Instagram

Sohail Speaks Yasir's Blog Fazeer's Focus

User Tag List

View Poll Results: How has your experience been of 'Naya Pakistan'?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seeing the difference

6 31.58%
  • No difference

3 15.79%
  • Too early to say

10 52.63%
    Debut
    Oct 2004
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1728 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)

How has your experience been of 'Naya Pakistan'?

Early days but are you feeling anything different in Imran Khan's Pakistan?

For the latest updates on Cricket, follow @PakPassion on Twitter

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much worse than before.

Everyone you talk to here in society or industry is suffering.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamza_ View Post
    Much worse than before.

But you voted "No difference" meaning nothing has changed from Purana Pakistan, and then going by what you are saying that "society or industry is suffering" would suggest that they were suffering during the time of the bloody Nooras as well.

The thing with you patwaris is that you are so easy to dominate it isn't even fun.
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 4th October 2018 at 21:34.

#Hum apko container deingaye dharnay ke liyay

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ask me in thirty years, and I might dare to comment on Naya Pakistan.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Much worse than before.

Naa ker pyaaray.

200 Arab dollars se Tera pait naheen bharra. ???

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Dec 2011
    Runs
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Naa ker pyaaray.

200 Arab dollars se Tera pait naheen bharra. ???

Kya baat kartay ho?

Main koi bani gala main rehta hoon?

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Yes all seats won by PML-N.

They have done exceedingly well here.

The roads and infrastructure are top notch, Easy access to many areas leading to development.

Even the backward areas behind model town have been given immense push and supermarts, schools, shops etc. are found there now.

Aglay 5 saal ka kuch nahin pata, All business activity is down.

Misri Shah main chale jao lohay wale ro rahay hain jinke 4-5 lakh ke sales thi daily ke.

Gujranwala k pehalwaan stood inside polling stations of Punjab. Khalaee Khotay failed in kicking PML N polling agents from polling station hence entire division sweeped by PML N.

PML N has delivered hence ppl love n support Nawaz & Shahbaz.

The major issues of Pakistan in 2013 were

Load Shedding and Terrorism and PML N gov in last 5 years lived upto the expectations of Its voters with worthy performance.

Before Panama Iqama misuse by state agencies and its stooges our GDP was 5.6 and the world was expecting it to touch 6.0 by the end of 2018. (Read reports of top economists worldwide in those times)

At one point our foreign reserves shoot up to 24 billion dollars (Record)

Stock exchange broke all time records.

We could have achieved GDP of 8.0 by 2023 Under Ishaq Dar if all institutes including Army & Judiciary remained within their constitutional limits.

Ishaq Dar denied Army unjust requests of Defence budget increase (Although they did increase it as per requirements), because Ishaq was targeting ordinary Pakistanis getting uplifted economically. Ishaq had to pay huge price for this with frivolous nonsense references made against him post Iqama judgement.

But no need to worry. There are still Judges like Gul Aurangzeb, Athar Minallah, Qazi Faiz Essa and officers like Nacta chief Mehar Khalid Dad Lak who work as per Jinnah’s ideologies and on principles of honesty with no bias and fail to get bogged down infront of those who have made a state within state.

Hence sooner or later PML N will be back on its feet completely under the leadership of Nawaz Sharif or Maryam Nawaz Sharif. It may take some months or years but eventually they will get justice from this very Pakistan and Iqama Panama verdicts will be exposed in daylight.

In the meantime PML N is doing good job of meaningful opposition for the good of people of Pakistan.

Keep faith, keep praying and work hard in your capacity. Pakistan Zindabad :-)

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Everyone is suffering. In four weeks the coutry has gone from a utopia where everyone was fine to where everyone is suffering. For thrity years the country has progressed to becoming as asian giant and now Khan has sent it into the guter. Bring back Pir mujahid NS and his mubarak khaandaan. We need his great tajarba and more loans on top of the ones we are already saddled with!!

Sher ah raha ha phir tum sub ko khanay!!

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Today’s update of Naya Pakistan :

Price hike in Gas from 10 - 145 % got domestic users.

Increase of Gas price for Cement and fertiliser industry aswell.

Inflation.

Mujhay hai Hukm e Azaa-n

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TalentSpotterPk View Post
    Today’s update of Naya Pakistan :

Price hike in Gas from 10 - 145 % got domestic users.

Increase of Gas price for Cement and fertiliser industry aswell.

Inflation.
    And whose fault is that? Who ran up the 8% deficit? Who kept that from the people of PK? Whose Finance Minister ran off to the UK? The PTI IS CLEANING UP YOUR THEFT AND INCOMPETENCE!

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Great Khan View Post
    Everyone is suffering. In four weeks the coutry has gone from a utopia where everyone was fine to where everyone is suffering. For thrity years the country has progressed to becoming as asian giant and now Khan has sent it into the guter. Bring back Pir mujahid NS and his mubarak khaandaan. We need his great tajarba and more loans on top of the ones we are already saddled with!!

Sher ah raha ha phir tum sub ko khanay!!
    He thinks that because he was offered a carrot, he must rewrite history. He may have had a lobotomy, we love PK and dont conspire with its enemies.

Debut
    Apr 2015
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Alhamdoulillah after Spending 1 billion rupees on Ehtesaab Commision Imran Khan has ordered to shut down Ehtesaab Commision and repeal the act.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/37...sab-commission

#Tabdeeli Alerts

#NayaPakistan

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm seeing the difference. It's far worse than it has ever been. All we're seeing is the destruction of wedding halls while wedding events are taking place. They probably think everyone should get married inside the bathroom without anyone finding out. Biscuits and tea are being saved to be secretly sent to khadim rizvi. Welcome to Naya Pakistan!

Debut
    Jan 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's gonna get alot uglier before it gets better so hold your breath. 40+ years of nepotism and corruption of society will take decades to improve.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The experience shared by Nooras on this thread shows that Khan sahab is on the right track.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by venomousx View Post
    I'm seeing the difference. It's far worse than it has ever been. All we're seeing is the destruction of wedding halls while wedding events are taking place. They probably think everyone should get married inside the bathroom without anyone finding out. Biscuits and tea are being saved to be secretly sent to khadim rizvi. Welcome to Naya Pakistan!
    Oh not wedding halls. Billions stolen and no comment but your world is caving when they knock down some wedding halls illegally built.

Debut
    Dec 2013
    Venue
    Lahore
    Runs
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Work has stalled on the Orange Line, Lahore-Multan motorway, Eastern Bypass and the Sialkot motorway. Hope it is started soon.

Misbah, Wahab, Junaid, Root, Williamson fan.
    T20 isn't Cricket

Debut
    May 2013
    Runs
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I decided to support and vote for PTI knowing full well that if they are truly serious about helping this country we might have to face a tough couple of years. We can't keep accruing debt, prices would have to be hiked until a proper long term fix can be devised and implemented. So far we have seen short term fixed as expected but if anything the government has been soft. You can't blame the government for that though, they have to consider the people and the political climate. The IMF on the other hand doesn't care for that and went straight to the point, increase the prices and raise the taxes. What the government needs right now is some sort of relief, such as oil prices going down like in the previous government era.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bewal Express View Post
    Oh not wedding halls. Billions stolen and no comment but your world is caving when they knock down some wedding halls illegally built.
    Did they inform the common people not to book these wedding halls before demolishing? People have their life savings invested in these weddings. We have voted taliban sympathising thugs into power. No comment on saving the billions we spend on building terrorist proxies?

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Did they inform the common people not to book these wedding halls before demolishing? People have their life savings invested in these weddings. We have voted taliban sympathising thugs into power. No comment on saving the billions we spend on building terrorist proxies?
    For a moment i was thinking that you were genuine, then i realised that you are a bitter Noora who cant accept reality. If yiu want to talk about Terrorist sympathisers then ask Rana the Qatil.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a moment i was thinking that you were genuine, then i realised that you are a bitter Noora who cant accept reality. If yiu want to talk about Terrorist sympathisers then ask Rana the Qatil.
    I'm no noora supporter. You want to know the difference between purana and naya Pakistan? It's that there is no hope left.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, no need for personal attacks. Since this is a thread about the naya Pakistan experience, mine is a bitter one. Seeing our leadership bow down to terrorists at the cost of brilliant economists, wedding halls knocked down while events were taking place, nothing being done about allergy causing paper mulberry in Islamabad. This govt. was our last hope to make a real difference but they're just doing petty stuff in order to please the naive masses.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Also, no need for personal attacks. Since this is a thread about the naya Pakistan experience, mine is a bitter one. Seeing our leadership bow down to terrorists at the cost of brilliant economists, wedding halls knocked down while events were taking place, nothing being done about allergy causing paper mulberry in Islamabad. This govt. was our last hope to make a real difference but they're just doing petty stuff in order to please the naive masses.
    So in 45 days you thought that a bankrupt country destroyed by a corrupt elite could be changed. And you call others naive? You cant undo damage that has accumulated over 70 years,in days or years- it takes decades. You are better sticking to Nooras.
    Last edited by Bewal Express; 7th October 2018 at 19:10.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am enjoying cheekhay. Bahut maza aaraha ha yaqin karo jab rana mashoos k establishment sa mamilat tay hojatay ha ya mental jail jata ha. Khan nailed it today @Bewal Express.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    I am enjoying cheekhay. Bahut maza aaraha ha yaqin karo jab rana mashoos k establishment sa mamilat tay hojatay ha ya mental jail jata ha. Khan nailed it today @Bewal Express.
    Good post- he made mince meat out of the Noora victimhood rona dona. He exposed the blatant lies of @TalentSpotterPk and friends because these cases were started before he came to power.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good post- he made mince meat out of the Noora victimhood rona dona. He exposed the blatant lies of @TalentSpotterPk and friends because these cases were started before he came to power.
    ABhi tu party baaqi ha 5 saal kii...

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DRsohail View Post
    ABhi tu party baaqi ha 5 saal kii...
    IA the Rona dona dramabaaz will do not only time but all their assets are confiscated.

Debut
    Sep 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A lot of critics seem like really immature and childish people, you're not gonna notice change in a mere 2 months lol, it'll take years to any positive change.

It's like that scrub that suffers from an eating disorder and other chronic diseases joins the gym and thinks he's gonna get jacked up in two months, even healthy people won't see big gains in a short time - it's gonna take patience and persistence.

"Peace is only made with the powerful"

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So in 45 days you thought that a bankrupt country destroyed by a corrupt elite could be changed. And you call others naive? You cant undo damage that has accumulated over 70 years,in days or years- it takes decades. You are better sticking to Nooras.
    I would be happy if steps are taken in the right direction. We unfortunately are moving backwards and this government is contributing generously to the damage.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would be happy if steps are taken in the right direction. We unfortunately are moving backwards and this government is contributing generously to the damage.
    Can you elaborate for us naive people what backward steps have been taken in the 45 days the government has been in office. Please help me my naviety is killing me.

Debut
    Nov 2005
    Venue
    England
    Runs
    Mentioned
    278 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Just from the rona dona of the Nooras we are right track.

Debut
    Jun 2018
    Venue
    Manchester
    Runs
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I miss corrupt Pakistan. Corruption is key to success. Nawaz Sharif zindabad and jeay Bhutto. Always remember zinda hai bhai zinda hai.

Debut
    Jan 2009
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think this question is a bit pre-mature. We should revisit this thread after 1 year.

Debut
    Mar 2012
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Removing IG Punjab without any proper reason will cause harm . Sindh goverment tried to remove ad Khwaja but court intervened to stop that from happening. Nasir Durrani resgined because of it and I'm afraid this will go to court like Khawaja case

You can remove for two reasons
    Poor performance & misconduct in 5 weeks

Tahir is an upright and honest officer so they have to prove these two reasons in court.

Debut
    Feb 2016
    Runs
    Mentioned
    225 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ask one year later same question.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Criticise PTI a little and you are labeled a noora. Khadim Rizvi can get away with murder and no one calls him and his supporters terrorists. What a country!

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    Can you elaborate for us naive people what backward steps have been taken in the 45 days the government has been in office. Please help me my naviety is killing me.
    Govt. has bent down to the mullahs and removed one of the world's most brilliant economists from the EAC. Rather than doing something constructive, the focus is on saving chai and biscuits. It's a good thing that they want to raise living standards of the poor but radicalisation and over-population are bigger issues with nothing being done to address them.

Debut
    Jan 2015
    Venue
    Karachi, Pakistan
    Runs
    Mentioned
    1659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Govt. has bent down to the mullahs and removed one of the world's most brilliant economists from the EAC. Rather than doing something constructive, the focus is on saving chai and biscuits. It's a good thing that they want to raise living standards of the poor but radicalisation and over-population are bigger issues with nothing being done to address them.
    So the biggest reason you came up with was removal of Atif Mian who I may add PTI were ones who brought him in the first place, while the party you support brought a motion to remove him from the EAC. Now if that isn't an irony of the highest order I don't know what is, but what do I know I'm just naive.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syed1 View Post
    So the biggest reason you came up with was removal of Atif Mian who I may add PTI were ones who brought him in the first place, while the party you support brought a motion to remove him from the EAC. Now if that isn't an irony of the highest order I don't know what is, but what do I know I'm just naive.
    Please quote where I have mentioned which party I support or called you naive. You seem to like reading minds but you're not very good at it. Please don't make it personal, it totally ruins the discussion. PTI should have shown some spine in the situation. Shouldn't we even criticise such injustice? We don't need any excuses on why it happened or what. Previous govts. were pretty good at making excuses as well.

Debut
    Mar 2016
    Venue
    Attock
    Runs
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please quote where I have mentioned which party I support or called you naive. You seem to like reading minds but you're not very good at it. Please don't make it personal, it totally ruins the discussion. PTI should have shown some spine in the situation. Shouldn't we even criticise such injustice? We don't need any excuses on why it happened or what. Previous govts. were pretty good at making excuses as well.
    Shouldn't your criticism be more directed towards those who actually opposed Atif's appointment rather than the party who actually showed some spine and appointed him in the first place ? And this one issue is enough for you to conclude that this government is taking the country backwards .

Debut
    May 2010
    Venue
    Dubai
    Runs
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont live in Pakistan but the few points I have noted:

1 - As soon as elections happened people were upbeat and there was a general sense of positivity

2 - As time is passing by the government is realizing what a mammoth task it is running the country and are still sort of clueless as to what is to be done. Other parties are trying their best to utlize this moment and get people against PTI. Since announcement of IMF PTI's stock has sort of fallen with the inflation. The common man will find it hard to understand why this was needed to be done.

3 - In general the perception in Punjab is developing that Usman Buzdar as CM of Punjab is no replacement of Shahbaz Sharif. Things are at a standstill and Punjab was the most well governed province of Pakistan and needed a more competent CM. It is still yet to be seen whether Buzdar is capable of running the province better than Shahbaz, if not as well.

Next few months will be the lowest for PTI and Imran Khan. They need better direction.

"Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians."-Iqbal

Debut
    Feb 2005
    Venue
    Cybertron, Guest of Optimus Prime
    Runs
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Pakistan is finished. IK is a bekaari. We need some experience in the role. Maryam seems like the right choice or Bilawal. We need to get this current govt removed and replaced by these experienced people. In 45 days IK has destroyed the economy and has now ran to the IMF. what a Buzdil. If we can get people on the streets demanding the ***** ka phunda for IK that would be better for the country. I mean how dare they try and change course? they have destroyed our relationship with China and now we are Americas slaves..get rid of IK now..
    Last edited by Abdullah719; 10th October 2018 at 13:59.

Debut
    Sep 2010
    Runs
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenstorm View Post
    Shouldn't your criticism be more directed towards those who actually opposed Atif's appointment rather than the party who actually showed some spine and appointed him in the first place ? And this one issue is enough for you to conclude that this government is taking the country backwards .
    This has happened within the first few weeks. A clear signal sent to minorities that they're not welcome for holding key positions. I don't know how many more blunders this govt is going to make but I'm going to criticise at every such instance. Maybe I should stop ranting on here, murder a few policemen and destroy some vehicles at Faizabad. That seems to be the only way to have your voice heard.

Debut
    Aug 2017
    Runs
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This has happened within the first few weeks. A clear signal sent to minorities that they're not welcome for holding key positions. I don't know how many more blunders this govt is going to make but I'm going to criticise at every such instance. Maybe I should stop ranting on here, murder a few policemen and destroy some vehicles at Faizabad. That seems to be the only way to have your voice heard.
    Or you can declare a few judges as “wajib-ul-qatal”. That seems to work well.