Apr 2009
    Venue
    Australia
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1275 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Rashid Khan stars as Afghanistan [255/7] outclass Bangladesh [119] by 136 runs

Afghanistan take on Bangladesh in the last league match of Asia cup 2018. This Group B clash, like the one yesterday between India and Pakistan will have no bearing on the competition or on the standing of both the teams. Afghanistan and Bangladesh had both won their first game which ousted Sri Lanka from the Asia Cup and would want to keep the momentum going ahead of the Super 4 stage which begins tomorrow.

With Sri Lanka knocked out, and the schedule for the Super Fours already in place, there is no consequence to how the group finishes.

Overview

Bangladesh v Afghanistan
    Asia Cup 2018, Group B
    Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
    Thursday, 20 September, 3.30pm local time, 11.30am GMT

That offers the sides a chance to rest their key players, and Bangladesh especially are expected to make use of that, given they have to finish the match, pack their bags, and make the trip to Dubai for the game against India on Friday.

Afghanistan, comparatively, have some leeway, as their match against Pakistan on Friday is to be played in Abu Dhabi. They will therefore look to address their concerns with the middle order, which failed to properly build on the foundations laid by Mohammad Shahzad, Ihsanullah and Rahman Shah against Sri Lanka.

From 107/1 in the 25th over, they managed to post just 249. That, however, proved more than sufficient given the form of their spinners – Rashid Khan and Mujeeb Ur Rahman – but if their middle order can provide a bit more solidity, Afghanistan will have a great chance to make a tilt at the trophy.

To that end, the eyes will be on Asghar Afghan, the captain, Najibullah Zadran and Mohammad Nabi, all of whom struggled against Sri Lanka.

Bangladesh, meanwhile, had a wobbly performance with the bat themselves. They were reduced to 1/2, and if it wasn’t for a century from Mushfiqur Rahim and a gritty half-century from Mohammad Mithun, they might not have managed the 261 they did. However, their bowlers were all over Sri Lanka as well, and both sides will expect tougher challenges in their outing on Thursday.

For Bangladesh, it also represents a chance to give the likes of Ariful Haque, Abu Hider and Nazmul Islam, while giving much-needed rest to the likes of Rahim and Shakib Al Hasan, both of whom are carrying injuries. Importantly, it's a chance at trying out someone new at the top of the order, with Tamim Iqbal ruled out of the tournament because of the fractured wrist.

It might be a dead rubber, and in that is an opportunity to finetune their plans.

Key players

Asghar Afghan (Afghanistan): The captain’s importance to the team is undoubted, but his runs have dried up. He struggled in Ireland – his highest score on tour was 39 in the second ODI – and he managed just 1 against Sri Lanka in the team’s last outing. If Afghanistan have hopes of winning this tournament, their batsmen need to step up, their captain first and foremost.

Mohammad Mithun (Bangladesh): The middle-order batsman, playing just his fourth ODI – against Sri Lanka on Saturday – showed composure, for the most part, to arrest a slide and partner Rahim in a crucial 131-run stand. He scored an impressive 68-ball 63 before falling, but now that he’s caught the eye, more of the same is expected.

Conditions

Hot and dry as always. The temperatures will touch a high of 39C, and the drier it gets, the better it is for the spinners.

Teams:

Bangladesh (From): Liton Das(w), Mohammad Mithun, Shakib Al Hasan, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mehidy Hasan, Mashrafe Mortaza(c), Rubel Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Mominul Haque, Ariful Haque, Nazmul Islam, Abu Hider Rony, Nazmul Hossain Shanto

Afghanistan (From): Mohammad Shahzad(w), Ihsanullah Janat, Rahmat Shah, Asghar Afghan(c), Hashmatullah Shahidi, Mohammad Nabi, Najibullah Zadran, Gulbadin Naib, Rashid Khan, Aftab Alam, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Javed Ahmadi, Samiullah Shenwari, Munir Ahmad, Sayed Shirzad, Sharafuddin Ashraf
    Last edited by giri26; 20th September 2018 at 10:53.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This is going to be match of the tournament.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's going to be a great match. Afghans r playing really well and currently they have the best spin attack in Asia. But I think we should be alright. I would've felt a lot more comfortable if we didn't have any injury problem and could field our best 11.

But sadly almost all of our star players r suffering due to injuries. Even the centurion of the last match (who's also one of the best middle order batsman in the world) might not play today due to injury.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Normally if our players were full fit we should have started as favorites.

But I'd be inclined to rest our key players for this meaningless encounter

Debut
    Mar 2008
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner View Post

If we loose this match to AFG, and then again in Super 4 stage we could loose huge amounts of ranking points. So instead of being close to 100 ELO we could be down to 85 ELO.

Realistically, we are not expected to beat IND. However, we are expected to beat AFG in both games, and PAK game is 60-40 to PAK.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    both teams should rest players who performed in their first games
    their is a game coming up for both the teams its a huge game so keep your players ready for tommorow no need to look much into this game

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bangladesh should rest mashrafee, mushfiq, shakib. Mahmudullah should captain this meaningless match.
    My team against Afg:
    1.Shanto
    2.Liton (wk)
    3.Mominul
    4.Mosaddek
    5.Ariful
    6.Mahmudullah (C)
    7.Mithun
    8.Miraz
    9.Mustafiz
    10.Rubel
    11.Rony
    Last edited by Nil Dhumrojal; 20th September 2018 at 11:35.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afghanistan will thrash Bangladesh

Debut
    Dec 2009
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    388 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So if Pakistan loses Fakhar and Amir, Afghanistan would start as favorites?

I don't know about you, but I sense excuses just in case Bangladesh do get walloped by a lowly Afghanistan team.

And I get so high.. And I just can't feel it....

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are posting you can rest players as if you're an Australian or Indian fan, your record against AFG is 3-2 . Match hasn't started and you being a sore loser already making up excuses

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohit_Beardman View Post
    You are posting you can rest players as if you're an Australian or Indian fan, your record against AFG is 3-2 . Match hasn't started and you being a sore loser already making up excuses
    Yes took the meaning wrong. We meant we don't care about loosing or winning this meaningless match with so much injury and journey. We want fresh full side in the super four.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post

I don't know about you, but I sense excuses just in case Bangladesh do get walloped by a lowly Afghanistan team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohit_Beardman View Post

We want to win surely. And I frankly believe at full strength we are better than Afghanistan.

I don't come up with excuses. When Afghanistan beat us I accepted the fact that they were better side on that series which is why we came short.

TBH, we still are very much capable of beating Afghanistan if we rest our players. However, if Mustafiz, Mushfiq are benched which is likely I think it would be 50/50 or Afghanistan slightly ahead. Afghanistan too are likely to rest someone so you never know.

I will be watching the match regardless and I will be hoping we come ahead of them in this dead rubber. I am more keen to see us beat them on the 23rd than today.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hope BD smash Afghan Bros into oblivion. Joy Bangla!

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Bassim View Post

Pakistan still has some quality in their ranks. The problem with Bangladesh is our youngsters are out of form which is why we have struggled in recent times. A good reason for our success before 2018 was because our youngsters chip in.

Mosaddek, Litton, Miraz, Bijoy, Soumya, Sabbir, all talented batsmen but right now they have struggled to find their feet. You look at Lanka, their seniors juniors all are struggling. I just believe its a phase where we are overly reliant on our senior pros to get the job done.

Pakistan are lucky their youngsters have come good together but I believe there is a time where Pak youngsters will lose form and you simply can't afford to lose older guys like Amir or Fakhar to miss out matches against a rising team like Afghanistan.

Afghanistan have done well, they have risen through the ranks much more quickly than we could but instead of applauding Afghanistan people are kicking Bangladesh who are ironically getting better whereas teams like WI and Lanka are struggling against us and teams like Kenya dont exist and zimbabwe are at the gutters despite having so many world class players once.

P.S- If Pakistan performs like they did against India yesterday they would lose to Afghanistan. Even HK played much better against India. Still and off-day for Pakistan who on their day could beat India.

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Venue
    Dhaka, Bangladesh
    Runs
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDfanforever View Post
    If we loose this match to AFG, and then again in Super 4 stage we could loose huge amounts of ranking points. So instead of being close to 100 ELO we could be down to 85 ELO.

Realistically, we are not expected to beat IND. However, we are expected to beat AFG in both games, and PAK game is 60-40 to PAK.
    Bangladesh can't tolerate more risk of injury. We should rest our key players in this very hot weather and look forward to 2nd round instead if ranking points. I believe that our bench players are enough to beat AFG.You have to put faith on them,if not why select them?

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If AFG put up a good total of around 240 batting first, I'm backing them to win.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afghanistan to bat first if they win toss,

Replace
    Shehzad with Munir Kakar
    Aftab Alam with Sayed Shirzad
    Gulbadin Naib with Sharafudin

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1398 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Afghanistan won the toss and elected to bat.

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    C'mon bowl them out for less than 100.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Big toss to lose

I reckon Afghans are favourites to win this game now but I believe we have skillset to beat them

Debut
    Sep 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going to the stadium in an hours time : )

Afghanistan are favorites batting first, but will be good to see how our batsmen handle their spinners

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to see Bangladesh make 3 changes and give rest to the mushfiq and mustafiz. They should have rested mashrafee and shakib too.

Now battle between
    BAN C vs Afg

Let's see what our reserve can do against Afg.

Debut
    Jan 2017
    Venue
    Toronto
    Runs
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nil Dhumrojal View Post
    Good to see Bangladesh make 3 changes and give rest to the mushfiq and mustafiz. They should have rested mashrafee and shakib too.

Now battle between
    BAN C vs Afg

Let's see what our reserve can do against Afg.
    See what you have done you Indians . Every eenee meenee cheenee now talking about his "B" team as excuses before the game. If they lose "it was our B team". If they win "you lost to our reserves, ha shame on you" Nothing against you mate but that's what we suffered yesterday

Debut
    Jan 2014
    Venue
    Deen Over Dunya
    Runs
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ihsanullah reminded me of the uber talented Ashraful/Aftab of the 2000s for Bangladesh. 4 on the offiside, 4 on the on side, wicket!

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pathetic bowling by this trundler Abu haider. That ball should have been smashed for a four.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Good wicket first up. Nice start by BD.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMan_ View Post

Pathetic bowling by this trundler Abu haider. That ball should have been smashed for a four.
    He is there for taking wickets, not to contain runs.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mashrafee should come in to take another two wickets in his first spell.

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Nice to see this Kid Hider playing for Bangla again in LOIs. The last time I saw him was in Asia Cup final 2016, and he was taken out of attack immediately after 1 over after Kohli and Dhawan smoked him for some 12 or 13 runs in his 1st over.

Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    Mentioned
    248 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Rahmat looks a very good batsmen

New Era of Team Pakistan

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why isn't fizz playing? Why does he take rest this frequently ?

If his body is really this fragile he should stop playing international cricket altogether and focus on crap t20 leagues.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainul View Post
    Bangladesh can't tolerate more risk of injury. We should rest our key players in this very hot weather and look forward to 2nd round instead if ranking points. I believe that our bench players are enough to beat AFG.You have to put faith on them,if not why select them?
    Wow! You folks are so confident ?

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Trundler Abu haider is having a time of his life.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So many Bangladeshis in the crowd? Bd vs Pak/ Ind will be sell outs at this rate for sure in UAE!

Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Afghanistan's T20 dominance over Bangla is not going to help in ODIs for sure. Very weak batting lineup and lack technical skill. AFG is still a minnow.

Debut
    Feb 2018
    Venue
    Pahad
    Runs
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firmly behind Afgans here, specially because we share Delhi/Dehradun as home cities in India! Go boys

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    Firmly behind Afgans here, specially because we share Delhi/Dehradun as home cities in India! Go boys
    BCCI should allow Afg to play in our domestic cricket when not playing internationals. Few seasons in Ranji/Vijay Hazare trophy would do a world of good to them.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Terrific atmosphere. It feels like Bangladesh is playing at home. Wow.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AamchiMumbaikar View Post
    Wow! You folks are so confident ?
    Funnily enough our bench player Rony doing it

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a boring match. Tuk tuk and nothing to play for.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need a wicket now. Mashrafee should come in and take two.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good bowling by Bangladeshi bowlers.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring in mosaddek. Golden arm boy with the ball.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shahzad looking for a century here.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So many Bangladeshi supporters in UAE.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I wonder how this wicket will play in later stage of the game/tournament .... then PAK-AUS series. And this year, they'll play 5 Tests, 3 ODI & 6 T20s in 2 grounds over 10 weeks!!!

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring in mosaddek. Golden arm boy with the ball.
    Mahmudullah is often the partnership breaker in that team, from what I have seen.

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shahzad looks good for a double hundred, should declare now already has enough runs in the belt

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afg playing sensible. They are looking for 280/290. BD needs wickets badly now. Mash should rotate bowlers. Give mahmudullah and mossaddek a go along with shakib now.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Superb catch

Debut
    Aug 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good start from Bangladesh. Will be good if they can beat Afghanistan with a C team.
    Last edited by Dios; 20th September 2018 at 18:35.

Debut
    Jan 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    Good start from Bangladesh. Will be good if they can beat Afghanistan with a C team.
    It will be a shame if Afghanistan can't score 200 against this Bangladesh C team.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    If I double the score at 30 over mark, AFGs are on course to 240, this should be a good score. But they have lost at least 1 more wicket, still probably 230+ is expected. Should be a tough chase.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Shahidi is a far better player than his stats.

I don't understand our tactics - if Mash & Rubel are not going to bowl full quota, then one of them should have made way for Ariful.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wth, why not give the ball to mahmudullah rather mominul?!!!

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HBD to Rashid Khan who is apparently 20.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Shahidi is a far better player than his stats.

I don't understand our tactics - if Mash & Rubel are not going to bowl full quota, then one of them should have made way for Ariful.
    Apu should replace rubel.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afg should win this from this position against BAN C team.

Debut
    Feb 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decent crowd due to the weekend starting soon?

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Apu should replace rubel.
    Both Apu & Ariful should have played today and Shakib leading. It's a lose lose situation for us.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Afg should win this from this position against BAN C team.
    Why joining the band wagon? AFGs are doing well and they are batting first at Abu Dhabi, should make a match of it against any BD team.

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    Why joining the band wagon? AFGs are doing well and they are batting first at Abu Dhabi, should make a match of it against any BD team.
    Well BD should play their full strength side when playing AFG in the super 4's. Btw Cricinfo says this is the best batting track of the cup so far. Hopefully , BD can chase even 240 ish here.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil_cric View Post
    Well BD should play their full strength side when playing AFG in the super 4's. Btw Cricinfo says this is the best batting track of the cup so far. Hopefully , BD can chase even 240 ish here.
    I don't believe the pitch report of recent commies - it's all the same always, stereotype words. What I can see is UAE is a place where most times you have a 50+ handicap batting first. But, in any case we should be backing to chase a target against AFGs.

Debut
    Apr 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turn in to watch some big shots and afg are 177/7. And still tuk tuk. Go Bazuka, go Boom Boom.

Ex Shahid Afridi fan.

Debut
    Aug 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    BD should win this now.

"If this happens I will swim across the Charles River! In winter!" -- OZGOD on NZ batting 6 sessions

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another 40/45 runs will make this interesting.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afg should win this with their fabulous bowling.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think BD will crumble against the Afghan spinner's. Too many runs being leaked here.. come on bhaiyyas get a few wickets here

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor poor bowling

Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Afghanistan is reaching very close to a total where things become tricky for the chasing team.

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Runs
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    17 of the over. Wow!!! What pathetic bowling by Rubel.

Forgive when you are on top. Don't you want to be forgiven?

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This rubel is a brainless bowler short ball after short ball what an idiot. Why don't Bangla drop him after all he cost you the nidahas trophy with his idiotic bowling.

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Naib should give strike to Rashid Khan who seems to be a better slogger.

Debut
    Nov 2016
    Venue
    Dhaka
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enough runs on the board to win this.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1784 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    This could be tricky chase for BD

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Anything over 220, Afghans should be favs to win.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Another 20 runs and BD should start carefully.

Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Dynamic
    Runs
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    222/7 with 2 overs left.

from Rashid .. he is truly a star in this side

Debut
    May 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Rashid Khan is underrated with the bat. He can belt like no one when he is in the zone.