Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

Results 1 to 39 of 39
  1. #1
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    16,591
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    U-turns of PTI government

    There has been too many U-turns of PTI government and it is becoming a joke now. Why not PTI government takes its time to reach a decision and then stick with it?

  2. #2
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,851
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe their cheerleaders would justify this too.

    Joke of a political party is PTI.

  3. #3
    Debut
    Jan 2017
    Runs
    1,046
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    I believe their cheerleaders would justify this too.

    Joke of a political party is PTI.
    Yes, PPP and PMLN who tripled the National debt and destroyed the economy are amazing. Have some shame, its only been a month yet.

  4. #4
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    I believe their cheerleaders would justify this too.

    Joke of a political party is PTI.
    You ran on the other thread, why did the National debt triple under your crooks and why did they leave an 8% budget deficit?

  5. #5
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    8,171
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's understandable. They have never been in the government, and things look a lot different from the outside than in. Governing is a lot harder than it appears. We don't have a silver bullet to fix what ails the country. It will take a lot of hard work, sacrifices from the masses, planning and long time to put the country on the right track. I would expect the PTI government to make many mistakes and u-turns as they understand the situation better and factors change as nothing happens in a vacuum. At the same time I would expect them to be transparent and come correct their course as soon as possible if mistakes do happen.

  6. #6
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
    It's understandable. They have never been in the government, and things look a lot different from the outside than in. Governing is a lot harder than it appears. We don't have a silver bullet to fix what ails the country. It will take a lot of hard work, sacrifices from the masses, planning and long time to put the country on the right track. I would expect the PTI government to make many mistakes and u-turns as they understand the situation better and factors change as nothing happens in a vacuum. At the same time I would expect them to be transparent and come correct their course as soon as possible if mistakes do happen.
    Great post! I believe that you are spot on. As with all govts Many mistakes will be made but the red line for me will be corruption. I dont want our Finance Minister on the run!

  7. #7
    Debut
    Jul 2018
    Runs
    348
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    There has been too many U-turns of PTI government and it is becoming a joke now. Why not PTI government takes its time to reach a decision and then stick with it?
    Iím curious about those too many uturns. Will you please list all those?

  8. #8
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,851
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bewal Express

    Just as you ran away from Buzdar one.

  9. #9
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,215
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    There has been too many U-turns of PTI government and it is becoming a joke now. Why not PTI government takes its time to reach a decision and then stick with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    I believe their cheerleaders would justify this too.

    Joke of a political party is PTI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    @Bewal Express

    Just as you ran away from Buzdar one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick84 View Post
    I’m curious about those too many uturns. Will you please list all those?



    This is selected government of Puppets.

    Establishment wants to destroy further the image of democracy and parliament. In last 10 years they defamed politicians and now they are defaming system so that people’s faith on democracy ends and once again ppl start begging for Marshal Law. This has been the case since inception of Pakistan.



    1. 16 U-turns of first 30 days :

    https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/370...ops-in-30-days


    2. 17th U-turn was of Radio Pakistan building handover fiasco to Ary News.


    3. 18th U-turn is this :-)






    There were days on PP wrt Pak politics when I disagreed with @Mamoon @Moiza @_Hamza @saadibaba @Endymion @inziLegend etc etc but reading really helps. I was brain washed by planted Rangeela pseudo journalists soobaydaars sipahis of electronic n social media who sold me lies uninterruptedly and this indeed is 5th generation warfare. So many lies of this stooge Puppet got exposed in last 5 years and it was proved that his handlers feed him and his political cousins with that fake information. And sole cause was to defame democratically elected leaders and now target is this very system.

    @DW44 posts , a political forum, along with democrat reporters and journalists columns made me understand this Gorak Dhanda.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  10. #10
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    This is selected government of Puppets.

    Establishment wants to destroy further the image of democracy and parliament. In last 10 years they defamed politicians and now they are defaming system so that people’s faith on democracy ends and once again ppl start begging for Marshal Law. This has been the case since inception of Pakistan.



    1. 16 U-turns of first 30 days :

    https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/370...ops-in-30-days


    2. 17th U-turn was of Radio Pakistan building handover fiasco to Ary News.


    3. 18th U-turn is this :-)






    There were days on PP wrt Pak politics when I disagreed with @Mamoon @Moiza @_Hamza @saadibaba @Endymion @inziLegend etc etc but reading really helps. I was brain washed by planted Rangeela pseudo journalists soobaydaars sipahis of electronic n social media who sold me lies uninterruptedly and this indeed is 5th generation warfare. So many lies of this stooge Puppet got exposed in last 5 years and it was proved that his handlers feed him and his political cousins with that fake information. And sole cause was to defame democratically elected leaders and now target is this very system.

    @DW44 posts , a political forum, along with democrat reporters and journalists columns made me understand this Gorak Dhanda.
    Atif Mian resolution by your Party? Your handlers have humiliated you.

  11. #11
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,215
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    U turn number 19 of PTI gov


    Saudi Arabia is becoming 3rd partner of CPEC : PTI


    U turn : They are not :-)





    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  12. #12
    Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    23,179
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    U turn number 19 of PTI gov


    Saudi Arabia is becoming 3rd partner of CPEC : PTI


    U turn : They are not :-)



    Nooras clutching at straws as usual. It was reported by the media that they were joining. In no press conference (of which there are many now) was this said explicitly. It has been further clarified today my the information minister. I suggest noora supporters should sit and reflect and ask why their Pir had golden toilets in Muree while his voters can barely find three meals aday.

  13. #13
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    U turn number 19 of PTI gov


    Saudi Arabia is becoming 3rd partner of CPEC : PTI


    U turn : They are not :-)



    The Saudis are investing billions, Nooras are hurt and humiliated.

  14. #14
    Debut
    Feb 2006
    Runs
    28,365
    Mentioned
    272 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    They say when you go to war, you have got to be flexible in changing your strategies and game plans based on changing circumstances and ground realities and it is suicidal to be stubborn in your thinking. Nothing wrong with PTI making a U-turn if warranted.

  15. #15
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Savak View Post
    They say when you go to war, you have got to be flexible in changing your strategies and game plans based on changing circumstances and ground realities and it is suicidal to be stubborn in your thinking. Nothing wrong with PTI making a U-turn if warranted.
    As long as they dont do Uturns on corruption and accountability then i will live with that. Battles may be lost in the short term to win wars over the long term.

  16. #16
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,215
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    @Hamza_


    Laala U turn number 20

    20. Increase in Electricity prices taken back.



    Good U turn finally :-)


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  17. #17
    Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    7,851
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    @Hamza_


    Laala U turn number 20

    20. Increase in Electricity prices taken back.



    Good U turn finally :-)
    @TalentSpotterPk

    Ghoom gaye hain yeh log waisey he.

    They can't even think about the implications of their decisions. *facepalm*

  18. #18
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,201
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Patwarion ki choti choti khushyan.


    When you ask about Former Finance Minister becoming proclaimed offender, they say "it's sazish"

    When you ask about Model town massacre, the answer is same, "the sazish"

    When you say that Nawaz has not shown any known income of resources for such a huge wealth abroad. they say " lekin corruption saabit nhi huwi"

    When you ask them about millions of pound property in London, Maryam, her brothers and father's contradictory statement about that wealth accumulation they will at last budge a little, shamelessly !
    "khata hai tou lagata bhi ha"

    And here they are condemning PTI if they correct an earlier mistake or revise their initial bad judgement for the ultimate better decision.
    They are called Nooras for a reason.


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  19. #19
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Between Venus & Mars
    Runs
    9,201
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    @Hamza_


    Laala U turn number 20

    20. Increase in Electricity prices taken back.



    Good U turn finally :-)


    Koe had hoti ha jahalpan ki bhi.

    Nepra ( power regulator . Google further, if needed ) sent a summary to government to raise energy prices which government has decided not to raise at the moment.

    Government has not made any decision in this regard. So, how can there be reversal of a decision when actually that decision was never actually made?

    Now carry on with your jokes !


    " Don't wait. The time will never be just right "

  20. #20
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    @Hamza_


    Laala U turn number 20

    20. Increase in Electricity prices taken back.



    Good U turn finally :-)
    If the PTI have to increase its because of your theft and incompetence. The incompetence was so bad that the Finance Minister ran away. How more shameless can you get when you ignore a simple question on Why Munshi Dar is on the run? Why Babloo and dopey are on the run? Why Maryam submitted fake documents in court.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 5th October 2018 at 00:38.

  21. #21
    Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    14,215
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Uturn Number 21. Say Alhamdoulillah
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TalentSpotterPk; 7th October 2018 at 05:55.


    Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

  22. #22
    Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    11,867
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Uturn Number 21. Say Alhamdoulillah
    Why are you running? Where is Munshi Dar?

  23. #23
    Debut
    Nov 2010
    Venue
    Paradise
    Runs
    2,479
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Should going to an IMF be considered a U-turn from the govt. knowing that they tried to explore all the options however to no avail. Goes to show how the economy of the country has been destroyed by the previous two govts. to almost an irreparable end.

  24. #24
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shaaik View Post
    Should going to an IMF be considered a U-turn from the govt. knowing that they tried to explore all the options however to no avail. Goes to show how the economy of the country has been destroyed by the previous two govts. to almost an irreparable end.

  25. #25
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

  26. #26
    Debut
    Mar 2011
    Venue
    An inswinging Yorker.
    Runs
    7,872
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post

    Two completely clueless posts.

    1) check the loans Pakistan had to payoff during 2013 vs the loans having to payoff now. Give facts and figures instead of intangible statements such as "all governments having bad economies"

    2) The idea of labelling IMF as a U-turn is the idea of saying an athlete who criticizes fat people for eating fries ate french fries when it was the only thing found in a jungle. Therefore, who shouldn't criticize.

    Completely clueless and uneducated to label this a U-Turn.

  27. #27
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Two completely clueless posts.

    1) check the loans Pakistan had to payoff during 2013 vs the loans having to payoff now. Give facts and figures instead of intangible statements such as "all governments having bad economies"

    2) The idea of labelling IMF as a U-turn is the idea of saying an athlete who criticizes fat people for eating fries ate french fries when it was the only thing found in a jungle. Therefore, who shouldn't criticize.

    Completely clueless and uneducated to label this a U-Turn.
    That French fries analogy is stupid and you know it. IK knew very well that there is no money in the coffers and he still claimed that he wouldn’t go to IMF.

  28. #28
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badsha View Post
    Two completely clueless posts.

    1) check the loans Pakistan had to payoff during 2013 vs the loans having to payoff now. Give facts and figures instead of intangible statements such as "all governments having bad economies"

    2) The idea of labelling IMF as a U-turn is the idea of saying an athlete who criticizes fat people for eating fries ate french fries when it was the only thing found in a jungle. Therefore, who shouldn't criticize.

    Completely clueless and uneducated to label this a U-Turn.
    And if PTI and it’s followers can’t take into account the factor of rupee depreciation and it’s impact on loans, in addition to loans incurred by the previous government because of CPEC ( a project vehemently supported by PTI and it’s supporters), then god help this country.

  29. #29
    Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    3,657
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should term U-turn as a correction rather than a u-turn. Lets face it, this government is new, they are going to make mistakes. As a Pakistani our hope should be in the end whatever decision they stick to should be beneficial for the majority of the country.


    "Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

  30. #30
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by proud_pakistani View Post
    We should term U-turn as a correction rather than a u-turn. Lets face it, this government is new, they are going to make mistakes. As a Pakistani our hope should be in the end whatever decision they stick to should be beneficial for the majority of the country.
    To be honest, I don’t have any problems with them going to IMF. It’s the lies that stings me. Don’t promise things to the ppl that you don’t have any control over. I never had any problems with IK using helicopter either, it were Fawad Chaudhry’s lies that really annoyed me. I think we all have enough dignity to deserve truth. Just tell us the truth. That’s all I ask from these politicians. We have been through worst and I think we are more than capable of handling the truth.

  31. #31
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    4,716
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    They are going to have to deal with criticism due to jalsa language before elections but after that Asad Umar has repeatedly pointed out that no option even IMF is not off the table. Just look at his full interviews.

    Anytime something happens people are going to pull up the jalsa and dharna speeches. The problem is with PTI that has continued still, they still have the tendency to make big claims and raise hopes. The formula isn't new actually it's what PML-N and PPP did as well. People are just more ready to pounce on PTI.

  32. #32
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdi View Post
    They are going to have to deal with criticism due to jalsa language before elections but after that Asad Umar has repeatedly pointed out that no option even IMF is not off the table. Just look at his full interviews.

    Anytime something happens people are going to pull up the jalsa and dharna speeches. The problem is with PTI that has continued still, they still have the tendency to make big claims and raise hopes. The formula isn't new actually it's what PML-N and PPP did as well. People are just more ready to pounce on PTI.
    A false dawn is more disappointing than the endless nights.

  33. #33
    Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    16,591
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    A false dawn is more disappointing than the endless nights.
    wah wah kya baat hai

  34. #34
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by srh View Post
    wah wah kya baat hai
    Perhaps they are equally disappointing.

  35. #35
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    4,716
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    A false dawn is more disappointing than the endless nights.
    Meh. I rarely pay jalsa language any heed these days.

    If I started believing or trusting those claims then potatoes are Rs 5-10 (Nawaz), Zardari has been dragged on the streets of Larkana (Shehbaz), Poverty is nearly diminished in Pakistan (Nawaz, Shebaz), Thar is a thriving metropolis (PPP), Bhutto is alive ( ), the Peshawar BRT could be built in in 8-10 billion rupees (Asad Umar, actually it can be in about 15 billion if the design and facilities are minimalist), Imran Khan is going to build 50 lakh houses.

    Jalsa language is for the purpose of riling up support and getting people to vote for you based on false expectations.

  36. #36
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahdi View Post
    Meh. I rarely pay jalsa language any heed these days.

    If I started believing or trusting those claims then potatoes are Rs 5-10 (Nawaz), Zardari has been dragged on the streets of Larkana (Shehbaz), Poverty is nearly diminished in Pakistan (Nawaz, Shebaz), Thar is a thriving metropolis (PPP), Bhutto is alive ( ), the Peshawar BRT could be built in in 8-10 billion rupees (Asad Umar, actually it can be in about 15 billion if the design and facilities are minimalist), Imran Khan is going to build 50 lakh houses.

    Jalsa language is for the purpose of riling up support and getting people to vote for you based on false expectations.
    But ppl put their trust on them based on their promises. It makes the whole purpose of voting useless. In the end they just end up replacing one bunch of liars with another.

  37. #37
    Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    4,716
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    But ppl put their trust on them based on their promises. It makes the whole purpose of voting useless. In the end they just end up replacing one bunch of liars with another.
    Mate that's politics. Politicians and Liars are pretty much synonymous. You use whatever works to win votes. This is how it happens all over the world. The only time that changes is if the people wisen up and this jalsa language doesn't work anymore.

  38. #38
    Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    35,708
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angrez Pakistani View Post
    To be honest, I donít have any problems with them going to IMF. Itís the lies that stings me. Donít promise things to the ppl that you donít have any control over. I never had any problems with IK using helicopter either, it were Fawad Chaudhryís lies that really annoyed me. I think we all have enough dignity to deserve truth. Just tell us the truth. Thatís all I ask from these politicians. We have been through worst and I think we are more than capable of handling the truth.
    You seem to have no problems with the lies before strung by the PPP leadership specially Billooo Rani about the progress in Sindh.


    #Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

  39. #39
    Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    1,884
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    You seem to have no problems with the lies before strung by the PPP leadership specially Billooo Rani about the progress in Sindh.
    Oh I have issues with them as well. They have lied to ppl. They have exploited ppl as well. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t acknowledge the little good they have done. I appreciate the good work done by every political party. You see unlike you, I don’t need pseudo politicians to tell me who I should appreciate and who I shouldn’t. I see the good I call it out, I see the bad I call it out. I can appreciate IK doing philanthropy and collecting money for SKH and at the same time I can appreciate PPP building special facilities for autistic children. I can also criticise PPP for their corruption and their inefficiencies in ruling Sindh and can also criticise PTI for making one blunder after another. I can criticise affiderine Abbasi and Nawa Sharif while at the same time I can also say that Bilawal should not be in politics because there is no merits of him being a leader of a political party. You see, I’m not fickle, vain or insecure in calling ppl out, for good or for bad.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •