Instagram

An evening with Shahid Afridi and Younis Khan

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 81 to 128 of 128
  1. #81
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    1,094
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Both armies dont have problem, but Gambhir/Indian govt have...



    Shove it..


    The Griffins ....

  2. #82
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t think that GG is totally wrong about it. But what I don’t understand is why play Pakistan in CT, WC, AC, WT20, etc. Now I know the cliched logic of ‘oh these are not bi-lateral tournaments’ but doesn’t it make the whole point a bit useless? I mean what is the worth of some random WC or CT or WT20 or AC when our/your soldiers are dying on borders?

  3. #83
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    682
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    Its an MOU it's not a contract. BCCI doesn't owe PCB anything. If they did, PCB could have done something about it. The fact that they have failed to do so proves that they were simply begging for money.
    PCB has been doing fine without Playing India, especially now that PSL is profitable. They doesn't need to beg anyone. But if they feel BCCI failed to deliver on their promise then why shouldn't they go after BCCI?

  4. #84
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    I don’t think that GG is totally wrong about it. But what I don’t understand is why play Pakistan in CT, WC, AC, WT20, etc. Now I know the cliched logic of ‘oh these are not bi-lateral tournaments’ but doesn’t it make the whole point a bit useless? I mean what is the worth of some random WC or CT or WT20 or AC when our/your soldiers are dying on borders?
    I have seen a LOT of posters here struggle with this and I can't understand why.

    You guys are supposedly knowledgeable cricket fans. Yet you don't seem to understand how bilateral cricket works.

    The objective is not to "not play cricket with Pakistan". It is to not have Pakistan make any economic profit from playing cricket with India.

    If bilateral cricket is played that means PCB will make money of their home series with India. And the GOI does not want that.

    In multi-national tournaments, the country boards aren't earning the profit but the ICC/ACC is.

    Why is this so difficult to understand?

  5. #85
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkrai View Post
    PCB has been doing fine without Playing India, especially now that PSL is profitable. They doesn't need to beg anyone. But if they feel BCCI failed to deliver on their promise then why shouldn't they go after BCCI?
    Lol. That's exactly what begging is.

    Running behind someone saying "give me money give me money".

    And PSL isn't doing well financially either.

    https://profit.pakistantoday.com.pk/...-bad-business/

  6. #86
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    I have seen a LOT of posters here struggle with this and I can't understand why.

    You guys are supposedly knowledgeable cricket fans. Yet you don't seem to understand how bilateral cricket works.

    The objective is not to "not play cricket with Pakistan". It is to not have Pakistan make any economic profit from playing cricket with India.

    If bilateral cricket is played that means PCB will make money of their home series with India. And the GOI does not want that.

    In multi-national tournaments, the country boards aren't earning the profit but the ICC/ACC is.

    Why is this so difficult to understand?
    Here’s a kicker. ICC distributes certain amount of its profits to the members and associate nations. So when India plays Pakistan in Multinational tournaments, I assume that it becomes indirectly profitable for Pakistan as well. Correct me if I’m wrong.

  7. #87
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    3,875
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is such a try hard. Make him stand on the border, see him chicken out.


    "Peace is only made with the powerful"

  8. #88
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pakistanian View Post
    This guy is such a try hard. Make him stand on the border, see him chicken out.
    Gambhir has already done more than you or I or anyone else here has ever done about this issue.

    https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&so...oNSmxC&ampcf=1

    You may or may not adhere to his world view. That's a personal matter.

    But you better be prepared to be a bigger man than him before questioning his character.

  9. #89
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Here’s a kicker. ICC distributes certain amount of its profits to the members and associate nations. So when India plays Pakistan in Multinational tournaments, I assume that it becomes indirectly profitable for Pakistan as well. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    PCB is entitled to their 3.82% profit regardless of Pakistan playing India in tournaments.

    But if India tours Pakistan, then PCB is entitled to 100% of gate and broadcast revenue. And the GOI does not want Pakistan making money off the Indian cricket team.

  10. #90
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    PCB is entitled to their 3.82% profit regardless of Pakistan playing India in tournaments.

    But if India tours Pakistan, then PCB is entitled to 100% of gate and broadcast revenue. And the GOI does not want Pakistan making money off the Indian cricket team.
    The thing is bro, that there is a big difference between the 3.8% of a few milllion dollars and the 3.8% of a few billion dollars.

  11. #91
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I think it’s a bit counter intuitive for India to play against Pakistan in multinational events.

  12. #92
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    The thing is bro, that there is a big difference between the 3.8% of a few milllion dollars and the 3.8% of a few billion dollars.
    You have misunderstood.

    PCB will get 3.82% profit from ICC as long as the Pakistan cricket team plays in the tournament.

    This 3.82% profit margin is only for ICC tournaments. Not bilaterals.

    It has nothing to do with BCCI or Indian team. And they have no control over it. Pak can play the tournament without ever playing India and still be entitled to get 3.82%. Or they can play India 3 times in the tournament and still will be entitled to the same 3.82%.

    But bilateral means PCB will only make money if the Indian team tours Pak/UAE. And like I have said before, GOI does not want that.
    Last edited by the_outsider; 16th September 2018 at 01:04.

  13. #93
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    You have misunderstood.

    PCB will get 3.82% profit from ICC as long as the Pakistan cricket team plays in the tournament.

    It has nothing to do with BCCI or Indian team. And they have no control over it. Pak can play the tournament without ever playing India and still be entitled to get 3.82%. Or they can play India 3 times in the tournament and still will be entitled to the same 3.82%.

    But bilateral means PCB will only make money if the Indian team tours Pak/UAE. And like I have said before, GOI does not want that.
    Let me make it a bit more simple. Pakistan vs India matches makes more profit for ICC. More profit for ICC means more money distribution to the members and associated nations, including Pakistan. So when India refuses to play Pakistan because it doesn’t want Pakistan to make profit but plays against Pakistan in an ICC event which indirectly gives Pakistan more money, in which case India defeats its own cause.

  14. #94
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    4,005
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    Because Kashmiri separatism and terrorism is happening in India and for decades.

    Because Mumbai attacks happened in India.
    haven't there been multiple India (RAW) spies found in Pakistan recently? And they've admitted to funding terrorism
    Lets not pretend India is innocent. This is a 2-way street

  15. #95
    Debut
    Aug 2009
    Runs
    4,005
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    because it will bring revenue. indians politicians and ex cricketers think above money matters.
    really?! so you think guys like Wasim Akram care about the revenue PCB generates?

    what a childish statement. try and join us in the real world sometime

  16. #96
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    2,744
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    Its an MOU it's not a contract. BCCI doesn't owe PCB anything. If they did, PCB could have done something about it. The fact that they have failed to do so proves that they were simply begging for money.
    That's not how it works. US left the Paris agreement and the Iran agreement, despite agreeing to them. In theory if someone powerful enough was around, something could have been done, but nothing such exists. Similarly, ICC is not strong enough to do anything about BCCI not honouring its agreements. BCCI has gotten away with bullying the ICC several times before.

  17. #97
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Let me make it a bit more simple. Pakistan vs India matches makes more profit for ICC. More profit for ICC means more money distribution to the members and associated nations, including Pakistan. So when India refuses to play Pakistan because it doesn’t want Pakistan to make profit but plays against Pakistan in an ICC event which indirectly gives Pakistan more money, in which case India defeats its own cause.
    You're still struggling to understand this.

    India playing Pak in an ICC tournament doesn't make it a billion dollar revenue from a million dollar one. The tournament makes money as it is. A single Indo-Pak match doesn't double the profits, like you seem to think.

    Secondly, considering BCCI gets 22.9% of profits as opposed to the 3.82% that PCB gets, BCCI will always make more money than PCB in ICC tournaments. So it is, in fact in the interest of the BCCI if the tournament makes more money.

    It's a completely different situation when it comes to bilateral cricket. Because if India tours Pakistan, PCB is entitled to 100% of the revenue. Which is going to be a far bigger gross amount than the 3.82% PCB receives from ICC.

  18. #98
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    That's not how it works. US left the Paris agreement and the Iran agreement, despite agreeing to them. In theory if someone powerful enough was around, something could have been done, but nothing such exists. Similarly, ICC is not strong enough to do anything about BCCI not honouring its agreements. BCCI has gotten away with bullying the ICC several times before.

    As fast as the Paris climate treaty and the Iran treaty is concerned, there is indeed a body powerful enough to question USA on its actions - the United Nations Organisation.

    They couldn't do anything for precisely the same reason why PCB haven't been able to do anything. It's simple - an MoU is not a binding contract. It does not hold up in court.

  19. #99
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    2,073
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why doesn't Gambhir criticize the Modi govt. for not cutting off diplomatic ties at all levels with Pak or review the MFN status accorded to the country ? It's the "simplest" they can do, esp. when Modi has openly said what Indian leaders in the past have been doing covertly, that is to isolate Pak, but it's easy to limit the criticism to Bollywood or cricket because of ideological subjectivity.

    And ofc soldiers were also dying when Gambhir was still in the Indian team.

  20. #100
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    2,744
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    As fast as the Paris climate treaty and the Iran treaty is concerned, there is indeed a body powerful enough to question USA on its actions - the United Nations Organisation.

    They couldn't do anything for precisely the same reason why PCB haven't been able to do anything. It's simple - an MoU is not a binding contract. It does not hold up in court.
    That's how it works in the world of fairies and elves. In real world, the Iran agreement was a binding agreement (i.e. not a MoU - to make it clear) that the US walked away from, and UN could not do anything about it because UN is only useful on paper. In practice, it holds very little power and is in no power to tell the US what to do. UN is not a court and certain not powerful enough to influence the US to that extent.
    Last edited by ahsan17; 16th September 2018 at 10:34.

  21. #101
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,217
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    Here’s a kicker. ICC distributes certain amount of its profits to the members and associate nations. So when India plays Pakistan in Multinational tournaments, I assume that it becomes indirectly profitable for Pakistan as well. Correct me if I’m wrong.
    The amount bcci receives is much bigger. So its more profitable for bcci.

    But more than that India doesnot want other teams to be affected by its issues.

  22. #102
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Runs
    26,217
    Mentioned
    1396 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coy0607 View Post
    haven't there been multiple India (RAW) spies found in Pakistan recently? And they've admitted to funding terrorism
    Lets not pretend India is innocent. This is a 2-way street
    1. I can name quite a few UN sanctioned terrorists or terror organisations who are involved in killing Indians. Can you name a few Indian ones.

    2. Whats pakistans reaction to its issues is Pakistans decision. India will take its own.

  23. #103
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    That's how it works in the world of fairies and elves. In real world, the Iran agreement was a binding agreement (i.e. not a MoU - to make it clear) that the US walked away from, and UN could not do anything about it because UN is only useful on paper. In practice, it holds very little power and is in no power to tell the US what to do. UN is not a court and certain not powerful enough to influence the US to that extent.
    In the Iran deal, after the US withdrew, countries and unions have enacted a blocking statute in accordance with UNO and WTO, thereby nullifying all US sanctions on countries that trade with Iran.

    So as you see, when there was something to be done, it was done.

    So if there was something to be done by the PCB, they would have achieved the same by now. The reason they haven't been able to succeed is because there are no grounds for it.

  24. #104
    Debut
    May 2006
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    2,744
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    In the Iran deal, after the US withdrew, countries and unions have enacted a blocking statute in accordance with UNO and WTO, thereby nullifying all US sanctions on countries that trade with Iran.

    So as you see, when there was something to be done, it was done.

    So if there was something to be done by the PCB, they would have achieved the same by now. The reason they haven't been able to succeed is because there are no grounds for it.
    My question was why was US able to leave despite agreeing to be part of it for 15 years? That shouldn't be happening as per your logic, but it did.

  25. #105
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,586
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I agree with him for once. If India plays Pakistan in Asia Cup/ICC events why not play a bilateral series?

    I believe India is simply scared of Pakistan once again arriving in their land and beating them at home as we did in 2013. Btw nothing has changed since then, so why not play now?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  26. #106
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    I agree with him for once. If India plays Pakistan in Asia Cup/ICC events why not play a bilateral series?

    I believe India is simply scared of Pakistan once again arriving in their land and beating them at home as we did in 2013. Btw nothing has changed since then, so why not play now?
    Gambhir played in that series also. Situation on the border or between two countries were not that different during those days as well but Gambhir still played against Pakistan. So I am thinking this has something to do with his political career.

  27. #107
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,586
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Gambhir played in that series also. Situation on the border or between two countries were not that different during those days as well but Gambhir still played against Pakistan. So I am thinking this has something to do with his political career.
    I agree it makes no sense. You play when both sides are killing each others soldiers but now you've retired and go into politics you dont want to see any play?

    Cricket is a unique aspect for both nations where competing against each other will only improve ties. Im hoping bilateral series will start again asap even if the likes of Ghambir or anyone in Pakistan doesn't wish this to happen.


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  28. #108
    Debut
    Apr 2018
    Runs
    1,682
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gambhir is a proper hypocrite. He kept playing against Pakistan in his playing days and is now telling others not to. His intentions are for all to see, he wants to establish his political career in India and what better to win votes than use BJP's good old speak against Pakistan, win votes tactic.

  29. #109
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsan17 View Post
    My question was why was US able to leave despite agreeing to be part of it for 15 years? That shouldn't be happening as per your logic, but it did.
    But not without consequences.

  30. #110
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketjoshila View Post
    1. I can name quite a few UN sanctioned terrorists or terror organisations who are involved in killing Indians. Can you name a few Indian ones.

    2. Whats pakistans reaction to its issues is Pakistans decision. India will take its own.
    You won't get any answers, mate. It's a waste of your time.

  31. #111
    Debut
    Jan 2010
    Runs
    30,586
    Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    You won't get any answers, mate. It's a waste of your time.
    There is no need to reply to his points as he uses UN when it suits him and denys its views when it doesn't.

    Do you want to see Pak v India series or not? If no what are you doing here?


    Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of Sheep

  32. #112
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Runs
    10,811
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_outsider View Post
    As fast as the Paris climate treaty and the Iran treaty is concerned, there is indeed a body powerful enough to question USA on its actions - the United Nations Organisation.

    They couldn't do anything for precisely the same reason why PCB haven't been able to do anything. It's simple - an MoU is not a binding contract. It does not hold up in court.
    You are wrong on the MOU.
    I have already explained this on other threads but yes it is a binding contract if there is consideration.

    Not going to repeat again here.

  33. #113
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t blame India for not playing against us. I blame PCB for making such a big issue out of it. National pride is more important than signing some dubious MOU with a board that acts like a pharaoh and that can never be relied upon.

  34. #114
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,407
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKhanWC View Post
    There is no need to reply to his points as he uses UN when it suits him and denys its views when it doesn't.

    Do you want to see Pak v India series or not? If no what are you doing here?
    I definitely want to see India and Pakistan play cricket.

    What I don't like however is how many posters here shift all the blame to India and pretend as if Pakistan is in no way to blame for the state of affairs. That's something I definitely don't want to see.

  35. #115
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wondering, then why did he play with Pakistan everytime???
    Confused.


    140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

  36. #116
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    Just wondering, then why did he play with Pakistan everytime???
    Confused.
    Had BCCI selected him for Asia Cup he would have still played against Pakistan.


    Tum mujhe bhaga sako aisa ho nahi sakta aur tum mere begair bhaago yeh main hone nahi dunga - Viru

  37. #117
    Debut
    Oct 2015
    Venue
    Andromeda
    Runs
    2,745
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    I don’t blame India for not playing against us. I blame PCB for making such a big issue out of it. National pride is more important than signing some dubious MOU with a board that acts like a pharaoh and that can never be relied upon.
    PCB needs money. India is the big fish when it comes to audience and TV revenue.

    Believe me, that's the only reason PCB's gone to such lengths to play with India.

    On topic, GG is a little hate spreading hypocrite nothing more.

  38. #118
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    PCB needs money. India is the big fish when it comes to audience and TV revenue.

    Believe me, that's the only reason PCB's gone to such lengths to play with India.

    On topic, GG is a little hate spreading hypocrite nothing more.
    But according to some fans here indian audience is not interested in ind vs pak matches anymore so how will that help in generating TV revenue?

  39. #119
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,695
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhenSultansBowled View Post
    PCB needs money. India is the big fish when it comes to audience and TV revenue.

    Believe me, that's the only reason PCB's gone to such lengths to play with India.

    On topic, GG is a little hate spreading hypocrite nothing more.
    PCB ain’t broke.

  40. #120
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    531
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People all claim India do not care about cricket. Their pathetic media which is arguably the most biased in the world is completely obsessed about Pak. Clearly remember when Pak beat England at Lords in a test, they started a show sayin "Virat ko India kay taraf say gawab dena hai to sarfaraz." They will not say anything about the piece of **** actor raju shirivastav mocking pakistan nor that sore loser rishi kapoor talking nonsense on twitter, but when sarfaraz sings mauka just to please the crowd they get jealous and Hasan Ali does a random pose on wagah border, they lose their ****.

    For heavens sake, stop lying . Your media is crazily obsessed with Pakistan.

  41. #121
    Debut
    Oct 2017
    Runs
    1,670
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    Had BCCI selected him for Asia Cup he would have still played against Pakistan.
    You were right. See this

    Last edited by Abdullah719; 19th September 2018 at 01:59.


    140 characters from Lala's keyboard, it’s as if he’s launched 140 nuclear missiles on India.

  42. #122
    Debut
    Aug 2006
    Runs
    718
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim View Post
    Who are they?

    The indian posters on Pakpassion?

    Or these people?

    To refresh your memory, it wasn't the Pakistani side that made big claims and undermined India when the last time we met. It were the likes of Ganguly, Sehwag, Gambhir, Harbhajan, Rishi Kapoor etc. who made claims after claims against Pakistan. It was the Indian media that made videos and hyped the match against Pakistan. It were the indian channels who created videos like Mauka Mauka against Pakistan. It was the Indian crowd that engaged in fist fest against Pakistan after their humiliating loss. It was Indians who broke the record for highest viewership in the CT Final.
    I couldn't put it better.
    However, the perception has become that Pakistan is the 'naughty boy' begging for a lucrative cricket series.
    We need to adapt some bottle and also refuse to play India on the basis of atrocities their terrorist RAW & Soldiers are committing against Pakistan.


    Pakistan Cricket: Exciting, Entertaining, Unpredictable, Dangerous and Unique.

  43. #123
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermoine Green View Post
    You were right. See this

    I just saw him on a news channel. He can't even say no to India vs Pakistan discussion panel and some people claim that he has the personality to say no to Pakistan matches. Lol. This is pure hypocrisy. I will say this again he was doing it for his political career.

  44. #124
    Debut
    Mar 2014
    Runs
    10,925
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhaag Viru Bhaag View Post
    I just saw him on a news channel. He can't even say no to India vs Pakistan discussion panel and some people claim that he has the personality to say no to Pakistan matches. Lol. This is pure hypocrisy. I will say this again he was doing it for his political career.
    Logic fail again. he is not a neutral that he will stay away from discussion. he is hot blooded patriot and he is doing the right thing by representing the patriotic opinion on any platform and fora he is invited to.

  45. #125
    Debut
    Nov 2014
    Runs
    2,073
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    So soldiers are martyred on the border but he wants to talk kirkut with pro-Kashmiri Afridi, even the lady anchor seemed more patriotic as she was trying to create controversy, referring to Afridi's tweets


  46. #126
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CricketCartoons View Post
    Logic fail again. he is not a neutral that he will stay away from discussion. he is hot blooded patriot and he is doing the right thing by representing the patriotic opinion on any platform and fora he is invited to.
    He is a hypocrite in my opinion.

  47. #127
    Debut
    Aug 2013
    Runs
    10,385
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by enkidu_ View Post
    So soldiers are martyred on the border but he wants to talk kirkut with pro-Kashmiri Afridi, even the lady anchor seemed more patriotic as she was trying to create controversy, referring to Afridi's tweets

    He can't even say no to discussions with pakistanis on a news channel and people were claiming he would have declined to play against Pakistan if it was in his hands.

  48. #128
    Debut
    Sep 2016
    Venue
    Jurassic Park.
    Runs
    6,384
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems as if Gambhir has changed his mind over his original comment! Despite his attempts to be impartial I can see all the hate towards Pakistan on bis face.


    PP's own self proclaimed sharpshooter and defender of Islam and Pakistan.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •