Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 80 of 1112
  1. #1
    Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    26,781
    Mentioned
    1236 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Pakistan vs India | Asia Cup: Super Four | Dubai | Sep 23, 2018 | India Innings

    Defend 237? Likely?

    Need bowlers to fire.


    Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

  2. #2
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    1,167
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fielding has to be at top. If we have any chance to win this.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,563
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indian middle order is weak as well. 2 inform batsmen followed by 4 washed up batsmen.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,041
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want Pakistan to take our openers for cheap.Want to know how our middle order would fare.Hope Dhoni fails massively today.He would drag us down in WC 19 with his pathetic batting.

  5. #5
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,737
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On this wicket, mushkil hai?

  6. #6
    Debut
    Aug 2011
    Venue
    Montreal
    Runs
    1,216
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be tough to defend this not only need to take wickets but make sure they don't score easy runs don't give them easy singles and field amazingly

  7. #7
    Debut
    Nov 2011
    Runs
    19,320
    Mentioned
    192 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    This should be a cake walk barring an extraordinary bowling spell

  8. #8
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,563
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dhawan/Rohit = 70% of INdia's chances. With no Pandya down the order a weak lower order. Jadhav, Dhoni, KKD, Rayudu one of the most pathetic middle order in my living memory.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I said earlier that we might chase 220 and i stick by that. That beating by Asif Ali killed all chances. 20 runs too many. Too much pressure on our useless 3-6.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  10. #10
    Debut
    Jul 2017
    Runs
    1,265
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be tough, but who knows.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    113
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    I want Pakistan to take our openers for cheap.Want to know how our middle order would fare.Hope Dhoni fails massively today.He would drag us down in WC 19 with his pathetic batting.
    Second that... middle order's time to deliver, to chase this score without help from top 2 !

  12. #12
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    India to lose the plot soon. And get bundled out for less than 200.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,820
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Raydus and Jadhav's don't inspire much confidence, but this total shouldn't be a big deal against Pakistan attack. I predict a win by 6 wickets with 5 overs to spare.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,820
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingolfy View Post
    I want Pakistan to take our openers for cheap.Want to know how our middle order would fare.Hope Dhoni fails massively today.He would drag us down in WC 19 with his pathetic batting.
    I doubt that will make a difference now. Kohli and Shastree are dheets when it comes to Dhoni's place in the side.

  15. #15
    Debut
    May 2014
    Venue
    United States of America
    Runs
    12,090
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Need to field well

  16. #16
    Debut
    Jul 2016
    Venue
    Edmonton-Lahore Canada-Pakistan
    Runs
    5,180
    Mentioned
    430 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If we dismiss openers early we can win this.


    IN PAKISTAN LIES OUR DELIVERANCE,DEFENCE, AND HONOUR.
    -Muhammad Ali Jinnah

  17. #17
    Debut
    Sep 2017
    Runs
    1,041
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackShadow View Post
    I doubt that will make a difference now. Kohli and Shastree are dheets when it comes to Dhoni's place in the side.
    But failure against Pakistan might push the red button.But these conditions are tailor-made for him. On slow pattas with small target against Pakistan's notorious fielding, he can still play those ugly shots and scamper runs hard.

  18. #18
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Antartica
    Runs
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a pathetic indian middle order, have not seen such a brittle one. Dhoni is long past his batting prime. Kohlis superior stat managed to hide that blemish so far. We needed a solid one , maybe like rahane or atleast an impact player like rahul

  19. #19
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Los Angeles
    Runs
    543
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE don’t drop catches off Afridi bowling!

  20. #20
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Venue
    Los Angeles
    Runs
    543
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully Rohit Sharma becomes Shaheen’s duck

  21. #21
    Debut
    Jul 2015
    Runs
    1,066
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Catches win matches, chances will be there as long as we don't drop them

  22. #22
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Delhi
    Runs
    10,060
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take out the openers, Pakistan will win.

    DK, Rayudu, jadav, Dhoni..... If Pakistan can't handle this pathetic middle order, you guys should held the head in shame.

  23. #23
    Debut
    Apr 2017
    Venue
    Canada
    Runs
    376
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zaman out of form or can't cope with pressure?

  24. #24
    Debut
    Dec 2005
    Venue
    Sharjah, U.A.E
    Runs
    12,737
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Zaman out of form or can't cope with pressure?
    Had a brainfade

  25. #25
    Debut
    Nov 2017
    Runs
    840
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Take out the openers, Pakistan will win.

    DK, Rayudu, jadav, Dhoni..... If Pakistan can't handle this pathetic middle order, you guys should held the head in shame.
    If this middle order can score more than 60-70 runs , then bowling attack is woeful.

  26. #26
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amir plucking Dhawan and Rohit early will be beneficial to everyone including Amir, Indian middle order. They need to be tested now before it comes crashing ala CT final.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I back us to win this. although we are 13 runs short of a par score. Just need to take openers, rest will just come and go for fun

  28. #28
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    160
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chase this down within 45 overs

  29. #29
    Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    3,563
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    India has problem with "first timers" against them.

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2010
    Venue
    Sheffield
    Runs
    29,359
    Mentioned
    988 Post(s)
    Tagged
    12 Thread(s)
    Little margin for error for our bowlers given our failure to cross 250.

    Need a strong new ball spell.

  31. #31
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Zaman out of form or can't cope with pressure?
    That's what massive expectations combined with lack of skill does. They keep bowling him middle and leg and he can't score there. Not even singles

  32. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by light View Post
    Zaman out of form or can't cope with pressure?
    He had scores throughout CT. He played well today and was looking to smash before given wrongly out for the second time in 2 matches. Do you understand that? In 2 matches he was given out wrongly twice. Means he lost opportunities to score big, not because of his own fault but because of umpires. Pressure? What pressure? Ineptness from umpires thats it. Problem with Zamaan is that he is selfless and if he isnt sure, he doesnt wanna take a review.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Feb 2018
    Runs
    1,820
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi View Post
    Take out the openers, Pakistan will win.

    DK, Rayudu, jadav, Dhoni..... If Pakistan can't handle this pathetic middle order, you guys should held the head in shame.
    True, this is probably the worst middle order India can field. If Pakistan can't get them out, they better shift their focus to 2023 WC.

  34. #34
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He had scores throughout CT. He played well today and was looking to smash before given wrongly out for the second time in 2 matches. Do you understand that? In 2 matches he was given out wrongly twice. Means he lost opportunities to score big, not because of his own fault but because of umpires. Pressure? What pressure? Ineptness from umpires thats it. Problem with Zamaan is that he is selfless and if he isnt sure, he doesnt wanna take a review.
    Cant blam it on umpires bro. Babar was there too and had the same view. And he advised him not to take the review.

  35. #35
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    95,927
    Mentioned
    1731 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)


    For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

  36. #36
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Venue
    Kolkata
    Runs
    2,732
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He had scores throughout CT. He played well today and was looking to smash before given wrongly out for the second time in 2 matches. Do you understand that? In 2 matches he was given out wrongly twice. Means he lost opportunities to score big, not because of his own fault but because of umpires. Pressure? What pressure? Ineptness from umpires thats it. Problem with Zamaan is that he is selfless and if he isnt sure, he doesnt wanna take a review.
    Yes because he was looking like a million bucks before that happened

  37. #37
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    He had scores throughout CT. He played well today and was looking to smash before given wrongly out for the second time in 2 matches. Do you understand that? In 2 matches he was given out wrongly twice. Means he lost opportunities to score big, not because of his own fault but because of umpires. Pressure? What pressure? Ineptness from umpires thats it. Problem with Zamaan is that he is selfless and if he isnt sure, he doesnt wanna take a review.
    U should look at how he played until he got out. Yes he scored in CT and was the best batsman along with Dhawan there. But his lack of confidence shows in his inability to review. The way he lost his balance while playing a ball on middle. The way he can't rotate when there is no room to hit. He kept middling the balls but sent them straight to fielders. Teams have found him out and aren't giving him room to free his arms. Happens to every batsman in their 2nd year and happened to Sehwag too. Now he needs to.improve his leg side play

  38. #38
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If Bangladesh wins today and we lose.. We might be out of the finals if we dont beat Bangladesh in next game then

  39. #39
    Debut
    Jun 2009
    Runs
    1,815
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    If Bangladesh wins today and we lose.. We might be out of the finals if we dont beat Bangladesh in next game then
    Not might we will be

  40. #40
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    Cant blam it on umpires bro. Babar was there too and had the same view. And he advised him not to take the review.
    Why cant we blame it on umpires whose job is to male correct decisions? Even if we go to court for this, i am confident that the judge will also blame the umpire. Batsman's review is secondary. Umpire's job is primary. Fakhar didnt get out in last two games because of his own lack of ability with the bat, nobody in the world can prove otherwise.

  41. #41
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep the hopes high guys :

    Highest targets chased down in ODIs in Dubai DSC:
    285 SL vs Pak, 2013
    275 Pak vs SA, 2010
    247 Pak vs NZ, 2014
    238 Eng vs Pak, 2012

  42. #42
    Debut
    Oct 2010
    Runs
    27,383
    Mentioned
    395 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    If Bangladesh wins today and we lose.. We might be out of the finals if we dont beat Bangladesh in next game then
    Lmao when will we stop relying on others to lose for final spot?

  43. #43
    Debut
    Jun 2011
    Venue
    Kashmir
    Runs
    18,587
    Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Field good get openers early we have good chance


    New Era of Team Pakistan

  44. #44
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Why cant we blame it on umpires whose job is to male correct decisions? Even if we go to court for this, i am confident that the judge will also blame the umpire. Batsman's review is secondary. Umpire's job is primary. Fakhar didnt get out in last two games because of his own lack of ability with the bat, nobody in the world can prove otherwise.
    He is a human bro. Mistakes happen.

  45. #45
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    U should look at how he played until he got out. Yes he scored in CT and was the best batsman along with Dhawan there. But his lack of confidence shows in his inability to review. The way he lost his balance while playing a ball on middle. The way he can't rotate when there is no room to hit. He kept middling the balls but sent them straight to fielders. Teams have found him out and aren't giving him room to free his arms. Happens to every batsman in their 2nd year and happened to Sehwag too. Now he needs to.improve his leg side play
    I saw how he batted live. And He had already started coming into the groove hitting a massive six and raising his strike rate quickly from 30 to 70. Before the stupid umpire gave him out.

    Can you prove to me that Fakhar got out because he is out of form and not because of umpire's mistake? You cant.

  46. #46
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,994
    Mentioned
    1726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    I repeat again - DRS shouldn't be with the players.

    Decent but below average score from PAK - blowers will have to bail out team again if they are to win tonight. He played decent, considering recent form, but have to say Sarfraz is the culprit again, costing at least 25 runs. Got Babar Run Out, then almost stagnated the score board.

  47. #47
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    2,689
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be interesting to see. Looking forward to the Amir Afridi opening partnership. 2 quick wickets then game on


    Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

  48. #48
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I repeat again - DRS shouldn't be with the players.

    Decent but below average score from PAK - blowers will have to bail out team again if they are to win tonight. He played decent, considering recent form, but have to say Sarfraz is the culprit again, costing at least 25 runs. Got Babar Run Out, then almost stagnated the score board.
    I think like its used in run outs, DRS should be used in LBWs same way

  49. #49
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    2,689
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We need to have an amazing fielding performance


    Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

  50. #50
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont know how Malik keeps rescuing us. Noone else stands up...

  51. #51
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    6,270
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can Pakistan win? Can the bowlers defend this?

  52. #52
    Debut
    Jun 2017
    Runs
    4,370
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by adzzy786 View Post
    We need to have an amazing fielding performance
    After a particularly bad day, Pakistan produces a great fielding performance.

  53. #53
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    160
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pakistan are a bowler short, Nazareth is no Jaddu

  54. #54
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,623
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Pakistan team selection is poor , two specialist spinners was must here

  55. #55
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    I saw how he batted live. And He had already started coming into the groove hitting a massive six and raising his strike rate quickly from 30 to 70. Before the stupid umpire gave him out.

    Can you prove to me that Fakhar got out because he is out of form and not because of umpire's mistake? You cant.
    Umpire made a mistake and if Fakhar couldnt realize he hit the ball with his glove then you can't blame the umpire or Babar. He lost balance, had an awkward stretch and fall and lack of confidence or being selfless, he didnt review. It was his fault as he didn't ckaim his chance

  56. #56
    Debut
    Mar 2018
    Runs
    578
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    Can Pakistan win? Can the bowlers defend this?
    If we take both openers under 37... Then yes

  57. #57
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,994
    Mentioned
    1726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by B_Positive View Post
    I think like its used in run outs, DRS should be used in LBWs same way
    Today was completely PAK's fault - trust me. This is basic cricket sense that you use your DRS to protect your best player (s) and today Fakhar just started to get going. He didn't feel that he had touched the ball, which is surprising, but basic batting sense is against spinners on turning wicket, you should review - just one Orange and the Review would have been retained.

    Quite foolish actually from a top order batsmen, groomed under Mickey.

  58. #58
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    6,270
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like DRS should be abandoned altogether or every single wicket or appeal should be checked with DRS. @Madplayer What say you?

  59. #59
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    476
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's go lads! We can do this

  60. #60
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,623
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Amir with new ball , can he strike ?

  61. #61
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rhony View Post
    Umpire made a mistake and if Fakhar couldnt realize he hit the ball with his glove then you can't blame the umpire or Babar. He lost balance, had an awkward stretch and fall and lack of confidence or being selfless, he didnt review. It was his fault as he didn't ckaim his chance
    Cant blame the umpire? Wow. You must be an umpire yourself to defend your fellow umpire.

  62. #62
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    2,689
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to bowl tight. Can not give freebies


    Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

  63. #63
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    8,620
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes India have this

  64. #64
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExpressPacer View Post
    I feel like DRS should be abandoned altogether or every single wicket or appeal should be checked with DRS. @Madplayer What say you?
    I think you are right. Only issue is that it will be time consuming.

  65. #65
    Debut
    May 2018
    Venue
    India
    Runs
    305
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amir is playing :p
    Pakistan playing with 3 bowler
    Shaheen
    Hassan
    and
    Amir+Shadab+Nawaz=1

  66. #66
    Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    22,994
    Mentioned
    1726 Post(s)
    Tagged
    10 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justcrazy View Post
    Pakistan team selection is poor , two specialist spinners was must here
    WC preparation and for net practice they needed 6 pacers - you can't blame. Also Fahim is a balanced all-rounder like Imran was, means he can contribute both with bat & ball - instead of 6 pacers, I should correct myself to 5.5. Add, Haris, Malik & Fakhar's spin ......................

  67. #67
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,623
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    I think that Pakistan lack of specialist spinners will hurt them.

  68. #68
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Aamir looks threatening


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  69. #69
    Debut
    Nov 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    11,915
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oooh that was close

  70. #70
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Amir looking threatening.

  71. #71
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    8,620
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    See we were just tapping those straight balls

  72. #72
    Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    476
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just fell short on that last ball off of Amir!

  73. #73
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    2,689
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t believe they ran 3


    Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

  74. #74
    Debut
    Dec 2007
    Venue
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Runs
    8,620
    Mentioned
    260 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Our lack of batting will cost is in the world cup

  75. #75
    Debut
    Aug 2016
    Venue
    Islamabad, Pakistan.
    Runs
    6,270
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No demons in the pitch as Pakistan had displayed. Shaheen going to get taken apart.

  76. #76
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    13,105
    Mentioned
    682 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Madplayer View Post
    Cant blame the umpire? Wow. You must be an umpire yourself to defend your fellow umpire.
    Umpires have made mistakes in every other match. There's a reason there's a system called the DRS. Stupidity on the part of Babar not to let Fakhar review that.


    'There's a lady who's sure all that glitters is gold'

  77. #77
    Debut
    Mar 2009
    Venue
    UK England
    Runs
    2,689
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dropped


    Listen to your parents. Love them and respect them. Do not ever disobey or be rude to them

  78. #78
    Debut
    Aug 2012
    Venue
    everywhere
    Runs
    23,251
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Swing for Shaheen

  79. #79
    Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Chicago
    Runs
    5,404
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    I repeat again - DRS shouldn't be with the players.

    Decent but below average score from PAK - blowers will have to bail out team again if they are to win tonight. He played decent, considering recent form, but have to say Sarfraz is the culprit again, costing at least 25 runs. Got Babar Run Out, then almost stagnated the score board.
    Couldn't agree with you more. The third umpire should just check it and relay it to the field umpire. It's shouldn't be up to the players

  80. #80
    Debut
    Dec 2010
    Venue
    Mississauga
    Runs
    88,623
    Mentioned
    865 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MMHS View Post
    WC preparation and for net practice they needed 6 pacers - you can't blame. Also Fahim is a balanced all-rounder like Imran was, means he can contribute both with bat & ball - instead of 6 pacers, I should correct myself to 5.5. Add, Haris, Malik & Fakhar's spin ......................
    I think on Asian pitches Faheem has to be the third pacer.

    Shadab in fact can be promoted up the order , and Pakistan can fit in two spinners.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •