Venue
    Milton, Ontario
    Runs
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARK Rafay View Post
    Woah. So we'll see a team names "The Sixth Team" "TST" in the drafts? And a new owner will acquire the team before the start of PSL. I'm feeling something bad can happen
    The owner will name it right after buying it well before PSL

Debut
    Jan 2006
    Venue
    Milton, Ontario
    Runs
    Mentioned
    113 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today, Letís discuss how is Diamond category setting up for Islamabad United? It also looks like a tough decision for United with the players below to chose from

Rumman
    Sami
    Asif
    Ronchi
    Billings

Which 3 player would they chose ? Considering Rumman Rais is there captain I guess they have no other choice but to chose Rumman, Asif and Ronchi. Which means Lahore could snatch wicket keeping option Sam Billings from them!!

Whatís your take guyz?

Debut
    Jul 2015
    Venue
    Karachi
    Runs
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hailian View Post
    Today, Let’s discuss how is Diamond category setting up for Islamabad United? It also looks like a tough decision for United with the players below to chose from

Rumman
    Sami
    Asif
    Ronchi
    Billings

Which 3 player would they chose ? Considering Rumman Rais is there captain I guess they have no other choice but to chose Rumman, Asif and Ronchi. Which means Lahore could snatch wicket keeping option Sam Billings from them!!

What’s your take guyz?
    Ronchi and Rumman are must for them. They might go with Sami.

If you Can Believe In Something, Than why not believe In Yourself.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan.
    Runs
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Today, Let’s discuss how is Diamond category setting up for Islamabad United? It also looks like a tough decision for United with the players below to chose from

Rumman
    Sami
    Asif
    Ronchi
    Billings

What’s your take guyz?
    Ronchi is in Platinum Category, they will retain Rumman, Asif, Sami

Debut
    Apr 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reports were suggesting that Fakhar Zaman was close to be released by Lahore Qalandars today
    Who are trying to make space for Shahid Afridi supposedly

Thank God they have decided to keep him, but why did it get to this point in the first place?

I really want to know who is calling the shots at LQ, is it Aqib Javed or the Rana brothers?
    Whoever it is, is further feeding the idea that LQ are clueless when it comes to selecting a team and brainless at the draft.

You can’t even feel sorry for them anymore

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rumman
    Sami
    Asif
    Ronchi
    Billings

What’s your take guyz?
    They are going to drop sami as he is overaged and islu always prefers young talent.

Debut
    Mar 2018
    Venue
    lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedz View Post
    Reports were suggesting that Fakhar Zaman was close to be released by Lahore Qalandars today
    Who are trying to make space for Shahid Afridi supposedly

Thank God they have decided to keep him, but why did it get to this point in the first place?

I really want to know who is calling the shots at LQ, is it Aqib Javed or the Rana brothers?
    Whoever it is, is further feeding the idea that LQ are clueless when it comes to selecting a team and brainless at the draft.

You can’t even feel sorry for them anymore
    Aqibs blunders are not a good sign for the fans of qalanders.