Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rollingstoned View Post
    If end result is the only thing that matters why do people keep referring to the hk match.
    Have you ever seen any of my comments there no...you are misunderstanding me dear all are not the same.Actually the conversation started after i posted that pakistan can take away many positive from today amtch and yes it can be like that.They should learn how to fight even if your skill level is not there as Afghan shown us roday and against us.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they find 2 more batsmen they will consistently thrash Bangladesh

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Expecting a nail biter tomorrow.Bangladesh is favorite for tomorrow match but Pak vcan do well on their day...I thoroughly enjoyed thid game ,well played both teams.

Debut
    Nov 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When sir jadeja finishes, he makes sure both teams are happy.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    Have you ever seen me trolling here but some of my honest comment has been rewarded trolling label here.And i am not the one to run away when Pakistan is losing.The only thing i feel heer was wrong that India did go into the match overconfident.You can do changes but seriously 5 changes?I have to say here so to avoid trolling that India is quality side and they have no match in Asia.
    When you need approval from your fellow posters thts mean you are going wrong somewhere even you know that...

Debut
    Jun 2013
    Venue
    Toronto , Canada
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #ThugsOfHindustan. Giving false hopes to Bangladesh in final and all of the sudden bringing A game in final. Well played india. First phase is done.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    If they find that with one good fast bowler,actually they have but fitness problems,they can beat pakistan 4 out of 5 times heer in UAE,Actually i am pathan and we belong to the same race you dont know these people are fighters and will fight till last ball.They have it in them.
    The Rashid guy and many more like Asghar have played most of cricket in Peshawar but they have established a good domestic cricket now.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If end result is the only thing that matters why do people keep referring to the hk match.
    What have you done
    That poster went to Viru bhai crying for further explanation

Debut
    Sep 2018
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations to Afghanistan team, they have quality spinners and entertaining batsmen like Nabi and Shehzad, clearly the second best team from Asia.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jnaveen1980 View Post
    You forgot to add Pakistan

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    When you need approval from your fellow posters thts mean you are going wrong somewhere even you know that...
    No dear i know what i say bu.it really disappoints when you are not doing for what yo are being accused of.And yea we have few good posters here who always come with realistic comments and i have been a student here so no worries.

Debut
    Apr 2018
    Venue
    Pune Maharashtra
    Runs
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    No dear i know what i say bu.it really disappoints when you are not doing for what yo are being accused of.And yea we have few good posters here who always come with realistic comments and i have been a student here so no worries.
    Easy bro just a fun banter
    Dont take it to the heart
    Good luck for tomorrows game

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peshwa View Post
    What have you done
    That poster went to Viru bhai crying for further explanation
    t its ok chill...

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin136 View Post
    I think it was more because he was cramping than just waiting to strike.
    May be, I didn't see. Actually this doesn't work like that, may be a target of 255 would have made Jadeja stay till last ball and win it with a SIX.

Debut
    Apr 2011
    Venue
    Toronto (Dhaka)
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1620 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Had they scored more the last few overs rhey would be winning this. He did his hammy I think.
    May be, these day they don't allow runner.

Debut
    Apr 2013
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    AFGHANISTAN CAPTAIN, ASGHAR AFGHAN
    “It is really a proud moment for me and my team, because we have played super cricket in this Asia Cup, winning the first two games in the first round and then qualifying for the Super 4. Here we finished two close games and we were unlucky we couldn’t finish with a win in the last two matches. But the way we have finished today I think I am feeling proud and the credit goes to the players for the way they have played in the entire tournament. It shows the consistency and commitment of our performance that we have shown in this tournament. I am very happy and satisfied, it is also an important moment in history for Afghanistan because we have never played like this in the Asia Cup before. We were unlucky not to qualify for the final, but we hope we will do that next time”

INDIA PLAYER, K L RAHUL
    “In the last two years we have seen the remarkable improvement Afghanistan has made as a team. We have seen the likes of Rasheed Khan, Mujeeb, and Nabi. All these guys have been playing in the Indian Premier League (IPL) and are still performing around the world in different franchises, playing franchisee cricket. Overall as a team Afghanistan are no walkovers, they are really competitive One Day and T20I side, and they keep proving it over and over again. The way they played today, it was very exciting as a cricket game, and you want to be part of such games where you want to compete till the end. If the result had gone in our favour it would have been good, nonetheless I am still happy to play a game like this.”

Follow PakPassion on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

Debut
    Feb 2014
    Runs
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Smart move by India to deceive the opponent in final by playing slack. It will be another one sided match whether its Bangladesh or Pakistan.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Antartica
    Runs
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Though both ibw decn went against, still Dhoni should feel his days are over. Most likely not going to retire keeping his avg over 50