a series in England'
    Tbf the first goal post was genuine, second goalpost is just bitterness and that shouldn't matter.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Mumbai
    Runs
    473
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vihari with beginners luck.

  49. #129
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    27,248
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan24 View Post
    To me batting, bowling and fielding all lacked for India on this tour.

    Bit of assistance for the bowling gave illusion that bolwers have done a good job but I think they didnt hit the right lengths consistently enough.

    Even the economy rates of most of the sessions Indians batted and English team batted would show the lack of consistency and application from the Indian bolwers vs their counter parts.
    Lol the funny thing is that this English batting line up has not batted at full capacity this series and still it is looking like 4-1

  50. #130
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDed View Post
    Tbf the first goal post was genuine, second goalpost is just bitterness and that shouldn't matter.
    Sahi hain, bhai. I was merely speaking of how such people keep shifting their goal posts.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  51. #131
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,266
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Vihari was dead there. England should have reviewed it.

  52. #132
    Debut
    Oct 2016
    Runs
    4,293
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Lol the funny thing is that this English batting line up has not batted at full capacity this series and still it is looking like 4-1
    Exactly, this was a pretty mediocre test batting lineup on display from Eng in comparison to past but still they are somehow managing to win the series quite convincingly with the help of their tail.

  53. #133
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Vihari was dead there. England should have reviewed it.
    looked high at first.

  54. #134
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hanuma Lucky Vihari

  55. #135
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    27,248
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Kohli no doubt has answered all questions with the bat. No real question marks over his greatness now. But his captaincy leaves a lot to be desired. I am not sure if India need him as captain, why not give it to someone else and let him concentrate on what he does best i.e. batting

  56. #136
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Kohli no doubt has answered all questions with the bat. No real question marks over his greatness now. But his captaincy leaves a lot to be desired. I am not sure if India need him as captain, why not give it to someone else and let him concentrate on what he does best i.e. batting
    I'll bite my tongue and agree with you. Even I too am not at all convinced with Kohli's captaincy. But then again, what other contenders do we have who plays both Tests and ODI's?
    Last edited by Hitman; 8th September 2018 at 16:35.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  57. #137
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,860
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    Kohli no doubt has answered all questions with the bat. No real question marks over his greatness now. But his captaincy leaves a lot to be desired. I am not sure if India need him as captain, why not give it to someone else and let him concentrate on what he does best i.e. batting
    Yeah. Let's make Golden Boy Hardik Pandya the new test team captain.

  58. #138
    Debut
    Feb 2013
    Venue
    Guwahati, Assam
    Runs
    5,991
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dynamite Kohli with 590 runs in this series so far.


    If there is a better batsman than Sachin then he hasnít arrived yet: Viv Richards

  59. #139
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    535
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    curran bowling rubbish

  60. #140
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    27,248
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Lol talk about jinxing. As i was going ga ga over Kohli's discipline outside off stump, he succumbs to old problematic habits

  61. #141
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,976
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Stokesy!!!!!! Wonder if he can bowl one of his magic swing spells.

    Time for England to pour into the breach.

  62. #142
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,997
    Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope. Pant is not test material. Maybe on home pitches, but he doesn't look good enough for overseas tests.

  63. #143
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    92,532
    Mentioned
    1683 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    India will concede big lead now


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  64. #144
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    9,860
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Rishabh Pant was so overhyped by his fans. Can't see him getting successful with this technique and temperament in test cricket.

  65. #145
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    17,778
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Havenít seen such worst indian batting line up overseas for long now this is easily one of useless lineups of India

  66. #146
    Debut
    Sep 2015
    Runs
    8,446
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Rishabh Pant was so overhyped by his fans. Can't see him getting successful with this technique and temperament in test cricket.
    Yes, it was quite visible that his technique was exposable in test cricket. But he is 20 and can definitely improve. Should have given him a place in ODIs first.

  67. #147
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    23,976
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Looks like Cookymonsta will get anbother chance for a final test hundred tomorrow.

  68. #148
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    975
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was some absolute luck or badluck that Pant got to play this series. As the other keeper was just too poor that it didn't leave any option other than to give him a go here. England is a place least suited to Pant IMO.

  69. #149
    Debut
    Dec 2014
    Venue
    BANGLORE
    Runs
    1,246
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Rishabh Pant was so overhyped by his fans. Can't see him getting successful with this technique and temperament in test cricket.
    and some indian commentator was arguing with micheal holding by defending his technique & giving example of virender sehwag smh.
    he should know sehwag is once in a generation player.


    To hell with circumstances. I create opportunities.
    -Bruce Lee

  70. #150
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,494
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India will lose by 200+ runs. If Kohli fails to win 2 matches in Australia, he should be sacked. I am pretty disappointed by his captaincy. I don't care about home stats.

    Also test team rankings don't mean sh**

  71. #151
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Rishabh Pant was so overhyped by his fans. Can't see him getting successful with this technique and temperament in test cricket.
    There is something called as backing. We need to back young players...that does not mean we are hyping or anything. You had a go at Pandya before and now at Pant. Pls let us know which players we should play?

  72. #152
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,701
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asif321 View Post
    Haven’t seen such worst indian batting line up overseas for long now this is easily one of useless lineups of India
    England same too. Only difference is their tailenders can add 100-150 runs and Indian tail can hardly score 25 runs between them. That has been the difference in this series.

    These same Pandya and Pant would smash the same English attack has this series was played in India instead of England.

    Overall, this tour is still much better than what we did the last 2 times.

  73. #153
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,911
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    The wheels have well and truely come off now for india in this series, abject and pathetic batting again. Got to feel for indias bowlers who have fired all series and been let down by pathetic batting. India should be limited to 3 tests per series whenever they tour england now.

  74. #154
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,701
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canford Cliffs View Post
    There is something called as backing. We need to back young players...that does not mean we are hyping or anything. You had a go at Pandya before and now at Pant. Pls let us know which players we should play?
    Butler was called a hack and what not by everyone not long ago. Look at him now.

    Pant is in the similar mold as Jos. He needs a couple of series. Hopefully he gets to play against WI in India. He will surely smash those bowlers there.

  75. #155
    Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    7,701
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amjid Javed View Post
    The wheels have well and truely come off now for india in this series, abject and pathetic batting again. Got to feel for indias bowlers who have fired all series and been let down by pathetic batting. India should be limited to 3 tests per series whenever they tour england now.
    England’s batting was even more pathetic. It’s thw tailenders that have made al the difference.

    Conditions are not easy to bat against high quality bowling.

  76. #156
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,577
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're staring at another embarrassing defeat.😢

  77. #157
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    558
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    Butler was called a hack and what not by everyone not long ago. Look at him now.

    Pant is in the similar mold as Jos. He needs a couple of series. Hopefully he gets to play against WI in India. He will surely smash those bowlers there.
    These arm chair experts have a chip in their shoulder. All they want to do is criticize. They will keep on criticizing young players and then will boast in online forums with I told you so attitude. Utna aasan hai to khud khel?

    Another smart thing these arm chair critics does is that they would never recommend any player. So that they always remains safe.

  78. #158
    Debut
    Jul 2012
    Venue
    UK
    Runs
    1,837
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohli, The King of Chase View Post
    We're staring at another embarrassing defeat.😢
    Its amazing how many times India has been in commanding positions in the series.

    Before the test series started, I advocated the inclusion of Chahal in the test eleven. I was bashed on this forum for that suggestion. I am pretty sure that if Chahal was playing he would have been more effecfive to clean up the England tail. A leg spinner can do amazing things, and Chahal is no mug.

  79. #159
    Debut
    Mar 2004
    Venue
    Manchester, UK
    Runs
    102,911
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by troodon View Post
    England’s batting was even more pathetic. It’s thw tailenders that have made al the difference.

    Conditions are not easy to bat against high quality bowling.
    Englands batting indeed is poor and at start of series they were there for taking an india have failed to do so both here and in S.A i doubt they will get similar chances to win series like this any time soon. India batsmen hsve toured england before so arent exactly novices.

  80. #160
    Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    915
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This Indian team is a complete joke.

    ICC should seriously think about assigning more points for winning away from home.

    Who in his right mind would believe that it's a no1 test team playing against no 5 team


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •