Instagram

An evening with Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 25 of 25
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Super Typhoon Mangkhut is much bigger than Hurricane Florence - yet hardly anything in the UK media

    Super Typhoon (Hurricane) Mangkhut is heading towards the Philippines with winds of 255 km/h (160 mph), over 900km in diameter, and expected to create storm surges of up to 7m (23 feet) compared with Hurricane Florence's surges of 10 to 12 feet. And yet not a even peep in most of the UK media. And this despite the fact that the peoples in the path of Super Typhoon Mangkhut don't have the infrastructure, storm shelters, disaster management, disaster relief et al of their equivalents in the path of Hurricane Florence. Even their homes, roads and bridges are flimsy and much more prone to be being blown away compared to their U.S. counterparts.

    Far more people are likely to be affected by Super Typhoon Mangkhut, likely with far greater numbers of deaths, as compared with Hurricane Florence. And yet not a peep.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  2. #2
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,684
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Super Typhoon (Hurricane) Mangkhut is heading towards the Philippines with winds of 255 km/h (160 mph), over 900km in diameter, and expected to create storm surges of up to 7m (23 feet) compared with Hurricane Florence's surges of 10 to 12 feet. And yet not a even peep in most of the UK media. And this despite the fact that the peoples in the path of Super Typhoon Mangkhut don't have the infrastructure, storm shelters, disaster management, disaster relief et al of their equivalents in the path of Hurricane Florence. Even their homes, roads and bridges are flimsy and much more prone to be being blown away compared to their U.S. counterparts.

    Far more people are likely to be affected by Super Typhoon Mangkhut, likely with far greater numbers of deaths, as compared with Hurricane Florence. And yet not a peep.
    American news is our news, American problems are our problems. Who cares about some far away country being destroyed.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    276
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    American news is our news, American problems are our problems. Who cares about some far away country being destroyed.
    white problems matter, brown yellow or black ..mehhh

  4. #4
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderwoman View Post
    white problems matter, brown yellow or black ..mehhh
    There's a small possibility that after hitting the Philippines, and as it then heads towards China/Vietnam, it might slightly veer to the right and head towards Hong Kong. If/when that becomes a strong possibility, then watch how the UK media suddenly wakes up and takes notice. In other words, wealth also plays a part in terms of level of interest - and there's a lot of British wealth tied up in Hong Kong. The British Establishment and aristocracy didn't give up all that it acquired during colonial rule over Hong Kong when it handed Hong Kong back to China.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  5. #5
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The UK does not ask other countries to report about them. Why do Pak reporters always give priority to American or British news? Up to the UK if it doesn't care about this typhoon.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    The UK does not ask other countries to report about them. Why do Pak reporters always give priority to American or British news? Up to the UK if it doesn't care about this typhoon.
    In the global interconnected world, major disasters, even major natural disasters, have far reaching consequences. Ranging from disruption to industry, to trade, to the economy, to the financial systems (eg insurance payouts), and even political ramifications and upheavals (especially if the disasters lead to large numbers of peoples having their homes, properties and lives destroyed). And that's why it should interest all of us. Because sooner or later it's ripple effects will also affect us.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  7. #7
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Venue
    Not quite all there.
    Runs
    10,765
    Mentioned
    921 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    That's just how the world is. Millions of people in less privileged countries die to due a number of causes, natural disaster being just one. News is reported for those who pay for it to be reported.

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,554
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Hurricane Florence: Warnings of 'catastrophic' flash flooding

    Weather forecasters warn of the risk of life-threatening flash flooding in parts of North and South Carolina, and Virginia, from storm Florence.

    It has been downgraded from a hurricane to a tropical storm but continues to soak the East Coast area with rain, downing trees and damaging homes.

    It is slowly grinding over the eastern states, with winds of 65mph (105km/h).

    Five deaths have been linked to the storm and thousands of people have been staying in emergency shelters.

    Evacuation warnings were issued for 1.7 million people in the region.

    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45532203

  9. #9
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    In the global interconnected world, major disasters, even major natural disasters, have far reaching consequences. Ranging from disruption to industry, to trade, to the economy, to the financial systems (eg insurance payouts), and even political ramifications and upheavals (especially if the disasters lead to large numbers of peoples having their homes, properties and lives destroyed). And that's why it should interest all of us. Because sooner or later it's ripple effects will also affect us.
    Blah...blah....blah! That is not the point here. Once again the UK does not ask for other countries to report on them, simple. Connected world or not has nothing to do with it.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    Blah...blah....blah! That is not the point here. Once again the UK does not ask for other countries to report on them, simple. Connected world or not has nothing to do with it.
    My point was about the UK media. And it's selective (ie biased) approach to reporting the news. By media, one is referring to the media barons (such as Rupert Murdoch) who own and run the mainstream media, the likes of The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Telegraph, The Express,... and yes even The Times and Sky News. These media barons use the media they own to manipulate the masses, which eventually leads to things like Brexit, dislike of foreigners, racism, Islamophobia ..... As I said, that was my point. What's your point?


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    My point was about the UK media. And it's selective (ie biased) approach to reporting the news. By media, one is referring to the media barons (such as Rupert Murdoch) who own and run the mainstream media, the likes of The Daily Mail, The Sun, The Telegraph, The Express,... and yes even The Times and Sky News. These media barons use the media they own to manipulate the masses, which eventually leads to things like Brexit, dislike of foreigners, racism, Islamophobia ..... As I said, that was my point. What's your point?
    My point is simple that the UK does not ask for anyone to report on it hence also reserves the right to do the same. It is up to the UK if it does not consider natural disasters in other countries worth reporting. Not every report effected by some form of discrimination or hidden agenda as conspiracy theorists like to believe. There is plenty of discrimination and religious hate in Muslim countries as well that goes even more unreported by them or they blame the west for everything.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  12. #12
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    My point is simple that the UK does not ask for anyone to report on it hence also reserves the right to do the same. It is up to the UK if it does not consider natural disasters in other countries worth reporting. Not every report effected by some form of discrimination or hidden agenda as conspiracy theorists like to believe. There is plenty of discrimination and religious hate in Muslim countries as well that goes even more unreported by them or they blame the west for everything.
    The UK is not a single entity in terms of the mainstream media, but a collection of corporate entities mostly owned and controlled by a handful of individuals, many of whom are neither UK citizens, nor do they live in the UK.

    For example,
    The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are owned/controlled by News Corp. / Rupert Murdoch, a US citizen
    The Independent is owned by a Russian oligarch, Alexander Lebedev

    Considering that the UK government does not own any of them (other than the BBC, which did report about Super Typhoon Mangkhut) your comment "....the UK does not ask for anyone to report on it hence also reserves the right to do the same.,," is quite meaningless


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  13. #13
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    The UK is not a single entity in terms of the mainstream media, but a collection of corporate entities mostly owned and controlled by a handful of individuals, many of whom are neither UK citizens, nor do they live in the UK.

    For example,
    The Sun, The Times and The Sunday Times are owned/controlled by News Corp. / Rupert Murdoch, a US citizen
    The Independent is owned by a Russian oligarch, Alexander Lebedev

    Considering that the UK government does not own any of them (other than the BBC, which did report about Super Typhoon Mangkhut) your comment "....the UK does not ask for anyone to report on it hence also reserves the right to do the same.,," is quite meaningless
    Certainly are many media outlets in the UK controlled by foreigners. Back to my very simple point that if they don't want to report anything it's up to them. It is perfectly meaningful that if any media outlet in the UK controlled by even foreigners does not care about typhoons abroad then that's to bad! This one is in the majority Catholic Philippines so you can't even play the religious card here about the west ignoring Muslim plight. Not everyone is like our Pak worrying more about Arab countries then there own.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 15th September 2018 at 21:41.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Dec 2012
    Venue
    Indian Ocean
    Runs
    17,554
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Hong Kong On Lockdown as Typhoon Mangkhut Arrives

    Hong Kong issued its highest warning as a weakened though still dangerous Typhoon Mangkhut bears down on China’s Guangdong province, after leaving a path of destruction across the northern Philippines. Most Hong Kong flights were canceled and some rail service was halted as the storm approached.

    The typhoon’s top winds declined to about 167 kilometers per hour (103 mph), from 195 kph earlier, according to the U.S. Navy and Air Force’s Joint Typhoon Warning Center in Hawaii. Mangkhut’s structure will be ripped by wind shear, weakening its top winds as it approaches the coast to Hong Kong’s west.

    The Hong Kong Observatory issued a Hurricane Signal 10 at 9:40 a.m., warning residents to rush preparations and brace for high winds. Mangkhut is expected to make its closest approach to the Pearl River Delta about midday. In Macau, the government on Saturday night suspended all casino operations as Mangkhut approached, saying it would review the suspension once the typhoon had passed.

    “The forecast is certainly much more favorable for Hong Kong than it was two or three days ago,” said Steve Bowen, director and meteorologist at Aon Benfield Analytics in Chicago.

    Economic losses in Hong Kong and across China could reach $50 billion on top of the $16 billion to $20 billion it probably exacted in the Philippines, said Chuck Watson, a disaster modeler for Enki Research in Savannah, Georgia. The impact in the Philippines could be between 5 to 6 percent of its gross domestic product.

    The costs could rise if Mangkhut’s track shifts to make a direct hit on Hong Kong, though Watson said the storm doesn’t appear to be closing in there.

    Mangkhut struck Cagayan province in the northern Philippines Saturday with winds of up to 269 kilometers an hour, leaving at least eight dead and sending about 206,000 people to shelters, according to data from various agencies.

    When it hit, Mangkhut was a Category 5 storm on the U.S. scale and three times larger than Hurricane Florence, which struck North Carolina on Friday, according to the U.S. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

    Almost 1 million people along Mangkhut’s path live in coastal areas or have homes made of light materials, Edgar Posadas, spokesman of the disaster-monitoring agency, said earlier.

    Philippine authorities are finding it difficult to reach areas hardest hit by the storm. At least five roads and bridges in the north of the country are impassable after landslides, while gales shattered windows and collapsed the ceiling of an airport in Cagayan province. Wind and rain are preventing government agencies from assessing the full extent of damage, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said in a televised news conference.

    Authorities are releasing water from several dams, which is likely to flood more areas on the main Luzon island, the weather bureau said. Strong winds cut communication lines in Cagayan, leaving far-flung areas where the typhoon made landfall out of touch with the government, Governor Manuel Mamba told CNN.

    Manila Electric Co. said 430,000 customers in the capital region and nearby provinces are without electricity. Six transmission lines in Luzon were toppled by the storm.

    Chinese State Councilor and Foreign Minister Wang Yi postponed his Sept. 16-18 visit to the Philippines in the aftermath of the storm. The Southeast Asian nation’s foreign affairs department said it is now focused on coordinating offers of international humanitarian assistance.

    Throughout the region, airlines had canceled at least 1,339 flights through the next 48 hours, according to FlightAware, a Houston-based tracking service. Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd. said in a statement it will ground 400 flights in the next three days. Its unit Cathay Dragon said it won’t be flying Sunday.


    AirAsia Group Bhd had canceled at least 22 flights as of Saturday morning, upsetting travelers from Manila to Shenzhen and Macau, according to a Facebook post. Philippines Airlines Inc. scrapped 41 Saturday flights, including those to Hangzhou and Tokyo, it said on Facebook.
    Mangkhut could affect as many as 30.5 million people across Asia, according to the United Nations Global Disaster Alert and Coordination System. About 20 cyclones pass through disaster-prone Philippines each year. Super Typhoon Haiyan, which packed winds of 315 kilometers an hour, killed more than 6,300 people there in 2013.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tegory-5-power

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Hong Kong
    Runs
    10,949
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Typhoon Mangkhut has slammed into Hong Kong!

  16. #16
    Debut
    Nov 2007
    Runs
    24,266
    Mentioned
    738 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Oh for goodness’ sakes. BBC gives them the same level of coverage.

  17. #17
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,133
    Mentioned
    1214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

  18. #18
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Oh for goodness’ sakes. BBC gives them the same level of coverage.
    Yes the BBC is. In fact that's how I came to know about it in the first place, resulting in the creation of this thread. So thanks to the BBC. The point of the thread was in relation to the rest of the UK mainstream media.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Yes the BBC is. In fact that's how I came to know about it in the first place, resulting in the creation of this thread. So thanks to the BBC. The point of the thread was in relation to the rest of the UK mainstream media.
    I saw that as well. Us Pakistanis and Muslim's just like bashing the west that is our favourite pastime. In the holier then thou eyes of some here the west just can't ever be right even though most posters live here! When the west reports it is some Zionist angle and when it does not then they're ignoring a foreign natural disaster. They start telling us that Murdoch and other media Mogul's are responsible for not caring what's happening abroad No balanced views at all.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 17th September 2018 at 01:53.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  20. #20
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I saw that as well. Us Pakistanis and Muslim's just like bashing the west that is our favourite pastime. In the holier then thou eyes of some here the west just can't ever be right even though most posters live here! When the west reports it is some Zionist angle and when it does not then they're ignoring a foreign natural disaster. They start telling us that Murdoch and other media Mogul's are responsible for not caring what's happening abroad No balanced views at all.
    You really are twisted my friend. One can be critical of certain aspects of one's own society without being disloyal to that society. Especially in a free society. In fact there has to be criticism for the society to remain democratic and free. I'm just glad that I live in such a society, which allows me the freedom to express my views and criticise those aspects that I disagree with. Whilst in your case, you can't even make up your mind as to which society you belong to and where your loyalties lie. Heck even your PP username reflects that fact considering that you don't even live in PAKistan.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Yorkshire
    Runs
    37,363
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It’s true that many western media outlets put a higher price on western blood over foreign blood.

  22. #22
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    You really are twisted my friend. One can be critical of certain aspects of one's own society without being disloyal to that society. Especially in a free society. In fact there has to be criticism for the society to remain democratic and free. I'm just glad that I live in such a society, which allows me the freedom to express my views and criticise those aspects that I disagree with. Whilst in your case, you can't even make up your mind as to which society you belong to and where your loyalties lie. Heck even your PP username reflects that fact considering that you don't even live in PAKistan.
    I am as straight as an arrow if you could see properly. So your kind of people are still upset over the UK not giving much attention to the Philippines even though you have proved wrong here as well. Your criticism makes no sense at all other then a permanent hunch with the west that you just need a reason to attack. My loyalties are to both Pakistan and the country I live in but they are not unconditional. Unlike you I am not a confused individual trying to please all parties just for the sake off it. No, I call a a spade a spade criticising whoever I see as being in the wrong where as to you the west is always wrong no matter what it does. You see a Zionist conspiracy in everything! Pakistanis or Muslim's like you are unhappy that the Christian west did not give enough publicity to the typhoon in Catholic Philippines, your full off it! Your freedom of expression is never impartial at all that is the problem here. So what if I don't live in Pak ehh? Just shows your child like mindset that Pakistanis should always be anti west attacking it at every opportunity. Grow up.
    Last edited by PakLFC; 17th September 2018 at 21:23.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    I am as straight as an arrow if you could see properly. So your kind of people are still upset over the UK not giving much attention to the Philippines even though you have proved wrong here as well. Your criticism makes no sense at all other then a permanent hunch with the west that you just need a reason to attack. My loyalties are to both Pakistan and the country I live in but they are not unconditional. Unlike you I am not a confused individual trying to please all parties just for the sake off it. No, I call a a spade a spade criticising whoever I see as being in the wrong where as to you the west is always wrong no matter what it does. You see a Zionist conspiracy in everything! Pakistanis or Muslim's like you are unhappy that the Christian west did not give enough publicity to the typhoon in Catholic Philippines, your full off it! Your freedom of expression is never impartial at all that is the problem here. So what if I don't live in Pak ehh? Just shows your child like mindset that Pakistanis should always be anti west attacking it at every opportunity. Grow up.
    Stop with your confused double standards. You're the one who's brought Zionism, or the Christian aspect, whether about the Philippines or the 'West', into the discussion. As for your 'Catholic Philippines', you obviously are unaware that around 17% are Protestant, between 5% - 10% are Muslims, 2% Iglesia ni Cristo (Philippine Church of Christ), 2% Buddhists, and 6.6% 'other'- And yes, I've been to the Philippines, on more than one occasion. And for your information, unlike you, my loyalties are only to the country where I live and of which I'm a citizen, ie the UK. Yes, I have relatives in Pakistan, but by any measure, my loyalties are not to Pakistan, or to any country other than the UK. Sure, I comment upon topics related to Pakistan, just as I comment upon topics related to Saudi Arabia or Iran or the USA, or France or Germany, or any other place. If the topic is interesting enough, yes I comment upon it. Whereas you? .... aaarh I won't even bother listing all that you regularly rant about.


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”

  24. #24
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yossarian View Post
    Stop with your confused double standards. You're the one who's brought Zionism, or the Christian aspect, whether about the Philippines or the 'West', into the discussion. As for your 'Catholic Philippines', you obviously are unaware that around 17% are Protestant, between 5% - 10% are Muslims, 2% Iglesia ni Cristo (Philippine Church of Christ), 2% Buddhists, and 6.6% 'other'- And yes, I've been to the Philippines, on more than one occasion. And for your information, unlike you, my loyalties are only to the country where I live and of which I'm a citizen, ie the UK. Yes, I have relatives in Pakistan, but by any measure, my loyalties are not to Pakistan, or to any country other than the UK. Sure, I comment upon topics related to Pakistan, just as I comment upon topics related to Saudi Arabia or Iran or the USA, or France or Germany, or any other place. If the topic is interesting enough, yes I comment upon it. Whereas you? .... aaarh I won't even bother listing all that you regularly rant about.
    No I was not the one who bought those things up. Someone else mentioned why the west never helps Muslim countries to which I replied they don't care about Catholic Philippines either. Rather, why are your kind so upset about the west not giving the Philippines any coverage if that is what you believe? I am not unaware but realise that there are other religions in the island as well "The Philippines proudly boasts to be the only Christian nation in Asia. More than 86 percent of the population is Roman Catholic" says https://asiasociety.org/education/religion-philippines so yes it is majority Catholic. Great that your loyalties are to the UK then stop crying about the Philippines not getting enough attention, it is up to the British media. I have read you gibberish mail's many times always going against basic common sense. So what if you comment on other topics ehh? That is what a forum is supposed to be in case it missed you!


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Jan 2007
    Runs
    13,459
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PakLFC View Post
    No I was not the one who bought those things up. Someone else mentioned why the west never helps Muslim countries to which I replied they don't care about Catholic Philippines either. Rather, why are your kind so upset about the west not giving the Philippines any coverage if that is what you believe? I am not unaware but realise that there are other religions in the island as well "The Philippines proudly boasts to be the only Christian nation in Asia. More than 86 percent of the population is Roman Catholic" says https://asiasociety.org/education/religion-philippines so yes it is majority Catholic. Great that your loyalties are to the UK then stop crying about the Philippines not getting enough attention, it is up to the British media. I have read you gibberish mail's many times always going against basic common sense. So what if you comment on other topics ehh? That is what a forum is supposed to be in case it missed you!
    What exactly do you mean by "...why are your kind .."? Are you trying to be racist? Is that the level you're now stooping to?


    “In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule”


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •